Speaker 1: Is it just really understood to buy a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Delease yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 1: You know, I take cognition vitamins every day. I think you need to up the now, Julie and mitchual Coos, how are you? I am feeling really good today. You are just wanted to let you know.
Speaker 3: I reckon, I'll get there. I'll get there in a bit. I just have to come down. I'm a bit fucked off. Why because you know when you're driving somewhere and you're a little bit late, only a little bit, but on those days is when you get every fucking red light. Yep, oh my god, it was constant stopped starting the way here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the worst.
Speaker 3: How'd they build a tunnel between my home and the studio?
Speaker 1: They really should for you, I'm gonna write a letter. Is it just me on the fly or do we just need more tunnels? It feels like tunnels were really big, Like they had the Harbor Tunnel and then you got the Cross City Tunnel. This is in Sydney, all these tunnels. But they're not building any new tunnels.
Speaker 3: Yes they are? Are They over the whole roads they'll interchange bullshit. Oh that's your need that everyone was bringing about. Rebel Wilson winged about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, she's really rightly pissed off.
Speaker 3: That was so funny Rebel Wilson in peak Hower traffic in Roselle.
Speaker 1: I know, I just never would have picked that. I need a problem for her, she posted on her instant story while driving it was a hazard with.
Speaker 3: Such a Karen moment from her, She's like, listen, Sydney City Council thought this shit out at clover Moor.
Speaker 1: These roads need to be pitch perfect. Oh took me. It's not my best speaking pitch perfect price kiper Jenne's yere Hi, how are you could have been speaking of a rebel reel?
Speaker 3: No, not really.
Speaker 1: No, So why are you pissed off? Why were you rush because you were late for here?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Just getting every red light. It's one of those things that makes me disproportionately outraged. It's made maybe I get red lights just as often, but it's only when I'm running like that I notice it. But I swear normally it's a smooth run.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There's also more mobile speed cameras than before. There are so many of those hidden mini speed cameras.
Speaker 3: I don't really have anything to worry about that.
Speaker 1: I'm back to like four points left. I just got my Yeah, I'm burning through them. I think my body speeds on double demerits. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I just know you lost your life and through a period, didn't you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh yeah, no, No, I was on golden point, so I had twelve months of one point.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like a good behavior bond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a year of the Hunger Games driving. If I was done, it'd be good, but be done. But I did. I was, I was Catnus, I reigned supreme. Well done, I didn't die.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is going to affect your apparently brilliant move. But would you like an update on the pole? We did.
Speaker 1: Listeners of this show, the idiots of this show. I've got a theory on this, but you can reveal the updates on the pole. This is we've tread very lightly here we do.
Speaker 3: So this last episode we were talking about how I apparently used a name that has been banned from this podcast.
Speaker 1: Well you did. Let's talk facts.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but but the name is the most famous missing child. Just for context, we all know who we're talking about, don't we? Rhyme's with no cad milan. Look if McDonald's brought out a can, what would they call it? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And who's that little girl that danced with Sea?
Speaker 3: Nickname for Madison? Totally that's it. Yeah, yeah, so we know we all know who we're talking about, the famous missing child. We banned her name being mentioned on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Because I brought it up too much.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, just sort of kept coming up. It was a reference, he kept going back to.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: And then we invented a swear jar. Every time she gets mentioned, you put a dollar in and you reckon that. Because I mentioned it on another podcast that I had to pay the dollar.
Speaker 1: Well, an idiot sent it to me and I you know, and they said, I think this needs to be discussed. So I did discuss it. I'm not going to ride or die by it. Didn't lose any sleep over it, but I I thought, you need to repatriate for your sins. You need to pay.
Speaker 3: But then I made the point that I didn't mention on this podcast the band only applies to this podcast, and in fact, by playing that audio last week, you are libel because you caused her name to be mentioned.
Speaker 1: That's that was the theory, A very strong argument, I think. Then we ended up discussing Jenna one your come over mine. But that's not involved in the pile, is it? No, that's separate.
Speaker 3: Okay, everyone agreed. I did.
Speaker 1: That shocked me equally. So what's the result.
Speaker 3: The big question is who has to pay the dollar? Who's liable bearing the money? You also up the bet to one grand? Did I did?
Speaker 1: Why would I?
Speaker 3: And I said, I'm comfy with that because I'm pretty sure I won't have to pay it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are the results of the pole?
Speaker 3: I did not expect it to be this far in one favor yep nine percent Cherry.
Speaker 1: What's it really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: As in like you have to pay?
Speaker 1: I genuine I'm such an idiot. No, I thought I won.
Speaker 3: The question was who has to pay the one dollar fine for mentioning Beep's name?
Speaker 1: I was like, did I look at it right? Last I checked? I was like, that had one vote for me and it was myself.
Speaker 3: NAT's or everyone's saying you have to pay it. I did not expect it to be ninety one percent A name.
Speaker 1: And shame some of these absolute idiots.
Speaker 3: I hate these people, our darling listeners. You mean I know the people that voted for me. Was there any surely there was. I didn't voted for me, No, for yes, for you.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: Remember the question is who has to pay? So those that voted for me nine and you were one of them, it tells me who voted.
Speaker 1: Of course I voted for you. Oh my god, such little turncoats. Kyle Dureston, Alisa Magoo, go fuck yourself.
Speaker 3: Read the comments.
Speaker 1: Zara Haygarth, Alissa Fritter. Okay, Coombs, if Churry actually gets his way and you have to pay one dollar, you need to mash up all the times he said it, then play shut up. Ain't no way I could do that and take me out now. I sincerely love both of you. But Coombs has a valid argument as someone in the legal field. Oh yeah, God, here we go. First of all, I doubt that anyone with brain cells listens to this show.
Speaker 3: But do you be surprised people like a brain break, don't they? You're right, doctors, then ship they all listen.
Speaker 1: They think the fact that it was set outside of the podcast and not within the scope or God they are legal of the Ygean pod is too broad to say that you must pay the one dollar fine, just like if Jenna were to mention AKA on her podcast, Yes, shouldn't have to pay the fine. However, I think Cheery should fall back on the fact that he didn't actually say the name yes, this is great, and that he just played the audio. That would fall into a gray area for sure. If you made an agreement start stating that one person will pay the one dollar fine after a poll, looks like it's going to be chruy. Sorry, Bud, but there has to be limits in place. That's how laws are made. Wow, I agree.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm comfortable with implementing some law reform. But the thing is that law reform can never be retrospective. Guilty of the crime at the time, But I'm happy to change the rule.
Speaker 1: All right, So why don't we just the lesser of two evils? You don't pay.
Speaker 3: I was never going to no.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't have to pay a thousand Jenna pays. How is that bad because Jenna was complicit? No no, no, no, I actually was.
Speaker 4: I want you to pay me one thousand dollars because I'm having combs a son, just like.
Speaker 3: That Faith don it's a boy, it's my fucking, oh god.
Speaker 2: A boat.
Speaker 1: I wanted to go the fact that can I just say the fact that we discussed this and pretend that it's real, but yet this comes up and we go on, No, you've got to pay them money, Like we really need to draw the line between what is reality and what is fucking theater in this God, for this, the votes.
Speaker 3: Have made up their minds. You have to add an extra dollar to the what do you call it? The swear jar?
Speaker 1: I would, and I could fall back on the argument that I didn't actually say their name. Yeah, because we don't know their gender.
Speaker 3: We just can't keep going over there.
Speaker 1: I agree, I'm over it, So I'll pay the money to shut everyone up. One thousand dollars. No, one dollar is what we agreed upon.
Speaker 3: You said a thousand.
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 3: You did. But I'm not going to hold you to it as much as i'd fucking love to, because technically you'd have to pay it.
Speaker 1: No, not technically, I'm going to get Maylene Sally on the show. That's my legal representation, who think that I could fall back on it, and I don't want to ball the orp Thes's people sitting at home going God, I missed the old time ragtime laughs with Mitch, Mitch and Jay. Hey, they are arguing over that girl again. I always move on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I just wanted to give you an updown on the fucking pology.
Speaker 1: I know you're right, I apologize. I personally think that people are just scared to vote for you because they're worried that they'll get ridiculed. Why would they have any reasons? You're just scared me, but you hate them. Yeah, I think I've a warped perception of self and myself I would add, yeah, would be scared of me. I just think I've got an impression of you from like four years ago, right, because you're very different now.
Speaker 3: You're the one that just said that you fucking hate them all. You're the one that's like thrown mugs and shit smashed prizes to people. You've definitely had more tantems to all the listeners than I have. Well, they should be scared of you.
Speaker 1: Well, imagine going to a Broadway show and saying, how dare they put on a show? Okay, Well, that's like people complaining if they say I'm mean, I go, well, well, you're not gonna get mad at angry Jacks for serving What are you if you're mad, are you going to get to Maker's Delight and say how dare you serve up and cheesey? Mark Scroll?
Speaker 3: This just makes no sense.
Speaker 1: No, it does. Well, I guess what. I'm going full filibuster. You know what that means. I'm just going to fill what. A filibuster is what the American politicians do because to get a bill passed, everyone needs to talk for a certain amount of time. You can talk for as long as you want, but there's only a certain amount of time on the Senate floor to get bills passed. So a filibuster is is like some Republican idiot will get up and talk for four hours and then there's no time to vote on the legislation.
Speaker 3: OAU, I thought we were moving on.
Speaker 1: No, I'm filibustering right. Our audience is so bored and I feel a sing. They missed the good old move on. Welcome to the show. Really, but it's your first time listening? This is Is it just me? Every episode starts the same with a co legal court case. We start every episode with an is it just me? Something we've noticed something, we hate, something we appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I do not know mitches and Jenny gets paid nothing.
Speaker 3: We gave jenn At the option to contribute a weekly is it it's me? And she refused that involved putting thought into this.
Speaker 1: We actually gave her a full offer. Didn't we an audition? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did want and I succeeded in Yeah, I decided, no, it's not my thing.
Speaker 1: Mine is something that I've noticed me too. Oh good, okay, Mine, you recently made me have this thought, Mitchell, something that you did online and you noticed me, and I was happy to see it from you, right, But then there's other people who do the exact same thing on social media, and I'm I feel trapped by it.
Speaker 3: That's dramatic.
Speaker 1: I yeah, that's what I'm talking about. What about you?
Speaker 3: I don't know how to. It's something I've noticed about I don't even know how to. Fucking damn it. This is what you do. And I roast you for not coming up with a good hook. But oh, it's pretty nothing in the one week. I know you know why I do that, because I'm thinking of any I've got mine locked and loaded, ready to go. I just don't know how to it's it's whispered. It's about being a poor seat. Basically, Oh you're kidding, not that I should use that terminology.
Speaker 1: No, No, you shouldn't know about Isabella.
Speaker 3: No about being a fucking sork all right, cool, silk.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think you're a sort. I think you're far from it. So just shut up, Jack, that wasn't the question. I've been done. Sorry, well i'll go. I'll go first because you seem to be emotional, So all right, go Bradley Cannison. Is it should there definitely be an option to opt out of people's close friends on Instagram? Oh? How did you notice that in me? You recently posted to your close friends for the first time ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to say I always forget that it's a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can't remember what you posted. Do you remember? It was something that I thought, like, oh, non offensive. I wasn't affected by it, but I was happy to know that I was on your close friends because I had theories. Yeah, but I was glad to see it in you. I'm not glad to see it in people who I went on one date with, oh, or potentially went to school with in two thousand and nine, and they go, maybe Isabella just had puree. I don't care what she's eating or when I get people. This is true, and I love this person. You might be on there's too Mitchell. So I'm gonna tad lightly. I love this person.
Speaker 3: You're going to name a shame.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going to name a shame. But they post nude to their close friends and I haven't person. Maybe you're not on their close friends. Can you tell me and I'll get rid of it? Cut it? No, you know what, keep it in, Amanda Keller. They post on their on their close friends news and it's not fun. It's not like full frontal nudity, but it's us. It's undies. It's I'm really feeling myself. It's content that I'm like all four right, pro body, Yeah yeah, you feel hot, good, good good. But the issue with stories are right, you follow a person and you go, I'm following, I'm subscribing. I know I'm going to get their content. But close friends you don't opt in for. You have no choice. You see that content whether you like it or not. You can't hit the three dots and go remove me from close friends. You have to see it.
Speaker 3: You actually can, though, if you want to. I just googled it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sure.
Speaker 3: It literally says is it possible to leave someone's close friends lists on Instagram? You're kidding, and apparently yes it's possible. You go to their profile. Yeah, tap on the close friend's icon. It looks like a green star on their profile.
Speaker 1: There's not on mare.
Speaker 3: What about the follow button close friends? And then if you click that, you should be able to remove yourself.
Speaker 1: No, she's in mind. Ah, she's adding from mine. You can't opt out of close friends.
Speaker 3: Well, then Google's telling fucking FIBs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't do it. On the left, you can't eat. You are stuck in someone's close friends list.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm find weird about close friends stories? Yeah, some of the things you posted your close friends, I'm like, what is he hiding?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's funny. That can go to the public. There's no reason that should be hidden us for close friends.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes it's like work stuff and I and I got all my bosses that follow me, and I'm the idiot that like, lets bosses follow me. You can particular people I know, but Mitchell. You know we've you and I've been caught out where we've yes, remember we've muted people from the from work years ago when someone's mum saw it. Maybe it was a personal I don't remember that. I remembers something similar.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I do remember that our boss's daughter followed us, or wife's wife and she said, oh, honey, look what they're doing.
Speaker 1: And he's like, I can't. It's like, oh, this is hysterical. Have you seen this post? And the couple of men just have a look.
Speaker 3: And he goes, oh, I'll go and have a look on my phone. Oh why isn't it?
Speaker 1: And he texted me it was like, mate, why can't I see this page? I'm like, oh my, I was at your house.
Speaker 3: I reckon you bucket underpressure and went, oh no, sorry, I didn't know, mate.
Speaker 1: I'll get you my contact and Instagram.
Speaker 3: I tailor my close friends depending on what I'm posting. Oh tell me, because if I'm posting something I don't know that, I'm like, oh, my old colleagues, that's a nin joke with them. I'll post that and then put them in the close friends.
Speaker 1: And you've removed them on a need to do basis. Yeah, oh, Mitchell, that's exhausting because.
Speaker 3: I don't want people like you bitching about it. I don't want to be on their close friends that I don't care about this.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you've posted close friends that I haven't seen.
Speaker 3: I reckon you're pretty much in there because you are like the Venn diagram and you're in all of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you never seen any of your close friends stuff.
Speaker 3: I genuinely don't post that much. Then I swear you're on it though.
Speaker 1: No, this was maybe weeks ago. I saw Mitch's close friends and I was like or something I.
Speaker 3: Posted her publicly. I'm so proud.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I seriously don't remember what it was because I thought to myself, same thing you think when I post, I was like, post this on your main It didn't feel like it was right.
Speaker 3: Maybe I did it by accident. Who knows.
Speaker 1: In the early days with Steve and I was posting like photos of him on close friends, that's what it's good for. And then I post like memes all I hate comments. People send like mean comments, and I always knowed, Yeah, why don't you post that publicly? That's a scream should I?
Speaker 3: And you'll get the fucking validation you want from everyone applying to you being like, don't listen, babe, you're wonderful.
Speaker 1: Yeah they do, so that don't. Oh, you know, I've had a bad day when I'm posting those kind of comments.
Speaker 3: I love posting hate comments because I clap back at them. I don't post it for like attention or for praise.
Speaker 1: You know I did the other day. Well it's so embarrassing. Yeah, I can't live I'm admitting this. But you know, influencing worker is real work. I wanted to do a Q and A and I was like, oh, I need to kickstart it. So I messaged myself off a different account that I have right, And it was a simple question that I get asked all the time, but I didn't want to scroll through my feed to find one. Everyone's like, are you still doing hot girl walks? I get asked that all the time. Ah, But I like, couldn't You can't like search a keyword. So I'll just I'll just message myself from the pickup or some pas.
Speaker 3: So with it just an Instagram story and you put the Q and A feature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I screenshot the DM but I forgot to rub out the profile picture. Who was it the pickup? Are you still doing hot girl works? Lovely love? Listening to you?
Speaker 3: I figure about that often whenever you put up a post of yours, it could just be you trying to show off your fucking thigh muscles and then used to of them someone someone, It's hard to say who. Someone will comment off the couple of mich of the count love, hard eyes, emotionings, oh yeah all the time, and I'm like, I wonder who that was.
Speaker 1: That's me, that's God. But that's a joke, that's pub I'm doing that on purpose.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, because I was like, we are very transparent about the fact that we don't have a team behind it. It's not like our social media intern Jeanette fucking commented that with you just gathering yourself.
Speaker 1: Out, don't lie. You know, Jeanettes wanted to fuck me for years.
Speaker 3: Janet's a Kruger from.
Speaker 4: Is It just Me?
Speaker 1: The rude Shocks of Young Adults Food.
Speaker 3: Now, before I fucking tell you what's coming up on Wednesday's episode, Can I be self indulgent and plug my own ship for a cent?
Speaker 1: Go for it.
Speaker 3: I'm doing encore comedy show. Wow, Sydney and Melbourne. Congratulations, So it's probably the it's like the Elton John tour where he just he's on the Farewell tour for years. Yeah, this could be the last time I ever do ord of for a dux clip in Sydney and Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, why are you doing the encore shows? Increased demand?
Speaker 3: Well, pretty much because it's been twelve months since I've performed them in Sydney and Melbourne and I've had a lot of people start following me in the last twelve months so and they've been asking, oh, come to Sydney, come to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, I've already fucking done the show there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And even having said that, anyone who was there in Sydney or Melbourne fucking last year, I dare you, I dare you to recite at word for word. I bet you don't remember the each show exactly.
Speaker 1: I was there as it was. I forget it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so maybe you should come along again in Sydney. It's June eighth, which, as we've established, it is not Jenna's birthday.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I literally thought to myself, oh, it's Jenni's birthday, and short was the one that went. No, it's not. I love so June eighth in Sydney, May twenty five in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: May's coming up soon. Yeah, how exciting?
Speaker 3: Not too far away? All right, Well we'll get the tickets linking by or my Instagram. Also, it's not confirmed yet, so I really shouldn't say anything, but probably probably nine to nine point nine percent doing Darwin.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, late the top end, late Joe. It's exciting.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's cool, but it just so happens that it'll be right after my fucking Barley holiday. Oh that's you're coming from Barley to Darwin.
Speaker 1: Which generally very stressful.
Speaker 3: Not really, It's only two hour flight from Barlat to daw Yeah, that's it means I don't have to do the fucking red Eye back to Sydney. Thank god, that's true. Actually, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: That Barley so far up. Yeah, it's Darwin.
Speaker 3: It's like two and a half hours or something.
Speaker 1: Well, exciting on court tickets of congratulations.
Speaker 3: By the way, you mentioned that May's you know, coming to an end. We're approaching the due date. You're deadline?
Speaker 1: Oh the for dar date. Yes, I didn't forget because I've been emailing her back.
Speaker 3: Oh good. There's three emails that's gonna be in the new swear emailing back and forth.
Speaker 1: What do it even mean? She's a lawyer, she's got a full time job.
Speaker 3: And you've also made that argument before, so I said May fourteen, for darn, get on as a guest, because you've been talking about it, talking about it, TikTok star getting one as a guest and the reply we keep getting is emailing back and forth.
Speaker 1: And she's a lawyer. Well is she available or not? Let's get it for done and dusted.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear about it anymore.
Speaker 1: You know who we should get back on the show for Damie anyway?
Speaker 3: She do you reckon? You could get her next week, all the following week for done.
Speaker 1: Probably the following I don't want to book her in a week and say I got to give her the notice. She's a lawyer giving.
Speaker 3: Her notice in January. I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: No, I don't really know what's going on. I think I'm emailing at the chat, butot, I think it's you're emailing back and forth. Could I have a look at the spread? I can pick absolutely no general you in before I loop him in?
Speaker 3: Okay, there's not been any emails.
Speaker 1: I can show you the emails.
Speaker 3: That's what I asked. There is an email fourteenth of record.
Speaker 1: That's what we're currently discussing August. Yeah, so I've really hit missed the mark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I thought it was May fourteenth. You said, I guarantee I can.
Speaker 1: Get locked in by locked in by then all the four before.
Speaker 3: Fuck, here we go.
Speaker 1: She's very busy. She can't just come at the drop of her hat. She's got two big kids and she's got.
Speaker 3: Too Maybe we just won't do it now. The people want it because you said, oh, I can make it happen. It'll happen.
Speaker 1: I can saying God if your kids.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not like we're stressed for content. It's not about threats for content. It's about the fact we're talking about it for age. Okay, to get it done. It's a real solid hook.
Speaker 1: Everyone speak of solid hooks, Mitchell, I really want to hear about about what's upset you your region.
Speaker 3: Should I say what's on Wednesday's episode.
Speaker 1: Or to that's a good point. Now, you're probably right. I was just segueing in naturally.
Speaker 3: Talk back tings and will at Crane. There you go.
Speaker 1: Should we get into my agent. Will it Cream is easy? I had a really dirty joke. I don't want to do it. Well. Will it Cream is the continuation on from Janet choosing between our sperm and Mitch and I. Well we cream and Jenny gets to pick based on viscosity.
Speaker 3: Oh that if failure right? I wish I hadn't let you say that.
Speaker 1: I think I'll make more, I really do. I failed to see how that's a flex more competition, there's more seamen to fight it out to be the strongest.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard lessons more? Let's get I need one solid swimmer to crack through the egg and then you're there, crack.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 1: Let's get an ivy if you know what? Oh my what Jenner's uterus? Oh fuck? Will you lowered myself to your level? Sorry? Sorry, I'll rate, I'll rise above it all. Will It Cream is happening on Wednesdays, So that is a continuation on me being in ninja and all my ninja's listening because, oh my god, the groundswell of people messaging me at the pickup is a ninja. It is, It's gonna happen. It's funny. Thank you, I'm creating two Ninja creamy creamy bowls of ice cream ice cream ice cream for the two of you.
Speaker 3: Originally we were going to pick what ice cream it was, but forget that. You've decided to surprise us. I've catered based on two of your loves in life.
Speaker 1: Okay, creamy Bella, and I've creamed conffin Conny.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon we could use the ninja creamy to make cat food ice cream. It's a bit a bit fussy lately. Maybe I'll just cream it and see if she prefers it that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but just saying that maybe old cream it is disgusting.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's coming up on Wednesday. Cheery's doing surprise ice cream for us. I suspect you maybe fucking with us. After the whole will it blend thing? It's not gonna be some future concoction, is it. I'm trusting you here.
Speaker 1: Anything in ice cream form is luluciana. And also once once it's all blended and whipped and creamed, you won't know the difference. It's delicious. I promise, I promise, hand on heart that you don't have your hand on your heart. Oh sorry, hand on heart, I.
Speaker 3: Said hand on heart, not hand on mamboo.
Speaker 1: Sorry, they're a bit lower down in that. That's the problem because they've sagged hand on hat.
Speaker 4: What ingredients do I love?
Speaker 1: Okay? I know you, Jays. What's your name? Jays? Jenna? I know you?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well that is coming up on Wednesday as well. AT's talk back things.
Speaker 1: Let's move on, correct, Bradley, are you ready for my Yeah?
Speaker 3: Go all right?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Does some things still make you cry like a fucking baby?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: It's some things in life that take you right back to being a child, and you react the same way you would as a child.
Speaker 1: What's happened recently?
Speaker 3: Well, a few things. But I saw this TikTok yesterday. Do you know Nicky Porter?
Speaker 1: I reckon?
Speaker 3: You know if you saw it. She's a gorgeous friend of mine. She posted this on TikTok yesterday. She was in tears after something happened that I believe would normally only upset a child. Yes, but I'm not saying this is a childish reaction. I'm with her one hundred per I back her reaction to having.
Speaker 4: A cry because I was on a run and I didn't see like a step and I slipped and you can't really see, like it doesn't look like much.
Speaker 1: Addie hit the ground really hard, really h my knees.
Speaker 3: You want to give her a cattle?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like so disappointed in myself.
Speaker 1: I really worried about what this means for like half marathon.
Speaker 3: Suddenly that's relatable talking about a marathon.
Speaker 1: And I'm even more being dramatic. But like.
Speaker 4: People someone fall down and like not even ask you never right, Like all these people just kept walking like that's bad.
Speaker 1: Actually see what I Oh my god, that makes me want to cry.
Speaker 4: So that reminds me of when I was on the bus one day and we were passing a bus stop and I saw this lady full on fall over and nobody took any notice, and it made me cry.
Speaker 1: Made you cry? I was like, no, I hope.
Speaker 4: She knows that people are looking out for her. I would help if I could, but I'm on the bus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see.
Speaker 3: I feel like if I were to trip over and not just like a little stumble, like a trip where I actually graves my hand or something, I would instantly just be teleported back to life as a charge. I would cry and be like ah.
Speaker 1: That's how i'd react. No, I'm with you. I either I cry a lot, but I'm like an emotional sook. Like I will cry on TV. I'll cry listening to podcasts. I'll cry watching tiktoks.
Speaker 3: I watching I saw you get not teary but like glassy while watching that. Just then Nick is TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Laura Burn, my co host on The pick Up. Laura cried on the show this week, and I cried as well. I cried my as out really, yeah, just sad.
Speaker 4: Is that when the snake came in?
Speaker 1: Yes? Is when Britney returned from the jungle. We were so off her. But I know, I love a good cry, But you're right, like sometimes.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's like a full, proper cry. But I'm talking about things as a kid that you cry about that you grow out of, and then I reckon as you're an adult, you just go full is it three sixty?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's never any good massive you know, it's a full three sixty where you just go back to that sereaction, like something as simple as stubbing my toe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's a full cry, but I definitely do like a yeah, like a whimper. Yeah it's a wimp. I whimper a lot. Well, if I cut my finger or something. As a child, you'd fucking cry about that, right, Yeah, even now as an adult, I'll be like, you know, we can't can we were conditioned to not cry?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Should I disagree? I'm all for it. You think it more adults should cry.
Speaker 3: Just winge about things that perhaps certain children would have been told stop crying, don't be such a baby. Yeah, as you're growing up, you conditioned not to cry about these things, but just have a wind.
Speaker 1: If it was an algae, acknowledge. Yeah, when was the last time you cried? Do you remember?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I did. It was again, it wasn't a cry. There's a bit of a winge, I reckon. It has less to do with what actually happened and more to do with the fact that sometimes you just get so sick of adulting. I hate that word, but you know what I mean, having a fend for yourself all the stuff, like I just fucking done my washing and cooked lunch for myself, clean the house, blah blah blah, doing all these adult things on my own, fending for my fucking self. And then I went for a bike ride and I sort of tripped a bit and fell into the bike and I gave myself a mad bruise on the leg, and I, just as a child would, I just went. I was thinking, look at bit, I wore long pants today so that people don't think I was bashed.
Speaker 1: Look, oh, Mitchell, that's horrific. That's a bruise and hard than a whip. Right, get that checked. Yeah, I'm saying if I ever stub my toe, it brings me to tears. It really upsets me. Also, I think it's quite cathartic. Did just have a cry? Like it? Really? It kind of gets up all sort of pent emotion out general you. A whimper is kind of on brand for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like the last time I cried was probably last night when I watched a TikTok video of a cat getting old.
Speaker 3: See, you feel like that's a normal thing for an adult to cry about.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Things that kid like, Jenna, what if I just snatched a drink bottle off you?
Speaker 1: Nasty?
Speaker 3: That gives me the ick the snatching thing, though, Like what if Jerry, if someone robbed you they grabbed your phone walking on the street. They just came up behind you, grabbed the phone, and then pissed bolted.
Speaker 1: I reckon.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's hard to say how I act. I reckon At first my father to flight would kick in that fucking run after them, be like, oh, I give it back here. But then if I didn't catch them, that's when I would go back to my inner child and be like, they took my phone.
Speaker 1: Nasty to me an adult chucking, any sort of tantrum crying is the instant. I hate it, even hearing that.
Speaker 3: We were just getting glassy eyed at poor Nikki after she tripped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's different. That's like, oh, maybe it's in person. I don't know. If I saw that on the street, I'd be want is shit wrong with her? But watching it in content.
Speaker 3: Sitting on a bus like Jenna and you saw someone steal my phone and then me start to whimper I went just to my phone. You'd feel bad, wouldn't You wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Go shut up? I wouldn't say to watch you visibly be grabbed and your phone taken, I would cackle you.
Speaker 3: Ah, an awful person.
Speaker 1: If you wouldn't laugh. If you were on the bus and you saw laugh. There was no there was no danger all and someone's phone was in front of you. You would not laugh. I would not laugh.
Speaker 3: If you're on a bar again again, my fight a flight would kick in, I'd be like, pull over, drive up, I've got a citizens the rest to make.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, you have CCTV on this damn thing. I want to post that on TikTok. That's funny. Oh your dread? Okay, what about dread? What about that viral of that old lady who was standing outside like a cafe and the roller door was down, and it was in the morning, and they opened the roller door from the inside and her jacket got caught on it.
Speaker 3: And then I felt awful for her.
Speaker 1: I thought that was the funniest thing in the world. See different strokes with different folks. I guess no one was hurt.
Speaker 3: Maybe you were a psychopath, true, which is defined by no fucking empathy.
Speaker 1: You have so much empathy. I'm very empathetic, but old women, yes, No, it could be on old anyone, of course, I am empathetic. She wasn't hurt. Do you know what she'd be at dinner now with all the girls and Beavis and Unis and Dorothy would be laughing.
Speaker 3: It would have given her such a fright, of course.
Speaker 1: It would in that moment. Oh, I hope she's all right PTSD. From that, I would we PTSD of roller doors. You can't go to self storage ever again in your life? Then terrible anyway, Nikki, just she tripped over and no one helped her. I would cry too.
Speaker 3: I would not cry, really, not even a whimper. Whimper to blay where you.
Speaker 1: Think you know? I get really mad easily, so I feel like i'd get I get mad at myself. I'll meant, you idiot, don't do that to you, so I know I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Well, how would child Mitchell react if someone said, oh you idiot.
Speaker 1: That's you. See? That trend does nothing for me. When people go when you're mean to yourself, you're also mean to the baby version of yourself. The baby version of myself needed a write talking to.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I feel to be sat down and told you too much.
Speaker 3: I enjoy this sentiment of I'll just treat yourself how you would treat your child yourself. But also you're right, I was fucking annoying. Yes, I probably to be pulling in the line a bit like slapping my child, so tapping, scolding, Yeah, your gentle parents, spraying them with a bottle of water. I was so proud the other day because you know how my sister is not like me in the sense that she swears, heaps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she told me.
Speaker 3: That she accidentally dropped an F bomb around Anna for the first time. She really good, and Nicole was like being very patient with them, more fucking patiences than I would ever have.
Speaker 1: Good for her.
Speaker 3: And she was trying to brush her hair and after all of this carry on, eventually just went.
Speaker 1: For fuck sake. Oh, she said it at Hannah, Anna, Hannah sorry, it did say you sound like you said, Hannah sorry. And I was like, I never hear you swear. Let it one in front of a child. That was my friend who was like, you know, we need to teach boys from a young age to respect women. I mean, it's a discussion that's happening in this country, the great discussion to have. But she was like, my dad is a kid used to get my brothers and throttle them around the neck and say don't hit women. I don't think that's actually Yeah, you're right, Yeah, that's kind of countering. Now you sit in there and tell them, Yeah, you tell them exactly why. I don't know. I don't think I should be talking about parenting. I don't know how to parent a kid. I think it'd be very stressful.
Speaker 4: Mitchell and I will soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be our reality quite soon.
Speaker 3: And I I mean we're gonna have to toe the line when Eiquavius cries of like let it out, this is valid or you're.
Speaker 1: Just fearing a bradshut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: It would be hard. It would be hard.
Speaker 1: I think it would be hard, But I'm not getting can do it? Would I at least be godfather?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't even know if we'll do the god parent thing because we might not want to get the child baptized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to baptize it have godparents, do you.
Speaker 3: I mean you can just do it for a funny thing between friends. Yeah, you're the godfather without having anything official done, legally done, legally binding godparents.
Speaker 1: No, I mean it's not legally binding. But in the old church, Dase, it's if anything happened to my parents, I.
Speaker 4: Don't want them to be baptized at this point.
Speaker 1: No good call. If we did we do it on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, will it dunk.
Speaker 1: Just an infant? No, it didn't dunk, bounced right back up. You're listening to Is It just Me? Got something on your mind?
Speaker 2: Hit up at a couple of mitches on Instagram to get yourself on the show.
Speaker 3: I cand time to get one of our gorgeous idiots on the phone to let us know what's on their mind. If you want to come on the podcast with an is it just Me of your own, there are two ways you can go about letting us know. You can DM us on Instagram at couple of mitches, or you can send us a text on our hotline. The number is.
Speaker 6: Oh two till nine A two zero two till nine.
Speaker 3: And of course, if you make it on the podcast, you were eligible for a prize. If you just dm Jenna on our Instagram at a couple of minches, just let her know. Hey that with me on the show, I've hurt myself a prize. She'll send it out. And we've just fucking stocked the price covered having we Jenna. It's so re stocked, I should say incredible. Look at this everyone. The totally tote bags by Cheeries crotch.
Speaker 1: And can I just we we produced these really quickly, I mean totally was only brought to the show a couple of weeks. When you say we, yes, well yes, I mean you can take the credit.
Speaker 3: They've got that new tote smell, don't they Yes, totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. They're very nice and they're such good quality.
Speaker 3: They're very thick. These are money can't buy totes. You can only win them. We do have fingers crossed new merch which will be available soon. We'll let you know all about that when the time comes. But in the meantime, you can't buy these fucking totally tight now. They're only available if you come on the show and you win one.
Speaker 1: They're only winnable, I mean unless they're obviously sold on eBay for thousands of dollars, which I can only imagine will happen. It's beautiful. It's white, and then it's got like a yellow thick like I don't know, yellow handle hell.
Speaker 3: Yellow layering. It's even got hang on, hang on, hang on zip.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, I was.
Speaker 3: Quite clear, and when I said hang oudn't, I don't know what you were going to say. That's why I said hang on, give me a sorry, do it make the sound?
Speaker 1: Oh that's satisfying.
Speaker 3: That was a good fucking zip one. That's a good zip.
Speaker 1: Hang on. It's also got us on it.
Speaker 3: It has got us on it. And obviously the word tote.
Speaker 1: It's so beautiful.
Speaker 3: I love it because it kind of has a double meaning because it's total dash Alley, so really it reads total ally you're an ally you true go Jenny. You can pop that back so one.
Speaker 1: You can take on that number, of course, or you can d MS. Today we're going to a very small town in Victoria called Yarram gorgeous.
Speaker 3: This is another hectic, deep confessional, great yarn of anjem No no this no ok, it's.
Speaker 1: Thought something she's noticed in it.
Speaker 3: Well, look that we welcome that too. Maybe I'm just going to flip in. I'm just going to google really deep questions to ask mid even though her isn't that deep, I'll make it deep.
Speaker 1: Oh really into your deep era. You've been watching Oprah, I've been enjoying over gym.
Speaker 3: So far.
Speaker 1: They have been very good. They've been very I'm not saying I won't.
Speaker 3: Who's this person?
Speaker 1: This is Chloe Chloe from where Koe from Yarram, small town Victoria.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying this won't be enjoyable, but I'll get some deep.
Speaker 4: Shit out of just winning this exclusive total.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you've got a deep question for a Mitchell.
Speaker 3: I'll find something. Anyone who hasn't gotten their prize. By the way, remind Jenna it's fine. Just DM Jenna our Instagram.
Speaker 4: Don't lie is in Yarram.
Speaker 1: Hello Chloe, it's Jenna.
Speaker 5: Hello, so good.
Speaker 1: How are you you're an idiot?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes I am, yep.
Speaker 1: What have we stopped you doing? Where are you? What's happening?
Speaker 5: I mean not in class at the moment? But teaching?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh, teacher.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, students aren't allowed to use their phone since the fun were the teachers? Or have you slipped out?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 5: And they're only prep to prep one?
Speaker 3: Oh what does that mean? Prep?
Speaker 1: You won?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like foundation little kids like kindergarten. I think New South Wales called kindergarten. But yeah, the first like first year at school.
Speaker 1: I did not know they had different words for it. Foundation as funny? Is what you are you in? Foundation?
Speaker 3: Concealer?
Speaker 1: Well, Chloe, you've got any gym?
Speaker 6: Do you?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 1: Have you okay, well listen, you've heard the show, I'm sure, Bradley, or can't you in? And then you hit us with with with what it is? Okay, okay, all right, let's go. Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Sometimes you're too lazy to turn the light on when you go to the toilet, so you end up just peeing in the dark.
Speaker 1: What is the need of my like?
Speaker 3: That's a no, not just I definitely do that, Clay.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Chloe, I've done that so many times and I've gotten pissed all over the floor. Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Sometimes sometimes you just think, why don't I just turn the light on? Why don't I just do that?
Speaker 3: Because it hurts, it's jarring when you've been asleep, and then you turn a light on in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: And I've got a theory that if you turn the light on while you've gone to pee in the middle of the night, it takes you longer to fall back asleep. I agree, it's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's my theory as well. But I also do it, like when I haven't been asleep and it's just a dark house.
Speaker 1: A day when there's no lights on.
Speaker 3: No, it's with a muscle memory, you'd figure out your way around the house eventually.
Speaker 1: No, I'm with you. If you like, do a poo and you're in there for a while, lights on. But if you do in a quick week, no need for lights, I'm going to be in there for twenty seconds. Yeah, I'm with you and I get that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So who in your family did struggle with Chloe?
Speaker 1: Oh god, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Just wondering?
Speaker 1: Chloe. Mitchell's on this thing where he wants all is it just used to be dramatic. He wants not dramatic, just like he wants them to go meeting. You know how the last two episodes, Yeah.
Speaker 5: The last one was real deep, like the cheat was a cheating one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, like we want to get do ying and yank. So I thought this was a nice you know, we could talk about bathroom behaviors, old about what she's I'm.
Speaker 3: With you, I'm with you, but we've done that. Chloe, what are your current priorities in this season of your life? And why?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm not sure. I'm pretty boring, like I just live in a small challenge. It's a teacher in that ball.
Speaker 1: Okay, how old are you when you were a kid? Did you want to be a teacher?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What did you want to be?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't know, so I'm very boring.
Speaker 1: Sorry, how did you feel about where you up? What? Sorry? Tone, she's gone, she's small down yarram. Oh no, she's teaching.
Speaker 3: Can goes back to our debate about the sweater. I said through tunnel you technically hung up on it though you your finger did that?
Speaker 1: Mitchell? How could you say that? If the President of the United States says bomb Australia, who's to bomb that country?
Speaker 4: For me?
Speaker 1: Who's at fault? The president or the person that presses fire. I can't believe you see me as president. That's not the analogy. Not the analogy.
Speaker 3: No, Chloe, you're listening. I'm just fucking with your daml and you love your lot. Make sure you get your prize off.
Speaker 1: Jennifer and Chloe the first recipient of the totally tote bag, Gorge. If she wants us to sign it, we could sign like the limited edition. We could have signed the back of it. Or is that obnoxious?
Speaker 3: I've just imagine She goes, Oh God, Grafeed, I.
Speaker 1: Agree, we won't do it. If you want us to me, we will. But it's really up to you. All right. You can, of course, like we've already said, DMS a couple of it.
Speaker 3: We'd love to hear whatever it is. I'm just staring, Chloe. Can be whatever you like.
Speaker 1: But the deep ones are good.
Speaker 3: We do have the what about like, what about something along the lines of have you ever saved someone's life?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: That could be?
Speaker 3: Or your near death experience? All right, I'm giving the number again. That's what I want to hear, all.
Speaker 6: Right here, Oh far till nine A two zero two.
Speaker 3: Till nine near death experiences. If it's not too triggering to talk about, send us a text or a.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, if you are happy to come on the show, let us know. It's gonna be deep. I like it.
Speaker 3: We'll see how we go next. Is it just me Monday?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Correct.
Speaker 3: In the meantime, we.
Speaker 1: Better go and have my hair. It's time to go. Let's go, let's leave the show.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Update on Jenna's hydroplask. By the way, she still carries around that gasoline tank every day. I thought you'd give up, Jenna, But oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, going back to the crying thing. If someone stole that from you in the street. Surely you'd be a bit worked up.
Speaker 4: You'd whimper, absolutely, even if somebody took it and threw it on the ground.
Speaker 3: That's just straight up bullying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would cry. I would cry even if somebody pushed them.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jenna, come on, you teeing me up?
Speaker 3: Do it? Michell, Please, I'm not an asshole.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought we're.
Speaker 3: I slipped.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go, we're getting unhinged.
Speaker 3: I feel really bad now. Look at Jenna, the sadness in her eyes. Just now.
Speaker 1: I just drink little well plastic ones, very good for the environment.
Speaker 3: Many you hate the planet?
Speaker 1: The fuck is Mandy?
Speaker 3: That was a Captain Kim joke. Oh, I really think that our podcast would be so different if you guys understood my Captain Kim humor, Like, there's so much that slips through the cracks, and then this says will message me and go, I got it, don't want But I.
Speaker 1: Make jokes as well that you too don't understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, because most jokes that I'm used to have punchlines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mun kind of go on a waffle. They're all old stories, narratives of such nonsense.
Speaker 3: Go, let's go, go, go, all right, bye, see everyone, see.
Speaker 1: Ye will it the creamy of it all? I forgot by is it just me? A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast app.
Speaker 3: Welcome to A to D brief our secret segment on the end, we pretend the show is done, but it's not. Hopefully people don't listen to this because we really just go a bit rogue and talk absolute nonsense. Half the time.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 3: We do get a bit of gold in here sometimes it really just depends if it doesn't.
Speaker 1: That man, it's like gold panning in Baffett.
Speaker 3: On Mount Panorama. So you have been Have we spoken about this on the podcast? That fucking ad where that guy's ring the bell.
Speaker 1: Buying old jewelry? Have spoken? I know it, but I don't think we've spoken about it.
Speaker 3: Jewelry buy an old jewelry. I always thought that that because I aired that in the Central West and you have to drop it somewhere in Darbo. I always thought that was a local business and that was their ad. But then I kept seeing the aut in Sydney. I was like, oh my god, it's following in the big smoke and here you drop it off.
Speaker 1: At like Westfield.
Speaker 3: I think maybe town Hall or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a nice way to do it. Actually, more companies should advertise with an old man in a bell. It's very active, very very effective in black and white. Totally. What companies could use that tactic? Any of them make a wish, donate the jilder, donate.
Speaker 3: To childre that's roving a portoosc's next assignment. Just walk around with the bell.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so listen to it.
Speaker 3: It just me and we have his mic on the whole episode and every so oft them would have turned it back on to make sure he's still chanting. And if we catch him not chanting, his fire side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that's a really good idea. That's a great plan. I actually recently raided. It was my mum's birthdawn on the weekend, and I rated all of her old jewelry. In fact, I'm wearing one now. She's got this liked She asked you to do that. No. I bought her a jewelry cleaner for her birthday. Oh yeah, we got her a Sarewski tennis bracelet. She loved it and she's like, I want to start cleaning my jewlry. So we got her an Ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. Oh my god, my rings have never been cleaner, Mitchell, it's so good to get that front eBay. I just bought it was like fifty bucks Amazon. Yeah. Anyway, I stole so much of my mum's jewely, and a lot of it's actual gold.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, nice, shit, Maybe I should raid Jane's stuff.
Speaker 1: You should because it's all back in fashion like this.
Speaker 3: And also I reckon she'd would have owned some of them so long that she just forget about it. She wouldn't noticed.
Speaker 1: It was the same as Michelle Cherry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I don't know if we should be encouraging this. Just burgling a mum's the iloom.
Speaker 1: No, I think there was one. She's like, that's NaN's ring, Like men gave that to me. I'm speaking of adults crying. I made my grandmother cry once because I accidentally broke this like silver jewelry dish, you know what I mean. It's got a lid on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thick glass crystal sort of looking, and I accidentally broke the lid and she actually crying, Oh no, And I was asking. I was like sorry.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 3: What's the significance of it. She wouldn't tell me. I'm assuming it must have been some sort of family of air something. No, now she's got dementia. She would have forgotten.
Speaker 1: It's all good, no knowing Grandma, she's probably that's the one I remember. So I can't remember your name, but she knows you smashed that crystal jewelry lid.
Speaker 3: With her dementia. Her latest thing is that she's accusing my mom of stealing her blue sheets. Oh yeah, She's like, I've never seen blue sheets.
Speaker 1: Nita, Yeah that happened.
Speaker 3: She got so vicious about her, She's like, you've stole those fucking blue sheets. And Jakes like, why would I want your blue sheet?
Speaker 1: I know? They get so aggressive. Yeah, they do. It happens with Nan as well. God, what can you do? Maybe should get them both in his guest to host the podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, can you imagine the.
Speaker 1: People with dementia are the best for each other because they just go around in circles.
Speaker 4: That would actually be interesting, It would actually be interested.
Speaker 1: My poor kissy couldn't do it. She would not be a kissy. Yeah, with a double eye.
Speaker 3: Lucky workplace, ok, es.
Speaker 1: Okay, s s I e kissy kolera. Oh, that's right. But she was brilliant and she changed it to Claire that rings.
Speaker 3: I think we've had this exact conversation.
Speaker 1: I think we have recently. People have been saying you've had this conversation before, like the whole fishes, freshly washed dishes, smelling like fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I knew that you'd brought that up at least once. But someone accused you're bringing that up multiple times.
Speaker 1: Maybe who knows?
Speaker 3: Who knowes?
Speaker 1: I don't care. Oh. The Tunican was producer Grace my great make.
Speaker 3: Oh and wish. She really confused the next day about what to have for lunch.
Speaker 1: I bought her dinner to say, so, oh, that's good of you.
Speaker 3: Because I was. When I tell you that that nearly made me cry like baby. It's like this, the thought of this person coming in and going where did my tin go? I swear I had it in the frinch for tomorrow?
Speaker 1: No, I know, And in my head I was always like, I'll buy another can of tuna. But it was the very next day of the Monday.
Speaker 3: F you don't come in on Friday, no, ye?
Speaker 1: No? But she another does?
Speaker 6: She?
Speaker 1: Thank god? But the Monday, she was like, someone's taken my tunican. Oh my god, I have to apologize. That's me. I bought her a porter, so she really made money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I can only feel so sorry for someone that's eating tuna for lunch.
Speaker 1: Yuck. You know what.
Speaker 3: Better?
Speaker 1: I agree? It was one of those tunic cans that have the three chilies on the top. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I could smell it in it, could you? Yeah? I could.
Speaker 1: Last week was an unhinged episode.
Speaker 3: The pole is still going from last week's episode. By the way, should I refresh it and see if anything's changed.
Speaker 1: By the time his airs, they're all going to be going to be setting stone anyway. What is said is I just love how.
Speaker 3: We managed to completely put it back on you. You were calling me out and I didn't even think of this argument. Jenna was the one that said, no, wait, that means you have to pay the dollar, and I was like, yeah, I'm going to fucking take that point and run with it.
Speaker 1: Thanks a lot, Jenna, no problem, And I learned recently.
Speaker 3: Can I just say that I'm actually when it comes to like a debate, I'm good at arguing shit that I don't necessarily believe right for the sake of a debate, you know. So like Jenna came up with that argument, and I was like, yeah, no, I'm going to back this one, even though I'm technically the one that said it. But still I think you were liable.
Speaker 1: I could have kept going in the start of the show, but I think it's just boring and exhausted.
Speaker 3: Go and let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's see I'm good at debating.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 1: Well, I quite clearly did not say it, so there's legally there is no grounds.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the same argument you've already made.
Speaker 1: Correct, and the argument stands. Can you not defend her when.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to keep going on?
Speaker 1: And that's my point. That's what I just said. And you said debate.
Speaker 3: I thought you had something fresh for me. No, I've got the same point you said. I could have said more in the opener, but I didn't. Oh, he's got an additional argument.
Speaker 1: Nah no o. J Simpson got off murder. He clearly did it with his one argument about that glove. He just went on about the glove. The glove doesn't fit, the glove doesn't fit, and he got off. He just died. Good riddance. But in seventy years. When I die, everyone will go he's innocent.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, he never.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever told you this.
Speaker 3: But last year when I was in Adelaide for my comedy shows, it was part of Feast Festival, which is kind of like their queer arts and culture festival, right, Feast Feasts. Yes, not to be confused with the Cheese Festival at the same time, it's Feast Festival. It could be very confusing and Adelaide at that time of year. Yeah, So I went down to do my shows and then they asked me if I wanted to take part in the Feast Festival Comedy Debate, which is kind of like their fucking flagship thing, you know.
Speaker 1: Feat Festival Comedy Debate.
Speaker 3: Yes, every year, that's like their big event. You know how Sydney Comedy Festival has their fucking Gala.
Speaker 1: Showcase whatever, got their things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apparently Feast Festival Debate is like a big thing every year. They asked me to do it and I was like, sure, I can do that. I didn't realize that I was going to be made team leader. Oh how they've done this, Yeah, already happened.
Speaker 1: Why don't you talk about this?
Speaker 3: I am right now, get off your phone and listen.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to organize things to the show. It wasn't this.
Speaker 3: Last year for Dan.
Speaker 1: Put it on for Dan. This was last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I never told you about it, all right, Yeah, so they asked me to do it. Didn't realize I was going to be the team leader. It's like, what is it again? Affirmative and the negative is that it firm affirmative and negative?
Speaker 1: Pe go, thank you. I was listening and on my phone.
Speaker 3: So I was team leader and the other team their team leader was Christian Hull.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yes, yes, and on the boat.
Speaker 3: The argument was we were better off in the closet. Gay pride shouldn't exist, no one should ever come out funny, and I had to argue in favor of that. What does that make me the affirmative?
Speaker 1: Yeah, affirmative of the point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was team leader of the affirmative at a queer arts festival, trying to convince all these queer people in the audience that we were better off in the closet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but comedy, like everyone knows that it's a joke.
Speaker 3: I guess so, But like I had a fucking tough argument on my hand, didn't I yeah, yeah, And so the team leader comes out and does the first bit, like introduces everyone and sums up the main argument. So I came out first. Christ and came out after me, and he did like a musical number.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: He had one of those pop up tent things and he's like, I'm in the closet, let me out, and then started singing I'm coming out, and I was like, oh, oh my god, he's got props.
Speaker 1: Musical number.
Speaker 3: He's going to be such a crowd pleaser. But then the next two speakers on each team say their bit, and then Christian and I have to come back and have to like have listened intently to the other's argument and debunk it. And so the closing argument is really what's going to get you? And somehow, even though Christian had another musical closing number, I won.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I won. How did you argue it? The gays believed you? Yeah, what was your argument?
Speaker 3: Well, we were saying that it's better off in the closet, and I think my argument was, you know what happens when gay culture integrates into mainstream Hen's nuts. We were better off in the closet with our dirty little secret bars that no one will dare step foot into. Yes, and then I said, what else did I say? I said, you know what happens when gay pride goes too far? Fucking glee, That's what happened, well, said, I can't remember what else it was. But then I had to debunk what everyone else's arguments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right, classic debate.
Speaker 3: But I was just lying through my teeth. Maybe I'm a better lie than I thought.
Speaker 1: I think so, I think brilliantly. I've always said that.
Speaker 3: In the context of a fucking debate, I'll just no, I'll die on this hill. I'm good at that.
Speaker 1: I'll come up with the You are like a dog with a bone. You've got a point to prove, you've got something to say, and often I just.
Speaker 3: That's why when Jenna brought up last week, actually cheery is libel? Oh my god, my tail was wagging. That dog with the bar.
Speaker 1: Was really but see, I'm like a cat with a ball. I'll just be like, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Cats don't really play with balls.
Speaker 1: So well, I don't know that's how I felt. I was like, yeah, happily, yeah, the cat with the ball. I don't need to win, Like I didn't, didn't think about it until this moment. Again, like I sure logged off. I really don't know, did I?
Speaker 3: Because the votes speak for themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quite clearly that good at debating. They held against it.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should have been the fucking high school debating team.
Speaker 4: You should have You should have joined me on history debating.
Speaker 3: We had a great time. Was sitting around going, nah, that didn't happen, Jenne.
Speaker 1: History debating is not real.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: It was real. That's not real because history is history for reasons. Well, we debated it every sort of history.
Speaker 3: Give me something in history that I can debunk.
Speaker 1: With a man walked on moon?
Speaker 3: So oh, I can't debunk that because I just want to believe it. That put parks on the map, Our good dish.
Speaker 1: Parks involved in that. Yeah, with putting man on the moon.
Speaker 3: Have you not seen dish, Well, you would never have seen the footage of it if not for the park's dish. Why I think a big ass fucking satellite dish was meant to do it overseas, but there were technical issues, maybe a storm, so they were just cooling around the globe going, has anyone got a dish and parks were like, yeah, yes, we can use ours. Where do we have to point it?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 3: They pointed it at the moon and then the pictures beamed around the world.
Speaker 1: That's such a cool story.
Speaker 3: I know, right. And they still haven't let it down. They have got bloody.
Speaker 1: Gift shops and teatails and everything. That's how you do it, your milk it. Wait, so I did not know that. So they've actually did you go.
Speaker 3: To the dish or am imagining that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I've driven past it.
Speaker 3: I think I'm thinking of someone else.
Speaker 1: No, I did not go to the dish.
Speaker 3: Now they make it a full thing. Now they've got a cafe. It's the tourist attraction. I take everyone of the dish much else to see. In my area the dish still happening. But it's like in operation, it's still dishing.
Speaker 1: We're still dishing.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't have any reason to believe otherwise. No, it's the waste of a dish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree more. All right, shall we end the show? Shall we go?
Speaker 3: Oh? It's getting more and more abrupt with you.
Speaker 1: Well, I just kind of like pull it out of nowhere. I have so much more dish chatting than I've actually got none, but plata chat I could go on for a hour.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what fucking the park dish is the same as the opera house in the It needs a scrub, it needs a pressure clean.
Speaker 1: Oh you've said this before.
Speaker 3: They just especially today as I was driving in the studio, I was like, fuck, that opera house is filthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The Harbor Bridge as well needs lick a paint. It's rusted on like it is that adds to the charm. You think, yes, that adds to the charm. But if it's meant to be white, the opera house, it's not. No, you're right, it's it's eggshell. Not even that you don't reckon. It's just browner.
Speaker 3: I don't know how it's it's it's like particularly the top, the corner, like the little peak. Yeah, the sharp bits they're brown as fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I agree.
Speaker 4: I don't know assume why they don't clean it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's very hard to it's curved, yeah, but they can find a way. But it's also raining today. You think that would help, I know, maybe just put a helicopter with some you know how when they do bushfires and they drop the big you know, sort of envelop of the water. They just dropped some you know, dawn dish soap on top with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and wait for it to rain and then they'll just big bubbles everywhere.
Speaker 1: That'll kill will kill the fishion spill under the tourists. You don't want that, so many of them.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: All right, we should go, I bully again, abrupt.
Speaker 3: I've got so much more opera house chatting where we can keep going, Natra, we can go. We hope in podcasts made you feel at least two percent better today, So we do.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Catch you on Wednesday for a fan favorite segment, Will talk back ting and will it Crane?
Speaker 1: Of course? Yeah, will Cream's not a fan favorite yet, I got ahead of myself. It will be No, that's what equal manifesting.
Speaker 3: Maybe it will.
Speaker 1: I've manifested it. Yeah, and that's not up for debate. It will be a fan favorite segment. You two have dishes coming.
Speaker 3: I would never make love. You would never to make that, all right, See idiots, that's Modnesday.
Speaker 1: Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of mechas.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.