Speaker 1: Is it just.
Speaker 2: Posted a couple of mitches. Yeah, delease yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. You've really pieced me off. I'm not speaking now. That actually really suits me. No, and Mitchell Coos tell you I like you. Welcome back. It's good to be back.
Speaker 3: I bet it is, because it's your birthday. Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to act that I didn't know that this was time for the same day as my birthday. Did you see it coming? No? No, I did not see it coming. No I forgot.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank god you forgot because I spent a lot of energy being subtle, bringing gibbs and whatnot in.
Speaker 2: We already have What do you mean, hang on and you haven't said happy birthday yet?
Speaker 4: Happy sounds like and I'll get mine too.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I was gonna let you sing while I get it. Wow, we should have planned this way better.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday too, Actually, hip, Thank you now, Jenna.
Speaker 2: What do I always say about birthdays?
Speaker 4: You can't have a birthday without a cat.
Speaker 2: I do always say that. Oh he does famelessly, he's famous. Oh he's going under the desk.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's got my head on it, face on it.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck off? Well it says thirty on it. It doesn't it does? It says thirty on the hat.
Speaker 3: Oh, the little face of you all over the cake has a party hat and it says thirty.
Speaker 2: Bloody AI. It must have assumed you were thirty. It's rough, isn't it? It's rough? Thanks? Where are you going? Are you going to walk back in with a walker? Aren't you? Some of it? Confused?
Speaker 3: Will? Jenna goes and gets whatever she's got.
Speaker 2: I'm a bit confused.
Speaker 3: About what to do with this cake because it said on the website the face is edible, but we recommend not eating it.
Speaker 2: I was like, that sounds like a challenge. I'll eat it, okay, So it's got my face on it? Oh thanks? Jesus walked him with a bottle of sparkling.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it's really nice.
Speaker 2: This is lovely.
Speaker 4: It's a nice one.
Speaker 2: What to get the boy that has everything? She didn't bring any glasses in, so I guess you're just gonna have to drink from the bottle if you want. Steven, Oh, that's very sweet. Do you guys want a glasshod you have one? Mitchell? Oh, I could have one. I've got a drive of con it glasses, Jenny, because it's my birthday, gets just just you. I won't have one, thank you. Oh my god. So the cake as it's got my face on it. Where's his photo from?
Speaker 3: It's just one I had from our photo shoot. But I asked AI to add a party hat with the number thirty on it.
Speaker 2: Apparently, Yeah, yeah, you missed that one, did you. I'm twenty nine for the record, well, twenty eight at the time of recording. I'll have you so I am very young. You're right, Mitchell, I feel old. Why twenty nine is old? I don't think so. It's old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you always hear everyone say, oh, life's better than your thirties, and then life's better in your forties.
Speaker 2: You know yourself better. I have a better time. You care less about what others think. Well, no, I hope that'll be me. I'm not there. I'm dreading thirty. I think it's because I've got a younger partner. Now. I'm like, oh god, he's young and cool and cut so much ahead of you. He's still got cradle cap and I've got nappy ra I feel bad making these jokes, and I started that I shouldn't have no, I'm it's just weird. I just it's my first birthday. Like, I'm not doing it. I've got nothing planned for my birthday. I haven't organized drinks. I'm not seeing.
Speaker 3: You were telling me last week me in the Misfits that you have to share your birthday dinner with other people in the family.
Speaker 2: That's slack, isn't it. Bolted on with Artie, Chris and my sister Becky. Back with the glasses. Here we go. Oh, thank you, this is very nice. Guys. I need to cut the cake, don't I what's up to you? You can take it home? No, cut it. We should all have a piece.
Speaker 3: This one's a chocolate cake with like vanilla frosting and it's got some Cadbury favorites on top. Because I thought, if you can't be bother cutting the cake, you can just have a little picnic or something.
Speaker 2: I should cut it. That's very sweet, I think. Oh wow, I was still on my finger.
Speaker 3: Oh that would have killed. The pork went flying, but his finger was still in the metal twisted bit. That would have fucking killed.
Speaker 2: Felt like a fish. How is that on camera? Yes? That really hurt me. Against the cool champagne. That's your ice pack. It's room temperature because Jenna's are tighter. Jenna, you went to a fucking lickol and got it off the sale shelvedn't you.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't on sale, but it wasn't in the chilled section because it was.
Speaker 2: In the prize carpet of ws FM. No was it?
Speaker 4: Actually, I swear it was not in the prize cupboard.
Speaker 2: You brought it. Actually, that's nice. Yes it was not. All right, cheers. Nice to have you both back.
Speaker 3: I do have an actual present as well. So I got this because I thought, actually, no, I'm just gonna give it to you. I'm not going to explain it all right. Oh my god, this is your gift.
Speaker 2: Oh it's tiny. Here, what is it? Little jewelry box of thoughts? It's a little blue box and it's not hollow, I swear. Oh is it? Oh my god, Jenna, it's the Heart of the Ocean.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It Well, because we all just went and a tied technique together last weekend the musical in Sydney, and I was inspired.
Speaker 2: I thought you'd like your own Heart of the Ocean. Yes, because Michael Castle, who is the man that put the show on was wearing one, and I went, I'm jealous, And I said to Stephen, I want a Heart of the Ocean. And I went to the merch stand but they weren't selling them. Oh well I got your mum. Where did you get this? The bottom of the Pacific, no doubt. Oh you'd respect the hustle. I got it off marketplace. Who is selling replicas of the Titanics. I don't know because they didn't even say used.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, my mission was to get you something off marketplace because I thought he'll respect that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I tried to haggle. They wouldn't budge it. He'd respect the haggle even more. But no, no, luck totally. But yeah, it's not even used. We really sweet? Now, question are your ears pissed?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, you know.
Speaker 2: I remember I had the whole thing on the show My perfect It came with Heart of the Ocean earring. Look are they real or clip on? I'm putting that on. Shove that in your hall, mate, and you'll have a spare in case you lose onecause they're matching. I'll put in right now. He slid it over. I've actually not taken this out really since I got it. Pierced or something. My single but stink? Oh, here we go. How do you put in a piece?
Speaker 1: Not done?
Speaker 2: Put it in stabbing in the hall of it? You do it for me?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, here we go.
Speaker 2: Have you really just put that one little sleeper thing in? Never changed it? Oh that's pretty beautiful.
Speaker 4: That's beautiful.
Speaker 2: How is it? Kind of? That's my So we saw Titanic, which is a I mean, it's the funniest night I've ever had at a theater.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, wait, I haven't even had the chance to ask you because you saw Titanic on Broadway?
Speaker 2: Yes, and now in Sydney. Was the Aussie cast better? Aussie cast was better? I thought so because I've.
Speaker 3: Seen TikTok clips of like the West End in London and whatever, and I thought, nah, the Aussie people were better.
Speaker 2: Well, it's no shade to the US cast, but you need to see it to understand. Well, there are cultural references that they cram into that show that in America, I thought, nothing will have a top this, it's so funny. But then for the Australian ensemble they added aussieisms and Aussi references. Sonya Krueger was in the front row, and they kept picking on Sonya Krueger and referencing her being in the boiler room. And yeah, just the references that made it so much more enjoyable. That's what the Aussies did. I loved it was so good.
Speaker 3: And for context, if you don't know, Titanique is like a parroting musical, and it's Celendion telling the story of the Titanic as if she was on the boat, which clearly she wasn't, but like the impression of Selendion freaking hilarious.
Speaker 2: It was just brilliant. I loved it. I was like, this musical was written with me in mind. It's so good, so I said when I first saw it. It feels like it's written for you. It is so gay and so stupid, and also it's so silly, like it just goes on and on and it's dumb in some parts, no sense, and it's very much like this podcast to be honest through life.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, same sort of vibe. There's a oh wait, maybe you shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 2: Why they're theater spoilers.
Speaker 3: No, because Sean got quite cross with me because I was telling one of my friends how much I loved it, and I said, this isn't a spoiler, but there is a drag race reference. And Sean was like, Mitchell, you always say this isn't really a spoiler and then say something that is a spoiler. And I was like, sure, that may be true, but I don't feel like saying there's a drag race reference is a spoiler, right.
Speaker 2: I didn't say what it was. Oh, I just did. Yeah, and I'm not I'll bleep it out there. I mean, guys, the Titanic happened one hundred and fifty years ago and the movie happened forty years ago.
Speaker 3: So hilarious surprises in the show that I wouldn't want to give away on the podcast before.
Speaker 2: People see it, because you're like, oh, the reaction is just so much funnier. Yeah, it's it's gold. You have to see it. Currently only in Sydney. I don't know if they've got plans to go to other shities they have to, so maybe Melbourne and Brisy. I honestly don't know. But if you're in Sydney or you're coming to Sydney, I even say if you're gay, it's worth a trip to sit, or say, if you're a fag hag.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're allowed to say that, but I just did Weekend And even if you're not, some of the references, the really niche queer references might go over your head, but you'll still enjoy the show anyway.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. There were references that even I didn't fully get. There were some that I was like, wait, do I know that one? I just want to laugh. Anyway, there's action, Yeah, But anyway, happy birthday. You've got your own fucking heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I need to cut the cake for good luck. I think it's bad luck to not cut the cake. Yeah, do you take the favorites off to take a photo? Fuck you for putting a birthday hat on it. I thought it was nice. Milmtory, you're in the photo.
Speaker 3: I'm going to post a photo of Cherry with this cake at a couple of miches. You tell me it could have been an innocent mistake by Ai.
Speaker 2: I definitely didn't tell Ai to say that you're thirty kiths old. Oh so you think AI read this and what this is for a thirtieth birthday? Must bear? I look youthful. I've had salmon come under my eyes. What who's salmon? I was going to say no, no, no, I'd to buy a dinner first. It was very expensive treatment. No. I had salmon semen injected to my face. It's called something new dermal. It's a it's an anti aging technique. And they take the salmon out for dinner and they dirty talkid and flap flap, flop flop. Do they extract salmon semen? That sounds a bit No, it's all consensual. How do you know the salmon's deceased. I'm gonna cut the cake. Something in the middle, is it, Frank? No, I don't. I'm not aware of anything in the middle.
Speaker 4: Fucking hell, what's in the middle?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 4: Nothing in the middle.
Speaker 2: I think it's a bit weak. It's a dense cake, my bones. That's a beautiful dance chocolate cake. Thank you, You're welcome. We can eat it later on the show. If it is your first time listening, welcome to the show. I'm twenty three and we start the show the same every week with two. Is it just me something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitchell doesn't know mine, and I don't know Mitchell's. That's it. I will say that my it.
Speaker 3: It's me kind of flows on from all the Titanic chat, so maybe I should kick things off.
Speaker 2: But what's your what's going to be about Mine's going to be Mine's got nothing to do with anything anything Titanic. It's the complete opposite. It's something that I've noticed that could be anything. It's something that I've noticed, and I'm worried about this as the icon, that's all I'll say. Oh, okay, right, the icon. We'll get to that. Bradley count me in play?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Are the arts just fucking spoiling us at the moment? Oh?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I feel like after years of boredom, let me just talk you through the last fortnight I've had. Yeah, the last Fortnight Titanique.
Speaker 2: Oh we know that. I'm a huge Titanic nert love a camp musical. It was both.
Speaker 3: And then there was in the same week I went and saw the Kath and Kim parody play. Yes, we were talking her about that and it was fucking brilliant good. I saw a lot of people when I went in a bit worried, being like, oh God, I love Kath and Kim. Am I going to be sitting there getting defensive, going nap.
Speaker 2: Not quite right. Oh hilarious. I felt like I was watching an episode. It was fantastic speak for their opera house.
Speaker 3: Yep, at the opera house. I think you have to go see it if they're coming to you wherever you are in Australia. Absolutely fucking worth it. And then in that same week, I got a pr pack for Wicked, the movie that's coming in a couple of months.
Speaker 2: It's like a green face paint. Now an acceptance letter into Shiv's university.
Speaker 3: Because I'm probably gonna drop out of that, just like a mcquarie university, fucking doctor Deloman. And then Katie Perry announced she's doing an Aussie tour.
Speaker 2: Yes, I saw four one four whatever it's called one four three four three, which the album's a whole other story. I can't. I'm too exhausted to defend Katie anymore. I love Katie. I'm sorry. I love Katie. I think she's enigmatic and she's fine, that she's she's very cute.
Speaker 3: But that album, Yeah, like there's a couple of songs, maybe three songs that have grown on me from the new album. But like in the past with witness and smile. I would defend it and be like, no, it's really good, give it a chance. This time, I'm just like fucking whatever. Yeah, it's not great, that's fine. But she's coming and doing a Lifetimes tour, which sounds like it's going to be eras to esque.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you hear the drama though the AFL Grand Final, which happened this weekend, she wasn't allowed to perform her new song. She had to perform the greatest hits and she fought with them. Do you need to clear your throat? By the way, I'm not well.
Speaker 4: She's getting paid a million dollars per song. What Yeah, that's inside, and she'll be singing five songs.
Speaker 2: No wonder. She's going to squeeze in as many as she can. That's insanity. Good Katie.
Speaker 3: Yep, she's going to be here next year and she's going to do like a lot of her old shits at the two from what I can go, So that's exciting. Gaga announced she's doing a new fucking album. Yeah, it's meant to be like a companion album for The Joker, which I'm seeing at the Imax the preview. Excited for the new Joker movie that Gaga's in.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm just like, I need to lie down here. Everyone's spoiling me in the last couple of weeks and it feels like it's all catered towards you.
Speaker 3: Yes, such specific interest Gaga, Kath and Kim, which, by the way, there's a fucking.
Speaker 2: Cross over there when we talk about that. So she's releasing an album to go alongside the Joker movie and the album's called like Harlequin. Harlequin is that I don't know why she's called it. Harlequin is is her character's name in the Joke? Is it not Harley Quinn? No? No, because Harley Quinn is a different universe, isn't it. Oh? I have no too much for me. No, Harlequin? Can you google that? No? But Harlequin, Harlequin is like a Joker. It's like a different version of it. I thought she was Harley Quinn and she was just saying it like an idiot. Harloquin is like a jester, a joker, right, Okay? Yes?
Speaker 3: But anyway, on this Joker album, Harlequin, there's a song called the Joker and I saw the track listing and I was like, tell me that the joker is not the same the joker from Kathy Kim and she released the Sniper and my fucking word is Gaga performing the Kathinkame theme song And before anyone.
Speaker 2: Comes through me, I know it was Shirley Bessie in the sixties.
Speaker 3: Kathin Kim didn't originate it, but like fucking Gena Riley Kelly clarks into that ship, it's her song now as this is Gena Riley's version from Kathy Kim.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of people didn't realize it was Kim singing it. Actually Kim. It's like, it's great, great song, very clear, even I know this is a good bit joker me good ship?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Was this an every episode? Every single episode start? Yeah? And would they do a scene than the opener?
Speaker 3: No, it was just it would start with that, and every time Netflix says would you like to skip the fucking opening credits?
Speaker 2: I was like, no, as if I want to hear it in full, very few shows that you don't skip the intro for yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And so I'd love to know if Gago realizes that it's attached to an iconic Ozzie show. She probably just thought she was doing the Shirley Bassy thing, and she's probably really confused.
Speaker 2: By the reaction. Yeah, wow, what is the reaction? All the comments being like, oh my god, it's the kathun Kin things O. People cottoning onto it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so many people. Gaga's probably sitting there like, huh the what notes joker and Harlequin?
Speaker 2: This is her version. They don't care as long as it's a chassy. I don't hear it yet. It's the same song, joke car, that's her jockers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like the same song, same lyrics, but she's done it quite different.
Speaker 2: How did you feel when you first heard that? Because for you, you've got two main interests in life, and they are Lady Gaga and Kathy Kim.
Speaker 3: And Titanic and Katy Perry. Yeah, but that song haden wicked. That's been a really full on Fortnite for me.
Speaker 2: When you first heard that, did you think you like you're taking the wrong man? You're like, what is going on?
Speaker 3: I was literally just like, fuck, you couldn't write that? Could Now there were lots of people saying that wasn't on my bingo card. Can't say it was online either. What the fuck's going on?
Speaker 2: Would you be able to listen to it?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: Like, would you listen to that? And would that be your new song?
Speaker 3: I can't ever take that song seriously. The version I'll always hear Gena Riley's superior version.
Speaker 4: That's them.
Speaker 2: The joke is me.
Speaker 3: The weird thing is that I always wondered watching Kathy Kim, what the fuck does this song have to do with the show Kathin Kim.
Speaker 2: It's not really relevant to no.
Speaker 3: I think they just picked a really nach theater song and they were like, yeah, we'll make that the opening thing.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so good.
Speaker 3: Anyway, For once, I'm actually keeping up with pop culture because it interests me greatly. Yeah, I didn't really get amongst all the brat of it all. All these things happen around me and I don't keep up. But oh my god, the last four nights, I'm like, you're fucking kidding, You're fucking kidding, mitches being spoilt. Fuck you, Sabrina Carpenter, fuck off, Charlie XCX. I want Lady Gaga and Kavin Kim together at last.
Speaker 2: Yeah, family, it just really.
Speaker 4: You should follow these idiots online.
Speaker 3: Search a couple of Mitch's now coming up on Wednesday, episode two and thirty six, we're doing talk back tings and Jenny's Junk back by popular demand.
Speaker 2: We had so many people say Jenna's junk is clearly overflowing. It really is. If you follow general on socials, you see that she's waddling. Yeah, I am, and she's stuffed. It's a huge burden. I can imagine, it really is. And you've been working a lot of hours. You need to de stress.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I need to offlow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make a lot of sense that Jenna's Junk is a lot of people's favorite segment because it's literally our worst igems that we choose not to bring up at any point on the show.
Speaker 2: So we throw it in Janet's jungk. Yeah. They're the gems that never make the show. Yeah, but they will bring them to the light of day.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's been a while between disposals. It's two full and then talkback things too, Yes, and also most importantly revealing the final tally who's merch sold the most?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's huge. I mean I spoke to supplier and they even they were shocked that I called them the wrong Mitchell sorry, and they hung up to say, who's the supply? Yeah, pop quiz Paul, But yes, that's coming on Wednesday. What do you got for us? Igym wise? All right, shall we go? Yes, hit me Bradley for it? Is it just me? Is having your phone off silent the way to live?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: No, you're for it? Yeah, this is only bit of recent thing. Same Yeah, I forever have always been phone on silent kind of guy. I think so was everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've always seen memes of shit being like I haven't had my phone off silence since twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they remove the silent button from the iPhone, so you have to go into the control Yeah, silence it anymore? Fuck that that's annoying. Now mine turns on do not disturb. It's a physical button. Really, I have you got the new one? No' just like two iPhones ago. Oh you go to silent, you go into the phone setting. But my one, the thirteen, is that the last one to have the switch. I think fourteen has the switch and then fifteen gets the what of the action button? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know it's fucking annoying because like if you're in the theater and they remind you to keep your phones on silent. You don't have to illuminate your face and have a big glow from the phone screen.
Speaker 2: You can just the switch. You can make it the silence button like. You can keep it as that if you want.
Speaker 3: But they also give you other complicate things. Anyway, Sorry, yeah, are you leaving your phone off silent?
Speaker 2: I've never been more responsive to people in my life. Actually here when I get messages because I've got the Apple Watch. But you guys know, I turn on my text off because the notifications are making me very anxious. Purpose my Apple Watch is o'clock. That's that I have to charge it.
Speaker 3: Only they had already invented a way to tell the time on your wrists.
Speaker 2: I know that would for app about one thousand dollars. So I don't get notifications, but I would miss so many calls, the vibrations which I'd missed them my phone was in my pocket, I wouldn't feel it. It is so much fun to have your phone on loud. It also is giving me extra dopamine. I'm like people are trying to contact me.
Speaker 3: I love it, and it's been very handy because only in the last few weeks I've left it off silent, and it's very handy, especially in the the penthouse. Yes, if it's downstairs or something and I'll hear it go off. But you can also identify from the sound what notifications it is.
Speaker 2: Mitchell. That is a game changer. I go, oh, I got lost time. I'm talking about this as if it's new technology. I'm telling you how kids these days would only know silent phones. They wouldn't know that these things exist. My email sound is different to my text sounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also Stephen has his own little tech sound. So when I'm mine, when I hear it, it's a heartfelt rom I'm like, oh the Steven. When Mitchell messages me, it's the sound of a gunshot, it's a don't don't ducks. When Jena texts me, it's an anvil from Lunature, it's just been dropped on a bum bugs bunny. But I love it so much. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: It's been the best few weeks because I actually like, you know how if it's on silent and you check your phone and you've got to scroll down and down, there's all these fucking stupid notifications like emails and apps like Domino is sending push notifications blah blah blah, this.
Speaker 2: Type of shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just kind of scroll through it, glaze over, and then you accidentally miss important things because I think I've told you before. My fucking management are trying to get me to use slack. Oh yeah, and the slack logo is not that distinct, So I just kind of keep scrolling thinking it's bullshit, and then I miss important things.
Speaker 2: But now now that the phone's off silent.
Speaker 3: And here the little what whatever, the black and notification, it's probably a shit impression.
Speaker 2: Let me try and play this. Actually that's going to give me PTSD. Really Yeah, My ex used to work from home and all day was slack, slack slack. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I was getting PTSD because Sean would sick earlier in the week work from home, and I just kept hearing outlook notifications.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, it was like when I worked here. Yeah, oh my god, that's like me when I'm on holidays and I hip hop music reminds me of doing radio. Shut up, it's a boon. Here we go.
Speaker 3: This is the slack notification. How was my impression compared to this? Oh that's oh stops pretty good, right, And this is the triggering out look one. I'm sure you're fucking familiar with that. You need no reminding.
Speaker 2: But for me, I was like, oh, it's been I use out looking teams.
Speaker 1: I know this.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's horrisal No, so like it's good in a way at least I know based off the noise, whether it's something I'm going to give my attention to.
Speaker 2: Okay, what I'm going to do now is I'm going to give you both a custom text time, and I want you to do the same. You're my favorites, by the way. I mean, i'd like to think I'm the same I think you are. What's favorites? Is that like emergency contact? No, no, you're not in my emergency on the left, favorites, it's just the people you contact the most. How do you do accustomed? Do you have to go to your contact? Yeah? Got to my contact. I'm going to go. I've got Mitchell, I've got I've got your old address and it update there.
Speaker 3: Oh I do too, cheery, Here we go. What notification reminds me of you? The most text tone?
Speaker 2: Okay, I've got one for you already. The funck was that it's Chewbacca from Star Wars. I must have bought that when I just got an iPhone.
Speaker 3: I don't really understand Star Wars references, so I'm just gonna leave it a mystery whether that's a fucking insult or not.
Speaker 2: No, it is, but you don't want it. What about this one?
Speaker 3: It's called I haven't actually gone through all the new fucking ring tones. This one is called hand off.
Speaker 2: Now that's boring. Oh that's my sorry, my phone, it's actually ringing.
Speaker 1: Who is that?
Speaker 2: That's my thirty rout's my theme song? Yeah? We know who is it? That's Stevens quickly, Hi, I'm doing the podcast. Okay, so everyone, Hi, Hi, hey, miss episode?
Speaker 1: What I listened to the miss episode?
Speaker 3: Oh God, you're so loyal even when your fucking partner's not there, you still listen.
Speaker 2: I think you never heard of that Big Brother presenter before in my life, Brett Kaleen, He's never You shouldn't have said that, Stephen, Sorry, guy, can you remind me when he was born? What u you? Bonne Stephen twenty fourteen. Huh, that's incredible. Tell me he misunderstood the question. He's joking. He can be young and funny. The two things aren't mutually exclusive. Anyway, Steven's got to go. He's working Stevens.
Speaker 3: Since he's such a huge fan, maybe we should get you on the podcast. It's been a while.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it would be an honor. Yeah. Is this an invitation? Is it an open book? What questions are off limits?
Speaker 1: Umm?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'll write up.
Speaker 2: A list and send it to you guys, to your management.
Speaker 3: Don't bother leave him in, Just just slack him because Cherry had shorn on in the early days of our relationship and grilled him.
Speaker 2: Did the Sean pit so we could do the Steve and the Steven the Steve ven diagram? I don't know, we'll brain shot, we'll brand Okay, thank you, thanks for calling.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: You're so cute.
Speaker 4: Isn't he What year was he born?
Speaker 2: Two thousand and two?
Speaker 3: Okay, so that he would have been a newborn when Gretel Colleen was in her prime. Fuck now, anyway, when.
Speaker 2: Are we actually doing the Steve n diagram? That wasn't planned. That's stressing me out. Huh you want to get him on? I'd like to at some point to taste your own medicine. Bitch. Okay, alright, are you still doing this assignment chosen yours, Mitchell, yours? Is this when you when you call me.
Speaker 4: Awesome power?
Speaker 2: Because there's one stressed me out, I'll be like, because you know sometimes you call, I'm like, oh what is it? But now this will calm me and I'll go on to answer Mitchell's call.
Speaker 3: Oh, fanfare, this has got to be you your text home for sure, that's me do a D. For some reason that fanfare has cheery energy.
Speaker 2: All right, there you go. There's you're a sign. Oh that's great, got astin powers and general I deleted your content. That's enough of these two. Now let's hear and is it just you? All right? We've blabbed onne enough we should hear from one of our idiots. You guys are our idiots. If you listen to this show, by default, you are an idiot. Whether you like it or not. You don't have to say in it.
Speaker 3: Do we did?
Speaker 2: Poll? People?
Speaker 3: Did we? At one point we were tossing up whether we should change the name of our listeners from idiots to something a bit more.
Speaker 2: Lovely, and they were like, Noah, we're the idiots. We're in too deep now totally. I think it fits. I think it does totally.
Speaker 3: If you do make it on the podcast, you will win a totally tope back prize.
Speaker 2: Kip Danne, We'll hook you up. Yeah. All you need to do to feature on the show is come up with and is it just me of your own something you've noticed you hate to appreciate. To be honest, you can just have a killer story, something that you think we'd love to hear. Yeah, and where'd you did in with it? Is it just me that think of the yarn work backwards from there? Totally? If you want to d M you can a couple of metes on Instagram followers too. You can message Mitch or I or Jenna. However, you can get in touch or text us on this number. Oh for two to nine two zero two two to nine.
Speaker 3: Day.
Speaker 2: We're going to Brisbane, bris Vegas, Brisbane.
Speaker 3: We can't going to Brisbane a lot lightly. We've got a lot of brisney Land idiots Bristol. I just called it brisney Land works about.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Hello and me speaking Hi Mitch.
Speaker 2: Mitch and Jenna. Hi, Hi, are you not expected? Have we caught you in the middle of something? No?
Speaker 1: No, I pushed that to laughter, So it's all good.
Speaker 2: All right, what have we you doing? What did you push a real barrow?
Speaker 1: No, that's bullshit, I'm not funny.
Speaker 2: That's so good. I thought you were serious. I was like, sorry to disrapt you on the site.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm the trans treaty, except I'm just trends and I'm not a treaty.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. That's tray. If you ever want to get into like content creation ill training, that is hot. All right, well, emmy, welcome to the show. I just like you're gonna wish me happy birthday. That's all right.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, happy birthday. I'm just so good at remembering things.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Always said that about you, Emmy. Yeah, joined the club man.
Speaker 1: Look a lot of people have.
Speaker 2: Okay, Bradley will cut you in and then hit us with what you've noticed here or appreciate. Okay, Okay, go for it, Grammy. Is it just me?
Speaker 1: In the Year of Our Lord and Savior twenty twenty four, should umbrellas be fucking stronger by now? Yes?
Speaker 2: This was an issue for me today.
Speaker 3: I had this piddly fucking umbrella go inside out down next to Mary mckillo play even I was parking out in front of the fucking studio.
Speaker 2: I was like, might of a bother? Yeah, we get what size of it? Was it a tiny pocket one or a big one? Like a middle ground? Okay, yeah, I know exactly the count you're talking about, Amy, as this as this fucked you up as it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. The amount of days where I have had to walk in the rain because a teeny bit of wind has just broken the umbrella is a frankly not acceptable. And look, I look, I don't know many things better than drugs and dick, so I'm not afraid of being wet. To be wet in another way, I get what I mean, I get you that made up for the Yeah, because I've got frizzy hair. I've got curly frizzy hair. Yeah, it's just really messes with it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Amy, I get yeah, you know what. It's nothing worse though than a really big, robust umbrella because you can't it's not portable. Like I've got really nice ones in the boot of my car that are like a meter long, and you PLoP it up and it's got the it's got the strengthening arms, and it's got the water. It's amazing. But you can't walk into a cafe with or you can't walk around on a night out with that umbrella.
Speaker 1: It's not convenient.
Speaker 3: I decided that I was adult enough to invest in a good one, but the problem is that I don't want to misplaced nor break my good one, so I end up just leaving it at home exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The amount of umbrellas that I've purchased and then thrown out that day is ridiculous. I reckon, I'm up to twelve or something. I've just I just keep going. Oh, I forgot it again and it's raining. It's bad. Oh, will emmy listen, We'll send you out a limited edition is it just me umbrella? We'll get the maid for you if we've got a customer made just for you. At such a loss, we've been cropped the show. I'll invest in a good one so that a peardly bit of wind doesn't fuck it up. Emmy, do you want us to do that? Will I actually do that? Make one umbrella for Emmy?
Speaker 4: Can I have one?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll make it too. Colors are going to be yellow. I don't know. This is as much the waters I've given.
Speaker 1: And while we're there, can we invest in the ration.
Speaker 4: Me so much demand.
Speaker 2: Well, see we might have some news on that scene. See we have a big merch update next next episode, so we'll talk merchant.
Speaker 4: We wanted to stay safe in the sun is.
Speaker 2: In the summer months. Emmy, how long have you listened to the show from day?
Speaker 1: I'm sure have we listened from twenty twenty?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: I listened to the episodes, so there wasn't many episodes before I started listening.
Speaker 2: In a couple of months ago.
Speaker 1: I found Mitchell on the TikTok Live and I sent him a song of mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah I remember, yeah, And he was like, oh.
Speaker 1: That's actually better than I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 3: I thought, because you know how many people go I'd love you to listen to my fucking single, and you would get these emails too much worked in the radio, and you just go, oh gosh, and you just kind of dread opening the attachment.
Speaker 2: So it's a pleasant surprise and you're like, oh, okay, thank god. Yeah, it was a good song. What's what's your Where can people find your music? Emmy?
Speaker 1: Poppy star with two because I'm a pop star. It's my drag name.
Speaker 4: I love it so much.
Speaker 2: Love all right, Well, good luck on the hustle and good luck with the wiel barrowing. Go get back to Yeah, thanks, thanks Darling. All right, I will get you the totally tope back to Jenny. Send the now and they'll do. I love you. All right, we should go. Yeah, we may as well get out of here. I want to eat some of these birthday cake.
Speaker 4: Yummy, my birth I.
Speaker 2: Was starting to become offended. Normally you'd just's like ho in, I'll do a try. I'll do a sample on the on the show right.
Speaker 3: Now, did you include the part of your face that they said is edible but don't recommend eating.
Speaker 2: I'll do it.
Speaker 3: I really isn't that such weird fucking messaging, Jenner? It said it's edible, but we don't recommend eating it.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I say to Steven.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: It makes me want to eat it more. Here's my face triggerlet missive Folds is about to eat it's down.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be great on Survivor. All right, it gets it will be back on Wednesday. We see you, guys. Pleasure and for the hordes of messages that I'm going to get. I'm sure you will if you if you thought about sending you on but didn't do it? Go and do it well.
Speaker 3: This episode literally comes out Monday thirtieth, which is your birthday?
Speaker 2: Is it not? Is my birthday? If you're listening on the day it comes out, not too late to send a messing at Mitch Cheery on Instagra you don't ready? Thanks, see you guys soon catch your same baby? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've get to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 3: A welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end? Am I reformed or something? I've barely touched my champagne?
Speaker 2: Mitchell? We're different people. You've barely touched that champagne of three years. Touch you would have found that and I would have had this whole cake in my guy. Do you want some cake? Jenna?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll have some cake.
Speaker 2: It's really good.
Speaker 3: So can I tell you something that happened when I was at home in bogen Gave. I've mentioned before that my grandmother officially has dementia?
Speaker 2: Like, why did you just clo I don't know, sorry, I thought you weren't going to bring it up. You said officially. It sounded like an announcement.
Speaker 3: Well, what I meant why officially was like, we've suspected for a little bit and then we finally got the official diagnosed. It was a shock to no one, and so this was the first time I've seen it in a little bit. I wasn't sure if she'd gone downhill at all in terms of, you know, her.
Speaker 2: Memory and whatever.
Speaker 3: Is this Jane's mum, No, Dad's mum with natacombs And so we went up to visit them and sort of check on them, and I said to Mom, no, no, let me walk in the house first, because I want to see how she reacts. It's possible she remembers me as like a child, so like, short hair, don't look the same. When did you last see her, Chris Easter, Maybe it's been a while.
Speaker 2: A couple of months. And so I walked into the kitchen first, and she goes, hello, Dad, what's your name?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, there it is. That's it. That's deep. And then she turns to Mum and goes, I haven't seen her for a while about me? Oh no, And I was like, oh, this is better than I expected. She doesn't know who I have and think some of a woman. Is she that person that comments on all your tiktoks, the tiktoks. Who's this woman? Oh, Mitchell, I'm sorry, that's hard, sick. No, it's fine. But then within like ten seconds, she clocked it. She goes him, him, him, how are you Mitch? Yeah, I was like, damn it. She clocked me. I was gonna have some fun with this. Convinced her I'm Danny Minogue something like, she's clocked me. You're doing domestic blitz. It's Katrina around for me. I'm here to renovate your house. Nan, Oh, that's hard. My my name is awful. Nana is like ninety four. She's had dementia for a few years, but she has Louis body dementia. So her ma, well, her memories all right, but she has hallucinations and then just forgets that she has them. So she just she just thinks, well, you're having lunch with her. She's having lunch with three truckies or three circus clowns, or just whoever she sees in her brain is who she sees.
Speaker 3: It feels like an improv challenge for you, an actor. You just have to roll with it and go, yes, I'm a truck drive space dump.
Speaker 2: I should place with my Namechue. Oh that's awful. It was bog and Gate nice though. It looked good. Yeah, it was good. It was nice.
Speaker 3: I haven't really been there at this time. You got it's cool just in the spring. You guys should come down one time.
Speaker 2: We really need to. We've always said that we do a show from ut before. I agree, I love But how what's the drive? Seven hours? I allow seven for pissed breaks, but you can easily do it in five. Oh that's fine, fine by me? Oh lovely. Well, like I said, I've got nothing planned for my birthday. I've got nothing on and I feel the more the closer it gets my birthday, the more I'm tempted to message my friends and go, what are you doing Saturday night? What are you guys doing Saturday night?
Speaker 3: This Saturday, I'm eating meat pies and watching the AFL Grand Final slash Katie Perry concept.
Speaker 2: Oh that could be fun. Yeah, go there's your birthday. Well, stick a fucking candle and pie. Where are you going? Where are you watching that? A friend play? You know? The Midden come? Yeah? Oh great, that's cute. Yeah. I get very anxious about birthdays. I don't know what it is. Have I always been like this, Stephen has wondered. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I get a fucking disproportionate twenty eighth birthday last year. I was the speeches and the bloody emotion and the cakes and everything.
Speaker 2: It was like it was a fucking fortieth or something. People are worried about me. It was a princess Kate situation. You know, everyone everyone was concerned. You're actually right.
Speaker 3: It was very much a rally around him, show him how much he's loved post breakup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, post breakup. Yeah, of course makes sense now here I am. Yeah, I was really in a grim way. I can't take my eyes off your Heart of the Ocean here. It's actually quite adorable. It's my elob is heavy. Oh no, it's just heavy. I just I just don't. I'm not used to it, but I love it. I might wear this if I got a Titanic again.
Speaker 3: What you should do is because obviously, once we've finished recording here, you've got to go about your job. You're just going to wander out and resume your kiss night show cramp. Just don't address it, just wear it and leave it on.
Speaker 2: I've got the celebrity sidekick, Georgie and a walker.
Speaker 3: She'd come it looks a little bit crystal ball lesque, just like the trip, says what was in Egypt?
Speaker 2: No, she'll say, oh, I wondered where they went? Did you fucking steal my ear? Should I keep them on a record on my phone and see what she says? Yes, yes, I forget.
Speaker 3: I'll want to hear a first world problem I'm having. Please now that I'm in the penthouse. I used to it as bark or what is it my Alexa from the kitchen. If I realized there was something I'm running out of, I'd be like, Alexa, add whatever the fuck to the shopping list. Sorry, if I just set anyone's off.
Speaker 2: Did you actually do you do that? Yeah? And then you just go on the Alexa app when you're at the shop and it has shopping list. I don't believe you. What do you mean? I don't know how to make it any clear. You've got a shopping but you don't, so you don't you don't buy online. You physically go to the shop, but you've got an Amazon cart that you look at. No. No, no, the Alexa app look shopping list.
Speaker 3: Currently there's three items strawberries, Armon and milk mini voltare, and because I ran out of them, I would say to Alexa, Hi, add that to the shopping list, and she does. And then when you're at the shop, so you can just open it up. And so I would just yell it as I'm cooking, and now that.
Speaker 2: The place is so much bigger, expansive, she can't hear me.
Speaker 3: And so in the time it takes me to walk all the way to the lounge room to bark orders at Alexa, and I'm like getting a new one to the kitchen. Yeah, right, you need to sometimes it's like fucking past the parcel and make Sean. Can you ask Alexa to add this to the shopping list? He goes, Alexa add this please, always says please.
Speaker 2: Do you have a camera? Still, like, where's the camera in the new place? Because you've got more rooms to put it all the cat can cat can push. Yeah, it's real tricky. I don't know where to put it. Yeah, we'll with the one better.
Speaker 3: I just stuck it up in the corner I had of you, of basically everything. No matter where she was, I'd see her.
Speaker 2: It's hard now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, it's officially at a point where I'm welcoming visitors.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I wonder going to be. I've got a gift and everything ready to go. I don't think we're having a housewarming at a time soon. We haven't planned that.
Speaker 3: But if you want to pop in, please do. I'm happy to have people see it. It's like unmessy enough.
Speaker 2: Oh that could be like you, I'd like that. It's popping whenever. So you are. Is it the very top? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like I keep saying, Penthouse more is a gap because you could have some really shit penthouses.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to be that fancy. It's the top level of the apartment block. Yes, yeah, but if you have a gorgeous balcony. My worry is that Isabella's gonna is gonna jump. She is too scared to even get to the edge.
Speaker 3: Basically, oh, Paul, okay, literally baby steps. I saw her out there yesterday and she kind of jumped up on the ledge and peered over. No, too overwhelmed and went up onto the actual ledge. No, she didn't jump up, she just peered over. Good because through the glass.
Speaker 2: I've seen it on funniest hoone videos. They jump up and they slip off the railing. No, I keep trying. It was sure Sean that she's not that dumb. She's not. She wouldn't say my hat. I turn up and she ships in the corner. Oh my god. I felt like such a fucking bad mother. Why because I felt a bit bad.
Speaker 3: They've got double glazing on our windows for like the noise, and that means there's no window sill. They've put the glazing where the window sill would be. And she used to love yearning from the windowsill.
Speaker 2: Of course, like father lake son. When we first moved and she.
Speaker 3: Tried to jump up onto the window still realized there wasn't one just Topple Town. And then so I got her a cat hammock that you suction plugged to the glass, and so I put it up for her because I'm like, she'll love that, should be able to at the birds. She tells me to spend all day up there, and there's so many more birds. I'm going to get a bird bath it or fucking make her die watching all the birds on that balcony.
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 3: And so I thought I'll give her a good view while she does it. I forgot to factor in the stunted legs. Oh yeah, Connie's got to Oh bullshit, Connie's ten times the fucking size of Isabella.
Speaker 4: I know she's not. She's got those stunted legs.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, very I don't know if you remember, Cheery, But because Isabella had a teen pregnancy, same currently that stunts their growth. She wasn't fully grown when she got pregnant, and so it just kind of stops the growth there.
Speaker 2: So she's permanently a very little girl. True, she is sure. She's so short and stout. And so I put her up on her fucking hammock and I went, you go, sweetie, what do you think? What can you see? She went to jump down? Oh no, I hadn't facked it that. I maybe put it a little bit too high for her. She nearly snapped her neck sean, and I just went, was that high? Yeah? Like she couldn't land on her feet?
Speaker 1: She was?
Speaker 2: How high was it?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Window? Not even that high?
Speaker 3: You know, like the glass sliding doors, they've got the little blocks in the middle, like halfway I put it there.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have thought that too high? No, oh, the poor thing. Did she did she guimper? Or was she pissed off with you for the whole day because cats get.
Speaker 3: Now, she was fine, she was fine, but I think she's very scared of the fucking hammock now.
Speaker 2: Oh god. See, sometimes I think I'm a dog person, and then I hear things like that, and I think peaceful because Hamish will not stop entering the room when I'm in there with Stephen, and he wants to be on the man. He wants to be in the action, and it is painful because cats just know, Oh I understand what's happening here. I don't want to be part of It's like, what's that smell? I want to lock it.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: I love dogs, but only when I can send like. They will just get up in your shit and I don't appreciate it. I'm like, who the fuck are you even any elevator? It's a very pet friendly apartment. I live in the whole complex, so there's always a bloody dog in the fucking elevator just getting up in my shit, sniffing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know you. Yeah, yeah, dogs respect boundaries. Yeah. I got a full allergy test done. Apparently I'm allergic to dog saliva. I hate to think how you learnt that, how did you ingest dog spit? I house sat for my friend britt Brittany Hockley from Life on Cut the podcast, and I had a full allergic reaction to her dog. Remember I showed you. I posted it in the group about it.
Speaker 3: I feel like you weren't sure if it was the dog or if it was the fucking sea moss.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've done allergy tests for food and it hasn't come up. So it's like a process of elimination. We think it's dogs a lot. So you're back on the sea moss. No, I'm off the sea moss. Thank god.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm on the Semons sperm under the eyes. Something ridiculous. People on this podcast they always send me clips of skincare. They send me ugly bags, like add this to your bag collection? Would you like it? It's just a fucking fish. What ad this tor shoe collection? Like, people must think I'm this disillusioned idiot that like, was it in the group or something?
Speaker 3: Someone said, I'll add this to the list the puri's latest weird shoe purchases, and I was like, the latest is there release?
Speaker 2: Totally? People, I don't know. I have no shoes. I'm wearing look bright blue shoes today. They're nice Converse commerce.
Speaker 3: It's hard for you to defend that you don't have absurd taste in fashion when you're wearing two hearts in the ocean sheet.
Speaker 2: Plus they weirdly suit you. I'm pulling it a well. Sapphire is my birthtard ah, it's the jab September thirty birthdae. I wear a lot of Safi Now.
Speaker 3: I gave you so much shit for the sea moss given that time on the podcast, we were trying apple side of vinegar because Katie Perry said so.
Speaker 2: She said it good for you.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you I've fallen for another Katy Perry scam. I guess not even a scam, but I've been influenced by her again. She posted a video where someone woke her up and said it's album release day and she wakes up and rips the mouth tape off.
Speaker 2: Oh, And I was like, mouth tape, what's that all about? I googled it and.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, you get the best night sleep ever because the pure nose breathing is apparently it encourages a deeper rest or some shit, And I was like, I don't need that much more information. So if it's good enough for Katie, I'll do it. So I've got some mouth tape, and I was pretty convinced the first night I woke up. The first morning after, I mean, oh that worked, wonders. I feel amazing. And Sean's like, I did have to reapply the tape a few times. Like I noticed in the middle of the night that you just feel like.
Speaker 2: I've spoken about this on the show. I have mouth taped for years. Does it actually do anything? Though I know I've stopped mouth taping. Stop mouth taping, I don't think it does. But it is right breathing through your nose. The oxygen you get through your nose is because your mouth takes in more and more carbon diox I don't think I know. But as dry mouth thing. Yeah, well I've got sleep at me now. So I have a nose machine on. So I had to tape my mouth so air wouldn't come out. But my GPS like if you vomit, He's like, you don't know the patience that I've had. He goes, if you vomit with mouth tape on, you'll die. He said, do not use mouth point or if you like have a bit of like sometimes when we sleep me kind of like reflux and a little bit of spit will come out. But if you can't clear it, you'll choke on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did stop using it because Sean and I were sick earlier in the week. I obviously caught enough.
Speaker 3: Him and every time I had like a flamy situation, I'd be like, with the tape on, it's the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the worst.
Speaker 1: What now?
Speaker 2: What? Yeah? You know what what I it? Swallow it? Yuck, I'm gonna be sick.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The worst thing is when you've got a congested nose in your mouth, tapes on your choke. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Literally, I said to Sean, do you want some mouth tape? And this is while he was in the full thick of the sinus situation. He goes, I'll die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't be putting that shit. Did you buy high quality mouth tape or did you if I would do that? Well, there is a big difference because the normal, just like tape medical tape, sticks you down, but the high quality moves up and down inside to side so you can fully move your mouth. Well, so it's like bubble gum on your lips and kind of feels like that. And also it doesn't attack facial hair. It doesn't peel off your skin and your hair. Mine barely says on like if I put on poor Poor, which I do a loss.
Speaker 3: Because of the bloody ADHD medication side effects, dry mouth all the time. So I put a bit of poor Poor on before bed, put the mouth tape on. It's it's like slips off.
Speaker 2: I've got I've got professional mauth tape. I can bring you some in. Remind me. Sure's actually Stephen on O one of our very first Light dates. He's like this this mouth shut up good, put this on. All right, we should go, We need to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, we hope this podcast made you feel at least better today. That's all just two percent.
Speaker 2: So we do catch you back on Wednesday. The merch reveal. You've got time to get your purchases in. Yeah, tallying up, who sold the correct the I'm with idiot or Mitch's five year anniversary Taylor Swift inspired copywritten plagiarightyse comes. Who's going to sell more merch? We'll see, all right, Thanks for the cake. It's very sweet, too sweet. No, it's good polish a whole slice and my jewels beautiful. Thank you everyone, all right, see you sou bye bye bye. Is It Just Me?
Speaker 4: Podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've get to follow on your podcast