Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm Tracy Grimshaw. Welcome to a parent affair tonight.
Speaker 3: We're coming to you from my bedroom.
Speaker 4: Sist one Commodore games Gold in nineteen ninety that his performance on the pommel Horse India Marcus, grow up.
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 3: You are a cheap tramp and a filthy liar.
Speaker 1: This is just I'm still to play a couple of mitches, Dregon.
Speaker 3: We should include Jenna's name in the opener.
Speaker 2: Tell about a compromise. We'll say your name, but it's.
Speaker 5: Said in simlish gip luby perfect now michturi and yes, hello guy, Hello back again, Hi Jenna, Hi, good to be here, Episode forty nine.
Speaker 3: I think you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah almost.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: If it was fifty I'd make a big old deal, have farty boppers and everything.
Speaker 3: It's at the point where I'm like, oh, should we even bother counting them? But it doesn't make it easier for people to keep track.
Speaker 2: I feel and people it's like they're collecting tasos or something like, oh this happened forty and also forty one. I'm excited though, for the show and Jenna, when's it coming?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: If you were listening last week, you might remember Jenna was actually stepping up for once in her bloody life, produced a segment Yes, she's always been useless to us, and then last week she actually contributed ideas, many ideas, and then we said, well, if you really want to prove your worth, you have to organize some free food like all good producers for the show this week. So what do you got for us?
Speaker 2: What you order?
Speaker 3: It was free food or you're out?
Speaker 2: And I said a porto, Mitch said, red rooster.
Speaker 6: A very funny No, I did the rash shirts and the sweeper.
Speaker 3: It was no meant that was last week. And then the challenge was to get us free food this week in order to earn your keyp.
Speaker 6: That is no such thing.
Speaker 2: Do we have to get the group chat open? Okay, I open it, we said, Jenna didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm starving.
Speaker 2: I believe you forgot.
Speaker 3: There was no food order.
Speaker 2: Mitch literally messaged me today and said, I'm not going to get lunch because I want to bring the getting food.
Speaker 6: That is not true, and that was not doing anything.
Speaker 2: If you knew how That was the fourth edition of our gas lighting Jene.
Speaker 6: That freaked me out for a bit.
Speaker 3: Why I think she's onto us now? We can't pull this off anymore.
Speaker 6: At first I thought I thought you meant I would have to get the rash shirts made.
Speaker 2: I had to drive to Roxy headquarters and.
Speaker 3: You're mock up jokes. Aside, if you were listening last week, I do have an update. Remember how I was winging about being scammed because I ordered a stress ball online from a dodgy website that turned out to be bs. Well, look what a rap to gobbles gobbles.
Speaker 2: The gobbles look.
Speaker 3: Sworn. It was a three pack when I drank order. But it's just the one, you know what, It's just so exciting good I wasn't scammed back.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It looks like a little piece of tewed up bubble. Hold up against the microphone.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's gonna make much noise. That's not really much to it. No, you had to throw it against the windows, ready sticks to glass. Who so I don't have a distressed ball or a toy, but hey, it arrives.
Speaker 2: It's also it's not really stressing, No, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's like a you know what.
Speaker 2: It looks like the underside of a frog's chin.
Speaker 3: Yes, it does. You squeeze it and it kind of blows out like that, like when you know how you've got a balloon with only a little bit of air left in it and you can squeeze it without it popping, kind of like that.
Speaker 2: You have a page generator. I'll throw it against the screen.
Speaker 3: It's still don't still it's the TV screen. What the fuck made you think that was a good idea?
Speaker 2: LCD just warped.
Speaker 3: We only just got these things fixed.
Speaker 2: It changes back to the old screens.
Speaker 3: Imagine me trying to explain that to the text. Mitch threw a global again to the screen.
Speaker 2: Gobble Gobble.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if it is, because that was a fake product. You still can't find gobbles if you google them.
Speaker 2: So maybe you bought them. They went into receivership and now they don't exist.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's still very much counts as a scam because I paid twelve dollars and this thing, the packaging that it comes in quite clearly says that it costs two cents, so they've they've marked me up a lot.
Speaker 2: It's also a glorified water balloon with air in it. Yeah, that's just probably got bloody. That's probably from willheart, that probably has coronavirus air inside it.
Speaker 3: I reckon it with someone, some scheming person. It was just their idea. Let's buy a bunch of two cent balls and then create a TikTok ad which, by the way, aren't that expensive. TikTok adds like twenty dollars really, and then we'll just sell it for twelve dollars and then make all this money. Well, good for them?
Speaker 2: Should we make a TikTok a?
Speaker 3: You can? You can go for your life, don't know.
Speaker 2: Wow, take your anger out, don't pop it on your Jenna, Mitch, what the fuck? She's getting a revenge? Just pulling a butcher's now, now she's got a gun, Jenna. That's the weakest throw Peterful I've ever seen. Anyway, Mitch did order globals last week. It's gobble gobbles, gobbles gobbles.
Speaker 3: Like a gobby Janet.
Speaker 2: Stop throwing it.
Speaker 3: Just let her play better if she's away from the mic anyway.
Speaker 2: Let her burn herself out. Welcome to Is it just me? Mitch? Jerry mitche or Coombs, Jenner Bensons we're all here. It is a big week.
Speaker 3: We actually sorry, keep going. You want to take yourself outside you that's me. Oh it's got fluffing shit all over it now, Jenna, Oh, I had none of that was there before it reached you. No, it reached me. Hair was on it that. It's like it's been behind a couch for a month.
Speaker 2: I can see the lint from here.
Speaker 3: Done, Jenna, to my good gobble.
Speaker 2: Looks like a yellow Lennington.
Speaker 3: Stop anyway, I'm going to Is it just me? Is the name of the podcast. It's chaos if you knew here, it really is.
Speaker 2: And this is something we've been doing every week. Viagra update. I'm eventful too, Jenny, really proven fruitful meet because there's a broken penis. The penis is broken. Not true, it doesn't. It's out of order at the moment.
Speaker 3: No, also not true.
Speaker 2: It's just warped alone.
Speaker 3: No, it's because the new antidepressants I've started taking recently. Apparently a side effect is it kind of ruins your sex life in many ways, shapes and forms. So just in case it became an issue, they gave me viagra to you.
Speaker 2: So we've been doing VIAGRAA update to sort of get updated on the process, and they've been uneventful.
Speaker 3: We've got nothing every week to recap. I've only used it once, but it wasn't helpful at all because the person who I was with, whom I was hooking up with, only had a small window of opportunity. They just dropped in and it didn't kick in time. They already left.
Speaker 2: They need a four to six hours notice.
Speaker 3: Well, every week I've been disappointing you saying no update, no update. I have a major update this week.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's not what you're thinking, but it's a pretty big development.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that, right, so you've taken a pill.
Speaker 3: No, I'll tell you later.
Speaker 2: Oh later in the show, we'll get across that.
Speaker 3: Yes, brilliant, all right, I'll save it for later. It's a big one. Well it's is it really big? It's soft, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: That's what we know. We also start the week the same every single week, and is it just me? Each something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. It's most often hate. Very grumpy at the moment.
Speaker 3: Not true, not true?
Speaker 2: What was yours?
Speaker 3: I've been making a conscious effort not to make them things I hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very true. Actually, yeah, it's been a positive, positive time. Mine last week was very haty, so I'm bringing it back. And mine's more something I've noticed this week, something that has blown me away, something that we probably notice every single day of our lives, but something that has been slipping under the radar hasn't clicked for us.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, mine's going to make you cringe. Oh, I promise you that, Like it'll be like, oh god, something I've done. No, I don't know nothing you've done. Christ, But who's going to go first? Well?
Speaker 2: I went first last week? Why don't you start us?
Speaker 3: Whose turn is it? You did go first last week? But like, I don't care. I think I can go. I always feel like I go first.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say whose turn.
Speaker 3: I'll just go goes first of the week, let's go.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Do you love judging other people's singing ability even though you yourself cannot sing? For shit?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm a big fan of those YouTube montages, you know, the ones that are like, oh, singer's best and worst live performances compare times they've nailed it in times that they've totally bombed all the time.
Speaker 2: There's always Mariah in there, always are It's always a high note gal.
Speaker 3: Yes exactly. I'm a big fan of you know, the edge of this seat moment. Are they going to nail thee?
Speaker 1: Are they not?
Speaker 3: So I'm doing another gem top five today I've done. It's officially a thing now because I've made an opener top five. So this is the top five live nails and fails. But the thing is, I'm not going to tell you before playing the audio whether it was a nail or.
Speaker 2: A fail, and we have to differentiate.
Speaker 3: Oh you'll know.
Speaker 2: I just want you to.
Speaker 3: I just want you to experience that tension.
Speaker 2: Oh God, are they going to do it or not?
Speaker 3: Are they going to fuck it?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 3: All right? S first up, let's do this one from Marianna. This is her live performance of Diamonds. Does she nail it or is it to fail? Okay?
Speaker 7: Beautiful shah, that's beautiful, absolutely seamless, like a third gliding through the sky.
Speaker 2: That's a definite nail, nail nail well done because she did very well.
Speaker 3: That was amazing and it could have gone either way.
Speaker 2: It was always in the high note like she sort of builds it up and then she got there. Rihanna doesn't really fail.
Speaker 3: She's there was a few fails. They didn't really have the heart to put them in there though. Okay, all right, the next one, this is Kesherry fail.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put it.
Speaker 3: Yes. You know that really famous whistle note in that song, it's really high, and she herself has said that it took her ten takes in the studio to nail it, and she would probably never attempt it live because it's that challenging a note to hit interesting, But in this performance, to my knowledge, the first and only time she's ever attempted it live.
Speaker 8: Okay, let's go, good girl.
Speaker 3: By the only one clapping. What did you say dinner? You just went no, no, because no, I meant.
Speaker 6: I was expecting it to be bad. I was bumpy, pitchy at first.
Speaker 2: And the way she said and her track record, we've been a bit of a junkie. I thought maybe she might very dig I'm just saying fact. I'm she's good now. Love. I love Kesha too. She was on my show last week, Wow.
Speaker 3: Cute in bart I wish it was an old ship.
Speaker 2: Kesh's calling Mitchill not Mitch and Mitchell till Midnight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was brilliant. Okay. The next one is Idina Menzel Frozen. Yes, this is her singing let it Go from Frozen?
Speaker 2: Brilliant?
Speaker 3: Does she nail the high notes?
Speaker 2: Here we go?
Speaker 3: You know why doesn't that hurts? The listened to her. My throat was sore. I thought of going. Ah, she recovers, well, true, yeah, really.
Speaker 2: Only real fans and gay Man would realize that that was incorrect.
Speaker 3: Had you guys heard that before that? No? NEVERU Yeah, I thought that you guys were gonna know straight away because it went viral. Everyone knew, not just gay Man and Vans, just so you know it went. It went viral at the time, and her response was, guys, any song where I nail at least seventy five percent of the notes is a success in my eyes. She kind of just laughed it off.
Speaker 2: But I was smoking a cigar, she says, anyone who's I was gonna throw in a performance where she nailed it just as a curve ball.
Speaker 3: But I was like, no, that fails. Too good to not play.
Speaker 2: That was But she honestly kept going, like she could have stopped and given up.
Speaker 3: What do you she was performing at New Year's Rock and Eve or whatever you call it.
Speaker 2: You can't just not perform, right, can't just stopart carrying on instead of running off stage and tears.
Speaker 3: She could, but she could have just stopped.
Speaker 2: So haven't you seen the Mariah Carey videos when she screws up and she just pulls the headset.
Speaker 3: Off, and she's like, yeah, I didn't. I didn't even put any Mariah in there because I knew that you would just know she's notorious for it.
Speaker 2: That'd be more shocked if she nailed a note to be exactly all right? Okay, number four?
Speaker 3: Right? The next one is Madonna with like a prayer here. It is appalling, absolutely atrocious.
Speaker 2: She sounds like that one confident girl in the school choir. She does that's terrible, Who's terrible?
Speaker 3: But at every mass even though she has no business singing it. Man, Oh the poor thing that was at Eurovision that performance. And she uploaded that performance to her YouTube channel, but with another recording over the top, with like a much better rendition, and all the comments are like, babe, we were watching live, we heard how shocking it was. You can't hide it from us. So that was the original audio. She tried to cover a track. Yeah, that was woeful.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know what, I'm still impressed at all these people, Like good on them. Still going thing, That's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. Like I have no business judging because I can't sing for shit, But I still just love watching these compilations where it compares them all. Right, So the last one is Celendon with all by Myself. So you might think Celene Dion, you know, one of the best things in the world. She couldn't possibly fail. But I would like to point out that this was the first time she performed this song in Vegas after her husband died.
Speaker 2: But that could either make you nail it with emotion or choker or make you choke up? Is it about her husband?
Speaker 3: Not really? Well, she's all by herself. You do the math. If you guys lost one, I know.
Speaker 1: The in needed anymore.
Speaker 9: Making love is just for fun those days so gone, shap.
Speaker 10: Don't want to be.
Speaker 1: So and.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wow, it would be awkward if you failed.
Speaker 3: Now stop talking over it. O Oh funny that you say, Orchard if she failed now because she doesn't sing the rest of the song, she breaks down on stage. Oh okay, she's breaking.
Speaker 2: Down she's breaking down.
Speaker 3: Oh, if you watch the Youguy video, that's where she stopped singing. I'm so you're like organ if she failed now and I'm like I was ready to applod it doesn't matter. She nailed the high note. That's all that's important.
Speaker 2: Exactly right.
Speaker 3: Everyone gets the fucking picture from there.
Speaker 2: It's almost like this podcast one really great moment and the rest is utter trash.
Speaker 3: I think that most of that song was good, but once you're at the last chorse, you can just like, I'll pretend it's an instrument.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not like Kesha. She didn't just smoke a pack of Winfield Blues and crack. You know, her husband.
Speaker 3: Died emotion, so she's all by herself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't nicotine in the nose. No, none of the nodes not in the nose. Wouldn't put a past Kesha two singis in the nose, though.
Speaker 3: I answered, I'm gonna play this audio to catch you next time.
Speaker 2: She's no, no, no, she won't come back. You didn't get along?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 2: I need some cheering and absolute king of the airwaves.
Speaker 3: I love it. It says more about you if you didn't get along with kesher because she's great. She was Actually, I can't believe you didn't tell me that she was coming on. I'm furious with that fucking gobble again.
Speaker 2: I don't throw that field ship thing?
Speaker 3: Where is it?
Speaker 2: Back off jumping into my agent to stop you?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Did you not realize that the W in big W stands for Woolworth until today? Yes?
Speaker 3: I didn't know until today.
Speaker 2: Oh you found out today.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, should have done this last week. You should have more impact.
Speaker 3: I found out yesterday. Oh really, when did you find out? Like a couple of days ago, how did you find out?
Speaker 2: Found it on TikTok.
Speaker 6: But the thing is, so ws FM is older audience, right, So I posted an article about that on ws and all the comments are like, obviously, who doesn't know that?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 6: There was nobody saying Oh I had no idea. They all knew it.
Speaker 2: But then our generation I had no idea either.
Speaker 3: I found out because Sophie Monks said it today on the Kyle and Jackie Oshow.
Speaker 2: But were you shocked when it happened?
Speaker 3: I mean I wouldn't say shocked. I was just like, oh, that's a fun fact that I didn't know really. Oh, I was blown away.
Speaker 2: It's a big it's a big war.
Speaker 3: It doesn't really reflect what the shop actually is though it's not a big Woolworth at all.
Speaker 2: It's also got nothing that Woolworth sells.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apart from maybe like tic TACs about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I thought i'd google things that, you know that that sort of trend. It's like I was today years old when I found out. Yeah, yeah, I thought i'd get a couple that actually shocked me.
Speaker 3: Okay, and were you actually today years old? Because I was today years old when I found out the wool worst thing.
Speaker 2: No, I was, I was. I was Monday years old when I found out. Oh yeah, but I'm not going to say that. For the podcast, Jenny, you.
Speaker 3: Have one all this shit, yeah that you're about to read it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I only found out today, Jenny. You start us with one.
Speaker 6: Okay, So you know the devin Dale logo.
Speaker 2: It's butter Devndale butter or milk or milk, yeah, the dairy company.
Speaker 6: Yeah, here we go. So it's a cow right.
Speaker 2: With its legs yep, just beautiful.
Speaker 6: Saying, just a life and white cow, dairy cow. Now if you look closer.
Speaker 2: Look at the legs. Their farmers, their people, hold on.
Speaker 3: I knew that already. This is now a game of teach me something today, because it's like I was today years old when but so far I've known everything.
Speaker 2: He only knows that because if you assume it's his mum and dad. All right, I was today years old when I found out the sides on juice boxes and cartons are for kids to hold it so they don't squeeze out the juice. You know how there's the little signs that fold up.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a little babies to hold so they don't choke it.
Speaker 3: And think that they'd be able to hold that they're quite heavy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just on the table so they don't run in the middle of it like a you know, like a pit willy and then it squeezes everywhere.
Speaker 3: Okay, well there go. I didn't that game.
Speaker 2: I was today years old when realizing that if you press down the space bar on your iPhone acts as a mouse pad.
Speaker 3: Did know that?
Speaker 2: Actually? You both tech people? Yeah, I should should have known.
Speaker 3: But I've never used that. I don't understand the reason behind that feature. Oh really, Yeah, you hold down the space bar and then you can like clever a cursor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, today years old when you realize that there's actually a hidden bear in the Tobler logo in the mountain had a look, there's a giant bear. Yes, I saw that.
Speaker 3: Yes, switched on, darl And you have to get up pretty early in the morning to get things past me.
Speaker 2: I was today years old when I realized that pumba was spelt with two a's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I knew that.
Speaker 3: Now, I knew that fuf.
Speaker 2: I was today years old when I realized that Michael Myers, you know, the face marks from the Horror movie, was just William Shatner's face painted white.
Speaker 3: I've never seen the film.
Speaker 2: What that is? Find one that gets you. It was today's old when I found out that the fraction number of the division, like divided by is just an empty fraction with replacing the numbers.
Speaker 3: What don't I don't understand, you know, like when you do two out of four it's too line for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the division is because it's just what a fraction, it's a fraction. The two dots are just replacing the numbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maths things have fun. What about this?
Speaker 2: This is fun? It's could be on the merch. I was today years old when I realize this stressed is just dessert spelt backwards.
Speaker 3: Everyone that really Yeah, you clearly don't have aunties on Facebook. Everyone's shared that.
Speaker 2: Because it's just me like peral people.
Speaker 12: Deean's number one podcast for kids who really want to die their hair a quick in color, but don't have the confidence.
Speaker 3: Ain't that the truth?
Speaker 2: You know what? Just do it? Just die it, that's all we say.
Speaker 3: Die for it.
Speaker 2: You can leive us a review if you like. Actually, we employ you to leave a review because there's a benefit for us, keeps us going on the cloud.
Speaker 3: Yes, and while you're there on Apple podcast hit subscribes so that we come up in your feed. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We do bonus bits too, and there's some little extra off air things like I had a chat with Sam Smith the other week.
Speaker 3: We put that up there. Yep, it's been fun. Also, we do podcast shout outs. We do we read out as the result of bribes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we only will read yours out if it's good and if it is good enough, you will get a free mug.
Speaker 3: And it not true. We'd love to read them all out, but we only have a certain amount of time on our hands and a certain amount of mugs to give away. In fact, this is the last three yea of next week. Also, if you need to contact us to find our personal facebooks.
Speaker 2: Someone went through the radio station to contact you and I this week.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, guys, our boss was very confused. Don't email the station again.
Speaker 2: Someone message up. Someone went to kiss one O six five mark info, Hi, I want the mag with me. I think Jenna's got a soothing voice. You get set through that in and our boss was like, mate, what the fuck is this about?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: The podcast related disregard, So just.
Speaker 2: Add us on Facebook or something. Delete you after callum?
Speaker 3: Did you get her details in the end?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and there's a special edition mug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jenna would if you check the inst story, it's be gone now Jenna fear. Jenna ripped open one of the mugs for an instant story, but it was taking so long that she freaked out, so she used her wolverine nails to slice the box open, so it's torn up, and then she decided to sign it.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh Jenna, who do you think you are?
Speaker 2: So she's like love producer Jenna with an ex and a love heart.
Speaker 3: Oh my god she has.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, three reviews, let's read one out. This is Callum Cantrell. He said, is it just me? Or is this podcast one of the best things to happen to your life? That's just the title. It's actually very sweet. I'm not sure how to articulate how thankful I am to have found this podcast, but I'm going to give it a shot. This year's been this she has especially sucked. I graduated in November of twenty nineteen, top of my grade, and yet I wasn't happy. All eyes were on me to see what the next step in my life was going to be. But to be honest, I wasn't ready and I was leading myself down a path of unhappiness due to so much pressure. I decided to take the year off and get some work happening to save up some money. And it's been tough trying to find somewhere that I feel like I belong. I mean, just pause same. We all feel like.
Speaker 3: That at some point or another. Yeah, not right now.
Speaker 2: On top of the way Mitch, Mitch and Jenna have honestly given myself a new lease on life. I struggle so much with mental illness and find it difficult to see the positives amidst the stress of the unknown ones very funny of deciding where in life I will take my next step. But for once, as a young queen teen, I feel like I finally have people I can look up to who make me feel seen and represent the kind of people I can only wish to be in the future. Jim shines a light through the blinds. Funny again. On the darkest days when I need it most, I can trust that when I listen to the newest episode I'll be left in a fit of laughter.
Speaker 3: That leaves me extremely sore.
Speaker 2: Great. I haven't been here for long, but the short couple of weeks i've been listening you have made me feel welcomed. I'm forever grateful. For once, I feel like I'm happy. I feel like I'm seen, I feel like I'm home.
Speaker 3: That's very nice.
Speaker 2: Isn't that beautiful?
Speaker 3: Review?
Speaker 1: You find yourself a special edition?
Speaker 2: Make you can have the special edition? Marg Callum, I'll make sure that you get that sent out. Isn't that nice?
Speaker 3: Wow, that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: It is nice when you feel will you hear something and you've you've for once you got Oh my god, I feel seen like these are my people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I've had that relationship with the podcasts before, so I get it. I get it. Also, it makes me feel bad that we can't read out all the reviews. But when they're that glowing, yeah, it's pretty much guaranteed it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Get right out. Yeah, a mug per paragraph, Thank you, I'll do another one. Here we go. I'm gonna scroll down far because you've got some compliance. People were saying I left a review a month ago and I'm not going to be involved. So no, no, no, I've got real long thumbs.
Speaker 3: I've seen messages like that, being like guys, I have been listening every week with my hopes. So hi, you're going to read mine out? And I feel so shattered.
Speaker 2: This one says, I love this already, not my cup of it. No, sorry you lost your chance at a mug.
Speaker 3: No, no read the red I've deleted it. You can't delete reviews I have.
Speaker 2: I'm admint.
Speaker 3: No, you can't admin of Apple podcast.
Speaker 2: I'll bring it back to little one.
Speaker 3: I love this already.
Speaker 2: Functional to was my favorite podcast, and when Mitch Chury was on, he was such a special guest. I love him, love the podcast. The podcast I always needed. Very sweet. You can have a mug with.
Speaker 3: That, all about not my cup of tea?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 3: At what point did it say but is was.
Speaker 2: My favorite podcast?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Very true, that's just a glowing The first sentence is I love this already.
Speaker 3: That's literally a review for my old podcast.
Speaker 2: That's the Orc's Backyard. So if your name is read.
Speaker 3: Out d MS, that's a very good news, and.
Speaker 2: Contact WSFM dot help. And let's go to the last one. This is average jazz. Jazz says a podcast so nice. I tried to five star review it twice.
Speaker 3: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Apple one just ain't enough. Thanks for the lolls legends. I appreciate it. I would love some bonus sets released every now and then. My life is boring and needs more j com pods, j com podsna, j com ta xoxho. Did the accidentally reviewed someone else's podcast?
Speaker 3: I think that's possible.
Speaker 2: They have to get a can you search that name Jacon, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And see if there's another podcas down the end.
Speaker 2: There's also howurds Sylvia right down the end, which is a reference to Jenna's fighting fish that was given to her the Christmas episode.
Speaker 3: She's dying.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna search j com hold.
Speaker 3: On the fish that's barely alive.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, if I were you, Jake Hurwit's an e mere blooming field. What it couldn't be? Well, she's one of mug regardless ship. What could Jacob mean? Jenna Felt and Coombs and Mitch Maybe j A c o m Jenna and Coombs and Mitch.
Speaker 3: J has to be Jenna, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Jenna and Sury and Mitch. Maybe Jenna and Sury and Mitch.
Speaker 3: Sure, we'll roll with that.
Speaker 2: So one anyway, it's time to do this. Yep, don't back so upset.
Speaker 3: So you've been forcing me to talk about my youth of via or lack thereof every week. I haven't had much to say to this point because obviously the antidepressants have just started taking. One of the side effects that a lot of people experience sexual dysfunction correct. And so the doctors were like, hey, with your antidepressant, we're going to give you some viagrea just in case you have problems in the bedroom. And I thought, great, I'm twenty fucking four years old and I'm already taking viagra. What a catch. And so I've only used it once and on that occasion I didn't. I did not have any luck with it.
Speaker 2: He did it too early, because you have to have to get what three to four hours to kick in.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing. So the guy who I was hooking up with, he only had a short amount of time on his hands, which, by the way, fuck that, Like, don't come to my house with a small window of opportunity. Oh, we've got to make this quick.
Speaker 2: Oh what a prize you.
Speaker 3: Sound like it's around still no good anyway, As it turns out, I took it with more than enough time for it to kick in. It should take half an hour to an hour kick in. But I now know the reason that it didn't, And it's not because my dick is dead like you keep saying, so you know it is gast. I found out this week that viagra should not be mixed with.
Speaker 2: Ammil oh like poppers.
Speaker 3: Like poppers, you might have seen it in the Facebook group poppers or jungle juice, whatever you want to call it is a common ingredient in the gay scene in sexual scenario.
Speaker 2: What's helpful with like?
Speaker 3: Oh, it just it helps it helps you relax muscles, which obviously loosens certain areas that might ease the endeavor, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, And it's obviously just you know, it's also a bit of fun just at parties and stuff. Yeah, when you drink.
Speaker 2: I was at a party of the night, like he wants ammal. I'm that kind of party hating. We need to go when he realized, like, no, no, just to get just to get a little high, like oh, I just use to clean my vhs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just gives you a little like thirty second like not even high. I don't even know what. I don't know how to describe the sensation. It just relaxes.
Speaker 2: It's like sniffing petrol. It gives you that sort of oh, we've all had a bat up our those and gone that felt a bit.
Speaker 3: Good anyway, So I had viagra in my system, yes, and then mid porking sniff some ammal like I often do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And Toby's bedside, he's got iPhone charger, who's got a vase of family photo and an ammal.
Speaker 3: No, it's in the fridge. It's in a lot of gay people ridge. Actually, yes, it's quite common. I'm surprised it's not in yours.
Speaker 2: No, it's in the bathroom, is it, Yeah, with all the toothbrushes and stuff.
Speaker 3: Should it be refrigerated? It's meant to be like it doesn't really matter. But anyway, so I took both of them at the same time, and as it turns out, I'm not one hundred percent sure, but my understanding is that viagra makes the blood flow, obviously because it's trying to encourage the blood to flow to certain areas, and because amial is trying to relax you, it brings you down. And when you've got the two trying to compete with each other, it just kind of like fucks your heart rate. So, like, long story short, I could have been killed, right, So, no, wonder it didn't work. How did you find out?
Speaker 2: Where did all this come from?
Speaker 3: This all happened in our Facebook group Endurant Idiots. You might have seen it in there. And also a paramedic. Yeah, I commented saying, yeah, that could have really like bottomed out for want of a better friends heart rate, And so I wanted to get that paramedic on the line. His name's Matt, I'm Matt, I'm that OK. So you just heard all that, right, did I?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 3: I get that pretty accurately. They just don't agree. Ammel and viagra close.
Speaker 10: They're based on a very similar kind of drug. They're a nitrate drug. Ammal nitrate and viagra kind of do a similar thing in the body. So essentially, viagra prolongs the direction by reducing blood flow out of the penis.
Speaker 3: Okay, yep, fair enough, I understand.
Speaker 10: But it's also a vasodilator, so vaso meaning veins dilating, meaning opening up, so it causes blood vessels to expand, which reduces your blood pressure. But yeah, amial nits rate is also a potent vasodilator, So it's that's why you get the rush, the increased heart rate, the fluttering chest, the dizziness, the hot in the face, all that when you when you have amial. That's that's what happens. Is yere you vaso dilating, which is also relaxing smooth muscle, which is your sphinc the muscle, it's also doing that. So the issue is that those drugs together individually are fined, but together watering out your blood pressure.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying, Matt, is that I'm lucky to be alive.
Speaker 10: There is a lot of risks for it, of course, and that is you know, dropping your blood pressure can increase your heart rate and then you can get dizzy and faint and pass out.
Speaker 2: I feel on a data day basis, Jesus Christ, give me some amaal, old Boddy, bottom up.
Speaker 10: I've only used ammal once, and let me tell you it wasn't a fun experience.
Speaker 2: I either, Why did you? Why did you?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 10: Just made me feel like shit? And then I got dizzy, and then I got hot in the face and I got panicking, and of course I lost my direction at that point.
Speaker 3: You just got to allow it, babe. You just like get used to it. You know you're going to get a hot flushed face. It's fine, didn't you? Do you have any tips?
Speaker 2: No, very true? Do you have any tips for a broken dick? So, for example, like your penis is completely broken? What what kind of advice could you offer me that isn't a viagratin.
Speaker 3: You mean offer me, well, my penis is very I don't have a broken You need to stop saying that. It's got very humiliating. No, no, okay, I don't want to especially.
Speaker 10: It's just dysfunctional.
Speaker 3: It's not dysfunctional. It works well it's many nice bolts of my own. Thank you very much.
Speaker 10: Very Unfortunately, that's quite a common side effect for for all, well ninety percent of any depression exactly.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Really, I can't believe, Mitchell, you're so comfortable making fun of me after my near death experience. Like I've just been through. I could have been killed.
Speaker 2: You's gonna crap on about this from mom's my experience. Will It's also I'm not going to stop you from using it. You'll go home tonight and have a path and fall asleep.
Speaker 7: I would know.
Speaker 3: You really, just paint this.
Speaker 10: Picture of me, give it forty eight hours between the mets and you'll be fine an hour, which kind of doesn't work because you're using it at the same time. But yeah, but hours before the system.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I can do that.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for coming on, doctor doctor os. I'm going to call you here a new correspondent.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it, the medical correspondent, medical correspondent, doctor Gay, will call.
Speaker 2: It doctor Gay.
Speaker 3: Thank you for coming Gay.
Speaker 2: While we have you, Is there anything you can take little up his blood pressure?
Speaker 3: Like why are you asking that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Because you could do the two your your blood pressure will bottom out, and then have a big old jelly donut to heighten your blood pressure. Canceled, cancel it out.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think I want to pump all these medications in me. I've got an jelly.
Speaker 10: There's not much that will pump your blood pressure up, except for like amphetamines. But i'd stick clear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does take texes. Oh no, no, Oh my god, he's dying.
Speaker 3: You're ticking time bomb. Oh my god, I'm a miracle.
Speaker 10: You want to away from a heart attack? Mantel?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're on the edge.
Speaker 2: Match anyway, doctor Gabe, someone's got to go. Something's happening. Someone's falling off a cliff. Thank you, doctor Gay, you have a good one.
Speaker 3: Thanks for coming on.
Speaker 2: Is he gay? Because that would be awful if he's not.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course I talked him. Oh I found him in our Facebook group.
Speaker 2: What if? Oh yeah, true? But what if? What if? You know? You want a message and can we test the theory out together?
Speaker 3: I'm sure in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh is he shit?
Speaker 3: It's funny you should say that, because now that I know where I went wrong the first time, I'm extremely horny because I'm like now I know how to correct my wrongdoings. Now I know how to make the viag to work. Babe, I'm anyone, Now, what what is it?
Speaker 2: You've got to take one but not the other.
Speaker 3: Substob just I'll just have to really try to resist the urge to sniff jungle juice during intercourse, which is just going to be a whole new world for me. Did you know it's going to sound like a really wat conversation for straight people, But like in the gay word, it's very normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to have something to sort of get everything loose in goose because it's it's not really.
Speaker 3: You don't need to, but it's it's also fun.
Speaker 2: The yeah, yeah, very true. Start crowning. I feel like Celine Dion the bag climb myself. No, my question is did it work? Mitchell? Your penis until you took the emmal nitrate? What like, was your penis hard?
Speaker 3: I know because you still you still require arousal to get it up in the first place, of course, and you just doesn't just go uncontrollably stiff. But in all the movies, that's what happens, I know, that's what happens in all the movies.
Speaker 2: You know, what do it and put a pick on the Instagram and then we'll know if it's working.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been a great.
Speaker 2: Show everyone, Thank you for coming on. We will see you next week. Please don't forget to leave a review. You could win yourself a limited edition is your mug? Oh no, we gave out the last ones. There's no more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's then what do we have?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: We did have something I've reached about. Ah, your memories? Fuck it is it? Really is?
Speaker 2: We get doctor Gay back on.
Speaker 3: Anyway, if you're going to leave a review, make sure you express your gratitude for the fact that I'm still here. It's a miracle. It's got to crap on about this for months, Jenner, I nearly died. I have died before.
Speaker 2: We know that she has lived it. Yeah, but if there was going to be somewhere for you to die underneath a.
Speaker 3: Gay man, imagine that it's the bad calm from all the times I've said, fuck me dead.
Speaker 2: Very true.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll leave it on that note.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next week for episode fifty, our official fiftieth. Our vision will be gone or we won't know how to use our iPhones. Alicne will be neat replacement, all the things that come with being fifty. We'll see you then, guys, Thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Bye, is it just me?
Speaker 6: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: Or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Welcome to add brief. This is the secret segment at the end, and let me tell you need to know the name of this segment to get in our Facebook group. That's how it works. So if you're in the indurre an Idiot's group, it means you're our most valuable listeners because you've discovered the secret and you've kept the secret to yourself. This is where we go rogue. Nothing's planned. We just talked shit and I posted a TikTok the other day in which I mentioned the name of our Facebook group. We got so many requests for people to join, and none of them got the name of the segment. Right do you think we accepted them?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, it's only you guys that are allowed in.
Speaker 2: To God, we had. We went from five forty to six hundred and I think ten now within the matter of twenty four hours. I'm gonna go to the group now because as admins, we are the gatekeepers here.
Speaker 3: We go go and decline them all fourteen requests, not one of them is allowed in I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna do it now, ready, What is the name of our secret segment at the end of the show, Guys, I have no idea. I've heard about it via TikTok Oh, Carly, thanks for listening, but declined.
Speaker 3: Imagine if like you can't just write no, I don't know and then submit that. Imagine if I did that on my HC. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Look what Dana Crowen's done.
Speaker 3: What what's the name of the secret segment?
Speaker 2: Secret segment? With a question?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: He doesn't want to see? So what thank you? Here?
Speaker 2: Do we have MESSI Higgey doesn't even answered them.
Speaker 3: Look at them all, Oh.
Speaker 2: Bob, we've got one. Here we go. Oh, I'm not sure. Just started listening to you guys on TikTok out.
Speaker 3: Well, that doesn't count listening.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've seen it on TikTok decline, get out, guys, for God's sake, we just got another one, another one?
Speaker 3: Just then? Really, Yeah, Kelsey Lewis, do they answer the question no idea? They say, get out to come. Yeah, we're up to us. It's our property.
Speaker 2: Healthy we're up to six oh six six o five. The one just left rightly, so we want to weed out the ship once. But it's all for you, and it's endurant e n D. You are a and t yess like.
Speaker 3: You've endured the show. You're an insurant idiot because you listen all the way till the end, unlike those fucks bastards.
Speaker 2: I feel like doctor Gay was actually very informative. I felt like I learned something there.
Speaker 3: Oh yes he was. It was very interesting, is very interesting, and I know that everyone listening is fascinated as to why I'm not dead. It's a miracle.
Speaker 2: You're a miracle baby.
Speaker 3: I'm a miracle marvel.
Speaker 2: My mum called me a miracle baby for years because I was born with one rung. What I almost died?
Speaker 3: So then they called me, you want to talk to me about almost dying? My life flashed before my eyes?
Speaker 2: Oh what just more fucking no fuck fu fuck podcasts, fuck fuck fuck what that's that's your life flashing before your eyes?
Speaker 3: Sex xx podcast sex x X edit sexxx. Why do you think my life is filled with that?
Speaker 2: Because your dick works with the.
Speaker 3: Vagra No, I give you weekly update No, I know, but I'm talking about your joke. No sense, I'm talking about your future. No, I said, my life flash before my eye. That's everything that's happened in the past. No, the life flashing before your eyes, isn't that? What's not everything that's happened to you in the past. That's what happens when your life flashes before your eyes. Oh, if you're one hundred years old and you're dying of dementia, you don't then picture what you would have been like if you lived to five hundred.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm having a I'm not even joking. He always thought that meant what you're not going to get to live through.
Speaker 3: No, No, oh, my god.
Speaker 2: Like I always thought you were stabbed. Life, lot of kids, marriage, car, house, holiday, love, career.
Speaker 3: That's a very convincing argument, though really it could be it. Actually it's not.
Speaker 6: It's your life.
Speaker 3: Like everything you're young so far. That's why I'm pissed off at you saying that's not. That's not what springs to mind when I think of the most iconic things that have happened during my time on Earth. I apologize.
Speaker 2: I apologize.
Speaker 3: We clearly flashes before your eyes donuts.
Speaker 2: You clearly have a different idea about what that meant. Mine now makes sense. But now you know why.
Speaker 3: You also think I'm going to spend the rest of my life. Fuck fucking it was a joke, a rubbish one juice. My time on this earth is precious. I nearly lost my life recently. I'm not holding up with bad jokes anymore. Life's too short.
Speaker 2: Do you even have any of the symptoms that doctor Gay mentioned? Headedness, heartbeat, red face.
Speaker 3: Yes, really, yeah, but I disassumed that it was the friggin' sex, No, the amal, the jungle juice, which Jenna loves. By the way, she was fucking sniffing that left, right and center on contigue. He give me more of that bottle? Dog really? Yep, put chuck a straw in it. No, you don't drink any that's correct.
Speaker 2: Jenner would be a real good person because she's got those cocaine fingernails.
Speaker 3: You know, you do coke.
Speaker 2: You sort of like put a bit on like someone has a little knife or a key. You just put on your little.
Speaker 3: Fingers, didn't no, no, but then it would go on your nail.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I apologize for saying you've had a sex field life. You've had an abstained the gin for some word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had a vigin for life. That's going to be on my teams though. Here live agin for Mitchell?
Speaker 2: I quit?
Speaker 3: You quit? What speaking? No, Mitch, You've got to take life by the horns. I nearly died. It's like to be grateful to be here normally.
Speaker 2: This is the other way around. I know how you feel every week being tormented in a d D brief. What do you mean normally I'm the one tormenting you, and you're going, ah, this week the roles are reversed.
Speaker 3: That's not torment. I could have been kids.
Speaker 2: Oh, how tell me how elaborate?
Speaker 3: Get doctor Gaye back on? I can't remember. All I know is that it was deadly. The combination that I had in my system, Amil, Biagra, neurifin probably.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Rose, it's an overdose.
Speaker 3: What else, chapstick, all sorts of all. It's a deadly sanitized with.
Speaker 2: Very true. And you would have used a body wash, I'm assuming, which would have had some sort of toxins in it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you were just a walking time bomb. If you lit a match near me, I would have just combusted.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Imagine if you lit one of your candles.
Speaker 2: Aren't we so lucky to think I did?
Speaker 3: This is what I'm saying, guys, I walked. I walked through the Valley of the Shadow of Death that day, and I've come back to tell the story. I survived a fuck. Thank god, I survived a deadly fuck.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for this TikTok.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a Ted talk, not a TikTok. Just so you know, ladies and gentlemen, it's this thing on. I want to tell you a little story. Don't take viagranham at the same time, it's fucked muffled laugh. But also they don't tell they did not put that on any of the brochures. Can I just add? Have I read up about viagra? I know what not to do in conjunction with it. It's still the Ted talk. No, no short.
Speaker 2: Ted talk.
Speaker 8: Ooo.
Speaker 2: Sorry, continue, We're you.
Speaker 3: My life is hanging by fred. I'm not going to put this anymore. So you're fine now that's what you think. Yeah, but he could have died. You know, I've never been the same since.
Speaker 6: I just I've been there before, so I'm not everybody.
Speaker 3: Woe was me? It's not Boe with me. I'm empowered. I'm here to tell the story and empower other people to not mix complex medication and prescription pills.
Speaker 9: That's a beautiful message, well said.
Speaker 2: You're a brave man.
Speaker 3: I'm not brave. I'm just lucky. It's true.
Speaker 2: What did you think the moment that your life flashed for your eyes? What did you think when the moment your life could have been snatched from you?
Speaker 3: I thought, gosh, is that what I look like? I had an out of body experience? Where did you come out of nowhere? Because the viger didn't work right? Anyway? What can you do?
Speaker 2: Not much?
Speaker 3: Mind you playing? What would we say it is?
Speaker 2: I'd be the keynote speaker or eulogy. Sorry it's not keenough. Thinking of an Apple event, you.
Speaker 3: Know what he'd fucking he would pre record the eulogy as a radio segment and then play it out there. He'd just like email it to them. He wouldn't get up in front of everyone. He just play it out like it's the radio segment. Makes some jokes.
Speaker 2: I'd back an ounce his grandma speaking. We've made these jokes.
Speaker 3: Why would I ah right? Because I died young? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Your grandma's still around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, no, both my grandmother alive, so they would have been at my funeral if fate had its way on that day that I nearly died and nearly perish in the grips of some awful man. Imagine, will you give it?
Speaker 2: I want to paint the picture were you on your bat Not the whole time, no, but during the one moment where your life flashed before your eyes? Where were you down with dog? Up with dog, sidewards cat.
Speaker 11: Pull a blur, upside down dog, parallel, diagonal dog, parallel, graham dog.
Speaker 12: Cart, wheeling, canine, hexagonal hedgehog, petrahedron, tyrannosaurus, my favorite exposition.
Speaker 3: No deckahedron.
Speaker 2: But where were you axagon dog? I think we said that a minute ago, Jenny, you ruined it. We can't play this segment anymore. Well, we're lucky to have you.
Speaker 3: You are, yeah, and I'm lucky to be here.
Speaker 2: And I think that's that on that we probably don't need to go hash because it's.
Speaker 3: Too hard for you.
Speaker 2: It's too hard for you to go back on.
Speaker 3: It's emotional.
Speaker 2: It's emotional for us to talk about as your friends think of us. I even got he died doing what he loved. But no, that twig said, I've got forty five minutes. That's the only reason. Mitch Rush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how disgraceful, a little pig.
Speaker 2: So he said, hey, as he's pulling his dacks down, you go wearing bonds? Sorry, what was that forty five minutes?
Speaker 6: He should he should be charged with murder.
Speaker 2: He should be charged with man's attempted.
Speaker 3: No murder.
Speaker 6: He hasn't died, no, no, but if he did, that's murder.
Speaker 3: In the first I did an autopsy and they were like, you died because.
Speaker 2: Because you took.
Speaker 3: Viagra and whatever.
Speaker 2: I can't remember, animal, what position were you in when during the life Flashing I can't recall. I can't believe. I thought it was fast forward rather than rewind.
Speaker 3: I know that's embarrassing, literally, but in movies and stuff, it's forward because they see themselves as an old man, they see themselves as a child.
Speaker 2: You're thinking of that's so Raven because she often looks forward. Yes, maybe I see a lot of myself in Raven Simonier. Potentially that's where that's going from, all right, she should give people a psa, not or gay men not to mix cocktails of drugs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, if anyone's out there, I'm not sure if this is an issue for anyone at this stage of life when you're only twenty four. But yeah, don't be taking viagra as well as amil. They don't compliment each other.
Speaker 2: Well, no, they're not good. Yeah, and we don't endorse it at all. My screens are coming on because the night show is about to start. Oh disgusting, you know, Oh my god, guess what happened this week? Last night? Well, I on my very own night show was sorry tunneled by a member of a Little Mix.
Speaker 3: How does it feel? Happened to you?
Speaker 2: It happened twice?
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 5: Leanne?
Speaker 10: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is she the one that left?
Speaker 2: No, Jesse left and I interviewed them.
Speaker 3: After the day. She wasn't there. No, she wasn't there, So which one's sorry? Tunneled to Leanne? Okay, Leanne?
Speaker 2: And I was talking to Leanne. I was like, yeah, you know, very high energy. Yeah, I'm gonna have your kiss nights. Welcome, so good to be here. Oh you're in a car. Where are you going? You've got a really rough day? Was I'm not allowed to ask anything about you know, you can hint at it. Yeah, so I'm like, oh, you've had a rough day house or I'm just going through a babe, I'm going through a tunnel. I can't quite babe, Babe on the thinking, I'm like shit. And that's when we decided that it's been a big week. Oh so she kept talking. All right, Hi, talk to me about the new album. The new album can fill the table.
Speaker 3: Do you have the audio or not?
Speaker 2: I will, but it's on the same system that we're recording into, so we'll have to do it in post. So let's the magic. Wanted to be able to hear it, the magic of podcasting. It'll be inserted.
Speaker 3: He meant to load it too, I'm not doing it. I'm sorry everyone. I'm sorry to disappoint you. We won't have the order to play you today because Mitch didn't load it in advance.
Speaker 2: We'll place it here.
Speaker 3: No, we won't come off the back of it.
Speaker 2: Pretend we've just heard it. That was a good one.
Speaker 3: I was sorry, tuld I wouldn't. No, I haven't heard no, yeah, because it just played. No, Actually it didn't. We were acting.
Speaker 2: Kinds of shit. Oh, I must have sat on the activation button. That's Leanne love the chat with Mitch. That's very nice.
Speaker 3: She did.
Speaker 2: We had we really got on.
Speaker 3: You'll put it in nah, yeah, nah, when.
Speaker 2: Your life flashed before your eyes. I actually heard that we put it in no, because it's the future. Remember, we argued because you thought I was implying that you have had a life filled with sex. But in my mind, I was just portraying the future, and we just didn't understand that we're both on different I was like, why are you.
Speaker 3: Making up complete and utter lies about it. You're really not painting an accurate picture of the fulfilling life I have had and the huge impact I have had on this earth in my short time. When I was nearly taken that day.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to go back and listen because I was so convinced that he was trying to ruin my joke.
Speaker 3: But I was convinced you thought I was a flat Well.
Speaker 2: You can't change, you know, first impressions. First impression in that lift here in the building. Yeah, the liaft was going up and you wanted to go down. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I thought you were a white rhinoceros.
Speaker 2: Thought it was at the Museum of Natural History, you thought, do they film me not at the museum? Doctor Gay's back.
Speaker 3: Doctor Gay returns that he's not here, isn't he?
Speaker 2: That's the sound effect dropping the curtain for a second. Guys, it's really hard when your best friend almost dies.
Speaker 3: It must have been tough.
Speaker 2: I remember when I got the call. I say, I don't want to repeat the phone call.
Speaker 3: I can't say anything, but.
Speaker 2: It was traumatic. It was a bit like Smitch calling me his a dodo. He was half and paffed, truly shocked. So I was I after all this, it's only really one thing to do. I need to check the traffic.
Speaker 1: Tight.
Speaker 3: We really should get out of here. It's been a great show.
Speaker 2: So you put that audio in. Good it makes a little weeks You're All you'll have to do with that audio is just a little mix.
Speaker 3: The thing is, you probably told the story in such an embellished way that if I put the audio in, it actually wouldn't do you any favors, because it would just show how wildly inaccurate your stories are. Oh yeah, I bet it was nothing like I think it's better just to leave it to the imagination.
Speaker 2: She probably just took a breath.
Speaker 3: In hindsight, I bet she said nothing about Anna.
Speaker 2: She probably didn't, I think about it. I didn't even speak to Andrew I did. All right, we're back next week. I hope you enjoyed the episode. Ladies and gentlemen joined the secret Facebook group. Isn't youran idiots? Get amongst it? Win a margin, leave us a review five stars. Today's code word is crem fresh.
Speaker 3: Now, I bet your wondering guys. Not only are you wondering, by the way, don't do a fucking time thirty seconds to Robert. Now, I bet your wondering guys, where the hell are the girls from Life on Cut Oh?
Speaker 2: I was wondering too.
Speaker 3: Because I said last week, coming up next week the Life on Cut girl.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 3: That was my way of saying, you better fucking get the most because I'm sick of all these tentative ideas that just float around.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of them.
Speaker 3: Lock some shit in, like Mitch is dick. They don't often land land landed about as well as that joke Dylan idiot.
Speaker 2: Anyway, keep going with this setup.
Speaker 3: And you would notice that Brittany is not here and Laura is not here.
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: Why because Mitchell failed to lock them in that's not but they said they would do it. No, you know what, thank you. I thought the same thing. I remember him reading out the message. They never said that. He tried to get Mitch said that.
Speaker 2: He said, oh, so they booked and I said, yeah, but they can't do this week, and he's like, but they said they could.
Speaker 3: Yeah they did, did they not? Jenny?
Speaker 2: He read the message.
Speaker 3: I'm going to bring up last week's episode. I'm telling you this was.
Speaker 2: Oh now, he could drop in the audience, couldn't do it for the end?
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, I've accidentally skipped it because it was right at the end.
Speaker 2: Stop this god awful music while we wait.
Speaker 3: Oh group, we'll see you there. Don't forget life on Cut Girls Brittany Hopley and Laura Burner on next week.
Speaker 2: They're fine, you can read it. I don't read it.
Speaker 3: Okay, of course, let us know when you're thinking. So it is your fault because the message you sent didn't specify when you want it.
Speaker 2: I'm correct because you said, that's not what they said, and they said.
Speaker 3: Lock them in for this week. This week, so a specific day, here we go.
Speaker 2: I said, what does your week this week look like? I'd love to have you on my podcast this week as guest hosts. Then they said how often do you record? Might have to be in December, and I said, we record weekly the Kiss Studios and they said, yes, we're keen, but we won't be free until December though, as I work bananas.
Speaker 6: She's a banana farmer.
Speaker 2: She works in the big banana in the Gold Coast.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Zowie Marshall's on the show next week. Guys can't wait to have her in. I like her.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll do false looks too. Next week, got the show, mitches, Dick will be working.
Speaker 3: I've got viagra now it might just happen. I'll take it here in the fucking studio to show you that I'm account of a wheel too. I know I get shit done when I agree to do it.
Speaker 2: Jenny, if we ever want to just kill the bitch, put a viagar in his cup of tea, and then when he has his nightly nap that lavender ship face mask will dream.
Speaker 3: Lavender ship face, the face mask that you wear.
Speaker 2: Every night with lavender in it to sleep. We will drench you think that no, no, no, you just didn't get me one a bitter. We will drench it in Emil might trait and while he sleeps going to cardiac arrest and die. And there's no record of this because we don't have a podcast where I've just admitted to it.
Speaker 3: He would be blinded before it all. Yeah, figuring it out pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: It's an audio medium. He doesn't need his eyes, do you for what to see? You're a podcast.
Speaker 3: It makes the video editing a bit tricky.
Speaker 2: Hey, Stevie Wonder can be a world favorite. Thank you the Doctor Gay for coming on. Poor bastard wanted a real plug for his actual business brands to Doctor Gay.
Speaker 3: New Wales Ambulance headlong, make sure you hit up New Wales Ambulance.
Speaker 2: You guys, it's been tough with COVID. Can you plug my local pop up at the Glee Markets every Sunday?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: Government job?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: COVID testing? So testing?
Speaker 3: Can you please plug my small business? You know we need all the help we can get during this time. What's your small business? The Senate?
Speaker 2: Oh that's really funny. We're a homegrown independent growth, so we really need the backing. What is it where do you work? It's Silver Worths. I think you need to support him run all right, we'll be back next week. Thank you for coming on, Jenna, Mitch's been a pleasure. Leave her review. We'll see you for episode fifty.
Speaker 3: Leave her of you and I will leave a seat vacant Aszowie Marshall. She won't be here. She's sick at the moment. Wow. She wants a new low one excuses she's sick next week? All right?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to send him to life now forward? Do you want me to send a message?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do, all right. I don't know how I can make that clear up.
Speaker 2: But not right now?
Speaker 3: Do it right now?
Speaker 2: FaceTime it easier.
Speaker 3: Actually, next week's no good for me.
Speaker 2: She lands like this, I'm sick. She always treats me like I'm a newborn. Maybe not now she.
Speaker 3: Just goes off the i Q. I went to her house. She tried to change her.
Speaker 2: Happy it myself.
Speaker 3: She answer.
Speaker 2: Probably recording her number one podcast, The Deep would an effect on a little cow. Oh well, TBC. We're leaving you on the edge one more time before we go.
Speaker 10: S FM time.
Speaker 3: See you next week, guys, by Metage. Bye Jenna, Bye bye.