Speaker 1: Finally make hello and welcome back to the Rice and Conquered Podcast.
Speaker 2: This podcast is.
Speaker 1: For my girl gang who want to take control of their lives, gain the confidence to live unapologetically, and for those who are ready for more. If you're ready to rise up and take charge of your career, health, mindset, and basically everything in between, this podcast is for you. Today is a solo pet talk and we are talking fem and masculine masculine sorry energy also referred to as ying and Yang energy, so we'll get into that. But for those who are new here, my name.
Speaker 2: Is Georgie Stevens.
Speaker 1: I'm a former lawyer turned entrepreneur and personal development junkie and I am super passionate about helping others step into their power. All right, guys, Like I said, solo PEP talk. So this came about because I did post for my Rise and Concered notepads, which when this episode airs, they launched yesterday.
Speaker 2: I'm so bloody excited.
Speaker 1: It is our first RNC merch and it's basically two notepads. One is more of a productive notepad, organized notepad that has like to do and priority lists and gratitude lists and affirmations and then the other is a manifesting pad. So I did a post just talking about fem and masculine energy, and I didn't really explain it.
Speaker 2: I just use those terms.
Speaker 1: And I actually got a DM from someone in my community.
Speaker 2: She listens to the pod.
Speaker 1: Her name is Molly, and she was just a explaining that she's a student at UNI and she's actually just completing a feminist paper, and she was saying that she didn't like how I was using the gender bias of you know, getting shit done is masculine energy, and you know, the fem energy is like the female sort of energy. And so I realized that not everyone kind of knows about these terms in the way that I see them, in the way that I kind of know. So when I'm talking about masculine and fem energy, I'm not actually talking about males and females. This has nothing to do with gender, and I guess that's why maybe we can talk about it in a different way.
Speaker 2: Of ying and yang energy.
Speaker 1: And so basically I just wanted to get into that and talk about how I use these different energies and why I think both are super important, and how you know, sometimes when we're out of alignment. It's usually because we're too much in one of these energies and not enough in the other. And it's just like a really interesting topic, so I thought I would get into it. So, like I said, you know, masculine energy not meaning male energy at all. And that's another thing, is like you know, females can have masculine energy and fem energy, and males can have masculine energy and fem energy, if that makes sense. So masculine energy, I'm talking about yang energy, and that is you know that feeling when you're feeling like inspired and motivated, and like the feeling after you take a coffee or pre workout and you're just like, yes, I'm gonna get shit done. I'm going to have the best day. And it's a really driving, forceful sort of energy. So that is masculine energy. The fem energy is on the lighter side, and it is like, how do I explain it? So it's kind of like flow energy, and it's the energy that feels effortless and it's almost like intuitive energy. And you know, it's almost like when you're when you have a good idea and then you're maybe writing the idea down and it's just like coming to you and you're like in this flow and it just feels like so effortless and often fem energy. I really relate it to when I'm in alignment. So when I say in alignment, I know that's a bit of a buzz personal development word, but basically what I mean is like when I feel like I'm in the right place at the right time. So I think I've spoken about this, but you know, when I was working corporate and I was working the law firm, and it's not like I hated my job and I hated my life or anything like that. Like I still liked my life and it was still good. But when I think about how I felt then compared to how I feel now in regards to how I live my life, what my schedule is like and what I do daily and what I kind of spend my time and energy in how I live my life now is in so much more alignment with like, you know, my truth, my purpose if you will. So they're kind of opposite energies. The other thing, like the kind of negatives ofuline masculine energy is it's very doing and getting shit done, but it can be very like forceful and almost like that feeling when you've had too many coffees and you're like super stimulated and super buzzed and you're going at a really fast pace like.
Speaker 2: Nowhere, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: And then with fem energy, the sort of downside is almost being too up in your head, too airy fairy and not getting stuff done. So honestly, for me to be in the best place possible in regards to like work and even life, I truly believe you need like not so much a balance, but you need to be super aware of your masculine and fem energy and know when you need to shift into each. So the reason why I had this in the caption is because my notepads very much represent this. And so, like I said, one notepad is very like organizing productive, it's very masculine energy. And then the other notepad is manifesting and dreaming big and talking about your desires, and it's very fem energy. So what I kind of explain when you buy my notepads, I have a little email that goes out, is you use both in conjunction with each other, so you get in that fem state of knowing what you want, why you want it, you know, what blocks might come up and how you're going to disarm that and unblock that. And then you get into that state of you know, believing you get to have that thing, saying your affirmation, stepping to stepping into your power where you're like I am supported, I am guided, in a really good headspace.
Speaker 2: And then you use the productivity.
Speaker 1: Notepad to then map out, you know, the inspired action, what is there to do, you know, making sure you're saying your.
Speaker 2: Gratitude and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, I honestly believe that you need both, and that's why I was talking about it. And then that's also a great point, and it's very much this is how I live my life and you can see it also in the Rise and Conker project. So that's my six week online course, and I really talk about this, you know formula. My whole pitch on the course is teaching you guys, this formula that I use anytime I want to achieve something or step into you know, my power or something new or baby basically like shift seasons and do something new, I use this formula. And this formula is very unique, and this is the reason why I built this course because I haven't really seen people teach it like this, and it's very much including both. So there's kind of you know, these woo wuo sort of terms and concepts of manifesting an alignment and you know, shifting into a higher vibe. But then also there's the masculine yang energy of taking inspired action, mapping it out and actually doing the thing. And I think in the self development world, like sometimes you know, the gary Vee's of the world, and it's very like get shit done and sleep when you're dead. And then kind of the opposite side, you know, like Gabby Bernstein. Don't get me wrong, I love both gary Vee and Gabby Bernstein, and she's like very wi will and very spiritual. And I have found this really cool sort of center where I use both, and ah.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I really wanted to share it with you guys, because obviously I have found it has helped so much in my life. So let's get into it. I've explained the terms of masculine and fem energy, and let's get more into how you can sort of shift into these energies. So it's going to be different for everyone, but I just thought i'd give some examples and go into it. So, for instance, I know I am in my masculine energy when I am in you know, like a busy period, I really turn that on. And I like, I can actually turn on my masculine energy and get into you know that doing energy by doing things like writing a list, like you know, having coffee, having pre workout when I'm having meetings and I'm not taking many breaks and I'm very much in the kind of, like I said, sort of get shit done mode, and I'm I'm not gonna lie. I'm definitely more masculine energy than fem energy, and I think that's just kind of who I am. And when I was working corporate, I was full masculine energy.
Speaker 2: So it's only been kind of maybe the last four.
Speaker 1: Years that I've introduced the fem energy, But introducing the fem energy has been a game changer for me. And so this is why I want to talk about it, because you might be all fem energy and it might be introducing the energy that's really going to help you. So I know I'm in my fem energy when I really and I know I need my fem energy when I really want to like go slow, when I'm like I just want to sit here and journal. I want to put on my music. I want to sit in the sun. And when I'm in my fem energy, that's when all my good ideas come. And this is another thing, is what I've realized. If I've turned my masculine energy on and I'm like doing doing doing, and I'm getting stressed out and I'm getting kind of like, you know, snappy at Tim or snappy at my team, what I will do is I will like take a mental note and going, Okay, I'm way into my masculine energy right now, what do I need to do? And I will do something like go put my feet in the grass and sit with the dogs in the sun. I will put meditation music on and do a meditation. I will do some journaling. I will just lay on the ground or something new I've been doing which is kind of foreign to me, but I heard it on a podcast. But I've been like putting on really like girl power music, like I love like Girls in the Hood by Megan thee Stallion. It's like for hood music and I love it, and I like dance in a very like feminine way. And I've also heard on a podcast like and I don't know if this is weird, like it was weird when I first heard it, but I've kind of been doing it but like you know, like touching yourself in a not essential way, but like in a nice way of like you know, feeling your body's way with music, and you know, think about that flowy fem energy. And so I will go and do that for you knowly twenty minutes, and I'll come back and be like, Okay, I'm good to go. And then the opposite side of that is when I'm too much in my fem energy and I'm not getting anything done, those days where you're like I swear you know, I've been working and sitting here, but like nothing's getting done, or you're super like airy fairy. So when I need to do that, like I said, like I make lists, I schedule out my day, I put to do's in. I really kind of keep myself accountable. So yeah, so that's kind of the rundown of fem and masculine energy.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I just.
Speaker 1: Wanted to explain that a bit more because I think I do use those terms a lot, and I just wanted to make sure you guys knew, like I'm not talking about male and female energy.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about you know, the ying and the.
Speaker 1: Yang, And I honestly like challenge you guys. If you're kind of listening to these concepts and you're like, hmm, like maybe I'm like really in my fem energy or maybe I'm super in my masculine energy, of start like doing some exercises or practices where you do get into the opposite energy to sort of balance yourself out and see how it feels like even if I'm too masculine, Like I will put on some music and have like a dance party and like sort of dance around and even like this is going off topic, but in my relationship with my husband Tim, so because I usually am in my masculine energy during the day because.
Speaker 2: You know, I run multiple businesses, I'm.
Speaker 1: Doing a lot, you know, he'll get home and he'll even notice, and I'll be in this super like I don't know, like because he's you know, and then he'll get home and he's in his masculine energy and it will clash because we're both in our sort of you know, masculine energy. And so I'll say to him, I need you to help me get into.
Speaker 2: My fem energy.
Speaker 1: So that's like, you know, hugging and like being really sweet to me and like, I don't know, like it's probably not explaining this as well, but basically that's like another thing is in relationships is if we're too in you know, the opposite energy with each other's, we can clash. And also that's another thing like with him, is because I am quite a dominant and masculine person, sometimes he's like, I need you to get in your fem energy so I can be in my masculine energy because you're usually in your masculine energy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, lots to think about.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to touch on those topics. Like I said, our RNC merch went live yesterday, So if you wanted to grab yourself a note bad notepad, I hope you did or otherwise I will leave the link in my description. You can buy them separately, or you can buy them in a bundle and you can save about ten dollars.
Speaker 2: So I'm so excited for them.
Speaker 1: To be live and for you you guys, to start using them, and then also guys, the Rise and Conquer Project Round two goes live, sorry not goes live. Enrollment opens up on the fifteenth of September, so when this goes live on a Friday, it is opening up on Tuesday, so only a couple of days.
Speaker 2: In round one.
Speaker 1: Guys, it did sell out in just over twenty four hours, and I do have quite a few people on the wait list for round two. So if it is something that you want to do, please don't wait. And also, guys, if you have any questions about whether you know the Rise and Conquer project is right for you, please DM me. I'm going to make sure I'm on my dms all wee can, and I will send you a voice back. That's something I've been doing lately. It's just a lot simpler and easy for me. But basically I started the project because, like I said, one of the number one dms I would get was from other women who are like Georgia, you're twenty six and you've achieved so much, and on paper, like I like.
Speaker 2: You know, I have three properties with my husband.
Speaker 1: Tim we I co own Naked Harvest Supplements, which is a seven figure company. I have the podcast, and I have this girl gang. So like on paper, I get what you mean. But a huge thing I want you to realize is I am not special. Trust me when I say it was only three years ago that I was in my corporate job.
Speaker 2: I was not aligned.
Speaker 1: I was not you know where I want to be, and I was like living very unpurposeful.
Speaker 2: It was only a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: And so I'm running this course because I really want to teach women the formula I use to level up and step up and do new things. And like I said, it really incorporates this mixture of yin and yang energy and I truly believe you kind of need both. And then once you know this formula, you can apply it to anything. So when I did Round one with the girls, I actually like, I do it with you, and I'm super active in our Facebook group and we do live calls. And that's why I only accept a limited amount of people because it's not about for me. I don't want to get like this huge group of people and then you get lost.
Speaker 2: I really want.
Speaker 1: You to have a transformation. And I have heaps of reviews from Round one. You can read them on my website, And honestly, like, I get a bit choked up because I like, nothing makes me happier than impowering other women to dream bigger and to go after what they want like that. I truly believe that is my life purpose. And to see the reviews and people feel like that, Like, like I said, nothing makes me happier, Hannah, I was going, I was talking out saying that I said that. But yeah, so the project I kind of I run you through this formula. You can use it for anything. Oh yeah, that's what I was saying. Sorry, guys, it is like quite late on a Wednesday afternoon and I'm just smashing this out. Basically, what I was going to say is like round one, I do it with you, and so round one, I was actually using this formula to manifest and get a new car, and I made that happen for myself. I haven't really I told the my round one girls, but I haven't actually told like my Instagram or I don't know if I've told you guys in the podcast yet, but I might do a podcast about it soon. And so you can use you know, this formula to manifest you know, financial things, but also this next round round two, what I'm actually, you know, using this formula and going.
Speaker 2: To choose as my desire.
Speaker 1: I told you guys in my previous episode, but I've recently been diagnosed with hashimotos and so I had a huge kind of you know, reality check the other day. I saw my natural path and I really need to make some lifestyle changes. And so my new sort of you know, Georgie and life that I'm stepping into is it's not that I'm going to do less because I don't want to put a brake on things and I don't want to slow down, but I want to live a life where I'm still you know, doing these things or I'm putting out content and doing the podcast and having launchers and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But I've just realized I just need to.
Speaker 1: You know, tighten up how I do things and what so what I'm trying to manifest and my desire is to step into my next level Georgie, which is to do what I do but also have boundaries and you know, to let people like to outsource things more and basically to make sure that I'm looking after myself a bit more. So it really can be you know, a financial goal, a new car, a new house, a new career, but also it can be you know, a new you where you start prioritizing different things and you step into the next level you, and so, like I said, next level Georgie is you know, still same career, same everything, but she's just prioritizing herself and I'm really excited to get into that and feel into that. So that was a long tangent, but like I said, guys, if you're interested in the project, I wouldn't wait. I'm so excited. I'm really excited because twenty twenty has been a crazy, crazy year and very unexpected, but I'm excited to finish off the year strong with Round two and really kind of not let the last you know, couple of months of twenty twenty go to waste, and I'm really going to utilize them to make sure I'm like, you know, this new Georgie and in this new mindset. So twenty twenty one can be amazing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, guys, I.
Speaker 1: Will put the links for the project in the show notes. Like I said, don't wait if you're excited to join, and please DM me if you have any questions.
Speaker 2: But that is it from me.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening, guys. I have had such amazing feedback from the last couple of episodes.
Speaker 2: And launching season three.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you guys are my bloody favorite people, and I just feel so grateful that I get to have a community like you guys. So if you love the pod also and you're not in our private Facebook community, you can just search Rise and Conquer Podcast community.
Speaker 2: It is a.
Speaker 1: Private group where we can chat about basically anything we talk about on the pod. And also, guys, if you like this episode and if you like the podcast, it would mean the absolute well to me if you left a review.
Speaker 2: And also if you did like this.
Speaker 1: Episode, feel free to screenshot this and share it on your stories and tag me and the Rise and Conquered Podcast because I love.
Speaker 2: Sharing that stuff too.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, thank you so much for listening. Have an amazing day, all night
Speaker 2: Through wherever from