Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms Flex and Frooms. This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast.
Speaker 2: You're with flexin Firms in the Cata Studio. I'm currently consuming a caffeinated beverage. It's delicious. But the real reason I'm here FLEXI is to tell you about kesher oh and her interesting how do you say dalliances with ghosts?
Speaker 1: Do you believe in the supernatural? Flex correct?
Speaker 2: I thought you do, but I thought maybe it was like just in the realms of tarot and astrology. But you actually believe in ghosts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe in ghosts. True.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently Kesha has had sex with one. Started in twenty twelve when she was interviewed by a head.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's long term relationship.
Speaker 2: She was doing an interview with Ryan Seacrest and in her words, she described it as going to the bone zone with a ghost. But it wasn't what humans typically call sex. She said, he was in my house and he just started caressing me. It was a sexy time, but it wasn't full blown sex. And it turns out she's not the only celebrity who's had this same guy.
Speaker 1: Ladies right on her hands.
Speaker 2: Lucy Lou had a sexual encounter with a ghost. I don't know how she makes me think it's real some reason. I really just is more credible. I can catch talking about Lucy Lou. I think she's quite effective. And then Nicole Smith also repeatedly hooked up with a ghost and the chick who is in paranormal activity too, Okay. Natasha Blastic also claims she's had some encounters, not.
Speaker 3: The chicken paranormal activity. Honestly, I want to believe it. I'm just like, I'm thinking about the logistics of it all, or how is it actually working?
Speaker 1: Is it penetrative? I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get into it, but what I will say is I believe in ghosts in the sense like not seeing them, or you know when you're like when your eyes play tricks on you and you're like, oh, that was definitely a person in the corner.
Speaker 1: They're gone now though you think that's a ghost. Yeah, theah that I have a spirit is that the same thing?
Speaker 2: Tell me why my fan is right next to my bed and I woke up the other morning my literal uncle's face. But on the fans that hit different, Yeah, that hit real different.
Speaker 1: What are you doing here? Ariana, what are you doing here?
Speaker 2: You know what? I think it is like I've had dreams before obviously where you are doing the deed.
Speaker 1: I think that could.
Speaker 2: Be quite ghostly because sometimes it's with a random person. But you never see someone's face that you haven't seen before in a dream. Every face you've ever seen in a dream, you've seen in real life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, where's the ghost element coming?
Speaker 2: Because I'm feeling it, but it's not real.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is getting graphic it is, so we're gonna leave it there. You've been listening to The Flex and Froom's daily podcast. For more, tune in De Cater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.