Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Just really hosted by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Hello you are you delese yourself for the rude shocks of young adults food. I didn't even drink at my own eighteenth because I will adamant that, Oh no, I'm not going to drink when I'm an adult. It's so unnecessary. You don't need alcohol to have fun.
Speaker 2: Eighteen year old you would be so disappointed that. No, he is Mitch Julie and Mitchell coups.
Speaker 4: Oh we're back.
Speaker 3: Ah, did you missus?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: He Hello? You? I forgot that thing and you it's.
Speaker 2: An open moment.
Speaker 3: You you, you get a Hello, You get a Hello, You get a Hello? Price keep it? Jenna gets a Hello.
Speaker 6: Hello. Yeah, she's back.
Speaker 2: Can you believe you had COVID? Then you had COVID?
Speaker 3: And also everyone was blaming me for your COVID that's true, and I had to point Yeah, people were saying bloody Jenna. But I'm like, you do realize that she had a month off from the podcast, and then when she was back, I was working from home, so I've had no contact. This is the first time I've seen her in over a month.
Speaker 7: And then you got COVID. Like three weeks after I had COVID. Yeah, it was like three week different.
Speaker 2: Well, I had it in January as well.
Speaker 6: You gave it to me.
Speaker 2: You know, we passed that. We passed the night before. Oh do you think I'm I'm wow patient zero? Am? I screw you?
Speaker 3: I don't want to rub it in Jenne, but I know you said you were having a bit of post COVID fatigue. But I swear to God, I feel better now than I did before I had COVID. I don't know what's happened.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not right. I know that. No, I've seen tiktoks of death. I'm on Deathtalk, and apparently weeks before someone dies, they have a great couple of days.
Speaker 3: So I've had more than a great couple of days, all right. I am on a bit of a health kick as well. So it might be that I noticed his locule.
Speaker 2: Polarate's acting like his Dame Edna.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh lo it is Dame Edna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like a celebrity.
Speaker 3: Is she known for polarates? Is ki o librty fit in as s Guru Dame.
Speaker 2: Edna famously known for her flying down in a coffin all right. So you've been at Pilarates, Jena's been in bed. I've been in Hawaii.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I forgot about that. It's been so long.
Speaker 2: I got gifts.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, did you get it's.
Speaker 2: Prezzies on the last day, because you know, you have like, like us dollars left over, and I'm like, I'll use them.
Speaker 3: Why are you backtracking from your gesture? Don't tell us that you were just doing it to get rid of your money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good call. Actually, funk you. I've got you a gift on day one with my credit card.
Speaker 3: And you're like, I thought about you.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot in this bag and I'm more on that later in the show, but first of all, I'll give you yours first, Jenna. There you go. It's in a beautiful hibiscus flower bag.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's heard the clink on the table in wrapped posiiyesh.
Speaker 2: It's for your little holden. Put your hand out. I'm not leaning over Jesus.
Speaker 3: Sorry. Oh can I open him open? Oh my god? I love it.
Speaker 2: Did you get Jenna?
Speaker 6: I got key rings? And you know how many key rings are on my keys?
Speaker 3: Keys?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 6: No, I've got my apartment keys.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, for the maritime. Of course, you don't open the door. You don't haven't touched the door at her house. It's shining silver. She doesn't needed to touch.
Speaker 3: A g jingle then, because everyone's going to know your coming. That's like a cat. Felt like a cat, look at it, but it will tell everyone what it is.
Speaker 6: So there's a j and there's for jail.
Speaker 2: That's where you end up.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, jail begins with g doesn't know how it's spelled gale, which I don't support. I don't support.
Speaker 7: There's also a Loha and Hawaii little key rings and a little bell.
Speaker 2: Yeah a bell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little bell there.
Speaker 2: Is Is that meant for an animal?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Are you sure? It's the key ring?
Speaker 2: I did get it at a Walmart and they kind of have everything.
Speaker 6: They do have every island island charms that's all.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, well you will know you're coming.
Speaker 3: That's me on the fly. Or do they literally have everything in every store in the US. I went to their target, and Target here is like a ship mayer, right yeah, but over there like they had every single flavor of oreos known to man. It's like the weirdest variety shop ever.
Speaker 2: They had doubles stuff oreos on the shelf. You can't even get them in this country. You can't. It's like at the special American stores. It's like double. The feeling is amazing. I love the Walmart. So that's where I got that. And then Mitch, what did you get?
Speaker 3: I got? You know those bobby headed dogs that people have. It's kind of like that, but it's a man. It's a it's a hula man. Oh, it's solo powered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you just put it on your dash in your car and it will stay charged.
Speaker 3: Why does it need power?
Speaker 2: Because he moves when that's charged, he moves. Oh.
Speaker 3: I thought that was just because the car moves, and so he moves with Oh, that's that's exciting.
Speaker 2: It's powered. It's a little Hawaiian man.
Speaker 3: Does he have a name?
Speaker 2: What do you want to name him?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Duke. That's a restaurant in Hawaiian dukes. Everyone talks about it.
Speaker 3: I can call him Juke if you like. Is there any other Hawaiian names that you came across in your travels?
Speaker 2: A flight attendants name was Bailey.
Speaker 3: Oh this this very halim doesn't look like a Bailey.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: He doesn't. Oh looks at those just sounds like a geriatric Oh yeah, he does.
Speaker 3: He does jiggle. Yeah when he's not moving. Ce, by the way, I'm sure you did.
Speaker 2: He's very camp.
Speaker 3: Hands is camp anyway?
Speaker 2: Thinking of you while I was a book, I love it.
Speaker 3: Now this man, I have to get a souvenir for you when I go to Tazzy in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Please Now, well, you're going to bring me back an inbread and I thank you. I just did it so I can claim the whole trip on tax.
Speaker 3: Thank You're fair enough. I mean it's content, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I've spoken about it, so now it's a business trip. Take that ato.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hawaii was amazing. I had a really really nice time for my mum six years. It was actually beautiful, and we went in twenty ten, so it was nice to go back in twenty twenty three and like, see how we've all aged and like raped. My little sister couldn't drink. I couldn't even drink, so now we were adults. It was like a nice little reversal.
Speaker 3: Did you even drink? Though?
Speaker 2: I didn't have one drink? Now, oh my god, I've been sober since September. Guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we were just heard in the open of there, me talking about being an alcoholic. But I've been a good girl recently too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't miss old kick. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh I fucking miss it. Really, I fucking miss it. Maybe I am an alcoholic now that's in a different.
Speaker 2: No, because I feel like if I wanted to miss it, I could. I just have kind of like just stop thinking about it. But if I really thought about it, I'd miss it for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I've just stopped drinking a at home be alone. It turns out to it, and I drink a lot of the time, so I'm drinking a lot less.
Speaker 2: And did you find that you'd only vape really when you're drinking.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, And now I'm off the babes. I don't own one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh congrats, we've all changed. Look you can't see Jenna, but she's been on a zempic, so she's actually lost all her body weight.
Speaker 3: What's the zem pic?
Speaker 6: Is it for diabetes?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah yeah, but people are abusing it and not abusing it. People are using it for weight loss because it works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people who don't have diabetes are using it to get skinny, and then people with diabetes are like, why's my medication sold out? What the fuck's going on here?
Speaker 2: Like, hey, I need to maybe wake up in the morning. Can I have my drug? Thank you? They're making more of it, and yeah, that's bad. Jenna's not actually almost no, I'm not not that she'd ever needed bloody hell. You have nothing to lose, Jenny. You lose your mind. If anything, I've already lost it.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 3: Actually whatever happened out of your zoomber era, Jenna, Oh, it's been tough.
Speaker 7: So I had to give up my zoomba because I lived too far and it was hard to go to my classes. So I got a peloton. You've got a peloton, y, I got a Pelota.
Speaker 2: They're not cheap, I know, do you.
Speaker 3: Love, Jenna?
Speaker 2: I want a peloton.
Speaker 3: The pelotons do classes.
Speaker 2: The peloton is it's like a bike. It's a riding bike, yes, and an excise bike, but it's like it's the Apple, the iPhone of exercise bike. It's got a giant iPad screen, right, Jenny, you can talk to you have it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I'm on a forty five day streak, so I've done it every day for the past forty five days.
Speaker 3: Their little programs on the iPad to follow and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, their classes this, but they also have stretch classes, white classes and all that. Off to stretch on a bike, no, off the bike, and they have like boxing classes so much it's really good.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we could connect our pelotons, Jenna, and we could compete.
Speaker 3: Yes, God, I don't know how you do it. I need the accountability of going to an actual class and like not running late, because if it was my own willpower, I would never turn that fucking peloton on.
Speaker 2: Oh are they live classes, Jenner or are they pretal live ones on the iPad? Live classes? They're real, so they can yell at you if you're not keeping up.
Speaker 3: I want to go into live classes. I don't need to besult this one. I'm impressed that you can do that. I don't have the discipline.
Speaker 2: I wanted one so bad I literally climbed on top of one in the middle of David Jones and the CBD and did a demo on Mother's Day last year. It was really demoralizing.
Speaker 3: But you've got a fucking pelican, it'd just end up in the same pile of shits like fads that you go through. It'll be in there with the banjo. What's that stupid sound effect thing called.
Speaker 2: Still in the boot of my car from the day we did it.
Speaker 3: It's another cheery FAD's the DJing going.
Speaker 2: I sold it on eBay made a profit because they're rare decks, because I had to get the rare ones.
Speaker 3: By the way, can we talk about the fact that the other day you and I pre recorded with a guest for the podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh can we talk about this?
Speaker 3: We can't say who yet? Okay, I mentioned it on my Instagram and it kept people guessing we can't say yet, but oh my god, it was so much fun.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. So we're allowed to bring it to you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I'm so nervous, and I'm also so excited because we were pitted against each other, Mitch and I had to fight on the show. That's what the show's about.
Speaker 3: Have we even told Jenna Jenny you across?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right.
Speaker 2: I think I came up to Jenna and after it and said, yeah, something monumental just happened.
Speaker 7: Yes, and I'm very keen to listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not allowed to talk about it yet because they have to make announcements of their own blah blah blah, all that shit. But when I put it on my Instagram saying guess who the guest was? Because I was so excited, who could possibly get me?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 3: Excited a lot of people guessed, Kylie Minogue, I'm just going to put it out there. Not quite that caliber.
Speaker 2: Now, someone said, didoh no, whatever happened to that?
Speaker 3: Have you got Dido lined up here?
Speaker 2: She did? Pass away? I can't get it. No one heard about it was off the grid. I didn't know Dito. Yeah, you've lost it. Should never be on the show, sadly, let's begin, Let's start. It's the first time listening, hig, I'm welcomed. Is it just me? Every week we start the show the same way, A couple of gems? Is it just me? Something that we've noticed, something that we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know. Mitch's also on the show today. Something that I found in the US and I found myself on TikTok is water.
Speaker 3: Talk another cheery fat okay, another.
Speaker 2: Cheery fad that I'm actually this is the lot of heat in the garage. No because I can digest this one. That's why it's sticking water Talk. I will explain coming up on the show. But if you're on this part of TikTok, you will get the craze because it's insane.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you're going to explain it here because I did see a couple of tiktoks pop up you going on about water and I was just like, I'm going to scroll past this and hopefully he'll explain it to me on the podcast. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I want to learn about it here. And now I've got no idea what the fuck water talk is.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm currently fighting with forty nine year old women from the Midwest the United States who think I am a racist. So we will tell you that's how that happened.
Speaker 3: Also, on the way, we're going to be just going through the inbox. We've got quite a few dms and text messages over the break, one of them, of course, being our two cents on Kerry and that's what people want to know. Yeah, Kerry Anne on the Army Celebrity Get Me out of Here Jungle Yep.
Speaker 2: I think the end of Kerry Anne happened while we were off off the clouds. So our take on that on the way? Should I do? Should I start? Should I jump in?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Go for it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Did we never get full closure on what ended up happening with the ozone layer?
Speaker 3: Were we supposed to?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I would love to know what happened.
Speaker 3: Is it still there or not? Is that what you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The hole in the ozone layer?
Speaker 3: Oh, the whole I don't know anything about this.
Speaker 7: I did a presentation on it in year six. I haven't heard anything since.
Speaker 2: I know. I thought i'd get an email about it or something, or it would be in the news or I mean, I hate to, you know, rap it on about a hole. I am excited about a hole.
Speaker 3: However, this i've heard now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, heard that about me. The hole in the ozone layer was if you're not in Australia, it's all. It took up my whole childhood, like that trend that everyone's like. I really thought this would be a bigger part of my life. I thought the ozone layer was going to the hole in the ozone layer was going to end us.
Speaker 3: It's in the same category as Cony twenty twelve, Yes, where the problem was never solved. We just stopped talking about it.
Speaker 2: Yes, we did stop talking about it. No, no, no, I've googled. I've done my research.
Speaker 3: Oh I was going to say, Jenna Google, how's the whole?
Speaker 2: No, no, don't not on the word wid The hole in the ozone layer, I'm pleased to report has closed up.
Speaker 3: What we fixed it? How we stopped.
Speaker 2: Using aerosols that was the problem.
Speaker 3: What do you mean we stopped using aerosols.
Speaker 2: We worked out that greenhouse gases were opening up this. The ozone layer wraps the earth and it protects it from UV light and harsh radiation coming from the sun. But in Australia, we or wherever it was, we were using aerosols and it would eat away the ozone layer. So all this harsh radiation was coming in to the country.
Speaker 3: And so when you say we stopped using aerosols, what, yes, I've got that many aerosols right here in my mootpack on my person at all times.
Speaker 2: They've changed. They used to have harsh things in them.
Speaker 3: Oh good, yeah, okay, because I'm like, do that mean I have to get rid of a dry shampoo? No aerosols?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we used to have something in it.
Speaker 7: I remember I stopped using it after my U six present. What the aerosols like deodorant aerosols, stop using the roll on the roll ons instead.
Speaker 6: I use the roll on save it, and I still do.
Speaker 2: That's because I sweat a lot.
Speaker 3: The roll ons aren't as satisfying. You've got to admit. Yeah, I spraying it under your pits feels a lot more effective than a little roll on. And also I don't want to get too up close and personal with the roll on to my pits. I'd rather just spray from a distance.
Speaker 2: I use a cream these days, a deodorant creamy. It's a cream. Yeah, yes, it's a cream.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, we do. You have to wash your hands afterwards. It's a lot of it's in a stick and it goes on like a chapstick. Yeah, it's like a chapstick. Really, So it's not a roll on. It's a smear on.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is a smear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say. That doesn't sound fucking pleasant, does it?
Speaker 2: Anyway? Listen, So there are no more substances that are causing harm in the ozone layer. Since two thousand and four, they've tried to stop them. Hydro fuluocarbons, which is a controlled substance that was in aerosols and they've removed it now and the ozone layer. It's not like fixed. It has closed up. There is still a hole, but it's not getting any bigger. It's not being fucked daily by your batist dry shampoo.
Speaker 3: It's not Batiste. It's the Cloran.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yes, chloran. Yes, I've been telling people I use that shampoo. And I've been telling people I've been using chlorine in my head for years. I couldn't say it to save my life.
Speaker 7: It was chlorine chlorine.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When I first started promoting Luran all of their hair care products, I did ask them how do I pronounce it? And they said, ah, it doesn't really matter. People would pronounce it differently. And then the second time round they said, actually say it correctly, which is Cloran. Apparently. Wow, it's not like I didn't try it again to not fuck this up.
Speaker 2: Sorry, the whole which put your pants up. The whole was impacted by CFC's.
Speaker 3: Remember CFC's You're not to fuck No. At school, they'd go.
Speaker 2: You're using your use of harmful CFC's. I was a child, I was like, would cry if my grandma used her hairspray, like put down the short scuff all by your bitch, making a hole bigger.
Speaker 3: So then chlorophillorocarbon.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I just said. CFC's And then they created the Montreal Protocol, which was a whole bunch of climate activists that came together in Montreal, I'm assuming, and they said we all need to every country in the world needs to be vigilant about adhering to the to these new standards of getting rid of CFCs. They did it, and then now there is the Oson hole is not getting any worse, it's in fact healing mildly.
Speaker 3: I do feel that we should have gotten some sort of congratulations about that.
Speaker 2: I agree we actually did something to stop climate change.
Speaker 3: They chill, it's when everything's fucked, but they don't say it's all good.
Speaker 2: Now, that's true, that's such a good Even with cod there's been no closure on COVID no.
Speaker 3: Before that. In late twenty nineteen, it was all about the drought and the bushfires, and people kept asking me, well into twenty twenty, how are your parents going with the drought, And I'm like, they've had one of the most prosperous years. Ever, if anything, it's raining too much and now here we are it's flooding. So no one ever said on the news the drought's under control. They just told you when it was really bad, and then COVID took all the attention. Now one got an update. I think there's a.
Speaker 2: Few of these. Actually, if you're listening and you're going, oh my god, this DMS a couple of inches because.
Speaker 3: Whatever happened to whatever happened to the isis.
Speaker 2: Tony, Tony, I said, I thought I was going to get beheaded in fucking World Square in the CBD because I thought ices were going to come and then they just disappeared.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where are they now?
Speaker 2: Where are isis? Anyway, I'm glad that ozone layer is healed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good for her. I love a healthy hole.
Speaker 2: Same. It's not funny that the Earth was essentially sniffing poppers and the hole was just getting bigger, and then it's like, ah, no more poppers Earth, and now it's just a heeled, healthy, monogamous huh, because it was obviously polyamorous beforehand and open it was open. Yeah, God, think in every sense of the sense. Anyway, I was only thinking of you.
Speaker 3: Shout out and if you have any of these whatever happened to let us know.
Speaker 2: We'll continue the series.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll put a thread in our Facebook group. Of course, injur'reing idiots. It's the Facebook group hash check check your whole, check out whole.
Speaker 2: It's the world's hole.
Speaker 3: Okay, should I hit you with my Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Yay? Sit me? Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Do you ever feel like you're a bit of a lousy grandchild?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wow, we're getting deep sometimes I do, yes, do you? I'm pretty good with my grandparents.
Speaker 3: But yeah, actually, you, of all people, I can't imagine any reason why you have to feel like you're a lousy grandchild. Aren't you always spending time with your family?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I don't feel bad. I've got lunch with my men tomorrow, and then my olm was over on the weekend, so I'm seeing both my two grandmothers in the next four days.
Speaker 3: Oh that makes it feel so guilty. Why? Oh, because one of my grandmothers on mom's side, she lives in Sydney, not close to me, She's probably just over an hour away from me.
Speaker 2: She lived in Sydney.
Speaker 3: I know that's the thing, and I feel really bad because I never visit unless Mum's in town, in which case I'm like, oh, okay, if you're in town and you're going to see Nan, I'll come with you, because I feel a bit socially awkward going to see her by myself, Like I do we talk to her? It's your own grandmother, But what do we talk to her about? Grandmother things?
Speaker 2: Buy her a Scotch finger and I have a cup of tea.
Speaker 3: Do you know what though? Grandmother Thing's funny? You say that because I caught up with her recently when Mum was in town. And my other grandparents, the ones that live in the country, they are so deaf and honestly just not all there anymore. So I'm so used to being able to have loud as fun conversations in their presence and they can't hear me, or I'll muttered smartest little things under my breath and they won't hear it. But when I caught up with my Sydney Nan recently, I realized she's quite switched on. Yeah, I have to talk to her like she's an old person. I can talk to her normally, and I was making little smart ass comments under my breath, and she was like laughing and giving me that look like that, and I'm like, I feel like my Nan might actually be a bit of a legend. And I didn't realize, Yes, she's an icon. And I thought, okay, now that I know that, I should spend more time with her.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't know.
Speaker 3: But the other day I found out that because one of my aunties that also lives in Sydney, she moved away to Queensland. And apparently Nan was filling out some form and it had next of kin and she said, I don't have one. Oh well, what a piece of shit. I feel like because she's like, I don't have any family in Sydney, I'm like, oh she does. She doesn't feel like she shouldn't lie.
Speaker 2: You have if you make her laugh, that's a brilliant connection.
Speaker 3: I know, I know. And so I said to Sean, right, we need to go see my grandmother. We need to visit, do a lunch or something.
Speaker 2: And he's very close with his grandmother. I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's great with old fucks. Yeah, it is perfect. I bring him along.
Speaker 2: I see a lot of myself in shore. Not physically, of course. I need to touch his hole but you know what I mean me metaphoric speaking.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I said, we've got to go see her, and so we're planning to go visit her this weekend. But I still haven't even called her to ask if she's free this weekend. Well, you can't just turn up, I know, but I'm nervous. I'm too socially anxious to make the call. What I say to her, it's.
Speaker 2: Your grandmother, Hi, dal, I'll be over this weekend. What do you want for lunch? My shout love Mitch.
Speaker 3: I know, but is that enough? Because I feel like a thirty second phone call with her? Is that slacking itself? Should I be trying to flesh the conversation now, nonahn, because.
Speaker 2: Then that's when your anxiety will skyrocket. Just keep it short and sharp.
Speaker 3: And then save it for lunch.
Speaker 2: You save for the lunch. Nothing worse than blowing your load on a phone call and then having to actually get together.
Speaker 3: We blow.
Speaker 2: It's actually very fun. I think you should do a quick little phone call. Don't call her now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, I don't know what to say to her. She might not even fucking recognize my voice.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not interested in any Avon product.
Speaker 3: Do you call your grandmother's much.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I call my Olma often, once every.
Speaker 3: Couple of weeks for any particular reason.
Speaker 2: If I'm in the car, you know me, I can't sit still, so I will call someone. And if all my friends have stopped dancering and all my family have stopped answering, I got a Alma, can't call Nan anymore. Blessed Nan. She's not she's not there in the head as she like she used to be, right, but Olma, oh god, yeah, Almah will go on, why don't should I call Olmah? And then you can write.
Speaker 3: Some notes that actually would be helpful to.
Speaker 2: Interact with the grandmother.
Speaker 3: The only reason I feel bad about calling her is the thought that it's a very quick phone call. And I'm like, oh, I feel like I should be talking more than just your free on Saturday. Great, So you okay, So how can you have a quick, pleasant conversation.
Speaker 2: Why don't you, Jenna start a time it for like sixty seconds, and I'll show themich how easy it is to have a quick conversation with your grandma.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just have this stupid social anxiety about maybe that's not enough because maybe she wants to chat longer because she thought she doesn't chat. No, she doesn't chat too many people during the day.
Speaker 2: You're over fingering me.
Speaker 6: Think about it.
Speaker 2: It's your fair, it's your blood and bones.
Speaker 7: I would love to speak to my grandparents, but.
Speaker 3: I don't say that. You're right, that wouldn't make me feel bad if she died and I didn't make more of an effort.
Speaker 2: Let's get a celebrity psychic and so Jenny can call.
Speaker 3: I want to call.
Speaker 2: Let's get Mitchell COOMBSI. Yes, I'm going to call Alma, my Dutch grandmother Olmah means grandmother in Dutch. She is cooked in the head. I will say, should I call her? Mitch? You all right?
Speaker 3: Notes?
Speaker 4: Yeh?
Speaker 1: Go on?
Speaker 2: I think should I time it? Yeah, don't don't cut me off.
Speaker 7: No, no, I'll just try and wrap it.
Speaker 2: Yet she might not enter the private number. Well, she probably thinks it's Aussie broad bandage a freak out come on, Olma, Hello, Hello, Alma, Yeah, it's Mitch.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 2: This honor I'll play. I just called to say hi. Oh that short, Yeah, how are you? What are you doing?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: You've put me on hold, I think, sorry, what you doing today?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just a better cook.
Speaker 2: What are you going to cook?
Speaker 3: I'm cooking a.
Speaker 4: Sister dish?
Speaker 2: Oh yum, yeah sounds lovely. All right, well listen, I'm going to see you this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes's birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know the Big Six are good. I just wanted to say hi, I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Love you and can't wait to catch up.
Speaker 9: Oh good on you.
Speaker 2: Oh that's lovely, And listen have Hayden.
Speaker 1: Is he good?
Speaker 2: Yeah he's good. He's good. Yeah, he's great. He's busy, very busy. He's got a lot a lot of people he's talking to and things are happening.
Speaker 4: All right, okay for sure. Then that's fine.
Speaker 7: All right, I'm looking forward to meeting.
Speaker 1: Up with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, Alma. I can't wait. I'll see you on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Okay, love you all right, darling.
Speaker 2: Thank you of course, anytime, Love you see Alma, Bye bye God she's cute. Share a mobile phone, an iPhone, those flip covers too, you know what?
Speaker 3: In mind events I do text my grandmother. She knows how to read text but doesn't know how to write them. So she gets the messages but just doesn't ever reply. Ghosted.
Speaker 2: Alma text too, and she's passive aggressive. She said, dear Mitchell, did you send a text? No, you didn't. I'm no longer important or was I ever that you always are to me? Take care. I know you lead a busy life, but you haven't been put on the planet to work. Love Alma Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is very guilty. She is God lover.
Speaker 2: So did you get some tips from that?
Speaker 3: Yes? I mean she didn't seem offended that you wrapped up the phone call after only sixty seconds.
Speaker 7: No, no, all.
Speaker 2: She she kind of wrapped me. She said, I'm cooking a seafood dish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, wrap me.
Speaker 2: So, Mitch, do it.
Speaker 3: You can do it. You have to do it now. It's going to take my word for it that I'm going to do it later.
Speaker 2: I think what would you be comfortable with?
Speaker 6: I think you should do it now, Core.
Speaker 2: On speaker phone. Don't do it through the to the desk.
Speaker 3: I don't even know why it makes me. It's so stupid, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's your nn we talk all the time on the phone. Huh, it's your nan.
Speaker 3: We talk all you talk to my Nan the time over the phone. I'm like, what, it's the.
Speaker 2: Fun I do love an Aldie. Just listen. They forget I've already told them, so do I We go around in circles.
Speaker 7: God, Paul, you can do it.
Speaker 2: Do it. What's her first name?
Speaker 3: Valda?
Speaker 2: Oh well, Paul, val keep it short. I don't even know what I was talking to Olmer about. What full on about seafood, marinaras and bullshit.
Speaker 3: Just speak from the heart, okay, I mean I'll try. Also, odds are she might not be fucking home because she's one of those old ladies that has a life. She's probably at the gym or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me now.
Speaker 3: And I have tried to pop in a couple of times because I have to go through her suburb on the way back to Bogan Gate, and she's never fucking home. Her neighbors are like, she's down the coast having a long lunch on, like she's got a life. Where does she live in the Hawksbury beautiful area?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It actually is good.
Speaker 2: Okay, call her up.
Speaker 3: Alder Oh hi, Nan, it's Mitchell calling. Oh hi, Mitcha, how are you not too bad? How are you.
Speaker 1: I believe you had COVID again.
Speaker 3: I did. I don't even know where I got it, to be honest, but it was only three days and I was fine. Oh really, yeah, a bit of a miracle.
Speaker 1: Oh gee, I've never actually had it, but I thought I did once, but it wasn't.
Speaker 3: I don't recommend.
Speaker 1: I was disappointed.
Speaker 3: No, no, you're not missing out at all. Oh, it's just a quick question. Are you home this weekend? Okay? Great, because Sean and I were thinking of coming out for lunch one day, Saturday or Sunday, whichever suits you better.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, probably Sunday. Saturday is a mad house around here, is not. I suppose you're used to things being a mad house, but everybody takes to the road. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, that's fine. I'll double check. But Sunday should be fine with Sean as well. Yeah, but it's Saturdays. You'd better four.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'll let you know if Saturday is better, but we'll go with Sunday for now. We'll just come to your place and we can walk somewhere. Ne Bye, that's easy.
Speaker 1: Hey, Cay, there's plenty pleasures to walk to.
Speaker 3: Perfect, But I will be right nice to see you again. Yeah, I'd be looking forward to it. Hey, great, great, I'll see you very soon. Right, go enjoy the rest of your day by.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Awkward landing at the end, but beautifully done.
Speaker 6: Well done, well done done.
Speaker 3: I don't know why that took me so much motivation to muster up. Like I was saying in our most recent episode that I hate making phone calls and I put them off. She's fantomic. It's going to start doing all of my life. I've been on the podcast. I think all my phone calls. Next week on the podcast, Mitchell does his taxes. Next week, I book in for Cairo.
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: That's enough of these two? Now let's hear and is it all right? First? This is just you back from break. This is your chance to get on the show and have an is it just me? Of your own? We call them? Is it just used? You can d ms at the couple of inches Instagram account, Facebook if you've got a question, we'll get you on and you can share what you want to ask.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then get a prize. It's a little bribe to get you on air. That's if price keep it. Jenna does her duty and sends the prizes there.
Speaker 7: Yes, I have been.
Speaker 3: You're on top of it all. It's good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got bubble wrap?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah? Did you pay for that? With our business?
Speaker 3: You can ask for the company card. I should have know.
Speaker 7: I got some from other people.
Speaker 3: And we could have given you. But that's fine.
Speaker 2: Petty thief, petty crime. Also, you can't give out that key ring that I gave you. That's your prime knowing gender Shire flog that off?
Speaker 7: No, why that's mine.
Speaker 2: Yours to keep? All right? Haley is in warnable and Victoria. Hello, hey, are you welcome to the show?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 3: Hi darling? Oh god you need a strep? It's done?
Speaker 7: Oh I must do, poor thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, cray.
Speaker 3: Bugger. I just recovered from that.
Speaker 2: Jenna probably gave it to the bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gave it to What day? What day are you in Victoria? What day? What day of having COVID? Is it day one? Day two?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Day?
Speaker 3: Story day three?
Speaker 4: In Melbourne? Yep?
Speaker 2: Brain fogs also kicked in. Oh Haley, you poor thing? All right? Well, hit us with you? Is it just you? Okay? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, Bradley take it away? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Has Proud's been closing down for like ten years, ten years?
Speaker 3: Who was that? Who's been closing down? Proud Proud's the jewelers.
Speaker 2: That's brilliant, it has. They've been closing.
Speaker 6: Down forever, downsail all the top jeweler.
Speaker 2: It's just on every ground floor of every Westfield corner, always on the corner. And you're right, they always have banners up that say the browdsale. All that must go.
Speaker 3: It's either Prouds or a Wallace Bishop.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yes, what have you noticed, Hailey.
Speaker 4: Well, every shopping that I've gone to, like you know West Salad still they're all having a closing down sale. But it's like twenty twelve or something.
Speaker 3: Really since twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: She's right, I agree, always closing down. No one's ever in there, and they have all the watches on display as well, and it's it's such a bizarre. It must be a marketing tactic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it must be. Like every single rug shop ever that is having a closing down sale. You know, there's one of your drive pasts on the highway and it's like all rugs must go sale and they're so aggressive. I've never noticed the Proud's Jewelers closing downstale. They've got to make it red and bolden in your face.
Speaker 2: Or Paul's Wearhouse, Paul's House, the shoe Wearhouse. Oh yeah, yeah yeah, allstock must go closing down. Every shoe must be sold. They must be on feet the official last day of sales the next week. It's like the grand opening, brand new. Everything must go. It's like this is when they're gas lighting is I'm going to go to the Proud's website and see what they're advertising currently, because if there's a sale on there, actually wonder if you even have a website.
Speaker 3: Have you ever gotten something from there?
Speaker 2: Hayley, Yeah, I got.
Speaker 4: Something in literally about two thy or eleven.
Speaker 3: I got some Era before they went on sale.
Speaker 2: Yeah you paid full price.
Speaker 4: I did. But when you go on their website, when you search them up, you can't find anything about who close it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, so they're all just claiming to be closing down to people panic by. I have wandered in there a few times because remember how I was in my ring Era for a bit.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying the ring Era is over, but I keep getting these cheap shit ones that leave russ on your fam I've warned it in a few times and then gone, ooh do I want to pay a few hundred for this ring era? That could be a faith now.
Speaker 2: I mean I've sayed in my ring ere you've got buy good silver, and then where you get that from? I got it can made.
Speaker 3: Oh it must be nice.
Speaker 6: I got mine from Disneyland.
Speaker 2: Nice, Pandora Jenn.
Speaker 3: Here I am being like, oh, proud's a bit out of my price range. You got from didney Land and a custom blacksmith to make yours.
Speaker 2: And this is good, chief course. Sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah. When you get onto their website, when you search them all last it has a sale, but it doesn't say thing about the closing down.
Speaker 3: It's also like.
Speaker 2: Games, you've got a sale every second week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. It's kind of like have you heard that? I think I've talked about it on the podcast. Actually have you heard that? Theory that JB HiFi deliberately try and make all their posters and shit look really cheap and like written in textter so that people think that it feels like a sale. It feels a little bit what's the word I'm looking for, just doesn't feel as on the flight of reach.
Speaker 7: Why ikes food is so cheap to make you think that all their furniture is cheap.
Speaker 3: Wow, not even notice that their foods too?
Speaker 4: Do you know what I think?
Speaker 2: And wait till you get a negative rat for the sake of us, I have noticed that. I think is just me on the fly. Sorry to steal your thunder Haley, but grocery stores need to do sales, more stores that sell items and stock. I want my local cafe to be doing sales once a fucking month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a cafe sale doesn't seem like that much of a bargain. It's like baking an egg roll and a small coffee nineteen dollars. I'm like, that's still a bit much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Actually, NAVI is just me on the fly. Fuck off the chalkboards. Cafes. They're always like baking egg right, It's never a deal, but you think it is because it's written on a chalkboard. True, yeah, it's a chalk board effect.
Speaker 3: I do love a daily special, though, don't you like when you stumble upon a real gem. I'll be it like an RSL and just that day and that day only, they've got baby roast potatoes and chicken or keys or something.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I feel like that used to happen more more than it does now. Sadly. We used to get that all the time, sales.
Speaker 3: But how much time do you spend at RSLs?
Speaker 2: Not much?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'll let you know how I go. I'll probably take Nan there this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh beautiful? Yeah yeah you buddy?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: All right? If you want to get in touch like Haley did, send us a DM couple of mitches. We'll get your prize out to Hailey. I hope you feeling better? Okay, now worries.
Speaker 3: Oh it's someone they're looking after you, Hailey. I feel like you're on struggles.
Speaker 2: Did you hang up on it and she's gone?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Donald, I was doing a welfare check. Well she's in Melbourne, shall be right?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: You are asked to Victoria? Victoria? Now, Mitch, you were like, oh hell have you coved for? What week? You into it? Near Victoria? It's COVID brain. You can't blame the poor little thing, all right, Send her out a prize, Jenna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and don't forget the new text line. You can hit us up with a view. Is there and anything on your mind? Really? Oh? Four one two seven one two oh nine two.
Speaker 2: I don't think that would still work. But it's voice activated.
Speaker 3: I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Isn't that cool? Be nice if it would change.
Speaker 3: We've got a lot of texts to get through, by the way. We'll get to that later.
Speaker 2: We've got a little mail bag coming up. Now. Should I bring you my next package? I brought you back from Hawaiian what another present for it? Another might not be a gift, depending on how you feel. Okay about chemicals. I love chemicals. We've got by the real chemical heavy show. See see I fucking game start now talking about chemicals. No, I'm talking about water talk.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't realize this was the Hawaii discovery.
Speaker 2: Yes, so water talk. Everyone's on a different side of water talk. Oh, Jenna's on murder talk, Mitch is on hairtalk. I'm on water talk. And I'm seeing these middle aged women in the United States drinking their waters of the day. And water of the day is coconut cherry lime cake. And what I didn't realize was in America, cordial doesn't exist. Did you know that. I did not know that, really, cordial doesn't exist. It's not it's not a product. It's a British thing that we've adopted, but flavored, cordial and flavor drinks doesn't exist. They have soda and that's it. They have soda stream as well, and the soda water soda or water. Correct brought it here to show you so two things you need for water talk and I will say I'm the original Australian water talker. Other people in recent days have started to come for this trend and I won't name them. All right, heyst on my content, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, that's.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know so this this is a Stanley cup. Everyone look at it. Yeah, you have to drink your water out of a Stanley cup. Pass it around. It's a giant, like.
Speaker 3: An enormous travel mug with a straw. Yes, how much is that a leader?
Speaker 2: That's no, yeah, I think one point five. It's ounces. It's such a it's so confusing. What you do is you fill that up with ice and water, which I'll go and do, and then you add because it's caudial doesn't exist, flavor sticks, flavor packets, pass them around. I brought every flavor so I'm passing Mitchell the Skittles flavor sticks. Jenna, you can have the Hawaiian punch. Okay, flavor sticks.
Speaker 3: These can't be good for you can't get some jolly rancher or some cherry.
Speaker 2: What do you guys want? Cherry? This, Mitch, you'll love this all pink star Burst flavor.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, quite serious.
Speaker 2: So you guys have a look at the flavors.
Speaker 3: So we are we only allowed to pick one flavor because that's one huge cup.
Speaker 2: Now, you guys, can you put one flavor in the cup. I'm gonna go get some water. I'm gonna go fill it up.
Speaker 3: So why didn't you fill it before?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I didn't think that through. So just stand by. I'm gonna go get this. I'm gonna get water.
Speaker 3: Talk about the flavors and what flavors you want to Well, he's just handed me a Skittle's flavor. It says zero sugar, but god knows what that means. I find like artificial sweat is often worse for you.
Speaker 6: They also sugar free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're trying to make it seem healthy. They're like, oh, a fun way to get enough water and hygiene in your daily intake.
Speaker 6: And then it says naturally and artificially flavored.
Speaker 3: Okay, I shouldn't. I shouldn't be such a cynic about it? Should I because I'm kind of poopooing it before I've tried it. But I'm just like, this can't be good for you. But hey, nothing wrong with a little treat.
Speaker 7: No, I'm curious, and I mean, like, the sachets aren't Huge's only a little bit of No.
Speaker 3: He's sort of tried to equate it to cordial, but cordials are liquid. This is just some powdershit you put in there, and they feel a bit off, doesn't it? And it feels like I'm having a Barocca when I'm hung over exactly.
Speaker 6: It just reminds me of my nest quick days.
Speaker 7: My fuck, I missed ness quick well, I miss it so much.
Speaker 3: Surely that's still a thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it has to be.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, I'm turning this music. Oh he's back. I don't know. I don't need to turn the music off.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll get one too, if you decided.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking the Starburds.
Speaker 6: I really want to try that.
Speaker 3: There's only two left. Oh no, you'll have to try something different. I'm not allowed to have the star burs.
Speaker 2: We all have to have something different.
Speaker 3: Oh, and we have a sip of each other. It's gotcha okay. And so where do you buy these? Where do you buy these? Because you did you bring them from Hawaii?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you buy these at Walmart or the dollar a tree. They were like four dollars for this whole pack. And I will tell you they're artificially colored.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've been over there.
Speaker 2: Artificially they're cancer and a stick. It's essentially chemotherapy. It's really bad for you. But they taste so fucking good.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to have And so you can't get these in.
Speaker 2: Australia no, I mean they're like illegal illegal. Well this food Daisily is outlawed in Australia. You can't produce it and sell it legally in this on the stores in the shelves in Australia. However you can import me. Which what is what I've done?
Speaker 3: Now that it feels a little bit exclusive, I kind of I'm kind of more intrigued. Okay, I'm going to have talk on Mike.
Speaker 6: What's what's Jolly Rancher?
Speaker 2: Jolly Rancher is a hard candy. All ranch is the best jenner The Jolly Rancher green apple?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I'll try the green Apple.
Speaker 3: I just bit the packet to open, and I've got a bit of Starburst concentrate on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, you're gonna yeah. There'll be a class action lawsuit on these things in about ten years. We'll all go to get some cash.
Speaker 3: And so it's this your new obsession.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm obsessed with it.
Speaker 3: I have got it helping you drink more water. Yes, it is okay. I'm also even though it's polluted.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm very critical of the water, but I really enjoy them. But the American mums have all come from me. My tiktoks have been like got three million views. They've been due early, Yeah, they've been. I've gone like up thirty thousand followers. Shit, they've douetted all my videos. And I'm making jokes saying this will give your diabetes. I'm just being a bit silly. However, the mums are really mad that I'm doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can understand why an American might not take lightly to their diet being critiqued. Pour it in, I'm already done and stir. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Cheers, here's the water talk cheers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh nah, oh yeah, yummy, oh yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: Ah well, there goes one kidney.
Speaker 3: Maybe I just chose a dud flavor. But that tastes like when you're a kid and you can't have capsules panetole, so they give you the liquid and eurropin and shit, that's what that tastes like. What is that? Grape?
Speaker 2: Green apple is also really good? Try the grape?
Speaker 3: The what? This great water just makes me want to vake? This tastes like a vakeasy green apple. No, I can't have green apple. No I can't. Oh, I can't.
Speaker 2: Why you're off it?
Speaker 3: Oh, long story short, It was I had to fast before I had surgery for crones dis ease when I was fourteen, and the only thing I was allowed to eat slash drink was apple juice. And so now it's just trigger. It's every time I have it, I just want to spew.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 2: It's good. Huh. That's water talk everyone.
Speaker 3: Okay, So how much water are you drinking that isn't flat in a day? Because I'm worried that this probably doesn't count towards the eight class day you meant to have or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's the criticism. These waters count towards your daily water intake? Do they that's the argument that these water mums are making these water mums. I will be honest with you. I'm drinking like two letters of normal water.
Speaker 3: Do you know what really fucked me up the wall was when someone told me that soda stream water, the fizzy water, doesn't count towards your water intake.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was like stuff.
Speaker 3: Because I mostly have fizzied water these days.
Speaker 2: What on crocers' shit? I know water is water. This however, this yeah, no, is embalming fluid they use in mortuarias.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's just not strong in flavor enough. It feels like a watery milkshake, which is frustrating because it's not a milkshake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does, it does. It's really bad. But hashtag watertalp. Go and watch the videos. It's an enthralling watch. It's kind of like the Real Housewives of the World because these women are fighting with each other. There was a four minute rant on my video unpacking how it is damaging and messogy.
Speaker 3: The water or just the things you were saying, the things I was saying, Oh my god, you need to find that. Where is that?
Speaker 2: I'll find it. I'll get it. Yeah. Some people keep tagging me in it, but she makes no sense. This is a three and a half minute take. She's stitched my video. This is her.
Speaker 3: Ready, I'll tell you when I get bored, want to talk and you're interested in potentially becoming pretty diabetic, and this is perfectly You.
Speaker 9: Know, when I was like seventeen and eighteen, I was a camp counselor, when typical American Northeastern.
Speaker 3: No, when did I asked, bitch.
Speaker 9: One thing that if you were not in the world of camp you might not know is that a lot of counselors come from the UK's yeah.
Speaker 2: Ready, ready, past forty seconds.
Speaker 9: I mean a lot of a lot of great friends from a lot of countries could be together with the kids and we had every meal together. Boy, sit back at the table and they'd be like, oh my god, can you believe the portions?
Speaker 8: Can you believe these? Mix another time when we.
Speaker 9: So, I guess what I'm trying to say with this, and you know this is a very famous Australian man.
Speaker 2: She's right.
Speaker 9: I just I'm trying to gently say that I think that the genre of like talking about American eating habits and how disgusting they are.
Speaker 5: I just think it's a bit tired.
Speaker 8: And I also think the.
Speaker 9: Genre of taking something that like predominantly women seem to be enjoying themselves doing, and talking about how it's stupid.
Speaker 8: I think that's a little tired too. And I got you know you.
Speaker 3: Want to hear about tired me listening to this fucking fourteen hour tik talk. How did you go ahead and fuck yourself?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 8: You should follow these idiots online?
Speaker 3: Search a couple of meters? All right, now, we've got a few messages to plow through that we've got during our little easter break here. We've got a bunch of text, bunch of t and I wanted to bring some to attention. Okay, yeah, so first and foremost, this is fascinate.
Speaker 2: You've got me. I made that for us. Okay, Sorry, I probably should have given you some warning email back. It's from.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, firstly, we got this text message. They didn't give a name, and they said that they don't want to come on the podcast, but they're happy for us to read it out. Okay, texts, I need you to stop with.
Speaker 2: It's off to a good start.
Speaker 3: No okay, no more, okay, just listen to the words. Okay, you're ready. Is it just me? Or do gay guys panic and ghost after a date instead of saying they are not interested. I've been on two dates this year and both have ghosted me despite them passionately making out with me on the date.
Speaker 2: Wow. Look, it's been a long time since I've been on a date.
Speaker 3: But what nearly five years? Nearly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, almost five years. But I can't really speak to this, which you've been on dates you know?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, I I mean I can't say that people that have ghosted me have passionately made out with me on the date and then ghosted me. If they passionately make out with me, then there's usually at least a second date to maybe we date for a couple of months whatever. But yeah, I don't like the ghosting after a date. It's fine to just be like, listen, not what I'm looking for right now, not necessarily you just like not vibe and enjoyed you. But let's not have another date. Like that's fine to say, isn't it. Oh I'm sure it's delicate, and that's coming from me who can't even muster up the courage to call my fucking grandmother. Yeah, but like, if it's over text. Come on.
Speaker 2: Also, I hate people go I'm old school, but I prefer someone to let me down. It's like, that's not old school, that's just a bit of respect.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also I'd much rather be told than be left in the lurch, you know, tell me. Yeah, I don't hide things from me.
Speaker 3: What about this one? This text came from Meg. This is a bit of fun in gym. Top five straw addition, I love it.
Speaker 2: Should I play? Should we do the whole thing?
Speaker 3: I just feel like you're itching to play sound? So you get it out here from the top five. The top five straws is what Meg has asked us to rank, and the options he's given us are metal, flimsy plastic, hard plastic, bamboo, and paper.
Speaker 2: I need to write this down. I know this is good, right there?
Speaker 3: All right? Metal?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you writing on an uber's bag?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Running on Ubera's chicken bag?
Speaker 3: Metal, No paper around, You're just writing on your bag. Metal, flimsy plastic okay, hard plastic, bamboo and paper.
Speaker 2: So flimsy plastic could be like the Hungry jack straws.
Speaker 3: No, the Hungry jacksons are great. They're thick. Yeah, I don't know what flimsy plastic means maybe like the really cheap colored ones that have the bendy top that you get at the supermarket. Yeah, why don't I jump in and give you my top five and you tell me if you agree or disagree?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Number five paper.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, in the bean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, did like it?
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: It fucking disintegrates in your mouth. No good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I want to suck something, it's the reverse. I wanted to go from soft to hard, not hard to stoft. They've got it all the wrong way around.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't start sucking someone off while they're still soft. Yeah I do that, Okay, can't you? It's fun to I mean maybe a semi at least, but you don't just fucking go in for the growl when they're not even slightly ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah, needs to a yeah right, you're right, but I'm just fluffing. Yeah, yeah, you're right. It needs a bit of Yeah you karate chop a pillow. Maybe you should do that to the middle of the dick. Sorry, how has that worked out for you?
Speaker 1: So far?
Speaker 3: So good? Yeah? Number five is paper yet Number five paper, Number four bamboo. It's kind of on par with paper, but there's just something exotic about bamboo to me. Okay, number three flimsy plastic, Number two hard plastic, and number one metal. Wow, but not the cheap shit metal that leaves a metal taste in your mouth that affects the drink. Yeah, I need to invest in a good metal straw. I've been thinking about it. I love it when you sip a cold What about when they give you a milkshake with a metal store and the fucking metal straw has condensation itself? Is cult?
Speaker 2: Suck me up. Well, I've got my Number five is paper we can all drink.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Number four is hard plastic because the dolphins, the dolphins.
Speaker 3: I wasn't thinking about it from an environmental perspectacle. Oh, I was just going what I prefer.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I just don't want to be canceled. The mums hate me. I don't want to a fowl. Greenies three flimsy plastic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's the same as me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Number two metal because I have metal straws, have an iced coffee every morning and my I've got metal straws and they kind of hit my teeth.
Speaker 6: That's what I was gonna be.
Speaker 2: They're a bit like, oh it makes me feel yuck.
Speaker 3: That just sounds like you're a fool. You could easily not hit it on your teeth. So does that mean number one is for you with bamboo?
Speaker 6: I love bamboo straws really.
Speaker 2: Oh they're the best straws in the world because they're saving the dolphins and they don't disintegrate, they don't melt. They're brilliant.
Speaker 3: What's the point in saving dolphins when some fat American's gonna eat it? Anyway?
Speaker 2: It's very true. Also, what about the panda bears. We're now taking their food?
Speaker 3: All they eat is bamboo. But aren't bamboo strawes like Woody and some of.
Speaker 2: Us like a sheine. They've got a sheen on the outside and a bit slippery. I quite like them, but they split.
Speaker 3: Like using a wooden fork from the restaurant, and you fear that wooden forks scrape against your bottom lin.
Speaker 2: Actually that is my that's my fourteenth reason. Isn't that the show?
Speaker 3: How many reasons therehing? But no bamboo straws. I get there good from the environment, But I'm just like, nah too, Woody.
Speaker 2: I'm with you too, Woody. I agree. That's what Buzz said in the sea story. Do Woody all right? We have any more correspondence?
Speaker 3: We got this DM from Blake. Hey, guys, stop with the sound.
Speaker 2: Effect the water dog. I'm mental the chemicals.
Speaker 3: Blake says, Hi, guys, I heard you talking about fucked things Melbourne people say, and I wanted to tell you that in en Z we call drinking taps water fountain. Is this weird? Yes?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: Taylor texted us and said, hey, guys, I'm not sure if you're watching. I'm a celeb, but can we please address how much of a selfish person carry Anne is? Her sense of entitlement is off the charts, and just show that everything people say about her is so true. You mean everything we say about her? Wow, she is on the highest paid contract and treating the experience like a joke. Jim or can we just cancel her and bring her down from the throne we seem to keep her on?
Speaker 6: Why is she still on this throne?
Speaker 3: It does seem to come around every so often that I'm reminded that people actually like her. Oh my god, TV Royalty Carriyanne, and I'm like, I thought we were all off her. Maybe that was we are off Kerry Anne.
Speaker 2: No, you went, you were a turncoat? You got that photo with Kerry Anne? Was that ironic?
Speaker 3: Well, for those who aren't across it, we've had to check at history with Kerry Ane Kenneling on this podcast, we decided that she was our nemesis. She was not aware of this. After she was quite rude to us. Channel ten and Mitch and I were on a.
Speaker 2: Live TV doing them a favor. They struggle for guests, and we were booked on Studio ten and two massive stars in the podcasting and comedic space, and we sit down, we do this live interview and we are questioned as to this is true, as to whether doing a podcast was a smart business idea.
Speaker 3: She was just not very encouraging. She was sort of looking at us like okay, like we would try hard, and just like putting us down. So we decided car we don't like her. And then I got a photo with her in public as a joke, like as an inside joke with our listeners. But then she ended up posting it on her Instagram, following me, tagging me in being like so nice to see you. So I'm like, shit, I think we're friends. Now I'll let bygones be bygones, we've called a truce with carry In, So I'm very reluctant to slag her off, but I can't say I didn't enjoy watching I'm a Celebrity be a horrible pr move for her. It was not good for her image at all. A lot more people have turned on her after that.
Speaker 2: I was in Hawaii, and you know it's big when it even made waves over there. I mean I saw it and I was like, she's done her. She's dug herself a final grave. So if you missed it, we have the audio. So this is Carryanne in the jungle.
Speaker 3: So what happened was she went on I'm a Celebrity obviously, and there was some other chick on there called Dominica.
Speaker 7: I went to school with her.
Speaker 3: What's their last name again, Carla Coo?
Speaker 2: Was she friends? Nice to you?
Speaker 7: We were close friends.
Speaker 3: Get fucked your theoryous caller?
Speaker 2: Now do you have a number?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 3: Would she remember you though? I don't know?
Speaker 7: Well, you know those Facebook memories she used to post on my Facebook wall all the time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: And she was a fame horse even back then. She tried to get on our podcast.
Speaker 6: I got her a job at Amplify, did you yeah?
Speaker 3: Did she work with us? Read our first job?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Realm all makeup stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I have no memory of that, congrat.
Speaker 2: That's very cool.
Speaker 3: Well, she's known now as Dominica from Married at First Sight, but she was in the jungle as well, and they were doing some challenge where it required all four people sitting around a table to eat a cow testicle or something and there was a payoff. If all four did it, they would get points or they'd get fed or something. But if even one of them didn't do it, then none of them got to eat something along those lines. And of course it was Kerry Anne that was too good for a us and it's like, no, I'm not eating that, and then Dominica had to go at it. So this is what happened.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to leave you saying I didn't try to get in there.
Speaker 3: Take a bite, that's it, that's it, bang.
Speaker 2: To me, book, carry ann.
Speaker 3: We now have three celebrities making their way through the kudoo ball.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling?
Speaker 2: That makes you start there?
Speaker 7: It's not gonna happen, Come on, hurry up, it's it can make any difference.
Speaker 8: What can I do?
Speaker 3: What can I offer you to come back to camp? I'll tell you what we're going to be, like a victor carry in legit trust me, I'm a vict yourself. Don't you tell me what I need to do? Oh, miss big contract lady can't tell me what to do? Oo wow, I can leave you my make No.
Speaker 2: I don't want it.
Speaker 3: I don't want your Rev one nineteen eight and nine licks ticktoll.
Speaker 8: Legit nah, because I tell.
Speaker 3: You what, it's not fired everyone else.
Speaker 6: There that actually tries.
Speaker 3: Why are your hebro? Legit?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 2: Why are you here?
Speaker 3: I probably don't have to answer anything. Yeah, of course you don't, because your little contract states it really yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: Literally no respect or no decency for anyone else but yourself.
Speaker 3: I've never met anyone so self cent that's.
Speaker 2: Right, that's all right, that's all right.
Speaker 3: And by the way, she was alluding to Kerrian's contract that she had special privileges in the jungle, like she was allowed to bring her makeup and no one else was.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: And then after that, I think Kerrian went back into the camp without Dominica and then relayed it to all the other camp mates that weren't there, but completely spun it. She ghasoled to make herself look like more of a victim. She goes, I can't believe Dominica called me a selfish bitch. It's like she actually didn't use those words.
Speaker 6: And she started crying.
Speaker 2: She said, I was she I was attacked.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and she's like, oh, but Dominica wouldn't have eaten it either, even though Dominica offered to eat it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she tried to put it back on her and goes, I would have eaten the testicle if Dominica had it, And I'm like, she was willing to do. She was cheering you on.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's been plenty of times match. Well, you and I've been in that situation. We're both just eaten the testicle. You know. It wasn't televised or anything, but I mean, cac like, we've got it. She's reached her expiry date.
Speaker 3: Surely she must have been bored to go into the jungle because they would have been asking her repeatedly for years and then she finally went, yeah, right, I'll do it and took the paycheck and then was only in there for a couple of days and only.
Speaker 2: Was five hundred grand.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there was a challenge before that one and she said no, yeah, no.
Speaker 3: That one we just listened to. That was not the first she said no to a lot of challenges. It's like WoT of rocking up and not taking part. That's why people watch the show to watch celebrities in these unglamorous positions.
Speaker 2: Totally, and that revel on lipstick was truly tragic.
Speaker 3: But also I've noticed that Kerrianne does like to do that, and you know how she went back into the camp and told her side of the story without Dominica there to defend herself. I've noticed she loves to get the last word in without giving the other person right a reply, like that whole kerry Ann versus Umi signs thing on Studio ten. Kerriyan came on Kyle and Jackie O the next day and was like playing the victim, being like, I can't believe she called me a racist. I don't appreciate name calling, blah blah blah, and then she goes anyway, I one set got to go hung up before Umi could say anything. I've noticed that about her. She likes to get the last word and then let anyone else twist it or correct the truth.
Speaker 2: And you've got a photo with her framed in your house.
Speaker 3: I don't have a frame, but it's on my Instagram.
Speaker 2: Still, Oh, you need to get rid of that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm leaving it there. It's for the history books. Yeah, that's a good call to me. I think everyone who sees that, if you get it, you get it. You know I was getting a photo with her as a piss take. Yeah, yeah, and so yes I did kind of rub my hands together and either way, like when I saw the Kerry and was getting all this bad pr I'm like, more and more people are seeing things the way we see things. But also, you know, I don't hate her or whatever.
Speaker 2: No, No, I think she's vile and I'll never talk to her again. I also did she was mean to me on the interview we did on the Telly.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I called her Kerry. She went Kerry, and.
Speaker 6: Do you you say something about her dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You told her at Labrador and she goes and retriever. Sorry Kerry, Sorry Kerry.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just confused because I was looking at one dog and I was trying to think of another.
Speaker 3: I will say this our secret guests that were not allowed to tell you about yet it was a very similar dynamic between you and her. Oh I gave way the gender, you and her, and you and Kerry Ane. It was a similar dynamic, but I think it was more playful tongue in. We walked away from it being like, oh, no, it's fine, but whereas Kerry was being genuinely cold.
Speaker 2: No, our guest has admiration for both of us, you could tell, and we were playing into the roles for that. I can't wait for that.
Speaker 3: But there was a little bit of Kerry and style going on.
Speaker 2: Should we get out of here?
Speaker 3: Yes, we should. Sorry, we'll keep teasing this secret guest until we're allowed to tell you, but we're still not.
Speaker 2: It's going to be so good.
Speaker 7: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Also, will say we are featuring in their exciting project and they will also be on our show also, correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so why we're not allowed to announce it yet?
Speaker 2: Yeh, we've got the first interview with them ahead of the launch of it all, which we I mean, I stop talking because I'm going to slip up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you fucking will, I don't and said she yeah, good, call down with that week.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on and end the show. Enjoy your hearing. Enjoy boy, you will and I will enjoy the dialysis that I need to live on now after drinking seven packets of Starburst water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can finish my cup and euripan in the days. I'm going to finish it, all right.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, if you want to get in touch, if you a is it just you of your own dms at a couple of miches and we'll get you on the show next week or.
Speaker 3: Does anything on your mind as you listen? Really? Yeah, there's a bunch more text we didn't get through today, but we're running out of time. We're about to get kicked out of the fucking studio.
Speaker 2: Also, if you haven't written a review yet, it means the world for us. It boosts us. It really does help. Yeah, and you just leave five stars on Spotify or Apple and write one, it'd be nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it helps us somehow in the back end algorithm. Bullshit, I don't really understand what.
Speaker 2: Helps us afford prizes for you flog that's so true. All right, we' see you next week, guys, Thank you, catch you then?
Speaker 3: Wait bye?
Speaker 6: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of miches?
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 3: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show's done, and then we keep talking shit aimlessly around here. That's what this whole bit is dedicated to.
Speaker 2: How do you feel in your mouth chemicals?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm always a bit parched because I'm a ADHD MEDS, so I can do with a bit of extra hydration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, good. My mouth is a little dry too. I'm on anti gout medication.
Speaker 3: What what's gou do you have?
Speaker 7: Goal?
Speaker 2: No, I don't have Gowdy's, like what you get when you're an alcoholic. I can get out. I don't have gout. My doctor thinks I've got periercarditis. What's that, Well, it's when the muscle around the heart is inflamed after COVID Because i had COVID in the end of January and I've been having like these awful pains in my chest and I've had full heart scans. Everything. My heart's fine, but they did ultrasound and they think the lining of the heart, like it lives in a sack, is inflamed.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not ideal.
Speaker 2: No, that's not Yeah, and they've worked out coincidentally that this anti gut medication is so high in anti inflammatory properties that it calms down the heart sack. Yeah, so I'm one of these gout medications. So, yeah, my limp has gone as well. It's actually peen go hand in hand.
Speaker 3: There's also certain foods you can eat that tame inflammation. I'll lend you the book I just read about it.
Speaker 2: You think you what you read?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's my my nutritionists that I'm saying. She gave me a copy of her books, her book. Yeah.
Speaker 2: God, you've gone to a pilate specialist.
Speaker 3: I've been going to Pilati since January.
Speaker 2: That's but you've got a nutritionist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, heard of Sarah de Lorenzo. She's the one that pops up on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's great. You're talking to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went and saw her.
Speaker 2: I knew you were, I didn't know you'd had it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've done it, and it's it's great. She's actually like incredible. I could dedicate a whole podcast like she's great. She knows her shit and she's also just fun.
Speaker 2: So have you changed your diet?
Speaker 3: Yes, No, we don't use the word diet, Mitchell. It's a meal plan.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, no, I'm fully for that. Yeah. Wait, what is you? But why are you doing it? Do you want to slim down?
Speaker 3: Oh no, not necessarily slim down. You got nothing to slim well, I said to her. I'm not unhappy with my weight. I'm more just getting a little bit uncomforted because my clothes started to get a bit tight again, and I'd only just gotten a bigger size of war drove after the last I've got, so I was like, oh, let's get that under control. But it's more about feeling better.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually I feel now walking away from a nutritionists the way I expected to feel walking away from a therapist. It's way less brain fog.
Speaker 2: Isn't that funny?
Speaker 3: More clarity?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: I mean, key toastess, that's why are you?
Speaker 2: You're pricking your finger to test your blood to see what level of kotosa you're in?
Speaker 3: No, but fuck, you just reminded me I'm supposed to go to a blood test this morning. Fuck?
Speaker 2: Oh no, god, some of the non far have you been to a non fasting blood test?
Speaker 3: That's what I have to do. That's what I forgot to do this morning.
Speaker 7: That's different.
Speaker 2: Well, if you they can get some more clean scan of your blood if you've had no food. If so, you need to fast for like twelve hours before it and they take your blood. But when you take your blood, like you're already a bit woozy, and then without a meal, it's really fucked because they take blood out and then your body's like, let me find some nutrients to make some more blood. Oh wait, there's nothing in your tummy. I hate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I've got to do that tomorrow. I don't mind that because I've started now my walking out. I've started getting up and going for a walk in the morning and then eating breakfast after. So it's I'll just get up and first thing, go get the blood test, and then eat breakfast later.
Speaker 2: Who are we I'm getting up early now too. I've changed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your version of early because you stay up so late would be like nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then my version of is my alarm goes off at eight forty five. Oh, but for me guys so early?
Speaker 3: So did I I'm a seven forty guy now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh don't I'll get there, but not in the moment. My show still gets off air at ten.
Speaker 3: I don't think you need to get there, because if you're going to bed later than me, then yeah, you can sleep later.
Speaker 2: I'm asleep by Sleep is key. Sleep is key, Oh my god, sleep. You don't mean to a sleep doctor recently, sleep is like my sleep doctor thinks that sleep will have the same importance as mental health and heart health and brain health in the next But in the next five years, it'll boom, It'll be the next like trigger word, everyone will be talking about sleep health.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I hope to be on top of my sleep health by the time it's a trend. I'd be like I'm.
Speaker 2: Across say, I track my sleep every night on my Apple Watch.
Speaker 3: I can't be fucked with that.
Speaker 2: I know how many iram hours I get, how many times I farted, how many times I kick my pillow out of the bed, my squish mellow went flying across the room.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I've noticed about this bloody meal plan, though, is that I don't know what I was eating before that kept me up so late. But I was going to bed at like one am and struggling to get to sleep because I was so awake. But now I'm actually just getting tired. When people are supposed to get tired, like nine thirty and I'm like, where the fuck am I?
Speaker 2: You've got a circadian rhythm.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is. Isn't that that's annoying bugs that are outside your window?
Speaker 2: How the ones that you wear when you're a kid, you used to wear their shells approach what you like because they're little shy little cicada shirt. That was me. I used to wear it as a brooch approach. Yeah, wouldn't you know? And I'd pretend I was like, you know, a wife of a war veteran.
Speaker 3: They're just you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Yeah? That's a shame. All right, everyone, I'm exhausted, guys, I'm really tired. I'm not, of course. Insis I've got is halitosious.
Speaker 3: I'll actually lend you Sarah's book and just that one chapter about inflammation. It's not a hard read either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, because I got up to the fact where Harry Potter is fucking Ginny or some ship and I gave up. I can't read.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of it's dot points. Did they ever find I eat this and avoid this in points? It'll be fine.
Speaker 2: I have a habit of reading books and then clock an app before the big reveal. Well, those lemony Snicket kids, they end up happy, right, nothing bad happens to them.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh damn it. The girl in the window and she gets off that train. Fine, right, did you hear that?
Speaker 3: It turns out there was no giant peach. Jane's was actually just a tiny man. You're hitting.
Speaker 2: I never got that far in the book. That is really interesting.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what happens at the end of Twilight. What you didn't read to the end and I've got I got halfway. Oh, well, what happens if she wakes up and it was all the tree?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're kidding me. I know, you very rarely interesting. I can't think of any more books.
Speaker 6: That's how literate I am.
Speaker 3: I can't even continue.
Speaker 2: The gag because I don't know any books.
Speaker 3: Have you read till the end of the Bible?
Speaker 2: Not only read the parts about me, which, finally enough, there's a funk a lot.
Speaker 3: The weird thing is that there isn't even that much in the Bible that is anti gay, but they really fucking latch on the staunch Christian.
Speaker 2: The whole thing about the Bible confuses me. Do you know it was originally what wasn't it man must not lie with child? Because it was this is the whole gay thing, because it was like pedophilia is wrong, dirt. We can all agree on that. However, it was then changed to man must not lie with man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was originally as.
Speaker 2: He would a woman. But it used to be like man should out lie with boy as he would with women. But it was changed to man, so it was fucking edited.
Speaker 3: It got lost in translation, lost in translation.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that good film. Oh my god, I watched started watching the Whale on the flight back from Hawaii.
Speaker 3: Is that the one about the fat flake? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then I actually realized I wasn't watching it, and the screen went black and I was just watching my reflection from it.
Speaker 3: I'll stop.
Speaker 2: I was sobbing. Oh way, this is really sad, and I can relate to a lot of it, and it was just a black mirror. It's really quite sad. It's very sad. I had to stop watch Stadie Sink was fantastic.
Speaker 3: Is it really sad?
Speaker 2: It's gut wrenching.
Speaker 6: Oh, I've heard it's enough.
Speaker 3: I want to watch it.
Speaker 6: Then I've heard it's like a play.
Speaker 2: Like it is a play. It was a stage play and then they've they've adapted it to film. But Brandon Fraser's not gay nor fat, and he's playing a gay, fat man, so he's gain. Yeah. I can barely put food on the table, and he's taking roles that my people could take.
Speaker 3: I mean, you did study to be an actor in New York.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I did so, and you're in and out of Ali.
Speaker 2: I think, tee you guys, that seer at the pilot that I shot in queensland's all done. Have I spoken about that on the show?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You did mention that randomly's flying the Queensland.
Speaker 2: To shoot to shoot an episode. Yeah, and I don't know. I just don't know how it's going to cut. I think I'm a terrible actor. O. I was like, oh, what.
Speaker 3: Makes you think that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just don't know. If I don't know if I nailed it. It was weird.
Speaker 3: What with your role.
Speaker 2: I'm the best friend of this character whose boyfriend cheated on her and came back for my help. She lived in the country straight, No, I'm a game.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it wasn't acting. What I'm saying is that you're a terrible person, not a terrible.
Speaker 2: Line, but there was moments where I'm like, it'll bit. I just want to see how it edits, how it cuts save. In these early days of the podcast, I'm like, I'm so nerve. I listened to every episode and then you know we've won Oscars. But now I'm thinking will that be the same for acting?
Speaker 3: When people tell me they've gone back to episode one, I'm like, do you have to me too? Of this podcast? Oh my god? That group like the thing. We're better now, we.
Speaker 2: Are better now, we're more mature. Were raging like a fine wine.
Speaker 3: But neither reth will drink.
Speaker 2: Not exactly right. That group chat, I've had to tap out off for all you listening here in that group chat. I'm so happy that you're using it. They use it every day. There's any group chat if you that you can go to Injuring Idiots on Facebook Facebook group where we discuss everything that happens in the show. If you're not in Injuring Idiots, you're only getting half the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: It's a nice little tagline, stop it drag race. We've transitioned. Have you noticed we're in a transition to Tory period. Huh, you and I.
Speaker 3: In friendship because we text instead of.
Speaker 2: Yes, Mitch and I used to be messenger only streakinger. Yeah, and I knew mitchard message because his profile picture was purple. He argues that it's pink.
Speaker 3: Well it's pink now.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: He was so thrown when I changed my profile picture on Facebook.
Speaker 2: I know, I thought I was messaging a bot. I'm like, no, pay id fuck off.
Speaker 3: Do you know what's weird? Though? I actually prefer Messenger in many ways, So why do we promote people to be now on a texting basis? Because especially the voice messages, there's shocking quality on I message on Messenger. I could host this podcast on Messenger because the voice messages are that gorgeous good voice messages back and forth, and then like screen record it, there's the podcast. Great.
Speaker 2: That would have been a great episode for COVID. I feel there's something more personal about texting someone because it's like you've got my number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, Yeah, there is a lot of people that how do I explain this? There's a lot of people who I don't have their number, whereas a few years ago we would have gotten to that stage already. Yeah, yeah, like we're far enough along.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you and I'm so with you.
Speaker 3: I'm also at the point where people who have had their number of years, I'm like, is it the same number? How the fuck would I know?
Speaker 2: Same? It's a good call.
Speaker 3: Yeah you again with the good call thing.
Speaker 2: I've just I've just conceded that it's my thing.
Speaker 3: No one really came through with my crutch or whatever you called it.
Speaker 2: No I got someone said a photo with Sean rolling down. Wow, I've found what put the whole in the ozone layer.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's going to be mad about these jokes at all, be.
Speaker 2: Mad Sean Sean. He doesn't hate me, does he?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Of course not.
Speaker 2: Why what does he say about me? Is you go like off off the cloud? Does he go like when you're like at home and you've just had a cup of teens? What does he say is Mitch Jury is finished his sentence? God, Mitch Jury.
Speaker 3: He's well, he thinks you're brilliant and talented and funny and blah blah blah. But we don't actually talk about you that often.
Speaker 2: What, well, what are we going to say?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: He will talk about the podcast because he listens every week?
Speaker 1: Does he?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I remember, I do.
Speaker 2: I don't actually know. I don't even know my god here, Yes, I do remember that name. Yeah, he's such a sweetheart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, he's fond of me.
Speaker 2: I'd like to spend more time with him.
Speaker 3: Well, what's stopping you? We have invited you to many things.
Speaker 2: No, that hasn't been that many.
Speaker 3: Oh, because you're now in one of those let's not even invite him category because we know what the answer will be and our egos can only take so much.
Speaker 2: Can you add me back here sending the jokes about his big dick, and then add me back.
Speaker 3: You'll hear them.
Speaker 2: He listens, Hi, Sean, admit to the inner circle. I know you love circles. Your fuck the o's only hard enough add me back in? Please?
Speaker 3: Did you see in the Facebook group, by the way, that Zachary said regarding the Careyane situation, he wanted to hear us talk about it, and he's hoping to hear us rip her into her like a present at Christmas. I don't think we went that hard, and I did we?
Speaker 2: All I said was can not a good look?
Speaker 3: Cac not a good look?
Speaker 2: I mean called her vine. I called her vie, and I also did call her a dog in a roundabout way. And also I have to go, oh, hold on the Powerhouse Museum calling what's Oh, they're trying to get Carrie and because I need more dinosaurs in there right now. They know that I know her, so they're trying to get through to me. Hello. Yeah, you'll get her soon. How's that? What's his name? Bailey?
Speaker 3: Zachary Zachary. There was also an anonymous post in our group. I don't like that it's anonymous that you can do anonymous shit.
Speaker 7: Now, Yeah, somebody anonymously said that I was in a chart Time commercial.
Speaker 3: That's what I was about to read. Do we have evidence of this? Where's the chart Time commercial called?
Speaker 2: I heard it on the air as well. Let me find it.
Speaker 3: Is it in our sister?
Speaker 2: Of course it would be. I'll just search t A s H trash. Oh, there's one hundred of these things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When it comes to the perfect Tea, the systems crashed. I'm not even joking. Next Gen just crashed.
Speaker 3: Here's one of the messages that came through our text line that I didn't have time to get to this then, but I may as well squeeze it in here before we go. Grant from the Gold Coast said, I knew that your hey you intros gave me childhood flashbacks for a reason. Bear in the Big Blue House opening the door and saying, Oh Hi, it's you. Apparently we remind him of that.
Speaker 7: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 3: Can you find that on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Is that I'm a bear?
Speaker 3: I don't remember that at all. Though I don't. I just remember the goodbye, goodbye, good friends, good bye. But no, it's time to go.
Speaker 2: I remember I used to talk to the moon, and I thought this poor bears in psychosis. He needs to be put down and euthanized. He's hallucinating that moon is not talking to.
Speaker 3: You, Cocaine Bear. But this one's shrewm Bear.
Speaker 2: That was the worst movie I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: It was good because it was bad, Cocaine Bear, get amongst it. Here we go, ready, I found it.
Speaker 2: Oh Hi, it's you.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad to see you, and you're just in tame.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, that's a stretch.
Speaker 3: Does that sound like at the start of our episode?
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Oh Hi, it's you. I'm sure we're not the first people to say, hey, you since the beer in the Big Blue House, We're certainly not ripping him off.
Speaker 5: At char Time, tea can be as unique as you.
Speaker 7: Your time has the best flavors and mixing.
Speaker 5: Freeboot your taste buds with most freshly brewed tea leaves and quality ingredients made and shake it.
Speaker 7: It's the best bubble tea.
Speaker 3: So you actually have voice a chart time at Oh? Yeah, I thought you were saying, don't be ridiculous. How could that be me?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I did do a few for Fox, so it was you at some stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now do you think this is it? This is weird? Last night?
Speaker 3: This is it?
Speaker 7: My favorite chart time is pop it like his peach wine is brown sugar.
Speaker 8: I love a simple lemon iced tea with no sugar.
Speaker 5: At charl Time, your freshly brewed tea can be as unique as you.
Speaker 7: Chart time is my favorite time of the day.
Speaker 5: Reboot your taste buds and what's with the acoustic your labor ice and sweetness level? Strawberry popping, pearls lights, she jelly custard.
Speaker 3: You do you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Your co host from the cat Pot.
Speaker 3: Is definitely Janet's Boys.
Speaker 6: There's a few of them.
Speaker 2: I can find them all I'm gonna have to go to the rotation. Remember these two two four nine one five.
Speaker 7: I had to do a few random ones.
Speaker 2: Two four, there'll be I can play them all.
Speaker 3: I thought we were being kicked out of the studio like ten minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll get there.
Speaker 7: My favorite chart time is My favorite chart time is popp.
Speaker 8: It like his peach.
Speaker 3: You ever had a poppet like its peach Jenner, I've never had it.
Speaker 8: My go to chart time is the o G Freemium pearl milk teeth.
Speaker 7: Large of course with full sugar, half ice.
Speaker 8: And creamy moose on top. I go hard at chart times.
Speaker 2: It can be as unique as you.
Speaker 8: Chart time is me time.
Speaker 5: Reboot your taste and remixed bubbles away milky fruity frozen or customize your flavor, ice and sweetness levels and our delicious mix insight.
Speaker 8: Che popping pearls, coconut, jelly, Philly moose.
Speaker 3: You do you at your time? Wow, there at your time.
Speaker 2: Your bubble tea can be as unique as you.
Speaker 7: Seriously, I order something new every time, cream brown sugar, watermelon.
Speaker 3: They supposed to one person and they were going to alternate that, but you're in all of them. You're obviously the star.
Speaker 7: So many so at our company, they have a voice over group, and oh my god, I'm not part of this voiceover group, but we just recorded the cat podcast.
Speaker 3: They must hate you that voiceaver group. They're like, we're in the fucking group. She hasn't come to our meetings and she's on air more than us.
Speaker 5: At char time, your bubble tea can be as unique as you.
Speaker 7: Seriously, I order something new every time, cookies and.
Speaker 8: Cream, brown sugar, watermelon.
Speaker 7: That stranger bubble tea is milky, fruity, frozen or hot?
Speaker 8: You do you.
Speaker 3: Life?
Speaker 6: I the first time was two weeks ago, my teacher, sorry, this is it.
Speaker 7: My go to chart time is the OG premium pearl milk tea, of course, with full sugar, half ice and creamy moose on top.
Speaker 8: I go hard at chart time.
Speaker 2: Your freshly brewed tea.
Speaker 6: Can be as unique as you chart time as me.
Speaker 3: Your talking buds and people wont or whatever it's your favorite. Now you're saying it's the OG with cream and your flavor. I fly levels and chose to take any word you say.
Speaker 6: Time is my time faces.
Speaker 2: Half cream as well. Don't forget the eyes extra.
Speaker 3: I go hard. That's the least convincing delivery of that sentence ever.
Speaker 2: I have got it here on that night. Everyone, We will see you all next week.
Speaker 3: We hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all so so we do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just made We just gave chart Time a lot of advertising space.
Speaker 3: There aren't fucking chart Times on my desk waiting for me next week. I'll be very cross, all right.
Speaker 2: Well, see what a week? Guys.
Speaker 3: We love you, see thanks for listening. Good to be back, love you?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of meters.
Speaker 7: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.