Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're into the last forty five minutes of our hand final, trying to see how long will it take us to give away twenty washing machines. Everybody lines up, one at a go and has one shot to try and bang the drum and be the one. So far. Then we've given away thirteen, thirteen, seventy go, seven washing machines to go. Now, this is a very important moment in today's show. The pressure isn't on any of the two hundred people who've been here since very early this morning before the show lining up to try and win twenty more washing machines. It's all on Jack Post. He's not trying to win it for himself. He's trying to win it for a very special lady, Judy, who we go live to right now. Judy, good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 1: How are you going well?
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't know, We're We're great. Say good morning to where Judy. Everyone monitor now, Judy, you are a very more listen to us. And I was so upset to here two days ago that you couldn't make it today because you're the first person to call through and said, you want to take part in this, but you're having this major heart operation in a couple of weeks time. So wontley washing machine. So winning it well, trying to win it on your behalf is a man, Jack Post who you wanted to be your proxy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Jack, I know you can do this night. You just got to focus and it's the great John Kennedy. Sid don't think too.
Speaker 2: Judy, you are in safe hand. Wow. The pressure is on. You're winning it for her heart. Jack? Okay, come on Jack, Judy, come on straight through the middle. First shot. This is okay, first shot, missus, keep going, Jack, Judy. He's got this for Judy. Warm up is over now, Jack. Oh, just hits the edge. It goes outside for Judy. Come on, no, wild, No, it's getting worse. You picked the wrong guy, Jude, Come on, come on, come on, he's gonna do this. Jack's got this, believe Come on, Jack, You've got this. Oh, one of the biggest misses in the morning. No is this winning manute? It was this one? Oh no, no answer the seniors. Yes, yes she can, Yes, Judy, he's miss five. This is the one. The drums reopened. I hope you're still there. She's in a hospital bed, wait to have a brand new heart. No this, I'm sorry, Judy, are you still alive?
Speaker 1: Come on, Jack, Come on Jack, getting in man practices.
Speaker 2: Ling up Jack, Judy, he did it. He's got you a brand new washing machine. Oh my god. This is probably better than the brand new heart.
Speaker 1: And working vows. Jack. I'm so happy. I know I'm going to have clean knickers, Wye, clean nickers for Judy.
Speaker 2: That's what today was all about.
Speaker 1: Can I just quickly say I see it to an email in Christian but please don't ever underestimate the joy and and taking people's worries off their mind. But this show brings on the luckiest school in the world. I've got a brilliant job. I work for Western Age and Arsteopathy. I've only been Nay since April, but they have just supported me the whole way. And as I said, I don't ask for petty parties. All I ask for is good juju vibes.
Speaker 2: Oh Judy, you retreat, Jab good luck with the operation and listen. The least we can do is give a girl clean nickers. Now, that is my number one rule for radio. If I guess one person in the city has clean knickers that they We've done a great job on The Christian O'Connell Show. That's why we're all here. All right, Judy, good luck in the operation. Speak to sime By all right, this clear the ads when we come back.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast