Speaker 1: Imagine, if you will, that you are in a place of great beauty. Some teenage boys walk past you, they yell out, they bitch tits.
Speaker 2: The world you see is a place of paradox of beauty and cruelty. It will cut you off at the knees then gift you a pair of easies.
Speaker 1: And that, my friends, is why you always always need a buck up.
Speaker 3: Baa wait I bad it bed trumpet this week. I don't even think there's a trumpet.
Speaker 4: Hello night Valvello.
Speaker 3: Listeners, what is the sound of this?
Speaker 4: Cheers biggest, It's a Color episodes.
Speaker 3: I also want people to know that Color don't sponsor the pot.
Speaker 4: No, they don't sponsor the pole.
Speaker 3: You would think considering we speak about it at least.
Speaker 4: And also aside from an espresso martini.
Speaker 3: And people on school this week and thirteen year olds drinking even think.
Speaker 4: They drink that anymore, I'm they're going to make espresso martini right. But every time someone has a coluere they go, oh, that's so delicious, particularly if you want to add alcohol slash to your podcast, a splash of coke if you're going out at.
Speaker 3: A mosque, was that a Russian something?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Am I thinking black Russian is vodka Klua and in Australia a splash of coke. But in Asia, just ice, they don't do the coke. You know, you drinks, you drink something you like, but I don't know much about alcohol. Do you think it makes me silly.
Speaker 3: Like sit down with a glass of color at night after a long work No.
Speaker 4: No, I think that's a bit of a sad sack thing that I would do. If I was on Facebook on a Friday night, I'd have a bottom of color on one side and a tim chands on and I'd just be like I look at them on holiday again overseas she lost weight, I would be one of those favor Yeah, that's her kind of thing. Oh my god, welcome to the back.
Speaker 3: Did it happen. Have you been ozempic bucked?
Speaker 4: No, you know that happened a little while ago. I've heard nothing further from that woman, but I haven't looked.
Speaker 3: At my Someone message Kate on Instagram asking if she was on ozempic.
Speaker 4: My dream for someone to ask that. I thought she was a buck whit, but she wasn't the best question ever, Yeah, great, I should do.
Speaker 3: I want someone to get to the bottom of the zempic face thing? Why why does losing weight on a zempik make someone's face look different if they just lost the weight naturally.
Speaker 4: I don't think it does. I think it's just that they've done it quickly, so maybe it's a more marked loss of volume, right.
Speaker 3: But also I don't know.
Speaker 4: When people talk about buckle fat removed.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, that happened a couple of years ago, and everyone in Hollywood, all of us got cheekbone and cheekbones.
Speaker 4: But why would you ever suck out the fat from your face?
Speaker 3: Keep it in there?
Speaker 4: In there?
Speaker 3: Just is that what that was? They just shoved a thing in there and sucked out fat fat, made you.
Speaker 4: Your buckle fat. I think it's your cheek fat. I don't know, doctor will tell us. So I forgot to do something two weeks ago. I got to tell you something weeks ago when we were talking about serendipity. Do you when you did a stand up gig and people thought you were Rove And in fact I'd said to you when you were on the project with Rove from the other end of my living room.
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell your part you were blind on Colore.
Speaker 4: Just looked up from me s B anyway, So you know, we then had a conversation about serendipity and what it means.
Speaker 3: I the way you're saying that the real chart was. We didn't know what it meant, and we chatted.
Speaker 4: About and then Sash gave us the definition, which was like coincidence, happy.
Speaker 3: Sliding doors kind of moment.
Speaker 4: Okay, so do you want to hear the ultimate serendipicated this moment moment go? So that same day after the record, I get this message, just reading this instant message, and I'm like, what, hang on? Before before I read you this, I have to when I said you don't worry about being mistaken for Roe, half the world thinks I'm chrisy Swan. Oh right, do you remember me saying that to you?
Speaker 3: Sure? Okay, so people just mold people together. Yeah, but I'm like that's you know what?
Speaker 4: Ever? Yeah, just reading this instant message and I'm like, what did I live in Bologna? Then your cheeky face popped into my head and it was thrilling. And here's the message, right, so that this person's got in their DMS. Hi Chrissy currently sitting in Florence and loving it, headed to Pisa and the coast tomorrow for a swim, but headed to Bologna the day after for lunch. Any suggestions, This is my wife's account, as I'm too much of a tight ass to have two international sims. And she's making a stop there because you live there. Ha ha ha. Glenn chrisy Swan, but he's.
Speaker 3: Molded like three different things into one.
Speaker 4: And he believes that Chrissy Swan lived in Bologna.
Speaker 3: Christy Swan lived in Bologna. Then his messaged your account.
Speaker 4: No, Chris's message Chrissy. That message said Ursy Swan, and she sent it to me on the very day that I had said to you, half the world think some Christies?
Speaker 3: Did? She reply? That's pretty funny. I don't know what she should have really gotten into it and given them really bad advice and throwing you under the She could.
Speaker 4: Have to actually anyway, isn't that amazing? And I had not messaged her since before she went overseas, So you think that that popped up into her world the day that we spoke about serendipity.
Speaker 3: This is serendipitous. Yes, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: I don't think that.
Speaker 3: I think actually I think that's a coincidence. Serendipitous is about when things happen that makes like the butterfly effect, things happen after it, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he's pissed. You are absolutely you don't tell me what you're shicked?
Speaker 3: What eyed story you mun.
Speaker 4: Filthy?
Speaker 3: Tell you because it makes me feel insecure. I told you this story. Tell me. I'm forty years old and I learned that you only looked.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: I learned something about myself. Not long ago. I went and got botox, thank you, a little bit of bobo right, went to a new Bobo per and just no warning everyone. If you ever decide to go and do something like.
Speaker 4: This, Yes, they get you.
Speaker 3: They they need you. They will neg you down to bring you back up using their products. So this this guy's old school, I reckon. I wouldn't say raw dogging because that sounds inappropriate. But he he didn't take photos, they didn't bring anything up on a screen. He kind of like placed his hands on your phone on my face like the Godfather and just had a good look at me.
Speaker 4: Isn't that what they do?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: This is the first time for me face doctor to.
Speaker 3: Do like a like a non na, there was just this like smooshing.
Speaker 4: Did he grab your ear gently and give it a little tag like the Godfather?
Speaker 3: Nobody? Yeah, it is like a little smoochie thing. And then he stood back and goes, hmm, so your face is lopsided, you've got a lazy eye, you've got.
Speaker 4: A weak jaw.
Speaker 3: We need to do that, and you like, man, I just gave me in for a little bobo. That's what I said. I learned from a botox doctor a couple of months ago after forty years of living, and apparently I have a lazy eye. And I went home and looked in the mirror, and I have.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can see your own lazy eye.
Speaker 3: I have a lazy eye.
Speaker 4: Isn't that like trying to catch your reflection? I don't think you have.
Speaker 3: According to the botox man, I did. And then he said, it's okay.
Speaker 4: But it's all right because your other one's really hard working. Souine them. They're very balanced. They've got good work life balance.
Speaker 3: And then he told me, but don't worry about it because if I'm ever on TV and stuff, he said, just move my head around here, all right, I'm going back. I remember week jaw.
Speaker 4: No, you don't have a weak jill.
Speaker 3: Thanks, mate, you don't have a weak jill. Don't no, no, this is awful. This is worse than the mall machine. I'm just saying to anyone, be prepared when you go in the one that hasn't done any work yet.
Speaker 4: Is it that one?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I can't remember now. Now I get confused about which one you've seen, which one I see in the mirror. But that's just a warning to people. If you're ever going to go and get things done, you know what, they're going to say stuff to you.
Speaker 4: Because their job is to find the imperfection. I'm totally on board with that. It's like, well, who goes to the doctor to be told, don't.
Speaker 3: Tell me something you can't fix.
Speaker 4: How about that that fix the lazy arm?
Speaker 3: He told me he could.
Speaker 4: He should be able to fix the whak cheese. He should be right in his wheel hair.
Speaker 3: He told me he could. He said he could, but I don't want to.
Speaker 4: He said, you're defining characteristic.
Speaker 3: No, my lazy jow people have always said that, known for my lazy jaw. He said, for a man to fix their jaw line, it's filler and so they just can't.
Speaker 4: We talked about did he mention human growth.
Speaker 3: It's a bit of a step up from philer, But then he did say it moves on men, and especially on not on men on jaw lines.
Speaker 4: He said, if it moves around anyway, whatever, I've lost interest. You don't need anything done. You absolutely beautiful. I've lost interest. And also, let's get that doctor on the line. What did you tell him? What was wrong with his face?
Speaker 3: No, it was actually pretty good.
Speaker 4: I was he it should be? Was Hey, what's that going to tell you?
Speaker 3: I lost interest?
Speaker 4: I lost interest in that?
Speaker 3: Fair enough fantasy?
Speaker 4: You said, you want to speak of strange fantasy. I was reminded of the other day.
Speaker 3: As in sexual No. No, I mean it's just a question, you know.
Speaker 4: No, I realized that this fantasy that I have involves skunks.
Speaker 3: Okay, And you know how you've always heal you always sit down everyone, you always hear about skunks.
Speaker 4: No ever, you were growing up on American stop like who's the Boss? Or that he always comes up in American folklore pop culture.
Speaker 3: Sure there's a cartoon.
Speaker 4: Popular, but they don't dwell so much on his sect other than his But apparently the smell of a skunk is harendous and impossible to remove. Are you not intrigued by that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Are you? I'm like, I would love to be.
Speaker 3: This is the fantasy that I.
Speaker 4: Would Apparently you can't get the smell out for weeks, like to see how strongy is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your fan disease is to get sprayed on my skuk, so you can deal with it, so I can.
Speaker 4: See how strong it is. And then I'll be like, oh, it's really bad. Don't come in here. It's really bad. Like how bad could it be? It's apparently the one of the worst smells in the book. Now, who doesn't want that extremity of.
Speaker 3: Experience word fantasy?
Speaker 4: Then I would love it because apparently if you get sprayed.
Speaker 3: Up by a scut, yeah you've looked into it, Yeah you have.
Speaker 4: You have to have a bath into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone's pulling your leg.
Speaker 4: I don't think so google itself, like she apparently is supposed to.
Speaker 3: We on someone when they get a blue bottle.
Speaker 4: Highly esteemed producer in some parts of the world. Hello Sasha French, get googling.
Speaker 3: Just imagine if Kate was single and I don't want you to be Pete, but mention.
Speaker 4: If you were would be terrible and.
Speaker 3: On a first date with someone, Yeah, they'd google like get to know questions so you can get to know them. And they said to you, it's your fantasy.
Speaker 4: I hate to hate that.
Speaker 3: Do you know skunks?
Speaker 4: Just don't you think that would? It must be the most incredible thing. What does it say, sash?
Speaker 3: Tomato juice is not does not skunk?
Speaker 4: What I'd be wasting juice strong enough smell on its own, actually mask. I thought I'd have to go to cost Coat to get a big enough quantity of tomato juice, And then I'm like, would I go? Obviously, I'd have to go before the skunk encounter because you're going to get in it after what is this smell? Thinking about it? Just because something came up the other night on some TV show, someone mixed skunk and I went, you had me at skunk?
Speaker 3: I think you just want to have a bathmato juice like.
Speaker 4: A bloody I also wouldn't mind doing that, but I would like there to be a greater purpose. Well, I just thought that's an amazing It might be a buckhead if we do in America or even are.
Speaker 3: They in zoos here in Australia. There's no skunk pen.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Get a photo?
Speaker 4: Do it here? I want it to be in America. Just what have you found to Google?
Speaker 3: Can you buy skunk smell or something that's bottle it?
Speaker 4: It's just the most it must be the most amazing thing. Anyway, Obviously I'm alone. Couldn't you share a fantasy place? I just thought, wouldn't everyone likes just to experience it?
Speaker 3: My fantasy is so boring, that's so boring? What is I'm so boring?
Speaker 4: But I don't believe I feel.
Speaker 3: Comfortable saying it now because of the skunk thing?
Speaker 4: Do you need a drum roll?
Speaker 3: No, because it's you'll hate it, You'll be weird, and you'll tell me you've lost interest.
Speaker 4: Do you think I lost interested in your weak chin? I tell you it's interesting. I had a strong jaw, because no, I don't believe you to have a weak chin.
Speaker 3: He's a jawlin, not chin.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm saying, because now he's living rink free in your.
Speaker 3: Head, in my week hand, and.
Speaker 4: Now it's just giving you something tedious to bang on about. You don't need to. You're very handsome.
Speaker 3: Your jewelry, my fantasy is eating the Simpsons pizza, as in I love the Simpsons, the TV the pizza that they all eat. What isza pizza? It's just pizza. It's an animated pizza. I just want I think that's a great fantasy. Cheese pizza on someone must make it. No, but it's something about the way the animation of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that it looks I want it.
Speaker 3: I want it. Sometimes it's got pepperoni, yeah, I think it is, or a cheese could be a cheese pizza.
Speaker 4: The way very hard to eat an animated pizza. I mean, I've got more likely of my fantasy coming to a fantasy. That's your fantasy.
Speaker 3: It's an all right one. We don't fantasy. Shame on the.
Speaker 4: You and such were really not such. Have you got a fantasy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: You can buy skunk essence or hunters use it for what to attract apel to mask their own smell?
Speaker 4: Can you buy in Australia?
Speaker 3: So a hunter going out to the forest himself in a scuk.
Speaker 4: So the deer does smell, but obviously the.
Speaker 3: Skum doesn't smell too bad that the deer doesn't run away. Can you order some?
Speaker 4: Well, the deer would be used to the smell of scuff at that, but I don't want to have it.
Speaker 3: She can happen.
Speaker 4: True, my life ruined just with something out of a can like it's cheese whip. I don't want I want it to happen. Yeah, I want tail up and then a clown.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait if Sash can find the starts of this app about who listens to the end? I want to see the numbers.
Speaker 4: Why do you think people will drop off? I wouldn't. I've got that, by the way, speaking of listeners, and I don't want to be You know, one of the most incorrect sayings in the world is I hate to say I told you. That's the biggest lie. Everyone loves to say.
Speaker 3: I don't classic week gin.
Speaker 4: Don't see that thought.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's gone so handsome, it's gone.
Speaker 4: Okay, what about this? Here we go Nate Valvo Love the there's a picture. What's in that picture?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's a picture of Mello. He's reposted Derby and oh he's replied to the story with me with Darby and Bearsky.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, so listen to this Love The podcast. I'm a big tough trade working off shore and he's spelt tough tu double eve. That's h O double t yes, isn't it. And I'm not embarrassed to download the podcast and laughing face emoji and look at his avatar on his page. It's not even it's him. Look at him, m.
Speaker 3: He's doing mud biking, mud biking trail bike and covered in mud and a helmet.
Speaker 4: A man listening to the buck and he does weak chinned homoe.
Speaker 3: We want our men.
Speaker 4: How lovely, because you know what what you know what men love what men love? Well formed people.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Here you don't have to deal with aside from your chin business people's new.
Speaker 3: Roses smelling like a skum.
Speaker 4: We can have some rough play, all on the basis of the fact that we love each other and we all have a very healthy sense of the world and how we operate in the world. Shut up, Sash.
Speaker 3: I have a theory, Yes, I love a theory that September October. I can't explain it that September October is the Thursday of the year. Does that make sense? I can explain it because because people people.
Speaker 4: The friday of the year.
Speaker 3: Yes, December is the Saturday, December, Saturday what's January Sunday? And it doesn't make sense. But this is why saying it doesn't make sense. But January is Sunday in my head because it's you're recovering from December. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: I'm just thinking no one.
Speaker 3: Really makes plans for January. Yeah, yeah, I think that's a great So January is Sunday. December is Saturday Saturday.
Speaker 4: Okay, December is crazy. November's Friday afternoon. Yeah, Friday afternoon, Friday. You're a bit exhausted, but you've got your third win.
Speaker 3: And September October is Thursday because times, I've got a text this week about Christmas about people wanting to lock stuff in, and Mum's already kicking off about who's.
Speaker 4: Where, and we're running and have had time for our below deck party. Oh we I think we've got to do it in September. When do you leave September?
Speaker 3: Now? We're in September now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we are, Hey on when do you leave your holiday? Okay, we'll have it the week after maybe two back from your holiday, three weeks after, three weeks after that, okay, maybe in November. Below Deck bar too crowded. November two difficult.
Speaker 3: October.
Speaker 4: I'm going to We're going to go last week of September or first week of October. October is great?
Speaker 3: Is next week or the week after? What is it going?
Speaker 4: Some time to organize ita October October for October. That feels like anyway must be done.
Speaker 3: It must be done.
Speaker 4: It must be done.
Speaker 3: Below Deck October party must be.
Speaker 4: When we were discussing it today, Gypsy, Lewis's girlfriend, started.
Speaker 3: Googling ps before you continue. Yeah, your son's relationship hit the media a few weeks ago, and I forgot to ask you about it. There was an article about your son. Yeah, Lewis dating Gypsy Sobrano's daughter. It was in the It was in the rags, mate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what does it say about it?
Speaker 3: I know something about the babies. Babies, you know, it's like a celeb parent couples today. It's a bit exciting.
Speaker 4: This morning we were discussing the party and we went, we have to do the below deck birthday. Party's birthday also my birthday. But really, as the mother of someone who's twenty one, I've got an honorary position. It's a below deck theme.
Speaker 3: So what you're owed this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm ode I'm ode.
Speaker 3: What did I thought you.
Speaker 4: Said ode as in a Greek poem?
Speaker 3: No? No, that wouldn't have made sense, so I didn't. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, but the English conversation we're having, you know which one I meant.
Speaker 4: Like saying to an ancient Greek, I know how much do you earn? Sorry you are in anyway? No, they were so Gypsies started googling outfits for bearsky to wear.
Speaker 3: I love this, but that's the dog. Yeah, little bow tie. Bow tie the thing that the Internet doesn't tell you about when you try and put something on your pet. Pet.
Speaker 4: Well, this is what she tried to get him. She wanted to get him a baby shark outfit, and Lewis said that would be cruel. Well one Christmas, he doesn't want that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what one Christmas? I tried to put a bloody dog Christmas hat on the dog chaos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't lie.
Speaker 3: They hate it.
Speaker 4: I don't love that, but you know what, they are partial to sunglasses. I am an absolute sucker one hundred times out of a hundred for a dog wearing sunglasses? Are you never? If you're tired of dogs wearing sunglasses, you're tired of life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've always said that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: Don't be talking about who septem Roctober months. We're in Thursday really good, and I'm a bit tired. We're not quite into Thursday yet at the start, but I'm a bit today morning. You know, I kind of want it to be December Saturday, and I'm just a bit over it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know what, you know, there's no respite now, and you know what, let us draw comfort from this lean in everyone we mercifully are not the Americans who also in this really congested part.
Speaker 3: Of Halloween, Thanksgiving, thank Christmas Giving.
Speaker 4: Thanksgiving is Christmas before Christmas?
Speaker 2: Like it?
Speaker 4: What is it two weeks after Halloween? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Who did that? Stupid?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but it's almost because when we were living in Italy and our neighbors in the plant so we lived, so they had the apartment next to us, so there was a lift that went up and it was shared between our two apartments. They also had four children, Denise and her husband Jealousy, and they did Halloween. I mean, they did Thanksgiving for all the Americans who were at the school, which was not that many. But so I witnessed first hand what involved in a Thanksgiving and it is oh my, the foodness, the food and the very specific foods and these mushroom and of course they were in Italy. They had to source a turkey. No turkey in Italy, well no, not the American style turkey. They had to go to the American military base. And yeah, to.
Speaker 3: Get the turkey, they had nothing else to do.
Speaker 4: Amazing anyway, so let's be grateful. We've got minor. We dip a toe into Halloween. Fine, but then we've got We're pretty clear. Maybe there's some Melbourne Cup madness, but otherwise we're all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, get excited.
Speaker 4: I love it. I'm now looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: Speaking of meals, now that the weather's getting better, you don't want to be a negative Nancy. On the show what was his name, we came up with sad Sam.
Speaker 4: You don't want to be a sad sax Sam.
Speaker 3: Know that the weather is better. People socialize, more is done. Long and cold, long and wind, constantly windy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was so wind it.
Speaker 3: Was windy for three months.
Speaker 4: Women and cats hate wind.
Speaker 3: Wow and cats. I knew about the women.
Speaker 4: And cats and women particularly hate the wind. Like who loves the wind?
Speaker 3: I want to bullshit on something. Oh this is I've just changed topic.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: Oh? Here you go. Yeah, I call bullshit on people that think they act different when there's a full moon.
Speaker 4: Give him the cooker, Give him the cooker.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it. I don't believe you, as you being the person who says it when people are like, oh that's a full moon. That's why why it's made up? Okay, all right, I don't believe it.
Speaker 4: Do you believe in tides?
Speaker 3: In tides? I understand the human brain is eighty percent.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to say that, but I'm going to say, do you know what controls the tides?
Speaker 3: Gravity?
Speaker 4: The moon?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the moon cycle? Yeah you get sucking it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the moon is powerful enough to make waves wash up onto the shore and then push them out to see again, there is but you don't think that it could affect you. So you're mightier. You're mightier than the ocean.
Speaker 3: Specific you know you. I'm fine, what Lee? So what did you know that? So what would you do?
Speaker 4: Because I think it came up and you never answered.
Speaker 3: That's we want to tell you. The middle name is Lee.
Speaker 4: No not that you wouldn't we do tend to get distracted.
Speaker 3: Return seven episodes later.
Speaker 4: Do you think my friend who's a nurse.
Speaker 3: A friend who's a nurse said, yeah, everyone's not worse on a moon.
Speaker 4: I never heard that before, never heard that. It's who is she?
Speaker 3: I don't want to name and jam be embarrassed?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What embarrassed? That? What?
Speaker 3: But she's calling bulls in your every frame.
Speaker 4: No, I don't necessarily think that. I've never that's even the one I wanted to sall moon, but a hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Believe people go crazy. Well know that the moon.
Speaker 4: Has got some great power. You know what we are?
Speaker 3: So excuse me? Yeah, give the button ready.
Speaker 4: I'm so enthralled by the sun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone's like, say, god, I've just noticed something.
Speaker 4: Solar energy blood.
Speaker 3: The moon is the middle child. No one, it's not.
Speaker 4: The moon is the mother and the son is the father. There's no what's the middle charm was.
Speaker 3: Talking the other week about how middle child ignored.
Speaker 4: No, I get it, but not the middle child.
Speaker 3: No one talks. So it's the older child.
Speaker 4: The son gets the son's the oldest son gets.
Speaker 3: Attention because then gives us cancer. Moon's got nothing going on. Nont get the moon.
Speaker 4: No one cares about the moon.
Speaker 3: Know what?
Speaker 4: The moon is feminine energy that's largely ignored in our Excuse me, he wants to he wants the do you think that deserves the.
Speaker 3: Cook The moon is feminine energy? News to me? And so the sun's a bloke.
Speaker 4: And a woman's Arslan's pink cycle is twenty eight days, which is the cycle of the moon and energy.
Speaker 3: I never knew, Well, how often do you get on your rack? I thought the three of us were in sync. Clearly I was wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, the moon is totally fine. I love it.
Speaker 3: The topic.
Speaker 4: This is just the intro.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Everything is did that. I love it. I love your theory just as wrong as you are. I laughed that you had the confidence.
Speaker 3: The confidence my wing chin is made up by my confident attitude.
Speaker 4: You know, right, because your eyes too lazy to read some facts and check when you're wrong. That lazy.
Speaker 3: If one of my eyes is the moon, I don't care about it.
Speaker 4: You're not part of the cycle. Waxing or Wayne.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even the topic I wanted to notice.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Oh sad, sack Sam, thank you. There we go.
Speaker 4: Oh, I loved that. Now this is boring, but I want people, But can we I just say before we he sad sack, Sam.
Speaker 3: Weak gin Wayne?
Speaker 4: Okay, before that, can people please tell us if there's any moon madness?
Speaker 3: Okay? Sure, your experience with mood madness because listening, Yes, please tell us.
Speaker 4: Now, I reckon, I've got a nursey vibe about us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, okay, go on, sad sack, sad sack. Now that the weather's better, weakin, Wayne, So socializing is cranked up?
Speaker 4: Yes, gorgeous.
Speaker 3: What have you been doing well? It annoyed me. I feel that if you book a restaurant and you arrive and you'll take is outside, you have the right to burn that restaurant down to the ground.
Speaker 4: Oh you mean they haven't told you.
Speaker 3: Yes, not only that. Okay, I'll take one step further. Even if they do tell you, stop enough. I don't want to ever eat outside ever.
Speaker 4: Okay. So sah, she's an outside eater? Are you an outside eater? So, Peter, and I don't.
Speaker 3: Care for degrees?
Speaker 4: By me?
Speaker 3: Evening, beautiful sunset, Italy. Take me in. I'm talking about Astralia specifically. Just take me inside. Excuse Alfresco in Italy is a little bit different high street mail.
Speaker 4: I agree, Peter, and I never ever want to eat out people do. I find a barb barry and.
Speaker 3: They say, do you want to eat outside?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I do not want to eat my meal next to a car reverse angle parking.
Speaker 4: No, that's right, a trams starting, they motivate. No, I don't want any of it.
Speaker 3: A bird on my table.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm so with you. Some people they love it.
Speaker 3: Get me inside in a dark corner.
Speaker 4: You and I have never seen a French would say your to you or as we would say in English, I too, lazy eye. We have never agreed more real thing about it.
Speaker 3: Inside. Yes, I hate it, so you know I hate the most. You're sitting at your table eating, and then there's pedestrians, then there's the restaurant. You're split apart by the public.
Speaker 4: Terrible of foot people walking past, people walk a plast with dogs. Yeah that's right. I love the dog.
Speaker 3: The dogs are fine, but please take me inside. I agree. And when this COVID thing happened.
Speaker 4: And they all appropriated car park on the street, yeah, they've kept them there. The counsels must be making money.
Speaker 3: And they've kept all these like barriers up and you're sitting there trying to eat next to a concrete barrier.
Speaker 4: I get it. Yeah, you're one hundred.
Speaker 3: Do you know what finally agreed some twenty five episodes in number? What number of episodes is twenty four? A quarter of a century?
Speaker 4: Is? It's that quarter life crisis? And you know what we are?
Speaker 3: What we are?
Speaker 4: We came together twenty five episodes ago as a collection of rough hewn, raggedage rocks. But the river of the buck Up has flowed over us and we've rubbed against each other and we've had friction and rubbed down the downstream a little. And you know what's happened? What We've lost our sharp edges here? We all are just beautiful riverstones now that someone will take scoop out from the river and sell it by ninety Are you gooked? But aren't we so beautiful?
Speaker 3: If this was a bus, I would get up and swap seats.
Speaker 4: Do you know what can I tell you?
Speaker 3: Once I was on a bus like I've ever been.
Speaker 4: I was on a bus from the airport next to a guy.
Speaker 3: How's the Wi Fi on that bus? I always see it on the outside, It says now with Wi Fi.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't have had Wi Fi. Then it was when I kind of first moved to Melbourne and I was on the bus with a guy who had just got out of prison in Tasmania. He was really cute, like really cute and fun great. We had a great ride together and then he asked me if I wanted to hang out with him and go buy some weed. And I was like, I said no at that point, but I've never forgotten it. That's all God things.
Speaker 3: And if you're that guy, yeah, let us know. If you listen to the buck up from the Big House, you think people listen to us in prison? Are they allowed to podcast in prison?
Speaker 4: They've got everything into this part of the podcasting the people in this country inside what is Everyone's trying to grind out a life, to pay bills to whatever. And then they're like, you commit a crime, you get everything in prison. Not that I'm saying prison is a desirable place to be. First tell in prison they get net.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the shows on Foxtowe? It is a punishment.
Speaker 4: Anyway. I just think I think they do all right.
Speaker 3: Not that you know, if anyone from Foxdale's listening, I would love you to make a show, I wrote, so, I actually love Foxtelle.
Speaker 4: And you know what has bolted? Do you know what you've done? You know what that was? What opportunity knocking? You know what you did? What slammed the door on it?
Speaker 3: And you know what you call prison?
Speaker 4: Tells finger in the door as you sland it, they ain't coming back.
Speaker 3: I love Foxtown.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 3: For the first time ever, we have a text from Sasha's mother. Do we have a name? Texts Sasha's Does she live in New Zealand?
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh my goodness, listen to she tries. Does shen't quite figure out?
Speaker 5: She keeped, No, she wouldn't understand using normal messaging, with Facebook messaging like it just doesn't.
Speaker 3: The mother of renowned radio producer Sasha French know how to listen to a podcast.
Speaker 5: And she lost her phone and now she can't.
Speaker 4: And you know what, sometimes the apple does fall far from the trap anyway. But I had her and her two sisters over when we were living in Italy and they were on a trip and they came over for afternoon tea when they came to Bologna. Fascinating to see at work, Yeah, to see it there? What was your mum's maiden name.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, your aunties went to Italy, not your two sisters. No, sorry, got her.
Speaker 4: Mum and her mom's two sisters.
Speaker 3: That's how aunties worked.
Speaker 4: The don't act. Now you you're the one who didn't understand a very basic concept. Now you're pulling me up on it. Anyway, I'm fascinated by sisters, I think because I don't have one. Anyway, She's quite brutal. Your mum, I love it. She's brutal. And all the sisters are quite brutal. Love very they were gorgeous. We had the loveliest afternoon anyway.
Speaker 3: Brutal, yeah, brutal.
Speaker 4: So are you an example of brutality? Text from mom text from cleaning out? You don't want your baby book?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 4: As I'm about to stick it in the rash.
Speaker 3: Moved on?
Speaker 4: Kiss kiss in my.
Speaker 3: Seat, Sash.
Speaker 4: I know you've chidally, Sash, what baby book? Your cards when you were born? In the bin from the house. That that is brilliant. Keep the I don't know, there's a lot of I'm just so overwhelmed in my house now by style.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's things that can be thrown out before a baby book. No, I mean great.
Speaker 5: That really made me cry recently by throwing out my photography asking you, and then when I was there, she said she'd thrown out and said that I was never good anyway.
Speaker 3: Wait, hang on, threw it out.
Speaker 4: And she showed her You said, hey, mom, can I have my photography? I might take it back to Ossie And she.
Speaker 3: Said, I'll throw it out.
Speaker 4: It's really terrible. Also, Sasha's dad is fascinating because he's a monk.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, never told me.
Speaker 4: He's a meditating monk who also is an upholsterer. They're just the greatest. Life is amazing, isn't it. People are amazing.
Speaker 3: Episode and we just call it. Just find this stuff out.
Speaker 4: You are so you are absolutely you're cooked? Are you?
Speaker 3: My chair fell down?
Speaker 4: You're all?
Speaker 3: You know what you're not?
Speaker 4: Peace?
Speaker 3: You know what stage of drawing people get due where they blame the chair.
Speaker 4: That's a real twice in my life, that's the chair twice. I've had wooden cheese collapse. It's so devased. It's really devas. I know. Even look I'm flushing at the more around. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Bad parties, actual just parties.
Speaker 4: Carne sat down and terrible so terrible anyway, weak chairs week in week cheers, strong ass, love you, and that's a buck up. The buck Up Podcast is hosted by me Kate lane Brook and him Nate Valvo. It's produced by the brilliant Sasha French. Audio and sound by the magnificent Jack Lawrence you might call him Jack. And Dom Evans, Oh we're lucky.