Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast Noldourn's Gold one oh four point three live from Level two twenty one to thirty one, Goodwood Street, Wretchman, this is the christ Jan o'condinal Breakfast Show on Nolburn's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Good morning, as to Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Thursday morning. On today's show, they're more Eagles tickets are seven thirty. Also got to tickets to go and you're off to the Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Cup at six thirty.
Speaker 2: First of all, I know the weather's going to get nice today and over the.
Speaker 3: Next couple of days. That's going to continue as patsil Sen and.
Speaker 2: News the sport there that's going to say you again in the spring mood now beautiful summer dress there.
Speaker 4: Ah, I had to wear this Audrey's orders because I wear too much black.
Speaker 3: Oh it's so nice to see so much color on just one dress.
Speaker 5: Is that a compliment?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This is a right of color, isn't it.
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: I'm just guessing from where you guys left off after Yes say show.
Speaker 3: He's trying to steer you up.
Speaker 4: Paid it must we pick on petst you don't produce a bread how to.
Speaker 3: Go before what he said? Can anyone just examine my words and tell me how I meant? Any menace?
Speaker 2: I said, it's lovely to see so much color on one dress, nothing but a compliment.
Speaker 3: Reminds me of the musical Joseph Joseph colored dream Boat.
Speaker 2: You know when you go in sometimes like Buddings, and they show you all the various paint color. Pat's got it on the dress today, So I don't want duck out blue down the bottom there.
Speaker 4: The paint is spewed on my dress.
Speaker 3: What is going on with you?
Speaker 2: You are stood up, You look like a pole has been inserted up your backside.
Speaker 3: Yesterday Jack is in pain.
Speaker 5: No I I had a mini like a bit of a stiff neck yesterday, so I tried to get it messaged out by deep tissue, and I've woken up. If it was a two out of ten, it's a nine out of ten this morning.
Speaker 3: Stiff as a board, I mean sometimes you are stiff off the really good proper deep tissue.
Speaker 2: You know that myofascial release. But you should be like that. You're in absolutely wincing when you turn.
Speaker 3: Round here this is this colorful dress, and take you an hour to you need some oil or w D fourty on your jack? So what do you have? You taken me painkillers? I took some Voltaire in this morning.
Speaker 4: An interesting show.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: So we call it probably the same thing, right, it's Volter role in the UK. So it's like an anti infamatory Yeah, what do you call it? Volta sounds like someone from star Trek Foltar and we'll see you now on the bridge.
Speaker 5: To me, your sounds like a star Trek voulteroll.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the.
Speaker 5: Guy who speaks a different language from a different planet.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is what are you making about this? Then last night I had a nightmare. My wife said, hey, listen, you do me a favor. Can you build who he's got a bill stuff the leg Marster's still haven't been built five weeks by the way, he's still at the front door. Can you build this oil heater? A portable oil heater?
Speaker 3: And I said, it's like it's getting up like twenty two tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We came for the heat, not to start building oil wages. So anyway, she goes, please can it only.
Speaker 3: It's that dreaded phrase. It looks like it'll only be.
Speaker 2: Like five or ten minutes, and they're never just five or ten minutes. They've got that awful phrase on the box that says some assembly required you.
Speaker 3: Get in it. Oh, here we go. That's my night canceled now.
Speaker 2: So I turn this heater upside down to make it easier to put some bracket, some steel plates on and these four.
Speaker 3: Little trolley coaster wheels.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't bother getting out the instructions, because why would I.
Speaker 3: I'm a man and I need them.
Speaker 2: I look at the photo on the box, and when I can get close to that still anyway, because there's thing's upside down and I'm a little bit tired and irritated and focused on.
Speaker 3: What I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I put the four wheels on, takes like twenty minutes to do, turn it back up the right way.
Speaker 3: Suddenly I put it on.
Speaker 2: The floor, and I'm like, something not right about that. The wheels don't move up. The wheels are all facing upwards. And at first, you know, when you look at it and think, do I look, do I need to actually repair that? Or can she drag it around?
Speaker 3: Just put a towel under it? Do we need to roll around? Is forever and ever you come to the heat, the heat move to you.
Speaker 2: So now I have to spend another twenty minutes undoing them and then putting them back on. So this morning, please come out and simple thing I want to know about your flat pack fails. It's a nightmare. Does anyone like doing this stuff? Flat pack fails? The worst stuff is Ikea where I think the people that you know, they're obviously not living the dream making those instructions, you know, and they must just laugh.
Speaker 3: They put these crude cave drawings in.
Speaker 5: Every time I get one, I always think they've left something out. Oh well, this is this time. They've left the screws out. They haven't given me enough.
Speaker 2: And they're always called some like swordensome bender, you know, and then he spent like you look at the picture, there's no words. There's just like the crude cave drawings. You're like, none of this makes any sense.
Speaker 4: Or the ones translated into English, but they haven't been translated properly. A ripper we got a toy once for Christmas light that Christmas tearing his hair out about three am Christmas morning.
Speaker 3: All right, then give us a call that we all flat pack fails this morning.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So please come out in sympathy for how I did last night with a flat pack fell What have you screwed up when you're trying to assemble it? Nine four one four one oh four three. Good morning, Robin, Hello there, Hello there. You sounds like I've just called you and woken you up in the middle of the night.
Speaker 7: Hello there.
Speaker 3: What is it is that we all sound this t other morning, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What all right? Robin? So what have you? What's your flat pack fail for us? Mate?
Speaker 8: So a couple of years ago, I was very heavily pregnant with twins and we bought the nursery furniture for them, and one of the things you got was the dread and Ikea Toldally, yeah yeah, And I tell my husband, I'm not building this.
Speaker 9: I'm already massive and city babies.
Speaker 8: This is your job. You just put it together one day and I'll come home and it's done. And bless him, he's a chef, so he's not handyman centric whatsoever. And so I came from one day and sure enough.
Speaker 10: These draws were built and they were perfect as.
Speaker 9: I was so proud of him, and I praised him and told everyone how amazing.
Speaker 10: He had done and how wonderful it was.
Speaker 9: Anyway, about two years later I found out by some chair I don't know how he paid someone to come in and do it.
Speaker 2: Smart man, smart man, that's the best thing to do, the only guarantee that you're going to build something that's going to last and work.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, they're fantastic.
Speaker 11: And he paid them to do.
Speaker 9: A bunch of other things. I didn't even realize that either, So I said, all right, fair ladia, but you didn't eat that praise. You just took it, said nothing, you bugger.
Speaker 5: He was paying someone to get up at night with the twins.
Speaker 3: Loved that. He would have done as well.
Speaker 2: I remember when we went to buy the PRAM when my wife was pregnant with our first tater. We went to buy the PRAM and I saw these instructions. It was like a whole It was like an encyclopedia of various thing. No, I'm not even going to touch it. And then bringing it into work, and there was some young really over enthusiastic work experience. Kid, was I really want to get in? Radio went fine? Build that three days. It took this porkid I got dream of working.
Speaker 3: In radio to build my pushchair. All right, Robert, thank you very much. Thanks a lot of people. Mate. Brendan, Hey, I'm pretty good, Brendan. I hope you're well this morning as well. What's your flat pack fail for us?
Speaker 12: We were on a swing seat at Christmas and yeah, so ma'am had the instructions there and reading them out to night, but we'd already had a few drinks, so we're like, we don't need them, kept going and we ended up putting the slide on backwards and upside down, and then we forgot to put the basketball hoop on.
Speaker 3: That is incredible.
Speaker 2: So the slide upside down and backwards, and of course alcohol goes really well with flat pack.
Speaker 3: If it's not complicated enough, why not switch it up with some booths?
Speaker 5: And is this are you building this to be a surprise for kids? On the morning of just looking like that, what is it?
Speaker 3: Dad?
Speaker 12: Three year old daughter and she comes out and she's like, that's not right, daddy.
Speaker 3: Why Santa got those dead beer cans around it as well? He likes to tear it up on the weekend.
Speaker 12: That was good end up. We have to take them a half apart, just get the basketball gone. But yeah, look good all.
Speaker 3: Right, BRender, thanks a lot for your cool.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Coming out in sympathy for how I did last night just trying to put together a oil heater, because when you look around today, you start to see what looks like and though it's crisp right now, but it's going to be a beautiful day to day, you think you need to start assembling an oil heater. That's apparently when my wife thought we needed in the house, and I had to build last night.
Speaker 3: But I put the wheels on upside down.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking for your flat pack fails this morning on nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 3: Jason, What did you do? What did you get wrong?
Speaker 13: Morning?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're pretty good, Jason. How you will as well? Buddy?
Speaker 14: It could make look that's another Christmas night storage. There's a bit of a saying happenings. Look at a trampoline three o'clock in the morning and this Jesus, the springs and the turn in the outside and bending the rods and trying to trying to explain to the wife what should be done. Look, you get more blood on the outside if you buy the morning you look like you've been put through a meat grinded with the kids.
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: I had to build a kids trumpeting? I gave up a halfway through. I just I just thought, no, do you know what? I'm not man for this.
Speaker 3: I can't. I've got someone into do it. There a nightmare.
Speaker 14: God, I ended up down into the shed and getting us crying to make crying finding the beer at three o'clock in the morning. See that needs it and the springs with God.
Speaker 3: That you've got p tas. Yes, he's having flat back flashbacks. Now he's in a foxhole. Vietnam toys. Sorry, if I couldn't.
Speaker 14: If I could have done it with a twelve guys, you would have done it.
Speaker 3: Those sort of.
Speaker 4: Big toys, you can't do them ahead of time, like a trampoline Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't leave it on blanket, so obviously trampoline shape. Don't look over that under the bank at.
Speaker 14: Kids, kids are the kids are wrapped?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 14: When I open up the prison, there's a big box aparty young Yeah, great.
Speaker 3: Springs for everybody.
Speaker 2: Jason, I feel like we've opened up a deep wounding you with this. It's called it today, so I appreciate you sharing your.
Speaker 14: Pain, all right, to ease the therapy gone.
Speaker 3: Jason, have a good day. Thanks you called John?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Good Christian.
Speaker 3: Now I Johnny boy? What's your flat back? First one of the day. What's your flat back? Fell?
Speaker 13: Oh, it's a gear file. Me and the missus bourdeye chest of drawers. And of course my wife thinks she knows how to do everything, and she probably does. Anyway, we were halfway through it and we had a bit of an argument because she reckons I was reading the plans wrong and I said, no, I'm not, it's just you. Anyway, I was short. She ended up cracking it and walking out of the room. So I kept trying to put this scene together and I worked out, well, she was right, I was reading them wrong, but she wouldn't help me. So I put it on a bonfire.
Speaker 3: You right, nice too? Short?
Speaker 13: Yeah, we had we had a bonfire gown. We had you know, all the rubbish, dowering and everything else. And I thought, no, I'm over this, so she won't help me. Say yep, straight on the fire and she said, where did you go? Said, well, it's over there and ashes at.
Speaker 3: The moment, but the fire would have been roaring, I imagine.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, it was grass. Anyway, she didn't talk to me for a week after.
Speaker 3: All right, job, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You go the Christian who Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three s all the sweetmen sending off to the Melbourne Cup Carnival. The world can wait. The Melbour and Cup Carnivals coming today. The Seport Wine Stakes Day on Saturday, the tenth of November. We got a pair of tickets you can win. Right now, there's another song at the races. You're gonna work out what the song is?
Speaker 3: I open. This is the hardest one of the week. It's a little sneaky on this one. What's the song? Racing?
Speaker 16: And they're off protection four gangs, clubs and nations causing grief in human relations.
Speaker 3: They're all in a line. It's a turn four on global scales.
Speaker 17: Further back.
Speaker 3: I'd rather hear both sides of the tail. See, it's not about.
Speaker 16: Races, just places faces on the outside swooping.
Speaker 3: All right, what's the song? Nine four one? Four one O four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three Have you do this week?
Speaker 3: Sending you off to the racist Melbourne Cup Carnival ticket's gone another pair this morning, just gonna work out what the song is that the races. Here's this morning's.
Speaker 16: Racing and they're off protection four gangs, clubs and nations causing grief written in human relations.
Speaker 3: They're all in a line. It's a turn four on global scales. Further back. I'd rather hear both sides of the tale. See, it's not about.
Speaker 16: Races, just places faces.
Speaker 3: On the outside swooping.
Speaker 2: I know the answer, and I wouldn't have got it in a month of Sundays. That's a tough one this morning, John, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good day, Christian.
Speaker 6: Hell a love you show.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you very much. Jolen's very kind of I hope you're will and welcome to the show. What do you think the song is?
Speaker 13: I think it's killing in the name.
Speaker 6: I was diverging a inst the machine.
Speaker 3: Yes, very very good. Guess. Yes, it's an awesome song, John, not the right answer. Have a good day, mate, Steve O.
Speaker 11: Hey, Hello, there we go.
Speaker 3: Hey, Steve, what do you think the song is? Mate? Oh?
Speaker 12: I thought it's baby from Vanilla Ice.
Speaker 3: It's a very different song from marketing of the name one.
Speaker 2: Steve is not that one. But thanks for trying. Let's go to Tracy. I'm pretty good.
Speaker 3: Tracy, what do you think the song is?
Speaker 10: Michael Jacksons like or what?
Speaker 3: How on earth did you get that? You've got the right answer. I don't know how you did that.
Speaker 9: Oh to me, it was.
Speaker 3: A really all right.
Speaker 2: It's not Michael Jackson even. It's this bit from the song protection against.
Speaker 5: Colations Human relations.
Speaker 3: It's a terrible war on a global scale. I'd rather hear a both size of the tail. It's done about races.
Speaker 17: That's hard.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna spend my life being a color. I want to hear the rest of this on now, Tracy. Enjoy your area of time at the Melbourne Cup Carnival. You're off on Seport Wine Steaks Day on Saturday, the tenth of November.
Speaker 3: Enjoy.
Speaker 7: Oh wonderful, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: That's right, well done. The Welcome Weight Melbourne Cup Carnival. Is it coming? More tickets tomorrow morning?
Speaker 1: The Christian o'connival Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So yesterday we chatted to a caller and what were we even talking about? And he took us down like a colder sack.
Speaker 5: We were talking about big family holidays. I'm trying to get the whole extended family in at once.
Speaker 3: He didn't have anything on that, but he did tell us about a German family or some German relatives who took him to a nudes speech and an uncle down on the beach and said, take you on trump, I won't do the accent. Hit you here off, basically take his speedos off.
Speaker 2: So he took us yesterday's nudity and we were with him entering an ad break and I thought, you know what, people have got naked stories. You know, we're born into this world naked, and we'll go out that way. And what happens in between it sometimes it comes back into our lives. I remember about two or three years ago, the kids were having a fight. I was in a shower and I said, I can't even have a shower.
Speaker 3: She just hit me. She's hit me and I'm yelling in the shastup and whatever's going on And I just have a shower anyway, that I can hear the I'm like, there's fudding around, Like Jesus, what we have to deal with this now?
Speaker 2: So I slam open the shower door, or almost smashing it, and I see there's no flipping towel, and I'm like, why is there No?
Speaker 3: There's no towel. So I go, I'm now naked, right, I just storm down the corner where they like they've got each other. Lois the younger one's got the one up against the wall. You see monster kid to go up against the wall abouts a brainer. She's got like some something in her hand. And I just go drop that, you know not. There are a couple of purpose on a cop there.
Speaker 2: They look round and they're confronted with a soggy naked dad. And I'm telling you now, their anger dissipated immediately. In my advice to any parents is go go in the shower, get naked, get out there.
Speaker 3: They never thought again. They were terrified the soggy dad.
Speaker 5: Don't make me get soggy dad.
Speaker 2: All right, So this morning your the next half an hour nudity the phone in. This is what we give you, Melvin. What naked stories have you got for us today?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Any story involving nudity nine four one four, one oh four three.
Speaker 3: Give us a call.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Jack is in. You're in a huge amount of pain. Yell a little bit. I woke up with a really really really stiff neck after having an intense time massage. But you shouldn't be in a worse state today. I know. I tried.
Speaker 5: I had a partially stiff neck yesterday. I tried to get a deep tissued out.
Speaker 3: Have you been trampling again? Because we've spoken to you about that. You know, we keep paying those ladies to trample on you. So in all serious, yes, Jack is in a lot of pain today, and he's not the kind of guy to keep quiet about stuff like that that I've been a couple of seconds. Oh sorry, guys, I know.
Speaker 2: So, if there's a physio, karapractor or osteopath who can report to level two Leonard.
Speaker 3: Street, Good Street. If you go down Lenning straight off in the corner.
Speaker 2: Look out for the tin man. He's both upright at the moment. It takes him an hour to turn around. If anyone comes in the studio, hang on I'm just moving now like a slow motion owl. I'm so seriously, if anyone can come in because you are in a huge amount of pain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yep, I would love some kind of relaxation message.
Speaker 3: You know when it actually it makes you feel tense around your eyes, a lot of pain. Yeah. I had Brad working on me for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Actually took up a producer off the phones, which is no bad thing because the damage you can do to a breakfast show once he starts working in.
Speaker 3: Pummeling your left shot. All right.
Speaker 2: Then, meanwhile, whilst we search for a physio and asked you're about to report to Lennox Street in Richmond, we are doing nudity the phone in because we got this call. There is a reason, okay, because we got this call yesterday, and when we're not talking or looking for naked stories.
Speaker 13: I actually was taken by my mom and father and all my.
Speaker 17: Father was German. I had my speedos on because obviously ten, I'm only young.
Speaker 13: He told me to take my speedos off. Stop being an idiot.
Speaker 5: Then part two to that story was in late face down for so long that his bum got burnt.
Speaker 2: So this morning, then we're looking for your any stories to do with nudity or being naked? What happened nine four one one four three Kelly, good morning.
Speaker 15: Good morning everyone, and everyone.
Speaker 3: Says good morning about the ten man grimaces at you.
Speaker 2: There, Kelly, Kelly, what's your story there?
Speaker 3: You're first up this morning on nudity.
Speaker 10: The phone I can't believe I rung into, says, well, many years ago, I had to go back to my second story flat at lunchtime picked something out. So I took a girlfriend who I worked with, and I had a dead lock on the door, and I put the keys in and let the keys. Now, I said, what if you do, don't shut door?
Speaker 15: And she shut the door.
Speaker 10: So the only way to get out was through the windows. So the window had one of those hooks on it. So as I'm climbing out the window with my short uniform on, my knickers caught on the hook and child from the window ledge and I was hanging by the hook with my knickers and my mirass, and.
Speaker 11: Then I heard a wolf.
Speaker 10: Whittle from the block of flights next door, and I immediately two to my legs, broke the window and landed on the landing.
Speaker 3: And I hope the judges all gave you tens.
Speaker 10: Oh so embarrassed.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, Kelly, what great story.
Speaker 10: I'll never ever lived that one dawn everybody knew about.
Speaker 2: It, all right, Kelly, thank you very much for showing that.
Speaker 3: We're I thank you were off the strong shot this morning.
Speaker 1: Then on Nudity the Christian Who Colonial Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Nudity the Phone and that's what you've landed on this morning, looking for any naked stories nine four one one four three VICKI.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 7: How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm goodness wanted Vicky, and I hope you are mate as well. What's your naked story for us?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 7: Look, I remember it was one Easter and my boyfriend had managed to get us in at the last minute, and I was absolutely amazed. I'm like, you got us in at the last minute, you know, like you're.
Speaker 5: Into a holiday house or something talking about accommodation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yes, And anyways, we get to this place late at night and the only comes out in his little shorty dressing gown and his little love boots and I'm thinking that's a bit odd. I didn't think about it, got up in the morning, went down to the shower block and everywhere I looked, you know, there's people running around the tennis court. It was a newdust village.
Speaker 3: I knew. I didn't know such a thing that existed, a new witch.
Speaker 7: They were playing tennis and I'm like, wow, like I was only that night. Those people sitting leg in their haircut and I'm like, okay, look like.
Speaker 3: Upstairs and a little bit as well.
Speaker 2: That's a little trim shortall and get your hair cut.
Speaker 7: Anyway, We're going to the shower block and I have a shower and I walked in there and it's like save water a shower together. I'm like, right, So I got in there with my bikinis on is a man standing next to me and he you know, drops his soap and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 11: Like he's like, this.
Speaker 3: Isn't just nudity, this is are they all? You know? You know?
Speaker 10: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to think that upon it, do you know what I mean? Because I was only just such a little blossom.
Speaker 2: This boyfriend, Okay, let's focus on him from it. Okay, is he still around? Is he still in your line? So we can talk about him now. He must have he must have known. You don't accidentally check into it. They must have you know, it's like these days, warnings everywhere in case someone gets upset and sous the morning, that kind of a larkies.
Speaker 3: He must known.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I think back about it. I must have been shut up because you know it was me and him and you know, the mate in the back seat, and you were.
Speaker 3: Like, where's where's where's are we close? We won't need Yeah, he's like Tennis, you knew what was going to get my hair?
Speaker 18: Anyway?
Speaker 3: That was my Did you stay there for?
Speaker 11: We?
Speaker 7: I think we think we only need to stay the next night? I said, look, you know I'm not comfortable with this.
Speaker 5: So did you stay closed the whole time?
Speaker 3: Vicky?
Speaker 19: Ah?
Speaker 7: Yeah I did. Like I said, I went into the showers in my bikinis. I thought, well, you know I.
Speaker 3: Can do that, all right, Vicky? Thanks you kill mate?
Speaker 10: No orry?
Speaker 3: Nicole?
Speaker 11: Hi here you.
Speaker 3: Going very good? Nicole, tell us about your own naked story.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 20: So I have children who take great pride in in scaring me at every opportunity they can get, because because I'm easy to scare right anything. So and we had this house that was it was like a bit of a rabbit warren, so there was lots of hardy spots, so they got me beauties quite often. But one morning I was running a little bit late from work, so I was doing a newly run from the bathroom to my bedroom. Yep, unbeknownst to my fourteen year old son who was hiding around the corner, that's the way he got the shock because his luck.
Speaker 3: Payback my friend baby Mom for mom.
Speaker 1: Finally, that's great, Nicole, thanks, she killed the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Jack and I have just had a little run through of what we're going to be asking you to do in ten minutes time. And I don't know, you don't know this Eagles thing this morning. We're really pushing it a bit with a sax solo singing. It's a big production number in ten minutes time right now though, seven twenty seven God one four point three, Come mornings to Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show. Last couple of calls, then on Nudity the phone in Johnny.
Speaker 6: Boy Morning similar it goes all right.
Speaker 3: John, welcome to the show, and what's your story for us?
Speaker 6: Yeah, look was it a wedding. I was a groomsman and a little one of the groomsmen had a habit of doing mood. He runs big events and this was no exception. We went and saw where he was going to do it, and he actually waited till the flower bouquetos and as the bride was flinging the flowers up, he ran across the dance floor in the mood. But what happened was the dance floor was outside and he didn't realize that there are all his potted plants around the edge because it was dark. So he ran across the dance floor naked, did a massive leap out off the dance floor when headfirst into a big urn with a potted plant, knocked himself out. So he's lying there on his back, blood running out from a dash on his forehead, completely knew, with all the elder people in the wedding just looking at him, going what the hell has this gone on?
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 6: He's brilliant. Was absolutely what.
Speaker 3: A scene that's some believed that's so much going on there.
Speaker 2: It's actually Tarantino directed a wedding that would be essential.
Speaker 3: Part No you won't Mine and what kind of new guy.
Speaker 5: Was he in good shape or yeah, well there's one.
Speaker 6: Of the reasons when he enjoyed doing the movie runs. He was really good shape. And let's just say the florl bouquet was a decent size.
Speaker 3: Need to know about his ROAs did we make Lordie? Emily? Good morning?
Speaker 17: Good morning Emily.
Speaker 3: What's her naked new story for us this morning?
Speaker 21: The mom's in her sixties and decided to get on the Snapchat bandwagon.
Speaker 3: Snap Chat Mama saw.
Speaker 21: Her contacts as you do, and then so obviously family, grandkids, friends are. The plumber that was working on her house approved her, added her to be her friend. She uploaded a nude that was meant for her partner and just realized that it won her story were amazing, amazing, Hang on a minute, your mom uploaded a nude photo to Snapchat that was meant for all of this is amazing.
Speaker 3: The fact that the older generation of getting into doing that and that kind.
Speaker 13: Of picks what kind of sixty.
Speaker 3: One that likes to have a good time?
Speaker 2: I mean, my why, I just presume that was the It's what younger people do now that Wow, sixty old me, what kind of filter you're putting on anything down there to try and make it reasonably good at that after a certain age.
Speaker 7: Well, thankfully my old brother cottoned onto what was on the story and sent around a group message, no one to open it, no one go on snapchaut avoid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet you have an open snapchat since then. Yeah, but surely the temp taste the sun. You know you shouldn't. We won't have a little sneaky beans. He was, Oh wow, I've removed it.
Speaker 21: I've removed her off Facebook.
Speaker 3: Because Emily, this is the best story we've had on nudity the phone and this is a great one. Emily. Thanks, so I think you might have a good day you too.
Speaker 1: By the Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Time for this The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Shows.
Speaker 3: Ten weeks of tickets. Every morning at.
Speaker 2: Seven thirty am, you'll chance to win tickets.
Speaker 3: To the biggest shows in town. Let me just consult my spreadsheets. Yeah, only time you never hear me consulting and spreadsheet.
Speaker 2: We need it for ten weeks of tickets because there are so many tickets this week. Then it's all been about the Eagles next week super excited.
Speaker 3: He is back.
Speaker 2: How many fils filometers. It's all about Phil Collins. He returns. VIP tickets to go see Phil Collins live when he's over next year February. Then a week after that we've got red Hot summer tickets VIP tickets. Then it's Maroon five Kevin Hart, world's biggest comedian, coming to Melbourne.
Speaker 3: You can be there fon Jovie.
Speaker 2: There might be some more tickets for one we've already done as well. So that's your next five weeks. Today, then it's about Eagles. Eagles World Talk are coming and Tuesday the March of fifth rod La Arena tickets gone sow Monday through Ticketech, but you can win them right now. So every day this week I'm getting you to do something different for these Eagles tickets. Yesterday we're asking you could either do this by yourself or with somebody else. We had the mother and daughter that won the tickets, beautifully singing together doing back up vocals.
Speaker 3: This is hard, isn't it. Yep?
Speaker 2: I mean you and I were struggling and we're supposed to know what we're doing. I still don't know which path I lucked in, all right, let's see if we can work. This is now work in progress, live on in front of your very ears.
Speaker 3: The heat is on. Great song, Glenn Frey, good song for this morning. Nay, you've been there saying, hang on a minute. Which bit does he want us to do?
Speaker 12: Not this?
Speaker 3: There's lots of elements in there with saxophone, right, so let's slow it down. We need you. This bit's on us. Don't worry about this bit.
Speaker 2: You come in here saxophones, so two parts to it, and then this bit, oh what ho oh ho.
Speaker 3: Caught up in the action. I've been looking out for you. Oh, you don't need to do the town me. Can you feel it? That's the way I'm looking.
Speaker 2: Tell me can you feel it?
Speaker 3: No, it goes. There's three versiones of tell me, can you feel it?
Speaker 5: Tell me?
Speaker 3: Can you feel it? Tell me?
Speaker 5: Can you feel it?
Speaker 22: Tell me?
Speaker 19: Can you feel it?
Speaker 17: The heat it.
Speaker 3: Anyway? We don't want doing that, but we're just confusing.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've got heat stroke just looking at that temperatures. They all right, we wanted you just go back. We need to do this bit, not this, you come in here saxophone solo. Next month the saxophone solo.
Speaker 3: Then this bit. You need to do this as well. Two parts. Okay.
Speaker 5: Can people either do it on their own or share it again, have somebody doing the sax solo, somebody doing their vocals.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you can be part of a two man, three man three lady team however you want to do it, or you can just do it soto, however you want to do it, So you need to come in.
Speaker 3: Then we've got this bit.
Speaker 19: Jeezh oh, caught up in the action?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no. I've been looking out for you.
Speaker 4: I've been looking out for you.
Speaker 3: Team. If we can't get this right, come on, can we expect them to get it right? All right?
Speaker 17: We can do this.
Speaker 3: Are you ready? Jack? Am I doing saxophone? Still? Yeah? You do saxophone? Then perhaps you come up. I'll do the oha ho and then perhaps you come in with the guard up in the action. I've been looking out for you.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yep, just do it.
Speaker 7: Peez.
Speaker 3: Sorry started it with.
Speaker 5: Caught up in the action.
Speaker 3: I've been looking up for you. I'm worried coming on the phone. Have we done all right? Over to you? Now? Do your best.
Speaker 2: We'd understand if it's as hopeless as what we just did, but try and do it a little bit better nine four one one oh four three.
Speaker 1: Let's do it The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: May not like this next bit. I don't think we probably thought this through. We thought that you'd be to do this.
Speaker 2: All this saxophone solo, all this saxophone solo, and then this bit.
Speaker 3: And this bit and this bit. What were we thinking yesterday?
Speaker 2: We're drinking after the show or something. All right, let's give it a go. Let's see what happens.
Speaker 3: Okayara, good morning, good morning. All right, so you're up first, Have you got some help? Is it someone else with you?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It's nice sister and me in the car on the way to school.
Speaker 3: Oh awesome. Okay, right, so you're ready to try and do this?
Speaker 23: Yes?
Speaker 3: Which which part? Are you doing? The sacks or the vocals?
Speaker 8: I'm doing the sacks and then we're both sort of doing the vocals.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So what I'm going to do this, I'll play you this gee and then when it ends you start to come in with the sax solo. Okay, okay, all right, we're good to go.
Speaker 3: Sisters, Yes, yeah, go power show us hour is done.
Speaker 11: Goeea cat up in the action.
Speaker 9: I've been looking about you.
Speaker 5: Yeo, better than what we did here.
Speaker 2: That's a gold standing right there, Sisters and Kate stay there.
Speaker 3: That was brilliant. Okay, this girl poor, Ian's going to do it all himself.
Speaker 1: Ian, Yes, hello right, Ian?
Speaker 3: Okay, Ian, So you've got to do all of that yourself. You ready, buddy, I am ready. Yes, this guy can bring it.
Speaker 15: Bring it, Ian, Oh, cold.
Speaker 18: Up in the action.
Speaker 11: I've been looking up for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, another gold standing some cold run. That was brilliant, Sweaky sacks.
Speaker 5: I know we dropped my sex.
Speaker 3: Touching a married archie man there. I joined the show, but I loved it. Ian, very very good. Wait there, Joanne, good morning, right Joannie? You're ready?
Speaker 17: Yeah ready, all right.
Speaker 3: You sounds like you're in the bathroom somewhere. You're in a toilet.
Speaker 10: Oh well, I am in the bathroom. Shore I go back to the bedroom.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, good acoustics, natural rebub this is good okay, Abbey Road Studios, right now, Joe Anes, all right and good luck.
Speaker 20: So caught up in the action, I've been akain, I are you.
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 19: Tell me?
Speaker 20: Can you fee this tell me, can you feel it?
Speaker 11: Tell me?
Speaker 21: Can you feel this?
Speaker 11: The heat is on?
Speaker 3: Good effort, good effort. But i'd flash that toilet while you're in there and getting.
Speaker 2: No, it's a good effort. It's a good effort. It's African accent coming into the end. Sorry, okay, it's just going to clean his throat.
Speaker 3: Live on it. Great, Come morning, good morning. This guy's got pipes. Listen to these pipes. Okay, Craig, you ready, mate, I'm going to do my utmost good deep voice.
Speaker 17: Okay, here go, get up in the action.
Speaker 18: I'll be looking after you. If you can you feel it?
Speaker 11: Because you feel it?
Speaker 5: Can you feel it?
Speaker 2: Craig, I'll tell you what straight work. I can tell you now Craig goes straight through the final. He's taking on the sisters. Let's bring the sisters back. The sisters are taking on Craig. Let's give Craig a Breathere's so with Craig.
Speaker 5: When we heard his deep voice, did you expect a different outcome?
Speaker 3: So high pitched? Sisters? Hey, hello, all right, I can hear the hazards on. Are you now pulled over by the school?
Speaker 11: No, I'm in the heating to Okay, all right, so listen.
Speaker 3: You're in the final now for these tickets. Can you do it again? Yes? All right, great effort last time. Let's see if you can improve on that.
Speaker 18: Here you go, good luck, oh god, I'm in the action.
Speaker 9: I've been looking out for you.
Speaker 3: Very very good.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's count and care are the sisters on the school run doing it? And that's so well.
Speaker 2: Let's bring Craig's back, Craig. I'm back, all right, Craig. Okay, okay, so you're in the final, Craige.
Speaker 6: No pressure.
Speaker 3: Did you feel like there was any hiccups in your first performance? I don't know. I'm asking him, but he thinks.
Speaker 13: It's a fair call.
Speaker 14: I may have picked up a trumpet to the sexophone.
Speaker 3: That's good, he's realized. All right, good luck, oh.
Speaker 13: Oh god.
Speaker 12: Up in the action.
Speaker 13: I'll be looking after you.
Speaker 6: And that's how it's done.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 2: But I think we've got to give it to the sisters today. They did such a great job and Karen, the sisters, well done. You got the tickets. Awesome ever, very very good. Okay are you winning them for mom and dad?
Speaker 3: Hey? Girls, that was brilliant. Okay, thanks for doing that. Well done, enjoy the gig.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All right, it's tough For this week's isolated vocal we do the same time every single word Thursday, we'll play you an isolated vocal track and then we listen to a song in foint. I think you hear it in a slightly different way. So isolated vocal if you don't know what they are, you find.
Speaker 3: Hundreds of them. You go down a YouTube wormhole and.
Speaker 2: They are just literally just a vocal for or when the band going and record a song, they obviously just got the vocal track when it's originally laid down, and when you strip it back without any effects or any kind of music, you really hear more importantly feel the greatness. And I love doing these and if there's any that you find that you'd love me to play on a Thursday morning, email me then Christian at goold one O four to three dot com do au. So this week I was having a look round on YouTube to see what there was. Some eagles and there's a lot of isolated guitar tracks. Found an amazing one I will play this morning, but I found this. This isn't just isolated vocals of one singer. It's the whole band. It's the Eagles, and it's not so much an isolated vocal. You will hear the harmonies. They don't take it easy, and when a band sometimes they just do. Like an early version of the track, it's not even properly miked up, so it sounds like I think it might be Randy Meisner from the band. Isn't even on the same mic as some of the others. But it's a very very raw early demo of take It Easy. You'll need to turn it up because, like I say, it's a very very raw red demo of this is an outtake. You need to turn up so you can properly hear it. But this is amazing how we listened to this. This week's isolated vocals is take It Easy from the Eagles.
Speaker 22: Well, I'm running down the road trying to listen my load. I got seven.
Speaker 3: Women on my mind for the one only to the wall that st on me once.
Speaker 15: She's a friend of mine.
Speaker 22: Take it easy, take it easy, don't let the sun my love you still can't. Don't even try to understanding. Just find a place to make your stand and take it easy.
Speaker 15: Well, I'm standing on a corner and wins lowers.
Speaker 11: No, I'm such a fine sight to see.
Speaker 3: It's a girl, my lord in a fly bed thought so and down to have a look at me.
Speaker 15: Come on, b.
Speaker 22: Daceny may I got a new.
Speaker 3: We may win, but we will never be here again.
Speaker 13: So ben up.
Speaker 3: I'm climbing in and take it.
Speaker 12: Easy.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but if that doesn't make you feel some this morning, you are stone cold dead.
Speaker 3: Let's play the.
Speaker 2: Whole song now, Eagles take it easy This week Stars and the isolated Vocals.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three tomorrow morning. All the music is picked by you. So we've been having fun with the Eagles this week. You've been singing along with them. So if there's any Eagles songs you want to end the week with on tomorrows show, maybe Desperado, It's entirely up to you.
Speaker 3: Whatever songs you want to hear, it's all request. Every Friday, you can have to our Facebook page to find it at Facebook OC one four three that's what we are and you can put your requests there. I am living on borrowed time. There's one of many things that could be. I'm trying to pick which one. I'm living. Not the kind of McGregor T shirt that yesterday I come home, luckily say it's not around my wife and I see a parser. I'm like, I see the Nike swoosh, and oh god, I've forgot about that.
Speaker 2: I thought I just put them in the basket in my fevered state. Last week when I was absent from the show, my fevered state to try to make myself feel a little better, I was having a look at a little bit of online shopping and I saw these boxing boots. Now, these boxing boots, they're beautifully black, and they got like a red flash of color in them as well. If you're a world champion or a contender, yeah, that's right, those are the boots for you. If you have some forty something DJs doing boxing training as part of some misguided midlife crisis, you have no business buying those getting them shipped over for America.
Speaker 3: But they were waiting for me yesterday. It felt like Christmas Day. Put them on just some shadow boxing.
Speaker 5: Wow, Sarah doesn't know about them. Where are you putting them on?
Speaker 3: Wait? Till she leaves the house. She wasn't around like I said to open them up. I put them on straight away. Mate. These they're like golden like ruby shoes. They are amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm you know, putting combinations together again and ripping in that left.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, champs here the raining underfuted and disputed. I'm still anyway, I take them off. I've hidden them. I've had to hide them in the house. You know women do this, don't you. It's toltely, but I guess if it's a pair of shoes or a shirt, you can do that thing where you go will you wear it one day? And I've always had this, this whole thing.
Speaker 2: I've never had these boxing moves and you've seen them. I'll put them up online, the beautiful color. And I can say this now because I know right now they're not in the car. They're not listening right now, so I can get away with this.
Speaker 3: And I just say this. If there's any friends of my wife listening right now, and are there If any of you, any of you say a thing to don't you start going, what's what's happened?
Speaker 23: You know?
Speaker 3: I'm going to number now She's next to me.
Speaker 5: I know now boots, who's tatting with Sarah?
Speaker 3: My wife is nexting you? Oh yeah, the guy. They don't listen. Now why is she listening? Oh god, you had more to say, I received.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I say what you were going to sell New Jack? They weren't you. I could take them back, Sarah, you can hear my word.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three I want a good time God one a four point three Christian O'Connor brick for show. So as I was just saying, I'm living on a borrowed time because I bought these box and boots and my wife doesn't know about it, and I thought I could tell you this in confidence that she wouldn't be listening because they don't's chaos the school run.
Speaker 3: They don't listen, and then what are the chances she happens to be listening.
Speaker 2: She hears it all, me boasting about these Nike hyper Ko boxing all the hyper KOs?
Speaker 3: How much were they?
Speaker 4: Christian love to know.
Speaker 3: She's on the line now, Sarah, good morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 20: I am actually, however in the drop zone with blowers in the cast and say bye to us.
Speaker 7: I don't want to hear her obviously telling you off.
Speaker 3: Now, No, it's haven great day at school.
Speaker 11: Love later every mum listening, Well, no, you don't move forward in the queue.
Speaker 23: You're in trouble, so hang on, you're in trouble, dad.
Speaker 5: Das like the airport parking, you only get one minute, so strategic stressful.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't often get a chance to twenty it on, so I don't.
Speaker 12: Let's not go into that now.
Speaker 10: Why but the kids are.
Speaker 8: Kind of biking in the kindly So it just happened.
Speaker 23: The marriage gods were shining.
Speaker 7: On me, dining on someone not me, and I can hear something about I'm in trouble.
Speaker 8: So I said, clown clouds be kright?
Speaker 9: So I then heard the reveal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you know, obviously exaggerate stuff. You know we've talked about before.
Speaker 8: The first thought was do you know what My first thought was, you better not have worn them on a dusty surface so that they can be dusted off, wiped off back in that spot.
Speaker 3: You're sending him back.
Speaker 11: Oh no, they're not going back where you think you're a little dancing.
Speaker 2: They tell you now, I'm telling now, and they are not going back and listen. Okay, let's get into it now, because at some point this was always going to come out next week. You want to go looking for a dress, okay, for when we go to Darby Day in the bird cage. Then you know, I keep the boots, you get the dress.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but that's something she needs where you need the.
Speaker 10: Body day that you can feel.
Speaker 3: Put her on air. This is my show. I come here to get away from this. You carry on with that little pretending and yeah, okay, friend, this is this is not how I wanted today show to go.
Speaker 9: Get off when you get home, you're just no boots off me.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: They are not going back. They're not going back.
Speaker 2: KOs are one with me. I'm testing them out tomorrow. They're not going back.
Speaker 3: Sarah, what price would you be happy with? If they were under a hundred bucks?
Speaker 5: Would you go all right?
Speaker 3: That's fine? Or we haven't found out the price yet.
Speaker 9: I don't know the price, but when I get back, I shall be looking up on the exact price of them.
Speaker 5: Well, if you've paid market price, which I'm just bringing up here on Google, can I say the price?
Speaker 2: Listen, No man should do this to another man. You've broken the guy code. You don't throw another man another bus like this. I'm on the ropes as it is. I'm I'm looking after them for friends. Can we just say that you don't need to worry about a Christmas No.
Speaker 3: Don't go looking for them.
Speaker 11: Where are the boots now?
Speaker 3: Don't go look at them? Leave them alone.
Speaker 7: Please, I might be on a boot hunt when I get back.
Speaker 3: All right, Sarah lovely to chat to you. We've got to move on, busy show. We've got a break to play here.
Speaker 13: Later.
Speaker 3: What did you get out of it you? I've got to work late today to be back next week.
Speaker 1: Right, The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: We're going to go around now, open up our tabs and be honest about everything. We've been googling our internet history of the last twenty four hours. So first of all, for me, the weather getting so nice now you know, I uh where I live, there's all they golf courses. I've decided to find a golf teacher. Can't play golf. I have brought my clubs with me. My last golf teacher I had ten years ago quit on me after three lessons.
Speaker 3: He actually said to him at one point, how do you feel about trying to learn with your left hand? And I'm not left handed?
Speaker 2: Phil Nickerson he changed his whole our career when he suddenly went back and forgot being right handed and started to learn from scratch and left and the lesson ended so badly. I threw the golf club out of a window into a hedge and drove off. That was ten years ago.
Speaker 3: I've never picked up a club since. But I've seen all these golf courses everywhere, and I where we are based. I don't think I've seen the weather going. I don't know. Maybe it's time to dig out the old, get the clubs out. So there's a golf pros. Listen. This has got the patience of a Saint Peace.
Speaker 5: And you're hitting that age. Hey, golf is like a.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, and you I've got an issue with you.
Speaker 2: You threw me under the bus earlier to my wife how expensive that were? They were not expensive? They're on cell by the weather boots.
Speaker 3: And now you say this my age. Oh, I mean people play golf as well. This is hard.
Speaker 4: Don't you mean lawn bowls or croquet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Thanks, Patsy perats, He's gone.
Speaker 4: Way, I'm you all right?
Speaker 3: I get it? Yeah, what do you mean you get? It's nothing to get sport. And then the other thing I found yesterday.
Speaker 2: I was looking obviously for some Eagles tracks for the isolated track, and we found that great or demo version of a take It Easy.
Speaker 3: Then I found this. It's not isolated vocal.
Speaker 2: It's the guitar Don Felder from the Eagles laying down this a hotel, California in about twenty seconds time. Right, It's amazing. I it's called narpeggio where it's like a rising sequence. It's not amazing playing.
Speaker 3: This bit that amazing? Wow, pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm going to play this on my phone as I walk into my house to confront my wife. She'd be holding my boxing boots. Will be stood each other like a couple of gunslingers.
Speaker 3: Who's going to go first? They're not going? Oh, Jack, what's your Internet history? What have you been up to? Last night? I googled is water a drink? Okay? What did you find out? Jack?
Speaker 5: Well, Biank's got a procedure today where they asked her to not have food.
Speaker 3: Or drink for twelve hours. You got a fast hours.
Speaker 5: So she we had a disagreement. She thinks water is not a drink and water's okay. I think food and drinks includes water and she can't have any water.
Speaker 4: Now you can sit water.
Speaker 3: You two together. What I can't judge because I'm going to go into a blazing of fun and when I get back, but you are actually googling it's water a drink and it's not very helpful Google results.
Speaker 5: These are the kind of things that says it's like you need eight glasses a day and all this sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: No I want to know. Is water drink? Okay? Okay?
Speaker 2: Because you've got a fast like twelve hours, haven't you? Before having an anesthetic? I think for some reason, I think the anesthetic must work easier if there's not food in the way. My friend, one of my close friends, right is a chief anethetist a big London hospital.
Speaker 3: I will text him. He will know about this and we'll see what he has to say.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: You googled yesterday? Is food a drink? Is water a drink? Right? This is food to drink? Is there water a drink. The reason why is your at biancher is having some procedure, so she has to do the fast yep.
Speaker 5: Twelve hours, no food or drinks. She thinks that includes it doesn't include water, and she can have water. I think water is a drink.
Speaker 2: Testing my friend doctor Jerry Zoo, an anethetist, usually six hours faster food, two hours for water.
Speaker 5: She's going to be ropable because she did all twelve.
Speaker 3: Sometimes he will call me right and I can think this woop woop, oh, Jerry, you're not in surgery now. Yeah, he's fast asleep? So what time meeting up for bits? When? No, I don't think this is a good idea if you've been making So does he do hands free like wells you need it to. So they lock them out, don't they?
Speaker 2: So you know they're just checking everything so right and stuff like that, and so they often call me and stuff that you.
Speaker 3: Can do this.
Speaker 2: You hear that someone going scapold us. What's it doing some sort of big surgery. It's just hardly making a phone or that's right, Christie's on the line.
Speaker 3: She's a nurse. Good morning christy. Mind hey listen, So tell us about the fast thing that needs to happen. Then Christy, you are before an operation, yes, so what is definitely a drink?
Speaker 23: And they say two hours? I guess because it's not so your anesthetic doesn't work because that goes into your veins. It's so you don't vomit and aspirate and end up with vomiting your lungs.
Speaker 3: So what's aspirate?
Speaker 11: H what's aspirate asperate?
Speaker 23: If you're inhaling the liquids off your vomit, it ends up in your lungs, so effectively, you know, drown on it. But vomiting your lungs is not great ammonia.
Speaker 5: They just trying to dry you out essentially, so you got Yeah, so there's nothing in your stomach.
Speaker 23: So when you're a picture anesthetic, your stomach goes, the stomach, muscles, everything goes to sleep.
Speaker 3: And when you go to see it, sometimes people empty themselves, like evacuate the bowels.
Speaker 23: Well that the bow stops moving effectively, so that perished out. But the other way around, you're not digesting anything that's in your stomach. But people might evacuate because of the relaxation of whatever's.
Speaker 6: Holding that in.
Speaker 3: I guess there's Brad does that whenever you chills out. Oh god, you ready, let's go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if all basers are loaded, then I guess if you relax, comes load and you let it.
Speaker 3: Go, that's all right. Christy, thank you ye much. You have a good day.
Speaker 2: I did not know we're going to end up talking about that on this morning show or even have my wife on the last hour. All right, we've got the newest spot on the way and Bran you at work time wister, today's time waster. We are very very excited about this. It stars someone who works here at this radio station.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Right time for the day's at work time waster. Normally I would go it's International burga day, so Burger movies today. There's a presenter here, Huggy Right.
Speaker 3: He is a legend.
Speaker 2: He's working in years and he's a brilliant, brilliant music presenter and you listen to him every single morning right after us. He's awesome, Huggy right, and he's a proper music fan. He can now listen to the show every morning.
Speaker 21: Right.
Speaker 2: He would always enter it's such a gamer, right, he's so supportive what we do. He always enters the at work Time Wister, and I feel really bad. I never read his ones out because you get somebody coming in. I don't want to favor him over one of yours, and I feel really bad about that. So to make good, I'm now gonna make him the star of this morning's feature and the at work Time win. Let's put our lovely presenter here, Huggy in a movie. So we're looking for your Huggy movies today. I've got, dude, where's my Huggy Huggy Knows what you did last Summer forty Shades of Huggy, Star Wars, Return of the Huggy, Huggy Gump.
Speaker 17: Run Huggy.
Speaker 2: And Planet of the Huggies. Oh, Planet of Huggies, What a lovely world.
Speaker 3: I'd love to live there. What have you got, Jack? At one point you had thirteen movies. Of these, i'veled it down to my favorite.
Speaker 5: Okay, what have you got Dirty Huggy, Crazy Rich Huggies, The Rocky Huggy Picture Show Ground, hug Day, The Dukes of Huggy, Goodwill Huggins.
Speaker 3: And that's your best one?
Speaker 5: Boys in the hug All right?
Speaker 2: Then put Huggy in a boys and the feels like a headline. Okay, so we've got cheap trick tickets every single.
Speaker 3: Day this week.
Speaker 2: They are at the Palais next Monday on the fifteenth. So the best one we get hugging in a movie text them in your efforts. Then four seven five three, one oh four three The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Just a moment before we go in Today's at work Time Waster Texas has come into the studio. I've known Jack for twenty five years and I'm a nurse. Very disappointed. He didn't ask me if water is a fluid?
Speaker 17: Who is this?
Speaker 3: I'll be my friend Gab. Yeah, I've known him since I was tiny.
Speaker 17: Why do you ask, Gab?
Speaker 3: I didn't think of it. Ah po, Gab.
Speaker 2: That's why you need to do the labeling system I have, Like Sarah wife, you need to have Gab friends, all right. And so today's at work Time waster Huggy legendary DJ here at.
Speaker 3: Gold and in this city.
Speaker 2: It's on after us every morning and he always enters this feature of the outwork time wastet. I never read them out so I'm making him the star of his very own.
Speaker 3: One Hugging team. I know we're very busy and I always.
Speaker 2: Ask a lot of you, but please, can we start photoshopping these as soon as we wrap at ten o'clock? These demand movie posters, Okay, I want one of these up every hour over the next twenty four hours on.
Speaker 3: Our Facebook page. Murder on the Huggy Express. I feel like there's gonna be a lot of golds today. Gold Huggy with a chance of Meatballs. That's gold plus Eat Huggy Love. I mean, that is pretty much his life. Gold Actually and Frankston, well done, Broke Back Huggy.
Speaker 2: Silver plus Star Trek, The Search for Huggy Silver, A fist full of Huggies, Sivil plus John and Warega well done.
Speaker 3: Despicable Huggy Gold, Close Encounters of the Huggy Kind, Silver Huggy, Huggy Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Gold, Him in Greensboro, Well done. When Huggy met Sally, Yeah, that's good. Gold Huggy does Dallas.
Speaker 2: That's naughty Gold, Naughty Pete in Mount Martha, Big Huggy in Little China, Shane well done.
Speaker 3: Sewel plus Lord of the Huggy.
Speaker 5: This is the first time I've ever had seen you switch to another screen.
Speaker 3: Actually, there are so many. Just while we start to read them out, another one hundred and five who just turned up. I just sit that I can't keep up with these three men in a Huggy gold path. How great are these? We have to do this once a month. Huggy's in the mist. I know where to come up with these Honey's in the mist gold double path.
Speaker 2: We have to do one an hour right with the next twenty flowers of these. We need to honor these with movie posters. This is my personal favorite. One crouching Tiger altogether.
Speaker 3: Now hid and hug well done. How to train your huggyl that's.
Speaker 2: Her close favorite. How to train your Huggy Mark well done. I Huggy always rings twice. That's from Mitch. Huggy Versus Predator Huggy, Queen of the Desert. Twelve angry Huggies, lock stock and two smoking Huggies.
Speaker 3: Ten things I hate about Huggy. Don't tell Mom. The babysitters Huggy, and they keep coming in. Well done, Hugging with the chance of Maples. I love is that getting I love. But my favorite is how to train your Huggy? No no, no, what Huggy's in the mist? Hug youre you go. Well done everyone, Thank you very much. I hope you enjoyed that. Huggy. He's up at ten. Give him some love.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: You can always email the show. We call it late to the party.
Speaker 2: Anything that we were talking about on the show and you are catching up to it late, either with the podcast or you're busy at the time. Couple that have come in today for me there when this was from Larry Christian, you were talking about five toubred TUSA this week about trouble at school.
Speaker 3: Do you remember we're asking it to record in about the stories of get in trouble at school.
Speaker 2: I go in trouble for I found a role of raffle tickets and I used them to stand at the entrance to the school tennis courts and sell them to the new first formers as playground tickets that they had.
Speaker 3: To let me and my mates to let them in. You actually pay two twenty cents good value. I thought for the whole term, and that that we wouldn't pick on them. It's kind of like protection money. However, the head when she caught onto it, didn't see it like this, and I was actually do detention for a whole month. That's some Larry.
Speaker 5: You gotta do money making school games games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember a friend of mine had a really good one.
Speaker 2: He had an older brother, and the older brother would sell adult magazines to Hermonal we had like a library, he would say. Anyway, this comes from this is late to the party teaching nicknames. We're talking yesday about teaching nicknames. Christian, I was catching up with the show We're in Manchester, England. Teacher nickname gonna thinking about to my own school days. My favorite nickname was our English teacher who everyone knew was donk the reason being her surname was genuinely e Kong.
Speaker 3: E Kong put them together legendary computer game don Key Kong. Now we all remember there was an unspoken thing you never ever divulge what the teacher nickname was. You all kept it quiet. It was just a bit of wordplay on her name. However, one day a kid said it in class.
Speaker 2: She found out there was a horrible Eggy pause in the moment, and then she actually really liked it and found it funny, so much so that she used to then refer to herself as.
Speaker 3: The donk for the rest of our time.
Speaker 2: Chris, if you want to email me, it's Christian at Gold one o four to three dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: The Christian o'conn will breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? It's been a show two half for me.
Speaker 2: I was having such a great time and then eight p fifteen my wife called in because she happened to be listening zac moment I started talking about those boxing boots that I thought I had another couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, you know, Sarah messaged me. I just saved her as Sarah O'Connell because that's her name in my phone. Pats, do you know what she's saved us in Christian phone? Sarah wife, Ah, not loves.
Speaker 3: My life or Sarah poo. That's what happens after twenty years of marriage. You know, I still get confused which one is that we don't talk about about it? Sarah, I forgot. She's a massu so amazing at the moment anyway, right Tyler. Today's show is Soggy Daddy.
Speaker 2: We are back tomorrow morning. I will be listening at ten, one and four today to post co bingo. See if my Bayside one is red out so I can pay for those boxing boots.
Speaker 3: We are back tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: All requests Friday and the last pair of Eagles tickets. Thanks for listening, I have a top day.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the sunshine, The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three