Speaker 1: Got anything, gig Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast Christian O'Connell's show Two Ways to Join the So this morning, get your stories on air, maybe win one thousand dollars. It happened, but no one believes you. Your incredible stories. Whenever you share them, no one believes you. And in real life, has anyone ever worn the disguise Ali did?
Speaker 2: When Taco Bell first came to Melbourne. My partner and I was so excited that we drove for two hours to go, and while we were there, we thought, well, we can't just go once, so we went three times. But we were too embarrassed to go in and be recognized, so we wore wigs and new jackets and with such glasses.
Speaker 1: That an amazing story. I love that from Alie Carey. Good morning, Kerry, Hi, how are you? I'm good, Welcome to show, Kerry. And Okay, so you've worn a disguise in real life?
Speaker 3: Yes, So I'm a TATA group of us as because we taked hour he nines into the city for a city program and we dress up and make them try to find us. So I've done like the school student and the office worker. But other people have done road work.
Speaker 1: This sister way for the teachers to get some peace and quiet. Yeah, and go and have a coffee. I get it in a glass of wine. So no, no, no, no, it's a game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can find me in the cinemas having a massage.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we make it. So one of the guys he dressed up is William Wallace and was hanging out at Hardware Lane. So blue paint, the kilt, all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: Wow, in the middle of the city. There's a lot going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was so kids had to try and find us.
Speaker 1: I bet they loved that, didn't they.
Speaker 3: Oh they did. They had a ball, So it kind of kid on.
Speaker 1: I was in year nine. I would have not made any effort and just wandered off somewhere.
Speaker 3: In my waif they have to find us, If they don't, they get in heaps of trouble.
Speaker 1: Oh think a game, otherwise get thrown out the school. Yes, my survivor. It's very extreme game. Kerry, great story, thanks to going to mate. Have a good day. Thanks bye, Belinda, good morning. It happened, but no one believes you. What's your story, Beninda?
Speaker 5: I straw, don't believe me, and you really need to believe because it's so true. I live up in the Danney Lung Rangers and when I was ten, I saw a black panther in the backyard daring straight at me.
Speaker 1: Now, there are a lot of these stories about big cats, aren't there.
Speaker 5: There is, and there's been hundreds of signings, and every time I say I saw one, it was huge. It was in the backyard. It was about seven point thirty in the morning, and everyone's like, no way.
Speaker 1: Well, the fact that you get writer or you know, if it was midday, maybe, but they don't get up early.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 1: So what is it doing just prowling around?
Speaker 2: No, it was it was.
Speaker 5: Just staring at something. And then as soon as it I looked at it. I was looking at it for probably a good minute or so, and as soon as it saw me, it took off.
Speaker 4: Right regular cat.
Speaker 1: No, you don't mistake a panther. So it would have been like the size of what you've been to. Was you saying signs of a puma or a tiger or a lion.
Speaker 5: No figure. It was huge, and I just think there's no way it was anything. But and I remember it like it was yesterday, and.
Speaker 6: But I saw it.
Speaker 1: It's a shame, isn't it. You know because I can see Jack he'sz owned out because he doesn't believe it.
Speaker 4: I believe Facebook page, Come.
Speaker 1: On, shut it down, Facebook, patre and we know that's where the truth lives and grows.
Speaker 4: Face you do hear about the big cat sidings in that area, there must be something else.
Speaker 1: And thes everywhere. Yeah, that's right, but it wouldn't be a cat.
Speaker 5: A cat.
Speaker 1: A cat is a small thing, you know, the size of a cat. They're all rough. All cats can get big panthers, you say, four foot in length, three foot high easily probably biggest muscular flanks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Christian, I am right now.
Speaker 1: I'm painting. It's a beautiful looking fumor. Actually, thank you. I'm a believer, Okay, I'm a believer when it comes to puma sighting. So I'm getting on that Facebook page right now.
Speaker 5: All right, it's Facebook.
Speaker 1: I'm actually going to lay you up on our phone system as Belinda the pumouth Trusse. Okay, Belinda, thank you very much. According we believe you. I believe you.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Christian, have a great day, all right.
Speaker 1: So like Belinda, what have you seen? But when you share it, no one believes you. Nine four one four one O four three a Christian O'Connell show podcast an hour ago, this Area and I were talking about how we tried to take matters into our own hand and mend our Meala dishwashers when they flashed up these various f error codes and bazirely we're both trying to mend something called the impeller. It's like a little kind of propeller thing in the belly of the beast of the dishwasher when he clear out the grill. Someone's emailed me works in the industry. Christian, lovely to hear you and Rio talking about the impeller today on the show. I never thought i'd hearing just a bit of insight. And impeller is a driven rota used to increase the pressure and flow of a fluid. Is the opposite of a turbine, which extracts energy from and reduces the pressure of a flowing fluid. I hope this ouse Aj, it really helps. Thank you. We can slam with calls this morning, Ao and Christian. When you're going to return to what is an impeller?
Speaker 4: So what makes gives the squirt its power inside the dishwasher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't ever phrase it like that on a family based show. Again, my god, that kind of phrasing stays in your mind. What horrible weren't there? Mother's squirk to go further? All right, it happened, but no one believes you. Have you ever worn a disguise? Nine four four one four three, Simone? Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 7: How are you now?
Speaker 1: We're good enough, Simoni. I understand you have a story. It happened, but people don't believe you. I just want to say that already, I don't even know what the story is. I believe you.
Speaker 7: Well, I back up the last panther story. We were down at Wilson's prom, camping and I've gone out the back of my tent at night, and.
Speaker 6: I know you're laughing already.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm just actually adding production. I'm guessing there's a panther or puma coming, yeah.
Speaker 6: In front of me, and it was bloody standing in front of me, green eyes and.
Speaker 7: This big, bloody panther.
Speaker 6: It was huge.
Speaker 1: Probably got Mikey card or something. Always been hitchhiking. Who says, no, it's a bloody great green eyed panther. Get in mate, wherever you go and I'll take you there.
Speaker 6: And I've got my open out. Any heman saw it and anyway ended up founding off. The next morning everyone got there and said, your two bodies drunk?
Speaker 4: Had you been drinking?
Speaker 6: Drinking?
Speaker 1: Drink doesn't mean humors and panthers if anything, wh would like to prey on drunks sell a reaction time. No one believes them as well. They're mucking with the drunks, serving victims, drunken campers who Wilson brom the well known easy prey for big wildcats. I believe you Pats are your believer. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: It was unbelievable. I was absolutely stunning. I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 7: Were absolutely beautiful and it was pure black.
Speaker 1: Shiny coat too, yep did yeah, yeah, I've seen one of the zoo, very very shiny cold. Not to know what these were. Conditional kind of product you put on that like a shiny coat myself, like that you buy the shampoo these days that promised you are shining luxuries locks. I just want whatever Puma has. I want that on top of my head. All right, Well, listen, Simone, I believe you. Okay, it happened.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast