Speaker 1: It is the pick up around the country, brittle or a midge Tuesday RVO. Listen, if you want your news headlines for your Tuesday, give us about ten minutes plus your traffic for your drive home. Are you picking up the kids in about five? Welcome everyone.
Speaker 2: I came across an article that had me in absolute stitches over the weekend. So imagine this. Imagine. Okay, it's late at night and you have a loved one that's been buried in a cemetery. That's not funny, Okay, lots of us have that, all right, But you go to visit them. You're having a late visit at a cemetery to share dinner with your loved one, and all of a sudden you hear a ghost. Yeah, is that the cemetery with you? And you think, oh my god, is that art Mildred. No, it's not art Mildred. It's actually just a twenty four year old man who's hiding in the cemetery making ghost noiss, Oh, that would be really scared.
Speaker 1: You had a joint. What's the story? Yeah, I'm imagining that punk.
Speaker 2: There's a guy in the States who's been arrested hiding in cemeteries making ghost noises at poor people who are going to visit their to visit their family. What's arrested for? What is it? He pleaded guilty to using threatening, tending to be a ghost, or abusive behavior likely to cause distress and was fined thirty five pounds.
Speaker 1: Wasn't a lot of money and ours?
Speaker 2: I know. I also said it was in the US, but it was and it was in the UK. But you know what the fine details of this story to.
Speaker 1: Think about Laura's when she reads something, she just goes to the ooh's the cemetery aren't mildred, but leaves all detail out.
Speaker 2: But don't you think it's so fun I feel like all of us have, not that we've hidden in a cemetery, but the idea of all of us.
Speaker 1: I've done that. I think I speak for all of us when I say we've all prayked someone behind the grave, We've all ebalmed someone and then laughed at them.
Speaker 2: I think it's so funny that you can be fined for this, that this is an actual law, that you can't hide in a cemetery and pretend to be a ghost. And you know what that means. It's time for she's back.
Speaker 1: She's brought it back.
Speaker 2: It's time for laws.
Speaker 1: Laws. Here we go, laws laws.
Speaker 2: Now. There are lots of very silly laws out there, and people have been arrested and fine for many things like woo in a cemetery.
Speaker 1: Laura, because you have to set this up. We have done this before. Laura has this weird hard on for laws. She brings up laws from around the world and she tells us Britt that in thinking we're going to love them, and they're the weirdest things ever.
Speaker 2: The thing is is that these are so stupid, but somebody had to have done it for it to be implemented as a law. That's why I find it fascinating. So here we go, law's laws. I've got a couple of good ones for you. In Florida, unmarried women who parachute on Sundays can be fined or jailed, but only on Sunday, surely days from like this seventeen onur where they paraguided in the seventeen hundred.
Speaker 1: Imagine being that one woman who did it on a Sunday and they're like, you, wench, we're setting go to the courts.
Speaker 2: Now, legislation, guys, we need to get on the patriarchy about this, because this is a rule that was created to uphold traditional values and social norms regarding a appropriate activities for women on Sundays, all right. Next one, In Kentucky, it's illegal to die duckling's blue and to sell them. I mean, yeah, animal cruelty.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: Why you ducks though? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Also, could you do it? Pink and green and yellow blue?
Speaker 2: Blue is specifically the law. But yeah, it's for animal welfare purposes, okay. In Tennessee it is a legal Oh no, this is this is what I understand. But in Tennessee, it's illegal to use someone else's Netflix account. You can be fine. That should be everywhere. Mitch, you'd be done.
Speaker 1: You'd be in prison.
Speaker 2: You actually are guys. Look, yeah, I mean, Mitch, you would share anyone you actually know. You were talking about how you were sharing yours recently. You've also been a victim of this. Okay. And lastly, guys, this is one that I think we can all really take home and appreciate. In Alaska, it is illegal to push a live moose out of an aeroplane. What this regulation addresses concerns for both the welfare of the moose and the safety considerations for people on the ground. I feel like it be legal to push any animal out of an aeroplane. Why are we just on the moose. Yeah, but imagine being on the ground and you see a moose flying out of an aeroplane. You're like, oh God, think of the people and the moose. A bear fly out of that British giraffe. I think the same as You're taking this a little bit too seriously. Somebody or segment, somebody out there pushed the moose out of an aeroplane and you shouldn't do that. They got fined for it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it fell out of the aeroplane. Who knows, why was it in? There's anyway, so many questions that Laura doesn't have the answers for that.
Speaker 2: Is it for laws?
Speaker 1: Laws?
Speaker 2: And if you're going to a cemetery this weekend, don't make any ghost no noises.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for it to be rested for another nine months. We did that segment like twenty two.
Speaker 2: It's coming back.
Speaker 1: We're getting out of here.