Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 1: Got anything good? Hey?
Speaker 2: Oasis Stone are back in Anger. They are here in a couple of days time in Australia. The first shows are right here in Melbourne rightly so they're in Friday, Saturday, next Tuesday night. There are still some tickets still available. There are restricted views, but the great prices. Check them out livenation dot com, Dodau. We have a pair of tickets to be one now. I'm there this Friday night and I brought tickets for me and the family to go. Yesterday my two daughters stage and intervention And at some point, your kids, as they get older, will use your own words on you, and they've got you. They use one of my Judo moves on me, and I was both horrified.
Speaker 1: And in awe and impressed. I'm so impressed.
Speaker 2: So they said, hey, look, you know, Dad, you know, we know what it means to you. I went, you know, you know coming and they were like, look no, Dad, you know low is my eighteen year old. She goes My head is son, I've gotta go, you know, it's oasis, and you know you've listen to less songs that means not to you. My heart is saying go to this Halloween party. I've been invited to this Friday night. And I look at her. You got me, and I said, you must always follow your heart.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Don't worry. I can find they're my vand no in her heart. You shouldn't be in the head, you should be in the heart. That's something else. That's codependency.
Speaker 2: Rio.
Speaker 1: They need to know their dad could be.
Speaker 2: Okay, and it's a concert to them.
Speaker 1: It's something more to me. But they weren't there in the nineties. But you made a special playlist for them and everything. You spent hours crafting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even think they listened to that. That's what I was more well, that's more so me and the old lady there Friday. I'm sorry, extra seats out the side of us, put our bags one, put us snacks on some energy jinks until nine o'clock in the evening.
Speaker 1: You're gonna keep you not sugar levels up. I'm gonna pace yourself. Seven is of the Late Night on Friday as well. And also they're midlegs dudes. I hope they've had a nap Beforehandrick Tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So this is how we're giving away a pair of the maids and tickets to go and see Awaits. This will be the next Tuesday night show. So the last show here Amel before they head over to Sydney. This one is called Don't Look Back in Anger. Every Tuesday on the show we do I think called things that make you go good. You get to have your spray about something that's annoyed you, some irritation. In modern life today it becomes don't look back in anger?
Speaker 3: Last what you hate, what makes you wirry? Or simply don't.
Speaker 1: Two oasis you do? So, don't the badge in anger? Just call the show?
Speaker 2: And in no way was out rush in the last ten minutes.
Speaker 1: It's really hard.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Even on sleeping tablets. I can't why he's talking like that.
Speaker 2: You never listen to a Bogas plus one five that's minus one fight The gallaghers don't sound like that.
Speaker 1: I don't have his range. He's been on the Mogadom range. Call the show. I was all lively going into it. I like, don't look back in anger.
Speaker 2: Don't get mad, get funny when you wear there.
Speaker 1: So call the shop. It's like a last is it. It's a radio head key radiohead adele. He has a great voice. I do not I can't get the you're gonna hire register? No, not that high. Liam's in another league.
Speaker 2: So the option wants to down tune and down energy. Wow, listen to this again and try and stay awake. Hey, listen, do not start using heavy machinery right now. You might fall into that lath.
Speaker 1: Sir, you're so why so sad, so sad.
Speaker 3: Joke out you why Ray simply doker this this two oasis you go, two oasis, you go.
Speaker 1: So, don't look back in anger. Just call the show, Just call the show. He wants to do it all right, don't look back, you know, and go to Lutching. My energy's here, you need.
Speaker 2: To be there thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 1: Perhapsly, what's it for you?
Speaker 4: You know what? Australia post officers have stopped selling all those little bits, extra bits like hot water bottle covers, drink models, magnifying glasses. They've got rid of all of their retail out of their post office.
Speaker 1: It's a shame.
Speaker 2: You're right, because Actually that means that young kids can't now go and buy Fate mustaches, my local wonder and I.
Speaker 1: Love seeing that.
Speaker 2: You know, if mum's queueing, they've got a long queue and the kids, the kids can look at that rotating stand things weby cushions.
Speaker 1: It's fake tashes, comedy glasses.
Speaker 4: I don't know how many gifts I've got in line at the post.
Speaker 1: Office, Lucky family.
Speaker 4: Seriously, they've had some really great glasses. It's like great books.
Speaker 1: They used to have my local Ginny Cooper Riders.
Speaker 4: Oh no, we did.
Speaker 1: Even DaVinci codes still out now.
Speaker 4: A paper sh shredder one year.
Speaker 1: I've always wanted one of these, and they've got.
Speaker 4: Rid of it all. So it's just like a proper old school post office now where it's just strictly business postage, none of the frilly bits.
Speaker 2: There's a business opportunity here in a bull market patch. Why didn't you open a place called Patsy's Frilly Bits?
Speaker 1: Then you can sell that stuff shredders.
Speaker 2: About question, great novelsshes interchangeable.
Speaker 1: It wasn't there yesterday.
Speaker 4: I said to the lady. Is it just our local post office that's got rid of all the all the frilly bits.
Speaker 1: You already got in a face about it, She.
Speaker 4: Said, no, it's that's how it is now.
Speaker 2: Completely streamline them, aren't They couldn't get a birthday card.
Speaker 1: There was no birthday cards there. That's another handy thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a sign of an adult. Sometimes when I'm queuing and you can be a long time. The worst thing is that suddenly world goes back down the line. It's getting a passport. Oh god, no, there's should be a special happy hour. It's only one hour each day, not free for all, mate, and not so you should bring snacks and coffee for the rest of us as an apology.
Speaker 1: Exactly, I passed where he hasn't even got to the photo bit yet. He's going to get that screen down mind Accounty. Don't smile, he can't smile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't get rid of the paper shredders, get rid of the passport.
Speaker 1: Applications, all right? Then cool the show? I know thirteen fifteen, five.
Speaker 2: Twenty when you're wat of tickets, turning back in anger to
Speaker 1: A Christian O'Connell show podcast