Speaker 1: Celebrity news.
Speaker 2: You like that gun, let's get some celebrity news here is not good Morning Morning.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Jamie Oliver has called for a ban on something you probably wouldn't expect.
Speaker 4: He was talking in this new.
Speaker 3: Interview and he said if he could ban one thing in the entire world, wouldn't be guns, It wouldn't be.
Speaker 4: Any of that. It'd be chewing gum, really is his reason why.
Speaker 1: But if I could ban anything, it would be chewing gum. I was walking up the street the other day and the whole street was ruined with a patchwork quilt of chewing gum.
Speaker 3: So and in case you didn't know, Singapore had actually banned gum for the last few decades. Nineteen ninety two apparently is when it went in place because of these vandals kept sticking chewing gum to the sensors on the train doors, so when people walk up the train doors weren't noticing people there and just closing. That seems like such a stupid thing to do, but anyway, in two thousand and four, they did partially lift that ban to allow the sale of therapeutic, dental and nicotine gums, but still mostly banned nicotine gums.
Speaker 5: I love gum. This would be detrimental to me. I chew gum every single day.
Speaker 4: Really, I'm with him. I'm in my.
Speaker 1: Mouth right now. Really yes, yeah, but that means you're good at it.
Speaker 3: Because you're not annoying. And I didn't even know you had gum.
Speaker 5: And I'd never chew with my mouth open. I actually I have a proper phobia of people who chew with their mouth open.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and whatever metomia or something.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's called me misophonium metasonia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that thing. I will I have to get up and physically leave a room.
Speaker 5: I chew it after I have a meal, and it's actually really good dental hygiene.
Speaker 1: Like even my dentists used to tell me it's good to chew gum. And I chew it for like thirty minutes and then I put it in a bin.
Speaker 4: So I hate it, but you're you're right, we can't see you doing it, like that's right on that. But like people, I find it rough.
Speaker 3: People that are always like yeah, it seems to be like a fashion trend at this moment for the slapping gum, Like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people do it in videos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're bulldog eating.
Speaker 3: It's very nineties. They used to do it with like bubblegum in nineties hip hop film.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big bubbles, Hubba bubba. Yeah, oh I do love hub bubba and juicy fruit.
Speaker 4: That was good. You could blow the bubble. Okay, maybe I do like gumma.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: But you do you look like rough when you're constantly chilling her? No, I agree.
Speaker 3: I'm not a fan. Hey, American model and television personality Brooks Nada.
Speaker 1: Do you know who she is? Yes, she's this hotty blonde hair.
Speaker 3: She's also going to be in the new bay Watch reboot that's coming out at the start of next year. Why I'm talking about her is she's going viral at the moment because she's.
Speaker 1: On holiday with her family in Sardinia. What's that Sardinia?
Speaker 4: Sardinia?
Speaker 3: Is that Europe?
Speaker 4: Italy?
Speaker 1: Italy? Yeah, down the lily. I'm not, but it was definitely on the cards.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, she's holidaying there with her family, and she's on a super yacht and she's loving life, and she's hanging around topless in front of her whole family. And I'm talking her mum and even her dad.
Speaker 4: So you can add in the photos we're looking at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure is so you can see she's twenty nine, So her dad looks relatively young in honesty, but that's why he's like, what would you say a meter away from her, like having a normal conversation, like like I would with someone in the office. She's fully boots out, not even Yeah, the poor dad. He's got three or four daughters. I think there's four of them, four neighbors. The wife's there.
Speaker 1: They're obviously very body positive, very comfortable.
Speaker 4: Is the very european?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 1: It is very European?
Speaker 3: I draw the line it I wouldn't get I'm probably quite open and body positive and comfortable in my skin around my family, but I would not walk around with my tits out in front of my dad at this age. But wait, are you walking around nude in front of your kids?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: What How old are they now?
Speaker 1: Ten and under?
Speaker 4: I don't want to see.
Speaker 5: Ten basically a teen? My kids still jump in the shower with me and I washed. Yeah no, yeah, my daughter has a shower with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, daughter, I'm less offended by I know.
Speaker 3: So your sons are eight and six?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, eight year old?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're not time to cover up neither of you have kids, so you don't understand it's not like that and your mum get nude with.
Speaker 1: My parents were always quite well.
Speaker 5: It was never a big deal, like your body was your body, Like if I had to go in and talk to my dad when I was fourteen and he was in the shower, like going, yes, okay, I come from.
Speaker 1: A yeah, we are probably a bunch of news.
Speaker 3: I've never seen either of my parents naked like ever ever, and I don't and I don't plan on my kids seeing me naked beyond.
Speaker 1: Like I do think it's a like European thing. I think a lot of European people not I'm Uran.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said no, I said, I.
Speaker 5: Think it's a European thing that they are quite private. Yeah, they're a little bit more conservative when it comes to like being nude in front of the pans.
Speaker 2: Right, it's like French European and Italian European, and then there's like Croatian europe Whatever.
Speaker 4: The point is, you get nude in front of your kids, you used to your dad's in the shower and you just like, dad, what's going on?
Speaker 1: I'm not staring at his twigging.
Speaker 4: We don't we're not trying to sexualize it.
Speaker 3: I know that it's nothing weird in that way, but I still think seeing your parents nude, even if you're not, that's bizarre. Being around them while they're nude at that age is weird. I want to do a quick whip around Sean Fraser nude in front of like your parents.
Speaker 4: No, I'd never saw my parents name all right out to the phone room, Alec the pom.
Speaker 5: I think I've probably seen them naked at some point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by accident, Yeah, no purpose a house anyone else here in a nude house thing? Yeah, but only incidentally, like if you needed to run too quickly find from the laundry a towel or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was never like on purpose, Chelsea.
Speaker 1: I still walk into my mum to chat with her while she's in the shop.
Speaker 4: Yes, so do I Yeah, you're like twenty eight or something. Yeah, twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm forty, and I would.
Speaker 5: I would, literally if my mum was in the bedroom and I just got another shower, I would happily and very comfortably walk in and start getting changed in front of her.
Speaker 4: When are you going to stop doing it in front of your cat? Yeah? When Wait? Draw the line with the kids, though I don't.
Speaker 1: A body is a body like my body.
Speaker 4: Foreign to me. It's so foreign me. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but I find it.
Speaker 1: I think it's more when they start saying like, oh, don't come in mum. I obviously will respect that, of course, and like Ryan wouldn't walk.
Speaker 5: In on Charlie having a shower, no, and that's just she hasn't said anything and she wouldn't care, but he's just made that. I think it's when the men start to go, like I think when my boys start, you know, going through.
Speaker 1: Puberty and stuff.
Speaker 5: I don't want to go in there. I don't want to go in there. They don't want me in there, vice versa. But it's really not a big deal for us in my family. Nudity is not a big like, oh big deal kind of thing. Oh cool, You can be offended, Bud, did you call him bub Bud?
Speaker 4: I called you nudity You want as well,