Speaker 1: Just posted the black couple of mitches. Yeah, delease yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Fool.
Speaker 2: I actually love doing laundry.
Speaker 1: What the fuckers are small? And it's like, should we do the smalls? And I was like, what which means andies and socks?
Speaker 2: You're small? Still aren't small?
Speaker 1: No? It is Michui and Mitchell coups. How are you? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: That is so appropriately tired because for the first time ever, I did the washing today, did you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I felt bad listening to that because I'm like, that is skewing, very fat shamy of me. But the joke was staring me in the fucking face, as if I couldn't make it.
Speaker 1: If I laugh at at rule of fummies, it's okay, exactly. If I start crying, that's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: I did the washing, and yeah, for reasons out of my control, I had to do them, and.
Speaker 2: It was so fun.
Speaker 1: I really, I'm not bullshiting. And I know this sounds like oh elitis, but in a relationship, you'll have your own rolls, right, So I have my rolls and washing isn't one of them.
Speaker 2: But you pull your weight in other ways, like driving everywhere and.
Speaker 1: Driving everywhere paying for the majority of things. Yeah, yeah, yes, that's emotional support.
Speaker 2: Well the joy of laundry you're missing out, but yeah, because.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. I called my mum and I'm like, which holds are going? And she said, I don't want to see that? What else? Like this? Which sauce? What do they call not sauces?
Speaker 2: What are they detergent?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, do you use the liquid or the powder?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's the thing. I don't buy them. I you We've got the liquids, two liquids, and I also have those beads that you put in and make them smell really good.
Speaker 2: That might actually be a bit beyond my fucking recognition as well. I don't know anything about beads and liquids. I just chuck the powder in. And if I'm doing a load of whites, I've got the sards ultra white and.
Speaker 1: Oh I'll bring you some of the beads in. I've got them at Costco, and I may I'll put them in a little sip block for you. Okay, hold on, hold on, So the whites and the blacks can't go together. But colors can go with blacks.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I usually chuck colours in with blacks. That's fine, okay, But do you know what happened to me the other day? I threw in a load of colors and there might have been a pair of white socks in there.
Speaker 1: You put colors, yeah, okay, And.
Speaker 2: I was just like, whatever, it's a sock. And I had this new red shirt and then the socks are now pink. I thought that was a mini Yeah, now I've got so much pink shit? Oh because you had one red sock in there, no one wed shirt?
Speaker 1: Oh shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And even like a thing that was in there in my load of colors was like a stripey blue and white shirt. Ye, the fucking stripes are now pink. So like everything that had a hint of white is now pink. I was like, I thought that was something you see in the movies. I didn't know that actually happened.
Speaker 1: At least you're gay. Imagine if you were a trading and you had to rock up to work and everything went all your whites went pink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I have a shirt that was like a really bright colored, pinky move sort of color. And then it's kind of faded, so might chuck it in with the red shirt. Yeh, to re diet pinck, that'll be handed.
Speaker 1: I took a photo to send to my mum because she was so proud of me. Oh wow, look I've hung up price Keeper Jenner is of course price kep Jenna. Look at my washing.
Speaker 2: Here's twenty seven years old. Jenna.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, that's true.
Speaker 1: There's some skid marks on that one.
Speaker 2: Believe you've had someone doing your washing your whole life. I'm assuming your mum would have done it and then your partner. Correct but but I'm telling you you're missing out. It's quite rewarding.
Speaker 1: That's That's my point is that I really enjoyed it. The sun's on you. I had a podcast in and I was like, hold on, I'm gonna getting a bit of exercise. I'm going up and down. The sun was beaming on my face. I just done my skincare, so it was like baking it in. I really enjoyed it. And I woke up and the sun was out and I'm like, oh my god, I'm going to do washing today.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's also like a battle.
Speaker 2: Of keeping on top of it. I don't know who I feel like I'm battling with but I'm like, oh my god, I'm winning because I'm on top of it. Once it starts piling up the laundry pile, that becomes very overwhelming. Yeah, But if I'm on top of it all the time, like my laundry hamper that has the three slots white blacks colors, Yeah, it's very very rarely full.
Speaker 1: Oh really, because you're on top of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes I probably do too small of a load because I'm like, nah, I like being on top of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, poor Sean. And we know you like being on the bottom of it. Interesting.
Speaker 2: So you don't have a dryer, No, we do have a dryer. I'll be you hung it out this cause.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we have a hybrid washer dryer. It's the same in the same machine.
Speaker 2: I've heard they're good.
Speaker 1: They're good, but you have you can't do you can't wash. You can't do wash, put it in the dryer and then do another wash load. You have to leave it in, so you kind of have to. It doubles the time of doing it all. So if I were to do it again, I would get a washer and a dryer. But the washing line is right there. And it's in the sun all day. It's so nice.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's fucked about washing lines though, when you sort of fold a T shirt over and you kind of fold it in the middle and it's hanging that way on the and then the bloody sun bleaches this line across your shirt.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, I use I use coat hangers for everything. Really, all my shirts are coat hung. Don't think that works.
Speaker 2: They're on hangers.
Speaker 1: I'd love to make coat if he's hung and no, we got it, thank you so much. So then once they dry, you put them straight in the in the wardrobe.
Speaker 2: That's fucking good. That's really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my engine, it's not my invention.
Speaker 2: And then you don't have to iron it either now of course.
Speaker 1: Not because it hangs because it's heavy. When it's wet. My god, the sun bakes it. I'm teaching you, guys, and it's my first day of washing.
Speaker 2: Can we please do a laundry hack segment? I'm not joking, run by no, just everyone listening right now. Maybe I'll do it next week. Okay, a couple of mitches or send us a text for one two seven one two O nine two.
Speaker 1: That surprised me, that shocked me. I didn't even know how that happened. I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: I want to hear laundry hacks. Yes, do you ever have a pair of black shorts or something and after a few washes they go a bit gray or like the scene is not as black as it was. I got this stuff to do with your load of blacks. It's like a special detergent that is meant to maintain the black color.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Probably a fucking scam. I haven't noticed perfect different.
Speaker 1: My Nan growing up, her washing machine used to sound like she poured marbles in it, like it and you know, the father was in the war, so I don't know how she didn't get PTSD flashbacks fucking normandy. But you'd walk in and it wouldn't be yea, what's going on with NaN's washer?
Speaker 2: Yes, start spinning so fast you think it's going to be airborne.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, totally mean prepel like, no wonder you girls sit on them for pleasure? Jenna?
Speaker 2: Is that a thing?
Speaker 1: Well, you can speak to this gen. I haven't done that, but you people do it.
Speaker 4: I've heard of people doing it.
Speaker 2: We are learning today, and you know what, what a shame that My fucking dryer is suspended in the air.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, Oh damn that you could sort of do a handstand against it, Jenna and feel some sort of pleasure. I'm sure. No. My nan had woolen balls that she'd put in her washing and it would stop with the static and it would iron out wrinkles. So she said, you don't need to iron them if you put balls in your washing machine.
Speaker 4: What type of ball?
Speaker 1: Sometimes she'd put tennis balls if she ran out of wool balls.
Speaker 2: But I don't think the wrinkles that require ironing. I don't think they come from the washing. They come from the drying process normally.
Speaker 1: But apparently that the balls would heat up and then because they were like hot iron balls, they'd like hit the shirt and roll out the kinks. She swore by it. I don't know laundry hacks. Next week, next week, whenever we end up doing.
Speaker 2: It, or if sure, someone can't be ironing his shirt, you just chuck it in the dry with an ice cube for like ten or some minutes and then it comes out. Yeah, it comes out way less crinkled.
Speaker 4: Okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: You put an ice cube in the dryer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does sound like someone's doing a dry by shooting for a little bit with the ice cube rattling around, but it does the trick.
Speaker 1: See, this is fantastic. Next, okay, whole Ye, we're gonna have no axe left. Are we both good otherwise?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Feeling good?
Speaker 1: Yeah good?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, I'm good. Yeah, I'm fine. Couldn't be better, truly. If you is your first time listening, welcome to Is it just me? Every week we start the show the same way with something we notice, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know my ageent, I don't know his, and we just throw shit against the wall and hope it sticks.
Speaker 2: It doesn't always stick, does it more.
Speaker 1: Often than not? At sticks? Sometimes when it doesn't stick, we just kind of force it in. Yeah, we make we make it stick, all right? Shall we jump in with the show.
Speaker 2: Sure, he's going to go first?
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine's rather mine can go first. It's rather fresh, quite literally fresh and top of mind, and I just finished some of it, so I thought, is it just me? Do you also have a cuisine or a food that you hyper fixate on for a small brief period of time?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it kind of ruins it for you.
Speaker 1: If you do that, do you think, Yeah, Oh, I'm currently on fish. I'm in love with fish on eggs. Oh, I've been on my.
Speaker 2: Egg I've had many egg eras, and I'm back in it now because of the meal plan I'm following. This is a good while it lasts, but I could easily become sick of them.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: See, I'm on fish like whitefish, and I bake it in a bit of baking paper, or I'll get crumbed fish or anywhere that has fish, I'll get it fish burgers, fish, tacos. The little frozen McCain's fish that you put in the microwave. Incredible. Yeah, I don't have a microwave, so I've got to other note. But you can microwave.
Speaker 4: You need to get a microwave.
Speaker 1: I do, I will, I will eventually.
Speaker 2: I trust micro fish.
Speaker 1: It's coming from frozen.
Speaker 2: I suppose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess, because like I'm microwave like chicken things.
Speaker 1: Like chicken breasts. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's fine. Microwaves say it's radiation. I am obsessed with it, and it's like all I think about. For lunch, I had fish in a curry and it was brilliant, and I just I worry, Mitch. You're right that I'm gonna get over it, because.
Speaker 2: No, because I've had this happen too. I was hyper fixated on fucking fish, particularly tuna.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm allergic, so I can't eat it.
Speaker 2: Tune. It's fish.
Speaker 1: I'm allergic to the tune. I'm allowed to other fish. I'm not alleged to all just tuna.
Speaker 2: Wow, I really am learning today because you don't know that. I thought that tuna was more referring to the form that it comes in, like a purade fish. I don't realize there was a particular fish.
Speaker 1: You thought tuna was the act of processing fish. Yeah, no, tuna is a tuna is a fish.
Speaker 2: So I can fuck off the pet barn right now, get myself at like a little bowl that you'd put a goldfish in and put some tuner in.
Speaker 1: A beef comes from a cow, it's not just it's been ground up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what type of count beef applies to all counts?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought that tuna was just any fish, but you mash it up like fucking cat food.
Speaker 1: That's really funny. Is it just me? That really is just you?
Speaker 2: But anyway, I ate a lot of fucking tuna in year eleven when I was trying to lose mate, and it is good for that, but also it just came a day where it just made me want to vomit. Oh god, yeah, because I'd take it to school and everything. I was that annoying kid. It was having spinky fucking tuna at lunch.
Speaker 1: You know what I reckon. I can tell what kind of variety of tuna can someone eats just by looking at them and knowing their personality. You know that John McCain, whatever her name is, who's the guy that does the fish?
Speaker 2: Maccaine, You've done it again.
Speaker 1: Now, who's the fish? John West? They have all the varieties you can get fish in fucking Mabelene if you want it, meets you're a lemon pepper.
Speaker 2: No I'm not, because I'm off tuna now. But if I ruined it for myself in.
Speaker 1: Year eleven, if you did in year eleven, you'd go the lemon pepper.
Speaker 2: I think I did. There was like a chili one, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh sweet chili?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was. I got her in those snack pack things where it would come with a couple of crackers and the tuner on the other side.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, kind of like those.
Speaker 2: Yogo pouches things, but it was tunea.
Speaker 1: I love the Yogo pouch. What they call it Yogo snack pack or snack snackaballs. Remember googurts my head off, suck my guts out' shit, that's what explains my kink of doing just that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, just a joke.
Speaker 1: Let me google it and they had the monkey on it, had King Cold on it. Yeah, yogo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we established that. We're trying to figure out what it was called just a Yogo snackpack or something.
Speaker 4: It was either chop chips or them and m yes, you're.
Speaker 1: Right, you're right, yeah, original Yogo mix, Yogo mix with em and m.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mum wouldn't buy those because they were too expensive. But I think the truth is I was just too fat. And she's like, this is the last fucking thing you need.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: She's like, your brother can have them because he goes to footy training, but not you, tubby, not youry. You're gonna have your tuner and what do you call it? Cracker turner and cracker. Yeah, someone just.
Speaker 1: Send me a photo of a fucking fish.
Speaker 2: Who did someone someone eat stopping on it right now?
Speaker 1: Was I just talking about fish?
Speaker 2: You're talking about Channer and fish and yeah, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Who is it?
Speaker 1: Who's listening? It's a fish? That's really weird.
Speaker 2: Guy, Well, who texted you that?
Speaker 1: I don't want to read their number out?
Speaker 2: Oh so it's not safe a contract.
Speaker 1: But they've messaged the gym line.
Speaker 2: How did they that's scared and really scared.
Speaker 1: Live on any sort of device? Are you live on your fucking socials? No, that they've texted gym line. I'm going to call them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm really scared.
Speaker 1: That's really scary.
Speaker 2: We accidentally go on life somewhere. I'm not authorized because the gym phone number doesn't have credit. We just received messages.
Speaker 1: I'm going to call them from the.
Speaker 4: Studio then, I'm really scared.
Speaker 1: That's scary. How do they know we were talking about fish? It surely is a coincidence, because coincident.
Speaker 2: Tonight of a fish for no reason?
Speaker 4: That's freaky.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, who's this Bella Bella? Did you send a photo of a fish to me?
Speaker 2: Maybe that's fine, but why please explain? Why not?
Speaker 1: Please explain? Why elaborate? Why did you have a thought to send me a photo of a fish at this exact moment.
Speaker 2: You know what, just kind of in the moods for a.
Speaker 1: Do you know who you're talking to, Bella? I think I do. It's Mitch Mitchen, because we.
Speaker 2: Were in the middle of talking about fish on the podcast and then you texted it's a photo of fish, and we freaked out, being like, who's pocket dolled Instagram live?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had been told that you have psychic abilities?
Speaker 2: I have not, but maybe I do.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It just made me giggle.
Speaker 1: Are you listening right now?
Speaker 3: Non?
Speaker 4: Why the fuck did you message the number?
Speaker 2: Bella?
Speaker 1: You know when you listen to the latest episode you're going to hear it happen live where I'm discussing my love for fish and then you takes a photo of a fish. So we always allreaked out thinking that we were being live streamed.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I was just talking to Callum and I just found a fish meme and thought I'd send it to you guy.
Speaker 2: Well, thank god you sent it, Bella, because that fish made this talking point far more interesting than it was before. We were just talking about Cherry's love of fish. But you can't wait to turn into this episode Darland, I'm so excited, all thank you, all right, well thanks for that, darling, you're so worried, chutel fuck off. I just need a second.
Speaker 4: Sad still freak.
Speaker 2: I almost don't believe her.
Speaker 1: And it's a fish and it was sent at the perfect time to yeah on the dot.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad that when she sees the photo that she finds funny. Her next reaction is and I'm going to send it to wittim.
Speaker 4: Yes, but she said it to meme. But it's just a photo of a fish.
Speaker 2: It's seriously, it's not a memes.
Speaker 1: Well there goes my fish habit being kicked don't last and took as bella. All right, well I'm over my fish era is officially done.
Speaker 2: What was that you turn your knock your off please.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a different sound of.
Speaker 2: Fat what we were trying to play MSN or is that the old Facebook messenger? Then that's old Facebook's MSN is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's quickly.
Speaker 1: I'm a psychic.
Speaker 2: No, it's next to it on that that's sent it.
Speaker 1: So that's Facebook's old face, which is right? God that that makes me feel horny. I was like messaging like.
Speaker 2: I was like you know, and you ate were use sexting on MSN?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't have a webcam?
Speaker 2: Were you ms sexting?
Speaker 1: But that's how like when I might when I get an erection. This is the sound that plays in my head like up up up, You know, it happens in three sort of ways.
Speaker 2: Well, after all my viagra updates struggles. The sound that plays in my head.
Speaker 4: Is it works?
Speaker 2: That's so quick?
Speaker 1: I'm on fire with sound effects today.
Speaker 2: Do you know what this ties in perfectly to my Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really, I'm not even fucking with you.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let let's go.
Speaker 2: So is it just me? Am I due for another silly goose era?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I feel you're pretty silly as it is. You're worried? Well, thank you.
Speaker 2: But I've definitely been sillier. Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: You have you have yet? I can think of sillier times.
Speaker 2: So I was thinking about this the other day because I went back to the college that I used to study at AFTERS, which is Australian Film Television Radio school, and I was back there doing a lecture and I don't know what it was about this time, because I've been you know, teaching there for a few years, but I don't know what it was about this time. I just had all these flashbacks to the year twenty seventeen when I was a student there. Oh my god, and I was a fucking goose. Yeah, I was just so silly. I was so random.
Speaker 1: You were a silly bugger, because that's when we met.
Speaker 2: And you know when we met was when I decided to rein it in because I just started a brand new job and I was working full time and I'm like, come on till you're an adult now.
Speaker 4: He was much sillier before.
Speaker 3: Yes, he was a silly Also, wasn't a bit of a mess Yeah, like a messy silly good.
Speaker 1: Don't give yourself too much credit. You're pretty messy when I met you.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I've definitely fluctuated in terms of my messiness.
Speaker 1: So explain what a silly goose era is.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just feel like I was such a silly goose and like my friends and I would just do stupid shit, and it was just something about growing up and getting older where you're like, oh, I actually missed that.
Speaker 4: Like I remember one time we lit a toothbrush on fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did. I did like outdoor patio furniture and fire at university as well.
Speaker 1: That's arson, but sure, silly goose, silly goose.
Speaker 2: And and I don't know. It was just things like when I lived in a sharehouse and my friends and I would you know, have a bit of a green cigarette, Ah, yeah, very soon, and then we'd be very hungry all of a sudden, and then we'd order shitloads of McDonald's and eat it on my bed because we were in a sharehouse and everyone, all the randoms in the house were using the lounge room correct things like that, and the whole time I felt guilty for being silly, and I was like, oh, come on, Mitchell, you've got to grow up and get on the straight and narrow. Now that I'm on the straight and narrow, I'm like, I'm bored.
Speaker 1: How many how many silly goose moments do you have in a week?
Speaker 2: Because it's not as many as I used to.
Speaker 1: No DeSean have? Does he like the silly goose moments?
Speaker 2: I think I've brought it out of him. Out of the two of us, I'm definitely far more stupid.
Speaker 1: I was going to say he's very he's not serious, but I feel like you'd have to convince him to be a silly goose.
Speaker 2: No, it actually doesn't take much convincing really, Yeah, No, I have to dig very deep to find his silly goose inside either.
Speaker 1: His goose is quite shallow near the surface.
Speaker 2: I think I bring it out of him. I feel like growing up, you get a bit bored because also everyone around me, we're all in the same All these friends that I was silly with once, we're all on the same page. Now we're all calming down and becoming more adult and sensible. And I'm like, it's just every so often want to be a bit silly. You used to.
Speaker 1: Taking people were you used to drive your car, and then you used to scream out the window looking for an imaginary girl named Tigan as if she was lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're looking for a missing child name to Tagan, just to confuse people. I don't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: You could. There's nothing stopping you from tiaging.
Speaker 2: It depressing taganing by yourself, isn't it Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, we could go with you. I'll tag him with you. Really, I'll take him with you. Why don't we think of something a new silly goose activity? We can do that also aligns with our adult personalities we head to thirty.
Speaker 4: I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: MM, Like what we've already set fire to a toothbrush? I haven't. I want to let the the government know that I was not involved in that situation.
Speaker 4: Why the fuck did we set fire to a tooth bront just felt like it?
Speaker 1: Why don't we? Oh?
Speaker 2: I remember that? Yeah, I remember now, we opened them and.
Speaker 4: Just lit it on fire.
Speaker 1: There no reason behind it. The reason, oh oh, what was it?
Speaker 2: Was a threat? Pardon me, We'll think about it. If you're sitting in the same room as someone and you want to make it clear to them that you ought not be fucked with. Yeah, if you just light something on fire in your hand and make direct eye contact with them the whole time, they're going to get the message and they can't go to HR because you didn't do anything too, Oh my god, stupid in jokes.
Speaker 4: Like that, silly.
Speaker 2: I just feel like the whole point of this is that you've got to stay in touch with your inner child despite growing up. That's all because I enjoyed being silly. Then there's no reason I need to stop being silly.
Speaker 1: Now, Why don't you walk out there, I can give you a wireless mike.
Speaker 2: No, I do it.
Speaker 1: Come on here at the Kiss team.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: See, my version of being a silly goose is daring other people to do shit, and I come up with the silly ideas and to my entertainment.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you want me to be a silly goose, but by you telling me what to do, that'll instill the silly goose energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what would you want me to do? We've got I do. I can be silly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, but you're looking for a goose sounded the whole time.
Speaker 1: We could go out there and just pretend, oh my god, Prince Charles is dead.
Speaker 2: That's not fun.
Speaker 1: No, okay, sorry, sorry, sorry? What says the little fucking toothbrush on fire?
Speaker 2: Here's an example of silly goose. When I was doing my old podcast, Not My Cup of Tea, one of my co hosts Acelyn, she did a whole episode from a tree outside with a portable mark for no fucking reason. We just said, do it from a tree. It'll be fun. So let's find something equally random like that to do next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you going to bring it or shall I bring it? It's your area.
Speaker 2: We can brainstorm.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's brainstorm. That's goose storm. And then next week there will be one element of silly goosisms in the show. I'm down for that.
Speaker 2: I'm down.
Speaker 1: I see you next week.
Speaker 2: So we're doing laundry hacks and some sort of silly gu brilliant show next week. What if when we get is it just you call it?
Speaker 6: On?
Speaker 2: Next we say high to them and then when they say high back, we just like make an animal always at them and never explain it. Oh, that's very my humor.
Speaker 1: And then move through.
Speaker 2: What's her name that we're about to speak to?
Speaker 1: Let me jack.
Speaker 2: She's not on the line yet. It's Olivia, right, okay, so we could be like, oh, hi, how are you? And then we just go how are you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: What's the animal we're going to commit to? Geese?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's be silly geese.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's all surprise each other. We all do a different one.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do that.
Speaker 4: Okay, so different one and.
Speaker 1: We never acknowledge it. Yeah, what if she goes what was that?
Speaker 2: What was what? Okay, that's fine, it's already funny.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Is it just me? You got something on your mind?
Speaker 3: Hit up at a couple of Mitch's on Instagram to get yourself on the show.
Speaker 1: All right, your time to shine. Idiots listening to the show, your chance to get on and have an Is it just me? Of your own we call them? Is it just use if you're on the show. Yeah, yeah, of course it is your turn. And if you're on the show, DM prize keeper Jenna shall do a job. She'll get you a prize.
Speaker 2: Out just su bribe you to come in the air with this. Yeah, if you've got one of your own app couple of mitches is where you can send it. Also the text line oh for one two seven one two o nine two send us fish picks whatever it may be.
Speaker 1: But now today we are heading over the ditch to White ketto New Zealand, as we welcome Olivia to Is it just me? Hi, Olivia Kiura.
Speaker 3: Welcome every one, Kyota, Kyoda.
Speaker 1: Watch what's going on in New Zealand at the moment. Not much should be feared.
Speaker 3: It's pretty boring over here, is that you know?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: As if it's that boring, it looks gorgeous. I can't wait to come there one day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is very beautiful, a lot of really good scenery, but when you live here it's different.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: True. Actually I feel the same way about growing up on the farm. I'm like, it's beautiful, but not when you live here. True. Yeah, yeah, not a seet every day, but go for a up here. I'm sure that would be nice.
Speaker 1: Hey, how long have you listened to the show? I'm probably about a year now.
Speaker 2: I found Combs on tech Talk and then.
Speaker 1: You're a new one.
Speaker 2: So I'm glad you found us.
Speaker 4: Absolutely now bloody every week listening.
Speaker 1: We love having it.
Speaker 2: I also love the accent it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have an accent. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What does our accent sound like to you? It's very noticeable, Like if you have to describe it, does it sound posher than New Zealand or more foul? I would say more foul. I'll cop that we sound a lot more stincier than you guys.
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny that we have an accent? Jentlemen and I Do we all have different accents? Or can you tell, like who's talking based on our accent?
Speaker 2: Mine's probably a bit.
Speaker 4: How you're all super.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so interesting.
Speaker 3: How you say my name like Olivia?
Speaker 1: Well, how do you say it?
Speaker 2: Olivia?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: All right, Lawrence Olivia composer, All right, Bradley or can't you in then hit us with your jim okay, awesome?
Speaker 2: Is it just me.
Speaker 1: A personalized plates?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Do she in?
Speaker 5: A waste of money?
Speaker 2: Then another places in your car?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought you meant like custom dinner plates that you make for your mom on mother's dad you what's your problem with them, Olivia?
Speaker 2: I just think they seem like such a waste of money, Like I get it your car you have like.
Speaker 3: Catherine's car or Blady Simon and the eye the one and it just got to waste the money.
Speaker 2: I don't have anything against them, but there's not a lot of room to play with, not a lot of letters. No, like one of my aunties for all of her kids eighteenth, she would get them all of my cousin's personalized plates, and one of them is Tea Combs, but there's not enough room for the bee, so it's MS. And every time I see it, I'm like, well, you just spelt the last name wrong. That's so frustrating.
Speaker 3: Exactly, that's just waste of money.
Speaker 1: Isn't it. Well, I have custom plates, do really? Yeah, you've seen my car.
Speaker 2: I have never noticed that their custom Yeah.
Speaker 1: The same as your auntie. It's a family tradition. I didn't ask for that.
Speaker 2: I actually think the tradition is quite cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the tradition is really cute. My grandfather did it for my mum when they were free, and then they did it for all her siblings. All my aunties and uncles all have their year of birth, so like you know, sixty five, and then their name or their initials if it fits. So I'm not going to say my my custom number plate out loud. Can you say what you're reading?
Speaker 2: Turned the mic off and tell me what it is because I've never noticed me too. Yeah ah right now that's not obvious enough to be personal life.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, it's not like igin boy we pain for it because but mind a black and gold like they're a bit fucking bougie. So I've just got the configurator up here shows you all the different types.
Speaker 2: And to see if these number plates are available.
Speaker 1: Let's try one for JYM so I IJM. You have two more letters twenty three as well.
Speaker 4: You can't have anything inappropriate. That's true.
Speaker 1: True, So we could do I gym twenty three. It's four hundred and eighty five a year.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, So who paid for your custom plates?
Speaker 1: My mum paid for the one off as a gift. But I just paid ninety bucks every year. Oh so it's ninety y but it goes up. So but the plate, the cost you lock in is the fee that you pay forever. So my mum doesn't pay for any because she brought them in the fucking eighties.
Speaker 2: But look it says on the website two to six letters, so we could just get IJM.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so here it is. So custom formats here on the right are five hundred bucks a year, and you can spell whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Or even more expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but or you can do one hundred and fifteen and then you can get the dot and fall into the numbers category. Look, these are all the cheaper ones on the left.
Speaker 2: These are all the Oh that's just too much effort. I still find them away so maaty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I don't think i'll carry now that I don't know how much costs. I'm like, whoa, Yeah, anyone with custom plates, they must be fucking loaded one hundred bucks a year. I get it, you've got money.
Speaker 1: You want to know something crazy, My cousin sold her custom number plates for eighty thousand dollars because car collectors, really, really really rich people want them. So she had the number plate zero zero zero zero eight nine, which is the year she was born, and like that is so highly sought after, it's so rare to get, and someone paid eighty thousand dollars and they bought.
Speaker 2: A house with it, So it's an epentally.
Speaker 1: Well, it depends on the plates you get. Yeah, so if you get, like you know, Jenna four, I don't know if that's going to be you know, sought after.
Speaker 2: Not as much as the birth year, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the numbers apparently like zero one and zero five go for like hundreds of thousands of dollars. Really rich people want them. To imagine how cool it could be to have that one custom number plate. I mean means nothing to me that cool? No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, I think we've flogged this dead horse.
Speaker 1: Thanks Olivia, Thanks Olivias, thank you God, thank you for listening to the top Gear podcast. Yeah bye bye, guys, DM Price, Cuby Jenna will get you a gift.
Speaker 2: Yes, she was quite gone.
Speaker 1: She was sweet.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised that none of us were cheap and did the sheep noise through a New Zealander. I'm actually glad that we didn't.
Speaker 1: One of you should have done the sheep noise and I should have done a moan and then she would have got right at home.
Speaker 2: Anyway, send us a DM or a text if you've gotten is it just me? If your oon't. By the way, any international listeners, what are you doing? He just got up out of his cheat while I was talking. I was like, what the fuck you were leaving? Any international listeners? Feel free to throw your hat in the ring. We'll get you on. Doesn't matter about time zones. We'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Even if Cherry and I have to get up at fucking three am to record the call separately to make the time zame work, it can happen.
Speaker 1: We didn't discuss that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're discussing it now.
Speaker 1: Wherever you are, do you know?
Speaker 2: Do you know what getting up at three am to record with an international listener would be really silly?
Speaker 1: We should do it and such silly. Good, So, wherever you are in the world, hit us up in the DM and we will get you on the show.
Speaker 2: I want an influx of international lichums. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You could be in the US. You could be in Greece.
Speaker 2: What was the first time you played us?
Speaker 1: Could be in New Zealand like Olivia.
Speaker 2: I do love the national anthem.
Speaker 1: It's nice as n Yeah, I've never heard it.
Speaker 2: I had to play it on violin and anth that day back in the day.
Speaker 1: Could be in Argentina.
Speaker 2: What should you do today if you fucking snuck one of my DEXes away? Because you fucking bringing up the sound effects really quick, no delay?
Speaker 1: What about North Korea?
Speaker 5: Huh, I'm glad to be like, oh nah, where do you get breakdowns of where our listeners are from?
Speaker 1: I did see a couple in South Korea?
Speaker 2: We yeah, oh okay, anyway, like I said, hit us up if you want to get on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you on the show. International idiot.
Speaker 2: Now, as you know, I've been dating Sean for ten months.
Speaker 1: Now, are you rounding up?
Speaker 2: No? No, that's rounding down like we're approaching eleven Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congrats, very happy for I.
Speaker 2: Know if we were straight, we could have made a fucking accidental baby in this time. Jesus Christ true, the kid would be born by now.
Speaker 1: It would be walking walking. I don't know about that, sorry, how that works.
Speaker 2: Actually, if it's ten months, you know, it would not be walking. It'd be very fucking free to be on the team. And that's on the assumption that we got knocked up on the day we met.
Speaker 1: True. Well, you know I heard about the date Jenna did gym.
Speaker 2: Nothing like that happened, Thank you very much. Okay, right, so ten months anyway, Yeah, he's met like most of my friends, maybe nine to nine percent of them. And one of my friends who he's only met briefly. I caught up with her the other night. Sean was not there and she was a bit tipsy, and so she started crying and being like, so you and Sean, what's the go? And I'm like, what do you mean? And she says, I don't know, like is this a thing? And I said, I fucking hope. So I think we're past the point of it being a thing.
Speaker 1: Right, definitely, Yes, it's a relationship.
Speaker 2: Like when someone says, oh, me and this guy, we're kind of a thing. What do you fucking picture? Then three weeks mate, and it feels promising totally, Yeah, do I know this friend. I don't know if you've met her or not. But anyway, she kept asking questions and she's like, so are you going to move in together? And I said, oh, well, I've only just fucking signed a twelve month leasat a place on my own. I want to experience living on my own, so we're not going to live together anytime soon. And she goes, oh, my god, are you going to move to the Northern Beaches? Oh, because you know how Sewan lives in Beach.
Speaker 1: Is about an hour away from you.
Speaker 2: No, not even it's like twenty k's from the city, okay, And so to drive there on a good date, it's maybe thirty to forty minutes. Okay. On a bad date, traffic care me a bit fuck to the Northern Beaches it can be over an hour. So let's just say, on average, forty five minutes away. And she says to me, I don't know how you do it. I don't know. I could never date someone from the Northern Beaches it's so far away. And I was like, what the fuck is She's not the first person that said that to me. Really, yes, And I don't know, do you reckon? There's just something with Sydney people. There's something psychologically about the fact that Northern Beaches is the other side of the Harbor Bridge that it seems like, oh my god, that's in no man's land, like that it's so far away.
Speaker 1: It does seem like it's a long long way away.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, And when I drive there, it's like, like I said, forty five minutes on average, twenty to thirty those minutes are on my side of the bridge because it's so hard and congested in the city and trying to get out of where I live. It's a breeze over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's so chill.
Speaker 2: And I don't understand why people keep saying I don't know how you do it, like I'm some hero. You're dating someone that lives forty five minutes drive, but that's anyone.
Speaker 1: Who has to drive anything longer than a twenty minute journey thinks it is like international trip. Like where I go up in the Shire, it's a good forty minutes away from there, you go and everyone I'm so used to it and then hate them. When we first started dating, he's another twenty five minutes out of the CBD, so I was driving over an hour every time we wanted to catch up.
Speaker 2: Great, well, I'm preaching to the converted here here you are, do you reckon? It's because I'm a country kid that I'm just used to driving at least half an hour to get anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like living on.
Speaker 2: A farm, I'm used to having to drive to get anywhere. And so it's just I don't even think about the fact that I have to drive to the Northern Beaches, but people are so mind blown that I do it. And so I put a thing on Facebook that said, how far have you traveled for a fuck? How far have you commuted for the sake of a fuck?
Speaker 1: I saw this, I was wondering whether that was Wait, didn't did you guys fuck on your first day in the north? Ok?
Speaker 2: The first date was in the city anyway, And also, I'm not just driving there for a fuck. I just thought that this was a more interesting question. Sorry, if I put how far have you driven for love? I don't want to hear those stories about shit. I just wanted to hear how far I have people commuted for a fuck?
Speaker 1: Okay, what did you get?
Speaker 2: Dad said? A four hour drive and he had to start working twenty five minutes, so it was a quick fuck.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that's a long while hours back.
Speaker 2: I mean quick fucks can also be great, just quietly and also like I wrong.
Speaker 1: With a quickie, no, after a good ride, like a good a good fuck that normally leaves me feeling nice for a good twenty four hours, so that four hours are even longer. Sometimes sometimes well, you know, you have sex on a Monday, I'm good for that week. We're in a great mood all week.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, can.
Speaker 1: A linger you know energy? So that four hour ride, albeit sore, I hope you had good quality.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking about the commute, not the ride.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, I forget to be at the drive back. It'd be nice. Four hours would be lovely.
Speaker 2: What about the fact that they had to be in working twenty five minutes, so the fuck would have had to win less than twenty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when I first started dating Hayden, you could tell that I would come to work after just doing things. Was that you who brought it up with me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because you weren't fucking subtle at all like most people. He was clear and most people try and you know, compose themselves, whereas you would come running into the office. Your face was red, your fucking hair was a mess. You were personally just frazzled. You just walk up like, sorry everyone, Sorry. Because I was the only one that knew you were secretly dating a man, because you weren't even out of the closet.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was still in it, and he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't live farf in the city. I would just say to you on the down there, you've been fucking haven't you. Wow, You're like, how can you tell?
Speaker 4: So red?
Speaker 1: It was not?
Speaker 2: You had forty fucking picks.
Speaker 1: I did, and I had been ninja cockle for a brief period of my neck.
Speaker 4: Only you used to ask me is it noticeable?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry not to make this about me, but carry on, carry.
Speaker 2: On, Jasmine said, to lose my virginity. I got a two hour train, then a six hour train, then drove in their car for forty minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, So that's a.
Speaker 2: Fair hike for a fuck.
Speaker 1: That's pretty intense.
Speaker 2: That makes my makes My forty five minute drive to the beach just seemed like nothing.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: I can't say I've ever immediately after a fuck gotten on a train, though, that'd be interesting.
Speaker 1: No, I have it. I've driven after Yeah, i'ven't ever driven a train would be horrific.
Speaker 2: I mean Jenn's had to get on the Kentucky bus multiple.
Speaker 1: Times order rather to carry Oh god.
Speaker 2: And then Jordan said, I caught an impromptu ferry ride from Rockhampton to Gladstone in the middle of the twenty eleven floods. Rockhampton was cut off which took three hours. Then spent the night in a dodgy pub motel. So the following day I could catch the tilt train from Gladston to Brisbane, which is a further seven hours. Got to Brisbane and had a great date and route. Amazing route tbh.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The next day caught the last flight out of Brisbane to Mackay, which is two hours before it was closed due to flooding. Then caught a bus from mckuy to Rockampton four hours, so total travel time sixteen hours plus layover in Gladston let's say twenty six hours.
Speaker 1: Wow, go all for sex, all for sex? Oh my, that's admirable. Did they say whether or not it was worth.
Speaker 2: It, Well, they said it was a great route TV Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's a good route then it's totally worth it. What else are you doing twenty four hours? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who fucking knows. Notice that none of these replies came from Sydney people. It must be a Sydney thing, being like, how do you do it? How do you maintain a relationship with someone in the beaches twenty kilometers away?
Speaker 1: Have you heard of love? People?
Speaker 2: Love exists exactly?
Speaker 1: Have you had Sean had sex in a car yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Why just wondering? Have you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not with Sean?
Speaker 1: Imagine poor Sean?
Speaker 2: You have that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Not recently Jesus Christ, years ago.
Speaker 2: It doesn't really appeal to me.
Speaker 1: No, it didn't appeal to me either, know, No, No, like.
Speaker 2: I've never been that horny where I'm like, I can't wait until we get home.
Speaker 1: You don't do it because of you do it because of your urgeres.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, you just do it for the fun.
Speaker 1: For the novelty.
Speaker 3: You do understand that, actually, but a silly goose or did you have on?
Speaker 2: No? Is that how I'm going to channel my silly goose?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Sean in a car?
Speaker 2: God, the car would have to be like parked behind a tree and pitch bakes, so to not risk being seen.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, this is probably my favorite comment that I got. Michelle said, when it comes to commuting for a route, yeah, halfway across the world, I call it offshore drilling.
Speaker 1: Is it just me? The rude shocks of young adults? Food? All right? I'm sure all you guys have seen the viral TikTok's going around. We're all on a certain talk and we was talking about this last week. I'm currently on fish talk as well because I'm so obsessed with fish. I'm getting all these fish RECs.
Speaker 2: So you've moved on from watertok to fish talk.
Speaker 1: Yep. I'm not exactly as canceled in the fish talk realm as I am in the water talk, but I'm enjoying it. Nonetheless, you're liked.
Speaker 2: By your peers in the fish community, are you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well it's a you know, plenty of fish in the sea.
Speaker 2: Do you frequent the Sydney fish markets. Yes.
Speaker 1: I used to live right down the road from them.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't know how you do it, it reeks.
Speaker 1: It does. See. I used to walk. It was on my daily walk and it was and like I'm a huffer and puffer, so like I'd need so much oxygen. And when I would walk past that fish market, I would almost pass out because you inhaling of Oh, because the fish markets are exactly what they described as a fish market, but the bins, the dumpsters were all the fish cuts in the heads and the bodies go just sitting bake in the sun all day. Oh, this is the stanch is horrific.
Speaker 2: How did you end up on fishtop? Because this doesn't happen to me. Where I end up on the top of whatever is happening in my life. You have to search for things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got to search. You've got to like a couple and watch a couple. Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: I for some reason, I'm still on like quitting your job talk. I'm like I did that years ago, and I keep saying not interested, not interested.
Speaker 1: I'm on coming out top really bag dated. Anyway, I'm currently also on AI talk like I'm getting a lot of AI videos. Artificial intelligence though, oh my god, they're so good, like chat, GPT, artificial intelligence, all those systems that you can have commons with because they are intelligent beings, non sentient. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: How do you explain chat, GPT to someone who has no, ady what it is? I'm sure everyone's across it now. Oh. I personally felt really indie because about two weeks before chat GPT blew up, one of my friends told me about it and I started using it, and for the first time of my fucking life, because I'm usually a bit slow on the uptake, when everyone started talking about chat GPT, I was like, I already know about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're across Well, I've got chat GPT. Same should be asking if it knows anything about the show. Have you already done that?
Speaker 2: No? Ask it? How to explain? That's what I was asking you.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, my chat gpe chat GPG. Let's have a look.
Speaker 2: How would you're not typing? God, I eye is fast smart.
Speaker 1: How would you articulate or explain or explain what it is you are?
Speaker 2: Know what chat gpt? Make it literal? And can you also write one hundred words or less? Because that will make it shorter? Because look, oh god, I'm already bored. It's typing so much.
Speaker 1: I said in fifty words or less. Oh they've done it.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Chat GPT is a computer program that can talk to people in natural language and help answer questions or provide information on various topics using advanced algorithms and machine learning.
Speaker 2: So, for example, here's something I've used chat GPT for. Okay, So my comedy shows are about to begin. Buy your tickets if you haven't already. Sidney in Melbourne and I wanted to pre record someone welcoming me to this age, just to eradicate the stress on the night of me, like, who the fuck's going to back announce me? And so I got that guy, Luke Austin who does all the vo videos on TikTok. I lined him up. He agreed that he was going to do the vo for me, and then I said, right, I'll send you a script. And weeks went by where I was just like, I don't know what to write in this script. I was starting to overthink it a little bit. I've been there, and so eventually he actually put it in an AI thing and I said, how the fuck did you write that? And he goes, oh, I use AI and I was like sorry, what? So that's how I discovered it. So he ended up writing his own script with AI and I'll show you here here's how it turned out.
Speaker 4: That's impressive.
Speaker 6: Well, hello folks and welcome to the show. Grab a drink, sit back, and get ready for an unhinged hour of comedy. Please make some noise and welcome to the stage. Mitchell coms, Wow, that's so cool.
Speaker 2: And initially it said well, hello ladies and gentlemen, and then he replied, make it gender neutral, and it came back with well hello Folks's replied in the chat room and make little tweaks.
Speaker 1: That's really really great. But it does more than a whole It can do more than hold a conversation, like have you seen the AI covers of music?
Speaker 2: No, I see all that is beyond me. I don't know how to get it to write text.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it is so good.
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 3: Grimes was like, oh, somebody make an II song about me and I'll get the royalty, yes and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's so cool. So essentially you put in a whole bunch or I guess AI can analyze a whole artist's artist's discography, and then it can hear their voice, their tune, understand how they sing, and then apply it to other songs. So they're getting people who have never sung these songs in their whole careers to cover famous tunes. So I have a bunch. I'm going to play you songs and then you have to tell me who the cover is. So the song is a real song, I'll tell you the name of the song. You just need to tell me who the AI generated artist is singing.
Speaker 2: Oh right, So they kind of make it sound identical to their voice.
Speaker 1: They're trying chat GPTs in it's early days. I think they're pretty obvious.
Speaker 2: There's one or two that yeahs, I reckon that it's AI shit, it's a little bit scary. How good it is?
Speaker 1: Okay, let it play for a little bit and then tell me if you've got it. Let it play and here we go. So this is starbar you know the song by the Weekend. Yeah, I'm a mother fucking starboy. Who is the artist?
Speaker 2: That's the ones you need? A son of piece.
Speaker 1: Business. It's but she hasn't sung that.
Speaker 2: That's a computer. That's so odd.
Speaker 1: Isn't that ridiculous? What about this? This is Rihanna Diamonds Wilight.
Speaker 2: The Beautiful Sea. I shall be happy, she said, some super well known Yeah.
Speaker 1: Once you know, you'll kick yourself.
Speaker 2: In the beautiful Sea. I shall be happy.
Speaker 1: I don't recognize interviewed them great friends. Last guy British.
Speaker 2: No, I'll do a leap. Yes, now you know, I literally blocked do Alepro on Spotify. Why you don't like to my found out you can do that because if you you know, you get the random generated playlists like you can put on house party or fucking Sunday Afternoon. She was appearing in every playlist and I was just getting so annoyed. I'm like, I hear you enough. And then I found out you can block people on Spotify, and so she's still blocked.
Speaker 1: That's so great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I didn't recognize the voice.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's about all right. Next one, this is one last time.
Speaker 2: Why does he keep dropping out? Is that the AI with all the glitchy? Yeah? Right, so it's not quite up to scratch. I've got nobody hit that.
Speaker 1: It's in those high notes.
Speaker 2: Go the high note again.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's Rihanna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds nothing like her.
Speaker 3: It has bits of it.
Speaker 2: That high note sounds least like her.
Speaker 1: You hear the raspiness in her voice all right?
Speaker 2: Time?
Speaker 1: Is that a funny joke? No?
Speaker 2: One more can't Now that sounds nothing like hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard. Okay, These last two are very tough. I think, Okay, so this is Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be so easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Miley Cyrus Flowers. But who is covering it? Justin Weaver, correct, Jenny.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe they were being clever by getting because now everyone compares Flowers to that Bruno mar song.
Speaker 1: You know, last night on my show at Night, I played Flowers then went into When I Was Your Man, like that isn't that funny?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 2: All right? Last one? Is that funny?
Speaker 4: No, that's not that funny, funny, hilarious?
Speaker 1: Last one? This is die for You. It's the new weekend song. Who is singing it?
Speaker 2: Make? It sounds like someone's put a microphone up to a wasp's nest.
Speaker 1: Michael Jackson, It.
Speaker 2: Doesn't sound that that whole song not just sound like a swarm of beast.
Speaker 1: A little bit. Anyway, AI is taking over the world. It's going to come for our job soon. This show will be hosted by AI versions of ourselves.
Speaker 2: Finally, after all this time, I'll find someone that's able to do an impression of me. Oh my god, yeah, A, I will even fucking manage.
Speaker 1: I wonder how we can get an audio AI.
Speaker 2: Well, that's yeah. I don't know how people have done all those songs, and shit, it's.
Speaker 1: Too smart for our round again, it'll be around it. We'll be able to do it in a couple of months.
Speaker 2: Is there any Lady Gaga AI songs? Are you tired now? Sorry?
Speaker 6: Boy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, you're not.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I just looked at Jenna Winner Takes It All by Adele. I'm assuming, isn't it.
Speaker 2: What Winna Takes It All?
Speaker 1: By Abba?
Speaker 2: Originally? Is there a Lady Gaga version of Winner Takes It All?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh suck my eyes?
Speaker 2: Are you joking?
Speaker 1: But it's not Jenna? Do you know what's happening?
Speaker 2: Where there we go? No tax, the.
Speaker 6: Lizars small, the sight.
Speaker 1: That's santastiny? Are we sure this is Ai? God's man?
Speaker 2: The mind's as cold as us and those is so?
Speaker 4: That is so real? This is great.
Speaker 2: I want this to be real.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 2: It's the fact that it's played on a piano, when it sounds like someone recorded it at an actual venue in them that makes me think this might not be AI.
Speaker 1: No, it's definitely Ai. This lady is on the YouTube Bestie, someone says, so they've got a whole YouTube of that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, well that's my night. So it's a whole fantastic is a.
Speaker 1: A Max shut out by Max? Best Lady Gaga song go replay?
Speaker 2: Oh you can't just bring that on me? It depends.
Speaker 1: It depends on the mood. What mood you in now?
Speaker 2: I did like Sizer a lot.
Speaker 1: What's Schiser?
Speaker 2: I don't speak Jaman, but I can if you like ow that one real fan track? Nah? Are you not a fan or something? Is that? Is that why you're saying that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I love just maybe it is a fan track. Doubted yourself as not being a fan Joanne? It's not Joanne. It's from Born this Way.
Speaker 1: I was listening to Joanne. I love Joanne having a little sad moment. I was listening to when she rips off Benny and the Jet.
Speaker 2: Which one is that She's like, good God.
Speaker 1: Do you need me? Oh? Hey God, hey girl? Is that the one with Florence Welch?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I usually cry because that song comes on. Why the fuck is that a sad song?
Speaker 1: No, it's it's just it's just you know, when you when you in your feels, it really hits you.
Speaker 2: There's another one I did not like that song at all.
Speaker 1: Song. It was another one on that album that I like, the pop only pop one. No, I'm thinking of the pink one.
Speaker 2: Just give me a res I thought that was from Lady Gargat's album Joey.
Speaker 1: You know what's what's a million reasons?
Speaker 2: You're giving me a million?
Speaker 1: That's beautiful, that's beautiful. But there's another one on that album that slaps hard.
Speaker 2: That's pop pop pop.
Speaker 1: I'll get it up, don't really hold the press.
Speaker 2: Maybe we could do this off the cloud. I don't know why we're doing this now, perfect delusion, perfect for some reason. I just assume that wasn't the one you were talking about, because that single did not do well.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the whole album.
Speaker 4: Hey, but I love that album.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Shall we go?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Maybe we should.
Speaker 1: Let's get out of here. We will see you next week. Thanks for listening to the show. Five star review. Please on Spotify, end Apple podcasts if you can. That'd been love.
Speaker 2: Yeah you better and hit the follow button on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Yep, thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Get in touch?
Speaker 1: Is it just you as well? DMS getting touches? It just you? Who's that? I'm fading quick. We'll see you next week. Love you see Is it just me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of images.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to a to D Brief. This is our secret segment on the end. Is it possible you thought we were in a to D brief just before that segment just fell apart?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, criticism on both sis did.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting there going when are we gonna wrap the going?
Speaker 1: I thought we'd wrapped. I really thought.
Speaker 2: Sorry, this's part of the show is dedicated to this talk and shit aimlessly.
Speaker 1: We've already got the Lady Garger out of our system.
Speaker 2: That when it takes it all, it's too good to be takes it up.
Speaker 1: I've got AI here and I've asked it come up with podcast content for my comedy podcast. And it suggests we do celebrity impressions.
Speaker 2: You kind of do that on a whim anyway.
Speaker 1: You do new satire, take new stories of the week and off a humorous commentary.
Speaker 2: All right, let's try that hilarious commentary on the news of the week, old mate from master Chef. What's the hilarious commentary?
Speaker 1: That's not funny?
Speaker 2: I know, stupid idea.
Speaker 4: That's a dumb idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could do like a sketch news bulletin.
Speaker 2: Why are you sitting there bouncing in your seat like you're a sim getting changed, like you're loading something.
Speaker 1: They're looking for something. I'm looking for this.
Speaker 2: So we can do like we haven't finished kicking a character yet. It's bouncing in your seat, let.
Speaker 1: Shaking because I'm just busy and I'm trying to find some audio.
Speaker 2: Now, we don't need to do the news thing. What are the other ideas?
Speaker 1: Movie or TV show reviews offer humorous reviews or critiques of the latest movie tv shows.
Speaker 2: These are very generic ideas, and they're just throwing the word humorous in there.
Speaker 4: They're dumb.
Speaker 2: Well, anytime you're ready to bring an idea for as well, Jenna, please feel free better than.
Speaker 1: I said, more obscure ideas and it's telling me horror movie reviews. Wow, okay, fan fiction readings, we've done that that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could do a horror movie review. I'm actually doing a scary movie night on Friday, so I'll be able to do a review for that.
Speaker 1: What are you doing on Friday?
Speaker 2: A scary movie?
Speaker 1: Not be fun? What are you watching?
Speaker 2: I don't know what's Sewan's ideas. He messaged you yet he said he was going to Wow, you're doing anything on Friday?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go.
Speaker 1: I don't love to watch Scream.
Speaker 2: No, I think we're watching herreditory.
Speaker 1: Oh that is too scary, is it? Yeah? I don't like scary.
Speaker 2: Everyone that he's invited has said that too. They're like, oh my god, that's way too scary. But I don't get scared by fucking Hereditary.
Speaker 1: It'll make you, it'll fuck up with you. It's scary.
Speaker 2: Twenty four.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go near it.
Speaker 2: I said, you're not going to come because of the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's territory. I can't come.
Speaker 2: He just took the first out he could find dinner.
Speaker 1: I'm not joking out.
Speaker 2: I'm not busy. But oh no, that's too much, I said. I said, you wanted to watch Scream.
Speaker 1: I don't want to watch Scream. Huh, I don't want to watch Hereditary. I'm really losing it, guys. I asked Ai for more obscure ideas.
Speaker 4: Creepy pasta readings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, creepy pasta readings, fan fiction read Sorry, what creepy pasta? I don't know make some sort of past squid.
Speaker 2: What's the past of reading?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Okay, so sorry, and I said, make it tailored to the queer audience. So now it says coming out stories, done that, queer media analysts. I guess we've done that, queer history drag, queen interviews, We've done that. LGBTQ celebrities. Hello, you're looking at them, sex and dating? Done that. Oh then it says, remember the key to creating and engaging and entertaining podcasts is to be authentic.
Speaker 2: Oh, thanks for the fucking tip chat GPT. What would you know?
Speaker 4: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: So what if there's a woman on the show? Also, no problem? Aha, So now it's going to give us us look at all the ideas for now.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you please right in there? How can we gatsline Jenner and just see what it says? We haven't done a gas lighting, gentlemen in a long time. What was the last gas lighting, jennem you did?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 2: I can't remember? Search Wait.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, but I cannot assist with harmful or unethical behavior.
Speaker 4: Well that's lovely.
Speaker 2: Oh it's gas lighting, harmful and unethical.
Speaker 4: It's a serious form of emotional abuse.
Speaker 1: She is consenting.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll say prank. Yeah, we gas lit Jenna into agreeing to marry you so that you and Hayden could have a party. That's true because the only reason you were allowed out of lockdown was a winning Look.
Speaker 1: What it says. If you want to play a harmless prank on your curl host Jenny, here are fun ideas. Swap her computer iPhone background with an embarrassing image, create.
Speaker 2: A fake twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, replace the coffee in her cup with decaf. Wow, that's fucking hilarious. It would have been funny if it was Piers. Cover her cat with post it notes or wrap it in cling rap?
Speaker 4: How did I know she has a cat?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Create a fake announcement on news report about a fictional event or award she's won. Fuck it really thinks fake news reports are funny.
Speaker 2: I can't be fucked with the mock news report?
Speaker 1: Now the can I remember to prank? Keep the prank lighthearted and remember to consider Jenna's feelings and boundaries?
Speaker 2: Oh? Why start now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're wrapping a car in cling wrap?
Speaker 2: But wouldn't we just wrap any car and go fucking sucked in Jenna. It's a random car. Jenna is numb and has a high tolerance for franks.
Speaker 1: Oh, they've given us more though. Oh, okay, okay, create a fake email from a celebrity or public figure. Okay, these are getting better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you did that with a relass and autograph.
Speaker 2: Oh that wasn't de shit.
Speaker 1: I had a small object like a paper clip or pen in her desk, and see how long it takes her to find it.
Speaker 2: But how do we know if she's found it. She's not going to announce to the world I found a paper clip.
Speaker 1: It's giving us more. I've said, I take it to the next level.
Speaker 2: A fake spider. This thing's stupid.
Speaker 1: Create create a fake employee profile on your company website or social media, pretending to be Jenna.
Speaker 2: That's pretty You're going to make a fake team's account and just post nudes put it. That would be a bit of a silly goose move. That's silly, No, but that's also very twenty twelve. Hack it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I asked how to be more of a silly goose, and it says if you want to be more of a silly goose on your podcast, here's the onest to do it?
Speaker 2: Oh, inappropriate puns or wordplay into your language and conversation.
Speaker 4: That play silly games or challenges.
Speaker 1: Engage in playful banter and teasing your co host. Well yeah, that's pretty bang on chat GPT.
Speaker 2: Use funny voices or accents, share funny stories or anecdotes from your personal lives. Going which all wants something funny?
Speaker 1: That happened? We went to seven elemen.
Speaker 2: Wow, I just cracked up laughing.
Speaker 4: That was funny.
Speaker 1: It write me some scripts we can use as in show audience packaging.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what this is the script it wants it's to use. Hey, their podcast. We love hearing from our audience and we want to know what you think about our show. If you have any feedback, suggestions, or questions, please send us now. Shut up, they're lame. We stop with this now.
Speaker 1: Or it's thinking.
Speaker 2: You know you have to read what you've written because people can't see this. I hate this point in the show.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Is It Just Me? But what have you asked it to use the brand? We want to brand the podcast with scripts. Write me some scripts. It's called Is It Just Me? With Mitch Cherry and Mitchell Combs and Jenna. So it says as is it just me? We believe that everyone voices deserves to be heard. That's why we created this podcast, a space where we can talk openly and honestly about the things that matter to us. This is terrible. Oh, here we go the podcast where anything goes with our host Mitch Jerry, Mitchell, Cumbs and Jenna. You never know what you're going.
Speaker 4: To get from out rageous pranks.
Speaker 2: This is fantastic rageous pranks.
Speaker 1: That's really good.
Speaker 2: What other time have we gas lit Jenna a gas letter into thinking she'd been reunited with one of her Kentucky roots, but it was not actually one of her Kentucky roots. We gas lit her into thinking that she'd agreed to churn her own butter as a segment.
Speaker 4: Yes, that was the first one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the inaugural Yeah, oh I remember. We gas lit her into thinking that we agreed to do Secret Bunny instead of Secret Santa for Easter.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And then and then I missed out on an Easter egg and I was like, oh, Jenna, how can you forget? You always forget things? Yeah, that I can't.
Speaker 4: That was that was a hard one.
Speaker 2: And they didn't you run out and get some already eaten chocolate from the office and give it to me and go.
Speaker 1: No, he ye did secret Bunny?
Speaker 4: I think I got my boss's chocolate.
Speaker 2: Have we missed pigwek No, it's soon though.
Speaker 4: I love Pig Week.
Speaker 1: Me too, to be the third annual Pickweek.
Speaker 4: I love it?
Speaker 2: Oh fucky serious? No, I can't know.
Speaker 1: Mitch's on his health kick.
Speaker 4: I know, but it's an it's tradition.
Speaker 1: No, no, Mitch, we could. We could.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll make it like The Biggest Loser where it's the temptation challenge. You two have Pick Week and I'll see if I can go without. That'll be a real test.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for Pick Week. What date is it?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it falls in the last week of May or the first week of June, so it's soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love Pick Week.
Speaker 1: I'm down. You were I'm down for an accent on.
Speaker 2: Why Why are you saying it like that?
Speaker 1: I just accidentally said it. It was a little bit of tongue that I'm running with it.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm down.
Speaker 1: I feel mentally absolutely fed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can hear it, so you know if you guys could not.
Speaker 1: When you guys could lift, but you're matching it. No, we're not what matching, you're matching the sadness.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what was happening? From my point of view, you were throwing things at me and then not listening to the reply. That's how the conversation would die. What exactly You'd be like, oh my god, blah blah blah. I'd reply to that, and then you weren't listening, so then there'd be nothing would go from there. Keep playing tennis when you what a fucking racket?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I've got the tennis shoes on.
Speaker 2: There's tennis shoes, aren't they just joggers?
Speaker 1: Tennis shoes are whole thing. In America, they call sneakers tennis shoes, don't they No.
Speaker 2: I think it's sneakers sneakers. We call them joggers or runners whatever.
Speaker 1: You know what I was thinking. We're the only country that called a footpath. Everyone else calls it.
Speaker 2: A sidewalkment footpath. Yeah, we're just a little bit more literal, like we say car park instead of the parking lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, car park? Stacker?
Speaker 2: Yeah what stacker?
Speaker 1: What's that like one of the multiple story ones?
Speaker 2: Oh right, the stacker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do they call it overseas?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made if we're at least three percent better today, that's all. Obviously didn't make you feel free percent better, so we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what's going on? All right, let's get out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we better. Thanks for listening. We'll catch you again next week.
Speaker 1: For the Silly Goose episode.
Speaker 2: If is it just me, I'm sure we'll come up with something quagg it ittle do. Also, i'd love suggestions on what Silly Goose shipped to do next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let us know.
Speaker 2: And also for buck stake cheer. We don't make it annual because we can't have the annual Silly Goose episode so close to pickwek to space it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, all right, well the one off Silly Goose episode next week. We'll see you.
Speaker 4: Then by the Just Me podcast by a couple of Miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast at