Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: I've got a splinter, I have said it. Oh this is very impressive.
Speaker 1: I was moving wood yesterday, said to my wife, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just gonna be Yeah, it's going to some word around for half an hour. So it's what I do on a musket. That wood Just a bleak bleak, is what I said. You know when I was wincing this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're giving you rinss at mess. Thus people that work with wood, you know, we get this while you're making well. No, I had a wood delivery ready for the winter.
Speaker 1: You know the guys that come round in that truck, they always look a bit shady. Actually, I think they're probably related to our friend Marissa here. They may have done pretty one what they do. You don't even know where they've got the wood, But it's way cheaper than anyone else. Like wait, do you know like cheaper trees? How are you ten percent of the other people? You're not thinking this operation through.
Speaker 2: It comes as a full tree. Yeah, you see a big hole in your neighbor's yard.
Speaker 1: The only reason I saw them right the other week I saw I saw them driving around my sort of neighborhood very slowly with a load of wood in the bat right, and then they sort of pulled up next to me and I went, are you selling that wood or something?
Speaker 2: He goes, who wants to know he did this? He did this? Right?
Speaker 1: The one who was because I was going through the passenger window, right. He didn't even reply that. There's always an older guy at the world, right, Who's he's the chief? I guess at the commander.
Speaker 2: He just goes only cash.
Speaker 1: I'm like, right, okay, okay, so how act will it be for like a load of wood? And he gave me a figure up was like less than I've ever paid before I went done.
Speaker 2: I thought I'd never seen them again.
Speaker 1: They want the money straight away right, without giving me any wood.
Speaker 2: They turn they turned up yesterday right shift anything. You know when they have a good old look round, stop saying, you know, when no one else has bought shifty woods. We all know brought shady woods. I'm going to be on a current affair. You know that. You know the crowl talk about.
Speaker 1: We've all seen them driving around, right, And when they got out, they had a good old look round.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's that barbecue? All right?
Speaker 2: So anyway, they just dumped it. Okay. I did offer. I said there's any chance you could move it around the sign where I need it?
Speaker 1: And they were like nah, And they didn't even dead, didn't offer my paint a bit extra, and they just got in the truck and took off.
Speaker 2: They can't be on the same from too long in the distance. Any cameras, we weren't here. We weren't here, okay. So anyway, I then had to move my own. You have to hide it under the house.
Speaker 1: Shady wood, right, so they're picking up these logs. Anyway, I've got a splinter these sensitive DJ hands. I don't know how to get the spinter out because as long as he's been in there overnight, it's causing me a little bit of wincing and uncomfortable. I touched the faders, Patsy, bet you know how to get I need some magnesium ointment. We'll drag it out.
Speaker 2: Really, I've got to say good old fashioned tweezers or the tweezers, But that might hurt a bit more. It'll all fester up within time. Like that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: Over the easter breaker anything with my family? What did he magnesium cream?
Speaker 2: When would I get some of this from the chemist going in with this. It's a badly recognized your Christian O'Connell show podcast