Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Yesterday we were reminded our sales basically that Patsy is a serial complainer. Even a day well, even on a day off sick on Monday, managed to read off three complaints and day off sick where she apparently couldn't hear a thing, still managed to read off not one or two, but three people to email. No, you're quite right, we don't know, because there's a natural way of you being in the world. So yes, I said, why don't you balance it out and fire off three notes of praise? And you did that, Yesterda. I've got the notes you sent off here, these lovely emails you sent to three different organizations. And if you're a k Patsy, ok, if I read these out, was it hard to do? You know? You know what?
Speaker 2: Check?
Speaker 3: It was actually quite cathartic. I felt very good with myself at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: All right, tell me about Emma as a champion.
Speaker 3: Oh, Emma, Emma works at our local council. And I did cop a parking fine a Christmas.
Speaker 1: So you haven't paid it? Well special treatment.
Speaker 3: I was in Chris's car and so Okay, let me.
Speaker 1: Just cut to the chase and this The email begins. This WILLI, these are quite she did enough. Lay it on thick Joe. This is how it opens mail at Wyndham VIC dot God, that are you question? Someone's just gonna let get this today, Willie Wonka. No Hello. By the way, Willy Wonka said it best when he exclaimed, and so shines of good deed in a weary world.
Speaker 2: On my favorite line.
Speaker 1: I wanted to reach how and compliment one of your phone operators, Emma, whom I had the pleasure of talking to you today. Mine was a barking infringement inquiry and she must get these sorts of issues on a daily basis. But was very diligent and patient and got to the bottom of my issue subtast I don't want to pay it.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't the case at.
Speaker 1: All with the Wyndham City Australia's biggest growth corridor. Oh you didn't know it's a silicon valley.
Speaker 3: No, it is absolutely it is our municipality.
Speaker 1: Is it safe vans with people like Emma? Correct wham your strategy.
Speaker 2: It is yep.
Speaker 3: Out West is the country's biggest growth corridor, has been for a number of years.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you passed on my thanks, Patrician Newman. And then we go to another one. A word of appreciation service at the reject shop dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Oh that's my new favorite shop.
Speaker 1: Hi there, I just want to take no no movie quote for them. They didn't get her off a parking fine, Hi there, I just wanted to take time out of my day. Oh no, we're all busy.
Speaker 3: We're all busy, and you know that this is how important is.
Speaker 1: Just want to be a hi there, just want to take time of my day to highlight one of the employees and commend the customer service. I visited your Signo's store in Whereabit Senate store streets in Whereby around twelve pm today and the young checkout operator was very cheerful and help me with a Trio scrub dad.
Speaker 2: I couldn't find them.
Speaker 1: I couldn't find them. A bargain of my and fourteen dollars.
Speaker 3: For the pack three jack for fourteen bucks.
Speaker 1: That is good. In fact, he has served me before and as a lovely.
Speaker 2: Demeanor he does.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous young missus Robinson, cheerful graduate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a sweet young man.
Speaker 1: Kid, anyway, I wanted to say, you are lucky to have him. I'd love to have him around my property right day, Petrina knew. And then we get to this one, the big, great lovely He met the brief exactly and they're all relatable. These are everyday experiences that any one of our listeners could be going. Yah, I know what that's like. I'm buying a scrub daddy, I'm trying to get off a parking fine. And then we go to one of the premiere hotels in Melbourne where Patsy is barely a day she's not there, brown nosing Andre the manager. Well there we go. Andre, who is a great friend of the bort of this show, is loving. We love going there right and me just get my nose deeper up your BACKSIZEI air Andre, hoping you and your family had lovely Christmas and New Year. The hotel is bustling, yes amid the tennis and just says here amid the Tennis Open. Even though we're doing a big thing within the a which they paid a fortune to be show shed with.
Speaker 2: All the players are staying there.
Speaker 1: Christian has challenged me to write three males of praise today. The Cone if I had my way, you never from me again. That's next time. I want a free slap up lunches today, that's a great opportunity to thank you for our recent stay mates. Rates felt like a home away from home, and I wanted to particularly highlight here we go a whole letter.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it feels like.
Speaker 1: An oscar speech. Jeffrey for valet parking my car again, so real, so relatable, but putting text.
Speaker 3: He's like the big head hauncher of the Asia Pacific. And I turned up and here he is doing the car.
Speaker 1: Put the Asia Pacific car. He's the ma another one he emails a Pacific.
Speaker 3: It's like Andre's boss. And he was just like one of the commoners in the cars.
Speaker 1: So the commonis did the cars. I thought that was very for valet parking my car. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your Pacific Asia vice president put in brackets working cars him. How did you.
Speaker 2: Meet him? Add of lunch there before?
Speaker 1: God, I don't Jeffrey parking cars? Stop it. Jeffrey just like one of the commoners. Yeah, one of the old mumblies to do this. What about Katrina for being so bright and cagey showing us to our table and recommending some activities for the day.
Speaker 2: She was very sweet.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the Spa. Angel. Angel in the Spa for the most incredible.
Speaker 2: She was brilliant. Julian who Julian the maintenance boy. Julian, No, he saved my life.
Speaker 1: Ju Julian who rescued my wedding ring from the faucet at the train? A couple of more prosecco at lunch? Were you trying to get the wedding ring offs? You can go back and see that boy Jeffrey and the car.
Speaker 3: Already my engagement ring went down the plug. I thought I lost it forever, mate.
Speaker 1: Julian, Julian rescue my wedding from the four They when they wave you off, they would just go.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank god.
Speaker 1: There's at least six people involved in maintaining your overnights. You've got the se Asia Regional BB Get out this is coming now, Parker Car please only roasted on that show. I know you'll pass my ths onto the team. Thank you, and they're just not between a newman. Please call me Patsy. Well Patsy and enjoyed your notes of praise. Is back next week. This is a regular thing now, patsy Okay. Next week you're listening to the Question of Carl's Show podcast