Speaker 1: Good morning. It's a Christian O'Connell shaff chemist of our house Gold one four point three. All right, now we're looking for your stories of when you've been caught in the act. We had a great story this week.
Speaker 2: I was the youngest of three children, and so one day my brother and sister decided to hoist me up into the top of my mum and dad's wardrobe when they had gone out, so that I could look in there for all the gifts. But mum and dad came home unexpectedly and my brother and sister ran off and left me in the top of the wardrobe.
Speaker 1: Amazing story, isn't it of for other sisters and how they will just someone always has to be surrendered to the parental gods. Okay, that's just the way it goes, that's just the law. But the thing there about Katie being caught in the acts, it's that moment. It's actually awful when you get caught in the act because you want and must deny the reality when someone goes. It's like when I saw young Rio spending a fight, one of the greatest I'll never catch anyone in the act. If I got my wife having an affair that's seconds. That time I caught young Rio having a real good ten minute peak the skip.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: That's what I said, there, deniers, when you get caught in the acts on that my fishing line, whoa, we're gonna need a bigger boat get water for the We got a wrigular here.
Speaker 4: There's no reglar.
Speaker 1: It was meant two.
Speaker 5: Minutes time to take so many photos. He could have set up a picture.
Speaker 1: Of you don a rim Brand peaking in that old semi filled skip. And that's the reaction. Again, there's the catcher and the courtee. We'll always have that very intimate moment, like a captor of his tormentor so caught in the act. What else you you caught someone? My own one?
Speaker 3: Yes, I was going to footy training one night and I pulled up at the lights, looked over to my left and there was none other than comedian Jim Great.
Speaker 1: Stand up right, stand up.
Speaker 3: Picking his nose very vigorously and then flicking it out the window.
Speaker 1: Still, that's natural recycling. You shouldn't shame it for that behavior. Is going to pick it doesn't belong in the car.
Speaker 3: Blow your nose? Oh yes, come on, he's a celebrity. I'll be picking your nose. It was digging deep in the house.
Speaker 5: To come to jim Os fans. And I hate to say, but sometimes will pick and flick in the car. And I'm only telling you this because you're.
Speaker 1: Two minutes ago you said, hey, listen, come to me. Off the real story. I've got something. I thought you had something that would elevate this. No discuss.
Speaker 5: I want to tell you the You know, one of my dreams has been to go on the block. My number one hesitation for going down the block is because they put a GoPro in your car and they film you anytime and go in the car.
Speaker 1: And I thought, oh.
Speaker 5: No, they're going to see me picking my nose and flicking out.
Speaker 1: Wrapped in enigma, baked in an enigma. It's nice. I thought. The number one dream has continue to work alongside me and what we're building here in radio Land. And then next is it turns out no, I'm putting one way. This dude's off to the block. What was Scottie care for? Six months?
Speaker 5: Again, congratulations on twenty five years.
Speaker 1: It never looks better, never looked rosier the future? Where were we caught in the acts? That's right cut in the acts your stories nine four one four one O four three Glenn, Good morning, Glenn, morning.
Speaker 4: How are you all?
Speaker 1: We're going Glenn, So you got caught in the acts. What was what was going on?
Speaker 4: Did I ever?
Speaker 1: We?
Speaker 4: I took the family on a holiday to Bali and swearing that I said that, mister, come on, we'll every shell. Put the TV on for the kids, no worries. But I didn't know that the flattered panel between the land room and the bathroom was a bifold door. I didn't know that. So I were in the shell and it's been at the bospole door flies hey dad, and I'm like, hey, hey, stop in the corner.
Speaker 1: No one told me there was a Bible doors. When they when they check you into the said hey listen, be careful. There's a bifold door. Curious that's what they call Them's a bye bye bye bye bye. Glenn. What a story and what a performance? What a performance? Don't just come up and tell us your story acting out like Glenn here, full DeNiro, full de Niro. Thank you very much, Glenn, great performance, then powerful stuff. Who were there with Glenn? Janine? Good morning, Jeanine, Good morning, Team.
Speaker 6: I don't think mine's going to be as exciting as that one, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Kind of glad in a way. I'm kind of glad in a way.
Speaker 6: My husband and I were recently dating, and you know, it's too expected.
Speaker 1: You were married and then just a spice things up again, you start dating.
Speaker 6: Oh, we were recently dating, yes, so, and we thought we'll just go to a you know, a football oval car park to have some extra special cuddles. And not long into it, all the police rocked up and shine their torch into the window to make.
Speaker 1: Sure floodlights them just need a little bit of illumination, they're not.
Speaker 6: Basically, yeah, and shine the torching, then off they went. So it was like, well that was all right, but yeah, so that was our caught in.
Speaker 1: The act, Jennine, I hope you don't mind me just a couple of quick questions. Was this said like twenty years ago when you were younger.
Speaker 6: Or about about thirty right, thirty years of age?
Speaker 1: About thirty years old?
Speaker 6: No, about thirty years ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah you yeah, sound that's.
Speaker 5: What you said. You said dating. We thought you meant like last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry to know that people of our age did that fell something cat boring and banna he Hello over car park VFL grounds. It can be very busy this weekend of our listener's dogging perfect anyways, Oh good, happy Christ. Will shut yourself out