Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload the podcast last week that wy.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to TV Reload. I want to thank you for clicking and downloading on today's episode with the fabulous Alana MacLean, who Let's Be Real is basically our halftime show at the Super Bowl as we wait for more reunion episodes to drop. As you will know, Housewives reunions are the super Bowl of reality TV, and Alana MacLean is my personal Beyonce. We are diving into part one of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season fourteen reunion. Now full disclosure, I've been battling a little flu this week and may or may not have been on some strong medication and genuinely thought this episode, Part one of the reunion was a rip roaring success. To me, nothing felt stale. It all was super engaging. But whether Alana agrees with me, well, you're just gonna have to listen to the podcast to find out. There's a lot to unpack. So we have poured ourselves another drink. I've grabbed a box of hotch and yes, I may be leaning a little too hard into the Super Bowl snack metaphor. We are going to cover everything from the Ladies reunion looks and the set design to Erica's wild comments about her dress being from a random designer. I'll be getting Alana's take on Garcel's downfall as we watch her go from holding that diamond to throwing that diamond back in Bravo's face in real time. We will break down PK's statement to reat surprising dominance at the reunion, and the slew of face offs dere versus Garcell, Garsell versus Kyle, Erica versus Garcel, and sudden coosing up to Kyle while leaving Garcell hanging. By the end of this week's episode, you probably had whiplash from the downfall of Twitter's favorite housewife. Plus, we will preview next week's reunion episode and hand out our episode rankings. There's so much to discuss and even more insider tee to spill as Alana and I gower the internet to give you some exclusives. So sit back and relax and join us as we unpack the wild world of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season fourteen Reunion Episode number one. I've Got this.
Speaker 1: Ah the chips. How much did those chips cost?
Speaker 2: I think they were five dollars fifty and that's a lot of chips. That's from the good to rec Fish and Chip Place. Yes, oh I remember I got you the burger from there once. Yes, like that's the best burger I've ever had.
Speaker 1: I remember it vividly. I mean even though that was five years ago.
Speaker 2: Still good, best chip place and Ben Torpy something recently because I'm a vinegar person on my chips.
Speaker 3: If you just get I love vinegar on chips.
Speaker 2: He said, put a little bit of soy sauce with her.
Speaker 3: Are you going to sit there and make me jealous while you eat all the chips?
Speaker 2: No, because I hate the sound of people eating, which means that that's not going to happen. And the best thing about these chips is, I don't know if you can see this, but you'll have to be the voice of people with this ends up in the podcast. But see how they're a little bit yellow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're real fish and Chip shop chips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if they've got that yellow texture on them, this is where I go all Manu, he's a chef, isn't he Manu?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, you can just get those chips like that. They can go cold. You just put them in the air fry for like two minutes and it's just like they've just been made again. As long as they've got that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I mean, what a life hack right there.
Speaker 2: As you get out the wine that has the tiniest little bit of wine left dinner, well.
Speaker 1: I poured a small amount this is red today because it's very rainy over here, and I've got an Italian restaurant dinner tonight, so it'll be all about the red wine and the carps.
Speaker 2: Just bust out the underbelly Davids.
Speaker 1: Now, I know, I definitely am going to watch that over the weekend, like I give it.
Speaker 3: To you straight.
Speaker 2: Tiny Mockbell's down at Lgan Street having dinner tonight.
Speaker 1: Well, here's we're an ankle bracelet. So does that allow him to go to the Italian restaurant?
Speaker 2: Liza Lohan was like out at the clubs with her. She made that an accessory. People were wearing pretend a ankle bracelets after Lindsay Lohan did that in Los Angeles, Tony Mockbell, everyone's going to be worried. Ankle bracelet.
Speaker 3: I think you should just seed a few chips to.
Speaker 1: Kind of you know, like keep that craving right on the head, otherwise you're going to be stopping every two seconds to have another one.
Speaker 2: I've literally pushed them away and I'm having a can of gym bank. Don't judge me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what is that a double black?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. You'll be on your ear by the end of the episode.
Speaker 2: I get to have a night to myself, So I literally am going to be having those hot chips and the rest of those gym beams and sitting on the belcony in talking to myself basically youtubing myself on the internet. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have been at your house and that's what's happened. Do not answer any calls tonight from Benjamin Norris. Let's talk about this week's part one reunion, because we are there. It is our super Bowl, and I sat down and I was so excited, but not as excited as you.
Speaker 3: It appears you loved it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give it my first five out of five, dropping that in there right now at tot of the podcast, because you know, reunions to me are this big tea, so it gets so excited they get dressed up. I put on a nice blouse. Not really, and they make them three parts. One season they made it four parts, and I was like let down because what they do is they like have a little segment where they tease us with something. They'll be like, Kyle, you know, does Morgan Wade call you at nighttime? Just anything really juicy, and then they'll switch to something like Erica Jane's hat when she went to chuck e cheese. How cute, and then go off on like a ten minute. I'm like, you're wasting my time. No one cares about that hat. Go back to the Morgan Wade phone calls late at night. That's what happens to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so do you feel like.
Speaker 1: Just overall before we break it down that there was was it all killer, no filler.
Speaker 3: Or did you feel like there was a bit too much filler in this There was.
Speaker 2: No filler, like not a Minogan site. It's seriously, there was. It was just hot the whole way through.
Speaker 1: Because I'm talking to girlfriends and they're like, oh, it's dull.
Speaker 3: Oh this season wasn't letdown.
Speaker 1: Oh it was boring, And I was like, oh, I feel like I was somewhere in the middle where I was like, I didn't find it like life changing. However, I feel like for a part one it was a good, substantial, chunky you know. It had all the ingredients there, just didn't quite rise to a level three, you know, in terms of like part three of the reunion. But I feel like they have to they have to go up. They can't go down. They can't give away all the tea in the first one.
Speaker 2: It's definitely going to go somewhere. But I'm starting to worry because, as you know, I had a cold this week, and then I might have been high on medication, and then I thought this episode was better than it really was. Like I mean like it was interactive. I was yelling at the screen a lot, like they were my friends. So maybe I was high on the meds.
Speaker 1: Oh hallucinating. Look, I mean there was decent ingredients there. I think for me, well, where do you want to start? You want to start at the beginning.
Speaker 2: I want to start with Garcel saying that she's going to be in the group photo, foreshadowing the fact that she is not going to be in the cast photo, which if anyone is following the Internet, they will know.
Speaker 5: I hope that we can talk things through, work them out, and at the end of the day we actually get a cast photo this reunion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be We did not the last two years.
Speaker 3: I don't think I apologize.
Speaker 2: It just seemed so bizarre, and they've left it in the edit, which means that she's being stitched up. Makes me think about this. Is there any truth or do you think some fake journalist has come up with this? Do you reckon Garcel had a fight with Bravo before turning up, because I say, I called bullshit on that, because she does not turn up looking like she's salty. You sent me a text message which is very real. We watched Garcell come to realization in real time. You watch the penny drop. I remember you an idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I felt. I felt she went in and everything was fine. She wanted to do the cast photo. They didn't do that last year because Sutton went off and her fake ambulance with her fake fainting or whatever the hell happened there when Kathy was about to come for her typical ston and so she wanted the cast photo. But I think because we already know that she's leaving the show, and then we saw and watch what happens live. Erica said she left. She didn't do the cast photo with us, so we already knew that. But watching it out now, you were watching it with a different lens, and you can see Garcel as that episode progresses, and it's the people versus Garcel Bouvet, and she starts tapping out in real time one hundred.
Speaker 2: Percent, and she kind of lost a lot of these battles because you know, this is going to be a hard point for those three people or the four people on Twitter that support those girls. But it's really interesting. They have a huge fan base. They being sudden and gasel, They can do no wrong. They literally could turn up a Kyle's house Robert and go home and everyone would say, good on you. Kyle Richards has been having that coming for here. But when we were talking about a few of the touch points with Garsel, I was like, Okay, you are trying to be the voice of the people, and you were trying to voice all of these things that have probably been said on Twitter, but now everyone's calling you out for it and calling you an asshole, and you don't really have the receipts don't go for a friend or a faux friend on TV about their house being robbed if you don't have the receipts. She had no receipts. She just kept saying, well, it's kind of a feeling I had.
Speaker 3: This was my feeling.
Speaker 5: This is the last time I'm going to talk about it. I felt like.
Speaker 6: You, Luna, because you've not stopped talking about it since it happened.
Speaker 5: Gara stopped talking about it.
Speaker 2: I talked about it. You feel it was a setup?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: You can't say things like that. It's called slander. It's called defamation. Like she I was like, what are you doing? Like even if the other people felt that, and Andy kind of chimed in where he was a bit like, oh, I think it was like when they left.
Speaker 3: The cell phone. He was sort of better.
Speaker 1: Like you can't sit there and say that's my feeling over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: And not expect that someone's gonna come back at you. And to be honest, I thought Durit.
Speaker 1: Landed that round because she had her points, she had her defense lined up. She executed it all perfectly. I thought she was very eloquent in what she was saying.
Speaker 6: There is no evidence or a fact or any reason whatsoever that I'm rong. Are you to draw that conclusion I'm wrong? Yet you can see it so casually, not considering once how that might make me, my husband, our family feel whatsoever about something as traumatic as that's a garcel.
Speaker 2: If you've lost a fight to Deret in a reunion, considering we've seen her in seven reunions and she's never won a fight. She's always been like, she's pushing the point for half an hour, we never get a point, and then everyone takes it out. It was amazing because she was.
Speaker 3: Like, and he would put me through that truck.
Speaker 5: Was I the only one that felt that way?
Speaker 2: You tell me who elsed?
Speaker 6: You're four other people from Twitter?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: That was amazing. That was It really was amazing.
Speaker 1: She It was Dereat season, and I think part one was Dereat's best on ground as well.
Speaker 2: What about the seating arrangement that's always heavily discussed. It's like, you know, Robbie would be talking about the footy, like the way we talk about who sits where, and you've got Deret for the very first time sitting right next to Andy Cohen and I don't know whether it was the Meds. Again, sorry for the reference. I should probably start, you know, advertising The Big Farmer. But I was really surprised at how close Kyle richardson Dereit really were with Andy Cohen. Did it look closer to you? Like they were literally at arm's length? Like, do they make the couches a little bit, you know, closer?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I noticed that they did look they did look like the whole set looked smaller and more intimate. I was like, is there less people that need to fit on the couches? I don't know, was it tighter sort of setting?
Speaker 2: You right? I hated the set. I hated everyone's clothes. Everyone going on about this season and having a really good season finale. People had been teasing the clothing on Watch What Happens Live. There was at least four reference points to Derete finally coming to a reunion wearing something great, you know. Sutton even said this is her best look of a reunion, you know, which is what she doesn't even like to eat. However, I just thought they all looked kind of like Walt Disney had thrown up, because the Solution set sort of made all of their clothes look a little washed out or something. I don't know, what did you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I sort of.
Speaker 1: I liked the theme with the white gold, metallic kind of vibe, and they always do like a cohesive meat mood board of looks when it comes to the reunion.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it.
Speaker 1: Matched the set with like the bright blue yellowy rug, which, to be honest, is a west Elm rug. We had that rug for a few years in Melbourne. It's like a four hundred dollar rug. It's not expensive. It didn't it didn't match. I don't think it was complimentary of their looks.
Speaker 3: But people too.
Speaker 1: What people are going crazy about online is when they walked in and Andie Cohen's says to Erica, Oh I love that dress.
Speaker 3: Who designed it? And she goes off some random designer.
Speaker 2: I mean, beautiful you.
Speaker 3: I don't know, some random designer I had made.
Speaker 1: Everyone is like that. Name of the designer is Valdrin Sahiti, who is literally dressed Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Nicki Minaje, you name it. They've dressed them two point three million followers on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Some random designer. People like, how disrespectful?
Speaker 2: No, because it actually makes sense now that we know that Erica Jane has been slapped with this lawsuit, which a majority of people following the Tom Girardi case have been saying will happen when Tom Girardi is tried and tested and he gets proven guilty, they will then come for Erica Jane. She has been out lamenting her life and saying to everyone how amazing she's turned things around. I'm being counting my scruples. She's not mentioning a designer because that much money, because she wants to make sure that people still think she looks poor.
Speaker 3: Yes, well that is a valid point. That does track.
Speaker 2: Do not go on a show and be like Valentina whatever. I mean, I'm not great with designers. I think I just an MP drag race person. But anyway, you don't drop a Gucci name or a big name if you're crying poor, especially when you've spent twenty four million dollars of what are they.
Speaker 3: Called orphans and widows and widows.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's the only rationale.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, no, that does track. It's interesting. I mean I quite liked the looks. It's better than some of them that have been in previous years that have left a lot to be desired.
Speaker 3: I think she tried to make it fashion. It didn't quite go there. Ironically enough, I would.
Speaker 1: Say Erica's random designer was probably my favorite look of the ladies.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't like what Garcel was wearing because Garsell, like, she's got a great curvy body. Yeah, full of some amazing looks over the years. But when she was dripping in those diamonds and she scurried off after the episode, you know, to get back to a trailer, it did not well. Just I was like, lady, you can do so much better than this.
Speaker 3: I know, And that's literally her exit.
Speaker 1: Look, little did we know at the time, when you know, but I mean, look, let's get back to the Garseel thing, because there's plenty to get through there.
Speaker 3: So we had the derete fight about the robbery.
Speaker 1: Then we had Erica saying I wish you were more interesting now, as much of an iconic line as that will be in the vernacular of housewives, I wish you were more interesting. It will go down, you know, in all those kind of catchphrases that we've had.
Speaker 3: What more do you want to now? For?
Speaker 5: What do you want?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: There's nothing that I'm not showing honestly, do you know something?
Speaker 2: No, I wish you were more interesting. I guess, oh damn, what.
Speaker 5: Well, that's a shitty thing to say.
Speaker 1: Eric And I like Erykas, she's my girl. But in that moment, I was like, Oh, I don't think this is warranted. I think she went too far. And I'll tell you why, because when she said we want the juicy schoop, we want to know who your dating, and I was like, I don't think you can really say that when we don't know who you're shagging.
Speaker 3: Well, we know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I have to go through the amount of people that have been gang banging on her roster, like is.
Speaker 3: In then why is she saying that?
Speaker 1: Of all the examples, I thought, Oh, you've just walked yourself into a hypocrisy.
Speaker 3: Pie.
Speaker 2: I just was like, Oh, she said it with confidence. She said it like she knew what she was doing. She did not show any remorse to it as well. And everyone's reaction was like, hey, that is too far, not okay, and she just wore it and she just kept going like Erica Jane does. And she obviously has a beef with Garsel that has been a brewing because Erica Jane doesn't go for people's throats like that without actually having all of the facts. She isn't.
Speaker 1: And it's interesting because they were forming a better friendship, and Garcel made reference to it at the end of this sort of season while they're on vacation. She was like, you know, we're sort of many a friendship. Blah blah blah. She would not have seen that coming from America, and this was the core of the Garceel fade out that we started to see. She did not realize all these people were going to come for her, and she even when she walked down and she said, oh, I thought Ston was going to be in the hot seat, not me.
Speaker 3: She did not see this coming.
Speaker 4: I thought SU's going to be in.
Speaker 3: The hot seat.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize that was going to be in the hot seat. Jesus Grace. I can't have an opinion. I can't see how I feel. I just have to go along, just to go along. Everybody can go, so I don't care.
Speaker 2: Another example of that storyline that was in the press saying that she had a fight with Bravo or with Andy or something and that she knew this was coming. She did not know what was coming. Anyone that watches this show or have even listened to anything that we've said on this podcast this season, I think we're all a little bit shocked. I mean, when you sent me Garcel's exit video, I was a gasp. I was like, oh, you had just had a very good season. In my mind, I hadn't particularly liked Garcel up intil this season, and you and I we bonded over the fact that we liked her because she was in the best way possible reminding Kyle to say something about Morgan, which is a question that you and I both had, And if you're watching this show for fourteen years, I'm prett sure everyone has a question as to what the hell's going on with Kyle Richards in this relationship with Morgan Wade.
Speaker 3: Of course they do.
Speaker 1: And I think it's extremely dismissive of the audience who was invested all this time. You chose to bring her on the show last year, and now you're choosing not to say anything. You kicked Moe out, you caught off the break up, now you're upset he started coming back, and we are left with confusion.
Speaker 3: We are left not knowing.
Speaker 1: And I liked that Garcel was asking those questions, and I also like, towards the end of the season, who's standing up to Sutton and leaving her out to dry and exposing her you know, fanatical obsession with Kyle to Kyle, which then you know, we'll get into that as well. But I liked where she was going with it, and even I think it was her final piece to camera she said, you know, I'm really looking forward to developing some of these relationships with the other ladies, because it's all has just been me and Sutton that have been really tight. I don't think she had any intention of leaving at that point. Something has happened, you know, maybe a little bit before the reunion. I don't necessarily think it was a fight with Bravo, but something's put her a little bit on the back foot, and that this episode, this part of the reunion, has nailed the coffin and she has gone none of these women actually like me. I'm going to be staring down the barrel of a takedown season.
Speaker 3: I don't want to deal with it.
Speaker 1: These are all work relationships, they're not real friendships, and I'm tapping out all very best.
Speaker 2: But it was always going to come down to the fact that if Sutton didn't support her friend, if Sudden did not support her friend, she was going to run. And you know, Sudden and Garcela have had each other's backs like blood sisters.
Speaker 3: Think it's an alliance.
Speaker 1: I honestly question if she has left the show now, whether those two will ever be hanging out ever again, because all Sutton wants to do is hang out with rich people, and she is a social climber, and that is why her friendship with Athy has always been so important. That is why she's always been on the boards of the American Ballet and this and this, and that is why she's wanted to be in bed with Kyle metaphorically probably literally allegedly, But.
Speaker 3: It's because of the connection to Kathy.
Speaker 1: It's because of Kyle's connection to the producers and to Andy Cohen.
Speaker 3: Every friendship that Sutton has seems to have that motive.
Speaker 1: And I just don't feel like Garcel in the real world without the show will be enough for Sutton.
Speaker 3: That friendship will go in the fire.
Speaker 2: Well, who the hell is going to join this series that's going to be able to pick up the pieces and do something like what Garcel and Sudden have been doing because with no garcell, I think Sutton will play a much lighter season next year. I think that's a pretty easy guest to have. They're going to need to bring someone to ask the questions and bring stuff out of Kyle. You know you said last week you don't think it'll be Lisa Renner. I guarantee you it will be Lisa Renner. I could almost put money on it that they are going to fork out the cash to bring her back. I heard Heath McDonald talking about it and predicting it on the Juicy Scoops podcast, and she was like, picture this the heels walking down Sunset Boulevard, you know, and it pans back to the iconic Lisa Renna Bob and then she walks in where all the girls are having lunches and she says something like hey bitches, and then does We're gonna laugh. Everyone's going to be like, it's a Tamera Judge come back season for Lisa Renner.
Speaker 1: I still don't think it'll be Lisa Renner. But look, Denise Richards has gone public saying she would come back. We know there's been a lot of ground swell for Eileen Davidson to come back. She hasn't commented on that, but there's.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't want women that are going to come back that are not going to say something like you know you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Denise is thirsty at the moment, she'll come back.
Speaker 2: Now, wear a jacket up the right way.
Speaker 3: Like I'm just so that's her whole stick.
Speaker 2: I don't have faith in her. And every time she talks, like, even though I've been watching her own spin off show, I'm just like, are you high right now? Like she sounds really slorrowy, you know she's saying, And I'm like, I'm worried for you, girl, Like I don't know if you should be on television with your kookie daughters and your weird pervert husband. Like we need to have that come onto the Housewives again, Like we don't need another series of everyone chasing after Denise. What Denise says, Bravo, Bravo, bravo. No, no, Well, look.
Speaker 1: I think if she was going to come back, she would she would have to deliver more than what she did. But look, I think there's room for a newbie. I think you know, they've said a lot of times, I think for five years they were trying to court Ida Field, who is Robbie Williams's wife. Obviously he's had a lot of press over there with the movie, so potentially there might be more interest in her if he pops up on the screen now that we have no other husbands. And I think, just in regards to the changing dynamics, Sutton will be on her own island.
Speaker 3: Who will she cling.
Speaker 1: To, because it's pretty obvious at this point that Garcell has pointed out to Kyle in no uncertain terms, Sutton's obsessed with you.
Speaker 3: She really wants to be friends with you. Kyle's turned around and said, well, how's that my problem?
Speaker 1: And that was when we saw that moment of Sutton going, oh, okay, Kyle is not standing up for me.
Speaker 3: I don't even think she likes me. And then she went crawling.
Speaker 1: Back to Garcel in that green room and was trying to cling to her because she said, it's going to get real bad for me.
Speaker 3: Aka, I hope you stick up for me.
Speaker 1: She did not stick up for Garcel once on that count, and Garca will leave her out to dry and then she will leave the show, as we know, so where it goes in terms of the dynamic. So Suton might be a lighter player, but it's because she'll be trying to find her next alliance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd got to go and drop to the bottom of the pack. I watch a Strain and Survivor. I know what happens. They're going to drop to the bottom of the pack when they lose their double. So the thing that was really interesting about this episode, and maybe it was the juiciest part, was the fact that Kyle Richards openly talked about the fact that she tried to use this by the way as a sign of good friendship and good nature, but it really undid something about Kyle Richards. She said that I went and approached you off camera and told you exactly what was happening with Morgan Wade.
Speaker 1: I also had converse sations with you and I never think it anything you don't.
Speaker 3: I explained to you, why why.
Speaker 5: Did you Why did you come to me off camera and talk to me.
Speaker 2: They basically pushed, well, Garcel tried to get it out of Sutton's mouth about it being a chess move, but that's exactly what that is, and it's exactly what Darid had the problem with last year. The text message before the reunion was classified as a chess move. And then here we are again.
Speaker 5: And what did you say when she walked away after she told us what she told us off camera?
Speaker 3: I think that Kyle wants to protect Morgan.
Speaker 2: That's some way. So you said that was a chess move.
Speaker 3: The thing is with both of you, the two of you together are mean girls. Hang on mean girls, like that's really shocking to hear that I have.
Speaker 2: Sudden if you've walked off camera and you've said to Garsel and Sudden, Hey, by the way, the reason why this isn't happening is because if XY and zaid you have the answers, you actually have had the answers all along. And it doesn't make any sense that you've been saying, guysving you everything. You know, there's nothing left to tell. Well, there must be, because you held your microphone to your chest and you went and told two people.
Speaker 1: So she went and told Garcel AND's something about Morgan off camera. So she made them feel like they were in the fold. They were in the sanctity of this private friendship. You're so close to me, so I'm giving you this information. So they wouldn't push her about it on camera, and then when Garcel started ramping up on the Morgan questions and you know that scene in Chuck E Cheese if you want to be a lesbian, and you know all of that, Kyle just wasn't expecting her to do that. So I think, Kyle, you know, we see she's clever.
Speaker 3: She's been on this show a long time.
Speaker 1: She knows how to work it out, and it definitely was a chess move. She just wasn't expecting to get exposed for it.
Speaker 2: I had a prediction at the start of this season that this might be Kyle Richard's last season. I think she was less likely to return for this season than she will be for the next season. I think that, you know, we've definitely locked her in and there's still a lot of answers that we want from her. If we are doing season fifteen with Kyle Richards though, and she is my favorite housewife, so I'm not being mean about her, She's going to need to give us a lot more about what is happening. Otherwise. Don't do reality TV, do Dancing with the Stars where there'll be a couple of packages with you with the children buying them Porsche's because their name is Porsche on those roundbreaking Yeah, exactly, like we don't need to know any of that. What's not well, yeah, well, I think we've said this before. I said, she's got to a point where she's cocky. She knows it's her.
Speaker 1: Show, she knows they're going to panda to whatever she wants, and she's used it to get a pass by saying for fourteen years, and she does it every time every renon. I've shown this, I've shown my sisters, I've shown my marriage, I've shown my kids since they were two.
Speaker 3: I've shown you all of this. Fine you have, but this year, in.
Speaker 1: Regards to the Morgan Mauricio complexities, you have not clarified anything and you've not shown us things. So there's a lot of chess moves that are happening there. So I don't think that she will leave. I think the pressure will be on her about this Morgan thing, depending on how that plays out.
Speaker 2: Well, we can't zip up this podcast recap without talking about the fact that Bosemar did get a reflection of her time joining the show. She got Andy co signing that it was a great first season and anyone that watched this show couldn't deny us that she was great. We got to see stuff from her personal life.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's been such a mixed bag, you know. Some people think that there's a bunch of red flags. Some people think it's great. Some people question the fact that at that time we hadn't said we loved each other yet.
Speaker 4: Have you said you love each other yet?
Speaker 2: I did think it was hilarious. And I wonder whether or not Bo's is listening to our podcast because she on the episode talked about how everyone is sort of a little bit funny about the relationship she has with her man, you know, and that's us. We kept saying that I don't even know his name. You know his name, what's his name, Gely? I call him flagman Regfrin.
Speaker 1: The flags are flag and I mean, look, I think she was a great addition. She is the best new housewife that we've had in a long time. There is no denying that. I think they've got the formula right with her, even though you know, red flags aside, But at least she's shown us some of that stuff, the pregnancy stuff. I mean, it's pretty ballsy to be letting people in on all of that, you know, when you're a hot minute in. I think she is very observant, very watchful, she has conviction when she speaks. I think all of those are the trademarks of a good housewife. I can't wait to see her develop, you know, full of relationships with the other ladies as we move into next season. And I think, you know, she's got a great friendship with Deret, But I don't think she's seen dereites without faults.
Speaker 3: But we've seen her start to call them out. So does that escalate?
Speaker 1: Is there a falling out there or is that just someone that Deret actually is like, Okay, well I'm going to listen to you because you're delivering it in the right way.
Speaker 2: I think that I know who's going to be one of the new girls holding a diamond next season, and this is going to be I honestly think this could happen. We may get our first man on Real Housewives of Beverly Hill and it's Paikue. Like the mike dropped, I was like, what the actual fuck he said?
Speaker 4: I was invited to be part of the reunion but declined because I don't believe engaging with Dorrit in this forum would be constructive. Dourit has made several mischaracterizations about me, but the one I must address is the claim that I am a bad father.
Speaker 2: That statement is both.
Speaker 4: Heartbreaking and false. It is deeply hurtful to me, and more importantly, to our children, who, despite Dorrit's assertion, will inevitably see and hear all of this at a time not of our choosing.
Speaker 2: Those closest to us know the truth.
Speaker 4: Many have wanted to speak out, but I have asked them not to, because the truth should never need a champion.
Speaker 2: I refuse to stoke a fire.
Speaker 4: I did not ignite. The Dorit I married would never have allowed this, much less caused it. That woman embodied kindness, integrity, and grace. I can only hope this version of Dorrit finds her way back to the person she once was.
Speaker 2: And it was really interesting because my reaction at the start was, PK, that is gold, thank you for jumping in, and this is actually a really good way for you to Rebut everything I thought it was really classy, except for the fact that once I read Reddit, which is the hell mouth of any kind of negativity about a TV show. How about that man going away not seeing his family like he was making a show in the UK and did not come back once. His children were never flown over. He never invited Direte to come over with the kids to see Papa and see what he did. Then now this man sees them maybe on a Saturday night, like you are not out of the year. Maybe it was a bit savage for Direte to call you an alcoholic seven hundred times in one episode, but maybe you were an alcoholic. And also Andy Cohen, is PK drinking again?
Speaker 4: And I was like, yes, how long has he been sober?
Speaker 6: Now it's not a topic we discuss, as I've discovered very recent. Okay, So I couldn't answer that.
Speaker 4: So he's drinking a gun and you don't want to say that.
Speaker 6: I have no idea as exact words are. It's something I'm choosing not to discuss with you.
Speaker 3: I mean, she basically said, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I thought, oh, I just like or hate dreat You cannot sit there and say she isn't giving us everything. I think that him doing that statement, first of all, was so strategic. And I think when Erica said he will be ruthless at the business of divorce, and I thought that is just case in point, because how did he start it, he said something like, I'm choosing not to engage with Duret in this forum, but then wrote some huge statement which obviously was going to get published everywhere, which when that gets published, it's not like she's right there to reply to it. So I was like, that was very strategic. What he wrote was very strategic, and we can clearly see this is the start of a very very ugly divorce Weather. I do believe her when she said I do still love him.
Speaker 2: Are you still in love with him? Yeah? You are.
Speaker 6: He's my soul, he's my blood, is my heart. And I hate that because it makes it so much more difficult, but I also know I need peace.
Speaker 1: I think she has protected him for so long that she just isn't aware of how bad it actually got. You know, when you're sort of in something, you don't realize how bad it was going to get, and you're not sort of watching it with the right lens over it. And I still feel like she thinks it wasn't going to.
Speaker 3: Get that bad, but it is. You're already there. This is a train wreck. I mean it's a train wreck.
Speaker 1: That saved a job, she secured that diamond, but this marriage is over er.
Speaker 2: And I cannot wait for next season when she's in her little apartment with her little things and then having a young sexy boyfriend. Like I'm picturing someone completely delusional, Like who's that singer the American singer that everyone thinks he's gay but he's keeps saying he's not goad and he's like a really famous.
Speaker 3: Singer Harry Styles.
Speaker 2: No, but he's bisexual, but anything that's a different podcast. Who is the name of that guy?
Speaker 3: He's like really a true Austin Austin something.
Speaker 2: No, what's the name of the I'm gonna have to google this is Otherwise people are gonna.
Speaker 3: Cant U Siri who is pretending to be striking?
Speaker 2: Who is a really hot sexy American singer who looks gay but keeps saying he's not gay but everyone knows he's gay Hugh Jackman. And now it's asking if they are Arabic Chinese.
Speaker 3: Not prepared to racially profile.
Speaker 2: Sorry options, who would have thought Syria was racist? Anyway? I'm going to go to chat GPT and I'm going to say, who is a famous American singer that looks gay but that is not gay but everyone thinks he's gay, he's like young and sexy and he's got abs.
Speaker 3: Benson Boone, Benson Boone.
Speaker 2: No, it's not that person.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm on a game show and I'm not winning anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, Sean Mendez straight away.
Speaker 3: Thanks Chat Peach, Thank Siri.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Chat GPT for the premium brand for it. Because obviously I'm like everyone's mom. I'm like, who's that movie with Jakenhole and Nan Hathaway from? What did we do?
Speaker 1: Like, honestly, when you use have a question like that, you could spend a week trying to think of the answer before the internet, Like it was so crazy and that would.
Speaker 3: Just like get you.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you're thinking about Shawn Mendez. He's a young, attractive and American adjacent Canadian actually pop singer known for his good looks, his abs, his clean cut style. That's led to a lot of people speculating about his sexuality, even though he has repeatedly stated that he is straight. I was just going to say, Sewn Mendez with direct, Okay, she'll be with you.
Speaker 1: You just went on a derete tangent trying to get to that point. We just went around a long windedness was there, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd just be like.
Speaker 1: I mean the fact that she when when they were asking Satin about the forensic accountants, and then she was like, well, whose name's on the mortgage?
Speaker 3: And even though she did.
Speaker 1: A great deflection, she was like, well, what does it matter who's name on the mortgage? That's like the answer of someone who doesn't know who names on the mortgage.
Speaker 3: Whose name is on the mortgage? Do you know that?
Speaker 6: Do you really think I'm going to sit here and answer any questions you're asking me. It's about this, I'm talking about you.
Speaker 3: I'm joking supporting women.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about you having compassion for women.
Speaker 3: It's not about on the mortgage. To know you said you're worried.
Speaker 1: I think she will get cleaned out and I don't think there was as much money there as what she was led to believe, which is a very similar situation to you know what Erica has gone through, and we will. We'll see the downsizing start. We're already seeing it. We've seen it in her outfits and stuff this year. She's not in all the head to do designer look. She's in like jeans and Obama jacket, like you know what I mean, And you.
Speaker 2: Know what I think of the first thing that we realized when we met each other, I think the first thing apart from home. My name is Beni'm Malana. We straight away were like, do you watch the Real Housewives? Pik? How does he have all that money when he has one client? Boy?
Speaker 3: I know, I mean, it doesn't take a rocket scientist.
Speaker 1: I think it was Yeah, that statement, just to circle back on that was savage. And I think we're going to see more of this play out publicly for sure.
Speaker 2: Preview for part two, we've got Kathy and Jennifer joining. We get to see Kathy looking amazing. I'm sure she's going to come in with some piping hot tea, which will be accidentally said. I don't think she's had the publicity team put together her dialogue this year.
Speaker 1: No, she gave that publicist over to Deret because Duritte had all the lines for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you need a good publicist for this reunion. There you go, Jennifer Tilly. You know she's going to turn up and eat a biscuit, so like that's all we know.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's like those annoying people. There was a girl that I worked with.
Speaker 3: And look, she was a darling.
Speaker 1: But we'd have a half hour meeting staff meeting on a Tuesday, and she would choose to bring her yogurt into the meeting and I'm like, it's literally thirty minutes. You can't wait for your goddamn She wasn't pregnant or anything. She wasn't like, oh my god, I'm diabetic. I'm gonna faint, like I have to have something right now. And Jennifer Tilly with the snacks, girl, just wait until you know the break.
Speaker 2: Good lord, I bet you those snacks are expensive though Simpsons Simpsons money anyway, But I can't wait for part two. Okay, how many Alana mcleans are giving me? Give it to me three and a half. Okay, this one of five. You know you gave like a five to like two episodes back.
Speaker 1: That was way better. That was the sting takedown on the boat with the outfits.
Speaker 2: I'm going to have every episode from now on just behigh on meds. While I watched the episode.
Speaker 3: I know, well, I mean, if you're enjoying it, you do you boot?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, what are you going to do in the meantime? Are you going to scour the internet and look for any kind of previews on what's going to happen for part two, because I felt like the preview that we got for part two didn't really like it didn't give me enough. We'd already seen that footage in the overall preview of the reunions. Next week, the reunion continues.
Speaker 4: One of our most decorated friends.
Speaker 5: Hi Jun, I'm covered with metals of valor, Kathy Hilp, Hi everybody, Kathy, I'm going to chew that gun right now.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna stuck out it for a second.
Speaker 3: I've never been accused men one, well, there were allies to all. You don't exactly live like the Queen of Sheba.
Speaker 6: You live a main road.
Speaker 3: You went back to your room in a cold PC.
Speaker 6: Can you wrap your head around how stuck that is?
Speaker 1: They usually start to drop like the three minute kind of clips online. I think a couple of days out, so I don't think we'll see anything for a couple more days.
Speaker 3: But look, I'm a sucker for.
Speaker 1: Those I don't sort of wait and go oh no, I'll just wait and watch the episode.
Speaker 3: I watched all the previews that I can get my hands on, so we will be ready to go for part two, the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl, Oh my god, then the thing for part three. We definitely should make our husbands come and join us with the reunion.
Speaker 3: We should do watch party, should do a watch party.
Speaker 2: Whereas all it would be is just big you and I being shushed.
Speaker 1: I'd be bigh well, what else is new?
Speaker 2: As Alim Bill says, shush seriously, don't ever understand, never understood Calista Flockhart where she was always mispronouncing very this is a different podcast.
Speaker 1: You've gone off on another test. Okay, you need to go lie down. All the very best, all the very lots of love.
Speaker 3: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Did you even get to finish? Michaelster anyway? Goodbye?
Speaker 3: Oh that's good, that's fine.