Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Not so long ago, I managed to sort Patsy out with a pair of tickets for her and a daughter to go and see her daughter's favorite act in the world was playing.
Speaker 1: Actually the Palais.
Speaker 2: From a star as big as Jewel Leaper Palais would be a small intimate gig for her, but what a great venue go and see Jewel Leaper in and Patsy you were, you were so excited, obviously.
Speaker 1: Your daughter already even more excited.
Speaker 2: Then sadly, because Patsy screwed it all up, they never got to go to the march.
Speaker 1: Well what happened?
Speaker 3: No, because the flight delays in Sydney.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very of all the ducks had gone in their rise or would have been fine, but it wasn't two.
Speaker 1: Empty seats palais, you know.
Speaker 2: So then Patsy has been making a big deal of it last week and after it's a shame you couldn't get me an extra.
Speaker 1: Barely your day goes by. She still a shame, isn't it? And we say, and we said to her, oh they're still and so you can still buy. She just went she said this from the Muggle, not for people like us. Behind the Velvet Rope.
Speaker 2: That's the title of her working tell by the way, still working on the other day, Behind the Velvet Rope, the Petrina Jones Story podcast. Time they go have it actually please to gift you, Patsy, I have a pair of tickets for you and already go and see Jui Lieper rod Laver Arena tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: Oh my lord. When the surprise, I thought it must have been for Jack, because it's your birth to.
Speaker 1: You get the president. No, no, no, you know you just said that wrong. Sorry.
Speaker 2: She clear, you can get the president. You can get because no, no, Jewi liaper. I had to ring her again and it's a nightmare trying to get through through a peep and.
Speaker 1: Something like that. I said, I need another pair of tickets. She went, Christian, you can have them.
Speaker 2: Please tell me that Patrina the mom is a massive fan and I need to check now. So we're going to do a five dua leaper question.
Speaker 1: I've got no idea better to make this fair.
Speaker 2: You need to get three out the five right now. We've been fair three out five right, and then you can have the tickets. If not, I will give them away to an actual Let's play the music.
Speaker 1: Rio is listening in the car.
Speaker 2: You have a clue.
Speaker 1: Hang on a minute. This is a Rod Stewart song. It's jewel Leap. Why we please defend yourself? Rio, he was a big jewel Aper fan. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Let's let's let's carry on.
Speaker 1: You have a clue a leap, then you can go do the gig coming round Patty. Five questions about now?
Speaker 2: In all seriously, because you have got to get three out of the five right to win the tickets. You do have an option at any moment you can call Ordie and you can nominate her like phone a friend, ask a friend to answer one of the questions for you. But you must get three out of five right, all right?
Speaker 1: When you get a right answer, you are here. Team's been busy on the production.
Speaker 2: When you hear wrong one, are we ready to do?
Speaker 1: Let's start easy.
Speaker 2: Let's give you an easy one of softball true or false Jewan Leaper.
Speaker 1: It's her real.
Speaker 3: Name, no false.
Speaker 1: Her name.
Speaker 3: It's the second one.
Speaker 2: We're killing Christmas here, this one?
Speaker 1: All right? A rightness, you're going to smash this.
Speaker 2: I know you are sing the next line, so This is from one of our biggest hits with Calvin Harris. No, I'm not hearing any isn't coming to rod La to go with Joe? I think you know this one goes. Please you see I've forgotten it ever, thank you.
Speaker 3: Stabilities close enough one to Momsie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you refer to yourself as all right? How many?
Speaker 2: This is another easy one. How many dewa leapers would make up the height of the Sydney Harbor.
Speaker 1: Bridge from sea level to the top of the arch, stacked on top of each other due from sea level?
Speaker 2: You say from sea level? I do say, up to the top of the arch of the Great Sydney Harbor Bridge. How many jewel leapers?
Speaker 3: Which she's quite tall, actually, isn't she all right?
Speaker 1: Is it one thousand or is it seventy seven?
Speaker 3: It'll be one thousand.
Speaker 1: Trying to make it so obvious seventy seven.
Speaker 2: Time I tried to make it so open for you break the team we're going to get.
Speaker 1: You might just give it to her.
Speaker 3: That wasn't obvious seventy seven.
Speaker 1: But it's seventy seven or one thousands.
Speaker 3: The bridge is pretty high.
Speaker 2: She's not that big one thousand to my either odd labor she's got a head poker through the top.
Speaker 1: Of the arena. Oh how many out of three?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 3: I've got to get the next.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, you can do this.
Speaker 2: These We're in a muscle win situation in which country was Jewel Leaper born?
Speaker 3: And she's from the UK?
Speaker 1: Yay, al right, here's the big one.
Speaker 2: Here is the big one. Win this and you're off to see Jewel Lipa. And these are amazing tickets as well, I've got they are really really great tickets. What time does Jewel Liper hit the stage in Melbourne? Learning from the last mistake, we need you to.
Speaker 1: Get this right. Aready asked us to ask you this question?
Speaker 3: Seven thirty?
Speaker 1: Wait, don't forget you have a phone a friend as well.
Speaker 3: You're all right, let's phone a friend. Let's phone awards.
Speaker 2: All right, let's phone right now. This is perhaps he's daughter trying to win the tickets. Audio there, yeah, is in this exciting mum is all going to win your tickets to go and see jul Leeper tomorrow night?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 2: Okay, well all right, so Audie get this question right. You're going what time does Jewel Leper hit the stage tomorrow night?
Speaker 1: At the Rod Laver Arena. What time is it?
Speaker 3: Is it seven?
Speaker 1: Did you say eight thirty? Audio?
Speaker 2: I just need to be clear. Did you say eight thirty?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yes, you're la tomorrow night the Rod Labor.
Speaker 2: Well done, Audie, you want it for from eight thirty? Make an open your phone now, Patsy, well done, Alady, enjoy the gig.
Speaker 1: You guys get there at seven thirty and Patsy, well played. Well done man. You're off to Jeweliaper tomorrow night, Rod Label.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast