Speaker 1: Celebrity news. Oh you like that crowad noat's got to hit a celebrity news. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, really concerning times for Perez Hilton. Now, Perez Hilton is that blogger like he's a gossip column rider.
Speaker 1: Basically, he's got his whole website, Perez Hilton.
Speaker 2: He also was on I'm a celebri the Australian version back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: You might know him from that.
Speaker 2: But basically what's happened is that he went on a TikTok live stream yesterday and appeared to harm himself and obviously people were watching.
Speaker 1: Given it to a live stream on a platform.
Speaker 2: Like TikTok, the police were called because there was serious concern for his welfare, and then the police arrived at his house where they It's released a statement saying the person has been safely recovered and transported to a local hospital where they're receiving medical attention. His team have also posted a statement on his website thanking everyone for their support and confirming that he's receiving medical care, asking everyone to respect his privacy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he's okay far as we know.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's obvious things that he needs to deal with, but in terms of we believe that he's in hospital and.
Speaker 1: Doing as well as he can be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yes, if you or anyone you know needs help or support, remember you can always contact Lifeline. On thirteen eleven fourteen, Jason Biggs. You know him as the awkward team from American Pie who put his member in the Pie. Yes, he played Jim Levenstein in all those movies. How good was American Pie back in the day, Like it wouldn't work now?
Speaker 1: I think I said to my girlfriend the other day, that's a movie she hasn't seen, Like, how can you be too young? But well you haven't seen it either, Chelsea, he's too young too.
Speaker 3: I think it's that you can get through life without seeing It's not like it's not right.
Speaker 1: For a boy.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very our era.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I remember, and I think I only watched it because, like my brother was into it, who's a bit older than me as well.
Speaker 1: This one time at Bancare.
Speaker 2: The iconic Pie scene, and the one I always remember is when they're like there's those two women that they're trying to get to look up on the intercoms. Yes, but there's also that one that Naked Mile. There were so many different American pie movies.
Speaker 1: Well, and Jennifer Coolidge is of.
Speaker 2: Course has got to go on her famous Yeah. So Jason Biggs was married to another actress named Jenny Mullin for eighteen years. They've since split up, but she's that one we spoke about on the show maybe two months ago because she was.
Speaker 1: Rolling around on the bed with her young son quite weirdly.
Speaker 2: So he was in between a legs and stuff and like it was yes, and she was like showing affection for a son. But everyone's like, this is weird too much. So that is his ex wife right now. They split up in May of this year, I believe, and now they're just co parenting. So he's obviously back on the dating scene and kind of playing the field a little bit.
Speaker 1: After eighteen years of marriage, you would kind of do that.
Speaker 2: And he revealed on this new podcast that he's discovered something about himself. In fact, he's got a strange kink that he's discovered since his separation that.
Speaker 1: He never knew he had. Take a listen, and I'm a foot guy. You're a foot guy. Do you kiss feet?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: I appreciate feet.
Speaker 3: I think can be sexy, no shame, no judgment.
Speaker 1: In the same way that I like good feet, I also am like, oh close that toe, close that toe shoe. You need some clothes, toe shoes.
Speaker 3: So he's a judgy footpers He's saying he likes like good feet, he likes good look. Yeah, there are so many dudes that have like foot fetishes. I dated a guy who was like, really into feet, and I do not have attractive feet, like great personality, but with them, you're saying.
Speaker 1: You've got a great personality, but terrible feet. Can I see your feet? Well, they're in sneakers, but I've got photos of them.
Speaker 3: They are very very wide, like the flat they're not flat.
Speaker 1: I've got a nice arch. So he was into the arch.
Speaker 3: But the toes, they're short toed, little toes, like they stop growing in my mum's womb.
Speaker 2: Can I as he liked them or didn't like that?
Speaker 3: Well, he had a foot fetish, and I think he was trying to be into them, and then he was like, I just can't.
Speaker 1: I don't get the foot thing. I don't understand. I stop looking at your How.
Speaker 2: Embarrassing that someone with a foot fetish doesn't even your feet.
Speaker 1: They were pretty enough for it.
Speaker 2: It's weird though, right that some people like what something can do for someone else does not sing for you.
Speaker 1: Like you love big teeth. I couldn't care less big chop.
Speaker 2: I love under arms and they see that like you know what I mean. It's just everyone's got don't anyone's young? No what they're looking good today as you were talking by the way today early well, I just noticed him.
Speaker 1: They look they could be chompier.
Speaker 2: I love just as I have straight teeth.
Speaker 1: But they're not as big as you'd like. Yeah to see they're quite short. Yeah, you know what the issue is? They're all one length.
Speaker 2: It almost German heritage, like from the clock gurban feet.
Speaker 1: Well apparently if you look at my.
Speaker 3: Like there's a foot, there's a foot graph and if your toes are straight, you're it's German.
Speaker 2: I've got the second longest Roman.
Speaker 3: Oh your second toes longer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, could you have some sort of surgery to get rid of the German feet.
Speaker 1: I'm the same as you.
Speaker 3: I couldn't care less about feet, dating your feet, I don't care about like I'm a big I'm also a teeth person like you, but not big teeth. I just like straight like meth head teeth. No, I like straight teeth. I like a nice smile.
Speaker 1: But are you like me? Where a real big, blinding set of veneers?
Speaker 2: I may hate that grossgusting fake veneers on a man that are like overly bleached.
Speaker 1: They look like the lolly. Yeah, no good on a woman. You like big bucky teeth like piano keys. I want like a donkey. I think we need to end this. Like a lot of people are getting their veneers.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's the same place, but it's almost like the teeth don't have a gap and they're like shield just a lab, yes, lab of porcelain, and it's just it looks really bad.
Speaker 1: Can you remember why can you get like real looking veneers? They never look Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because there's people like for example, Zaying, one of our producers, thinking, sorry, he's got a fake front two which I guess is even teeth. Yeah, and they look just like his normal teeth because he didn't do it. Imagine if he got those two chompers in the middle.
Speaker 1: It's a p que they come out, Zay, No, they're fully attached. Yeah. I was in a bike accident and now I just have stumps, so they're just built on the top.
Speaker 3: Of My husband exactly the same got him knocked out in footy. So his two front teeth are also Vaniers but look great, but look completely natural.
Speaker 1: And I give me that fake ship.