Speaker 1: The Christian Connor Show podcast Patsy. Obviously a big week for in your house and all these school play is it today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, premieres tonight. So they've got a special grandparents before.
Speaker 1: And you review, reviewing it to my Morning and double thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Why not? I should?
Speaker 1: I should?
Speaker 2: I think Pepper will get a very.
Speaker 1: Glowing report for a spray.
Speaker 2: She's so excited. But so it's been a very busy house all week.
Speaker 1: So they have the last minute the dress rehearsals. They just get exhausted me because she got a sore throat. They start to get a bit run down.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she is a bit. She's very, very tired because she hasn't been getting home to like sevens.
Speaker 1: Leave out mum's book. Just take a day off like you did Monday. Catch up a little bit of ease. Call up Pepper the understudy Phoebe.
Speaker 2: So, I've been trying to get organized with dinners, you know, doing cast roles and stuff. And last night that's.
Speaker 1: What a young style at once about on the set of Wisard of Box.
Speaker 2: Last night, I really couldn't be fagged. So I did a big pot of soup. I did a big pot of chicken soup, and I thought, you know what, that's fine. That's got protein, had lots of lovely chicken, lots of vege. It's just like a meal, only all like you know, zizzed up.
Speaker 1: No, I've never heard of the concepts of what you talk about because I'm an alien. Run it past meat explains obvious.
Speaker 2: But does that constitute a meal? My family didn't think so last night, and I strongly disagreed. It's got everything in it that you would have.
Speaker 1: No, it's liquid form, and sloppy liquid form says it's not a meal. It's not registered that way, but.
Speaker 2: Surely it's what's in it that matters. So if there's meat and there's veg, it's a meal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say soup is a meal as well. Yeah. I've got a great place near me called Harvest, and that's where you find me at lunchtime. Most mondays tell me this though. They see you get your bowl of soup. Do you just have that or will you add actual food to it called bread and dunk it in to bulk it up to equals meal? Yeah? They do a jaffl on the side. Whe soup is.
Speaker 2: A so I offered a crusty roll. There was roll.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, crusty roll. What's going on? The show's going on? Crusty roll. There are certain words that aren't kickle. Another one is crusty logs or a yule tight log. Whenever I hear an elderly person go, oh, I do a lovely hull tied log. I hope you.
Speaker 2: Flush it, some twelve year old twelve.
Speaker 1: Yes, mentally, yes, perhaps anyway, so you crusty roll.
Speaker 2: Crusty roll. And my chicken soup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. I think soup is just a big dipping sauce. Yes it is, that's exactly. It's not a meal, not for a meal meal performance. Did she like the meal that you served up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a favorite. Chris wasn't so impressed.
Speaker 1: No, kid's favorite that age, right, is a chicken souper.
Speaker 2: She loves mine. You haven't had my chicken soup.
Speaker 1: I don't want to either. It's a handsack. Biscuits. I'm still waiting for the past. My body four years later, biscuits I had. When they do the autopsy, they go, this is what killed him. He had this in twenty eighteen by an irate newsreader. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast,