Speaker 1: Hihart podcasts, he More Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. Now, I'm sure you guys just heard that we are supposed to be talking about married at First Side and how all the contestants just got their phones back.
Speaker 2: But more pressing news has just made itself known and we do need to break it down.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, so we were talking about sniffing ants before hear me out.
Speaker 3: Things are not Things are not as rogue as what you might think they are. Stop on the shold.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be known for that. Laura was talking about sniffing ants. Brittany most certainly was not.
Speaker 1: So there is a thing going around currently online, which is the fact that some people can smell ants and like the acid that they emit if they've been stepped on or crushed.
Speaker 3: Other people can't.
Speaker 1: Apparently only twenty percent of the population can smell ants.
Speaker 3: So then that happened. We talked about that already.
Speaker 1: We left that go because we were gonna then talk about Siena and whoever else a, Feena and everyone else whom married at first sites who got their phones back and have been texting and showing all of there've been un unveiling stuff on Instagram. No one cares. You can get that information anywhere. What you can't get from anywhere is what we talked about in the break just then, and that is that Brittany can't smell the rain.
Speaker 3: That's not no.
Speaker 4: The more important part of this is I said I can't smell rain. I got a beuse hurled at me by everyone in this room saying, yes I can. Every single human can smell rain, and I said, no, they can't produce a grace. You did some googling there, What did you come up with about rain smelling?
Speaker 3: Uh? Not everyone can smell the rain.
Speaker 1: I am thank you sent into all, but I am on another planet now. You can also call me Katy Perry. So the smell of rain is the word for it is called petrocor. I thought it was literally a basic human joy. I thought every single person it was like watching a sunset sniff in the rain.
Speaker 3: Answer.
Speaker 1: It's not a pleasant smell. So I don't think you should be jealous about that one. If you can't smell the rain, that to me is absolutely shocking. I'm doing okay, though, I don't know You're gonna no, We're gonna end this conversation.
Speaker 3: You're gonna need a yourself into therapy.
Speaker 1: The fact that you've missed out on this your whole life, it is insane to me.
Speaker 2: We are of equal success here.
Speaker 4: And I've also grown up not smelling rain like it hasn't altered my life's journey.
Speaker 3: But you haven't felt true joy passion.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened. I don't know if this happened off the back of COVID.
Speaker 4: I have been able to start smelling it loosely the last couple of years, so like, I get something and it's still a new thing, and I'm like, is that the rain?
Speaker 2: So I think I'm smelling it?
Speaker 1: So you gained powers post COVID, because most people lost their powers post COVID. It's like this really earthy, rich, muddy smell, but it's it's nice. I know I'm not describing it well, but it smells beautiful.
Speaker 3: Do you want to know something else? Crazy? Oh god?
Speaker 4: Do you know that there are some people I don't know what it's called produced grays get on the Google, people.
Speaker 2: That like hear color, like every.
Speaker 3: Like that cough that cough.
Speaker 2: I'm getting green gunk. I'm getting green gunk. Maybe I have whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm getting chest infections, I'm getting flu.
Speaker 4: It's colds in esthesia, oh synesthesia, Okay, I did think it was that, but I think I think for example, like so people can hear a color, like someone's voice can have a color.
Speaker 2: I think mine would be like floral pink.
Speaker 4: You ask what I'm saying, like it's like it's in your face?
Speaker 3: What do you reply?
Speaker 1: I have seen this before, and there's a little boy online who does this and like every so, like every key on a piano has a different color attached to it, and that was how they found out that he sees the same colors. And in the comment section, what was really interesting is that there were heaps of other people who had this same I don't know what you'd call it. It's not condition, not a disorder, but just way of I guess, perceiving the world. So he would be like, oh, there, you know, E on a piano is green to me and B is blue. And people in the comments who also had whatever the word is, I'm not going to pretend like an thank you, yeah exactly that one Brittain. They also were seeing the identical color that he was seeing for their own hearing, so it's fascinating.
Speaker 4: I'm I don't know how I feel about it, but producer Grace is telling us that's enough of the
Speaker 1: Com every somebody who can't smell rain or smell as I'm just so sorry, you know whatever,