Speaker 1: Frisky celebrity news.
Speaker 2: Oh you like that guy?
Speaker 3: All right, you're on Cuss breakfast Mikey Amy Gerard and let's go to nat for the latest celebrity news.
Speaker 4: Yeah big.
Speaker 5: In Australia, that business dispute between Guy Sebastian and his former agent Titus Day has finally, after nine brutal years of back and forth, been privately resolved. So if you didn't know, Guy Sebastian and Titus Day worked together. They were close friends and business partners for eleven years.
Speaker 4: The relationship collapsed.
Speaker 5: Collapse, sorry, And this case began in twenty sorry, twenty seventeen, when Guy believed Titus was withholding earnings from him roughly six hundred thousand dollars, not a little bit of money, a lot of money, and Titus Day never you know, kind of admitted to any wrongdoing until now. So Titus released a statement that said, during this time when I was managing Guy, I made a number of regrettable decisions which have had painful consequences.
Speaker 4: At an early.
Speaker 5: Stage in the dispute, I should have been more reasonable, less emotional, which would have, no doubt led to a swifter and more conciliatory outcome. I take full responsibility for this. So finally guy has got that closure. Obviously, he's also released a statement saying, I know this impacted a lot of people around me. I could have never imagined the twists and turns this ordeal would take. With the accountability shown and the apology that mister Day has provided in his statement, I'm prepared to put aside my claim against him, forgive and move forward.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just got to move on. But you know, you go into business, you've got a manager. I've got a manager. You've got to trust him. But even they were friends, and that was saying going out of business, that.
Speaker 1: Would be really hard.
Speaker 6: It would have been really upsetting as well, because you do, like I trust my manager who's also my friend implicitly.
Speaker 3: I know, so if you lose a friendship as well, of course, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: You just don't know who you can trust and who you can't trust.
Speaker 5: Hey, Travis Kelcey has finally spoken out about his very famous wedding to Taylor Swift. Now, this happened oh July three now, so over a month ago, and we still haven't seen photos of like the Actually Taylor hasn't posted the alta photo or anything, and everyone's kind of waiting for it because it was so type yeah. I mean she posted the engagement on her social What I was waiting for, like maybe the maybe they're going.
Speaker 4: To do a huge spread with like I don't know, Vogue or something.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, like if you get your wedding photos, you don't get them back for like eight weeks.
Speaker 5: They generally give you one or two retouched one straight away though, because they know everyone wants to post the shot. Ye Like I think on the day or the day after, they'll give you like one or two.
Speaker 1: This is true.
Speaker 6: One of my favorite photos from my wedding with my husband was not from my photographer.
Speaker 1: It was taken on an iPhone. Yeah yeah what.
Speaker 5: iPhone cameras now are pretty well as good as like a professional camera.
Speaker 1: These were.
Speaker 6: This was ten years ago, but it was it's still my most It looks.
Speaker 5: Because now we're putting our photos through a filter to make them look like they were taken ten years there. So obviously a star studded event, a thousand guests with their A list celebrities, I mean Adam Sandler officiated the thing. So it's the whole thing is just bizarre and it just didn't feel very tailor. You know, she she's always felt like the girl who's like prince. Yeah, but also she like kind of grew up in like a small town, and you thought, like with all a song saying like, you know, I'm not that popular girl. I'm doing my own thing, that she'd have some like, you know, smaller wedding by a lake or something. So when she did the MSG Madison Square Guarden and everyone was like, this is crazy. But Travis, when he did a game, because obviouslys an NFL player, he played a game and he spoke about the wedding very briefly in like a little press conference afterwards, and he kind of explained why it ended up taking place at Madison Square gun and so let's listen to what he said.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 7: It was it was a fun off season man. Wedding was the best night of my life. And I appreciate everybody who came out and celebrated and uh, you know had fun with us. And yes, Bob Weill, I really got from that night. It's a it was a it was a crazy night. It was it was full of a lot of celebration, but it's football, baby, MSG. Man, you know, I always told myself I'd go for a for a player game when the next we're rocking, and my wife went when I was stuck in a mini camp, so I didn't get my opportunity to go then. So it's kind of cool to be able to, you know, live out my childhood dream of being in that venue and you know, the the mecca of all sports venues, being able to get married in there. I can't thank you know, the owners of MSG for for allowing us to get the opportunity to do that, knowing that we wanted a private event and everything. So it was perfect and the ac was cooking, baby, that was the best part.
Speaker 5: So basically it was a childhood dream of his as an aspiring sports star to like play and go to the Madison Square Garden because it's such an iconic venue.
Speaker 4: So obviously Taylor said that and goes, oh.
Speaker 5: Also, we can close it off. It'll be very private, and that's why they landed on that.
Speaker 2: People would confused.
Speaker 3: As to why they chose that vent was your venue, your dream wedding venue.
Speaker 1: At the time. Absolutely was it a winery.
Speaker 6: It was a restaurant on a winery, really rustic, old, small, so it was intimate and then a huge, big, like wrap around balcony which was the dance floor outside.
Speaker 1: It was absolutely perfect to have your.
Speaker 4: Time again, though, would you get married somewhere else?
Speaker 6: To be honest, my wedding was like the best night of my life, truly, truly.
Speaker 1: Everyone says, oh, it's.
Speaker 6: The best night of your life, and I was like, oh, that sounds really cliche, but.
Speaker 1: It really was. I would love to. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I do look at people who have like weddings in Tuscany and stuff, and they.
Speaker 1: Look so nice. You're about to go to Italy. I am going to TuS and I'm going to Tuscany.
Speaker 5: Renew your vowls, like do your wedding again?
Speaker 6: Because my wedding anniversary is actually not till the fourth of November.
Speaker 2: Well, then why are you going now?
Speaker 1: Because I'm going on the back of Ryan's work trip.
Speaker 4: Would you how?
Speaker 1: Dog?
Speaker 6: And also when I want to renew my vows, I want to do it with my kids.
Speaker 1: I want to do it play a part.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because my daughter was there for my wedding because we had.
Speaker 1: A child out of wedlock.
Speaker 6: Yes, true, an absolute sinner and she's in all our wedding photos and my boys get like all cart and jealous.
Speaker 4: They want to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you'll have to take them to Italy. You've decided not to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well it's not happening when you eventually get married.
Speaker 4: What's your dream wedding venue?
Speaker 2: Well, like it's always up to the woman, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I think my RSL.
Speaker 2: Got a good view. I think my partner Alana would want to.
Speaker 3: Do the Italy thing or overseas, but my favorite restaurant would like to do it there.
Speaker 2: I had my forty affair. Why can't I just get married there?
Speaker 4: It's such a you're a simple man. I think most men would go just at the pub twenty.
Speaker 2: Five k's down the road, like I don't have to go far.
Speaker 5: I think men, honestly, everything about the wedding and the wedding day, even marriage, they just abiding the bullet and doing it for the woman.
Speaker 2: So just leave it up to her. Don't enforce my local restaurant.
Speaker 4: To shut up and say agree with anything she says.
Speaker 2: Cool, happy wife, happy life,