Speaker 1: iHeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. We're about to go live to London Town. So we have Josh who works at this radio station. Now he you can't reduce any of us to mere job titles.
Speaker 1: But what does he do here? Josh is the receptionist.
Speaker 2: But actually I would say he's the most spirited person in the entire building.
Speaker 1: Definitely, that's not exaggerations.
Speaker 2: He's way more than just the receptionist, right, He's just enthusiasm.
Speaker 1: Joy's got a big heart. It's a lovely kid. Anyway.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks ago, me and him are talking about Oasis. He's a big Oatis fan, as of mine. He was saying how he'd love to be there in London. So I thought we'd surprised him. We'd fly him out there to London, and we have. He's been in London this week, but with a mission to try and get one question to Liam and no get us the answer, and I that I'll fly you back in business class, went out economy get the goods for us. He sees the show Friday. He's already going to see the show tomorrow night. But he gets flowing back, lying down. But he's got to get what just one question answers one now, my god, he's been there since Sunday, so that's his mission.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The thing I need to warn me about, Josh, is high energy, high energy sup.
Speaker 3: From reception in London town to see your otis to track them down, looking for gallaghers all over the town.
Speaker 1: The clock's ticking down.
Speaker 3: Till the show can he deliver?
Speaker 2: It's five to eight here in Melbourne. It is five to eleven in the evening in London. You're probably in the bushes outside Liam Ornold's house.
Speaker 1: Josh, I better whisper. You must be so close now because you landed Sunday.
Speaker 4: I did land Sunday, but I'm here. How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Sounds like you're in your hotel room.
Speaker 4: I am with all the lights off.
Speaker 2: Okay, and and Lima know they're with you, ready for the big question.
Speaker 4: They're not there yet, not there yet.
Speaker 1: They're in the lobby and not in the.
Speaker 4: Lobby, No, not in the lobby. But wait to you hear about my day?
Speaker 1: Well, I want to hear about where are we going with this? It's Thursday, you've been there all week. How many hours as our boy Josh been there eighty four hours?
Speaker 2: Eighty four hours, and so far I can tick off on one hand. What you've actually got is you went to have a look at Big Ben which has got nothing to do with Oasis unless they're playing there.
Speaker 1: No they're not.
Speaker 2: You've had a mosey round the Oasis merch shop and again they're not going to be doing a shift there at Hoyking T shirts and so what have you got so far?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, lima and not a rock Royalty. So today I went to Buckingham Palace.
Speaker 1: Are you wandering me up? You're just you're just being a tourist on my dime.
Speaker 2: I actually got a message yesterday from someone high up in this company saying is he taking the mickey or is this plan?
Speaker 1: I went it's not.
Speaker 2: I almost said the work yesterday.
Speaker 1: They're not going to be.
Speaker 2: A fucking would they be a bucket place. They're not touristic, they're millionaires. You don't see Meek Jagger just shuffling around with a load of fat yanks taking photos. But by the way side, note, did you have a good time? Did you have a good time at bucking the Palace.
Speaker 4: It was incredible.
Speaker 1: You'd love the it works in.
Speaker 2: Lom of those years, I've actually been inside.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how do they clean them? Right? Yeah? About the windows? How was you clean? Windows? That big? About sixty feet high?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And and the rooms there's nineteen staterooms and seven hundred and seventy five rooms.
Speaker 1: And was Charlie in Did you see Chuck?
Speaker 4: Oh no, he wasn't. But I've got a great photo memento with him and Camilla.
Speaker 2: Oh lovely okay, but not Liam or not her hairs stopped laughing And so so how how are you getting closer to Liam and Noll?
Speaker 1: Wow? Wait?
Speaker 4: Do you hear this? I went for a run in Hampstead Heef, which is totally where Liam loves to run him.
Speaker 1: He does, he runs her every day.
Speaker 4: Tree.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yep. So did you say you hit hit up a tree?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That's right for a long time. But he wasn't there in the tree.
Speaker 2: But listen, I shouldn't be saying this, but he goes because of interviewed him. He goes really early in the morning before people can see him. So I'm talking like first torn, he'd be there at like six or six, and he's in very good shape at the moment. He's taking care of some I wouldn't remise if you have got a good chance of catching But what time did you get there?
Speaker 4: Oh? It was late in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Great, okay, when it's full of like tourism. You know it's summertime in the UK, so you got like picnics everywhere. He's only jogging around there.
Speaker 4: True. And then I went to the which is around the corner from that heap, which is his favorite.
Speaker 1: Where do you know the Campden Drinker?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know that pub? Yes, yeah, And again he's not gonna be drinking in.
Speaker 2: They got massive, got seven sold out shows at Wembley STA starting tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: But you had a good time then, yeah.
Speaker 4: The best is yet to come Tomorrow. I have two hot leads. You're not gonna want to miss this.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm going to go back to Nole's offices because I dropped off a bunch of tin tams there and see if they like them, and the ones and if they.
Speaker 1: Give the office staff the girl what's in the typing pool.
Speaker 4: And then the big one. Okay, I'm going all the way back you get it to the theater store to see my friend step because she's going to let me cut the queue and meet a nice Gallagher.
Speaker 1: Now that's Nole's daughter, isn't it.
Speaker 4: That's right, Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: This is the closest closer to a Gallagher as we're going to get this week, judging how it's gone so far. So you're going to ask her the question that we had decided, which is Josh, the question.
Speaker 4: Is yep, which is what animal would you ride into battle on?
Speaker 3: I have a suggestion, while you've got her there, ask her the question. But she's going to have her dad's number. When you ask her to give her dad a buzz, she'll pick up you jump on should have sent you to London?
Speaker 4: And then if that doesn't answer, I can go with her to find.
Speaker 2: That I cut yourself out of this, all right? I would cut yourself right out of this? Can I also just get you've got a bit of time. I'd like you to go to mirror the next hour and try and lose that wide eyed loon look in all photos, a little bit of the Travis.
Speaker 1: Pickel about you. I just want to wear my bucket hat and actually I'm going to say this.
Speaker 2: It was my idea that you have a T shirt on just sort of saying, you know, Oasis fans help me lose that you look like some crazy persons come from a long, long way, which, to be fair, all of this is true. So it's time to actually just own tide your real self and don't mention my.
Speaker 1: Name in any of this.
Speaker 2: You know where they go to like sell teams, and if you get caught, you know no one's coming.
Speaker 5: To get you. You're behind any nothing that is. Yeah, So Josh, I think this is it is a hot lead. It's all on this my friend, I think actually, and with a great chance, I think she's She's lovely. She will answer it and and and Rio's right, say hey, why don't you text or called dad right now?
Speaker 2: Find out what we said. I've come all the way from Australia just to get this one question. I forget it answered. I can see the show tonight and then I'm going back to Australia.
Speaker 1: Business class. They'll want to help you win this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she will understand this business class exactly.
Speaker 2: She'll understand Yeah, and then ask her then if if Dad doesn't pick up or diverts, which he probably will do.
Speaker 1: Then ask her to guest what dad would do, and Liam as.
Speaker 4: Well, Yeah, call her uncle.
Speaker 1: H yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a good meeting that we could have had a couple of weeks ago. But anyway, list you got to see some manager state rooms.
Speaker 1: Uh. And then and then that's it? Is it?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: You got to report after how many hours has he been there with you? Eighty four hours? Eighty four hours in a nice five style.
Speaker 4: I've got a lot of Tim Tams left.
Speaker 1: You thought you're starving out there?
Speaker 4: My last bit to Tim would be to run out into Drafalgar Square with five packets of Tim Tames and a sign saying hello, Hello, away to stands, come help me.
Speaker 1: Do you get that? Just don't have you met London police? They're very twitchy? Okay they do? Please?
Speaker 4: Will they do ride horses round here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't want them to changing you some sort of stampede. All right, Josh? So I still believe in.
Speaker 1: You than you do? You believe in you? You guys you have already.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about that, but just try and not do that for one show tomorrow. This is this is the moonshot, it's the loon shot.
Speaker 1: You can do this. Okay, come on, Josh, now, what time are you going to be at that.
Speaker 2: I feel like we've heard the most about the merchandise store than anything else.
Speaker 1: As we It's like we've been sponsored to this whole thing for them.
Speaker 3: They're not giving us any.
Speaker 1: Money for this.
Speaker 4: It's going to be calling saying how great it is.
Speaker 1: Anyway, ten am, wonderful stuff we got there. All right?
Speaker 2: This has been one of you better chats. And that's not hard. That's not much of Josh him. What are you doing great out there? Keep up the dream, Keep up the dream.
Speaker 4: Okay, I won't let the dream die.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get.
Speaker 1: It all right. No more accents,