Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for tuning in. I have you well this morning, Christian O'Connell Show. So once a week every Wednesday, I crop up doing some monkey tap dance for David Campbell and Sylvia Jeffries on Today Extra and I do it live from the studio here, And because it's live in this radio studio, sometimes I'm a little bit relaxed. Like yesterday, I was having a meeting with Jack and the team and one of the team had to go, you need to go and get ready now, and you're on in ten minutes, and so you do. There's three or four news stories and chipping my bits, and yesterday maybe I was a little bit too relaxed. I didn't realize that they could. I should have realized, because why wouldn't they. They introduced me and the camera was pointing at me in the radio studio here, and they started to talk to the other person and they're start to talk about how they're going to be easing restrictions in South Australia and New South Wales, and I'm thinking, as they're starting to talk about it, I'm thinking, we talked about Adelaide recently on the show, and I remember there's that strange little German village that's there, and so I leant into the intercom as I do during the show by Sue to chat to The producers are all out in their little gallery there, and I.
Speaker 1: Go, hey, what's the name?
Speaker 3: And I forget that there's a TV camel pointing at me right and I thought maybe they dip my microphone until they come to me so they won't be to hear me. But even so I should have thought that I'm live on TV. They still have seen me just leaning out a shot chatting to someone.
Speaker 1: It's not a good look. It's not very professional. And I asked the team, Hay team, what's the name of that German village? And Adelaide? Is it harmed off?
Speaker 3: This all goes now only for TV over Joe the poor lady who's doing her bit anyway?
Speaker 1: Highly professional, It's how it sounded, just.
Speaker 4: In time for school holidays. Let's get today's tag on this with Christian O'Connell and Joe Abbey. Joe, look at this new South Wales can go to your Adelaide and they can go for Ross and the Clarissa. They can get a pie floater.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it's it's also great to see you know flatmore team.
Speaker 1: What's the name of that German village and Adelaide? Is it homeo Condle?
Speaker 5: Pork knuckle Christian, you need to hear this again, heard me ask and they answered the question as well, quicker than the team.
Speaker 1: Let's hear this again. It's answer foot just.
Speaker 4: Time for school holidays. Let's get today's second this with Christian O'Connell and Joe Abby. Joe, look at this new South Wales can go to your Adelaide and they can go for ross on the gla they can get a pie floter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it's it's also great to see, you know, flatmating.
Speaker 1: What's the name of that German village in Adelaide? Is it home? Condle handle?
Speaker 5: That's where you can get a great pork knuckle. Christian.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 5: Yep, he's the guy with.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 1: I think. Do they think I was talking to them? And you think so? Just maybe this is the way he does it where he just randomly just blurt out, Hey, anyone remember roll ups.
Speaker 2: You can see the video. It's up on our Facebook page. Go check it out. You can find the show facebook pages The Christian O'Connell Show
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast