Speaker 1: Showtime.
Speaker 2: It's the whole new thing, and I'm onto it before it's a thing.
Speaker 3: If you try to snatch your baby elephant or that you the MMA will know about it. Fashioned Indiados, whatever the word is.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show, Gold one, O four three.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Jackie Boye, Morning, Good morning, Patsy Morning. Now often this show is therapy for the three of us. Patsy, I saw that you were trying to get the hell of trying to get gig tickets these days online for teenagers when there's like it's so stressful. Did you get your tickets? Who is it for? Black Think? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Black Pink, which is this awesome K pop group from career.
Speaker 4: You love your cap, don't you? Oh it's loves it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I tried to correct Christians this morning and it's like, oh, no shoes buying tickets for Pink.
Speaker 4: I went, no, it's not pink, it's black pin black Pink. Yeah, let's just leave that below. Let's not even poke that one apart. So there pop band.
Speaker 2: They're a K pop band and they do pink songs. No, they don't do pink songs.
Speaker 3: They do that.
Speaker 4: Do five You'll get a few extra confused people come into shows.
Speaker 3: They do Black Sabbath from.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: They're brilliant and they've just embarked on this world tour. It's been coming for months and they've finally released the tickets. It's long weekend in June at Rod Labor. I believe three hours online yesterday?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: What three hours?
Speaker 4: So do what? Is it one of those things where we have to register of account then knock back king with it.
Speaker 6: Now they've got you in the system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Frontier bring them to town and you could. If you sign up, you get the pre release twenty four hours earlier than the general public. So luckily I checked because I had to actually do that twice. It mustn't have registered the first time. I did it last week and then you've got a special code to get access to this first release. Oh mate. It was like a game of squid, game of squid, of commons.
Speaker 4: You don't know the pressure, belive your computer having a coffee, nothing like it's nothing like squid game.
Speaker 6: Pert he called it a game of squid.
Speaker 4: You know that pre version on Channel ten? Isn't it a game of squid?
Speaker 3: The pressure is real.
Speaker 2: So I'm sitting there and I sign up you get him, then you go on the queue. You have to wait in the queue, and it.
Speaker 4: Says, I remember this from episode two, that cue online queue, you know.
Speaker 2: And there's thousands.
Speaker 4: Hell, I forgot my password.
Speaker 6: It's so extreme.
Speaker 2: You're waiting, waiting, waiting. It's like, oh my god. And then Christmas home for lunch. So he's breathing down the back of my neck like eating his sandwich.
Speaker 4: I'm like, we don't need to know about what happens at Wednesday launch time.
Speaker 2: He was just as stressed, and I said, can you not choose so loudly?
Speaker 7: You need to like go wait.
Speaker 3: The pressure is too real.
Speaker 2: And so then you get through to the ticket and there's too many options. So I'm reading, what do you mean, like GA or yeah, it's like hang on, and then you've got to click on the map to see what part of the stadium. It's like, no, they're too expensive.
Speaker 4: And then you put them in your basket and then it starts counting down, isn't it. I'm not getting ready.
Speaker 2: It's like trying to disarm a nuclear bomb in then, and I said, oh, we'll do the standing room and running out of time. I've got like a minute and Chris said, oh, I'm not standing up all night.
Speaker 3: Chris is, three of us are going.
Speaker 2: So then it threw me out because I took too long, and so I go back in the queue with the thousands, and Chris is like, now you've done it. You're back in the queue. Anyway, three hours later.
Speaker 4: Have you got the tickets?
Speaker 8: Tickets?
Speaker 2: You got no idea where I'm seated?
Speaker 4: Jack, well done, I reckon, she's got pink tickets.
Speaker 1: Not Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Well, this is exciting to they. We're going to turn the show and all these one hundred and thirty six billboards that we have all this week into a giant trading post. So if you're trying to sell something at the moment, maybe on Facebook, Marketplace or gum Tree, and you haven't managed to shift it, today is your moment. You can have whatever you're trying to sell on one hundred and thirty six billboards within minutes. So we're going to pick something of yours every single hour. I thought to kick it off this morning. Our producer Tom on the show needs to sell his his gets all right, so I thought, why don't we test it out this morning. We can take an advert out from Tom the producer and try and shift his gets during the next time. All right, So Tom, how old is the classic gets?
Speaker 3: It's a twenty ten gets Christian.
Speaker 4: It's like the Bouquets working out the Penfolse Green, Oh, we didn't know you were holding your twenty ten Have you had it valued by Southern please? Auntie's road show might want that on the next ring round this part of the world.
Speaker 9: A twenty ten Hyundai gets Hyundi gets from Korea.
Speaker 3: That's correct, okay, super k pop pants? Is it five door or three door?
Speaker 9: It's a three door for training?
Speaker 4: So what do you call that hot hatch?
Speaker 3: I would call it a hot hatch. Yes, never heard that pro hot hatch.
Speaker 4: Okay? So who do you wan run to for sale?
Speaker 3: How many k's it's done? That's another important one.
Speaker 9: A very small one hundred and forty two thousand. It's practically new.
Speaker 4: Are we okay selling that clunker? Do you want a clunker clunker for sale?
Speaker 3: Am I riding this?
Speaker 4: Do you want to get a ship box going?
Speaker 3: This just speaks to pizza delivery people.
Speaker 4: Don't you okay? Yeah? Do you want you don't sales? Something like do you want guys outside of a car for do you want to car?
Speaker 3: Tom? How do you picture the ads reading vintage I gets for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that great idea. Yeah, vintage is good. Yeah, shabby chic, vintage collector's item for sail hot.
Speaker 3: Hatch, hot Hatch low case.
Speaker 4: You told me that light on the billboards.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll have locates now, No, we said loc.
Speaker 4: Medium down one hundred and forty ks hot Hatch hot deal.
Speaker 6: And what do you what do you want?
Speaker 9: Well, I've just been on car sales and I think I'm sitting on a gold mine here, so I really wouldn't take any less than seven for it.
Speaker 4: Fourth you told me Sunday four and a half.
Speaker 3: No, I'm ready to make a profit on it.
Speaker 2: The US car market is up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, not that much.
Speaker 3: Come on, you buy one brand new for that.
Speaker 4: Seven? Do you want to say it? You're not going to get seven and a half a card with what one hundred?
Speaker 3: But you you put on a board will were fighting.
Speaker 6: Them off market prices?
Speaker 4: All right? So Jackie boy, what is it saved? If you want the HYUNDI gets.
Speaker 3: Vintage and I gets for sale one and forty has heard on radio?
Speaker 4: Yes, you know even seen as seen on TV.
Speaker 6: Let's how it has heard on radio.
Speaker 3: One hundred and forty kilometers hot hatch, hot deal called Christian nine four one four one four three. And then should I put where should I put? As heard on radio?
Speaker 6: Chuck it in down the ball?
Speaker 3: It's getting wordy?
Speaker 4: Is it lose that bit? Then? All right? All right? So deal of the hour. Deal of the hour is Tom produces high end I gets hot hatch, hot deal. Only one hundred and forty thousand k's on the clock could be yours for a snip at really we ask you for seven grand for this, I'm telling.
Speaker 3: It, I'll be shocked if I sell it for that? Am I putting the price on the bill to the suckers.
Speaker 4: For customers Jack.
Speaker 1: Suckers the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: I've just had to look at the the wording of the billboard that's going to go live any moment.
Speaker 6: YEP winning billboard this morning.
Speaker 4: It's all about selling your stuff, Tona producers leapt in there. Why not if you got access to a breakfast show with one hundred and thirty six billboards, I'll go first, hold my beer. Vintage Hyundai gets for sale one hundred and forty K and then it says KMS. I think the one hundred and forty K is a KMS feels out another the K pop band. We need to double.
Speaker 3: I was trying to say one hundred and forty thousand.
Speaker 4: Cha, I think one hundred and forty K does that succinctly? Without that, we can lose the KMS. Guys, if we edit the.
Speaker 3: Billboard, does it take longer to get to the people.
Speaker 6: I said, don't worry about it. He ain't shifting that crap box.
Speaker 4: You've been in it all right. So today on the Extra Timetime Wastter Surprise and Loved One, that's Valentine's with into Flora Flowers and Plants starting from sixty nine dollars all to now. Valentine's Day to Forget is this Tuesday into Flora dot com dot au. You win a two hundred and fifty dollars voucher. We're looking for your happier movies. Make a movie happier. Top five happier songs according to neuroscience. You know neuroscience. Yeah, it's according to neuroscience. The whole industry. They've asked them, what do you think it's in the top five happiest songs comes to neuroscience, not the fields science.
Speaker 2: Well, Pharrell Williams would have to.
Speaker 6: Be not in the top five. A what do you think happy? If we said calling now, what's the feel good song? Power up song? Oh that one?
Speaker 3: He comes the song?
Speaker 6: Here comes the write that down.
Speaker 4: Though, I like that feature, Here comes the song at five Walking on Sunshine, Katrina on the Waves. At four LISTA in the sun violent Fams, what makes you beautiful? One direction?
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't believe that.
Speaker 4: Made up the way to work to dancing Queen Abba Abba going in the top five, I could understand. And number one don't stop me now, Queen, I do love that song.
Speaker 3: Great song, but happy song.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say it's happy all right? So makeing movie happier? La La Land is actually a very sad love story. Really thinking about it, haha, Land Gold, Fiddler on the roof, Yes, okay, what about giggler on the roof? Giggle up my roof? Gold, pay rise to the guardians, Silver, how any right, we've got to talk about it. Debbie does my laundry. It's very kind and we leave it there. It's going to end on a Bronze gets.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, can I say yesterday, for the first time we let people participate on Instagram stories with their time wasters.
Speaker 4: God look at us show and.
Speaker 3: She So there was a box there and you can put in your happy movies.
Speaker 4: But there's some good ones.
Speaker 3: Then Perry marked them. I didn't mark them. So if you got bron bros, I think there was one Bronze plus Perry.
Speaker 4: What's he doing running his own little side show there? All right, Jackie boy, what have you got? Perry are coming to mark them? Michael Sarah, I'll go for one of the big names.
Speaker 6: She mean when he was relevant in nineteen ninety nine. Michael Sarah.
Speaker 3: Michael Sarah and Jonah Hill are happy in Super Glad.
Speaker 4: Will you start with the brons?
Speaker 3: Let's that's very pary of you to market from Tom Cruise and Cuba Gooding Jr. Are very happy in Mary Maguire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good. Silver.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to continue with the actors because I don't know who was in the film version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. But Buffy is now Chuffy the Vampires.
Speaker 4: That's gold. That's good. I love the wordshoft all right, So what have you got? Make a movie Happier Texas over seventy five three one oh four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast just took over two hundred calls.
Speaker 4: Everybody calling insane. Christi's here in Pink. When will we ever get to see her again in Australia. I've just had a quick Google and I've just seen this. Pink is actually bringing her Summer Carnival tour. Move the script and can't read it. Pink is bringing her Summer Carnival Tour to Marvel Stadium Friday February to twenty third. Put it in your diary for next year, twenty twenty four. Tickets go and sell tomorrow ten am. Nope, next Friday ten am. We'll just read it on internet. See ten am Friday February the seventeenth. Head to livenation dot com dot au. So perhaps you'd have to get that computer file off again? Not again? Yeah, I get some more Pink tickets, all right, Make a movie Happier Best in Show this morning, two hundred and fifty dollar voucher for Interflora. Let's go movies, Juice, Bigelow, mal Giglow, Gold, Amy Strong, Start the fun Locker.
Speaker 6: There's no hurt and there's just fun.
Speaker 4: Bronze, Beverly Hills, Gringer still of Beverly Hills, Ninja, Chris Martin, Chris Farley moved, he is happy that Ninja, Gigglers in the Mist Gold Malcolm excellent, so good old Anthony Patterson, well done in Oakley, Nice work you me and happy Silver, goodwill Hugging Silva. There's something about m D m A make you happy, make your happy signs. I don't know point great, not point break point great SILVERA that's from Steve twenty one jump for joy Street. We have to do this a color. Don't know what it is about the happier movies. Well done, Darren King, that's good. We brought Circus Gold Andrea the Shawshank.
Speaker 6: Party Reception, Welcome to prison, have a gossip.
Speaker 3: Say silver puss stuff like Mark.
Speaker 4: Men who share with goats gold would you like sub sir? And Chris. It's not mad Max, No, it's Mardi gram Max. That's John just simply known as Nails, infern Tree, Gunny, four Weddings and a Carnival Silver and Chitty Chitty Bongbong Mark Lucy Goosey Sometimes aren't they The early edition of this before prime time. All right, so who gets the the voucher the bongboe one?
Speaker 3: The winner today is twenty one jump for Joy Street.
Speaker 4: There we Go and later on Song and the Time Waster Pizza Songs on National Pizza Days.
Speaker 1: Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Time for this week's Naked Out.
Speaker 3: Christian, We've got no songs for the whole hour on Nick Nick Nick Nick Nig Naked Our Naked Hour. Oh Nig Nigg.
Speaker 10: Nag Naked Our Naked Hour.
Speaker 4: Every Thursday we stipper by the music. We give you the theme, you pick all the songs on nine four one four one o four three the Themes Morning, the whole hour of songs, all with sound effects in them. When you think about the loss of great songs that have got strange sound effects and some sound effects that add to the production of it, Patsy, what have you got there?
Speaker 6: What are you offering up?
Speaker 4: First of all?
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, I'm going straight to Dolly parton this week and nine to five.
Speaker 4: What's the sound effect?
Speaker 2: It's a type product of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tumble out a bit and.
Speaker 3: Great tune as well. Brilliet Wan, Patsy, I love that.
Speaker 1: Tumble out a bed and.
Speaker 4: A kind of.
Speaker 2: Off topic, I will always love you. I was reading just last week. Did you know she Elvis was actually going to do that song?
Speaker 6: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: Neither did I.
Speaker 3: So Dolly did it way before Whitney.
Speaker 2: Right, it was her song, she wrote it, and Elvis was desperate to do it and apparently was literally in the recording studio ready to do it. And Colonel Tom Parker, Elvis's manager, rang Dolly about Elvis would only do stuff is this right, Christian that he had total control over so all royalties everything, like once he did a song, he had to make it his, Like, oh, what do they call that? Just yeah, the royalties anyway, So Colonel Tom Parker was on the phone to Dolly and said, hey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at that moment, he won't sing your song unless it's right.
Speaker 2: And she said, no, sorry, I can't do that because this song this is my like, this is one of my favorite songs. It's my family's legacy. It's what I'm going to leave for my family. I don't I can't hand it all.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, after Elvis do that, they've.
Speaker 2: Never done a great job. And then she said but I'm so glad that it went to Whitney because I think it was meant.
Speaker 4: I saw think Whitney. As much as I love the King, I staw think the Whitney version couldn't be better. Yeah, I agree, all right, So Jackie, why what have you got?
Speaker 3: I've gone for the sound effect of a dog barking at the start of Bin Caught Steel and by Jane's addiction, this is.
Speaker 4: A great song, Elvis, that's Alvias. He has to do the marks himself, no sound effects. Jane's Addiction are on tour in this country supporting another huge band from the nineties, Smashing Pumpkins. Right and over the weekend. I was waiting for my coffee. I was just scrolling on your phone. Yeah you do, you never know? And I saw now for saying Smashing Pumpkins are coming to Victoria. They're playing cry all Castle. There's a castle here, a castle here.
Speaker 6: I didn't know anything about crowd Castle.
Speaker 4: I think googled it. Right in the middle of the gold Fields, there's a mock medieval castle.
Speaker 3: Markets from our medieval what a Smashing Pumpkins?
Speaker 4: Do you know? It's incredible? Right, because if you look at all the tour dates where they're going, you know, all around Australia playing pavilions and stadiums and stuff like that, Bribey Island at the Sandstone Point Hotel there and then it gets to uh get to Cryal Castle and also that look call a website. Other things that they got forthcoming attractions on Croyle Cast are called their website. Barock Horse Festival, a Robin Hood show. Then Smashing Pumpkins.
Speaker 3: Don't lead Pumpkins the Baroke Horse Festival.
Speaker 6: The Pumpkins do.
Speaker 4: I'm not even on the website. They're going big on that Barock. I didn't even know what the word barock means. By the way, does anyone anyone know what barock means? Isn't it so what would that be?
Speaker 3: In time? Baroque?
Speaker 2: Broke Ray Are you're not.
Speaker 4: A black mountain?
Speaker 3: Let's do movies now the time I said no, we're not the pumpkins staying in the castle.
Speaker 4: Because it's the rooms. I hope that Billy Corgan the rest of the bands are all going in a medieval suits of armor and doing the whole show on stage, all right, songs with sound effects. A big fan of the band, E l O Jeff Lynn used to chuck in random sound effects. This was an enjoyment. At the end of Don't Bring Me Down for no reason, there's a door slamming right the end. That is a classic radio sound effects. You know on this stage would make no real door, but this all right? Nine four one four one O four three. What are the great songs with sound effects?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, we've got no songs for the whole hour.
Speaker 10: Nig Nig, nig nig Naked hour, Naked Hour, Oh, nick nig big naked our naked hour.
Speaker 4: Naked out every Thursday between seven and eight. We have no songs. We'll give you the theme. You pick up the songs on nine four one four one O four three Rick kicking off this morning thriller Michael Jackson songs were sound effects in let's take some more calls now, how we got here?
Speaker 6: This is nickname big Zaff.
Speaker 4: Big Zach.
Speaker 11: Yes, buddy, here you go.
Speaker 4: I'm good, big Zaff.
Speaker 6: What's a great song with a sound effecting that we could play this morning?
Speaker 4: Mine?
Speaker 12: I reckon pink Floyd, Uh.
Speaker 8: I think the song is called money Money, That's where it's got the Catcher just as and all that stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, we got there, money Sonny Bunny, all right, thank you very much, big Zaff.
Speaker 4: Have a good day.
Speaker 5: Cheers.
Speaker 4: Yep, the goodbyes were longer than the cool and the clip Grace, good morning, good morning, Hello Grace. And what's the song with the sound effect?
Speaker 13: Him?
Speaker 14: The song by Billie Eilish bad Guy?
Speaker 6: And what is the sound effects?
Speaker 5: During the chorus there's a bit of a clicking sound you can hear in the background. It's the sound effect of pedestrian crossing lights in Sydney.
Speaker 3: Listen, it does sound like a faster version of the crossing lots, it does.
Speaker 4: Grace, that's a great one. I wonder what our boss were doing if we did. Bill you banned us and playing ac DC the Irish core artist core artists that Billy Ocean, Jamie, good morning.
Speaker 15: Jamie, good Christian, how are you going?
Speaker 4: I'm good, hope you having a good week so far? And naked out? What's the song with a sound effect? For us?
Speaker 15: Well? Well, every time I hear this song, I can't get if you remember that show Monkey.
Speaker 4: That used to be on Monkey Magic.
Speaker 3: Nikey Magic, that's the one the Monkey.
Speaker 15: But whenever there was a fight in between that you'd hear a clash of swords, and that same sound effect is in simply irreducible. And I love hearing it because I just think a monkey every time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, let's have a listen. Let's have a listen. Oh my god, it even sounds that kind of like a whoa in there as well. What a strange sound effects. Hey, Jamie, that is a great one. We'll definitely played that this morning. That actually call me beautiful every good day and you dash Ol, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning, christ and here you going.
Speaker 3: I'm good, dash Al. What's a song with a sound effect?
Speaker 5: Well, he doesn't have a great song with a sound effect.
Speaker 16: I mean it's only natural, isn't it.
Speaker 4: All right, mister DJ, very snick listening to that guy. Not as easy as that to do. And every day at ten, I bet Huggy has used that line at least one hundred times. Dash you you're right though, it is a great song. Let's play it now.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. Sorry suggestions songs were sound effects. We're con had a whole hour of them this morning. Bitty Joel, there's a glass breaking just before in the song you may be right Bad out of Hell by crashing sound effects Motley Cruel Girls Girls, Hearty HiT's evidence.
Speaker 6: There would be Harley Debison.
Speaker 4: It would only be a heartly evident right at the beginning of the song by Motley Crue right now. Then we're in the last final couple of days. Then on Winter Billboard, So yesterday we'll be giving away over the last two weeks access to billboards live during the show. This week is one hundred and thirty seven. So we take your message and within minutes it goes alive, those huge digit billboards all over Melbourne. Go live with your message. Yesterday we had a lovely lad called Jake called.
Speaker 17: Him so I want the billboard to say on your sona for being the best, because Sony is my boss driver on your drive husband of school every day.
Speaker 4: Lovely lad Jake. So the message yesterday you just want to say good on your Sonya and Sonya felt like the start of the show yesterday and I got an email from me yesterday evening. Christian listens to the show every morning. The school boss was shocked to hear one of my passages, young Jake talking about we were such lovely words. I've got a great bunch of kids. Every day on the bus. My boss, Kevin said, of I don't mention diamond coaches. I will go from the world's best bus driver to the world's best dull bloodger great place to work. Shout out today, employee satisfaction. You get a diamond coaches. Good on this, sonya, but thank you very very much. All right, So today what we're doing is we're turning all the billboards, or one hundred and thirty six of them, into a giant trading post. We have tried in the six ol the first hour of the show today to sell tom Our Producers Hyundai gets. I think he went in too high. We haven't had a single call.
Speaker 3: This is what the billboard currently reads, Vintage high under Gets for sale one hundred and forty thousand kilometers, hot hatch, hot deal, seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Not a single call, not a single nibble. Too high. He's outpriced himself, all right. So we're looking for somethink of yours to sell this out. We want to shift something of yours by eight o'clock this morning. So the billboards are all ready to go. So have you even try to sell something over the last couple weeks, maybe on Facebook, Marketplace or gum tree, or you haven't put it up yet, now's your chance or nine four one four one four three. Jason wants to sell not one, but two waterbeds contender.
Speaker 3: It's a start guy buying a water.
Speaker 4: Australians. Someone wants to shift a four thousand dollars deep fat friar. How much is it? Four? It's like an industrial things.
Speaker 6: Have you ever opening up?
Speaker 4: Perhaps he went a professional that's a professional rather than a happy amateur. No one's chippy my day. I'm a window cleaner at night. I opened up the garage and I sell chips. Part time chippy. All right, So why do you want to sell? We will sell it for you this morning.
Speaker 3: No item too small, no item too big.
Speaker 4: You got it, my.
Speaker 1: Friend Christian Connell's show podcast Christian.
Speaker 4: I want to sell a Tommy Tippy perfect prep day and night, eighty bucks, really good, like new. It's been on Facebook market no bars in a month. This is an amazing one from Katie Wedding dress for sale. Beautiful ankle length lace and beading size ten worn once in error.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you put a.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't put that on there.
Speaker 4: You might as well just say cursed wedding dress. You better luck than that. I am here pending though, pending though if we lose the warm once an hour. I love the honesty, but advertising is really about honesty.
Speaker 3: That's what we offer us a service as well. We'll help you right there, give it the best chance.
Speaker 4: All right, let's take some cool here. What do you want to say other than cursed wedding dresses? Mario, good morning, good.
Speaker 16: Morning, Christian and crewe have I got something special for you guys here to put up there.
Speaker 4: I'm already buying. I'm already buying. Sold. What is it?
Speaker 12: What if you don't have?
Speaker 16: I have a piece of musical Australian history. I have a book five Skyhooks called Ego is not a dirty word. It was one of the rare ones they sold with the leather looking with subrin buzzing, and it's been signed by the five members of Skyhooks, including the late Great Charlie Strawn.
Speaker 4: Wow, and have you had it valued or do you know how much it's worth?
Speaker 16: I don't, I don't. I purchased that at a cancer fundraiser over twenty years ago. And the two books that were was donated by Molly Meldrum.
Speaker 4: That was very good.
Speaker 16: So I don't know before I haven't never looked at it. I only found the books again a couple of weeks ago when I was cleaning out my book collection. I went, wow, I've got this great book.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and what would you roughly there was you have to put some kind of price on it?
Speaker 6: What do you think you'd want for that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 11: You know what.
Speaker 16: Uh, let's let's say two thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Two thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: I hire the band remaining remembers, write your new book. Read it to me.
Speaker 16: Hey, Christian, it's a rare book.
Speaker 3: The bookshelf, A sign the Bible.
Speaker 5: The author.
Speaker 4: Jack go on email, see is there any other signed copies of Egos?
Speaker 6: Not a dirty word by the Skyhooks.
Speaker 4: I know that you went from.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure what's two thousands?
Speaker 3: I'm true. I can't find the biography?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 4: Yeah, did right? You dead? Its negotiation, isn't it too? I love the audacity.
Speaker 3: I can't find a copy of it, so maybe it is rare.
Speaker 16: And it is rare, So I told you I knew your.
Speaker 3: Sun to know if the demand in hunger is there for to silver embossed and leather.
Speaker 4: Like leather, like leather. That's what it is, that fake leather. Maria. We might, we might, all right, Keith, he's coming there. What do you want to sell? We'll set on your behalf.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's sell some of your tags. Bats. You'll love this. Someone called in five minutes ago trying to sell a yacht Hey yacht Yeah, and Rio was on the phone, putting on a very posh accent Sydney's sider because I was he thought he was trying to a yacht owner. He actually yacht it up one hundred goods. How much money you think people have got driving around just ringing? I just see an advert. I don't know whether you get the Skyhooks sign book or a yacht Hey.
Speaker 3: If you're making a purchase with one hundred thousand dollars, you're doing a bit more du dilogy. Two sentences on a Billboarn on the way.
Speaker 4: To work, Christian, I'd like to sell my delongy letter cappuccino fully automatic coffee machine for six hundred dollars. Not having any luck on marketplace. That's from Chain hacking, Christian. I'm trying to sell some Lego box sets. Jackie Boys in the market for this. All right, let's go to fill here.
Speaker 15: Good morning Phil, Your morning, Christian ends.
Speaker 4: Like, all right, Phil, welcome to the show. And it's kind of trading post radio this morning. What are you selling, Phil.
Speaker 12: I'll go to a retro dentist chair.
Speaker 4: A retro dentist chair. Yeah, and when did you get hold of that? A dentist upgrading?
Speaker 12: No, no, no, I was just walking for a pink chair and I still have down the streets and just the boys always sitting here in dentistry shop.
Speaker 4: A think chair. I love the idea of a think chair.
Speaker 12: But yeah, you know, I wanted an old barber chair and old dentist chairs.
Speaker 4: The barber chair, I get that they're they're cool, okay, But the dentist chair was a chair of torture and horror.
Speaker 3: How much thinking did you get done in the chair?
Speaker 4: That was his first thought. I hate this chair. Any paint for itself?
Speaker 12: No, I used to go, well, I'm the land walking out in the window.
Speaker 4: It doesn't cool. I've seen it. It's a it's a green. It is like a real old school dentist chair. Yah, yeah, friends coming with any other seats? All right?
Speaker 3: How much do you want it?
Speaker 12: Gets him? Interesting coming to the landry.
Speaker 4: How much do you want for it?
Speaker 12: Three hundred?
Speaker 4: You know if you want too much?
Speaker 6: How many?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hi, Phil, how much do you want for it?
Speaker 12: Give us three hundred.
Speaker 4: Let's let's be part Field. Has he ever sold anything before? Let's get back in that chair. Let's go. Let's get to Paul.
Speaker 6: Good morning, pullet.
Speaker 4: Everyone everyone says, good morning Paul. What are you trying to sell?
Speaker 17: Fishing gear?
Speaker 4: Fishing gear?
Speaker 6: And how many rods you've got?
Speaker 1: Rods space, fifty rods, fifty reels, probably eighty reels, fifty rods?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what what do you need with fifty rods? And what as a buyer need with rods?
Speaker 15: That's a good point, I know.
Speaker 1: You can never have too many fishing rods or reels.
Speaker 17: One for whiting and one for snapper, and one for squid, and one for sharks and one.
Speaker 4: For you bring over a shark you should see the size, and one that got away. We can need a bigger boat exactly.
Speaker 6: So fifty rods and they're expensive on they fishing rods.
Speaker 8: Yes, they are especially Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: How much you want for the whole lot.
Speaker 16: I would like five thousand for the lot.
Speaker 17: There's twenty five thousand dollars worth of prods, reels, walks, sinkers.
Speaker 8: There's lures and swivels and god knows what else, all kinds of year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and how come you're selling it. You've obviously been a fisherman for years, been a.
Speaker 12: Fisherman for years.
Speaker 13: I've got what I want and the rest.
Speaker 4: Got that, got jobs, got the big one, got the great white under retire.
Speaker 17: Under retire packeting, and a lot of it's course fishing year, which Australians don't do a la.
Speaker 12: It's not easy to sell.
Speaker 13: So I need to find some pomic eyes, not like yourself.
Speaker 4: Christian Corse fishing, Englishman love Corse fishing. Get a big old brown trout exactly.
Speaker 3: I reckon he's trying to sell so much. You're only really looking for a person who wants to open a fishing tackle. Sharks.
Speaker 4: I'm by the shark one, just a talking point. Just have it casually, just that propped up in the living room. People go, what's that?
Speaker 3: It's a shark? How much for just the shark?
Speaker 4: I'm interested.
Speaker 13: I'll do a hundred bucks on the Shark d.
Speaker 4: I'm tempted to get myself a shark crodmaginally come back home today with a shark Crod got for more of the listeners and that sky Hooks book of course, really signed silver and bossed. All right, stay there, poor might be you. Let's go to We've got one more here, Lindon Lincoln.
Speaker 11: Link Lincoln, get Christian Jack.
Speaker 4: Betty, what are you selling? Mate?
Speaker 11: Mate and upper baby visit the prem mate. This is a premor like no other. Couple of years old of a mini terrain. It couldn't cross.
Speaker 4: This is such an Australian pitch. It's an all terrain, four wheel drive. Proms.
Speaker 3: Where are you taking that baby?
Speaker 4: Jack? Mate?
Speaker 11: Everywhere? The park, the pub, you name it, he goes there.
Speaker 4: This is it, This is the item. This is the item. A pram like no other. That's how you open the adver a pram like no other. That's how that actually with the first line on the range, yeah, all terrain, im Actually, Lincoln, you had a good line there. What do you say?
Speaker 6: The pub, the.
Speaker 4: Park, that's right, it's your third p Yeah, the pack, the part anywhere, Yeah, the playground, park, playground, the pub part of the playground.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you want for this magic prim.
Speaker 11: What about twelve hundred normally two and a half grand?
Speaker 6: Guys, read the rooms, the.
Speaker 11: Rumble seed, it's got the connectors and I'm even trying to sweep that a coming in picture of the hug from a six year old boy LETTERX.
Speaker 4: Okay, and what kind of condition mint.
Speaker 11: Mint I grade?
Speaker 4: All right? Jack? What's the copy read for lincoln'suandfort for a pram like no other?
Speaker 3: What's the opening? Do you reckon?
Speaker 4: Lincoln pram like no other?
Speaker 11: A pram like no other?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 11: A break now? Am I so.
Speaker 3: Live on it? Pram like no other?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All terrain, all.
Speaker 11: Terrain from the pub to the park to the playground.
Speaker 4: That's it. Someone's paying attention.
Speaker 3: To the park. I'm doing my best to the playground to your home.
Speaker 4: Always always been closing.
Speaker 3: Mink condition.
Speaker 4: Twelve hundred oh n oh, alright, let's have a look. Okay, what does it say? Read it back to uh Lincoln Park?
Speaker 3: Pram like no other? All terrain from the pub to the park to the playground. Mink condition twelve hundred bucks called Christian nine four one four four.
Speaker 4: Three Watch out rios I could tell you you Britain, you don't not.
Speaker 3: The copy is very long, yeah, okay long.
Speaker 6: How can we lose something?
Speaker 3: Also you should say probably for sale at the start.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, good idea. Yeah, for sale exclamation mark like this.
Speaker 3: This will break our record for longest billboard that we've done.
Speaker 4: So great news. Yeah we want that record.
Speaker 3: Goat okay, coming into cool. One hundred and nine characters for sale. Pram like no other, all terrain from the park to the park to the playground. Min condition twelve hundred.
Speaker 4: Dollars perfect, all right, we're going to sell it for you. Good luck.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian having no luck on face and marketplace is code for the health of products over priced. Yes, yes, yes, if we've learned one thing during the last half and now that is true.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much, Simon.
Speaker 4: We've got the item now, the PRAM that's going up for sale any second now. Someone else trying to sell a Holden e K from nineteen sixty one. I mean, this will get someone's attention. Doesn't start, we'll need to be towed to your destination.
Speaker 3: How do I pay you?
Speaker 4: Oh wow? That is deal of the day there. Thank you so much. All right, So we're uming up the lines now with this yesterday and we had so many great funny stories. We're going to do a part two. We called it always on Call. If you've got a job where you're always on call, we want to hear about it.
Speaker 1: Well, Christian Connell's show podcast Always on Call.
Speaker 4: Do you have a job where you are always on call? Patsy's husband, Chris aka the Werribee Love God, is always on call. He works at office works, okay, and he's got an office works car, and we feel sorry for him. Obviously, Patsy's pimping him out.
Speaker 18: So we had a third birthday a few weeks ago and Patrona said to the parents, I'll have Chris come in the Office Works, Karen, have him take kids for a ride around the park in the Office Works car, like it's look at some sort of clown car and a circus. Honestly, I felt a little bit like Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver.
Speaker 3: You know, we're actually banker and I are looking for a theme for Gordon's first birthday next month.
Speaker 4: Another booking there, Yeah, Simon is always on call.
Speaker 19: Hey, Christian, it's Simon here. I'm a graphic designer, and for the best part of fifteen years I was asked to do everyone's wedding, invite, family photo, retouching, new business cards, and.
Speaker 16: All of that sort of stuff.
Speaker 20: The strangest thing I've ever had to do is retouch a second husband out of a photo family photo. I left moved into marketing in horticulture, and I still get hounded about how to keep your apples nice and what to do with your grasp.
Speaker 4: You've got two different jobs, so that is always on call for I did not know that was a thing that you can remove someone from a photo.
Speaker 3: When I went to my brother in law's wedding banks brother, they did a series of photos with me in it, and then because I was only new to the family, a series of photos with me without.
Speaker 4: They looked at it. He ain't.
Speaker 6: Be a long term Well.
Speaker 4: When we did on photo shoot me Jack and Patsy, they do the team photos and then one by one.
Speaker 6: As well, don't they?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wonder if radio stations have ever done that thing as well, where they've got one of those awful team photos together and they've never called someone like Simon to take someone out of a photo. All right, So always on call? Do you have a job where you're always on call? Nine four one four one o four three Julie, Come morning.
Speaker 13: Good morning guys.
Speaker 15: How are you there?
Speaker 4: We're good, Julie. And what's your job? Why are you always on call? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I need you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well Jack, we do.
Speaker 13: We do supply little party plates and balloons in serviette or bunny yep, yeah, so on I'm always on call. So I have a neighbor that came over at ten past six one morning. He had a tinner paint and it looked like came off the arc. You know, it'd been sitting in the garage for about yeah, rusty, yeah yeah, and he wanted to know if he could still use it.
Speaker 4: Well, like a best before day on paint.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yeah.
Speaker 13: So he's like, can I still use this? And I'm thinking, why would you paint at ten past six in the morning anyway?
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 13: So then we also had a neighbor that came over and wanted some timber offcuts for his pizza oven.
Speaker 6: This is amazing.
Speaker 4: Well, Judy, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: You cool this morning.
Speaker 4: Have a good day you two. By Natasha, Hello, how are you.
Speaker 6: I'm good, Natasha, So why are you always on call?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm a massive therapist a mobile massage service, so I've got my friends and family constantly asking me for a little help with a niggle here or there. But for me, the worst is when my mum brings it up at social occasions because he mentions the celebrities and athletes that I treat sometimes and I'm forcing these conversations. I don't want to be in.
Speaker 7: I be now, I get why your mum would do that.
Speaker 5: I have to sit there awkwardly like yeah, but yeah. On holidays, even when people find out I'm on the bus in Central America, people are like, can you fix my neck? Or not? The bus driver, people on the bus, it's yeah. Anywhere you mention it, people just all of a sudden have some kind of pain somewhere.
Speaker 6: Now I'm interested.
Speaker 4: I can't move on from the footy stars. Are these current footy stars or is this previously?
Speaker 6: Did you work for a club or.
Speaker 5: It's it's current stars? Yeah, yeah, I'm currently working.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And are you allow to name any of your clients?
Speaker 5: I better not know. I have too much respect for them, And.
Speaker 4: It's no real surprise they're getting. They need regular treatments. Do you work for one of the clubs exclusively, but Tigers or D's No. No.
Speaker 5: I currently work for myself, but before I had a baby, I was working for a company who I love the corrective co.
Speaker 4: Gotcha?
Speaker 6: All right, thanks for chesha, that's your cool.
Speaker 4: Thank you, bye, Tigan, good morning, good morning morning.
Speaker 6: Okay, and why are you always on call?
Speaker 14: My husband's actually always on calls. He's a bimedical engineer, so he works for a busy hospital in Melbourne, and my family take that as him being a doctor. They called him and asked him advice.
Speaker 4: They must be sat next to a doctor, wander out to reception and go dunk dug.
Speaker 3: What does the biomedical engineer do? What's his day to day?
Speaker 14: Well pretty much. He told me I had to drive him in the city this morning and he was like, I've got to go first thing into theater because something's not working. And so he said, yesterday he was really stressed.
Speaker 4: He was something's not working. What's on?
Speaker 14: Just something had to be replaced. It was all fine, everything worked out fine.
Speaker 4: But what to see as you're counting backwards and going under is some I too, guy going, have you turned it on and off?
Speaker 14: He grabs his like tests and yes, pretty much, yes and off and on again. And so it's just little things like that as an engineer.
Speaker 4: In a hospital with all the expensive, state of the art machinery that I've got there, Yeah.
Speaker 14: Pretty much. So you'll watch medical shows and he goes, oh, I fix that. I fixed one of those before.
Speaker 4: Let's do this tomorrow. What do you say when you watch something on TV? I fixed that. Oh that's the C nine hundred he's pausing grays anatomy. You don't you don't ever move it like that. You'd rip the light right off. Oh that's so good.
Speaker 2: To worry about going into Yeah, just you know breaks down, of course.
Speaker 6: We don't want to know it.
Speaker 3: Think of how much stuff breaks down here day.
Speaker 4: You've got to you've got to hope that the hospitals ever run better than this.
Speaker 6: I pray for that.
Speaker 4: Teaging, great call, Thank you very much to give us a call. Really funny.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 4: Podcast live right now on one hundred and thirty six billboards all over Melbourne. We're trying to sell a pram for one of you. The advert reads. The advert reads.
Speaker 3: For sale PRAM like no other all terrain from parked pub to playground twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're trying to sell this and Cindy's this email. She's just seeing the billboard. You need to put the brand of PRAM in the ad otherwise like selling a porch. And just said it's a car.
Speaker 3: That's true. He said that upper Baby is the top eschel.
Speaker 4: We need to update that, Cindy, Thank you very much. All Right, we're asking you right now. What does your job make you always on call? Nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 8: Pete, Good morning, Good morning guys, here are going.
Speaker 4: We're good, Pete. So what do you do for living? Pete?
Speaker 8: I drive the truck made so I'm everyone's personal courier.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: People warming about having a ute. They say, if you get at then you're everyone's pick.
Speaker 6: Up guy every weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So what if you have to do, Pete, like to pick stuff up? Well, can you just go pick this up for me?
Speaker 8: It doesn't matter, you know, But I think people think I drive the tardest mukee and you turn up and you turn up to some places and they think that's going to fit in the back and you know, like, yeah, sides, you know, one size the inside another and you just you just look at them and think, sureious, you know it's it's unhorrivorable. But yeah, look, there's no extent to what people ask me to take and what they are do.
Speaker 4: You get asked to move homes of people.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you would go to the people's house, help me move my house.
Speaker 4: You turn up to the back breaking work moving someone's gear for that. I mean people learnt good money, right, so doing that.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 8: The thing is is because I don't have a tailgate. What annoys me is you get there and then people start winging out your war heaving. I've got a tailgate to make it. It's like, dang, I'm doing your favor. Yeah, but yeah, no it doesn't matter. The wife will just sort of stick your hand up and oh my, my husband will leave that for you and nix sage. I'm spending my week in driving. But yeah, it's it's constant, Pete.
Speaker 4: It generally sounds an awful situation.
Speaker 3: We can hear in your voices.
Speaker 4: Intervene, tell me to come around every word with the misses. It's I've just been chatting it's too much to pick up Pete.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, I remember you were having some trouble with your mother. I think you're going to move some stuff, and I new we volunteered and I'm so used to it.
Speaker 3: But actually my head went to I've got a whole lot of branches and tree bits that I need to It won't be in the back of my cart.
Speaker 6: It's constant.
Speaker 3: I need to take it down when he's sleeping, he's.
Speaker 6: Driving around it.
Speaker 4: Pick up Pete. Thank you very much. You killed me for the show. Let's go to Sue. Good morning, Hello Sue.
Speaker 6: And what is your job, Sue?
Speaker 12: I work in human resources or HR got chach So.
Speaker 4: What you get?
Speaker 6: Friends going, I've got this problem with my manager.
Speaker 14: And yeah, pretty much I might be a bit of strife.
Speaker 12: What do you reckon? I should do some questions I get And I've gone to fair Work and represented friends at fair Work.
Speaker 6: That's a lovely thing to do.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I kind of know how to put the pressure on the employers from you on that side of the table. So it's a bit of fun.
Speaker 4: Need you come in and speak to our boss. She's called Sue, so be Sue speaking to Sue Hello, Sue. Hello Sue.
Speaker 6: I don't know, get on like two magnets.
Speaker 4: When two sues get together, it's a very powerful thing, Sue's assemble. Indeed, all right, thank you very much. You've got that's enough Sue chat for today. Guys, Okay, wrap it up. Joane, good morning. There we go. So the one jack lined up? You said, good one, so Joanne, Yes, yeah, there you go. Joanne, good morning.
Speaker 6: What is your job yet?
Speaker 17: Nursing for thirty years?
Speaker 4: Nursing? Right? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I've got a temperature.
Speaker 17: Do you think I should take some panadole?
Speaker 5: All that?
Speaker 17: The worst was I had a big barbecue and one of the ladies came up to me and she said, oh, I've got a bit of a problem downstairs. And I said, oh, okay, have a look for poets.
Speaker 6: Should be in the basement or.
Speaker 17: Yes, yes, no, no downstairs with a lady And she said, would you mind having a look for me? Okay, So we went up to my We went up to my bedroom and she showed me and she said, what is it? I think you've got a boil?
Speaker 4: Oh a lovely bedside man just comes straight in with it. You didn't even like no sort of Well a boy did.
Speaker 17: Ask to look at it. Yeah, and I said, you have to go and get it. Lance She said, will you do it for me?
Speaker 4: Well the barbecue, go and get one of the toll that's just like off chop.
Speaker 5: Adam.
Speaker 17: I'm sorry, no, no, I said, no, you have to go to the doctor and still got one. I'm embarrassed. And I said that you're showing me and she said yeah, and guess what I did it.
Speaker 4: You've got to be kidding.
Speaker 17: No, But anyway, we're like that is that is some that's going to return to the barbecue.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't even get a medical food at the moment, screams.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast Christian Show.
Speaker 4: Today is what a great day National Pizza Day. All right, So Pizza Fax think about how the humble pizza was invented?
Speaker 3: Ah no, never think about it.
Speaker 4: The first pizza was invented in the sixth century BC. Okay, Persian soldiers serving under Darius the Great.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go. This is gonna be one of those like tripped on some mozzarella and it fell into a tomato.
Speaker 4: Sawce give me the tea. One Emperor Deng Shwing sitting in his garden, having a hot water and some tea. Leis fell in his tea.
Speaker 6: Hang on, I just invent tea?
Speaker 4: Darius the Great? Did he give himself that name as well? Darius the Great? The soldiers were dissatisfied with the rations, so they decided to bait flatbirds with cheese on top of their battle shields during battles. Come on, this did not happened. There's no way. Hang on, have we just invented pizza? All right? So looking for your pizza songs? Pizza songs? But donad's got one? Don't cry for me? Margarita Gold, Kenny Loggins, Danger, cow Zo Gold, it's ezy toppings with shotdress Ham whoa, yeah, too far?
Speaker 3: Gold and Rod Stewart loves a pizza.
Speaker 4: You know. His favorite one is for Maggie May for mag May for cheesus Silver. Yea, all right, So what of you've got pizza songs?
Speaker 3: Michael Bolton loves a pizza.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How can we be meat lovers?
Speaker 4: Oh no, that is good Gold.
Speaker 3: Britney Spears loved the pizza. Yeah, and she says, do you want a pizza?
Speaker 16: Me?
Speaker 3: Do you want to?
Speaker 4: It's the Italian accent. I'm giving the gold for you want.
Speaker 6: A pith of me?
Speaker 3: The Beatles love a pizza. Yeah, Lucy in the sky with dominoes, shocking.
Speaker 6: I was excited and you let me down.
Speaker 3: With diamond.
Speaker 4: The accident doesn't lift it to a silver.
Speaker 3: And Sir mix A love to chat out on a pizza because he likes big crusts.
Speaker 4: He cannot lie, He cannot lie.
Speaker 6: Bronze as well, all right.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Alright, Mary had a little ham that's what we start with. That's what we start with. So Membaroni's hardcome bad. Now that's good. Danny Powell? Can you do the seventeenth Danny? Another one? Bites a crust? God, take a chance on meat. Gold, that's very good. Don't you forget about cheese? Silver, Bohemian anchovy silver plus now anchovy, no cry silver, stairway to hand Bronz. Jennifer's got this one. Am I ever gonna aussie your face again?
Speaker 3: Why there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bronze, Give pizza a chance, Give pizza a chance. Gold o'hamme and wrap with cheese.
Speaker 3: Adep actually got too clever.
Speaker 4: That's good Gold, Chris, no woman, No pineapple does not work at all does rhyme with no woman, no cry chopping in thank you Dale, wake me up before you do, do do do It's dough and then the second go and go stink.
Speaker 3: Bronze.
Speaker 6: Why would you anyway?
Speaker 4: Sorry Markey mangled cheesey like Sunday morning. Gold Slice slice, baby gold. That's very good. From Katie Hawaiian to hell silver pink, what about crust silver? I pursue to you o the Sheriff.
Speaker 3: Hawaii, Hawaii, Hawaii, Delilah Hawaii.
Speaker 4: From knocking on Pizza Out's door silver, Seven Nations, Sonami gold, Americana Idiots silver and finally take another little piece of my heart silver.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's show podcast