Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's show podcast, Jack Funny managed to get rid of his you on gum tree to some sucker. Sorry lucky lucky new owner some of some of these gum trees amazing, isn't it. And there's an advert here someone's looking for some help in Collingwood. Nighttime watcher required thirty dollars per hour negotiable. I'm looking for somebody to sit in my room at night and watch over me as I sleep. Recently, I've had a lot of trouble sleeping, and I think it'd be comforting if I knew somebody was there.
Speaker 2: Oh please, is not real.
Speaker 3: Lease let me see what you look at.
Speaker 1: That the shift tires all vary and I'm really looking for a rotating roster of one or two permanent staff. I was thinking that the ideal candidate will be able to cover three nights between the hours of eleven PM to six am. You can, of course use my bathroom, but only after two hours after I fall asleep, to sure that I won't suddenly wake up to find the room empty.
Speaker 2: Please. I love when people put this at the end of these adverts. Please no time waste.
Speaker 1: When it was that like you know, you need to put that Otherwise, if you don't have it there, you're very much down for time wasters. Please, and we always say that on the show.
Speaker 2: Don't we tune in? But please no time wasters? Ok?
Speaker 1: No, what about that? You're not in the bedroom, just sat in a chair read your book watching it. Are you out out in the lounge or something?
Speaker 3: Is there a security guard type role to make sure there's no in Truly.
Speaker 1: I think it's someone who just wants the comfort of another human being being there when they fall asleep. This is another great one, Toady. It's our first mention of Tody for a new year on this show. Tody Circle nineteen ninety five impersonator exclusively portraying the Toadfish look at the peak of his powers. In ninety five, Greg will come to your party dressed as Toady to chat about plot lines and diss the dirt on Ramsey Street Stars eighty five dollars an hour.
Speaker 2: The actual Toady you do it for like an agy, I.
Speaker 3: Think we need to find a reason to use that impersonator by the end of the year.
Speaker 2: Man toad Man.
Speaker 1: When you see toad Man, you call it.
Speaker 2: What about this?
Speaker 1: This is another one from gumtry The Briefcase of Mystery. Agatha Christie's story The Briefcase of Mystery. It's a picture of a really old, naked looking you know, there's old fashioned briefcases that are really fat, like a concertina.
Speaker 2: But they've got the old double lots.
Speaker 1: I don't know the code for the left lock, but enough tries you'll figure it out. Thirty dollars negotiable.
Speaker 3: Seriously, there could be anything in there. I think we buy that and try and open it on the show. Yeah, yes, coming, surely we can spare that.
Speaker 1: By the way, we're talking about passwords. You still not create your bitcoin?
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: No? Did you read the story last week about the guy who has two hundred and twenty million dollars worth of bitcoin but can't remember the password. Same situation as you.
Speaker 3: Everybody can stop sending it to me on Instagram and Twitter as well.
Speaker 2: I know keep sending it to him every day.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast