Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboo Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Concer podcast. This is the podcast where which have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, we're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out and embrace radical self awareness.
Speaker 2: If you're ready to get into the.
Speaker 1: Driver's seat of your own life, stop letting life past you by, then you're in the right place. Hello everybody, and welcome back to the potty.
Speaker 2: So recently we.
Speaker 1: Had a lot of changes happening at NH. Actually not really recently. This has been happening all yeah. And you know I love to take you behind the scenes and give you all the insights into my life, including the running of my eight figure company, Naked Harvests. So today's episode, I am taking you through the new internal values that we have put in place at Naked Harvests. So we get into it more during the episode, but basically, these are what the team will look to when making decisions, what we'll use to hire, and when developing new products, and also taking into account, like you know, when someone is asking for a emotion or something like that. So we've kind of had these, I guess like subconsciously for like our whole entire existence of NH. But it was such an amazing exercise to get the team firstly to really brainstorm, you know, what meant the most to them about working out Naked Harvest, and then really like solidify and have these four solid values for Naked Harvest and the team and it. Yeah, it's just been a really cool process and I wanted to bring you behind the scenes and to chat about it. But before we get into the episode, how weekly recommendations are, Dear.
Speaker 3: I think this is the third week I'm recommending this running what.
Speaker 2: You're allus skating? Dear, Lokay, have you made another order?
Speaker 3: I've done about I think for orders I need to be as with their eyes twitching. I need to like email someone to lock my account on something, because.
Speaker 1: Just explain to everyone why so many orders and why you keep going back.
Speaker 3: Okay, first would like to disclaim I'm not the only person in the office has done this. I personally have collected clicking collects on MAH a few people a few times you have, but I so on launch day, I got everything I thought I wanted, which was like a decent amount of the collection, yeah, like a good half of the collection, like yeah, probably half. And then I saw pieces at the event and I was like, oh God, that looks really good. And then I got those and then went back on when I was talking to someone about something and then got them. And then then my order got delivered and i'd I'd only got one color in certain things, like I only got the dough evolved bra and then I tried it on and I was just like, oh, I need this in the chocolate. So then I was getting the other cuts because it was all just so soft and so comfortable.
Speaker 1: I the biggest feedback I've had is the feel and like the butteriness.
Speaker 2: It's like the yeah, and just like.
Speaker 1: The quality and how yeah, how it feels on the body, which was so.
Speaker 2: Huge to me.
Speaker 1: I remember telling the LSKD team like, I want this to feel like a second skin, Like I want you to be able to sleep in this, but it also be active where because that is my vibe. I'm comfy. I'm wearing it the whole day, so I don't want it cutting in. I don't want it like too tight, but also it needs to be active where.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm really proud of it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm so like that. I'm so happy. That's the feedback I get.
Speaker 3: It's incredible. I got changed into my pj's out of it once and I was like, God, I this isn't even as comfortable.
Speaker 2: Should we bring out pig?
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: It's literally my dream. So cute.
Speaker 1: It's so like surreal seeing the office girls like I'll come to work and at least one or two of you are dressed in the collection.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, no, it's so good. I love you guys so much, we love you. We love this collection. It's so I love her real matching now, so it's perfect.
Speaker 3: Well, what's your wreck?
Speaker 1: Me and Cinda, my best friend Licinda, we had a CEO day the other day and you know it's coming to the end of the month. It actually came about because I forgot her birthday. I know, I'm the worst. I always have the excuse that because I grew up at Jehovah's witness, I just don't get the whole emphasis on like remembering birthdays, because I like literally never celebrated mine.
Speaker 2: So we always use as an excuse. But I'm the worst with remembering birthdays.
Speaker 1: It was even my calendar and everything it was, And I even text her about something else and then she's like.
Speaker 2: On her birthday, do you forget it was?
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 2: Know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah I did. Oh look, it's life happens, I know.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I was like, I got a like a whole outfit from the collection, and I got a whole bag of like goodies, and then we went I had a picnic and had lunch and had a CEO day. So for those who don't know a CEO date, you don't have to own a business, you don't have to be an actual CEO. It is basically the concept like a CEO in a business is the visionary and the leader of the business. You know, they're the main big dog. So the concept of having a CEO date in your own life is basically just stepping into a position where you can oversee things, reflect and create a plan or I guess also just bring clarity into what you want for the next season. So we just went through a whole bunch of questions. I do have them actually on my page so you guys can check them out on Instagram. And basically they were just simple questions like what is working for me right now? What isn't working? And it can literally anything that comes to mind. That's the whole point of it is they're quite broad questions because it's got to be so personal to you. So what is working, what isn't working? You know, what do you actually want to see yourself doing in the next three to six months. Who is that person who like accomplishes or has that you know, thing or feeling or whatever. And then who do you, like, what do you need to do now to change to step into that person? And you just go through the questions and it's really amazing doing it with someone else because it's kind of like like talk journaling. It's like talk therapy where you're saying this and then they're coming back to you with but you do it in this way, or like, oh can you not.
Speaker 2: See how this actually means this?
Speaker 1: Or they just like show you some blind spots. So obviously make sure you do it with someone who's like very self aware. And yeah, we just had the best day and we had the best chats. And it's really funny because me and Cinder both have the moments where I said.
Speaker 2: To her like, oh, but like, couldn't you just do it this way? Couldn't you do that? Couldn't next year be about this? And it was so simple to me where she had like created this whole story and like it had to be the hard way.
Speaker 1: And then we spoke and she was like, yeah, it actually has to be really easy. And then she did the same thing to me of like my clarity about my vision you know, in the next six months. So it was just like a beautiful afternoon. And I highly recommend having a CEO day.
Speaker 2: With someone you trust or with yourself. And yeah, that's my weekly wreck.
Speaker 3: That is a great wreck. I'll be doing that.
Speaker 2: Yes, let me know how you go.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, let's get into the episode.
Speaker 3: So I'm really excited to hear this. I did get a little spiel at a lunch we had a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: But do you I love that the RNC team is just like combined with.
Speaker 3: The well yeh, the best of both worlds because we're part of the NH team but also our own thing.
Speaker 2: They don't get invited to us. Yeah, actually they don't because there's way too many of them. Like I sometimes they feel bags. I'm like, oh swee little Irons team and then our little kitchen.
Speaker 1: So funny, we're talking to the RNZ team about we maybe getting a new warehouse for NH.
Speaker 2: We're like, we'll make sure you guys have a real room, not a.
Speaker 3: Somewhere to record the podcast. It's also not our office.
Speaker 2: And you guys are very excited about it.
Speaker 3: I am very excited to have not a kitchen.
Speaker 2: It's not funny.
Speaker 3: But what are your new NH values?
Speaker 1: Okay, so the first value is stronger together. So our description under this reads, we're a family and together we're building a community. We believe that we're stronger together, and we are building a supportive community fueled by the passion for wellness. We believe in working together, really aligned and relentlessly chasing our goals. I love this one so This one really came from the basis of, you know, me and Cooper being a brother sister duo, a family based business.
Speaker 2: And really when.
Speaker 1: We looked at the why with any situation, with any decision, it's it's always community. It's always our enh co and that's really how we make decisions and why we bring out certain products. And I think also a big thing for this one was really encompassing how our team. You know, we we've we started off as a startup company, so we have all worn all the hats and done all the things, and our team really is a team that when someone needs help or is struggling, we all come together and we are helping that person. So that's really what this value encompasses.
Speaker 3: And why obviously other than all those reasons, is that probably your favorite or the one you think is most important or they're all important.
Speaker 2: They're definitely all important.
Speaker 1: Oh see, this is just this is one of my favorites because one hundred percent anything, any decision that we've made is because of the community. And I think your values really need to be the reason why you do things. Yeah, and also such a reflection for how beautiful our team is, like how I see them interact and get on board with each other. And it's like, you know, like Mike, our graphic designer, she also shoots all our campaigns, She helps with smsing, like you know, she absolutely will get in and do other things that aren't in her quote unquote JD her job description. Because we help each other out. And I think that has made us such a successful business and brand and team because you also, you know, these values are also about internally how we feel and you want to be supported by people who will absolutely you know, drop things and come and help. And it very much also describes me and Cooper's relationship of us having separate sides of the business. So you know, I do more of the marketing side, he does more logistics, and often we don't crossover I very much. I'm like he's got his side, I've got my side, and we really trust each other with that. And that's really important because otherwise, imagine how scattered my brain would be.
Speaker 2: But in trying to do yeah, but in.
Speaker 1: Saying that if shit's going down, I can go into his office and be like this has happened, you know, what do you think? And vice versa, And I think that very much sets us apart as a business and a team.
Speaker 3: I see that too, even just watching the Girls, is that if anyone's ever having trouble, there's someone to help them, always someone to help CAREDI film content and little things like that, and it just makes the biggest difference to the environment.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, and it's so true.
Speaker 1: And I truly believe like how a team feels internally, you feel that externally and especially the community.
Speaker 2: So that is our first and yeah, really important value.
Speaker 3: What's the next one?
Speaker 1: So the next one is purpose to riven, So every effort comes from a place of authenticity, inclusivity, and transparency. We're disruptors in the industry that often tries to find a fix for a problem. Whereas we're providing an elevated lifestyle. We're all about the why behind the products, and we aspire to inspire people all over the world to dedicate more time to their wellness. We source the best ingredients to provide the best products and share our journey with our community.
Speaker 3: I love this one too, It's so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Well, this is I just believe, like I'm going to say this every day. This is my favorite mast.
Speaker 1: I just believe if you're not doing something with purpose? What is the actual point? And you can feel that in businesses and team if they don't believe in the purpose, they are not going to do, you know, the right work. And then also if the community doesn't feel the purpose, they're not they're not going to be two phased either way, if that makes sense. And I think what has always made us quite different to other brands is just how purpose driven we are and how much we really make sure we're going above and beyond so our community feels that purpose and we're not just supplements. We like, we really see ourselves as a wellness brand and that is really incorporated in every aspect of the business and the team and the team dynamic which is so so important. And yeah, I think this this really came from I remember. I remember sitting a in front of some big dog, some big dog explain that people. I was sitting in front of someone in a higher corporation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually, I'm just going to tell you I was.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: I was sitting in front of the Terry White Kemmart team and they this is right at the start when we were like pitching Naked Harvest to them and we really wanted to partner with Terry White Kemmart because they are a pharmacy that is about health, and so I was like, this is a line, this feels good. And I remember they asked me what is the difference with Naked Harvest, Like what sets us apart? And my biggest thing was like, you will never find us in our marketing or how we speak to our community, how we market our products, ever telling our community that something is wrong with them. We are always saying like you are enough, You're a man, and you should never need something to feel a certain way.
Speaker 2: But here are you know, products.
Speaker 1: That elevate and compliment your lifestyle. And this was this has been such a purpose from the beginning because you know, I've come from diet culture, I've come from all those things. And I said to I said to them, like, this is what sets us apart.
Speaker 2: And I know.
Speaker 1: It's like it's something that can't be quantified and you can't be like, well, you can see that this sets us apart because of this reason. But I truly believe like that is our purpose. Our purpose is you know, creating wellness in this really unique way that is different to the majority of other companies who who do wellness. Yeah, and I think that has always been our purpose. And I remember saying that, and I remember like I hadn't really discovered that that's what it was, and then I said it out loud, and I was like, oh, yeah, this is like this is a huge value of us and something that we have always stuck to and again what sets us apart. And it's something really important to the team too, Like whenever we are bringing out products, we are so meticulous on the copy, on how we market things, on how we say things. It's really important for us to come from a way that people feel empowered, not disempowered, because I truly believe if you're marketing in a way that's disempowering someone, you're not going to attract the right people or like you're not going to be able to keep that customer because they're in a disempowered state. You want to make people feel empowered, You want to make people feel good. You don't want to shame or guilt them into buying your products.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's.
Speaker 1: Something you know we've done from the beginning and is really set us apart. Well.
Speaker 3: I can test to that because I was an NH customer before it even started working here. And it was the only supplement brand I ever tried because I never just never really came across any that stood out or made me feel like it would make my life better. And I think felt was.
Speaker 2: A different jimmicky.
Speaker 3: It felt gimmicky, and I was like, Oh, well, I'm not going to buy this because it's probably not going to do blah blah blah blah blah. Like you're saying like it's not going to fix the problems that you're saying it's going to fix. Yeah, But n H was very much this difference of we know you're great, we know you're not having any problems, but here's something that might help you feel better, or like here's a fun snack or a yummy protein. And I was like, oh, let's give it a go.
Speaker 2: And don't see.
Speaker 1: I love getting like I love getting market to marketed sorry that way where it's like it's almost like someone's not yelling at you being like you need this.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like this is what we have. You can have it or you don't have to have it. We're good in waiting. Yeah, you know exactly. That feels so much better to me.
Speaker 1: And it's like, you know, our green like, we absolutely, and we say that, like we say this in our copy of like you should be getting you know, your five serves of vegetables from Whole Foods. Yeah, with you know absolutely that's what you should be getting, but also we know that doesn't always happen. And so in those days or times where you haven't eaten a vegetable, me thinking about my diet, Right, yeah, you can have our greens powder and it's not a substitute, but it is a you know, it's a solution, and it's very much transparent of this is what it is. Yeah, and I think that has Yeah, you feel almost like no one's trying to pull the wool over your eyes, so you're like, cool, I get to buy this out of my own regard, not someone trying to like quote unquote trick me or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think I think it was Shan I was having this conversation with about and hate. But your purpose is so clear and it just happens to be that supplements is the way you chose to share, which is what I think. Yeah, I love about the brand so much is that I'm buying into your purpose, not necessarily into just supplements or products because I think and H is so incredible. You could have done anything and just happened to be supplements that you decided or were drawn to at the time. But the purpose is what people fall in love with. Oh my god, I love that. I've never thought about that. Yeah, like it could have been clothes or anything.
Speaker 2: Anytime we do a question that was like, what do you think is coming in, it's like activewear, We're not doing actiware.
Speaker 1: Stop leave that tails getting Yeah, what's the next value? So the next value is having fun while getting shit done.
Speaker 3: I love this one.
Speaker 2: So this very.
Speaker 1: Much encompasses the environment that we want for our team when they step into NH and the journey, you know, the creer, the journey that they have with NH, and also what we want our community to feel. So we show up every day excited to grow our community and live our purpose, where results and solutions orientated. As we know that no task is too big and that we're always ready for the challenge. We're ready to pivot to meet the needs of our community, and see every day as an opportunity to level up. We celebrate our achievements both individually and as a team. We adopt the mentality of where focus goes. Energy flows, So this basically is just very self explanatory. And me and Cooper have had this discussion, you know, when various stakeholders have come into the business or you know, agencies or partners, and me and Cooper kind of have the thing of if we wouldn't want to go out and have lunch with them and spend time with them, we don't want them working on our business and in our business. And that's very much like even and you know, when we're empulling people, it's like we're looking at you know, people's personalities, not just what's on their regime, because again, is energy, Like energy is real, and so if you have a bunch of people who's like this is amazing, I'm here and I absolutely am going to get this job done, but I'm also going to have fun and make this just like, make this a journey, because it's absolutely about that journey. And that's even like, you know, we have so much fun in the office, the girls always giggling. You probably hear it in the microphones, always chatting away and giggling. We want to make sure people feel that in our you know, in our social content. That's often why we do skits, like we will make up. It's like we're in drama class. We will make funny videos about new products, because like that's what we want to give off of. Like life's too short not to have fun. And yes, we can have this really amazing.
Speaker 2: Serious, very serious business, but also we're gonna have a bit of fun and we're gonna take the.
Speaker 1: Piers And like, how fun is it when you're like smiling at work and giggling.
Speaker 3: It's honestly the best. And I feel like, because it's such a safe, fun, happy environment, you do get more work.
Speaker 2: Done, yes, And you want to come to work.
Speaker 3: I want. I love coming to the office, even though it's a bit of a drive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I love it.
Speaker 3: And it makes me so happy. And even in the R and C little kitchen, we if we have like too many work from home days in a row, we'll all walk in the next day be like hugging each other saying how much we missed each other. And I think, I don't know. I have this opinion that anyone can learn any skill, but you can't really teach that energy, that fun that I'm here to help and do whatever you need whenever you need kind of thing and that's what sets everyone apart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's like.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when we're hiring for a role, like we'll have people who absolutely have all the skills, they've got the right resume, they've got the experience, but like they're way too serious or yeah, they can't get on the vibe and that's important. Like that is so so important. And like I said, like energy is energy, and you're like the team then puts that into their work and then our community feels that. So I just think that's it's so important to have a bit of fun. And also if you think about it, like the amount of hours you spend at work, you want to be having a bit of fun and you want to at least have some sort of enjoyment. And that's another thing too, of you know, there is so many different companies for everything and businesses, and if you are the business that is having a bit of fun and you're taking the peers and you're making people laugh or smile, like you're adding to their life exactly, And I yeah, I just think I think it's really really really important.
Speaker 2: So that's also one of my favorite values.
Speaker 1: We're just taking a quick break in today's podcast to let you know about our brand new course, Find your Voice, our complete step by step guide on how to start and scale your very own podcasts.
Speaker 2: If you're one of our biz.
Speaker 1: Career or marketing goals, or you're just someone looking to scale your personal brand and you're thinking of starting a podcast, then you will love this course. We give you our personal tips and tricks from our five years of experience in the podcasting industry, and we do not hold back. We take you through all the tech and equipment, but also go through how you can monetize your podcast, plan for episodes and everything in between. Check out the link in the show notes for more information, and be sure to use the code rise ten for ten percent off at checkout. Now, let's get back into the episod and what's the final value? So the final value is growth minded. So we believe that growth and change are two constants of life and our industry. We're constantly chasing the next phase of growth and ready to write the next chapter. We stay tuned into the latest industry trends and technology across our departments to ensure that we never stop growing or striving for growth.
Speaker 2: We also focus.
Speaker 1: On our individual growth and provide an environment that supports an invest in that growth. We use data to measure our growth with clear measurable targets to track success. So this one is obviously a bit more of an internal value, and this really just reflects how the team feels about, you know, their job and also how they are moving forward. So something we like to be is able to pivot and able to be quite you know, reactive. Even though we are so planned and that is so important, we also do believe that It's like the industry is constantly changing, Like the health industry, what it was you know, five years ago when NH started is not what it is now. It has changed, and it is really important not to just be constantly swayed by the trends, but to be adapting. It's even like a great example is like AI coming in and you know, we have employed certain things with our team to use AI and making sure they're able to you know, upskill in that and be like okay, cool, Well how can I or even you know, just in their job of how can I streamline this thing? How can I do this faster or simpler? That's actually something me and people always do is we're always auditing, like how could we actually make this simple. You can totally especially if the team gets bigger, it can you can over complicate things. Yeah, so we really much encourage everyone to be growth minded, to always be thinking, oh could I do this different? Could I upskill in this area? Like how could I push forward? And a big part of this value too is that last line of we used data to measure our growth with clear measurable targets to track success. And this is something new that we've actually brought into en Hate.
Speaker 2: So before probably the start.
Speaker 1: Of this year, it was honestly kind of like the Wild West, like we just were throwing shit at the wall. We're seeing what worked, and you know, there was definitely like order, but it's we actually now the whole team have dashboards. So they have dashboards where the first one is they can see exactly like NH overall, so they can see, you know, how many sales they made, clicks, conversion, everything like that, and it's this dashboard of it shows you like this month compared to last month, so you can kind of see if you're on track or on trend. And then there's dashboard for each individual team member, so you know, Katie, our socials girls she's got a dashboard that literally shows the socials followers going up down, Are we getting engaged in certain posts?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Is our TikTok going off? Like all those different things With Brookie our community manager, you know, she is seeing how many people, how long it's taking people to get replied to, and you know, we've all got actual data to measure what's going on in just in a very like transparent way, so at all times people can see cool, I'm on track for you know, doing my job and doing it well. Yeah, because you know how you can like sometimes do a job and be like am I even adding? Am I even pushing the needle for? And it's like we thought it was very important for the team because that's how like I personally love to feel, is like here you can see exactly the impact you're making to the business and the girl I have just found it. It's like so invaluable to be like, oh my god, this is amazing. I know my targets, I know where I am, I know the impact and it yeah, it makes them feel like they're pushing the need or forward while also being like, okay, you know, growth minded. Can I be adding to something? Can I be simplifying this, you know, always thinking about the bigger picture rather than just like having the blinkers on and looking straight ahead.
Speaker 3: I love that. I think it's such an important value to it, even for the community, just like looking at their lives going where can I improve things? Or whey can I make things easier for myself? Or what can I do to make myself feel more fulfilled every day? And little things like that. Just adopting a growth mindset in general is so important.
Speaker 2: It's so important.
Speaker 1: And that's even like if you look at our products, is we rarely have a product that is just like a basic supplement, Like We've always got added benefits, We've always got a different twist on it. We're always looking for just like a new way to do the same thing that everyone else is doing and innovating, you know in that way. So yeah, it's it's a really important value and something that the team reflects so so well.
Speaker 3: I have a few questions for you. Sure, I'm gonna grill you all right. I wanted to know. The first thing was, did you have sort of clear and h values before these No? No, And what sort of prompted you to, I guess create these these ones.
Speaker 1: It was actually we had a HR agency come in and chat to us and they're, you know, they work with us in a contract kind of position, and they have been going through everything and just you know, making sure everything's you know fine in that department because we were able to do it when we're a smaller team, but obviously as you get bigger, it's so important to make sure everything, you know, that.
Speaker 2: Side of is it, you know, all good.
Speaker 1: So we had a HR agency who were super, super great, and that's something they did say, is you know, because these these are brand values internally, so these are actually not something we share with the community. These are actually for our team and this is how this is how we hire, this is how we help employees continue on the career path. Like this is for that purpose and I'm just sharing it because I've got a podcast and I talk about everything. Yeah, but they just really encouraged us to get really clear because again, to be a successful business, you have to find the right team.
Speaker 2: Team is everything.
Speaker 1: So they're like, you know, if you are really clear on your values, it is going to be so much easier to hire the right people.
Speaker 3: And attract them to your business.
Speaker 2: Yes, So it was more of an exercise for that.
Speaker 1: And we did this exercise when we went to our H retreat in February when we shot our nh CO campaign, our rewards program, and we had this like beautiful Byron retreat house for a couple of nights and we got the team down and we did a whole bunch of exercises. So all these values actually came from them and how they felt about NH and what like they thought was most important. So these values really came from compiling their answers and really seeing their answers and obviously they all you know, aligned and felt so good. But it now just feels so good to have actual values actually you know, a brief sentence that encompasses that value and everyone, everyone is so clear, and it just feels good. It feels like really exciting for us as a team. It feels like very next level vibes.
Speaker 3: It does. And do you think you'll ever I guess release or come up with a set of value for the community.
Speaker 1: That's definitely the next step. I think it was just really important to do it first. So yeah, I would absolutely love to do that. Like, our community is just amazing. Yeah, they're the best, So I would, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'd love to do that.
Speaker 3: And were there any values that were maybe up for consideration that didn't quite make the cut? M I do feel like the four you've chosen a very all encompassing.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was about to say, and even like if they didn't have like a specific value, we kind of intertwined a couple of ideas and one value, if that makes sense. So not really like every everything made the cut because it's like everything that was important to us is in there.
Speaker 3: Was there any that maybe surprised you along the way. No, No, because it's like it's so strang Yeah, yeah, I like, especially.
Speaker 1: For who we are as a company, what the team already It was easy because it's what the team already embodies. It's what we have always embodied. So it's not like we just like plucked them out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: It's very much an extension of what you are doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just an extension of what we were already doing. So no, nothing surprising.
Speaker 3: And how do you, I guess, plan to integrate it into Naked Holves moving forward? Well, like I.
Speaker 1: Said, we have always embodied this, but it is now that we've got them.
Speaker 2: First of all, we're gonna get them printed off and have them in our meeting room. So we've just got.
Speaker 1: Such a you know, clear these are our values, this is what we strive for.
Speaker 2: But like I said, this is.
Speaker 1: What we're going to turn to to make decisions, you know, internally and externally, this is what we're going to turn to, like encourage the team that It's like, you know, if you want a promotion or pay rise or all those things, it's like, are you encompassing these values when you.
Speaker 2: Show up to work.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's such a cool thing because it's very much an embodying exercise year of you know, these are NH values, we've all decided them together, and how best we can be embodying them moving forward.
Speaker 3: I love that, and I think it's almost like that metric or that clear measuring stick that you can use for any decisions and things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a difference, Yeah, I think so, because when you are making decisions, like I don't ever want to just look at data. Yeah, you know, so it's like making sure we're looking at the purpose the community. Yeah, like you want to be encompassing it all.
Speaker 3: I know, I've definitely seen it because I've been a bit more on the internal side, but I'm sure the community of notice what a massive evolution Naked Harvist has had this year. Like, you launched nh CO, you've done your values, now you're in Terry White Chema, which is so exciting. How have you sort of felt navigating such a massive year as a business owner? This is the CEO.
Speaker 2: It's a great question. Yeah, exactly this. I am so proud of myself. Yeah, I'm so proud of you. Thank you a Tia.
Speaker 1: I really feel like this year has been our biggest growth year, like ever fucking help.
Speaker 2: And that's not really saying something.
Speaker 1: It's really saying something because we were, you know.
Speaker 2: Growing so hugely every year.
Speaker 1: But I think for me too, you guys would have noticed that it has been such an embodying year for me too. I have really stepped into the CEO role.
Speaker 2: You know, we have really up leveled in getting certain people in the business to help us who really see the bigger vision.
Speaker 1: And I have been able to step up in a way that feels really aligned and probably what I've always wanted to do. Yeah, but it's kind of just been this like journey of really discovering who I am as a boss, who you know, who I am as the CEO of Naked Harvest, And but also such like a beautiful journey for my ego too, because I think a big part of owning, you know, a company like you know, Naked Harvest, you know, an eight figure company, is you're not always the right person to make that decision. You're not always you're not always the best person to know what to do. And I think it's been super humbling for me to get help, to have some really incredible you know people come in the business and help and team really step up, and me actually in certain decisions being like hang on, hang on a second, like check in with myself and hang on a second. Am I seeing the bigger vision here? Am I'm making a decision based on our values? And that has been such a growth growth bit for me too. It has been such a growth for me personally and professionally, an amazing exercise for my ego. And yeah, I don't know, just so like so much personal growth, so much like career growth for me, so much business growth.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Really proud of how it's all kind of come together and came into fruition again, It's like, what are we in the ninth month?
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, almost the tenth.
Speaker 2: It's it's been a big, big year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I feel like we need to do a hot episode on how you've just handled this year because it's been There will be one, yeah, because yeah, final question, any hints for the RNT community of what's coming next for an eight? Oh can you jomp with any I promise someone.
Speaker 1: Tell anyone so we do have a pre work out dropping Yeah, I didn't know this.
Speaker 2: And also some snacks.
Speaker 3: Some snacks are they available to purchase?
Speaker 1: And a certain stock is at the moment, Yeah, we met that now we can lean that in. Guys, if you head to Terry White Kema, you'll actually see your product that is not on.
Speaker 2: Our social media or website. It's so rogue of us.
Speaker 3: I'm literally in the NAH community facebook group and someone posted over the weekend going, guys, is this actually naked?
Speaker 1: Houst about this before?
Speaker 2: It's so rogue. I love it. Look, the timing actually was a little bit off, but we're just going with that.
Speaker 1: We're having fun. We're getting shit done, Like we don't. We don't take things too seriously. I'm never gonna get my knickers in a nott But yeah, there's literally an unreleased product on the shelves at Terry White Cama. If you want to ghost, I'm not gonna tell you what it is. You gotta go find it. Yeah, and you can buy it and it's like a whole two months before it's gonna be with us.
Speaker 3: So that's amazing, guys dropping teasers for that. Everyone's gonna be like, guys, we know, guys.
Speaker 2: We've we've consume day and it's delicious, so great, amazing.
Speaker 3: Well we'll leave it there.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, Tia, and it was so much fun chatting to you guys about the brand values.
Speaker 3: We can't wait for the next episode where you tell us all about how you've handled this year.
Speaker 2: So much, so much to come.
Speaker 1: Bye everyone, Bye, Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Concer podcast.
Speaker 2: If you enjoyed it and.
Speaker 1: Want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community.
Speaker 2: We're an independent.
Speaker 1: Podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow, or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing. And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.