Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboo Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conquer podcast. This is the podcast where which have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, We're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness.
Speaker 2: If you're ready to get into the.
Speaker 1: Driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life pass you by, then you're in the right place. All right, guys, we are doing a crash course on all things angel numbers, spiritual numbers, and what better day to do it than eleven eleven.
Speaker 3: I think this is my favorite day of the year.
Speaker 1: I've just dubbed this your favorite day of this in the eighth of the eighth of course no. So this is very exciting because this is also a question that we get a lot in the R and C Facebook group, which if you're not in there, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Come and join us? And so we just wanted this to be an.
Speaker 1: Episode to explain angel numbers, give you a quick recap of what each means, like the intention how to use them, and we also thought this would be a good savable episode. So make sure you save this episode and you can come back to it, because I often find there's like different seasons in my life where I'm like, oh my god, I'm seeing this number all the time, but it's been six months, what does it mean? And I've kind of memorized it now. But if you are not fully with angel numbers, save this episode and come back to it. And I guarantee you when you're seeing multiple numbers at different times, you'll come back and be like, oh, that's what that means. But before we get into the episode, if you are listening in real time, I'm so excited to announce that we are doing our biggest sale of the year. It's actually pretty much like one of our onlyes. It's also happens to be the biggest sale of the year, and of course we're doing it on eleven eleven, so we don't do Black Friday here at R and C. But when we were going to do this episode on eleven eleven, we thought, should we treat our rn C fam and gosh are we treating you? We are doing a thirty percent off all courses and most of our products thirty percent off. That is absolutely wild and it is only happening for four days, so if you're listening in real time, make sure you go to the website. Everything will be as marked. There is no discount code need it. This is all our courses, so this is the project, my seven week signature Manifestation and self development course, our podcasting course, our Mother's Mindset course, literally all the courses, which is just an insane deal because we never discount them. And then also our products.
Speaker 2: So if you want to.
Speaker 1: Get a Life Happens for Me journal, a cute little Life Happens for Me cup, diffuse our great Chrissy Presence or the ron C water bottle, now is the time, so make sure you go and check it out. Like I said, you will not see discounts like this again, and we just want to say a big thank you for supporting us this year, for listening to the podcast, for showing up in the Facebook group, for just being the most amazing community, because honestly, we have the most amazing community, don't we Entier.
Speaker 3: We honestly do the other best and so we just.
Speaker 1: Want to say a big thank you, and we hope you guys have the best end of the year, because I don't know if you guys are absolutely feeling like.
Speaker 2: That end of year. I don't want to say burnout, but like that, I'm ready for a new year vibe. We're with you.
Speaker 1: So if you did want to get the courses but not started till the next year, you can do that because it is instant access, but you do have lifetime access. So if you want to get the project started in the new year, now is the time because it's thirty percent off and we never do these sales.
Speaker 2: But that's about it.
Speaker 1: Should we get straight into angel numbers?
Speaker 3: Yes, Georgie, what our angel number?
Speaker 2: So basically they are a.
Speaker 1: Sequence of repetitive numbers, so it can be three or four, so one one one or four ones three, three, three, four four four. You get the point, and basically I believe there is no coincidences. So, for example, if you are seeing this on a number play or a time and it pops up multiple times to the point where you're like, oh, I keep seeing that sequence of numbers, that is when you're like, okay, I need to listen to it.
Speaker 2: It is a sign. It is a nudge.
Speaker 1: I like to think of angel numbers as a nudge as almost like a reminder of you know, either the universe, my guides, they're communicating with me. They're kind of like nudging me in a direction. So when I'm seeing certain numbers, very often I'm like, oh, what is this trying to tell me? And then I, you know, will look at the meaning and I will try and reflect what is what does this mean? In what should I feel into? And it's interesting because usually you're going through something very specific and then you look at the meaning and you're like, ah.
Speaker 2: It makes sense.
Speaker 1: So I personally find it's also like a fun little thing to either like what's the sign, what's the thing I'm looking for? Almost like yes or no, what's the vibe? Or even if I'm going through a challenging time or something and then I see them, I'm like, hmm, thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: The next question, and this is honestly one. We get it in the Facebook group, we get it in the DMS. It's just everywhere all the time. What do angel numbers actually mean?
Speaker 2: All right, well, should we go through them?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think it's important to note with this, this is the RNC how we define them, because everybody does do it slightly differently, and that technically is no right or wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I swear if you look, like if you google it, you would find different meanings on like every single Google page literally, or on like Pinterest or whatever. So these are just like I feel like this, this is what I have tried and tested, and I feel like what we've all agreed upon. So look, take it with what you want, but it does make sense, So all right, let's go through it. So zero zero zero this obviously, think about it. It is it's not in the first number like it is zero base of all. So this is for me something where it's like new opportunities. It really signifies a fresh start, beginning of a brand new cycle.
Speaker 2: Basically almost the vibe.
Speaker 1: Of like create whatever you want. So when I think of zero zero zero, to a tier. I also think of like the beginning of a tarot card deck of like the Fool's journey. Yeah, and the Magician is the first like card in like taro, and it's very like I'm open to whatever, like be the magician of like use your magic walk.
Speaker 2: Through the journey.
Speaker 1: So I really like to think of zero zero zero is like so fresh start and so like anything could happen.
Speaker 3: I love it because it's almost like the time before the actual beginning. Yes, yeah, oh I like that. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: One one one.
Speaker 1: This is probably the one that most people would know and see quite a bit. And what I kind of like lock into for one one one is intuition.
Speaker 2: So like trust your gut, trust.
Speaker 1: What's coming up, trust your first feeling. Yes, and a big thing when I see angel numbers, I'm like, what's the actual gut feeling when I see this? So it's like if I'm looking for angel numbers for a certain sign and I see it, what was the initial gut feeling when I saw it? Was it, Oh, but I don't want to do the thing? Or like was it like oh I wish I didn't see it? And almost listening to that intuition rather than the actual angel number.
Speaker 3: That's such an interesting way to look at it. I love that next is too too two for me. I feel like this is very much alignment. Yes, so right place, right time, You're on the right path. I personally see this a lot when I feel like I start to doubt where I'm going, Like if I'm starting to go, oh my gosh, am I doing the right thing? Is this actually meant for me? That's when I start looking for a.
Speaker 2: Two two too. L If I see a two two too, it's.
Speaker 3: Just very reassuring because I'm like, no, this is correct.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, I feel like two two two, which is Tim's favorite number. He actually has a tattoot on him on his chest, and it's very like right time, right place, like I'm meant to be here, I'm meant to be who I am. Like that's what I also lock into. It's like, yeah, if you're doubting yourself, and it's like no, no, no, I know who I am. Yeah, and that's what Tim thinks too.
Speaker 2: It's a very like no, I know who I am, I'm meant.
Speaker 3: To be here, almost like being present too.
Speaker 1: Yes, love that, Okay, three three three, this is for me it's like support. So this is basically you know your guides, angels, whatever you want to believe in universe.
Speaker 2: Sending you the vibe of.
Speaker 1: Like, don't worry, girlfriend, You're supported, you're guided, You're loved. I almost see three through three is a bit of a usually going through a challenge. Yeah, you're going through a challenge, and it's like, girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I got you. It is all good, It's going to be amazing. Hold on tight.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's just I love three three three, and it is my favorite angel number three three three is it? Yeah? And it's actually my angel number two.
Speaker 2: What do you mean like you can calculate.
Speaker 3: Your own angel numbers?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, we will get into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah we So three three three is mine and I love it because tangent but my human design has a crisis line, which means I'll be throwing lots of challenges in my life.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 3: So it's the one I really lock into of someone's with me almost holding my hand through this whole process and it's all gonna make sense in the end. Next is for four for.
Speaker 1: Four is the general vibe is like protection, So kind of similar to three three three, but with four for four, I see it of more of a not like you'll get through this challenge, almost like an overall protection of like even your physical body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that kind of the difference you get?
Speaker 3: I imagine three three three is like someone is with me through my challenges but not really stopping them from happening, Whereas I feel like four four four I envision like all this energetic bubble around me, like rebounds, bad vibes or like evil eye kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, four four four.
Speaker 1: I honestly get it, and I know that it's like people are jealous of me. I love the difference of like three through three, someone's like guiding me.
Speaker 2: I'm supported.
Speaker 1: Was four four four it's like physically I need protection, or it's like my energy needs protection and I am protected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're looked after.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The next one's five five five, which is change. So it's very much I think when you're about to go on a new.
Speaker 1: Pass, something new baby. Yeah, five five is actually my favorite, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's the one I see the least I would.
Speaker 1: Say, oh no, see my human design is like change girl, change, change, And it's like that is so my life.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like.
Speaker 1: For me zero zero zero is like it's a big change, it's a big new it is like fresh, whereas five five five is just like change is coming, something's moving, and it really feels like an evolution change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the next level, yes.
Speaker 2: Next level. And then new level, new devil comes six six' six.
Speaker 1: So five five fives like, oh we're into a new level.
Speaker 2: This is exciting change.
Speaker 1: And then six six to six comes and six sixty six is not bad.
Speaker 2: I love six to sixty six.
Speaker 1: It is just basically a little nudge of hey, do you need to maybe check back in with yourself, like almost just like a little like, oh, are you like maybe redo your goals? Do it for do do it for your future self and get some clarity because you might need to check back in with your goals.
Speaker 2: That's how I see six six to.
Speaker 3: Six almost like a little bit of a reflection.
Speaker 1: Yes, reflect connect back I can like six six six to me is almost like a bit of a wake up sign and like not that something's off bit almost like you need to check back in with yourself. You could be a little bit disconnected or kind of veering off the wrong course.
Speaker 3: I love that, like time to realign yep. I love looking at it like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The next one I also love this age on I will say, is seven seven seven, which is lucky luck, lucky girl syndrome, lucky girl syndrome. You want seven seven seven around. It's very much like good things are coming, good things are gonna happen to you, And it's just a nice one to lock into when you want a bit of that luck.
Speaker 1: I would say, I yeah, for me, seven seven seven is all like it's magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like all magic is coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so it's such an exciting one.
Speaker 2: It does feel exciting.
Speaker 1: So the next one is eight eight eight, and this is like think of you know, eight, it's an infinity sign. So I really think of eight eight eight as like, oh, you're in the right spot, the right things are happening, everything is falling into place. I see eight as a very peaceful, like angel number, so I'm like, oh, things are good and almost I do see eight eight eight sometimes as a reminder to be more present.
Speaker 3: I also see eight eight eight as abundance. Yes, I know it's often associate with that too. Yeah, so just very much like there is more than enough of everything you could possibly need.
Speaker 2: And I love that.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, eight I see it's like almost like this peaceful like receiving energy. It's like you don't have to do anything, you're just worthy as ears sit and receive. Mm.
Speaker 3: I love that. And the last one nine nine nine release we are.
Speaker 1: Releasing, So this is just more of a similar to the six sixty six. It's like it's a nudge of oh, it's time to let go of what what no longer serves you?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: I see nine nine nine is a bit of a check in, you know, full moon ritual vibe, Yeah.
Speaker 2: What do you need to let go of? What do you need to release?
Speaker 1: Because also you know we're about to go back into the whole thing, so it's like what do you need to get rid of.
Speaker 2: For the new to come in?
Speaker 3: I love that because I also see it the same way of almost a loop of when you hit what are you letting go of? Before you go back to zero zero zero again and start anew Now the next question and I no retouched on this earlier. You can actually calculate your own angel number.
Speaker 1: Yes, so this is like your angel number that's supposed to be like meaningful for you and almost like a sign of whatever you want it to be. So basically you have to add up your birthday, so the date, the month, and the year with each single digit, and you usually end up with a double digit number and add those two numbers together and then you have your angel number and then obviously that it needs to be like tripled or quadripled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know what yours is?
Speaker 2: I actually don't. I'm gonna quickly do it. Yeah, let's do it, guys.
Speaker 1: Mine, of course, is Lucky Alsodrome. It's so funny because there's literally a bus that is my area that's seven seven seven, is there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no joke.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's so funny because I only see it in certain moments when I like need to see it, and then it's like it disappears.
Speaker 3: And do you feel particularly connected to seven seven seven? Would you say? Or is there another number that you kind of gravitate towards.
Speaker 1: I really love one one one, like the intuition vibe, and then I also really love five, five five.
Speaker 2: And also eight eight eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're probably my faves, but I think it's because I know the meaning, yeah, and you're kind.
Speaker 3: Of like locked into it more.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My favorite other than three three three is four four four love for for four? Yeah, I just it feels very reassuring. Yeah, and like everything you'll be okay no matter what. The question from our community, what does it mean if you keep seeing angel numbers in general but not a specific one.
Speaker 2: I think because this happens, So I have the theory.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, I cannot confirm nor deny, but I have the theory because Tim started to do this when he started his self to element journey. It was like, I keep seeing angel numbers.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah, it's crazy, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And so I truly believe this happens when you're starting to enter your spiritual awakening or your spiritual journey, or like one of the layers of your spiritual journey. And it's just consciousness. It's just awareness.
Speaker 2: It's your brain.
Speaker 1: Picking something up. It's just like, for example, when we tell our brain I want a certain car and then you see it everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're you've told.
Speaker 1: Your brain which car you want. So I think it's like this moment of you start seeing the signs.
Speaker 2: They've always been there, they've been.
Speaker 1: There your whole life, but now you're like your focus on them. So when that happens and you feel overwhelmed or you know, confused, it's time to like lock in and just be like, thank you so much for giving me this awareness brain, angels, universe or the things, and that's it's great, Like that's all it can be. But then the next layer of it is when you're wanting a nudge a sign, is like just taking that intention and being like, you know, close your eyes and just be like, Okay, show me the sign, show me the nudge, whatever you want to communicate to me, Like, show it to me, and then look for them.
Speaker 2: And not look for them, just see what appears.
Speaker 3: See what appears. I love that you said that because that actually leads perfectly into second part of this episode, where where I have a few questions for you about spiritual signs.
Speaker 2: Perfect amazing.
Speaker 3: So obviously angel numbers are a spiritual sign, yes, but what else can be a spiritual sign?
Speaker 1: Literally anything, So you can say I like to use signs in the way of it's really interesting. I think you tend to lean on signs at the start of your spiritual.
Speaker 2: Journey when you're learning.
Speaker 1: To play with your intuition, but you do want to get to the point of transcending them. You do want to get to the point of not using angel numbers and signs all the time to like make decisions, because it's like, this is a bit we're going a bit deep here, but everything's just a mirror. Everything's just a hologram of what's happening in your mind. So you want to get to the point where you just trust yourself internally and you don't need the mirror to mirror to you what you're already feeling or No. So I really see signs and angel numbers at like more of the you're at the start of your journey. You're learning to trust your intuition, You're like leaning on the universe, and I think that's great, But you do want to get to the point where you're not using angel science and science to like make every decision of your life because it's just like I don't see that as viable. Yeah, And I see it as a tool that you use in those moments of challenges, in those moments where you do need that support, that like little nudge, not almost like to make.
Speaker 2: Every decision of your life. And also you could do it and anything.
Speaker 1: You could be like, Okay, I need to make the decision if I buy this house, or not show me a blue butterfly that can be on social media, like literally physically seen in person on the internet anything. But for me, it's more about when I see the sign. So when I see the sign, am I disappointed I see it?
Speaker 2: Or am I happy I see it?
Speaker 1: And listening again to that intuition, because I think that's Angel numbers are great and I love them, and I love playing in the energy and the frequency of angel numbers. But again, I see them as a tool we use to strengthen our intuition and to trust ourselves, because again, it's just mirroring to you what is already insigned you. It's just the universe giving you those nudges, but you actually have it inside you.
Speaker 3: And have you ever used angel numbers or spiritual signs to make the actual decisions?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't say I have. Really. No, I've used it for reassurance, Like sometimes I've asked for a sign to go, this is what I'm feeling. What's the vibe? Can you show me three rabos? Vibe check vibe check with the universe. Yeah, but I've never gone if I need to do this, show me this. But if I need to do this other option, show me another thing. I've never done that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I do it all the time. Wow. Still yeah, why not?
Speaker 1: But I think it's like you said, true, it's more of the you know, you're currently in a season of this and then you see this number and it's like it's reassuring.
Speaker 3: Now in a really base level. Could you take us through quick fire process of how we can ask for a sign?
Speaker 2: Yep? Very simple.
Speaker 1: Like again, it's all about connecting with yourself. So have some space sometime. You know, you could do a meditation, you can just do some breathing. You can you know, put some nice music on. Create the vibe. That's always the first situation. That's always the first step. Create the vibe and create the space for yourself. And then it's simply just creating an intention. So we use tools for this, like you can light a candle, you can write in your journal, you can do that sort of thing, but it's really just creating an attention of Like, you know, what I do something really simple is if I'm having a fight with Tim or if you know something is coming up, that's just like I'm like, oh my god, surely not. I literally just say this prayer and this is very helpful of like universe show me another way, like just show me another way, like let me see another way, and that really helps with like, you know, challenges. So it can be really as simple as that, like universe like show me the way, show me like show me what I need to see, show me the nudge, create an attention, ask for it.
Speaker 2: It's literally that simple.
Speaker 3: And do you have a specific sign that you ask to see? Ever?
Speaker 2: See don't.
Speaker 1: I don't really go off the specific signs because, like I said, it doesn't actually matter if I see that or not. It's my feeling when I see it. Yeah, So I personally don't. I prefer to you just like angel numbers or you know, it might change at that time.
Speaker 2: To whatever it is.
Speaker 1: If you are gonna say, like, you know, show me a blue butterfly. If you're wanting a specific sign, if you close your eyes, I usually find the first thing that pops into your head is the sign yeah, like something I'm going to ask for, Yeah, yep, to ask for the Other thing that's important to note is that sometimes signs come through different ways, like it might not always be seeing something the universe can send you sign.
Speaker 3: Through like deja vous. If you find repeating experiences or lessons keep coming up in your life, that's also a sign that it can come in dreams, animals, or if there's like any weird synchronosity or things just fall into place super easily, that's also a sign that things are going well. Sometimes if you have unexpected opportunities popped up, or even just weird gut feelings.
Speaker 2: I actually have a great example.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yeah, it's almost like it's I Like I said at the start of the episode, I just don't believe in coincidences.
Speaker 2: So it's really funny.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to catch up with a girlfriend and we had planned the state months ago, and you know, she has a new baby, I'm very busy, so we decided.
Speaker 2: To plan it months ago. And at the start of the week I sent her text being like, hey, you know, still want to catch up. What do you want to do? She sent one back she.
Speaker 1: Was like, yep, I don't mind, what are you feeling? And then I sent one being like to do a stuy lunch blah blah blah, And then she didn't message back, and then it was like Wednesday, and I sent another message to be like hey, just taking in like you're good, don't want to do this the weekend, And then she didn't send a message back. And then because she didn't send a message back, I assumed like because she does have a newborn. I'm like, oh, yeah, she's busy. It's yeah, I'm gonna make plans of Tim. So then I'm in plans of Tim for a date day. And then she messaged on a Sunday morning being like, hey, do you want to like what are we doing today? And I was like did you get my previous messages? And she's like like I think so, Like what are you talking abound? And I sent her a screenshot of my message and then she sent me a screenshot back and she just never got my last two messages, like they just did not come through.
Speaker 2: Mine were blue.
Speaker 1: Hers just wasn't there. And I was just like, oh, that's so weird, Like sorry, I've already made plans of Tim, like can we do it at a time And she.
Speaker 2: Was like he's a not a big deal.
Speaker 1: But then I said to Tim after, I'm like that absolutely happened.
Speaker 2: For a reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, for whatever reason, I'm not meant to see her today, Like maybe you know something bad was gonna happen, or you know, just something and for whatever reason, she.
Speaker 2: Didn't get my text message.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and love that.
Speaker 2: That's just it.
Speaker 3: That's the sign.
Speaker 1: That's the sign we weren't hang out for whatever reason. And I'm just like happy with that bit. Again, I said to Tim, like.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in coincidences. So it is, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: No, I love that. It's like when you're traveling and something goes terribly wrong and you can't get where you were supposed to go, but then you don't know what would have happened when you got there.
Speaker 2: Correct, most correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, say this episode go back to the science because they're just little nudges from the universe. Embrace them and lose them as a.
Speaker 2: Tool to lock into your intuition because you already know. And of course, if.
Speaker 1: You're listening real time, don't forget. It is eleven eleven sail. We never do sales, and the discount is a while.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. Get your hands on whatever course you're feeling cooled to.
Speaker 1: Yep, it is four days only, My loves, We love you so much.
Speaker 2: We hope you have the.
Speaker 1: Best we can and we'll be in your ears, won't you say bye bye? Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Conquer podcast community.
Speaker 2: We're an independent.
Speaker 1: Podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, and look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.