Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't mind that. With the love God, your anchor to film me saying these dumplings are so good.
Speaker 4: Don't forget when you're waiting sausages bang Tuesday, when you're highting dim sim.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Hey, goome morning, Thursday morning. Welcome to God one oh four point three. It's the Christian O'Connell Show. Good morning, Patsy, Good morning, Jackie Boye Morning Team.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's out midnight tonight, and I've got a really bin tip for you should you want it please.
Speaker 4: I'm the talk of our street at the moment. Is the fact they're switching from weekly to fortnightly with the with your normal week to week men, you know the normal one you book? Yeah, that one is.
Speaker 3: Really yes, Fortnightly the.
Speaker 1: Talk of the streets. And I didn't realize and now I've now.
Speaker 4: Become what I've always aspired to be, which is the the bin king. Where people now asking me what do I know about this? Because I found out before anybody else. I'm now the influencer. You know what they're looking for me?
Speaker 3: Are they trying to discourage you from putting waste out and using more recycling?
Speaker 4: Well, that's what they're saying, right, so's they're setting it to us.
Speaker 1: Okay, we all know what's really good.
Speaker 4: Suddenly Australia's got green really I'm not sure about that Colvin ripped out of the ground.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: But anyway, anyway, Yeah, that's the talk of arts through at the moment.
Speaker 1: Is so bins are a big thing. So what's your bin tip?
Speaker 3: So you know the green waste bin where you put all the plants and weeds. We even put our food scraps in there. You can compost in there.
Speaker 4: It's dog dog mess, cat mess and food scraps. It's a mountain of well in my one now whenever open up, there's like maggots in there.
Speaker 3: Ah ideots to horror show.
Speaker 1: So what's happened to yours?
Speaker 3: It stinks so our one for months now, the lid has come off and he's only hanging by a thread.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: It looks like when a kid.
Speaker 4: Has amos too, and how they get smashed around when they get picked up and empty. The actual lid is only like two plastic pegs holding it into that sort of hinge.
Speaker 3: So because the lid is flapping around in the wind, it's the stench is coming out of that green bin. The tip is I didn't know this, but you could just call up the cancel Wish I'd have done it months ago and say, hey, my bin's all flappy. They drive a truck around. You leave it on the curb. They drive a truck around, get out, do a surgery on the bin, give you a new lid, and that you're all done. I got a fresh lid on there now.
Speaker 1: Game changer. I didn't know about that. I do know.
Speaker 4: Saved on my favorites is the page where you can report a missed bin collection and they come hurtling around within an hour. Wow, and no, Joe, Right, this guy here's brak so hard like he'd been yelled at. Okay, it actually shut it to a halt out my house right, I thought I was being raided.
Speaker 1: And he legged it out from his door.
Speaker 4: To the girl to empty and checking him out in this little Mini s little car he had.
Speaker 3: That's because you're the binking.
Speaker 1: You don't have said the bin version of Tony Soprano. You'd be sleeping with the bins. Don't upset this guy on.
Speaker 4: That POxy radio show start bowed handing it mouthing us. I tell you what I do need to find out, right, do you how do you clean out the inside of your bins?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I don't. I just let them get disgusting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, that's why I've got the situation where the where the garden where the garden waists, which for me basically means dog poop and cat poop and then leftover food scraps the inside of it. Obviously, over two years, this has been festering and fistering. It's fouling there, right, and there's like, obviously when it gets emptied, some of the heavier waist stays at.
Speaker 3: The I hate that.
Speaker 4: My wife has said, this is your responsibility, right. It's very interesting how she offloads certain things to me. Right, That's what the sister who don't want to reclaim, She's like, this is your responsibility.
Speaker 1: Can you clean it out? Like I can't clean They've.
Speaker 3: Got guys to do that though.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a service that comes around and does you.
Speaker 4: Be I thought, Patsy, but I'd have to sort of make them very aware it's not not you know a little bit messy in there.
Speaker 1: There's waiting the bottom for them.
Speaker 4: We need an extra fifty bucks to do with this gas. She never said on the phone down one there is turn underworld.
Speaker 1: You should have told us.
Speaker 4: All right, our cart share isn't strong enough to jet wash that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: There must be people that come out, Oh there, Patsy, you can hire. They've got like a special van.
Speaker 3: I've seen them, We've never had them.
Speaker 1: But what happens in the back of the special van.
Speaker 3: It's like a special setup, like like a mobile dog watch.
Speaker 1: And there's precious prayers and it's just like you see what keep.
Speaker 4: By a precious prayer and that who I was spraying is getting splattered. I told you turd city at the bottom. If anyone does now about these businesses, I seriously to sort this out.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, you can give us a call right now and tell us what are you up to right now?
Speaker 1: Literally?
Speaker 4: Why you're listening to a show while we're on the background. What are you actually doing? Just freeze what you're doing, even if you're just lying in bed right now googling before you actually start your day. This morning, when I was waiting for the kettle to boil. I was actually googling nice walks in Victoria with trees?
Speaker 3: Hey, how are the trees on the wickeed? We didn't even ask.
Speaker 4: Every weekend back out there, you know, on Friday, my oldest daughter said she'd come with me to go and see my new favorite oak tree, and we're going to have a picnic. Yeah, I guess it was the picnic with me, no one, no one. I still made the picnic for one. It's no fun. It's tired of my next book.
Speaker 1: A picnic for one is no fun.
Speaker 4: Would you like a bit of this apple? And she's imagine a friend under my own tree?
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: I was coogling this morning nice walks in Victoria with trees. If anyone has gone in recommendations, please let me know. Do you know what I've suddenly rediscovered? The jaw of not just trees going for a nice walk or I think there's people call it these days to try and wake out that health.
Speaker 1: A hike.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a man thing. I don't walk. That's what girls do. What I do is I get him a hike. On guys, you's coming hiking with me? This weekend, bringing back back with water. We're going for a hike, man, hike five to ten k elevation thirty two percent.
Speaker 3: What happened to you? Man? Hiked with Shane Crawford. You were walking around the lake for a little bit.
Speaker 1: He's moved state.
Speaker 4: It's hard to set his last voice small. He told me he was living off the grid and retired. I'm not even joking, you know, you like, I don't even know. He told me he retired from TV. See, that was the last thing he said. He's retired.
Speaker 3: He's such an enigma. People who see him on TV and think he's a little bit loose.
Speaker 1: That's he's a whole lot.
Speaker 3: That's more conservative, whole version of Shane Crawford.
Speaker 4: The last work I saw from him, right, I don't even know where he came from. He was just suddenly walking down the street, but he was. He was jogging towards me and shadow boxing, right, shouting.
Speaker 1: The Rocky themes.
Speaker 4: You're right, people were looking round. Shane Crawford is a really noticeable guy.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? He didn't care one bit, right, he didn't.
Speaker 4: But yeah, my last voicemail from him, he's told me he's living off the grid and retired.
Speaker 1: But then I saw his Instagram feed. He's very much not retired.
Speaker 4: Various gambling agencies and horse races he's backing, so he's retired, but working exclusively for the horse racing industry. Anyway, What are you up to right now?
Speaker 1: That's all he want to.
Speaker 6: Know about Christian Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: What are you up to right now? Let's go to Michael go on and Michael that Michael, Michael, that's it, Producer Rio. Well, when it's happens, just walk as slow as you can around for a bit of the studio where you put the corners through, literally just shuffling around like he's just got out the shower. You show away for you Rio. He's been to a wedding for the last two days. By the way, for you, I haven't heard me talking about Producer Rio. He is struggling with a hangover this morning.
Speaker 1: Is it quiet? Michael, you're there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, yeah, yeah, I'm here, Michael, Yes, I'm here, yeah, Michaels.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that.
Speaker 7: Here you go on, guys, Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 1: What are you up to, Michael, What the show's happening?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm on my way to work and with my job, I spend the whole day cleaning out Portaloos.
Speaker 1: Any chance you.
Speaker 4: Can swing by my place in Hampton and give my waist spin a clean out as well with your pressure washer.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well we've got we've got a big vacuum pump that sucks it all that.
Speaker 1: You need that. I got a German shepherd dog.
Speaker 4: I have to get a special permit for the council for that thing to take a dump.
Speaker 1: So bring again, bring all the toys.
Speaker 7: Yeah we got we got all special small stuff to make it all smell good and what he called. I've got a big water team so I can wash it all out.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I'll hire you whatever you're charging. Please come out. Why as I'm doing it this weekend? And how come does your job start early in the morning? There? What are you doing up this time of the day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, start at seven. But because I lived at an hour or so away from an hour and a half away from work, I have to travel for an hour and a half every morning and another hour and a half every night.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We were talking about this yesterday people that that is a long three hour round trip Monday to Friday for your job.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and plus I work from seven until five in the afternoon. Sometimes, like it's traffic's bad, I could end up back at work at seats.
Speaker 1: Jack's just thrown up.
Speaker 4: Did you hear him exclaim then he didn't realize that people have to do a full day's work. This guy's got his cry on at nine in the morning when he's wiping down.
Speaker 7: When I was living in Perth, I used to be a security guarden. I used to do seven twelve seven twelve hour to hour in a week.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's incredible, Jackie boy, what do you want to ask I?
Speaker 3: Ma'am Michael, you just got to find some portaloos closer to your house.
Speaker 7: Oh, we'll see. I lived in Doray. My work's at South Oakley, but sometimes we have to go out and one of my runs goes past still ap is Islond.
Speaker 4: Jack You ask the question, welcome to this is your life credit Michael, Michael.
Speaker 1: It's good to just get all the most compass points of your.
Speaker 7: Interest in stuff in the taller bar.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nothing, maybe another time, Michael.
Speaker 3: I'll let you get back to it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Michael, have a good day with questions. Michael Lewis, what are you doing over there?
Speaker 4: Don't point to the system, the mess. I'm going to get the news. Christian right now, what are you up to?
Speaker 1: Right now? We're doing the show. What are you doing?
Speaker 4: We've covered off Michael extensively and let's now go to Nearida.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: How are you Yeah, we're going to reader, Welcome to the show. Thank you very much for holding there for and Narita, what are you doing right now?
Speaker 9: Well, I was stuck in traffic, but I'm now at work. But I have a terrific place for you to go to.
Speaker 1: Christian, all right, okay, what's this for? A walk involving trees?
Speaker 7: A lot of trees?
Speaker 9: Have you heard of a place called labors?
Speaker 3: Still?
Speaker 4: Think it's out in the ways, isn't it? Is it inland from Port Campbell or rum.
Speaker 9: In the inland of the Twelve Apostles?
Speaker 4: And that's great, yeah, and beautiful out there, it.
Speaker 9: Is absolutely lovely. But there's a place in particular that you need to go, and it's called Melbourgh Gully.
Speaker 8: Dik you go, you.
Speaker 4: Find about what happens to hitchhikers that go wondering and what we tips from the locals.
Speaker 1: Is this a trap? Is it?
Speaker 4: You and your Biki gang, you are going to be waiting for me and ask me to take my pants off because that happened the other weekend.
Speaker 8: No, no, we don't do the semi Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: It's called what Melbourne Melburgh Gully, Melburg Gully. Gotcha?
Speaker 9: Now, if you go, if you make it so that your walk is more to the evening, so please take a torch you when you do the trail in Melburg Gully, you'll actually come across glowworms.
Speaker 3: Oh I remember that from school cam.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, all right, well, thank you very much to read it.
Speaker 4: I head out that way Melbourgh Gully, take it, torch go at night, look.
Speaker 1: For the worms.
Speaker 4: Patrick, thank you all right, Narita, thank you very much. If you ask me, do I think and persuade teenage to come with you? The answer is a massive no. I can't persuade they come for picnic at the weekend. They're not getting the torches. Get your touches, Euphoria putting it on pause.
Speaker 1: Michael, he's your back, is it? Michael? Michael?
Speaker 4: Michael, it's a brand new Michael Michael.
Speaker 1: How are you good?
Speaker 8: Christian?
Speaker 1: I'm great, Michael. What are you up to? Right?
Speaker 8: Now alright, I just pulled up to Saint Andrew's bag down on morning. Have a knowing morning round of golf with what this might?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I mean you're not teen off now it's actually pitched back.
Speaker 4: No, no head lamps and fluorescent balls. How are you gonna Are you going to see your balls?
Speaker 8: H we'll just know where they go we hit them strike ah.
Speaker 1: Right, you obviously don't play like I who because you're in the date. Bring a torch. Look for the guy.
Speaker 8: Works round the golf, around the golf before work. You know, it's a good exercise. It's the monumentally simulated.
Speaker 1: And what are you playing for eighteen?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, we'll be done in a half three hours, two and a half three hours.
Speaker 4: You're sprinting around tigers and the pros can do it in sub two and a half hours?
Speaker 1: Are you driving around any out?
Speaker 8: That's why, that's why the pros. I can't do it. I can't do five five hour round the golf. It kills me.
Speaker 4: You just try and sprint around. That doesn't kill you, all right, Mike can enjoy your goal for enjoy the round.
Speaker 8: We'll do it you guys.
Speaker 4: Jenny, good morning, Hello, Hello, there, Jenny, Jenny, what are you up to this morning?
Speaker 9: What am I up to?
Speaker 5: I'm up early with my toddler and I I just did a pregnancy test and just what We're having baby?
Speaker 3: Jenny. Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Hey, can I just check you saying me and you are having a baby. I've told you don't put any more of these women.
Speaker 5: Through my husband.
Speaker 4: Oh no, news, thank god, Oh my god. Congratulations. That is awesome news.
Speaker 8: I think it is.
Speaker 5: It's an IVF baby. So this is our fourth try in the last twelve months. So and it was a bit too early, not supposed to be the home pest. It's got away two weeks normally, but I thought, oh look, id just try this morning, and oh my god, we're in shocks.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jenny, this is the best news you could get this year.
Speaker 8: It is. It is.
Speaker 5: It's just incredible. So one because our first baby was IVY.
Speaker 10: And it took us eight years before we got her.
Speaker 1: So wow.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I just thought it, yes, that we'd tell the rest of the world first before we tell our parents.
Speaker 1: We're the number one home for pregnancy announcements here on Golden four. We're known for it. Yeah, Jenny, So did you did you just find out a couple of minutes ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, it's about ten minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does your husband know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes he does. I thought, yes, he was just about to leave for work, so I think he's a bit shell shocked, right, and then I heard you when I thought, oh, look, why not tell you guys. So yeah, it's just I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: From glowworms to babies. That's been the last five minutes.
Speaker 4: Jenny, seriously, congratulations, Thank you very much for sharing it with us and everybody listening. They'll be they'll be made up for you as well. And it's a that's what we found out through Jack and Bats. It's a it's a long road, sometimes a hard road for couples when you start to go down ivy if and it can be fillling heartbreak and joy. So yeah, I bet that is amazing news for you and your husband.
Speaker 9: It is, it is, it is.
Speaker 5: So it's just it's just incredible.
Speaker 9: So I'll ring my parents'.
Speaker 4: Nixt husband god one of four point three parents.
Speaker 10: Yeah, exactly, that's right.
Speaker 5: But yeah, no, I'm glad happy to share.
Speaker 8: It with you. Guys.
Speaker 1: Do you want to give you full name and where you live?
Speaker 4: I mean someone might know your parents who just text shit, text him anyway, for you could have done.
Speaker 5: That way, Jenny, I think I get in trouble.
Speaker 4: I think you really are in trouble just by ringing us to the second call. All right, Jenny, we'll let you share your good news, but from all of us, seriously, congratulations, well done, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, and then all the best for you Jack too. It's a rollercoaster Rhyde.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jenny. Yeah, I understand the eagerness as well. Bianco pretty much wanted to go past the chemist and get a pregnancy test on the way home from the IVF clinic. So I get the I understand the excitement. I hear it in your voice. Congratulations, Thank you so much. Thank you.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, while Jack and I doing the show, Jackie Boy was whistling, or to a described more accurately struggling to whistle.
Speaker 1: And I'm the same.
Speaker 4: I MV men you when like an older guy you see working on a house or something like that, where they're whistling, almost like a soundtrack to the world, like this is such a not a big deal for me. I've got my own little soundtrack on'm whistling. I can't hold a whistle, and I certainly heard you unable to do that as well yesterday.
Speaker 3: It's the sound of being carefree, and I worry because I can't whistle, that I'm not carefree and I'm stressed about my life because you're right, I wish I could whistle along to this happy man.
Speaker 4: As a whistling man, I say, you know, and you need to pass this gift on to your to your someone he's born. You need to train him up to came the torture of the next generation of whistlers.
Speaker 3: My dad's a great whistler. He didn't pass it down to me, but so hopefully it skips a generation and my son doesn't have to carry the burden that I carry.
Speaker 1: He has the gift.
Speaker 3: Should I whistle now, just to show you how bad it is. I'm embarrassed to do so, but just so we feel like we know what to expect.
Speaker 1: That's not whistling every now and again. I can do a little bit of a whistle. Sound on, I can do it this one. Oh, I can whistle.
Speaker 4: No, actually, you can't blowing onto microphone like a loon.
Speaker 1: That's not what are you hearing? I could keep where they go. I could do cartwells and they do a little cartwheel. I can some difference this list. I can't do the finger whistle, though, you know, the big whistle.
Speaker 3: That's really impressive.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 4: You know, like you're in New York, someone hailing down a taxi some dorman.
Speaker 1: You know, I can't. I can't do that? Can you? You can do that? Though? Jack? Can't you?
Speaker 3: That's the only one I can do.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, The big whistle.
Speaker 4: Years ago, I met a guy who was a world I didn't even know there was a World Championships of whistling. Guy called David Morris. He was the world champion back in two thousand and three. I don't know who the reigning champions at the moment. Anyway, he would he could do these amazing songs. I've got some of his songs here right. These are actually well known rock and roll songs, songs that we were playing on the show. See if you can guess the songs. Now, this is whistling pats. He's probably saying, this is what I did earlier. Though, are they just paying it back?
Speaker 1: Name this whistle? He was on the show last year. Pats, you're a super fan. You asked about a TV show you've been canned.
Speaker 3: I hear it. You raised me godful, I might get this is my ring tone. He's got a beautiful robrado.
Speaker 4: That's the gift of whistling. What about this big This is a big hit?
Speaker 1: That's gettable? Whoa Morris? It's Guns and Rises, isn't it not?
Speaker 4: Guns and Rows says it is a big rock and roll band. Jackie Boy any guesses once more?
Speaker 11: God?
Speaker 1: That is how can a human do that?
Speaker 3: You get you gotta tell me what it is. I can't get it.
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 4: I'll throw it open to listeners. Can anyone have a guest? Name this whistle?
Speaker 1: What is this? I reckon? People have got parrots? Stop this setting them up brighter.
Speaker 2: No, you're listening to the Christian Okyl's Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Once more.
Speaker 4: We're straight into the big talking points of the day. Are you a strong whistler? Jack and I are weak whistlers. We'll just say how it is. We are weak whistlers, strong whistlers. Peace contact the show. I was telling the guys about this guy I met years ago. He's a former Get this world champion whistler. If you are strong whistler and you want to get in training. October this year is back in Japan. If we want to represent Australia. And this guy called David Morris, and he could do these amazing versions of songs that are sort of songs you'd hear on this radio show, you know, the rock and roll songs. I'm trying to guess, trying to ask you this morning what this is. It's a well known song, got a whistle on him.
Speaker 3: Huh wow, beautiful range Whitney Houston of whistling. I would say, yep, yep, take it.
Speaker 1: Away, mister Morris. All right, Joe, what do you reckon? The song is.
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 7: I know they're Joe, there you go and Christian.
Speaker 1: I'm good. Joe, you're good. You're having a good week. Joe.
Speaker 8: I'm having a good week. And I know that song? What is it? Joe?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What is it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: We need is just a little pat.
Speaker 1: And there's whistling in it.
Speaker 4: I think it's axel I can actually or is it David Morris uncredited in that Gus song?
Speaker 3: But this isn't the same song.
Speaker 4: No, it's not all but it's a lovely song, lovely whistling a song I'm trying to whistle.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe shongd oh.
Speaker 8: Joe, I'm away whistler as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you're a guest there. Starts it. Well, that's what Jack and I are like. You could start off with a bit of gusto and then artist.
Speaker 8: Falls apart within about two seconds.
Speaker 1: Joe, it's not the right answer.
Speaker 8: It's not.
Speaker 1: I knew you'd take a bad lead, but it isn't. Joe. Oh god, I know, I know you're going to kick yourself close.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 8: Fair enough.
Speaker 4: Russ rules as Okay, Joe, I'm gonna send you a prize anyway because it was a nice chatting to you, mate.
Speaker 1: Okay, have a good day. It's going to Chris, Chris, what do you think this is? What song? Is this? What do you reckon it is? Chris?
Speaker 9: I think it's Queen We are the champions.
Speaker 1: It's not Queen, we are the champions. Chuff luck, Chris. Let's go do Jared, Good morning, Jared, Joe.
Speaker 7: Chris, come on, let's king the lay on sex on fire. You learn it in the second week of whistle school.
Speaker 1: It comes up shooting schools. It is second week.
Speaker 3: You're right, Jarffers, great whistle SmackDown Jared, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 8: I'm always this one.
Speaker 1: This one, Yeah, it's a great one. This is Sex on Fire, Kings of Leon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jared, we'll send you a prize. Well, take you down, very very good, hey, Jared, all right, sing as you know your whistle songs. Take jack and pants on. Now what one is this? This is really getta all eletro once more, mister Morris.
Speaker 1: This must have knacked in. What a gift for grown up to do on whistle Jared, we said your fries. Goodbye, have a good day. That's enough, mister Morris.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 4: Podcast yesterday a big moment, a moment of discovery, an epiphany on this show. As always, it comes from one of you guys, and it was Catherine. We're talking about CDs yesterday in our eight Z ongoing eight head of the nineties, the letters see CDs and back of the day in the nineties when the big thing on radio stations was to win CDs.
Speaker 12: When I was sixteen and I'm in my forties now, I actually won my height in TVs and I'm about six foot. There are all six foot of me, including heels. I've actually still got them all. They're in a drawer under Osteria now, but at the IBRI one hundred now.
Speaker 4: Catherine at the time had no idea about the power of her words. Yesterday, goosebumps, hairs on the back of my neck went up. Little did Catherine know about a top secret meeting that happened between me and the inner.
Speaker 1: Circle, the inner citadel of this show, in.
Speaker 4: Which I revealed the playbook for twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: This is up there with what Betacheck had planned Phil Jackson with a triangle.
Speaker 4: Isaac, Guys Leaning Leaning, you won't follow to this meeting today where your team Leaning twenty twenty two will be the hero on this show at one like you with listener, when's their weight in sausages?
Speaker 1: Weight ten sausages?
Speaker 4: Then Catherine starts talking about hang on heighting something. Can we now build the impossible? The impossible dream an entire week of radio where every day you're waking up to a world where this show is offering you the chance to either win your weight in something or thanks to Catherine, you're heighting something.
Speaker 1: That's the world we want to live in. Guys can we build it together.
Speaker 4: We want to give you your own weight in sausages.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of sausages.
Speaker 3: Kenos, I crunch the number on the sausages by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what it was? How many do you reckon? Because they're not that heavy? Are they not? One sausage isn't that heavy?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: According to the Internet, the average supermarket sausage is about sixty two grams. So for somebody who weighs my weight eighty seven kilograms, you're looking at one thousand, three hundred and ninety two sausages.
Speaker 1: What a price? Who needs Alpha bucks? You can have out for snags.
Speaker 3: I mean in Patsy's News this morning, red meat is on the rise. It's costing more and more all the time. Never business yesterday.
Speaker 4: Because we start to talk about it too soon, we spite the meat stock market.
Speaker 3: There's going to be a shortage the meaty foot.
Speaker 1: See what a foot sea?
Speaker 4: So we need to help, right. Do you have a business and they sell something? So where you are butcher's or anything that we could give away your products, promote your business as a prize that can be given away in weight or height form. Also, listeners, what would you love to win your weight or high in. I still think winning someone's height in CDs it's a great prize. There are a lot of listeners we found out yesterday still using CDs as well. So we need your help. Can you build this with us? We can't build it without you, guys. Can we make five shows where each day we're giving you a chance to win your weight or high in something.
Speaker 6: Look Christian O Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Ah, we need your help. Can we build a week of radio?
Speaker 4: It is time for the first time this year to launch another attack on boring mainstream breakfast radio. Don't wouldn't you prefer to win rather than dumb party cash your own weight in sausages?
Speaker 1: I know I would. Now Jack's crush the numbers.
Speaker 4: It means that we do need a butcher to step forward with how many sausages roughly, well.
Speaker 3: Even for just for my way, and I would say I'm average weight for a man eighty seven kilograms one three hundred and ninety two sausages. That could we could go well double that? Ethan for one of the bigger listeners.
Speaker 4: We met all listeners, we met all listeners, we could be going under that, and we could be going right to the other color range of.
Speaker 1: The rainbow of humanity.
Speaker 4: All right, so I've just had an email here from Gary Grimsey, who I think i'll call from now on. Grimsey Grimsey would love to win his weight in Lego bricks. Him and his boys love making Lego thrings. Is even made a bust of the Phantom using ten thousand Lego bricks if he was like eighty six kilos.
Speaker 1: How many? I mean Lego bricks are really lightweight. How many is that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So a Lego brick is two point five grams? So for again, at eighty seven kilograms, you'd be looking at thirty four thousand, eight hundred bricks.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to raid at night the ocean's level the set of Hamish's show Lego Lego Masters.
Speaker 1: All right, then let's take some while.
Speaker 4: What we're after here then is what would you like I'll give us some ideas, then what would you like to win your height or weight in? And if your business to Montstly Partners and you've got some stuff that we can stack on top of each other or give away and wait form.
Speaker 1: Simone, Hello, how are you going? I'm good?
Speaker 4: So how might you but out you got something that you sell that might lend itself to this.
Speaker 13: Yes, so my business is kitchen language, and we sell some cheeky sweary things, and I thought maybe someone could win their height in stubby holders.
Speaker 4: Now I might regret this a live radio. Let's just be aware of young as might be listening. But what do you mean kitchen stuff with cheeky sweary language.
Speaker 13: Well, let's just say they're perfect for poly Mouse eighteen plus. So I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 4: And so it might be an apron or spoon with the F word on, I mean, what am I.
Speaker 1: Dealing with it?
Speaker 5: That's right?
Speaker 13: Well, yeah, we do have aprons with the F words, but we also have some details with the D word, and we have some stubby holders with a P word and that's yeah, that's enough for way.
Speaker 1: To shock Mary Berry.
Speaker 4: If you're going on bakoff to suddenly unveil an april with the F word of that beauty, can't.
Speaker 1: They go in?
Speaker 5: I've got a beautiful one for her.
Speaker 13: That's something about that she can bake, right.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're suggesting simonious to when your way in F word aprons night.
Speaker 13: Well, well I was going to say hush, but yeah, I think I'd go out of business if I if I had to do that anyway. But Hi, ting stubby holders or hiding them the P word on you all.
Speaker 4: On top of each other. Yes, it's some sort of art installation at Mona.
Speaker 3: Well, one for everybody in the family, extended fair.
Speaker 1: Granddad.
Speaker 13: Yeah, maybe just for neighbors.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How long has this business been going?
Speaker 6: Five years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's going well yeah yeah, but it is in this country. I bet it is.
Speaker 4: And give the website of a plug because I guarantee people like this sounds amazing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's kitchen language dot com.
Speaker 1: Dot ae gotcha, all right, Simon, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: You're the first one to step forward and offer up some of your own gears, so appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Simone.
Speaker 5: Thanks Christian.
Speaker 1: What a business?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 1: What a business? Then we got here, Michael, good morning.
Speaker 8: Hey Christian, I'd like to win my weight in chicken nuggets.
Speaker 1: Who wouldn't What a prize? What a prize.
Speaker 4: Nugget Friday, I can hear it now. You don't want to miss tomorrow's show. Nugget Friday.
Speaker 1: Friday Nugget.
Speaker 10: I ate about one hundred of them a day because I'm a I'm a truck driver and a piano mover, so it really told me.
Speaker 4: Nothing to do with eat one hundred nuggets today. Don't blame a piano mover. Oh those Steinways lender Man nuggets you think get drying through.
Speaker 1: So going here we go, another piano mover.
Speaker 3: You did. They are heavy things, those old pianos, mark us. So you probably burn a lot of calories during the day.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's why I typically ate a lot of down food while I'm on the road.
Speaker 1: But I'll bet you shred it all off if you're doing a job like that though, Yeah I do.
Speaker 8: Actually, you're not.
Speaker 4: Really doing a hundred a day, honestly, about anywhere from eighty to one hundred a day.
Speaker 1: Like a Sunday afternoon, I'm going to need two hundred. That's just till Tuesday. Will be back Tuesday night.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 3: Usually, so when you go through the drive through and place one order for one hundred.
Speaker 8: Nugs, oh no, it's like kind of like a hundred nugs spread out throughout the day.
Speaker 3: So how many times are you going back through the drive through two or three times?
Speaker 4: I've never if I've got a piano, but if I ever needed a piano to live in.
Speaker 1: I'm not using you don't take ages. I want him to going. Where is he now?
Speaker 4: He's at the sad kilter drive through again? Where's my stoneway?
Speaker 3: I mean, I love a nug Don't get me wrong, I love nugget.
Speaker 1: But this is a enough though six.
Speaker 3: Pack, a ten pack if I'm feeling cheeky.
Speaker 4: Oh my, this is incredible scenes and you're making this is Monday to Friday, getting this a volume away?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Monday the Sunday. To be honest with you, Monday.
Speaker 4: Take an easy, Michael. But Michael, you're right. What a prize when you're wait in nuggets? I get, I get the feeling with the amount you're polishing off. That's just like a day's nuggets for you, and it winning your weight. I mean, you tear through that no time if you want it.
Speaker 8: Pretty much the only.
Speaker 1: Person who went enter the competition and when you went nuggets is Michael.
Speaker 3: By the way, all right, Mike, I've crunched the numbers you're looking at for the average weight four thou eighty nine nugs.
Speaker 4: But how many days, Jack, now county these numbers to find that by one hundred? Then we can know how many days would our man Michael take to get through that.
Speaker 3: Stash that'll last you forty in a half days, Mike month and a half week starts now he's done at Easter.
Speaker 1: It's not sweet.
Speaker 6: Christian connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show Footloose Gold one four point three. Trying to build something with you guys once more, trying to see if we can do a week of radio where every day you're winning your weight or heighting something. Kicking off on Monday in style with win your weight in sausages which if you just tuned in, would equate too roughly based on a eighty six kilo person.
Speaker 1: How many snags?
Speaker 3: Jack, I have a thirteen hundred sausages.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not heard from any butchers this morning yet, maybe they open up late. You know they're chopping up the snags right now in that machine, stacking their chops out in that big old fridge. Butchers, we need your how please, so os, we need meats. So we're asking this morning on nine four four four three, what would you love to win your height or weight in?
Speaker 1: And have you got.
Speaker 4: Anything that you can give us to give away to be part of this advertisers clients of the Station Businesses of Melbourne step forward nine four one four one O four three.
Speaker 7: George, Good morning, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 1: Good morning George. So what would you like to.
Speaker 8: Win your weight or hid in my height in cakes?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Individual cakes, one mega cake?
Speaker 7: No individual different fillings, different bases, different icings.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what a great price.
Speaker 4: And have you got a Have you got a couple of cakes that you'd love to have in the mix?
Speaker 7: I've court mad cake is one of my favorite.
Speaker 1: Mud Cake's a great cake?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 1: So would you?
Speaker 4: Would you say ideally half of this would be a giant mega mud cake?
Speaker 7: No, I just I've.
Speaker 3: Chuck a couple of the you stop trying to make big cakes, Christian.
Speaker 4: Caky cards that we have on the stage.
Speaker 1: George, this is a great idea.
Speaker 2: It's a nicome idea.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: We agree it is an awesome idea.
Speaker 1: George. Thank you very much. A calling with add it to our list.
Speaker 8: Thank you, have a good work.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Uh Andrew, good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 8: How are you today?
Speaker 1: I'm good buddy, Andrew. What have you got for us?
Speaker 8: I've got an offer, Christian. I work for a company called sig world where Australia's premier welding supply to trade but also do a lot of di y machines. So for people who want to do some work at home stop during the repairs.
Speaker 1: And I'm the kind of guy, I'm a possible customer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my wife nor again a picture without taking value off the house. I mean actually light this up and put my mask on sculpture in the garden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you.
Speaker 3: Have anything you can do? DIY welding is the last one I would do.
Speaker 1: What do you what do you want to bring us?
Speaker 8: Andrew mate, I can give one of your listeners in their height or weight, whichever is greater. Yeah, welding machine is probably to the value of around two and a half thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: What we can turn this into welding Wednesday?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, what a great day.
Speaker 4: With the demand people trying to win their heigh in welding equipment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for the trade, trade and di y market.
Speaker 4: We're constantly being asked have you got any welding gear on the show today? And we're turning away listeners every day with that.
Speaker 1: No, this is the deal of the year.
Speaker 3: Cash Man has been wasting his time every day. People running up to eat cash. They go, I don't want the cash. I'm just going to I welding equipment anyway. Can't you give me the welding equipment.
Speaker 1: Turn yourself into the eighteen with your own welding in the garage sculpting.
Speaker 3: So what's included in the kid Andrew? What's Nick Kelly helmet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, get the mask.
Speaker 8: You do, get an automated jack so an auto view. It's a really good helmet. You'll get a MiG welder, you'll get a tig welder, and you'll get a pleasla cat as well.
Speaker 3: Could we even genuinely to the common person.
Speaker 8: It's amazing how many people in the backyard. Incredible.
Speaker 4: I'd actually genuinely love to have a MiG antig welding carriage, only to intimidate other men when they come around. I have the garage door and I just raise up that visor. Sorry, it's about who I just done a bit of MiG work, then tig work.
Speaker 1: What is it you wanted?
Speaker 8: Less by the way, for the people to the personal enough.
Speaker 1: Lessons and ted talks as well. I'm just about to do this job. Which of old pressing buttons.
Speaker 3: Let's do welding Wednesday.
Speaker 4: To day though, I'm shaking and I'm taking you off on that offer.
Speaker 1: What an offer.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, Andrew, you're a gentleman. Plug your business once more.
Speaker 8: Yes, sigweld is the name of the company. Get us on the web sigworld dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: For all your welding needs in the trade and of course at home. Diy enthus Yes you bet.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'coonnell show podcast.
Speaker 1: So we're asking for your help this morning. Two ways.
Speaker 4: What we want to get to comedy a week of shows Monday to Friday, were every day someone is winning their weight or height in something amazing. Sausages on Monday. This must start with when you're waiting sausages at the moment, we just had a very generous offer. A man called Andrew works for a company called sig World, who's offered us someone to win their height in welding equipment. A couple of bit of recording said Christian, what do you prefer meg or TIG welding. Well, look, I'm a massive fan of MiG welding because obviously the MiG stands for metal inert gas.
Speaker 3: And you're always saying that.
Speaker 4: I am you know, Tig is good, which is of course they're using Tunstan as the inert gas. But anytime you give me a metal rod and I got my visor down, I'm happy. So I just want to clear that up before we carry on with the show today.
Speaker 1: What do you what? Are you a tig or Meg guy? Jack?
Speaker 3: I feel like we could really talk about this long past the nine am hour, which we have, so it's probably not worth getting into now because.
Speaker 1: I wish it doesn't do justice, does it?
Speaker 3: No, you can't cover all bases, and this.
Speaker 4: Is why welding Wednesday is going to be huge. David, good morning. Hello, Hello there, David, welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: Hi guys, how's are going?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, very good? How can we help you? David?
Speaker 4: Do you want to try and take party? I'm in here for win your weight or height week.
Speaker 7: I'll be up to win my weight or height on Meg Tig welder.
Speaker 4: It's possible, and we're not giving it away just yet. We've already just done the deal with Andrew. But I'm glad that you're excited. Why do you Why do you want it?
Speaker 1: David?
Speaker 7: I look a bit of the I was a Tory Cordiger bought a house with a wife a few years ago and a bit of work to do around the household that will become very handy.
Speaker 4: Well, it's every frenchman's dream, isn't it to do a house where a meet antique welder. I've seen that TV show Escape to the Chateau.
Speaker 1: I love that show.
Speaker 8: It wasn't me, It wasn't me.
Speaker 3: What are the diy projects you do around the house? Is like hang a picture? Why hang it with a hanging hook when you could weld it to the wall.
Speaker 1: Listen here, Well, as a Frenchman, he'll have raw iron gates. I'm guessing why not.
Speaker 8: That's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Actually, all right.
Speaker 4: Dabby, thank you very much, and it's going to Daniel already. There's a lot of excitement about welding Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Daniel. I'm good you after the welding gear?
Speaker 14: Oh yes please, I'm I'm a Chimney right trade. But I've just done actually a welding course. It's been on my bucket list for quite a while now, so me too. I could definitely do with a news world And what do you prefer Megal Tig definitely mega ye.
Speaker 1: All the cool kids do all right? Definitely Daniel we're beout in mind.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much your interest at this point, let's go to Michael.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Michael.
Speaker 3: More interested in anything than this welding equipment.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's been the most popular thing of the week is the thought that we might be.
Speaker 1: Given away someone's worlding gear. Who knew Michael? Good morning, morning guys. How are you? I'm good.
Speaker 4: So we're getting excited about trying to build win your weight and height week.
Speaker 1: What have you got for us, Michael?
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know if you.
Speaker 10: Can compete with the welding gear that sunms pretty popular.
Speaker 8: But we'll give it a go.
Speaker 10: We got a barbe We've got a barbecue store in Sydney and Melbourne and we've got some competition pitmasters who'd like to give away their body weight or the customers body We in smoked meats. There could be brisket, pull, pork, chicken, whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this I would love as someone who loves to smoke. Has got a tragger?
Speaker 1: What a price smoked meats?
Speaker 10: Absolutely so, we've got traggers in the store. We've got spitz chuck Le, barbecues, anything really, Peter Ravans have got at all so meats whatever you want we'll cook at us.
Speaker 4: Will now be known as Smoking Thursday when we give away those smoked weeks. Wow, smoked meats. That's a great price. What's the name of your company.
Speaker 10: It's Barbecue spit Rotisseries. That's BBQ spit Rotisteries dot com dot A.
Speaker 1: Good man, So you're right.
Speaker 4: Seriously, we could give away like eighty odd kido's worth of smoke meats whatever they want.
Speaker 10: Brisket pull port Chicken.
Speaker 1: Will do a little bit extra for your favorite breakfast show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on down, Christian up, do you bring the car around and pop open the boot?
Speaker 1: Just chuck it in. Michael, you're a good man. Thank you.
Speaker 2: On a ber you're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Coome on in two Nick, we're moving on, but we cannot move on. I don't think any of us had any idea what we dealt with when we started talking about when you're high in welding gear.
Speaker 1: I had no idea. The appetite from our listeners.
Speaker 3: The people are hungry to world.
Speaker 4: Get a listener's it loved the email and it from Nicola Christian love the show i'd been listening. Heard Andrew from sig World on earlier offering the welders, you will need some welding.
Speaker 1: Gas to go with this.
Speaker 4: Speed Gas is one hundred percent Australian owned and operated company that supply welding and industrial gases and LPG. We will be happy to donate two times tig cylinders for the Tigworlder, two times cylinders for the Migwilder. Let us know this is of interest you. Yes, Nicola, very interested. Nicola will be in touch. Thank you very much now though, Nicola val Hand from Speed Gas Business development Manager.
Speaker 1: That is awesome.
Speaker 4: This morning, guys, I am I'm hobbling around a bit right. I've genuinely twisted my ankle and it's swollen up. Straight away, get this right. You know my big cat, fat Larry. Every morning I have to feed him at half four otherwise do you know what happens? He will wake up the rest of the family by shoulder barging their doors. Right seriously, he starts racking the normal because he's a big, a huge, big Persian cat. It rattles the door. You can't sleep with someone rapping the door. The cat is up with fig me Larry.
Speaker 1: So it's my job on a Friday to feed it right at half four.
Speaker 4: He's literally the moment I get out of the bedroom door, he stood there, and he jogs into the kitchen and he expects his food, right, and.
Speaker 3: Then he's not thinking jog. I'm amazed.
Speaker 1: Trying to move this morning.
Speaker 4: Right after I sort of do my bits in the kitchen, obviously, turn the lights out and leave the house right then put my shoes on outside the house so not to make too much noise. Larry, I didn't realize he's already been fed. Right, he is for some reason, for the first time in two years. Right, I didn't realize this. Walking along the corridor, Obviously cats can see in the dark. I can't write, so I'm always a bit apprehensive that. I always make sure it's cleared that corridor. The kids don't have shoes there, or I will go flying over. Suddenly I hit someone that feels like a large log. Then I realize it's Larry. He's been lying splayed across like a honey trap, like he's been a venus fly trap.
Speaker 1: He's tumbling over, tumbling over.
Speaker 4: It's like for two years he's realized this is when he's most runnerable. He's barely awake, like he was almost I was actually terrified he was going to drag me off into the skirting boards and slowly eat me over six months.
Speaker 1: My family would give up a search for me. Within an hour.
Speaker 3: He would be like falling over a banister, falling over the cat.
Speaker 1: Honestly I can't.
Speaker 4: But why would he be lying lying there like a trap in the middle of the hallway. He knows I'm coming towards him. He just lies there to take me out. And I got a horrible feeling. This was just a dry rum. Next time, another thing will fall on my head that he's got propped up there, you know he's got, and I will come swooping down to and then I'll come up like oh.
Speaker 1: Days and stand on a rake and then that's what will.
Speaker 3: Knock me out, and then he can eat you like a python.
Speaker 4: Over years, over years. Oh no, fat Larry going inside him like Jonah on the well. Anyway, So I've tripped over twist. My ankle has actually puffed up this morning. Harry took me down this morn.
Speaker 1: At five am this morning.
Speaker 4: I want to know, have you tripped over anything weird or unusual?
Speaker 1: What if you tripped over?
Speaker 6: Christian Connell Show Podcast what.
Speaker 4: If you tripped over this morning at five am. The cat was lying in the dark, deliberately trying to trip me up so that he could take me away and eat me slowly over the next couple of years, gnawing or at me.
Speaker 1: One of them.
Speaker 4: Nix's poor takes her break like a strange serial killer.
Speaker 1: Oh, Larry, why would you turn on me, you crazy Persian cat?
Speaker 3: You keep you using, you keep using the fact that he's Persian is if that's meant to explain while he's so good. I've just googled. I've googled Persian cats and it says persian cat is a medium sized cat.
Speaker 4: When I took a levet, the vet went, oh, this is a Persian, isn't it. When they saw the size of the big air you know, and I want to assure people he is on a restricted diet.
Speaker 1: He is on a restricted diet. Yes, I don't know what he's doing.
Speaker 4: I don't know who he is eating people during the night.
Speaker 3: He knows how to open the pantry or something because he's getting extra calories and what you're feeding him.
Speaker 1: He is maintaining bulk somehow. We don't know how. I reckon he sneaks out at night, right and goes to goes to a drive or something.
Speaker 4: He's having that one hundred nuggets today, like that cooler he spoke to earlier.
Speaker 1: I'm actually twisted my ankle. Swallen tripped over the jab of the cat cat. We should have done cat movies today for the time was all right? What if you tripped on?
Speaker 4: Let's get a few cours before wet the headlines with Patsy Steve.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Christian Steve got I tripped over absolutely nothing walking down the footpath and broke me in at four places.
Speaker 4: This is what happens at our age, where even nothing nothing, No, no, no.
Speaker 8: No, it wasn't It wasn't our age.
Speaker 7: I was only fourteen fourteen.
Speaker 1: How are you tripping over nothing? You have some growing pains and you don't quite know your body.
Speaker 9: No, I'm the type of person looks at a knife and starts bleeding.
Speaker 8: But it gets better.
Speaker 10: I was walking along and where when I was working a little bit older, and I tripped over nothing again and fell head first into a hole.
Speaker 1: Steve, that's quite quite amazing, all right, Steve, thank you very much. You called me. Have a good day. Uh, Tanya, good Morning, Tina.
Speaker 3: Christmas, Christian, Yes, good morning.
Speaker 9: I tipped over Santa.
Speaker 1: Oh well, what was he doing down there? There? We are? Why Santa underneath you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Is your dad coming?
Speaker 10: It would blow up Santa in the front garden.
Speaker 1: Don't make it all right if they're riding him like a mechanical ball.
Speaker 14: No, madam, No, definitely not.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 13: I was in my hairdressing salon doing my mom's hair.
Speaker 9: Santa got stuck in a rosebush. I went to rescue him.
Speaker 13: I chipped over his teather and broke two.
Speaker 3: Bones in my toes.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm sorry, love, But what a scene.
Speaker 5: What I know?
Speaker 10: And it even gets better.
Speaker 9: Everybody wanted to know if I finished my mom's hair.
Speaker 4: Oh good, of course, professional Tony, thank you very much, you cool. Thanks, But everyone wanted to know.
Speaker 6: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Big News announced yesterday that n c I s is relocating and got a new spin off, NCIS Sydney. I didn't know the TV show NCIS was still going.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: They're on season nineteen. Great's Anatomy is on season twenty. No one needs that much of their favorite.
Speaker 1: TV show After a while.
Speaker 4: I can already predict The first episode will be a two episode special involving what it first appears to be a suicide from Sydney Harbor Bridge, but to have turned out to be a well concealed murder. Episode three, I'm all something about BONDI Beach.
Speaker 3: I'm all in for NCIS Sydney. I love any of those CSI.
Speaker 4: N CIS Law and Order brilliant, right the CISI The first one with Gil Grissom was great, and then the one with David Cruso Miami was brilliant.
Speaker 1: In the first couple of season. Have you ever seen NCIS? I have? Yeah? Is this ll cal J No?
Speaker 3: I think that was another No. I think he was in his own n c I S spin off j We've already had different cities.
Speaker 4: At the end of each episode, he wraps the killer into prison. This music is awful. This is in case you wonder why we're playing this awful.
Speaker 1: It's not rude.
Speaker 3: This is n c I S.
Speaker 1: The theme tune.
Speaker 3: That's some sort of ten years old.
Speaker 1: Does bang off? Alright, let's play the proper music.
Speaker 4: Time waste today with this news that n c I S is coming to Sydney for spinoff. Let's make a TV show Australian. This is big news as well. I tell you use is a locate relocating out here. Joe Rogan. That's right, he's got a new podcast here, the Joe Bogan Experience.
Speaker 3: Not even a TV show, TV show so powerful.
Speaker 1: Gold Downton Abby's coming out here, that's right, Downtown Yabby, little Crayfish with Lord.
Speaker 4: Cranley, but of Muddy Crape Gold.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen that TV show Switched at Birth?
Speaker 11: Oh god, I have to watch that new one Switched at Perth, Australia.
Speaker 1: Guys, I'm MiG welding here, how I Veggie? Might you mother.
Speaker 3: Bronze?
Speaker 1: And I tell you what big sitcoms coming out here?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: Two and a half Men Shoes, Yeah, that's right, new one Australian one two and a half Jack Men.
Speaker 3: Hugh Jack Bronze, Gold, Gold Fight there all right?
Speaker 1: What have you got? Jackie Boye mak a TV show Australia.
Speaker 3: Australians love Shane warn and they can't wait for his new TV show one every minute.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 3: Very good Gold, mad about Ute, very good?
Speaker 1: Another Gold? Youuty in the geek Tim many utes. They need too much in that I do.
Speaker 3: Stranger thongs now, that's very good.
Speaker 4: An eighties star Stranger Thongs making now Netflix.
Speaker 3: And another one from the eighties Magnum Pie Stranger Thongs.
Speaker 4: You peeked out as always this week that extra one for the road.
Speaker 1: Is that not a great one?
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: We're asked you some morning to make a TV show Australian. Jackie boy, are you ready to Mark?
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: All right, make a TV show Australian to see what you've got bays or to watch.
Speaker 3: M Bronze.
Speaker 1: A great start. Dude wears my shrimp. God, we're getting worse. What's the TV show?
Speaker 3: Dude wears Bronz?
Speaker 4: Come on, Johnny boy, Big Little Pies, Silver, Goon of Thrones.
Speaker 3: Gold.
Speaker 1: That's good. There we go. We found the gold word down Adam take.
Speaker 4: About Boganville, Bronze, browne Stars, Brawn Stars, Gold, Cobba Kai oh Gold.
Speaker 1: I've been inst four years.
Speaker 4: No one has used the word cobba around me here. Paul Hogan's Heroes.
Speaker 3: Silver plus Game of Thongs.
Speaker 4: Silver plus Blokes and Sheena's instead of Sons and Daughters silver. The Big Banana Theory Silver, Good Days of Our Lives, Gold Teenage Melbourne Ninja Bogans.
Speaker 3: Too much going on.
Speaker 1: I love grounding, their love grownding in their boat? Whose thng is it anyway? Improv game.
Speaker 4: Golf sounds like one of our sort of games we play on the show. Whose thong is it anyway? Make a note over Team Buffy The Huntsman Slayer Silver Scomo in the middle. You could play on that little.
Speaker 1: To catch a budgy smuggler Bronze and Buffy. They're gone big on the Buffy stuff. They for no reason. Buffy the VB Slayer.
Speaker 4: Silver, anything with sort of old timey Australia the cliches VB Budgy smugglers.
Speaker 1: One is that from Dave Chappelle you were too USh with your marketing Jack Jackie Boy, Who's cattle? The crowded house Stupids?
Speaker 3: Whose song is it anyway?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: Show?
Speaker 4: Don't want to go for Cobber Kai high comedy, Walter Whatt, Today's Show for bat Seed.
Speaker 1: Carl and Breger.
Speaker 2: No, you're listening to the christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow's Show.
Speaker 4: Today Tomorrow's Show easily the most mortim radio show of our lives team.
Speaker 1: Whether we rise or.
Speaker 4: Fail tomorrow, we will be judged forever on this this morning, at seven twenty five, we set out our vision and dream.
Speaker 1: Can we next week build a show. It's not a show, it's a world. What excuse me? A whorld?
Speaker 4: I don't think so well. I think he's Jack's crying. Guys, he's gonna little bit choked up.
Speaker 1: He's a bit choked up right now. It's okay, there it goes, it feed it. We're all there.
Speaker 4: We're all there, a world where every day you'll wake No, mummy, what are they doing on the radio?
Speaker 1: I don't know why. They're Russian? But we got people from all over the world. This is show. But they're dying London ideo they're doing it again.
Speaker 4: They're giving away someone's weight today in welding equipment. Every day next week we want to give you your weight or height in something. It will begin Monday. It must begin Monday with win your weight in sausages. Thanks to the generosity of our kind listeners, we already got Wednesday lockdown with welding Wednesday. That's right, when you when your height in welding equipment. Thanks to Andrew at SIG welding and guys and girls. We're not mucking around with this price. It's Meg and Tig Welding Thursday Lockdown Smoke in Thursday. Michael has offered thanks to Barbecue Split Rotisserie dot com dot au win your weight in smoked.
Speaker 1: Meats, chops, briskets, smoke to meats, your weights. Here's what we need.
Speaker 4: We come back tomorrow. We need your house to complete the week. We've only got Monday and Wednesday. In fact, no, and we've got Wednesday and Thursday. I just presume that I can get allder a thousand sausages. I'm just dropping in my boots in the way out, So I need thousand sues. How many sausas do we actually roughly need from a butcher?
Speaker 3: Thirteen hundred but we could get Can we get a bunch of different butchers to maybe kick in twenty eight and they're all.
Speaker 4: How long the credits are going to be like at the end of a Tarantino movie sausage thanks to give me the eight pages of twenty each to.
Speaker 3: I didn't do the math on that.
Speaker 4: I'd have to stay on an extra hour just to Sidney name butchers the world's longest live read. There must be one butcher who's prepared to do this right to give us these sausages so that we can stay Monday show. By giving you the price of winning or weight in sausages, you will have your own local butcher could ask on favor. You just stick your head around the door today and you'll yell.
Speaker 1: Hy Christian tomorrow. He needs your sausages.
Speaker 4: This show needs snacks, and of course we need to work out are we going to be able to do nugget Friday? Can we make nugget Friday happen and give away somebody's way or height in nuggets? If you got any other ideas what we could do across next week. So we've got smoke meats okay when you're waiting smoke meats on Thursday. We've got height in weld equipment on Wednesday for welding Wednesday. What else can we do next week to do with height or weight? If you have any ideas or you've got something you want to put in there that we can give away, email me today, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Big Show tomorrow be there.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast