Speaker 1: We've got how to start the show. Hang on, let me let me ever think about how we can start the show. Hello, welcome to Melbourne again. Oh there you go to our studio. See you get in there. You're too You just you didn't want to do the intro before the.
Speaker 2: Face of the sun. It's about a thousand degrees in here.
Speaker 1: It is really hot.
Speaker 2: We asked. I blame my televisions and pictures of me.
Speaker 1: And you ladies. Dinner's ready. There's a reason why there's fake plants in here, just they couldn't cope with the heat. Have you been Yeah, it's just you know, busy as usual as your NFT is going. Ah has your bitcoin stock because it's like my figure, it's constantly shredding. Yeah, ah, Jesus Christ, it's infected's shredding so much, it's very gaunt. The moment just before when I was walking to the studio, Paul was actually naked and he was flexing his arms and he said, somebody call a vet. These swans are sick. And I was like, sir, can you please put some pants on? Anyway? He still doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome to the show. It's been a big sort of weaken cars. We're gonna be talking about some very interesting stuff in car news.
Speaker 1: I reckon, this is the last time I get you to do the intro. Yeah, coming up, guys, We've got some very interesting stuff on cars.
Speaker 2: I promise Gordy won't say anything about BYD or any other company that's paying him to say nice things.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, how dare you?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: You know what that was? I reckon? Half the point of us doing this podcast was to shit on other car journals, because mate, they're all puppets of the bloody car industry except Gordy. No no, no, no, no, all of them. They're all except for you. They're all. But I'm talking about like Paul's like, like the mates that the old men who have been doing this shit for years. They'll be finishing a story on the laptop that's sitting on the bonnet of their car and just putting out a cigarette. It's fucking ready, all right. What are they've got urine stains on them?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: They've got like a terrible like they're they're well divorced, well divorced, well divorced, and they have questionable stains on their T shirts. That's your mates, A lot of them are engineers of something. Now they're failed engineers.
Speaker 2: And they're sounding a lot like me.
Speaker 1: They're failed engineers and their average journalists tell them. Yeah. Anyway, Actually, speaking of which, Paul said, I've got an opinion piece i'd like you put forward, So look out for that, guys. In about twelve minutes, we've got an opinion piece by Paul.
Speaker 2: Well, what are we starting with? Are we're starting with a car review or the cart news?
Speaker 1: Well we started with the car review last time, but that's because I was paid good. No, we just decided to go We justoke. Yeah, we decided to go a little bit topsy turvy. Let's go with Hey, this is interesting because Sony and and Honda are kind of doing a collab, which when you told me about this reminded me of when Remember when was it Volkswagen and Beats Remember doctor Dre Beats did like a polo, Yes, and it was average.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, it's called the Sony Honda Mobility Ink joint Venture. But my colleague Scott came up with a great name for it that I think they should change it to immediately, called.
Speaker 1: The Sounder Shonder Shonder. You're smiling at me like he's a genius.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: The shonder shonder that sounds like a woman I slept with on my Kentdici to he doing shonder.
Speaker 2: Sony and Honda joined together.
Speaker 1: We got it, We got the gear.
Speaker 2: So it's kicking off in twenty twenty five with mobility services. I love that. That's the new thing, like ride hailing and car sharing.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I thought it was. Honestly, I thought it was for like like mobility services. I thought it would be more like special.
Speaker 2: Wimchairs or something. I think that covers that as well. It's so basically, Sony first came up with its automotive intentions with the Vision S which came out in twenty twenty. It was a concept, and then it was followed by the Vision S two. See what they did there. They added a two to the end. Yeah, SUV in twenty twenty two. So Honda is now joining that thing and they're going to take care of manufacturing and then Sony's going to do all the development on the application of imaging, sensing, telecoms, network entertainment technologies. It kind of it makes sense because you've got a tech expert who then palms off to a manufacturing expert prom his honder has just been doing some random stuff lately, and I don't know whether that's the best idea in the world, but you know, I'm excited to see what it brings, because when you think Sony products, they're actually not bad. I mean, they cameras, they've got the PlayStation.
Speaker 1: They are a Sony make In my opinion, I'm a bit of a headphone nerd. They make the best headphones in the world. They've got their MX fours and they are everyone goes for the I don't know what do people do these.
Speaker 2: Days, you'd prefer the MX five.
Speaker 1: He's just so proud of his comedy today. He's gonna go home and go guys. I cracked four jokes in the first ten minutes and they were rippers. Yeah. They make great headphones anyway, and they make good tallies.
Speaker 2: So I'm excited for it.
Speaker 1: This is pretty exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see what it brings. So yeah, But like all this stuff Japanese companies there, I just don't want it to be expensive, and we don't need more expensive evs. We need reasonably priced ones. And Hondura has just gone insane with everything expensive in Australia at the moment. So what did they just recently laud the HRV. It's twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it doesn't look like a forty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Car, which is just yeah, it's just crazy. So yeah, anyway.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Hey McClaren launched a car and it set fire. That was fun.
Speaker 2: The coverage wasn't on fire, it was literally the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is that another one in Yeah, I put that on the list cars right up to eight now they did so good.
Speaker 2: So this car has been delayed by eighteen months. They were meant to do the media launch for this in October last year, and at the very last minute they canceled the launch and said there were COVID related pandemic isshoes to do with the software. I'm like, it makes no sense, but okay, So finally they ran the launch and one of the cars caught fire during the launch, and then other cars at the launch had a number of technical gremlins that stopped them from working effectively.
Speaker 1: This sounds like a bloody Remember when Tesla like cracked the cyber truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see exactly, this is like that, but just fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is on fire.
Speaker 2: Literally. Yeah, so this is the replacement for the five seven years. It was meant to be their sort of affordable supercar. I just wonder what McLaren's doing lately, and how do you not test these cars? When they hold a media launch, they'll often have journalists drive around the track thinking they're nice and quick, and then a race driver will take them for a hot lab. Surely before the launch you would say to the race drivers, hey, can you absolutely came the shit out of these cars, just to make sure that they don't, you know, catch fire and there's no problems with them. How do you get to the point where the journalists get in the car and drive it slower than a race driver would and then they catch fire?
Speaker 1: They caught fire? Was it just the one car?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's that's all I've read about, is just the one car. But apparently a number of other journalists we're talking about how bad the car was from a technical perspective, So and often they won't actually publish exactly what happens because the car companies will pressure them into not talking about it.
Speaker 1: So funny about that.
Speaker 2: Who knows what could have? Yeah, who knows what could have? Happened.
Speaker 1: I'm less outraged than you are on this because I kind of go, it's a supercar. Sure, it's worth a shit ton of money, and there's a shit ton of engineering and stuff like that that's got into it. But at the end of the day, it's have a look at like these cars that they're putting on like a race circuit. It happens. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Is this is a car that's designed to be driven on the road, right, and then if you want to take it to the track, it's designed to be driven at the track. And the whole reason these are much slower than race cars is because they built in all the safety nets. And I just don't understand how it was eighteen months late before they ran the launch in October last year, and then they had another six months at least to get it right. I just don't know how they don't pick this stuff up in testing. It's more just that it shows they haven't tested it enough because their engineers and their race drivers would drive it to the absolute limits. How is it that when they did it there were no problems, but then when the journalists topped in, it started catching on fire. So it kind of tells me that perhaps they were doing this previously, and they yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think what happened was it was that journalist as well divorced, is putting his dart out just like the window on the fuel tak. Yeah, let's go. Someone definitely would have got fired over that, right, I think?
Speaker 2: So I went. Actually just a fun inside story. I went to a Lamborghini event once at Phillip Island where we were driving the event at or and the event a or roadstuff, and one of the cars caught fire on that event and my the car that I was in, had all my cameras set up for some filming and it filmed the car on fire and like burning, yeah, like on fire. And I was told that they need me to delete the footage. And I said, what what do you mean? You want me to delete the footage?
Speaker 1: Were you kind of a bit of a newbie to the game back then?
Speaker 2: Now I wasn't gonna do anything with it, But I'm like, you can't tell me to delete the footage. Everything else on there I need, so you've still got it maybe.
Speaker 1: And then this is like Princess Dane's photos in the tunnel, and then we were told got the incriminating evidence.
Speaker 2: We were told after to not publish anything on what had happened until they investigate, and months had gone by, there was no information on this investigation. They were hoping that we would just forget about it. And then another journalist who wasn't there heard about what had happened and then published a story on it, and then everyone else just published a story after that.
Speaker 1: But so, if I look deep enough, I'll find this vision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. And then yeah, basically, it was an oil leak that went onto the Exhaus austin At caught fire. So it does happen in supercars. But I just think when they try and cover it up and they try and force you into not talking about it, it just makes the matter even worse.
Speaker 1: Jesus, the PR people would just be like, hopefully they'll forget about it.
Speaker 2: Hopefully they forget about that time the mid car burnt to the ground.
Speaker 1: People will forget about that time he was in that expensive million dollar hypercar and his camera in himself nearly got melted. Imagine that, what else are we doing? Have we done? Have we done all the news?
Speaker 2: No? I've got my opinion.
Speaker 1: Oh God, here we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, So a serious one.
Speaker 1: Hang on, before we do this, would you like theme music? I can give you this new hit song by Ladder called Big Dick Energy.
Speaker 2: Who all these people? I've never heard you?
Speaker 1: You're nearly forty, but you're going on seventy five years old? Just have never Who was the last Lizzo Lizzo? No, you've never heard a Lizo A Ladder Laddo? Never heard of it? Ed Sheeran, of course you would have heard of him. He's played on Smooth a lot. Who else have you heard of? Who's a contemporary? Who's someone twenty twenty two that you would know? Justin Bieber? You know him, but he's pop culture? Jesus.
Speaker 2: What about I just do my opinion.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get No, I'm going to get a theme song for you, and it's going to be okay, Yes, go for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now this is serious. So a police officer in Victoria is facing ten years in jail for traveling at a peak of two hundred and thirty kilometers an hour, overtaking seventy seven other cars and averaging two hundred kilometers an hour to attend a crash scene. At the crash scene, a police car had pulled someone over, and someone had crashed into the police car, and there were injured police officers and Senior Constable Bradley Becroft, irate patrol officer sixteen years experience.
Speaker 1: What was his rank again? Did you say?
Speaker 2: Leading senior constable?
Speaker 1: Constable right? Got it?
Speaker 2: And he is now facing ten years jail.
Speaker 1: Now, my jail's not all. He's facing pretty well, but I reckon.
Speaker 2: My opinion here is that it is okay for this to have happened and he shouldn't be facing jail.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So here's my reasoning behind that. I spoke with a highway patrol officer and me through.
Speaker 1: Before you keep going, I just want to clarify. Is there a rule that says during a police chase or some sort of attendant attending a scene like this, can they can't exceed more than fifty kilometers over the speed limit?
Speaker 2: No, that's not a rule. So with the highway patrol officers, they have what's called a gold license, and that means they can travel at no speed limits, so there's no restriction on their speed, but they have to drive safely. Oh okay, So my thought here is I spoke with a Highway patrol officer. He ran me through the training they go through to get their gold license. This police officer was in a BMW five series now a BMW five series in Germany, and I've done this before. In a five series, you can drive it two hundred and fifty on a public road and the car is engineered to do that, and it's safe to do that in Australia for some reason, because we're just funny with everything. You're not allowed to do that or he's facing potential jail top.
Speaker 1: Now, our roads aren't really built for that in what way? Well, they're not built. Australians generally can't drive for shit, Like if you compare to Europe and stuff like that, where like say the Auto Barnet going two hundred and fifty k's an hour is quite normal and some ways if you're going any slower than that, you're probably being dangerous, you know what I mean. But our roads are built and designed completely different to European roads.
Speaker 2: Well that's if the majority of traffic was traveling at that speed, right. So if my concern with this case is that it sets a precedent for other police and it means that if other police are allowed to do what this guy did according to their own rules. Are attending your house because someone's just come in and shot you or something like that, You don't want them thinking in the back of their mind, Oh, am I getting get in trouble if I go a little bit quicker? Or do I need to chase this criminal any faster because I don't want to get into trouble.
Speaker 1: How fast was he going?
Speaker 2: Peak speed was two hundred and thirty. He overtook seventy seven other cars. And the only reason, in my opinion, that this has come up now is because he went through a fixed speed camera at over two hundred. I have a feeling if he didn't, we never would have heard about this.
Speaker 1: So I don't understand what the crime is. Did he crash at the end.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't, So the crime is he's being charged with reckless conduct endangering life when he drove above the speed limit. Now, the reasoning for that is the people that he overtook. Now, he obviously didn't drive past people at two hundred and oh I don't think he did, because the average speed was far less than that, so he would have slowed down when he passed other cars. But I just think that if this person is trained to do this in a car that's engineered to do this. But in Australia we've been indoctrinated with this whole thing about speed kills. When they see this, everyone's outraged, but in actual fact, this is quite a common thing for police to do overseas in a car that's engineered to do it. And my concern is that if he now goes to jail or has found guilty of this, it'll mean big things for other people in the police force who have to do this as their job, who are literally just doing their job.
Speaker 1: It'd be interesting to see the prosecutor's point of view in terms of endangering lives, because that's the big one, that's the crutch of this right. So we don't really know the ins and outs, like there was their pedestrians presences on the hume.
Speaker 2: So basically it's a road that has a speed limit of one hundred and ten and it's pretty straight. I don't know which section he was in, but the corners are very mild in most cases. This was in Victoria and he was the closest police officer to this crash that had just happened.
Speaker 1: I mean I think it wouldn't look It wouldn't surprise me if E motion played a lot of this, A big part of this because they're obviously colleagues, injured colleagues of yours, So they've got to have a code of conduct.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: If you go to war, for instance, if you're in the army, there's.
Speaker 2: Certain things you can and can't do.
Speaker 1: There's certain things you can and can't do. Fifty years ago when people were fighting, those things weren't there. And I'm not saying when you're in like some sort of a situation like a police chase, or you're at war or whatever like that, anything should go. I get that there's got to be not a rule book, but there's got to be a code of conduct.
Speaker 2: I get that problem is if you set a speed limit for these guys, Let's say the speed limit one hundred and fifty. If I'm a crim I know all I have to do is drive one hundred and sixty and they'll never catch.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: It depends on the license. So if you're just a general duties, I think their speed limit is one hundred and fifty, right, because those also because of those vehicles. But dual cap ut is generally not engineered with the weight that they're carrying to drive at that speed. So these guys are driving in vehicles that have been tested and assessed to be suitable for those speeds, so they're trained to drive at those speeds and how to deal with other drivers on the road. So it just concerns me that I don't know there's precedents being set, and you know, it could just have issues longer term. You know, for myself, I would prefer to know that a cop is going to if I'm in danger, that a cop will get there as quick as they safely can.
Speaker 1: And look, I think that's also one scenario though, you could look at it in terms of, you know, our kids could grow up one day be in a car with a couple of dickhead who idiots speeding or whatever, and cops would they could be just speeding along being dickheads. Cops will come along. Now, there's an argument that says if the cops went to a certain speed and then just realized, look, we can't. It's not safe for us to chase this car over one hundred and thirty ks an how because we're putting those people's lives that these people who are speeding lives in danger.
Speaker 2: See that's fine, and they have discretion. In fact, the highway patrol officer I spoke to it said that anyone involved in that pursuit, that is, anyone listening on the radio, any other police cars, a passenger in that police car, anyone in that situation is allowed to say this is unsafe, we're stopping it, and they have to do that. The only caveat to that is if it's what they call an imperative pursuit, where the person has to be stopped no matter what. In those instances, and we saw this in Victoria recently when a bloke had a stolen car and was running people off the road, driving on the wrong side of the road. He was basically nailed by a land Cruiser. He lost his tire or something and was coming to a slow to go around a corner and this land cruiser, which had the specialist police, just smashed into this car and they had to stop it. So I think there are some instances where they don't. But in those instances there is discretion and there are rules, and I think.
Speaker 1: There needs to be too. Yeah, absolutely needs to be.
Speaker 2: But in this instance, I just wonder whether it's appropriate for him to be charged and potentially spent ten years in jail for doing his job.
Speaker 1: Look, I agree, to be honest, I think this will be one to watch. I think if you're going to be in those sorts of roles and the public needs to to realize if people are in these sorts of roles, that they're trained and they have to make decisions. Yeah, they are doing it for the good of whatever they're doing it for, you know what I mean. Yeah, Well, I don't think he's going to race to like McDonald's. Yeah, I don't think he's going to race to fellow like injured police officers.
Speaker 2: On the way to the studio today, we did have a highway patrol car pass us at fifteen k's over the speed limit.
Speaker 1: Without it, well's to bring it up and how like disgusted you were?
Speaker 2: Oh, I think that's bullshit. It can't be that much of an emergence.
Speaker 1: He could have he could have had diarrhea. By the way, diary is a great way to get out of a speeding ticket.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm saying, yeah, So let us know your thoughts. Contact at the Drive show dot com today you do you agree with me or do you think that there needs to be a limit for police? And if if there needs to be, what is the limit and why is that the limit? Let us know over email or on our social media in.
Speaker 1: Case you joined us. That's Paul's opinion. What really grinds your gears? Welcome to the program. When we're shit, we've got about ten minutes to do a car review, here we go. Let's do the car review. Let's do the I thirty n Sedan. Are we ready for the review? This is where you say yes, yes, no, stop with you yes. The Hyundai I thirty in Sudan. Pricing starts at forty nine thousand dollars the yon Day I thirty in Sedan. As our sexy little New Zealand voice lady just said forty nine k before on road. I think it's roughly about fifty five on road for this one manual or eight speed alto. I've been waiting for this car for a long time. I've been hassling and hassling, and guess what, I didn't actually get it from yon Day, Oh where did you get it? I want to give a shout out, a big shout out to yon Day Heartland Blacktown for lending me this car. It's actually for sale. It's done about two thousand k's and it's roughly about fifty eight dollars drive away, guys. Is a great deal. But look, the I think the fleet of press cars, I don't know. I've been asking and asking and asking, and it was always like they did some end performance festival yep, And apparently a lot of the cars were driven pretty hard during this thing and needed repair. That was that's what I was told. So I wanted to get one in sooner rather than later. So yeah, these guys came to the party. So big thank you to Young Day Heartland Blacktown for that. And yeah, look, you told me once that you can pretty much predict what a car's like before you drive it. Did you predict what this car is going to be like before you drove it?
Speaker 2: Look, it'll be just like the I thirty en hatch. And knowing the I thirty en hatch, it's firm, it sounds good. The sedan is probably going to work better for traction because it has more weight to it and more overhang at the rear. What else can I predict about it?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 2: Quite like I drove the I thirty Sedan end Line, which is okay, low fat version, and I thought that was pretty good, So I expect this to be good as well. And I think at that price it's actually pretty good value for money.
Speaker 1: I thought, you're driven this. No, oh, you haven't driven it. This is another car I've driven and you haven't.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Oh, well there you go. It's two on the board for me, yes, and about three hundred for year.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Look, I got to say, I was genuinely excited about this car, and I think it is out of all the end cars, the ConA end, the I thirty n this is definitely the sweet spot. This is definitely the pick of the bunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it rides great. It's a fun little car. I guess handles really good. Suspension is definitely on the firmer side. The good thing is if you're looking for a car that's kind of you can daily and also track. There's a lot of cars out there that like, for instance, when we did the I twenty end, to me, that wasn't a daily It's too much of a pain in the ass that gearbox and if you want to if you want to do the gearbox every day, and just grow up. Just grow up. You look like a dick ed No, if that's what you want to do in busy bumper to bumper traffic, fine, but the eight speed auto on this was brilliant limited slip diff you can really give it some kick. What I will say is N Mode competitor normal Mode. It's miles apart exactly. Yeah, so you can.
Speaker 2: That's what I actually like. You can tell the difference. There's very It's not like some cars they have normal sport sport plus race track blah blah blah. It's just like N Mode is just everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like everything in that in line or sorry, the N series. You can dick around with it. You can customize it, you can do launch control on it. It's got all the track info on it, and it's all.
Speaker 2: Come from Albert Bimman, who used to be the boss of BMW'SM division. He was poached by Hyundai and he's created all this stuff, and yeah, they're all the better for it. He created my Stinger, yes he did, and that thing's good as well. So yeah, I think that I think that is really a fun car. And like you said, it is the sweet spot because the ConA feels a bit too much. It's a bit too much like a tall hot hatch for the ENA's just a hatch this is.
Speaker 1: That's more. I think the ConA ends more more fun kind of daily whereas this is definitely a car you can track. It sort of reminded me a lot of the what was it the Bloody three? Sorry, I'm just I'm just getting something in my ear. What's that? Yes, shoot to kill making disappear reminded me of like the Type R.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a new one of those coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That thing very much sacrificed all sorts of noisiness for just track weapons. That thing was bloody crazy.
Speaker 1: It looked like a kid had built it from.
Speaker 2: Lego, Yes exactly. But look I'm no adult supervision.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's right, but look this is I think this is a great car. It's certainly fun. It sounds good to Yeah, oh my god, the sound is incredible. It's one of the best sounding cars out there really in terms of like price point and what you're getting bang for buck and stuff like that, I think it's really well set up. Two disappointments I have. It does feel a little bit tinny in terms of like when you jump in like a mini, like a JCW Mini. Right, it's got like a very even though it's built I guess by BMW people. The Mini to me always felt a bit sort of and I loved them. I had one. Always felt a bit sort of yeah just thin, you know what I mean. But this is and this is in that same sort of realm. Definitely a car you can throw about. One big disappointment I have with the interior. It kind of feels a little bit and I know you're paying what fifty five drive away, you're pretty much paying basically, you're paying for tech and a pretty cool little engine. The inside is plasticky and one.
Speaker 2: Thing super plasticky I didn't notice that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one thing they did they didn't put in this which was such a big disappointment, was the little en logo in the overseas models like the America American Model and whatnot lights up.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like would with an inline, Yeah yeah, but this is just a different seat and it's kind of embroidered in. It's just not as fun. But yeah, look it's a great car for fifty five k effectively drive away. It's a it's a fun little boy racer. It's the kind of car you would have wanted in your late twenties. Yes, mucking around and all sorts. Definitely, I would definitely speck this out with the sun roof and go extra on the paint. I'm not a big look that pale blue paint.
Speaker 2: That hasn't dated that well.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. Yeah, yeah, so I would definitely shell out. And I think that.
Speaker 2: Pale on the sedan it just doesn't work.
Speaker 1: No, the pale blue paint looks has had its time, but I think the whole car looks better if you shell out for the metallic, which is I think the red. What did I have? No, I had like I had a ceramic gray similar to my own car.
Speaker 2: No, it's like a Nato grace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like it. So I think that's about five hundred bucks. I think the sunroof is about two grand. Ye, definitely worth shelling out for. And yeah, definitely if you look, if you can get one like this one, it's on the sale right now. Otherwise, I think if you were to walk into a dealership and try and buy one brand new, it's a little bit of a weight. It's a little bit of a weight like twelve months, but if you can get one, do it because it could be could be a new classic.
Speaker 2: Yeager, you never know?
Speaker 1: All right, Well that's us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope you enjoyed the show. And please, I know we say this every time, but if you listen to us saying this and you haven't done it, then just do it. Leave us a rating on whatever platform you're on, because it will help us grow and.
Speaker 1: It will actually make me physically grow. I'm four foot tall.
Speaker 2: To be any bigger than that.
Speaker 1: And I'm four foot tall and look I look like.
Speaker 2: Grant and his brother who's eaten a lot. Contact the Drive Show dot com today if you want to email us as well. We love reading your emails and sometimes read them on the show as well.
Speaker 1: Sometimes if I'm in a good mood, I don't have my grumpy pants on. Daniel, Daniel, he got in contact?
Speaker 2: Oh did he Yeah? Did he ask you to stop?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He's apparently a lawyer is involved now, so.
Speaker 2: Something that is ceasing and desisting.
Speaker 1: There's something else cease and desist or cea section I'm not questioning anyway, Live is rating. Thank you for listening. See you later,