Speaker 1: There we go. Karma in Action on dun Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane and Moira Major.
Speaker 2: How the Witch Bitch. Welcome to another episode of How the Witch Witch. Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane. Hello, lovely, well, thank you God, God, God God. We need to say hello.
Speaker 3: Some new friends of ours on TikTok aber Nicole, Sarah Williams, Belinda and Minnie.
Speaker 2: On Instagram she is miss Lulu.
Speaker 3: Which I think is s Maruso and Laura dial d E l E.
Speaker 2: I hope I didn't delay delay.
Speaker 1: I sound like it's meant like missus bucket.
Speaker 2: Oday.
Speaker 3: Also we've got a couple of people saying that they were their new favorite podcast, which is thank you.
Speaker 2: Missy. Marco also said, I found you guys like a week ago.
Speaker 3: Having I've listening since when I'm home in the car or walking around the shops really helps with my anxiety. I wouldn't think that we would help with anxiety. I thought we would bring anxiety. That's very impressive.
Speaker 1: You know what she's probably walking through.
Speaker 2: Going if all of you, Yeah, what I was listening.
Speaker 3: Looking at the eggplants very differently in the supermarket, and she's doing your shopping all right now. We love all your comments and all your questions and everything else, so please keep them coming. That would be great. This week we're joined by a podcast friend of ours called Kerry So Kerry Hie, Beautiful Ladies. I'd love a for reading with Michelle. Love to know what I should expect with my future, my job, my family and money.
Speaker 2: It's pretty much everyone, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Really listen to that every episode of the podcast, which has been great.
Speaker 2: Also, I've had readings via email with Michelle. Do you do that? How do you do that?
Speaker 4: So someone will come in and they'll give me three questions, and so I'll just go in and I'll just channel in. Like sometimes I will send me a photo. Sometimes I'll ask me if to get in touch with someone that's passed, or sometimes I'll just ask me three questions about work or love or health or where they're going, and I just channel in and text them back.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're like a cyber.
Speaker 3: Witch tech witch tech quitch witch chat. She wishes the podcast was longer. Oh, calm down, Kerry, as long as it needs to.
Speaker 4: Be, because Michelle is too busy.
Speaker 2: Michelle struggles to do the start. It's all we can do to keep her basically from falling apart. We really do.
Speaker 3: And on funny words anyway, let's say.
Speaker 2: Hello to Kerry.
Speaker 3: Hey, Kerry, how are you going very well?
Speaker 2: Thank you all the way in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: We are on the Gold Coast, of course, and Michelle is ready for you to have a bit of a reading, Caz.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so let's let just do your full name and date of birth so that I can just channel into the card's energy for you.
Speaker 5: It's my middle name too, m h carryl Taliana mm hmm. And it's the class of the first seventy seven all right.
Speaker 2: Oh oh a jumper jumper. One of the cards is jump out.
Speaker 1: It's a good one, me too. Okay.
Speaker 4: Oh, you've got judgment around you. Okay, you're a mom judgment around you. You are the Empress, which is the mother, so you're a mummy. You're actually crossroads at the moment. So it's talking about do you travel the same road that you've always been traveling or is it time for you to actually make some big, big changes because you've got the judgment coming in here as well.
Speaker 1: Looks like your children don't listen to you, so that's lovely. We're going look I've got some anxiety around you at the moment.
Speaker 4: It looks like there's a lot of choices that you need to make, and you're kind of been a little bit, you know, when you get overwhelmed. I think I'm getting a bit overwhelmed with this. It does say that you need to ground a little bit more. So even that means going outside and just sort of sitting in the sun a little bit, getting a little bit more vitamin D, trying to work out how to manage your stress levels.
Speaker 1: So it looks like you're quite stressed out, Love, Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Not as stressful as I have been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this.
Speaker 4: Is past leading up to where you are now. I still have the fuck it queen for you. So it still means that you're only really putting in what you have to to sort of survival mode coming through.
Speaker 1: We're just going to see what's coming.
Speaker 4: But there's been a lot of judgment around you lately, and I feel like that for you, this is just needing a holiday or needing to get away, even if it's just like two days away, Oh yep, good, all right, well you need It's kind of like even if you get two days yep to your Barley all right, there we go.
Speaker 1: There's a boat.
Speaker 4: So even if it's just like I'm show you the card, that's see the card, So that's looking out across the seas and going, hey, you've got to drink in your hands. So you can turn into an alcoholic obviously while you're there, But if only you get a couple of days to yourself so I know that, you know, like even if it's just you yourself, you know, going into a temple or doing something just for you so that you can just breathe and just re refocus on what's coming. Because I feel like when you come back, it's almost like you hit the ground running and you're going to do lots and lots of things really really quickly. So we have got a choice in money here, which usually means a choice of work.
Speaker 1: So it looks like we're going to come back.
Speaker 4: We might even change jobs, step up, step out, But there are some big choices of how you're making your coin. But I really feel like having a holiday, it's like you come come back with a mindset Okay, this is what I want to do now.
Speaker 1: The next one I've.
Speaker 4: Got is, you know, you're finishing off the old version of you and it just says that you're quite happy to let go of maybe outmoded ideas that are no longer working for you anymore. Have you also had a divorce, because I've got like a separation coming forward and I just feel like.
Speaker 1: I just need to finish it off.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's it's a separate okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was on the verge of doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, because I just need to finish it out right, that's what I'm going to wipe my hands of it.
Speaker 1: So if that means wipe my hands of what.
Speaker 4: It is that's upsetting, you're taking some time to figure out what that is. That's why I feel like I need time to refocus, because this is the card, right, you can either continue doing what you're doing, or you can actually say, Okay, this is it.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 4: I'm going to finish this off and I'm moving in a new direction. And as I said before, I feel like if you jump into a job that you're getting a lot out of, it will actually make you happier when you come home, so the kids and your partner will get a different version of you than when you're stressed out like you have been previously. The next card coming in is working on yourself, So working on yourself for your children, so that's definitely coming in. Looking at new friendships is important too, So I feel like you're being drained by your friends that are around you at the moment. So even looking at maybe going and joining some classes, doing a new hobby would be very very good for you to meet new people so you get a new energy around you. The next card coming out is, yeah, the card of the healing. Either that or you're going to listen to a lot of music and get really pissed. Yes, I think I'd go with the ladder. It's going with the flow a little bit more, getting more into meditation regrounding that type of thing. But look, you are moving into a much happier time. This is for filling a cup now.
Speaker 2: She really is, she really is getting on the juice.
Speaker 4: Is getting on the juice here, But just saying coming out of a hard time moving into smoother waters is really what it's saying. And making sure that you take better care of your own mental and physical health and so whatever it is that you love to do, whether it be hot yoga, walking, meditation, whatever it is that you can do for yourself to help. Is there any questions that you want to ask about certain things? Because things are not going to change unless your attitude changes, you know, Like we can try and change someone as much as we want, but if we allow the certain thing to keep irritating, is it's not going to get better. So we need to work out why is that irritatings, what is it that we're not receiving, and how can we either get it for our souls or to let it go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. My husband and I have been together forever and it's coming up to our anniversary, and I was just I was bored, I was had enough. It was just the same all the time. And you we're only teenagers. And I look at my kids now and I'm like, I don't want you to settle down while you are young. You're going to not do a lot of things. I'm all young and stupid as well. So and you know your boyfriend always comes first and then ended up being my husband. I'm like, I've missed out and a lot. It was all in my head anyway. And he's changed completely for the good as well.
Speaker 1: Like he was ever a.
Speaker 5: Bad person, he was just a boring person. Yeah, but he's really trying, and I don't want to really break up my family, and things are getting better now.
Speaker 2: That's why I've actually.
Speaker 5: Decided that I will go on a holiday together. Before I was like, no, I don't want to go on so that kind of thing.
Speaker 4: So when you come back, when you come back in, why don't we look at doing the jar thing?
Speaker 1: So why don't we get five jars?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: In the first jar, why don't you put down all the things, all the places that you'd like to eat at that you've never eaten at before. In the second jar, go and put down all the really ridiculous activities acts throwing, going along the beach on a toktook, whatever that is.
Speaker 1: Put that in there.
Speaker 4: In the third jar, you want to put down a place, like a group on that you can stay the night.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: The fourth jar, you can like a sexual act, whether it be chocolate on the nose, chocolate on the elbow, it doesn't have to be anything. It's just sort of that. And in the fifth one, I want you to put down a bit of role play. He could be a Texas tycoon oil dude, and you could be I don't know, a whimsical little maid, Oh, I like that. Polish is not anyway. What we do is we you go and it makes the day easy.
Speaker 1: She's laughing.
Speaker 4: Makes you say easy, because what it is is sometimes the whole thing of what do you want to do?
Speaker 1: I don't want to eat there? Where do you want to go? We've been there before. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: It kind of then it takes it out of being a bit of a romantic getaway. So I want you to have a safe word, and that's not for anything.
Speaker 2: Banana is a safe word.
Speaker 4: Okay, banana could be your safe word. But it's usually about when you have a topic you go out. You don't want to talk about children, you don't want to talk about the in.
Speaker 1: Laws, you don't want to talk about bills, you don't want to talk about anything.
Speaker 4: So therefore all that's left to do is just go out and have fun, eating somewhere you've never eaten before, doing an activity you haven't done before, staying in a place yeah, and then doing something that you wouldn't normally do, and maybe you're do it in an accent, so you know he's got to try and pick you up at the bar. But you got to But what it does is is. Of course you're going to break and laugh and it's going to be silly. You might have feel embarrassed, but.
Speaker 3: That's making more memories. That's making hilarious memories. Remember that time you were a Texas tycoon and I was a whimsical little maid.
Speaker 1: Laura's going to try that, Yes she is.
Speaker 4: I just saw that delight come through her twick and her eye then, But to me that and then that would be good. And if you can do it once a month, yeah, and it's just like something to look forward to. It would just bring back the lightheartedness and bring back that fun of being the fact that you are lovers and childhood sweetheart as well, you know, and and the fact that you know you've got to think about Yes, marriage is hard, but you're still there fighting and you know, even when you wanted to do this, she's you go back, But I feel like it's a different energy when you come back off that holiday too.
Speaker 5: Yep, beautiful.
Speaker 3: Are your kids roughly the age now that you were when you met your husband?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: Five, I was eighteen we got together, yeah, and nine and a half and just turned thirteen. Yeah, like thirteen year old already has a girlfriend. Yeah, and I'm like, but I love her, and I'm actually friends with the family as well. We've just become friends, started drinking together.
Speaker 3: Drink that's all the cups that was, That was all that, that massive cups.
Speaker 2: You went back.
Speaker 1: You're back on the wagon, exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: And your husband's looking more attractive the more you drink, more attractive.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. He's down looking like a right stuff.
Speaker 2: He is the xas tackle guy. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: I've had to give him the benefit of the doubt because you know, we've been together for so long. I think it's because we're so close. Before the children came, will always love w would sit on the couch together, allow on the couch together, And all that's pretty much gone out of the window because we've got to re seated couches and my husband will sit on one and then my two kids will jump on top of me on the other and I'm like, there's two other seats here that name, but I want to sit on top of you. So I'd have the kids every night and my husband will be sitting on by himself and you know, watch TV or whatever. It hasn't changed. And at one step he was out of the bedroom because the kids would sleep.
Speaker 3: With Oh wow, okay, yeah, so you guys have got to make more.
Speaker 2: Time for yourself.
Speaker 3: And the kids are getting older now, like they as that as they get passed into the early teens.
Speaker 4: But even if you can do a couple of days on your own, a couple of days, you know, maybe in the adults pool, and then you know, sparky waky after.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, sparky waky yeah yeah, yeah, tell him that to co Yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: The safe work.
Speaker 1: Well, a bit of sparking.
Speaker 2: I'm sure your husband will thank us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he will be.
Speaker 4: He'll listen to this and go listen to the girls. Don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: And then you're turned around to be on the three seat account, just going sparky wacky, want some whitey whiney, whitey whiny, sparky wacky, and the kids are locked in their bedroom.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, so let's just take another card for you. It just says the full card, you know, the full cards all about the beginning of everything, but it's also taking the light hardeners going lighthearted around one another, you know, having a bit of fun.
Speaker 3: Getting back to that reason, why you got together in the first place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I guess too. It's interesting because.
Speaker 2: We're just stayed here.
Speaker 4: We both grow, you know what I mean, we both you know, you both grow as as time goes by.
Speaker 1: That's a divorce card. Don't pick that one.
Speaker 4: But that's funny because that's the one that I was thinking about. You know, there is that whole thing about wanting to separate and all that, and it just is because what do they say, it's grass grows where you water it, so you've got to water, not cut the grass.
Speaker 3: Grass is greener on the other side, Just water your grass.
Speaker 4: Water your grass, stop cutting the grass. I don't think, oh God, is there anything you want to ask me?
Speaker 1: We are in a really funny mood.
Speaker 4: I think it's a fire horse coming in.
Speaker 5: Health wise, anything about.
Speaker 4: Health or well, that was more about the the stress.
Speaker 1: And I've got the full cut against popped it in the deck.
Speaker 4: So there's like lightheardedness, looking at things that you can do where it will help you where mental and physical health, which is while saying joining new friendship groups and looking at you know, meditation, yoga, cooking, whatever that is, and you can join groups for that as well. But that's going to help help with you, because I really feel like health is fine. It's just more mental health. And when you know that, you know you're not feeling great here, it does affect the body. You either eat the wrong foods or you know.
Speaker 2: You're not don't take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: You just yeah, exactly, you don't take care of yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've just started doing things for myself and by myself as well, because I don't involve, uh, live around my husband. Like if you didn't want to go anywhere, I wouldn't go anywhere. It wasn't like you were saying don't know or anything. That's just got myself into you didn't want to do anything, So I'm like, I'm not going to do it. Or you're so I don't care what you do, and I take that like it doesn't care, you know.
Speaker 4: But if you're adding that third jar with the sexual act on it, it's always pop power of the Yeah, it works every time. I'm so sorry, she's not She's not sorry at all.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Dean Martin.
Speaker 3: All right, Jerry, well there, okay. We wish you all the very very best, have a great holidays, enjoy and remember Starky waky pop by safe word banana bar of the cat. Okay, thank you?
Speaker 2: Can you? Can you stop now and just do the stars please?
Speaker 4: I'll try the stars. Thank you all right, Okay, let's check the stars. So the fire horse comes in so happy Chinese New Years. So it brings in a lot of acceleration with push pushing forwards.
Speaker 1: So aries.
Speaker 4: This energy fuels you powerfully. You'll feel restless and ready to act on something you've been delaying. Trust your instincts, but don't burn bridges in impatience. A leadership opportunity or personal breakthrough is close Taurus. You may feel pulled between comfort and change. The fire horse is pushing you to release something heavy, emotionally or practically. By the end of the week, clarity replaces resistance. Gemini communication is electric. Conversations that shift your future may happen suddenly. Be honest, even if it feels risky. New social connections or exciting news will also arrive around about the twenty eighth Cancer this week highlights your direction and your purpose. You may feel pressured to step up and make a decision about work or responsibility. Trust that you're stronger than you think.
Speaker 5: Leo.
Speaker 4: Firehorse energy harmonizes. You expect confidence, renewed motivation, and possibly travel. Leaning in to new learning, new things, and say yes to something that excites you.
Speaker 1: It opens doors. Virgo.
Speaker 4: Deep emotional truths rise within you. You may release fears, debts, or emotional ties that have been quietly draining you.
Speaker 1: This is a transformative.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of thing you were doing so well in your fucking Virgo.
Speaker 1: I am yes on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could hear you listen, I know.
Speaker 2: I what does he say about?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: I go?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Okay?
Speaker 1: Virgo.
Speaker 4: Deep emotional truths arise. You may release fears, debts, or emotional ties that have quietly drained you.
Speaker 1: This is a transformative energy. Say that word.
Speaker 4: This is transforming energy. Power comes through letting go all right. Libra relationships take center Sage stage. Lulo Libra relationships take center stage. Someone may reveal their true intentions, or you may finally speak your own truth. Balance comes through honesty, not avoidance. Scorpio. This week brings productive momentum. You'll feel driven to fix, organize, or improve something important. Take care of your physical energy to pace yourself to avoid burnout. Sagittarius. This is a passionate, creative, and bold energy for you. Romance, creativity, and joy are definitely highlighted. Take risks in expressing yourself and you will feel alive again. Capricorn, Home, family and emotional foundations will shift. You may feel called to protect your peace or establish stronger boundaries. Stability flows through making great decisions. Aquarius, your mind is sharp and fast. Expect ideas, insights, and important conversations. Something you say or decide this week changes your direction moving forward. Pisces, money, value, and self worth are highlighted. You may see clearly where you've been undervaluing yourself. Take steps towards greater independence and confidence. So this week the fire Horse will bring you movement, truth, courage, and decision making.
Speaker 1: There we little do.
Speaker 3: Another amazing rendition of astrology. According to Michelle's very always interesting and we learn many new words.
Speaker 2: You do that you create your.
Speaker 1: I have my own language.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: We actually over the years now Ben who is behind the scenes here, and we now speak Michelle, so when she starts making weird noises, we actually can interpret that, which is lovely.
Speaker 2: There's a crow. All right. That's it for today. Thank you for joining us for shure.
Speaker 1: There we go calm in action dun dunna.
Speaker 3: Be sure to share the podcast with your friends haha. Feel free to rate it as your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Two five stars would be wonderful.
Speaker 1: Michelle, thank you for chatting again next week.
Speaker 2: Yes see you next week.
Speaker 1: Good work podcasts,