Speaker 1: I Heart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Got anything good?
Speaker 4: Hey? This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: It's a chemist warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store every day.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show all across Australia with Chemists Warehouse. Good morning Rio, good morning, good morning morning wash this on today, Patsy, Hello, I walked past, I walked past the news from earlier and her little flunkies that worked for pats She was screaming through the intercon about the pronunciation of a lake in Australia.
Speaker 1: Well, well I heard it.
Speaker 6: I wasn't screaming. Oh I was not. Don't you do not put that out?
Speaker 7: What like is it? Which like was it?
Speaker 6: I never need to look at it.
Speaker 1: At the flunky she's like Milliev and Illy.
Speaker 2: She's speaking, but the words on us, the company, our little team, that poor people in there, and also why are they in that pit?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 2: I thought we agreed, Patsy, Buffalo Bill was going to let them out of that that sort of pit there it's a dark it's a dark pitch.
Speaker 1: She keeps that usual no lights.
Speaker 2: I threw down some basic cup meets from today and they were scrabbling around in there. Okay, so today's a big show. We've got a lot going on. The People's Playlisters back at seven point thirty were if you're new to the show, what is that? Every Friday we give you a theme, You pick all the music to do with that theme. From eight o'clock you and control the music. We called the People's Playlist. And this I'm really excited about heat? Why a heat wave all across Australia. We've got your back, your head, your shoulders, literally with our show cabanners.
Speaker 8: You have just one Christians cavana.
Speaker 1: Yes now I thought we had one hundred. We've got eighty six someone still a lots, still a lots. I love this as well.
Speaker 2: Yesterday we were talking about this and I get this email from Steve Christian one hundred cabanas. Immediately I began salivating because I love eating those tasty meat treats, especially when sir with a nice savagon blanc and a chill glass from the freezer. It was only then playing back your discussion on the show and about the eye watering postage costs, I realized, Oh, it's a cabana that's a shelter rather than a spicy sausage.
Speaker 7: And that is real boguan fair.
Speaker 2: I love, I love you get those cabaners that have got that are filled with cheese in the middle. No, No, that's my favorite one that I'm not I actually whenever I hold them up to like that. How the elderly scientists do this? This is the this is a few food. It must have been nasa.
Speaker 1: Et on musk.
Speaker 2: Now working with the Cabana Corporation, Christian Bramston, winning of your cabanas will be able to enjoy the delicious taste of cabana meats while they shelter from the elements without any problems. Hungrily yours, Steve So during the next hour will start to give them away.
Speaker 8: You have just one Christian's cabana.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people.
Speaker 2: My daughters and Tina on the show are very excited.
Speaker 1: It's a big day if you love and worship.
Speaker 2: Harry Styles already excited her.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so am. I I'm excited. I can't wait. I've been waiting so long for a new album. I can't wait for him to tour again.
Speaker 1: I didn't have you do.
Speaker 6: Oh no, he's brilliant.
Speaker 2: He's incredib when he was here and when he was here in Australia three or four years ago.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I took Lois, my youngest, well I actually did take her. We went together and then separated and she she was like the other side of the stadium with her friends, and I was the other side. I walked her there and then walked her out. I basically was a chaperone. But I saw the light that is Harry Starless amazing. I've always loved his music. I think he's a great showman. He's a great pop artist. He's very very cool. He's smite, he's got he's got it all, he's got that esthetic. He's a good guy. He's a force of good in the world. And then seeing him live, I was like, oh my good. He really is the real deal. He can really put it all together. So to that from right, there's a new song.
Speaker 7: There's a new song out at eleven am.
Speaker 5: And he's also announced a world tour seven cities, and two of those cities in Australia, Melbourne and Sydney.
Speaker 1: He's only doing seven cities.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he's doing thirty shows in New York. What residency in Wembley and Madison Square Guard.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of anyone doing a residency at Wembley. It's one hundred and one thousand people.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm not sure how many shows he's doing in Wembley. There's quite a lot.
Speaker 1: And he's also doing a load of shows at Madison's Square Garden.
Speaker 5: Thirty and Madison Square Garden, Yeah, and then two shows in Melbourne, two shows in Sydney.
Speaker 6: Have you said when?
Speaker 5: Yes, twenty seven, twenty eighth for Melbourne, twelfth and thirteenth for Sydney.
Speaker 1: Do you know who?
Speaker 2: I was the record for the most sold out consecutive shows at Madison Square Garden, the Wiggles.
Speaker 1: Really Madison's question.
Speaker 2: No, I remember because I was injuring Chris Martin. They done five or six sold out shows there right for the first time, and Chris thought it was a really big deal and he wanted to go up the front before the first show and take a photo for his mum and dad where it said sold out, sold out, sold out, And he went out there with one of his American I guess bodyguards and he took the photo and the guy went, that's nothing. The Wiggles were here and they did something like twenty odd nights. He goes, yeah, the Wiggles goes, I'd say kids band from Australia. Chris mart was like, I don't know, I'll send it to mom and dad.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: I was watching some of the highlights through the Australian Open yesterday. More chances to win on today's shows well, big prizes including fives tickets as well over the next seven days on this shell, this trn and open. It looks stunning on TV right it always touts, you know with the blue Cortner. However, one thing I think would add to the TV spectacle of the AO is rackets that every time you hit the ball light up.
Speaker 7: Couldn't think of anything more distracting.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, like and with a sound effect like a lightsaber.
Speaker 1: Woomboom.
Speaker 2: You'll bring the kids in, You will bring the tiptocker. Do we want the TikTokers in?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they'll be there anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're bringing You're bringing the Star Wars nerves, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, stretching up as All right, let's talk about weekend plans.
Speaker 2: Let's do the bright side of the weekend.
Speaker 9: Si frid is fun Li here done to hang out with your friends. You've made it through the week to the bright side of the weekend.
Speaker 2: All right, bright, so the weekend, Patsy, what's the bright side of the weekend for you this weekend?
Speaker 1: What are you looking forward to?
Speaker 6: Starting off?
Speaker 3: Pretty early, in fact, as soon as the show wraps up, I've got a.
Speaker 6: Fine head off today. I'm off to the tennis, to the Australian Open.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, yeah, wow wow. When she means starting early, she means drinking.
Speaker 6: There might be a hospitality team.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow. She's been going to see me three times asking who's playing? Who's playing? One of those?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: One of those? Who's playing?
Speaker 2: Its Mace and Roe back in action today at Wimbledon.
Speaker 6: Apparently demon All is on court today.
Speaker 7: So I like to catch some of.
Speaker 1: Today at the bar.
Speaker 2: You know those people that are sort of facing the bar were the actions behind them?
Speaker 1: People go, who are you here to see? Sorry? I went for I'm here to see the Brown Brothers winery.
Speaker 6: I went for the first time last year.
Speaker 3: I was so impressed with yes, there's tennis, but whole precincty so impressionable.
Speaker 6: I'm just going to give up today.
Speaker 3: But I'm really looking forward to that, really really looking forward to that.
Speaker 6: Going with the girlfriend would be fun.
Speaker 7: Well, think of those poor bartenders.
Speaker 1: And also yeah, extra.
Speaker 6: Glass moscato on iceboas.
Speaker 2: And it's a long weekend, yes, at least when we see Patsy Chew saysha, A couple of times to drive, a couple of days to dry out rio.
Speaker 1: What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Speaker 5: This weekend, I've got my partner's sister's wedding.
Speaker 1: It's actually today wait, wedding, Friday wedding.
Speaker 5: Yes, got a Friday afternoon wedding. I was actually slated to be m c up until earlier this.
Speaker 1: Week ben bench. Oh no, I was.
Speaker 7: Supposed to do with the groom's sister.
Speaker 5: And then I've been just relieved of my mind notion given.
Speaker 1: They tuned into Monday's time, was.
Speaker 2: Who who handles that kind of benching? You get filtered down, then your partner has to tell you, yes.
Speaker 1: That's even worse.
Speaker 2: Did he practices like empathy face or something? Because sometimes partners like giving us slightly bad news he didn't.
Speaker 7: There was no softening of the blow.
Speaker 1: You're not doing that doing.
Speaker 6: It that'll be awkward for you today, will be.
Speaker 1: He doesn't need reminding that. It's called the bright side of the week and on.
Speaker 3: The dark side for thinking which one of you hit me in the back?
Speaker 6: Which one of you sacked me? Because you know that's awkward.
Speaker 7: I'll just do the Patty job and I'll go straight to the bar.
Speaker 2: And she's there to see macro Maack in action.
Speaker 1: Still where is he?
Speaker 2: Pat cash is defending his crown three time world heavyweight champ.
Speaker 1: That guy all the great?
Speaker 2: All right, let us know text to show what is your highlight of your weekend? What are you looking forward to? What's the bright side of the weekend for you?
Speaker 4: Chris An O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Green We are looking forward. We are going jet skiing Sunday.
Speaker 11: Woo.
Speaker 2: That's from Mick. Get out on the jet skis. Those things make.
Speaker 1: A lot of noise.
Speaker 2: The Bogan chariot, Christian. We're off on a boy's a golf trip this weekend. Will you'll be a getting on at light batsy today at the Australian Open. If you had to draw a pie chart, barely one percent of that is the actual tennis.
Speaker 6: No, I will, I will be watching some of the action.
Speaker 1: Courts, even some of the action. She can't fake it.
Speaker 6: Maybe a couple of sits and it'd be great.
Speaker 2: But when she says since pats means rounds with herself, the only slam she's seen today is slamming the shots at the bar.
Speaker 1: No, Christian. This weekend, what are we looking forward to?
Speaker 2: We're going car hunting with our son, who is needing an upgrade in his four will drive you for a family car as him and his wife are expecting our first grandchild. We are so excited. That's an amazing thing to go through for all of you. Craig in Sydney, welcome to the show as well. Christian after sees some stand up tonight. Do you know Matt Rife. Yes, he's a pretty boy who's very funny. Normally you can't be both. It's rare. However, that kid's got it. He's very good. Let me know what he's like. I didn't know he's in Australia. Actually, I've got a beersy weekend today. It arrived yesterday. It's my Friday afternoon. The dreaded flat pack. It's a unique kind of home office desk. My wife is keen that. This year, for the first time in my working career, I try and strike a bit more of a healthy work life balance, and so as part of that, I've ordered this new desk.
Speaker 1: I'm not making this up.
Speaker 2: Jim and the school desks where they opened up and at the end of the school you put all your stuff in there and shut the desk.
Speaker 1: I've got one of those.
Speaker 7: Is awesome.
Speaker 2: Yes, So basically my laptop and all the bits. At the end of the day, I put it all inside and close the desk and leave it all there. Apparently the act of outside, out of mind. Small things, small hand, but apparently works.
Speaker 7: That is so cool.
Speaker 5: I love those old school years, and I've got like a certain smell about them.
Speaker 7: The ridges at the front.
Speaker 2: Well, no, this is a modern take on it. Okay, yeah, no, no, it's so it is that. But this one, when you open up the sort of the inner lid, it's got a strap where.
Speaker 1: I can strap a monitor to it.
Speaker 7: Okay, they didn't have that back in the d Like a.
Speaker 2: Day trader might have look at stocks and shares on doing his write and duance time wasters more than the in ideal forchoesay, have you ever chuched to a monkey? All right, my work is done. He today shut the desk. So I'm assembling that today. Good luck, And by that I mean I've booked Vic and air tasker to come and do.
Speaker 1: It at half three.
Speaker 2: I am assembling it today. I've assembled an air tasker to assemble it. I sit there watching Victor air Tasker do it. And then mainly this week and my wife and I are on call. Our eldest stare to Rubu's twenty one. She had a spinal operation on Monday, and she's had this implant which is about the same size as a pacemaker, inserted into a lower back, two electrodes coming out of it which are now criss crossing her spine. She's had a chronic bad backpround all last year and so this apparently will stimulate the neurons and the connection to the brain that's been turned off will literally stimulate it twice a day. So that gets turned on in two weeks time. But right now she's got three wounds incisions on her back. Some are vertical, some horizontal. There's no comfortable position. I don't think you is until someone sliced into your back.
Speaker 1: You need that? Is it? The fascia.
Speaker 2: It's involves in everything, standing up, sitting down, She's shaking, doing all so at the moment I literally have to help her stand up. We have to do this shuffle where she walks towards me when I'm walking backwards to get her to the toilets. Yesterday, the high level day, yesday, first time since the operation on Monday, we went for three one hundred meter slow shuffles.
Speaker 7: Wow, that's quite a long while.
Speaker 1: And I said, you, it's quite a look. She's got.
Speaker 2: This is constantly reapplying these ice packs to at the moment they can't sanity in the freezer, being called down back on to the wounds on her back. So she has this thing strapped around her and I said, there's so such sort of thing where someone might call the police.
Speaker 1: You look like.
Speaker 2: Someone's got one of those bad vests on the world's slowest criminals shuffling. And also because she's lying down a lot, she's got to wear these compression socks. So she was wearing and the team can I just think this is a lovely thing. My team got her a present. You've got these beautiful silk Peter Alexander pjs.
Speaker 1: She's been wearing them all week.
Speaker 2: So yesterday she was shuffling wearing knee high compression socks, this ice pack strapped around her waist, a T shirt right, looking really really just you know when you always just ill.
Speaker 1: It's a certain pair of about your poor thing.
Speaker 2: While she had one arm in mine as we're shuffling down, I was going at her pace and I said, and so I said, let's just slow it sound it says, go you're right for this, go right, left, right, Let's just go back to basis with I said this.
Speaker 1: Actually we're rehearsing. One day.
Speaker 2: I might be walking you down the aisle and we can see this rehearsal and.
Speaker 1: Then she's she's still got to you. She goes, it's.
Speaker 2: Also rehearsal for maybe about ten or twenty years time, where this is the pace you walk at. Hopefully not ten years time. If I'm sixty two walking like this, the next ten years have really taken out of me.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, we.
Speaker 1: Call it BFE Every Friday.
Speaker 2: B Friday Energy Trent Christian sounds simple but I'm just looking forward to spending time with my family this weekend.
Speaker 1: There's nothing simple about that.
Speaker 2: Enjoy Christian heat waved this weekend all across Australia. My wife and I have decided to go camping. We're going to wait until you start to get away the cabanners. You're not sleeping under those things, are you?
Speaker 1: They look a little bit.
Speaker 2: Cheapest chips. If it's radio merch, it's a cheap collaboration. What's cheaper than Timo radio station merch. Don't be camping under it.
Speaker 7: They're not safe legally. We have to tell you to not ever go underneath it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Apparently producer Caitan's told me they're a fact of fifty.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 11: They are very high quality guys, SB fifty plus from the sun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what else? From the moon?
Speaker 2: I got real bad moon burn yesterday. Guys just need to really take it easy today. And producer Catan, I don't know if you've seen it, team has come drest as an FBI agent. It's great, Hey FBI, we're you looking for radio crimes? Found lock us all up be serving consecutive life terms with no chance of parole. All right, it's time for today's battle seats, big prizes at the AO.
Speaker 1: Under the seats.
Speaker 9: At the there's a mission to complete at It's time to fit your battle seats.
Speaker 8: Amazing prizes to be found.
Speaker 7: Tickets are around.
Speaker 2: All this week and I'll be here all next week thanks to the Australian Open and visit came to our house at the tennis this week for your health and wellness products seats, win prizes, big prizes, finals, tickets, Uber eats, vouchers, new balanced vouchers, huge prizes to be won now, Rod Lavor, huge stadium, fifteen thousand seats.
Speaker 1: We narrow it down every day. Who does it? Today? We have an FBI agent on the show in a shiny satin jacket FBI Klin which you have to a fantasy dress party? Is it after the show?
Speaker 6: It is a Nikey jack it.
Speaker 1: No, I get it.
Speaker 11: Yes, I'm also going to the tennis today.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're working down there, ball girl.
Speaker 6: No, I'm just taking it to get midle.
Speaker 1: Aged ones today.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 2: I see you're her Cara, correct.
Speaker 6: She represents you too at the AO.
Speaker 1: It's a Friday.
Speaker 11: It's terrible, guys, It's going to be a great Friday.
Speaker 2: No, No, no, no shy party by eleven.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, prosecco burps by twelve. It must be five o'clock sommer, all right, pans.
Speaker 6: Tink, alright, I could possibly go wrong sideways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, helps all right, So the winning section? Where are we off to today?
Speaker 11: Alrighty, section six today, and we have Rose K and F the plane.
Speaker 1: Now if they just tune in for the first time, what does that actually mean? So it actually means just random nothing.
Speaker 11: We've chosen section six in the arena because there are a lot of sections and we want to just cut it down, cut.
Speaker 7: It and then I'm coloring its lake.
Speaker 1: What do you make It's a flipping big.
Speaker 11: I'm culling it down even further to Rose to really help you out. Oh, Macro, Macro, you have one in twenty chance of getting it right.
Speaker 1: So we've got Roose odds.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we got Roque that has one prize in it, and we've got row F that has another prize. Now, the prizes for today are a five hundred dollars Uber eats voucher.
Speaker 1: That's a big old feast. Are you hosting the Last Supper this weekend?
Speaker 2: Paul Disciples coming around that Paul go on that little scooter, all that backpack he's got, and.
Speaker 11: Then we've got a one thousand dollars new Balance voucher.
Speaker 1: Awesome prizes. All right, cool in now to play.
Speaker 4: The Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 2: It is the Australian right now, Australian Open right now in Australian. We got big prizes all this week and again next week as well. We play Battle Seats where seats when you prizes at.
Speaker 9: There's a mission to complete.
Speaker 8: It's time to fit your battle seats.
Speaker 9: Amazing prizes to be foundts all around.
Speaker 2: All right, Queen our Battle Seats Producy Kaiden the winning sections and rows today to help listeners out win the big prizes.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 11: We are in section six today and we are in Rose K and F between one and twenty.
Speaker 2: All right up versus morning, playing live from the gym's you, Belinda.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 9: I'm all pumped up.
Speaker 1: So are you really in the gym right now? Yes?
Speaker 10: Yes, I've just west my rack and somebody's actually jumped in it already.
Speaker 1: Fat crazy? How was that at the end of it?
Speaker 4: Have you have been doing weights this morning?
Speaker 2: I'm in pressed five to seven. You're getting it done, and we are you doing squats? What were you doing in the rack?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Two and a half backs?
Speaker 12: What bloody hell?
Speaker 2: Well done? And so is that what you do it every morning? And go and get your work out done before you start your day five days a week where my husband and I are in the gym in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yep, menopause.
Speaker 10: I've got to get strong.
Speaker 1: You're trying to lift the menopause off. Yeah, that's it. Yes, And I love the fact that not only you're getting gains.
Speaker 2: Today, you're now trying to take on radio competitions as well.
Speaker 10: Oh definitely, yeah, I love it, love it all right.
Speaker 1: So what's the lucky seat for you today? Good luck, Belinda.
Speaker 10: I'm doing K for Catherine, my daughter's name, and the number three.
Speaker 1: Okay three, let's go there. You are a gym winner.
Speaker 2: You have one one thousand dollars to spend, a new balance. Oh my god, get yourself some new Jim sneakers.
Speaker 1: They stink, Belenda.
Speaker 4: Oh I know, we've What about my singler?
Speaker 10: That's really sweaty?
Speaker 2: Why there you go as well? Congratulations Linda, well done. Look at that you're getting your workout down and winning one thousand dollars thanks to the Australian Open spend at New Balance by seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: That is productivity.
Speaker 2: Well done, Linda, enjoy have a lovely weekend. Thanks calling the show you too, have we got now Marina? Give him Marina, Welcome to the show. Hi Christian, Hello Marina, and what are you up to right now?
Speaker 1: You're home? You're at work?
Speaker 13: No, I'm not home now.
Speaker 10: Yeah, just about to take the dog out for a walk. And yeah you enjoy my Friday.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, as a dog lover myself, I reckon I could pic what kind of dog you've got?
Speaker 1: I reckon you've got a labradoodle?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Not give me tim more.
Speaker 10: Guesses English something?
Speaker 1: Oh Staffy, No, no, King Charles Spaniel.
Speaker 6: Spaniel?
Speaker 1: Come on, I knew you were a daniel lover. Yes, spaniel. Huh oh sorry I forgot to take our guess. Did you say section six F five.
Speaker 9: Five?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh my pretty dogs.
Speaker 2: Won pro You've won five hundred dollars worth of Uber Uber vouchers Uber eats.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 4: You and that.
Speaker 1: Spaniel can dine in tonight. You get a stay. Marina.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, have a lovely long weekend. Thanks for trying the show this week.
Speaker 9: As well, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Christian awesome loving the show, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: All right, it is back next week and Battle seats next week, all week, all finals, every single day. We're about Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. You know how work a week works. But just for some of the people listening, I mean that Lord and Adelaide, it's Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, next week, all week, all finals.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: The next hour on the show, we'll have the people's playlist here in twenty minutes time.
Speaker 1: We do this every Friday.
Speaker 2: We'll put you in control of the music and now it actually becomes Australia's biggest jukebox. Every Friday between eight and nine we give you a theme, you pick songs to do with that also a Friday. One of the most popular features we do are our recommendations. We live in a kind of golden age of choice now for TV. Back in the day, for most of us of a certain age, TV used to shut down. There was one or two channels. There was no choice. The TV was on when the TV wanted to be on, and then they totally go bed at night. Now, every movie that's literally every movie that's ever been made is two seconds away. We're paralyzed by choice. So every Friday there's too many TV shows?
Speaker 1: Is that good? I don't want I don't like that guy.
Speaker 2: He's always a good guy, He's always a bad guy. That you get all these arguments now on the couch. Trying to find a TV show that works for everybody is really hard. You're not going to go online. Starts with research and shows you don't know. If you trust Rotten Tomatoes, we are here for you. We have our recommendations. It might be books, it might be TV shows to stream and watch. It might be movies, apps, anything that we're genuinely into and enjoyed we recommend to you guys. This also works the same way you recommend. What have you enjoyed the last couple of weeks? Lots of big shows over Christmas and movies? What have you really enjoyed? Share it with me?
Speaker 1: Oh four seven five three one oh four three? A couple things for me to go to go in there.
Speaker 2: First of all, I am I love modern technology, but I am somewhat of an analogue rebel.
Speaker 1: I say this right now.
Speaker 2: I'm aware that I brought my polaroid camera into the studio today. I want to get some photos of you all to Mark. I want an actual physical reminder of week one of our national radio show, right and yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Could do on my phone. It sits on my phone.
Speaker 2: It sits on my phone with the thousands of other photos I'm never really going to look back on. The polaroid camera does not take very good photos. Even if I'm one foot away from you, it still looks like we're at the bottom of a mine in Perth.
Speaker 1: However, I love those polaroid photos, so a long part of it.
Speaker 2: But the big thing I'm starting this with this year with is a pocket diary, old school and bringing in right now.
Speaker 1: Yes it is mock leopard skin.
Speaker 7: Notice that, like, hey, leopard skin diary.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think as I head into eight years living in Australia, I think I'm awakening my ebogu. Yes, definitely the mock leopard skin pocket diary spoke to me and I've got it now. I do have quite lage handwriting, so I've only ever got room for one or two things a day. So it's actually happening to me really focus on what's es central day to day, not in the kind of minimalist way just because I don't have room. You know, people say I don't have room at the moment in my schedule, I really don't have room to write it today.
Speaker 1: What have I got?
Speaker 2: The air task of Vick is coming at three point thirty. I've got a point with Larry Ender at ten twenty five. That's right, I'm on channel seven. So you talking about I'm like, yeah, I'm on your home I Channel seven. I will yes, NonStop, last attack me and last ten twenty five. So that The other thing that I've really enjoyed over Christmas, I loved the Netflix show Runaway. I thought was absolutely outstanding thriller, very very good, starring a great Irish out to James Nesbit.
Speaker 1: And then the thing I got.
Speaker 2: This is a Christmas present for one of my kids who loves true crime, absolutely loves it. Ruby, my twenty moe old daughter loves true crime. And I found out you could get this interactive detective for a day. It's an evidence wallet arrives okay, it takes three to four hours to solve the crime as a group or yeah no.
Speaker 1: No, he plays a group.
Speaker 2: I had to go and get my big I've got a court board that I used for ideas and planning stuff, and so I had to use it. You get the photos, new paper reports, forensic reports that are so detailed. You have to work together to work out who it was, and it has rounds and you can't go to the next round until you make a guess, and then you turn over the next guard and it says with your right or wrong when you need to go back and look at the evidence trail again. You have to review witness statements that are typed up. I didn't know it'ud be this much fun. It's called Detector for a day.
Speaker 1: It is. We're doing it.
Speaker 2: We've got a couple to do this weekend because she's getting over surgery. It's great fun. If you want to do something different that's interactive with mates or with family, Detective for a day.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe how detailed it is.
Speaker 7: Do you do it as a team you're working against it?
Speaker 1: No, No, you've got to do it as a team. Sick.
Speaker 7: That sounds great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's red herrings and that it's really really good fun. I'm not someone that normally has the concentration to sit down for a couple of hours unfocused on singular tasks. That's why speaking every three minutes about something random. Perfect job for me, breakfast radio.
Speaker 1: But I love this.
Speaker 2: Even the kids are like, my god, dad's still sap focused. Become a human lambrador.
Speaker 7: Isn't that a tantrum yet?
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's it for me, Rya. What are you into? What are your Friday recommendations?
Speaker 5: I am watching Ball Kids on Netflix, which is a documentary about the surprisingly competitive, ruthless world of the Australian open ball kids to see that it's sort of like drive to survive but for ball kids, because you know.
Speaker 1: Come on, one is an extreme edgy sport.
Speaker 7: This is more competitive ball. No, that's what you think. That's what you think.
Speaker 5: But actually they're all competing against each other for this top gong at the end, called top Gun, so two of them get crowned. There's six judges at every single match watching every move that the ball kids do. Are they dragging their foot too much? Are they rolling the ball a bit too high? Are they fast enough at the net. Every single move is scrutinized and marked, and then at the end of it they get picked for finals, and two of them get picked for the top Gone, Top Gong, which is top gun, and so they're all complete.
Speaker 2: This makes sense because I have wondered how do they select who goes through to do the finals?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you can't muck that up.
Speaker 7: It's a really rigorous process and it's they're really.
Speaker 1: Like, how do they even make it to be working at the finals? Slam?
Speaker 5: Five thousand entrants and only I think it's three hundred get picked and they go through boot camp.
Speaker 7: It's six months of training to become a ball kid.
Speaker 5: I did not know they put their heart and soul into It's like it takes up half their year just to get that such on.
Speaker 2: I wonder if there are people listening right now whose kids have done it? All the kids now who did it a couple of years ago. Please call the show thirteen fifty five twenty two Rio. I would watching that this weekend. What's it called?
Speaker 7: It's called boor Kids on Netflix.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Jazz. Listen to show on the Gold Coast Christian. Please can I have one of your show combanas Jazz?
Speaker 1: Have one?
Speaker 2: Christian? Have you seen mister in between? If not, do something I ever watch it? One of the best Australian TV shows ever. Tim, I have seen it, and I would say it's not just one of the best Australian ones, it's one of the best shows in the world. I would put it in my top ten TV shows of all times, just as good as anything HBO one of those big American networks or Netflix server.
Speaker 1: Mister in Between is incredible. I want to know what does he do next? That guy? Yeah, good question. It's such a great show. If you haven't seen Mister in Between.
Speaker 2: Now, Ria was just talking about a TV show called Ball Kids talking about the kids. Did you know it's six months of training to get to be a bull kid at the AO is incredible and I want to know if I was wondering with there anyone who's listening. You know, now the show is live around Astralia. You never know who's listening, whose kids may have done this. We've got a couple of calls.
Speaker 1: Andrew, Good morning, Christian, Welcome to the show. Now, Andrew, you know someone who was a ball kid?
Speaker 12: Yes, my sister in law was a bull kid twenty years ago when she was sixteen.
Speaker 2: Now, twenty years ago, you had some big giants of the game so big personalities then.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so it was really great. We've got to see her on TV and we all caught her checking out Andy Roddick while he was bending over.
Speaker 1: He was a good looking guy. Who's the original A rod.
Speaker 12: Yes, that's correct, but yeah, she unfortunately probably got a bit too distracted and didn't make it through to the finals.
Speaker 1: Oh no, did she get cut?
Speaker 7: Yes, can't be doing that in the finals.
Speaker 2: No, wondering eyes sending the umpires yelling at you, Andrew. That's very funny. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: She cool. I enjoyed the long weekend. Yeah, thank you, Jenny. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 10: Hello, Jenny, Hi Christian, here you going.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Jenny, thank you very much for calling the show.
Speaker 10: So bull kids, well bull kids, Well, I had two two sons were bull kids for a number of years because I was just so fantastic.
Speaker 1: They like their mother, likely tiger.
Speaker 10: Course, come on, and the older one actually got into the top Gun squad, the Top twelve, and he is so good. Well, I can never bragg with the academic. My kids are very sporty. So here's my claim to fame. But yeah, Thomas actually ended up Thomas during the game with Djokovic. You know, the longest.
Speaker 1: Went into the early hours of the next morning.
Speaker 10: Oh, I took two thirty where you know, Mama Bear had to wait in the rain till about two thirty until they finished that night.
Speaker 2: Well I hope, I hope you got Djokovic your good not good finger wagon.
Speaker 10: Well well, well it didn't go our way, but anyway, the kids were the kids were wrapped, so it was really good, great experience.
Speaker 2: Incredible, and so was he therebody six months of training they go through like this are like a boot camp.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, it sort of is. They kind of wean them out. There's thousands of kids. That's it off. And they start locally, so just in the areas where they play tennis and all that kind of stuff. So gradually the kids get knocked out and then they end up in town.
Speaker 2: With They tell me that what's the initial audition stuff? They get like some like five thousand kids allevers trying to want to play.
Speaker 1: What do they do? They uploading video them running after tennis balls.
Speaker 7: You you got the old man out there gone chucking tennis balls and Simon cow.
Speaker 10: Let me just say, well, there are some kids who are born with the ball in the hands and there are some kids who just born with the book in their head.
Speaker 1: Wow, I was neither.
Speaker 10: Actually absolutely so can you roll the ball? Can you catch the ball? Basically so automatically, I reckon seventy five percent of kids get blown out.
Speaker 1: It feels like you should be doing a podcast.
Speaker 2: Tiger mud absolutely, tiger king, yes away, yes, yeah, but.
Speaker 10: Got the real kick back to the parents were especially having two kids in it at the same time. We've got free the ground passes each day because we had to obviously, you know, helicopter parents our kids sorry each day and that was fantastic. And you know what, I haven't been to the tenance ever since because we can't afford it.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully you can tell you what. I'll give you a ground pass. Oh yeah, yeah, we got we got big guys. Ever day, don't see Australian open I'll give you a ground pass. Go back, go back this weekend. It'll be great.
Speaker 10: I've got oh actually yes, yes, okay, we're going down to the beach for a week.
Speaker 1: So I don't care about that. Okay.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast on.
Speaker 1: A heat wave Australian weekends.
Speaker 4: We have you.
Speaker 1: We've got shade. We're throwing shade of you listeners.
Speaker 4: We have.
Speaker 2: Cabaners, Christian O'Connor's show cabanners. We have a hundred of them to give away. It's a lot Fridays like it's actually too many. But right now we have no songs to mato lot this morning.
Speaker 1: You picked them. Every Friday. We call it the people's playlist. Yeah, they were.
Speaker 14: Listening and calling and choose in the music and just when hit eh.
Speaker 1: Somebody pay the station choy play.
Speaker 14: The people's play Listen Christian, call in right now?
Speaker 7: When help Christian big the songs for Friday show.
Speaker 1: Every Friday, I give you a theme, you pick all the songs.
Speaker 2: It is Australia's biggest jukebox from eight o'clock this morning today. In the song title, it needs to have an object. An object in the song's title, lines are open. Now call me thirteen fifty five twenty two pass What would you love us to play today?
Speaker 3: I want a bit of Prince this week. I want Prince Raspberry beerret Place. Interestingly, he never.
Speaker 6: Ever picked at number one. It was picked by Duran.
Speaker 3: Duran's Dames Bond scene of You to a Kill, but probably one of my favorite Prince songs out so good Yes, and.
Speaker 2: Also the most suggested song from you pats me and the team worked out this is the seventh time. I don't know it's participate them FBI.
Speaker 1: What is it confirmed?
Speaker 6: Seven times she has requested this.
Speaker 1: Whatever the thing is, somehow I'm playing Rasby Parade.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 1: It feels like I was starting the year right. It was good in the world.
Speaker 2: Raspberry bray on a Friday, even if it was like things that aren't hats, perhaps would go Can I have Raspby berets?
Speaker 3: And a funny fact about the video. When they film the video, Prince thought he would go blonde, so he tried to bleach his own hair multi millionaire I'll do it myself with a box.
Speaker 6: From the Supermark.
Speaker 1: Such a bot down woollie.
Speaker 6: He burnt it so he had to wear He wears a wig in the actual music video.
Speaker 2: So that's why he's got that Rasby brain to cover up there. It's got a dodgy die Alex, what are you going for me? Song with an object to the title.
Speaker 1: I'm going for One of the greatest songs of the nineteen eighties.
Speaker 7: It's by none other than Deaf leopard, pile your sugar run.
Speaker 2: Me or even pour some sugar on me. Keep that kind of bedroom talk to you and Bonnie.
Speaker 4: Poor.
Speaker 1: Your Sugar on Me is a hell of a lot of a rude of song. We wouldn't be able to play it that, we wouldn't. I'm so good. This is a good Friday song. Shout out to Rick Allen, the one armed drummer, car acts arm and just kept on going for real station. Yeah so good.
Speaker 2: So when you calling in today and every Friday with the people's playlist, No slow, dull songs on a Friday, b f E.
Speaker 1: Big Friday energy, Like there's some deaf leopard rio. What have you got?
Speaker 5: I've got one from the Man of the hour, my future husband and mister Harry styles watermelon sugar.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of sugar Friday. Sugar hormones are high. Love it, Jason is a good pop song.
Speaker 5: It's a great don't look up what's it about on your work computer like I just did.
Speaker 1: Do you know what's it about?
Speaker 2: Okay, don't play in the same boy, You're far from that dirty little man.
Speaker 5: You get to go on Salem the twenty nine, The pre ash in the Sitter I don't want other people getting them.
Speaker 7: But yes, pre sale on twenty seven coming to Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Okay, why don't you both just talk at the same time. That's already great radio guys.
Speaker 6: I thought you were twenty seventh of November.
Speaker 1: Oh right, thank you. What have you done?
Speaker 2: Do you remember I said Monday we radio as one. I'm going for this Michael Jackson man in the mirror, All right, what do.
Speaker 1: You want to hear them?
Speaker 2: Big Friday energy, big long weekend coming up, so let's have some big anthems, bangers only from eight this morning.
Speaker 1: She's got to have an object in the title. Give us a call thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 2: If it's easier to text me yours oh four seventy five, oh three, one oh four three, would take your suggestions.
Speaker 4: Next, The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian, I listen to the show every morning on my way home from work. If we forget about the overnight shifters, we're putting them to sleep, Sandy. Some people think we do that with the other lot, but anyway, that's not for now. Maybe we should do a thing once a week what we said good night with the listeners, give them my mask, some black opplines. Christian, I'm off to bed. I haven't got time to call in after right for the cabanas, I need to get to sleep on. Have a cabana, cat, have one right now?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So we're doing the people's playlists. We do this every Friday, last hour the show Friday. You pick the music, I'll give you a theme.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 14: They were listening and calling and choosing no the music, and.
Speaker 1: Just when it hit eh, somebody pay the station charting play.
Speaker 8: The people's play Listen Christian.
Speaker 13: Calling right now and help Christian thing the songs for Friday show and the theme this week's it's songs with an object in the title, Hello to Becky listening to the show in w A hello.
Speaker 1: To all our new birth listeners.
Speaker 2: Message in a bottle by the police. That is a great one great song. Now I'm about to play a bit of a song most of you will never heard of, but it's a great song. It's a great song for this weekend. And whoever suggested it please put your name when he texts to show on Christian, I'd have to hear red solo cart by Toby Keith to celebrate all the barbecues and all the drinks we are going to be having the long weekend now. I love to make playlists when friends come around. This song is always on there. Red solo cup. Red solar cups are cheap as plastic disposable cups that Americans have, so whenever they're having parties, you'll see loads of If you ever seeing American movie and they're playing beer pong, it's always in red solo cups. This is a great drinking anthem that's so very easy lyrics.
Speaker 1: There you go, you get.
Speaker 15: It's not Australian, but it fells Australian to me.
Speaker 2: I reckon the guy if he does ancestry, he's got Australian blood in him. When I have friends come around, I always played this in the first down.
Speaker 1: They go, what's this? I play it two hours later somehow drunk.
Speaker 2: You just know the words. It's like the nutbush. It's like DNA gets activated in you. Toby Keith, Red Solo Cup, you'll be playing it this weekend. You'll thank us.
Speaker 8: So low cup, I.
Speaker 7: Let's have a part.
Speaker 1: This says Friday, doesn't it for the first drink for the weekend? Something to say Monday? But in Patsy's head. This is every day, every day and even tonight. Christian, what about monkey wrench? Is a ceiling? An object? Is it a good Friday song? Though? Lionel golden by? Who Harry, come on?
Speaker 8: So golden?
Speaker 15: It's golden and objects color, it's a it's a good time, it's a vibe.
Speaker 1: All right. Let's say some calls. Andrew, welcome to the show.
Speaker 12: Good morning guys.
Speaker 10: How are well?
Speaker 1: We're good? Have you had a good week as well? Andrew? What would you love us to playmate?
Speaker 12: Well, it's funny it said red solo cats, but I'm sticking with the red theme. Little red corvet by none haven't been prince.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: This is brilliant Friday anthem banger, great one.
Speaker 2: Andrew, enjoyed the long weekend. Andrew, you're broken down?
Speaker 1: What's that noise? That's the truck?
Speaker 12: Tell of you want to turn itself off?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So you're stolen the castle? Um, he's her own. Whatever gets you through the day, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the long weekend, Jules, welcome, Joels, Yes, Joels, what would you love us to play?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Well, I reckon?
Speaker 10: We need to turn the volume up ahead of such a hot weekend and play talking Heads Burning down the House.
Speaker 2: Joel's great. We enjoy your long weekends. You do, thank you that welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello that Yes, yes, that's it. What would you love us to play?
Speaker 10: Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel Please.
Speaker 1: Banger just definitely playing this due the next hour. One bang up. Kelly wants to hear this. Yeah, I'm on the fence right forgot about this song?
Speaker 2: Hey, how dare we ever move on from my life? Come on, all right, we got we got some tough choices to pick. All these songs to cram until the next hour. Coming up next one hundred.
Speaker 9: Christian's God one one hundred cabanners.
Speaker 8: It's a Friday beach give way Bonanza. Christian's God one hundred.
Speaker 9: Cabanders The Way.
Speaker 8: To stay sunsafe with Christian.
Speaker 2: Come Bana, we have one hundred Christian O'Connell show, Cabano.
Speaker 1: They hit me by surprise. That did all Menlo had it?
Speaker 2: Riomanelon All right, Australia, come get your Christian O'Connell show. Cabana's lines were open now caol the Cabana Hotline thirteen fifty five twenty two the.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All Right, I didn't know these were going to be this popular, but it is Australia and it's a long weekend and a very hot weekend. I wasn't even sure this was a good idea last year, but just a Kaylie, you were right.
Speaker 1: I was wrong, thank you.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 2: She pushed this idea of having show cabanas. Many people want those down the beach to show name all over it, but it turns out you do, so give them the details. What are these show cabaners? I mean, everyone knows what cabana is. It's not like, what is this word cabiner? He's saying, well, we can take shade.
Speaker 11: So I literally you know how you go to any beach in Australia and it's covering cabaners.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 3: So I was like, wouldn't it be great for the show if we had a show one and then you just see them spotted.
Speaker 11: On all these famous beaches like free marketing anyway, So that's what this is about that and I also thought that it would be really cool, like I'd like to have one, And so it's a really cool striped one like the ones that are very famously on every beach.
Speaker 6: It's two meters squared, so it's very spacious.
Speaker 2: It's really spacious, family spacious living it basically, can't you they're worth a hundred?
Speaker 1: When does a cabaner become a home?
Speaker 7: A profound question?
Speaker 2: All right, and that's the end of the spacer sell it. You're just sort of going through the size there worth one hundreds? Are you looking for a car that's one point six meters long? So I've got to a store.
Speaker 1: You take my money? And what color are they? Yellow?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well I've not seen a yellow like that, and this is into the wash for about a thousand years.
Speaker 1: It's the color of the two in shrouds.
Speaker 11: Our station color, which is electric yellow.
Speaker 1: That thing is p P yellow.
Speaker 6: The spot on the beach, fantastic color. They're white and electric yellow. And yeah, just screams Mediterranean exactly.
Speaker 1: You're right, you're right. Our parrels style as it's not kaple.
Speaker 9: Christian's God one hundred cabanners. It's a Friday beach give way Bonanza Christians God one hundred cabaners. The way to stay sunsafe this summer with Christian.
Speaker 8: Combana.
Speaker 1: It's in you try it. It's a lot of bed into a song.
Speaker 15: Don't mean raising your eyes at this show on week one. Okay, good work, Rio, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's like you you were thinking about that lost real time capana. All right, car it now thirteen fifty five, twenty two. Then you win a cabana. Listen to us new listener on the Central Coast.
Speaker 8: You have just one Christians cabana.
Speaker 1: Now I can't pay that every single time. Times ninety nine, Kerry, good morning. How are you, Kerrie? You fancy a cabana? I would love a cabana and you have time for WII can't carry Kerry go to Lorrain the rain. Sorry, Kerry, We've got to move on Lorrain. Yes you your cabana.
Speaker 10: Oh, I do absolutely and with my skin I need it?
Speaker 1: Got it? Okay? What are you a Ginger lady? No I am.
Speaker 10: I'm a British lady and.
Speaker 4: We're not.
Speaker 1: I'm scared of this week and I'm not going to be under my bed. I need the strongest cabana.
Speaker 5: You have just one Christians cavana, save that pommy skin.
Speaker 1: Uh Bronwin. Welcome to the show, Come on down, great job producers. Hello, Yes you have.
Speaker 8: Christians cavana.
Speaker 2: Tim can I Christian, that's head the ground running, Timmy fancy a cabanat.
Speaker 4: Heading up the Bonnie dune.
Speaker 16: That makes you boat for a spin Moti all the shape we can get it be great, but we got your shape.
Speaker 4: You have just one.
Speaker 1: Small little Tinny. He's got that.
Speaker 16: Vanessa Christian, you have just one Christians cavana.
Speaker 1: All right, that's how it works out. We've only given about six by the end of the long week. Can about. I want to give them these.
Speaker 4: Away, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Still got way too many cabanis to give away. Helen Christian.
Speaker 2: I'm one of the oc ogs and I live in a household of rangers.
Speaker 4: Us.
Speaker 2: It's a home for rangers. Look after the gingers this weekend. Sorry, strawberry blondes. Keep them safe. They flare up. I've got some in my family with the Irish side. They flare up in the sun. They literally burst into flames. Please keep though. If you see a ginger, keep them shaded, offer them some space in your cabaner. Yes, Becky in w a no idea about the postage. But if the stations start crying, take some money from Carlin Jackie O. You can have a cabana. Absolutely yes, you can as well, Ed Wiener, all right, just give away some more Christian O'Connell's show, beautifully branded, so discreet.
Speaker 9: Christian's got one oh yeah, one hundred cabanas.
Speaker 8: It's a Friday beach give o way bonanza.
Speaker 9: Christian's got one hundred cabers. The way to stay sunsafe this summer with Christian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when he's sudden ending Cabana, it feels like a musical, you know, the Hamburg real early song that's not that great and it just ends real sudden.
Speaker 1: Cabana and it's like the name of the show, and you go, that's clever. You know, that's the name of the show, isn't it. All Right? Let's tell you what.
Speaker 2: Why don't we go live now? We're dialing around Australia. Five senties one show. We go to Sydney and rockin. It's in Penrith. Come in Penrith, Hello, Christian.
Speaker 12: I'd sure love one of your.
Speaker 1: Bada love it Jeanette in Penrith.
Speaker 8: You have just one Christians cavana.
Speaker 1: Giving you Sha in Penrith. Have a lovely long weekend Thanksgiving the show. How we got here? Jinny Jill.
Speaker 8: Christians cavana.
Speaker 1: Here, we got here, John, you have.
Speaker 8: Just one Christians cavana.
Speaker 16: Ellie also on the line, just one Christians cavana. Carolyn, you have just one Christiani di gamo on hold, you have just one Christians cavana.
Speaker 8: You have just one Christians cavana.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Ellie.
Speaker 16: Now, Ellie and Sydney, you have just one Christians cavana.
Speaker 1: From Sydney, we go to Mick back in Melbourne.
Speaker 8: You have just one Christians cavana.
Speaker 1: One Mandy and Manly you can have one as well.
Speaker 8: You have just one Christians cavana.
Speaker 1: All right, Tom Wester coming up next.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: It's going to be forty six and above this weekend. Have the cabaner take several forties because we have had and still have an enormous amount of cabaners. We had one hundred. I think we're still down to about sixty. Particia Kening goes get workplaces to call in. What I'm going to start saying, officit win them for everyone in the office.
Speaker 1: What if they don't listen to the show.
Speaker 7: Disney, You've won cabanas.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be giving them away for like Nova Breakfast show listeners or have a big K and jay listeners. All right, Uh, time wastter time for today's time waste. What a week it's been for the Beckham family.
Speaker 1: Get to say that.
Speaker 2: Twenty three years ago, Vittoria Beckham had a solo single out not great, not great. It's gone to number one in the.
Speaker 1: Kay hid in a kind of ironic Yes.
Speaker 2: I think he's called something like not an innocent woman. No, no, seriously, you know, and you can't make it up.
Speaker 7: I'm guilty.
Speaker 2: All right, So today's time waste up. Brooklyn Beckham has said that his family is too polished, too posh, So let's take it the other way. Bogan a celebrity. We're looking for Bogan celebrities. George Gooney gold Yeah, Nicole Kebabman, she's never had one of the life, She's never had one.
Speaker 1: There's no way you like post Malone, don't you real?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's a Bogan version is posted Bell Malone a fuss. Bob Marley no longer with us, but used to love hanging out with Bogan's. That's right, neys to call him?
Speaker 1: What Balley?
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: One of the most.
Speaker 2: Popular and richest ladies in the world, Oprah Winfrey. But when she was here recently became a Bogan. That's right, Oprah win the meat trays.
Speaker 1: All right, what have you got Rio Bogan celebrities.
Speaker 7: I've got a Bogan comedian David Southern.
Speaker 1: Cross, Oh my god, that's very good.
Speaker 5: Gold, Triple eminem also gold, UFCC Peniston.
Speaker 7: Silver and mini drivers having a VB. She's teeny driver.
Speaker 2: Tiney driver is God? All right, Bogan celebrity. We're looking for your Bogan celebrity.
Speaker 4: Next on a Time Waster, The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Everyone has been part of the show this week, whether that's listening your story, should text, your time wasters something brand new in the morning. For Australia, the last five days have been nothing but sheer fun. Rio summed it up the other day after Wednesday show, saying it was like being strapped into a rocket ship. It is so much fun. I hope you enjoyed the show wherever you're listening to us now when we're back on Tuesday. This is a big thing you need to know, is I start paying your bills January February. They just suck hard, hard months. You've got the kids going back to school and it costs an eyewatering amount. And wait, it's just after the most expensive time of the year, Christmas and New Year.
Speaker 1: Please let us help. The Bank of Christian is here to help you.
Speaker 2: Send me your bills head to this is I'm just going to warn you, elk the worst sounding website you've ever heard.
Speaker 1: You actually can think he's mucking around. I wish I was, I wish I was. It's good. Didn't they get to go daddy?
Speaker 2: Never a look around there? Doesn't know anything else? The goold website dot com?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: Doesn't it feel like something the nineties when it was it was new and we didn't know how websites would come like real estate, you know, really really important, and when it was all backslash. This w W the world Wide Web, the gold website, dot com dot au so confusing, dotld website, dot com dot au. Are you gonna have a look on those domain finders this weekend and get a better one for the station right now?
Speaker 1: See our bosses fuming She came up with that.
Speaker 7: Peas to resistants.
Speaker 2: Banker Christian starts next week, all right, so Bogan celebrities.
Speaker 1: You ready to Mark, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Every Gold when's a cabaner, whether you ask for one or not, you're getting it. Yes, all right, We're going straight into Bogan celebrities. Western Sydney Sweeney, Yeah, Gold Dylan have a cabaner that is genius.
Speaker 1: Western Sydney Sweeney did and that's very good. Flanney Manilo Alana's Flanneletts. These are really good true Barry More Beer.
Speaker 2: Silva, Yeah, Sean Paula's got Shoey La Booth, not Shyla boo Shoey, Paula mcgra done, Sam Day's got Keith Bourbon silver.
Speaker 1: Sound. That's really good joke.
Speaker 2: It is so wrong, it's it's it's right. Dion, well done, Tom Booze silver cones and I by that, by that, by that curses any confusion here. What I mean is that because bocuns like traffic cones a big night, put them on the hair, they take it up. I'm not aware of any other alternative re Nicole Lots of kidsmen. That might be one of the time wastes of the week, along with Western is that Joshua Kavana take a bow for Nicole. Lots of kidsmen, we're talking about Bogan celebrities. V BB King, Brett Tom cruising in my commodore.
Speaker 1: No, that's Gold. No Brett Thong, Hanks, Harrison, Fort.
Speaker 2: Falcon, Silver, Basimnaro instead of Barry Man alone, Silver, Lady Kila and Bingo Star.
Speaker 8: Incredible.
Speaker 2: Let's do this again in a couple months time. That was too much fun. Well done, everyone, enjoy your long weekend. Head to the worst sounding website you've ever heard of, the Gold website, dot com dot au register bills. I'm calling you next week. Enjoyed the long weekend. Thanks for being part of our very special week.
Speaker 1: Take care.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast