Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload the podcast last week that wight.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to TV Reload. I want to thank you for clicking and downloading. On today's episode with Alana MacLean, the best person I know to discuss the most ridiculous aspects of the Real Housewives of any Land. Let me tell you, I'm actually pretty much obsessed with her at this point and she probably needs to get a restraining order on me, even though she lives in Perth and I live in Melbourne. We go deep on episode sixteen of Beverly Hills season fourteen, which is titled Sudden on Trial at Sea, which is an amazing name for this episode if you've seen it so and of course you should have seen it if you're listening to this podcast, otherwise you won't know what the hell we're talking about. We are so close to the reunion that I can even smell the boot polish on Andy Cohen's shoes. There is a lot to unpack and we are on at to be continued, which is so annoying if you ask me as we could have done with a sneak peek at the season finale. We will discuss the way in which Erica takes Sudden to task on that boat. I will get altest perspective on Bozeman's text messages to Kyle after seeing Moe with another woman. We will address the fact that Garcel and Sudden have had their first official fight. You are going to get plenty of chat on the girl's outfits, what we think of Kathy Hilton as lackluster glam, and of course I should address the fact that one of us is going to give this episode a five out of five. There's actually so much to talk about, with so many inside revelations, So guys sit back and relax as we unpack the wonderful world of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season fourteen, episode sixteen joined as my stomach rumbled and I was like, oh God, thank god she's not.
Speaker 1: On the n I feel like when we start these podcasts sometimes it's like when Kathy Hilton's on the FaceTime, She's like hello, and she like their ears on the FaceTime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's me.
Speaker 3: Are we're working? Is it working? Is that working? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 3: Why should last? I mean, where's your line?
Speaker 2: Well it's here.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, you're just from the bottle into the studio.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we'll preface this by just saying it is a Friday afternoon, Like.
Speaker 2: You don't normally get to do this, and I've got it.
Speaker 1: We don't normally we're sitting here with coffees, but I just feel like today it's needed.
Speaker 3: Wherever you are, just enjoy, just enjoy this slightly looser addition.
Speaker 2: So this week we have boarded the boat of Sutton's undoing.
Speaker 1: Oh and hasn't it been about time?
Speaker 3: Joo joob chop choob does that what a boat does? So it's more train that's trained already. What about this? Like that nailed it now.
Speaker 1: I just loved this episode so much, not just because of the Sutton I'm doing, but I just felt like it had everything that we've been searching.
Speaker 3: For this whole season.
Speaker 1: For me, I just was like, this is it, this is the pocket, this is great. I felt like we were building towards the crescendo, but there was yeah, I mean there was a lot to unpack there.
Speaker 3: Where do you want to start?
Speaker 2: Well, we kind of knew what we were in for because when they started, they really backtracked to the start of the season, and they showed us every single dot point. They gave us the douseer of Sudden's craziness. And you know, we are not the biggest Sutton fans, and if anyone's listening to the podcast, people might even accuse us of being not a fan at all. To be fair, we've tried.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've tried, I know, but.
Speaker 2: They showed us all of these things, and now it makes me like the penny dropped even more. I was like, are you kidding me? Like this season Sudden has been a real disaster.
Speaker 1: I just feel like this is her DNA And I was just that moment, not to go too far into it, but that moment with Eerica where she was like, this is what I've observed. And then they rolled back all the tapes and these editors have really gone to work, honey. On the archived footage, there was stuff from like four years ago, three years ago, to.
Speaker 2: Women that are going through the worst time in their life.
Speaker 3: I felt it with myself.
Speaker 4: The car accident story, which you told everybody that he had broken his foot or something, and that's dripped.
Speaker 3: How can I believe every single thing?
Speaker 2: What the do you think I'm doing.
Speaker 4: I watched you do it to Kyle, and is there something going on in your personal life that she would like to share with, Like what your marriage, you haven't been wearing your wedding ring. All of these things kind of add up, and I'm watching you.
Speaker 3: Do it to read.
Speaker 4: Listen, you're angry, and you're not angry at me, You're angry at your life.
Speaker 2: Oh you pause as a friend.
Speaker 4: And then oftentimes work as an enemy.
Speaker 1: Adding all of that in was like the Salt Lake City, the proof receipts, timeline screenshots. It was that in a nutshell, and for her to bring it up so calmly, She's waited like a crocodile for her moment, and she's been calm and she's watched from the surface, and then she just launched and death rolled her like she was like, here's all the facts here, there are, here's all the supporting, you know, arguments. She's been holding onto that info and then she just dropped it in the life and it was a bit of a mic drop moment, and I felt for her. She must have felt very vindicated in that moment.
Speaker 2: She I mean, the thing that you said there, which is so true she'd been sitting on that sideline, you know, gathering. You know, she had plenty of other opportunities to say things. And what I also liked about it was that she owned it herself.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, these three women, there's a very very strong statement. Well it's a true statement for me and what I've observed for the last few years, and that's my observation.
Speaker 2: I thought that when she said no, no, that's my opinion, you know, and didn't back down on it, she almost was the best person in the group to really jump in and say something she didn't. I think she handled it without all of the extra emotion that had direte A gasel A Kyle or anyone else would have had to try and approach Sutton. And if you watch in the background, Kathy Hilton, Kathy Hilton's looking at something like she's a foreign animal from a difference. But also, I mean, let's just say that Kathy Hilton also thinks that most of the girls there on the trip the weight staff.
Speaker 3: So I know, with her, where's my salad dressing? I think she's not quite sure who I am.
Speaker 1: Kathy doesn't care who you are if you're with an earshot she's gonna ask you if you do get me this, could you get me that?
Speaker 3: Could you handle this?
Speaker 2: Good? Handle that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just thought with.
Speaker 1: Erica, you know that was the wife of a lawyer, Like she has picked up everything that you need to do to lay your argument out without you know, adrenaline fueled screaming. She was very calm about it, but she had conviction and she Yeah, I just felt like it just really landed because of that, And she picked her moment. She was like, we're all here on a boat. No one can get off, you know, and storm off.
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 1: We've seen that from Sutton several times. Even though she you know, made a big song and dance when Kyle did it, She's done it many a time before.
Speaker 3: And she was like, we're here, we're on the water. Now's the time.
Speaker 1: I'm going to drop this information and we're going to put it out there and we're going to have a real conversation about it. And you know the fact that no one in that group paying to her defense, not even Garcel, which will get into in a moment, what what a moment she was really on her own island.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she slowly backed herself into a corner with sort of the people. Instead of doing what I think other housewives have done, especially Kyle Richards, and gather people on her side ready for confrontation, Sutton had really alienated everybody. By the time she was there, she didn't even have Garcel. This was the first time we've even seen Garcel and Sudden have a proper fight, and I was like, this to me, has been a long time coming. I mean, we saw some cracks and friendships in this episode, even Bose, you know, not necessarily blindly supporting to also really fascinating. But the thing that was the most subtle about this episode, which left a bad taste in my mouth, was who is more obsessed with Kyle Richards, Sutton or Garcel? Because Garcell's obsession with Sutton's relationship with Kyle Richards is starting to make her look like she's got the problem.
Speaker 1: Garcel, Sutton Kyle triangle of it all is so interesting. First of all, Garcel, even just realizing some of this, I just I thought she went up fifty notches in my book, because I remember when Erica had that sit down with Garcel a few seasons ago and she said, I think you've got to be careful with Sutton. I think she's a liability for you. And she did not get it. She really was like, I don't understand what you mean. Why is everyone so hard on her? And now it's like she's getting it, But I think she's only got it because she's been a little bit left by the wayside. And when Sutton had that moment where Kyle stepped in and said.
Speaker 3: Whatever, and she goes, I knew it.
Speaker 1: I knew it, and she was in a confessional acting like she'd won a million dollars. I was like, oh my god, babe, like, you're a fifty something year.
Speaker 3: Old woman, Kyle stepping up for me. See, I knew we were friends. I knew it, and now everybody does.
Speaker 1: The validation that she needs from Kyle is just off the chart. So the fact that Garcel found her line and she was like, I'm pissed off with this. I've been there for this woman. She hasn't backed me up. Now you know here it is the silence says it all, and that is what you know on the boat.
Speaker 3: That's exactly how it played out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it was definitely what did Jennifer con I'm not count Connie.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I want's kicking in oh ing ding ding? What do we have for her? Johnny.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Tilly also was really interesting, I thought with her observation of this. I mean, she was the one who said boat from Hell? What is it this week? On?
Speaker 3: Bit crazy from Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, she was like, oh, but she's nutty as well, So let's not flip a coin over this. Are we settling at this point? Are we taking our chips to the bar and settling on who's the kookiest and craziest out of Kathy Hilton and Jennifer Tilly.
Speaker 1: I just think they're both not as cooky and quirky as what they are made out to be so times on this show. I've seen a preview for next week's episode.
Speaker 3: Oh no, there's a preview bit.
Speaker 1: And Jennifer Tilly is sitting separately with Sutton on the yacht and she's like, look, I understand all these women's points, but Sutton's my friend. So basically was basically saying I have to go sit with her, and then she says, it just astounds me. These women hate you so much. And I think the penny is dropping for her a little bit as well, Like it was with Bow's where she said, you know, I haven't seen this side of Sutton before, and now I'm seeing it. And that's what the boat episodes always seem to do. It exposes people, know what to run.
Speaker 2: Know where to hide. Correct What about it overboard Jennifer's confession about applying makeup and hopping back into bed.
Speaker 3: Is that the oh I've done that, I've done that.
Speaker 1: Don't think, Oh, maybe I've done it with Robbie in the early days, but I have done.
Speaker 2: That before yet out But you didn't breakfast radio with your husband before you got together.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, but even like people can't believe that. Even in radio, I go in with a full face of my cup and a heel and it's like quarter to five in the morning, Like, but I've just always done that. I would never Oh my god, it's probably a sign of a little bit of insecurity. But yes, not a full face like she said, you did a full face, but I've done a little slick of foundation and a little bronze or something.
Speaker 3: I've definitely done that.
Speaker 2: What about being naked in front of your husband, because I'm pretty sure that Ben and I gave out years like we were like straight into nudity, like as in, oh, well, who cares? Even as we've gotten to our forties and our bodies do not look great. They actually look like a couple of balloons have been cut from the Thanksgiving Day parade and have floated away. We are we are nude? Like are you nude?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not nude. Who are these knockers?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: They're too big? They need a bra? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like he probably likes that this is now counseling session, toy.
Speaker 3: No, I just know I've never been a nude person.
Speaker 2: What about the bubbles in the bath where you do the bubble bra? Do you do that to try? And which is what Jennifer till he was saying she was making the top bar.
Speaker 3: I've done a nice bubble bath.
Speaker 1: I do like a good bath with some candles and some nice products and stuff.
Speaker 3: So I've done that. But you know, I mean, to each their own.
Speaker 1: I feel like you've got to find your own line with that, and you just dance away with that line.
Speaker 3: You dance away with it.
Speaker 2: Oh. One of the other things I put down as a note and just forgive us for going all over the place, was you know what I liked in this episode was the term mean spirited? Do you use the term mean spirited when you're talking about things? Because that's in my vocap it's on high rotation for me.
Speaker 3: Do you have the wine before we got on or is this your first one?
Speaker 2: I haven't even had a sip of it yet. This is a problem. It's the problem.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you need to take a sip meant spirited to read has used before she used it. You can go back through the archives and find the clips for this. She's used it when she was talking about Erica. When Erica went on stage at bravocon is that wine horrendus? You just usually scrunched up your whole face? And she went on BRAVOCN and said, who's the next break up? She said in PK she said that was very mean spirited, And she used that word a lot.
Speaker 2: I love mean spirited. I think it's fine. I think it's a nice way to say something. It's not like you were being a cunt. You're like being mean spirited, you know. And I used it in a text message once with a girlfriend who I never ever heard from ever again. And she went around and said to everyone, he called me mean spirited, and I defended that till the cows came home.
Speaker 3: I was like, I could have said worse ter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shed she organized her birthday and invited everybody except me and included inviting my partner Ben, And I said, I thought that was a little bit mean spirited.
Speaker 3: Yeah that is.
Speaker 2: That is mean spirited, and you.
Speaker 3: Should have said something a lot worse than that.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly right. Well, let me tell you she didn't like that mean spirited word. So, and we're not speaking, but I think it's a great term. I think it's a great way of being able to say I don't think your intentions were kind.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I think when Dart is in that place where she's not raising her voice and sort of coming across as a little bit, I think she's very eloquent. And I think she delivers her messages well. Even when Sutton baited her and she was like, maybe if I talk in an English accent, it'll get through to you more, and she goes.
Speaker 4: Maybe again, you need to actually speak English so I can understand. Please, Okay, maybe if I speak an English accent it will work better me.
Speaker 1: Maybe, But like she could have been like, oh, well, now you're mocking me and this and that.
Speaker 3: And she could have flown off the handle, but she.
Speaker 1: Actually manages to stay quite controlled, quite measured in a lot of these arguments in the face of a lot of, you know, excessive noise that's happening around her. And I think she does pretty well with that for the most part. She only goes there when other people go there. I do believe that. I feel like she only really escalates her voice when other people start yelling at her.
Speaker 2: Do you find that with sudden you know, she jumps in and says that she was being beaten with a stick. Oh my god, am I going to get beaten with a stick now?
Speaker 3: I'm not hid a hand on the marble. No, because you know what I'm not going to do. By y'all, I'm not going to do this again. We're not going to beat me with a stick. Nobody's beating you. But we're learning.
Speaker 4: You cannot cannot turn and become a victim every time.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me what I can and cannot do.
Speaker 2: I feel like she says those over the top things so that she deflects from the confrontation, or she puts words into it to make the other person look far more villainous. No one had to stick out. Lady. You've literally antagonized people for sixteen episodes, and now people are not actually being that cruel to you. They're just saying you're a little bit mean spirited, Like, yeah, everyone is very measured. What do you think about Sutton's tactic of trying to put the situation into a heightened level of her being the victim and the women being the aggressives.
Speaker 1: Well, that's her emo, and we've seen that many times, and she turns it around on herself. She becomes a victim and she gets very upset with it. And you know the other thing that she said, and I was like, aha, now she's just repeating the same deflective pattern. Is when she starts yelling out, pick on somebody else, pick on somebody else. We already saw that two episodes ago, after the big wallet comment.
Speaker 3: She was like, pick on somebody else.
Speaker 1: So she doesn't care if someone else is getting, actually, to quote her picked on. She just doesn't want it to be her.
Speaker 2: I think she doesn't want it to be her. But what kind of person has no idea that they are the problem in the first place, that they're the aggressor they're the person who started it. And in this season eight times out of ten, which is high. Certain problems that she has with other women actually stem back to stuff that she started herself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think it was so spot on. It was so astute of Erica when she said what you do is this, and she gave examples, and she said, you bring people in you say, oh my god, you're having a problem.
Speaker 3: You can lean on me. I'll be a friend.
Speaker 1: They rolled back the tape when she gave you know, Erica the care package at the day sparcelon there was this seeing that we saw, you know, at the beginning of the season, where she sat down with Durey. She's like, I know what you're going through. I was also a divorcee.
Speaker 3: With young children. I want you to know you can lean on me a bit.
Speaker 1: And then she flips the table and there's just so many examples of this happening now. So I think she just when she was confronted with cold, hard facts, she could not deal with it. She has to take it to a heightened place, as you say, to try and wriggle herself out of it.
Speaker 3: And then we.
Speaker 1: Got the hot Mike moment where she was saying whatever she was saying about those women, which was very derogatory. She was clumping them all in together, and it really showed what she thinks of everyone. That she is up here, they are down there, and they should be so goddamn lucky is to be hanging out with someone who gets three hundred and fifty thousand dollars a month from their ex husband and I should be only in elite circles.
Speaker 2: What do you reckon? The ex husband has to say about her at this point? Do you reckon? He said, like eternal sunshine at the spotless mind and had a grain erased, I have PTSD. I'd be walking down the street and see the banners for real housewives of Beverly Hills on Santa Monica Boulevard, and I'd be like having a stroke because like this woman's behavior is she has no way of actually being able to recall facts as well, Like, yes, that's where it's.
Speaker 3: A selective memory there. I would think, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I just think, look, you know, we've seen elements of her, and I think that Kyle, you know, when we reflect back on this thing with Kyle and wanting Kyle's validation, and even when you think about it with Kathy Hilton, even Diana Jenkins, even though she was fighting with her, She's trying so hard for their approval because she wants the social status.
Speaker 3: She wants to climb that social ladder.
Speaker 1: We've seen it when she's like, I'm on the board of the American Ballet, I can't be around strippers. And when she said about Erica and she said, you know, I'm on the board of all these things, like I don't want to be associated with Erica, and then that's how that whole fight happened. You know about the reputation. She wants to be in this high social standing and she thinks she's above it, but when she's getting called out and she's getting brought back down to earth with some cold heart facts, she can't handle it.
Speaker 3: She can't.
Speaker 2: Do You think that Dereit was right to not accept that apology because Dereit we then saw being sort of held to account by Bo's and Bozma was there watching this whole thing happening and saying, no, Direit, you need to accept the apology if she would.
Speaker 4: At any point since then, Mabe had said that if you had felt sorry, I'm doing it now I'm doing a very passive aggressive and you don't.
Speaker 3: Read really.
Speaker 5: Apologizing to you, which you're not accepting it, and I'm not really sure darit needed to accept that apology.
Speaker 2: And then it turned out she was right. She shouldn't be accepting an apology from this nut job.
Speaker 1: I think in that moment, I think Bo's was she was being She was being a good person by calling her friend out and being like, look, I don't think you're accepting the apology not hearing it. But what we know now from watching this scenario play out many times with New Housewives, they don't have the background, they don't have the full dynamic, they don't.
Speaker 3: Have the history.
Speaker 1: And so she was right in that moment to say, you're being a bit of an asshole.
Speaker 3: I think you should accept the apology, but I agree with you.
Speaker 1: There was something in Sudden to be like, this whole thing is bullshit and I'm not really buying it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised if I saw Andy Cohen drop her from the series, because I know that she's sort of facilitating that. Lisa re in a role and she sort of playing a bit of the antagonist, the villain, the person that holds people and causes the drama, starts the fires and puts them out. I just don't know whether or not she's gazumping the whole show in general.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is the difference between her and Lisa Rinna. Lisa Rinna was very clear, she was very consistent. Yes, she might have taken it a bit far sometimes, but she's all always clear in her pursuit of what she was trying to get to. Where Sutton undoes herself is the fact that she is saying something one episode, she's saying something else on a different episode.
Speaker 3: Her agendas seem to change, her mood changes.
Speaker 1: There's just you don't know what you're going to get, and that is where she brings herself undone.
Speaker 3: There's no clear quest for the truth.
Speaker 1: It gets muddled up in all this erratic gray territory.
Speaker 3: So I think she's a bit different there. But to your point.
Speaker 1: About getting rid of her, if this alliance between her and Garcel breaks and Garcel comes to the light and starts hanging more with like Erica and.
Speaker 3: Kyle, I could see that.
Speaker 1: I could see that because Garcel is actually very logical. Yes, she can be Shaye Dear, you know some of the stuff she says, it's shady, but she is always very clear too.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I agree, and I think that Garcel is one step away from jumping ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Bosema also looking for the affections of Kyle Richards. Now, I think that we can definitely see that those two are going to be friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think it's been nice to see that evolution. I think as we spoke about last week, having that moment without one on one, this week, you got to see the voice note where she was like, Babe, you know I saw MO out with this woman. I've sent the voice note. What do you want me to do? I'll go run up on a man.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 1: That's being a girlfriend, And you know what, like that is someone the cameras are not up, and you've been prepared to play that voice note back, and you've been prepared to text her even though it was nothing to do with the show. I think she is a genuine person. What you see is what you get, and I think Kyle, we know, wants those genuine friendships. So potentially her and Bo's they could be forming something special.
Speaker 3: I texted Kyle in the moment girl. And then afterwards I gave her a foe report, but for me, a long voice note. I really did I know it was a real podcast.
Speaker 2: He made okay, so full report. She is definitely not cute.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, if you want to do this, you've got to get like the cutest girl in the on the planet.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Actually, the entire time that I was sitting there and they were there, I was just dreaming up scenarios where I could just push them into the water.
Speaker 2: Let me know what you want me to do, because I will run up on a.
Speaker 3: Man and there you have it. Now that's being a girl's girl.
Speaker 2: Did you think that that voice note was a good idea? Like I felt cringe rama. I was like, do you know what I would consider myself to be in the girl code? Like on what is good girl code and what's not? Maybe it's gay code. I would not be disturbing your day by giving you a blow by blow on what your recent ex husband's doing on a date. And it almost okay, virtue signaling, do you know what I mean? Like, Hey, I'm going to prove to you that I'm good. Where if I was Kyle Richards and I was at home taking my fifty five dogs on a walk, and all of a sudden I got a message from Bows saying, voice note going into detail, I'm going to go and run up on a man. What do you want me to do?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought that was really that's not good, gay coat. If you ask me, maybe it's good.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I feel like she was trying to do it from the right place. She's like, this is what I'm witnessing. It's in real time. I don't want anyone to come at me and say, well, you saw this happening, and you kept it private. You didn't tell me. I think she was just trying to be open and honest.
Speaker 3: In the moment.
Speaker 1: She'd probably wherever they were, so her house or something. She's probably had a couple of drinks, yeah, and she's probably just thought, you know what, I'm just I think if that was purely for the show, that might have been, you know, fueled by a different agenda. But I think the fact she sent that when the cameras weren't up, she didn't know if they were going to use that, you know. I think she was coming to it from the right place.
Speaker 2: She might have been, but I don't think I would have appreciated that message. I would just be like, oh, he's there. That's a bit awkward for you. Yeah, probably best to go and have a drink with your friend somewhere else. Like that seems to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 2: But I also don't think that everything needs to be discussed. She's only a new friend of Kyle's. She really doesn't have that much business going up and approaching a man in a restaurant that she's never met. That she's blindly supporting her other mate. He's not there. I just thought the whole thing was really weird, and I.
Speaker 3: Don't think she actually would have gone up there.
Speaker 1: I think she was just trying to make the point that she was like, I'm letting you know the information as I'm seeing it unfold in front of me, and if you do want me to do something, I will.
Speaker 3: But I don't think she would have gone up there.
Speaker 2: What about those weaves in this series, Like there's so much, so many whiefs.
Speaker 3: Like the way you say it that gets me the white.
Speaker 2: Weeve is It's interesting to me that I had no idea that Garcel's also wearing the whiefs. I thought that was their real hair.
Speaker 1: And Erica, they and Kyle, they all wear hair extensions, hair pieces.
Speaker 2: One of them like Kathy. Oh, Kathy looked like she needed to go to a day's bar. Did you see she looked like she was not a hill and she looked like she was a Western, you know, like the oldest.
Speaker 1: Don't get it. I don't get it. She's but we've seen this many a time. It's very strange. But yet on her Instagram, if you go on, like, she's wearing beautiful dresses.
Speaker 3: Nikki Hilton just.
Speaker 1: Did a collab with Rebecca Lands, a designer that I wear a lot, and she is in all these beautiful Christmas party dresses and she looks amazing. But for some reason she films this show.
Speaker 3: A lot of the time she looks like a schlip. It's very strange.
Speaker 2: It's so weird. And every time they keept cutting to her, I was like, Bruce Jenna, is that you wacko?
Speaker 3: Jacko? Are you in there?
Speaker 2: Remember her? She was best friends with Michael Jackson. Oh. Remember that was what happened in Aspen or whatever it was where she lost her mind because the DJ wouldn't play Michael Jackson. Oh, go too. She goes, gets a few drinks in her and she gets wild and gets them to play Michael Jackson and she sings and dances, tells everyone that they used to be best friends, but now she's starting to look like Michael jacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with what you said that. A couple of episodes ago, you were like, I don't think she looks well but maybe look these women are older.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a lot of upkeep for this show.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the movie Hannibal where there's the Who's got all the equipment and like all the stuff happening and.
Speaker 3: Like the IVY troops and everything all like that looks.
Speaker 2: Very hannibal esque. Anyway, I don't want to get into that. You know, good on your Kathy Hilton. If you've got all that money and you're not willing to spend it on getting a little bit juuged up for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: That's a flat blazer. Just put on a nice blazer blazer jag over her head.
Speaker 2: It was not necessarily the clothes. She looked like she'd just come out of a sauna, Like her hair was basically stuck to her head and she was looking clammy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get the clamminess.
Speaker 2: And we just seemed to read with the guy that she's in a lawsuit with, now whatever his name is, the hairdresser. We saw the hairdresser styling Durite. Have you been following that?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know the twists and turns. So if you haven't been across this, Darite is in this sort of public stout with this guy who was her hairdresser for a few months. He's saying that she never paid him. She is trying to say I did pay him, and he's now trying to rip me off for more money. And it's it's very public. It's like watch what Happens Live. Then he's been dropping an Instagram video, She's been dropping, you know, more receipts.
Speaker 3: It's very public.
Speaker 2: He has the hair of Gwyneth Paltrow from nineteen ninety nine, and I'm here for it, Like, I think he looks great with that hair. But after I saw his receipt and after I've watched all of the videos that they've both been dropping about it, I actually just think it's a really big miscommunication amongst the two of them been able to be worked out and not to be using his content on their pages, like neither of them are looking quite good. Sounds like something that you just be like, that's my mistake. I own that, really, sorry, move on, like I'm back to style your hair for season fifteen. No one's going to use him now anymore. Have you frozen? Are you back?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No? Are you that?
Speaker 3: The thing was?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah? Yes? Was it you or me?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but this is how it froze. I'm sending you a photo.
Speaker 2: Oh you? Oh god, don't stroke. I thought I was. You're sitting there listening to me and I'm talking about how he did.
Speaker 6: I was like, Benjamin, if you're okay, we need to talk about the mention of Kim Richards.
Speaker 2: I was like, like that was awkward. Dot com Like Darret, I think was trying to be nice to be like, and how's things going with Kim because the last time that hung out at Runyon Canyon, things were like looking quite good. But does deit not read the social pages and realize that Kim Richards and Kyle are not getting along and Kim's been kicked out of Kyle Richards's apartment that she owns, that she'd be letting it live in there for free, like.
Speaker 1: Well, you kind of question whether Derete reads any stuff, you know, Like I like the girl, but she probably is in her own world a little bit. I don't think she actually would have said that knowing the full extent of it.
Speaker 3: Kim, how was she doing. I'm good, she's happy now. I don't see her a lot, but I think Kyle handled it pretty well.
Speaker 2: Kyle did pretty well, but I was so I felt bad, Like I always feel bad for Kyle Richards when she's fighting with either of her sisters because most of the time I agree with Kyle and think that their sisters are being pretty hard on her.
Speaker 1: Do you know what my mum always used to say, And she said this about friendships and stuff, like even when we were kids, everything she goes two into three, doesn't go like, there's just you'll never get three people all getting along to the equal level at all times. She was like, no, there'll always be one that's like that, one's left out at that time. Then its Chiefts and those two. And we see it on the Kardashians, we see on all those sort of things.
Speaker 2: Missus McLean, that is gold.
Speaker 3: I know, that is property.
Speaker 2: Put that on I get that sewn onto our blouse. Sudden, like, honestly, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: It's so true though, Hey, what else we need to talk about is Garselle bringing up Morgan Wade again to Kyle's but to her face. I actually went out loud. I was here watching it by myself, and I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh like that. I was like, I like ballsy.
Speaker 1: And hats off that she's putting her money where her mouth is and it's not just speculation, it's not just chat behind her back. She was like, well, I think it's weird. We're not allowed to talk about this. And the look on Kyle's face, Holy shit.
Speaker 2: How many times can you bring this up though? Or someone tries to bring up morganway with Kyle and just see her.
Speaker 1: Go no, Well, but the point is it's there. Don't think that we've forgotten about it. Don't think that we're not confused by it. Don't think that our questions aren't valid as the group and as viewers. That is something we want to know the answer to. And she put it out there. She got her own camera last season, and now she slipped the table and all of a sudden, we're not allowed to ask, and I think that was ballsy of Garsel to say, well, I think it's strange.
Speaker 2: Did you think it was Sutton's job then to back Garcel? Like? As much as Garcel and Sutton have been having their own monologues and debriefs about the Morgan Wade situation, did you I didn't think it was necessary for Sutton to jump in there. I didn't even notice that. And then later on Garcel was so mad. She was like, you know, you didn't back me up, so much so that when actually things went down for sudden, Garsel didn't support her. And then I don't even think someon even cared that she didn't. I don't even think someton even noticed that Garcel wasn't jumping in to save her.
Speaker 5: Normally I would have something to say, and I don't really like to see this pile up on Sutton, But I'm not going to do that because the other night she didn't have my back and I'm not going to stick up my neck for her when she doesn't always do it for me.
Speaker 2: She can deal with it. Well.
Speaker 3: I think that it was an example of and it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Until the editors showed back all those extra clips that they didn't show in last week's episode.
Speaker 3: Well, there was obviously.
Speaker 1: More of a conversation that was had, and there was obviously a point where Sutton was very much in agreeiance with gars and she thought that that was something she was going to.
Speaker 3: Get the backup on and then she didn't get it.
Speaker 1: But that sort of question where the Garsel brought something up to someone else and Sutton didn't jump in, whether she would have got that upset. The reason that she got upset because it was a conversation involving Kyle.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, this episode was quite bessy. I mean it was good, and that's probably why I'm going to say I'm giving it four stars. I know that we normally ask you for your opinion first, but I'm giving it four. Ben Norrises, I still can't go all the way to a five because I feel like I need to save a whole point for when something Yippi Coyo motherfuckers, and I don't think we definitely got the Yepko motherfucker. I think we may get that in the season finale, and I maybe saving my five for that, But at this point, for Ben Norrises.
Speaker 3: I'm really tempted to drop a five.
Speaker 1: I think for me, I was like the Sutton Takedown, the I love a boat episode. I love a boat look, I love the glam. I love that on a cast.
Speaker 2: Rip a point away because of what Boman was wearing, like what Bosemore was wearing to that boat trip was sobers looked like she had been given extra money to spend at the costume shop and she's just work out which accessory like change there.
Speaker 1: And I just think that the you know everything that sort of happened, like Garcel mentioning the Morgan Waye thing. I think there was there was a lot of layers there. I liked the fact that we're all together. We had Kathy and Jevitilly there. So for me, I'm going to go there. I'm going to say it's a five, it's a fiver. Yeah, best episode of the season. Yes, because the reason that I know is because I texted you halfway through and I was like, oh, we're in the pocket here. I'm really enjoying it, and I don't think I've done that once this season, So I'm just going to go there.
Speaker 2: No, once you texted me and said you were going to do the washing, you got bored. Did walk totally.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I've also finished this one now that I started with at the beginning of the year.
Speaker 6: Now I know where you want to rap it, probably like a little bit of more wine.
Speaker 2: We've been going for too long. I've got to leave now. Mama's Juice is done well. I haven't seen next week's promo, so maybe you can fink you can finish off this podcast for telling me what it is that we're in store for, because I'm assuming we're going to get a whole lot of razy outfits at this Rio di Janeiro festival that they're going to.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I know, because it finished on a t B continued. So we didn't get a trailer. No, there was no promo, No, there wasn't. What I've seen is an actual you know, on Socials when they dropped like the first three minutes and it's and it's Jennifer Tilly sitting with someton on the boat and it's almost like Jennifer Tilly's like, I want to be friends with the other ladies.
Speaker 3: How do I switch? I'd like to opt out of this program.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Slowly tying a brick to Suton's legs. Yes, overboard.
Speaker 3: I'd love to unsubscribe.
Speaker 2: What do you think the rationale is on us not getting a preview for next week? Do you think that they're editing or they're trying to fix something up.
Speaker 1: I just think they like it to be continued. I think that they like it. They like the talkability, and I think that's where it's going.
Speaker 3: And is this going to be the season finale? An?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so they're just not trying not to give anything away.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they're just trying to save it all. But we are normally going to get those outfits, those outfits because we saw that in like the first episode. We saw a preview of the season, yes, and we saw Sutton bending over and shirt saying I'm wearing a g banger or whatever it.
Speaker 3: Is that she said, oh god, nothing else.
Speaker 1: And we also are going to probably get the pickup of that hot mic moment that will definitely get addressed at the reunion because obviously none of the ladies were there when she said that.
Speaker 2: It just means we're a week away from watching a promo for the Real Housewives at Beverly Hill season fourteen reunion, and I am so excited. Do you know someone was saying on social media the other day that why can't they just drop the three part promo just in one go like that they we deserve it, Like yeahhoo, sorry does it? Hey? You dropped like an extended version, you know. And I think that's kind of cool. But I feel like when it comes to three part reunions because they sort of pace them. They put a bit here and a bit there, and it goes light and then it goes a bit boring and they sort of pace it out of the three episodes, I feel like they just dumped them all. No.
Speaker 1: I like the fact they separate the reunion episodes.
Speaker 3: I think that that just draws it out.
Speaker 1: However, I do think you could do one trailer for the whole reunion, like all three parts in one, rather than separating those out.
Speaker 2: I just remember the best promo for a reunion ever, Sorry people in the background that just listen to me, poor but giant glass of wine was the one with Lisa Rinna's final final episode where we got the preview and it was like, your contract's up. You're the biggest bully in Los Angeles. Everyone knows it, and like that promo, you need to go back and watch that because every time I see it, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Like, I mean, look, I'm not a huge Kathy fan.
Speaker 1: However, that episode, she had done so much prep work with her publicist and you know, a media advisor on how to answer these questions, how to get in with a you know, attack on the front end, like she had studied up and that was a schooling that was that was iconic reunion.
Speaker 2: Well that led to Lisa and saying, put me on pause with you. You know, I'm ready for Lisa rend to be unpaused because she needs to come back.
Speaker 3: I don't think she'll come back coming back. You'll never come back, that's never not.
Speaker 1: It'll be interesting to see if she pops up Ondernease Richard's show, Like.
Speaker 2: That's what I want. I need that. I need that more than I need a Betty's Burger for dinner.
Speaker 3: But you've got a party to get to party?
Speaker 2: What are you doing get.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to go to the fridge and pour another drink.
Speaker 2: You and Robbie just staying at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're just staying home. He's been away all week for work. We're just gonna like we've been watching that adolescence show on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Oh good are you so, by the way, are you on the white loaders?
Speaker 3: I need to catch back up.
Speaker 1: Okay, I started it, and then you know, I confused when they're only dropping No.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: One episode of Being a Bottle of Red.
Speaker 1: And then I'll probably listen back to this and be like, oh, I shouldn't have been drinking while we're recording.
Speaker 2: You've been up early, Lucy, Lucy Apple, juicy wonderful.
Speaker 3: I have been up very early today, so it is late for me.
Speaker 2: Well, I am obsessed with you.
Speaker 3: All right. Well you're the best party amazing.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Well, I don't know what's happened to our internet, but it's being weird. But I will talk to you soon, Okay. All the best, all
Speaker 1: The very best, lots of love, Bye bye, bye bye