Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms flex and fromes. This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast.
Speaker 2: Flexing Frooms on CAT. If you do not understand your menstrual cycle, don't feel ashamed or disappointed. I didn't either until I came across this really simple explanation for how it's meant to work. Caveat disclaimer. If you have a regular cycle clock off, this is not for you. If you don't mensuate, don't ask any further questions. It's what Google is for. If you want more information, don't ask me. That's what Google is for. Comito, who rah?
Speaker 3: Can we get it? You're in your four era?
Speaker 1: No, I've come out of flop. I'm in pre slay. Oh, I'm in pre slay. And so what you're.
Speaker 2: Hearing there is a bit of terminology that we're going to introduce to I would say, comprehensively communicate what stage of the cycle we're in and thus the effect it's having on our mood. Okay, to begin when you're menstruating, those the start of your cycle day one to like day five ish, that is flop era. It need not be explained further. You're not feeling great, you're not looking great. You can't do much flop now the next six to eleven days, that is pre slay. Okay, so you're about a week away from being your most optimal state, and that's when you're ovulating, right, so your energy is coming back up. You know, life is good, You're feeling great. You're no longer like bloated and mad and angry. You're like, wait a second, I think I feel better day like eleven to like, I don't know, seventeen ish ovulating. Okay, good time to conceive as my period, I've always wants to tell me. But also, that's slay. This is when things are on the up and up. You're feeling the best, You're lifting heavy in the gym, You've got energy like life is feeling really beautiful and special. Might be a little bit hony, who knows, who knows, I'm just throwing it at them, just throwing it out there. That is slay. And then unfortunately, for the next like thirteen days, you're in your pre flop. It's when like that pre menstrual tension starts coming through. You get a bit like irritated, You start start to get bloated, and it will start hurting like you've got diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Think anyway, like yeah, period, No, no, no, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Now, what you will notice is that you're in a flop for much longer than you're in a sleigh. You get five days out of the month to be in full sleigh. And that's not to say you won't be anxious during sleigh, that you don't be depressed during sleigh, that you won't be stressed during during slay. But from like a menstrual cycle period, those are five winning days. Don't waste them because what you have ahead of you is about twenty one days of flop and slop related activity manual labor.
Speaker 1: Hard yakker, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: Does this still also work for people who don't menstruate but are biologically female babes?
Speaker 1: I said, no further questions. I said, no questions. What did I say? Run it back? I said, run it back. If you have further questions, google them. Well, interesting, I would love to know.
Speaker 3: Even for people who take the pill, and I'm not asking you a question, so don't get your buck up up.
Speaker 1: Me flop era.
Speaker 3: The pill gives you estrogen and progesterone, which fudge is with your hormones, which could change the pre slay postlay era. I would love to know anybody who's on the pill, not the mini pill, but the pill proper, about their estrogen and progesterone levels, yes, and whether or not they see that the sleigh flop preflop pre slay law is in fact a fact.
Speaker 1: Well, it wouldn't be if you don't have a regular cycle.
Speaker 2: No, you have a regular cycle. Oh okay, so like if you for okay, this is like the most how do I explain? It's like the way you can look at this like seasons, like sometimes in summer it rains, you know, sometimes in winter it's hot.
Speaker 1: So this is not like a this.
Speaker 2: Is when it's gonna happen, but a general guide because, like I was saying before, the way society works is based on a mantle monal cycle, twenty four hour days, eight hour shifts of working. Only the patriarchy would do that. The matriarchy you would never. But what we're saying is if you can get to a point of mastering your understanding of your menstrual cycle, you'll know that like I can't be doing big brain things during flop era babes, like you've got me in pre Slay and Sleigh like I've got you, you know, planning holidays, No, not in too much, too much, not in flop. We can start the holiday and flop definitely, you know, the first maybe the last two days of flop.
Speaker 1: Sure, pre Slay and Sleigh should be the holidays.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, Basic guy, you've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast.
Speaker 1: For more, tune Indicator on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio