Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try a vape?
Speaker 1: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think that people.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Yeah, because you're young and stupid, some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an out of Dillo trying to get ants out of a hole. Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Food bean fingered is an awful sensation. You haven't been thinking about the right person? Goodness?
Speaker 3: May this is?
Speaker 1: Is it just still to buy a couple of mitches?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: It's Jenna.
Speaker 3: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 1: Sorry? He is Mitch Julie and Mitchell Koo. How are you?
Speaker 2: I've got a bit of a spring in my step today? Can I just say I.
Speaker 1: Can tell normally I'm the one complimenting you, saying how good you look? You're doing it yourself. You don't need me.
Speaker 2: I wasn't talking about my appearance.
Speaker 1: Oh you do look good.
Speaker 2: No, life's going well. Yeah, well I only found in your rental. Huh.
Speaker 1: I beat you beat me.
Speaker 2: I'm moving very soon.
Speaker 1: Fuck you. It's so tough to find a rental with everything you want in the air kind of the bed, to the backyard and everythin it's tough.
Speaker 2: You got to do the rent fairy thing that I did. I saw that was who or what is rent fairy? You know how they've got like buyer's agents. Yeah, it's basically that but for renters.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what I need.
Speaker 2: But yeah, within two weeks she got the job done.
Speaker 1: So and what she just sent you the link and you were like yep, oh no, yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They'll go to inspections for you if you need them to. I didn't because I don't work for Oh yeah yeah, definitely recommend If people are struggling to house hunting.
Speaker 1: Rent fairy go give her a call. Have you got another fairy with this? Now? One picture to do another?
Speaker 2: A normal third wheel price keeper Jennet, she's a way today, but we've got a fill in third wheel.
Speaker 1: Hello, I got some star music, Yes.
Speaker 4: The stars. Wait is that Paris Hill?
Speaker 1: Paris? Wow?
Speaker 2: I wanted to get star in the podcast for I just haven't I?
Speaker 1: Oh, truly you have? I you got me on a star. Yeah, you sent me stars one of the videos you did your comedian. What is your brand? It's comedy, chaos.
Speaker 4: Comedy, lifestyle and chaos.
Speaker 1: That's it. I love that so much. It really does. Can I say?
Speaker 2: When I first met you, I I kind of did judge your book by its cover because she seems quite pure and angelic, doesn't.
Speaker 4: She I'm absolutely feral.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought, I thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah you are.
Speaker 2: My respect levels went through the roof after I found it. You're a bit of a gron. I thought you'd be so pg and you know, play it safe. And then I started following you and I was like, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love it listening at.
Speaker 1: My story.
Speaker 3: Wants to like I like Bogan angry Star. I'm like, yeah, she's she's here to stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like that. But also Star is a porn porn star name.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is, it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my middle name is also a niece, so start a niece like the Chinese. But no, illegit is illegit is Star a niece.
Speaker 1: That's my and your Christian name is Star yea with the double R?
Speaker 2: Of course, the double R.
Speaker 1: Do you have siblings?
Speaker 4: I do give.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I've got I'm one of seven kids. Oh my god, we've all got fucked names.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, unless I'm confusing you with someone else, I swear her siblings have cooked names as well.
Speaker 1: Rebel has like rebel and Narchy and chaos is the kids names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so we've got Crystal, Star, Kaya, Body, Shiloh, Sarani and Indie.
Speaker 4: Actually xpla do true?
Speaker 1: What are your parents' names?
Speaker 4: Tina and Roger? Roger and Tina?
Speaker 2: They ever tell you where Star? Where the double R came from?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Okay, so apparently there's a Shirley Temple movie and one of the character it's Captain January. That's the name of the movie, and her name is Stark. And ironically I had really curly hair like Shirley Temple when I was a kid as well. So I don't know, but it wouldn't it be awkward if my mom named me Star and I was like, really shy? Would She's like manifesting my career for me. She's like going, babe, someone's got am like, don't worry, mom, I've got this. But my kind of running joke on Instagram is that I've told everyone that my siblings' names are like Paprika Oregano.
Speaker 4: That's what I an Italian seasoning.
Speaker 3: That's great and people are actually believing it, and I'm like, I'm not going to tell them what they.
Speaker 1: Really seven secret herbs and spices, because there's seven of them.
Speaker 4: The colonel is screaming right now.
Speaker 2: I think is eleven?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I've got secret siblings?
Speaker 2: Is it twelve?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I think it's eleven.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jenna, can you go Jenna? And only Google starts, We'll never know the answer. It's great to have you here.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited to me here.
Speaker 1: We're going to be doing a sound of silence with Star coming up, a.
Speaker 2: Little prank call to one of your mates. See how long it takes them to hang up, to see how long you can string them along in total silence. It's very awkward, but I love awkward.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm love awkward awkward.
Speaker 3: I just want to put on record as well, I'm open to being pranked by anyone. If anyone is listening and they feel like pranking me because I feel like I never get to be involved.
Speaker 4: Yeahrank prank star.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've done countless podcast over the years and I've never been pranked by any of my co hosts. And I've always planned to see with this one over here and said, when are you going to prank me? He just never has, never has this interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm not into pranks. It just doesn't get me going. It doesn't It doesn't make me laugh. I hate pranks. I don't like when I just hearing someone not aware that they're being pranked.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking like evil ones. I do like harmless little ones.
Speaker 1: If I was going to prank you, I'll get a bucket of pig blood and pour on your head when you're walking to your apartment. I'm vicious. That's not that's not funny. That's what I mean. Also, coming up and is it just you from one of our listeners, but you can get stars start? Is it still start?
Speaker 2: MGM for mcgowwan Melbourne Cricket.
Speaker 4: That's me.
Speaker 3: It's named after me. I actually knew that, and someone brought up on I'm like, what the fuck is it?
Speaker 4: Mcgeah.
Speaker 3: Some people say mcg but I say mcgh on.
Speaker 2: Instagram that actually does have a nice thing to it. Star mcg It's like Nanny McPhee.
Speaker 1: You'd be such a good baby sit that you'd be a baby sea that I'd get a footfall in. Oh my god, my thirteen year old Mitch would get so in love with Jumper.
Speaker 3: I actually used to babysit heaps when I was younger, and one time one of the dads was so fucking hot and it was like, oh my god, fantasy guys, Well, like nothing ever happened.
Speaker 1: Was he into you or were you a child?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I was a child hopefully not. Yeah, what do you reckon?
Speaker 2: People would know you as on Instagram or TikTok. They're like, oh you know that chick ah because I'm the guy with the long hair. That's how people if they can't remember my name, oh you know that guy with the long hair on TikTok.
Speaker 3: I think TikTok people probably know me as the Eastern suburbs basic bitch chick. I have this series where I've done a bunch of them suburbs Basic Bitch Check, and I just take the piss out of people who live in Bondai or the Eastern Suburbs. I've got an Eastern Suburbs mum character as well. He goes to pilarate drives a range rover. Her son's name is Preston Summer Apple. I mean, it's not far from the truth as my siblings and all of our me so, you know, she's really just observing life and turning it into content.
Speaker 2: Should people ever refer to you as like, oh that chick that looks like Margot Robbie?
Speaker 4: Oh, you know sometimes, did.
Speaker 1: You skew a bit marks, yes, more than a bit?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Do I look like shit today?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You have in the past, Robie.
Speaker 3: I saw Mitch Coombs and he's like, oh, you rocked up without your costume today, And I was like, what's my costume? I realized I wasn't wearing any makeup, my hair wasn't done.
Speaker 4: I'm ugly to be no.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, it's nice to see you all stopped back. You were just like wearing a puffet jacket pony tail. I was like, look at her.
Speaker 4: I had no clothes on. I was completely was but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was like, get out again. You can't keep doing this.
Speaker 1: This is a podcast, So I can understand that's like me in my radio job. I wear slides when I'm a guest in I'm a grub. So you dress up. I've dressed up for you.
Speaker 4: Well, I got the dogs out today. Slides on the dogs.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Is it the toes, the toes, that's the dogs.
Speaker 4: Let the dogs out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Before we start, I have to tell you that Christ on a bike, I saw your inster story with your beautiful Frank Green water bottle with a little cocky in it. You had a cockroach in the map. This what happens.
Speaker 4: I believe you ad dressed me as a cockroach girl when I walked into the studio.
Speaker 2: So that's me.
Speaker 1: I actually said girl, and I'm something else days.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to change my buyer to cockroach girl. Okay, pretty much.
Speaker 3: What happened is I have an emotional sport water bottle, my Frank Green, my beloved. It's like my baby, and I want to take a sip because you know, hydration is key. Go to take a sip out a little straw. There was a fucking cockroach in there and it was still moving. It had like somehow wedged itself into the straw. And then I'm thinking, holy fuck, have I been drinking cockroach.
Speaker 4: Water for like the past god knows how long that has been been.
Speaker 3: And I just like chucked it into the sink and soaked it, and I'm like, I haven't drunk from it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, actually still traumatized.
Speaker 2: Have you ever actually looked inside those frank green water botles? Because I just refilled them, refill them and then I smear poor porl all over them. Sometimes I look inside the lin and go, fuck, I need to clean this more. Often it gets a bit ransom in there.
Speaker 3: It gets disgusting, especially because the straw is clear so you can see all like the little bits.
Speaker 4: It's pretty Fairal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta you gotta clean that thing thoroughly otherwise it will turn foul really quick.
Speaker 1: And the one I bought had a fucking pipe cleaner, and I'm not going to pipe clean my drink bottle.
Speaker 3: But now I just it's a good idea. So who knows, Maybe I've been drinking cockroach water for the past week.
Speaker 1: You have about you, so it's probably the new thing.
Speaker 2: Cockroach girl, Margot, Robbie girl girl, whatever you want to call I just go follow her on TikTok at star double a double. There's a pissy off that your instant handle doesn't match your teacher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my god, yeah, fucking kills. Yeah, I really want to. I really want to change it. But some other random person has the star handle. Yeah, is it important for you to have that?
Speaker 4: Do you reckon? I could like do a cashi and just give them like, well.
Speaker 1: I've tried to do that. I've spoken about this many times. I want the official Mitch handle, and a gay insta model from Santa Monica Beach has it, so I'm never fucking getting it. But I offered two fifty, then five hundred, and the current price is one grand US dollars.
Speaker 4: And he won't not too bad.
Speaker 2: But the thrillion dollars? What's that?
Speaker 1: It will be fifteen sixteen hundred. Maybe maybe it really worth it.
Speaker 3: People have spent money on worse things. Surely is it like a business expense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, of course I could business expense. Yeah, but I think if you change your handle, don't you lose your blue tick isn't works, so you can't change. You've gotta be careful with the handle.
Speaker 4: I actually don't have a blue tick, so probably going to step.
Speaker 1: Up, So do it now do it now before you do? You not have one?
Speaker 4: No, it's a bit povot.
Speaker 1: Why do we get start on the show?
Speaker 2: I think you're fun. I got you your blue tick?
Speaker 1: Did you? I did? But of course I am deserving of a blue tick. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But okay, well, is it that going to take that favor away from me?
Speaker 1: I'm not taking the favor, but we stay.
Speaker 2: In the writing is and you're very grateful at the time.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying if you wanted to get the cockroach from Star's water bottle of blue tick, it wouldn't happen.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that it would. I just said I got you the blue tick. Remember, so I've got power. I can do it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Okay, well Mitchell sending the email? It does work.
Speaker 2: Can you believe the ego I have to deal with?
Speaker 4: Maybe they'll change it to like the new model of Twitter.
Speaker 3: Didn't Elon introduce a new thing where you can pay rent?
Speaker 2: You have to rent it? And Jesus Christ himself is now verified on Twitter. I'm not kidding rightly.
Speaker 1: So if it's your first time listening, welcome to Is it just me? Everybody? We start to show the same every week to igems two is just me as Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know Mitch's star. You've brought one up, I have God God. Yeah. Also we have one from one of our listeners. And is it just you? Shall I go first? Shall I kick this out?
Speaker 2: Go for it?
Speaker 1: Let's jump in? Is it just me? Do you also know the real reason Sprite has ditched the green bottle? What do you mean Spry ditched their signature green bottle?
Speaker 2: Have they?
Speaker 4: What is it now?
Speaker 1: It's clear?
Speaker 2: I haven't seen that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pull it up.
Speaker 4: Skinny one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pull it up one skinny one, literally, the skinny one. No, no, no. So they've changed it from their iconic green Sprite to clear because it was too visible in pollution in the ocean. Oh fuck, because the only real bottle that has a color. Every other bottle is clear. But Sprite stood out so much in the sea and in the carcasses of dead whales that they went, fuck, this is bad for our brand, so they changed to clear.
Speaker 2: Where did you that?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 2: I'm going to make this point as I take a sip of Schwep's lemonade. Yes, Sprite have lost the fucking plot.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot going on with Spright. Have alot midge. That's it behind you. So that's the new one.
Speaker 2: It's still got the green sticker.
Speaker 1: It's got Yeah, the stick is green, but the bottle is clear.
Speaker 2: But they've now changed Sprite to Lemon lime flavored Sprite, and that's just the normal Sprite we've always known. And then they've changed the name of Lyft to Sprite Lemon Flavored, And I'm like, that's confusing because I thought Sprite was lemonade.
Speaker 1: Sprite's gone, Lift is gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, they've now changed it to Sprite lemonae flavor. They're trying to be coke where they have the range, you know how cocas, vanilla, yeah, diet, no sugar. They're now trying to make a Sprite rain. So they've got Sprite Lemon Lime, which is just normal fucking Sprite, and then they've got Sprite lemon which is what Lift used to be.
Speaker 1: You're right, what the fuck is sprite plast? Is that a subscription service?
Speaker 3: Have to subscribed to stream now only on sprite plast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for twelve ninety nine, you too can enjoy the.
Speaker 2: I would never agree to be a Sprite plus exclusive podcast. I'm off them at the moment.
Speaker 4: Okay, I thought Lyft was still a thing and that was just like Sprite's version of lip.
Speaker 2: No, they've bought it. They've brought lyft and just made it their own, and like it looks shit.
Speaker 1: I will say star. We were talking about this before we recorded. But McDonald's have removed full strength sugar sprite.
Speaker 4: They only have skinny sprite available now.
Speaker 3: Which is a sugar and it just doesn't hit the same When you're like super fucking hungover on a Sunday, you need your Maki's Sprite because.
Speaker 2: It was the right hey that gave me the hangover hack. If you have a McDonald's sprite, it'll bring you back to life. I only had two weeks to use that hack and then they ditched it. And they only have Sprite no Sugar at Mackets, which makes no sense because they have the range of coke. They've got coke coke no sugar. Why does that have to be one or the other. And I actually m seed Mackets function recently and one of their top dogs for saying yeah, we've recently launched sprite zero sugar and there's a really good uptake, really good feedback and I'm sitting there bart in my life. Then you have fucking ruined my hangovers.
Speaker 1: Corporate bullshit.
Speaker 3: I know if you drink it out of the bottle when you hungover, it doesn't hit the same because a lot of the time it's like flat as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What it is about maccas as well. I even one time got a hungry jack, Sprite still didn't hit the same.
Speaker 1: Did not. They must be doing something because they use the concentrates, right, they use like the sugary concentrate. Then they add because if you watch them pour it in the machine, it's like white black white black white black, like you see the breakup of the syrup and the carbonated water. I love it.
Speaker 2: It's just start a hashtag like sprite is over party or bite me sprite, brite me.
Speaker 1: We can work rhymes and ship fight me sprite Oh yeah, spikee me like spie.
Speaker 2: Don't be spriteful, don't be a sprite.
Speaker 1: Don't be spriteful. Macis because it's got to address makers.
Speaker 2: Right, that's gotta be. That's gotta be our campaign. Sprite stop sucking around.
Speaker 1: I'm not loving it. What about that hashtag? I'm just not I'm just not fucking doing it. Once again.
Speaker 2: I'm taking a sip from my swept fan apology then advanced Vibert seventeen eighty three.
Speaker 1: They were fucking making this concoction before Australia was even fucking settled. Imagine having a sprite back in those days. That would be like, you know, they say, what would you give a pilgrim if you saw this? Would kill a pilgrim? Not seventeen eighty three was a while ago.
Speaker 2: But they look schweps natural lemon flavor, naturally, not lemon lime, which is what brit acclaiming their lemonade is.
Speaker 3: It's such a lie to be like zero point five percent lime. Bullshit, there's no lime, so you can use the green.
Speaker 2: And now not use the green. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look this Jacob Schweb brought liquent to like this is true in seventeen eighty three. This is on their bottle read in seventeen eighty three with the creation of bubbles. So this cunt thinks he created the bubble cocky piece of shit bottling the magic of schweps of vessels.
Speaker 4: I like that the word schwepes is a bit of an odd one.
Speaker 2: Especially with my lists.
Speaker 1: But imagine waking up telling your wife in seventeen eighty three that you invented the bubble.
Speaker 2: I did a fart in the bathroom. I reckon, I'm onto something.
Speaker 1: She's like, maybe I had a bit of lemon, babe.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: Any kids called sweps for me? A little funck with hand off the light switch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, there has to be.
Speaker 2: PEPSI get inside now, Sprite no sugar ship.
Speaker 1: That would be Sprite middle name, no sugar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with like a hyphen as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: My daughter and my son kissed.
Speaker 1: That's good. Yeah, all right, well that's my agent. Really, I just fucking Sprite. I'm done, Sprite. It's cancer.
Speaker 2: They're being spriteful.
Speaker 1: Spriteys over partying.
Speaker 4: I'm not loving it.
Speaker 1: All right, Mit, you're ready for your agent?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hit me?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: He finally figured out the key to self care. Looking at each side, you reckon, you're going to get a kick out of this. Finally, once again, I saw her tiktook the other day and it just resonated. I was like, oh my god, it's so true. I'm gonna play you what she said. Okay, yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 6: Think I finally figured out the secret of self care, and the secret is do it for the aesthetic. I am so fucking serious.
Speaker 2: You know why vision boards work.
Speaker 6: It's because Pinterest did it first. Motherfucker.
Speaker 4: If you weren't thinking to.
Speaker 6: Yourself ten times a day, this is aesthetic as fuck what I'm doing, then you're doing it raw. I woke up this morning feeling like the greasy potato chip crumbs at the bottom of the bag.
Speaker 2: But do you know what I did?
Speaker 6: I did some stretches and some affirmation. I filed my nails while I was waiting for my Aztec clay mud mask to dry, took a cold shower like a psychopath, did my makeup, changed my outfit like six times, just to sip my ass here.
Speaker 1: Drink some fancy tea out of my fancy tea.
Speaker 6: Cup, and draw this picture of a rabbit with a unicorn horn, all the while listening to the Smiths. And you know what I thought to myself, I'm the main character in a John Green.
Speaker 1: Book right now.
Speaker 6: So you want to be happy, or at least convince yourself for a short amount of time that you are manifest your most recent Pinterest board and be just a little bit delusional.
Speaker 2: I was like, Oh, that's bang on. Yeah, self care is just doing it for the aesthetic. Oh tell someone's watching you when they're not, and you trick yourself into being cheered up.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I only wear those under eye gel things because they look cool. I don't know what the fuck they do.
Speaker 2: I really don't find those things effective. I think I said that last week. I think they look cool.
Speaker 1: They look cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have sensitive skin, so they kind of make my face burn a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 4: They look good, they look fantastic.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on that. It really is about looking as pretending as if you're being filmed by the reality crew your entire lot, and.
Speaker 2: You bet your ass this new place I'm moving into, I'm gonna make it so aesthetically pleasing so I feel like joyous all the time. I can't play them not so much. I live with the grot, so it's not possible. But I see you posting shit star on Instagram, like, oh, I'm off to the beach before my work out on the beach, and I'm like, I mean, I can't falter even though it sounds horrible. She does it for the aesthetic, and I bet she.
Speaker 3: Feels good after I don't work out on the beach. I've been going to the beach in the mornings. But I can totally relate to that video because like I get to get myself see Instagram pick when I'm there of the sunrise, and I'm like, I'm so much better than ever.
Speaker 1: What lie do you go to the beach?
Speaker 3: If I go sunrise would be like five thirty, but today I went there at like six forty five seven And.
Speaker 2: What do you you?
Speaker 6: Just walk?
Speaker 1: Just walk?
Speaker 4: I just listen to podcasts.
Speaker 3: Walk, It's actually beautiful. Grab a coffee and then I'll go to the gym, Like I mean, I'm very lucky. I don't have to rush to get anywhere at nine.
Speaker 2: A yeah, so what do you do? What time do you go to bed?
Speaker 4: In an ideal world, like nine p thirty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is so early.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I would love to get back to that.
Speaker 1: I'm on air at night.
Speaker 3: That's like my best self, my like best hot girl version of myself would be bed at nine, wake up at five.
Speaker 2: I love that. It's like you're off to a dawn seven something.
Speaker 4: Mummy says, lights on, hold.
Speaker 1: On, is that new. Is that like a new thing you've been like for a wellness kick.
Speaker 3: No, I just like I've always been a morning person, and I feel like if I ever want to come back to like myself in terms of self care and everything like that, that is like what I do. Just get back into those habits that make me really happy. I don't just do it for the aesthetic. It genuinely makes me really happy, Like having the sun on my face.
Speaker 4: It's just beautiful.
Speaker 3: It's all those little moments that you've already achieved in the morning and you set up for good day after that.
Speaker 2: I actually want to start doing more of a routine like that once I move, because I'm going to be living near this park on a hill that overlooks the city and I'm like, oh my god, getting up early and going for a walk there, that'll really set me on the right track for the day around.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my local walk is gorgeous and it just makes me so happy when I can get to do it.
Speaker 2: When I lived in like the CBD Sitney, I used to get up every morning at six am and go for a run around Darling Harbor and I loved it. Now it sounds like actual hell. Trying to pull that off. I don't think I could ever do that, but it's like doing it for the aesthetic, and then all of a sudden I was really fucking cute and loved it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, if only I could see myself as a passer by when I'm walking because I've got my music on, I'm kiss slaying the world. I'm walking on be I look hot. But if I could just for one moment remove myself from my skeleton and watch, it would be this gangly monster damn igorgan, stomping around fucking black wattle Bay, sweating and I breathed so loudly. People look at me when I'm like, oh, they must know who I am. No, it's because they sound like I'm having an asthma attack. Truly, Everyone like glances me, they love me, But no, I'm just dying.
Speaker 4: When I'm walking along the beach.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I pretend I'm like doing a catwalk, or actually just pretend I'm a character in a movie and I'm like, everyone's here me because I'm so fucking hot and mysterious right now. But in reality, yeah, I'm probably just like walking like an absolute fuck.
Speaker 1: No one can walk on sand I was gonna say, you walk on the path now.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not on the sand, thank god.
Speaker 1: Fuck that.
Speaker 2: That is not aesthetic. Sorry.
Speaker 3: I cannot deal with sand in my socks like that. The feeling of that just gives me the geek is just not really my vibe, I know.
Speaker 1: And you have to walk on the hard sand that's been touched by the water. There's such a final line. There's like thirty centimeters of like yes, like the really hard stuff, but then the water can get your shoes. But then if it's too dry, it's fun.
Speaker 3: And you're like half sinking into the sand every second step, you know. I was at the beach in Rose Bay the other week and there was a fucking sinkhole on the beach.
Speaker 4: I was walking with friends.
Speaker 2: I thought they were like a myth.
Speaker 4: No, okay, yeah, so did I. But this was so terrifying.
Speaker 3: So that morning we'd had a conversation about how we hate the feeling of having wet socks. Don't ever put that out into the universe, because the universe is fucking listening. So we're walking on this beach and I'm like, come on, babe, let's go back to the car. And I turn around and she's fallen into a sinkhole and her right leg, the sand is literally up to her thigh, and she's kind of stuck in the sand, half hanging out, being like, help me, help me. I naturally just start pissing myself laughing because it was film I did. And then I fell into a sinkhole as well, so then we're both stuck in these sinkholes and I literally almost wet. I think I did wet myself a little bit because I was laughing at it, and I found it to panic because you know when all the movies if you fall in quicksand you know, don't move, don't move because it will suck you in. And then I was like, I'm gonna get that's not real, be sucked down to like the depths of the earth right now.
Speaker 4: Anyways, we made it out, but sinkholes are real.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that would have been all over like that would have been front page news in Rose Bay, and you just imagine that would have been the biggest thing to happen all year.
Speaker 1: It was aesthetic. Yes, that's the main character.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: That doesn't happen to a b pot character.
Speaker 2: That happens to the star of the true and because you have the main character in that moment, everyone's like, will she make it? She's our favorite?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: You got something on your mind? Hit up at a couple of mitches on Instagram to get yourself on the shoe. All right, it's time for it.
Speaker 5: Is it just you?
Speaker 1: This is where we throw it over to you listening. We give you a chance to have an is it just me of your own? Something you've noticed you hate to appreciate? Of course? We joined by the Lovely Star, Hello Star by I get music for every occasion.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: It's thing.
Speaker 4: I feel like there are a lot of options for my name as well in terms of music.
Speaker 1: What else could I have done?
Speaker 2: One thousand Stars by Natalie Bassingthway?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is that is?
Speaker 4: Shooting Stars by bag Raider?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Why can't I think of any songs at star and It?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: What's that Pitbull one? Party like a rock Star? Yeah, porn star vibes?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Oh this is Steve. If you want a twinkle Twinkle little mew. No one gets that. Your parents probably would know their that's our girl.
Speaker 2: You're obviously in price keeper Jenets seat today. Whenever someone comes on for an neither just you. If they hear themselves on the show, they get a prize from her. I don't think we need to make a prize keeper, Star, do we? No, not for to Jenny can still look after that.
Speaker 4: So I've got a half empty can of Schwepes.
Speaker 1: That's quite nice. Do you have any merch you can give out? Donate them? Star?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a cockroach?
Speaker 2: Oh his drink bottle.
Speaker 1: She's currently ingesting it. But you'll get in about a day.
Speaker 2: So whoever we hear from today, make sure you hit a price keep Jenna? Who we got Alex?
Speaker 3: This is?
Speaker 1: Is it just you? Hey?
Speaker 5: Guys love the show? So is it just me?
Speaker 1: Or does coffee just help make your ship?
Speaker 5: Like I can literally go days without like have a bower movement, and then you just have one super coffee and you've run into the toilet.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was driving on my way home and was thinking like, wow, if I didn't have coffee, like, who knows how my stomach would be, I'd be fucked.
Speaker 1: I was driving home, I thought, you know who needed to hear this?
Speaker 2: The mitches, And I appreciate that they thought of us thank you, ale that's how you all.
Speaker 1: Should be listen. No, I agree, like I am very regular with my bower movements and it is always after my morning coffee at eleven am.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, I've not ever gone a couple of days, have you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm super regular as well, Alex. I feel like you might want to get that checked out.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a concern.
Speaker 1: It's a metamersal mate, but.
Speaker 4: Definitely the morning coffee does get the floodgates open.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't actually like that though. Alex was talking about it as if it's such a helpful thing that coffee does. I hate it when I when I have a coffee and I'm like, it might give me the runs in a bit.
Speaker 1: I'm on a green juice thing, actually playing sery juice a liter of plain celery juice every morning. It's like a little detox. It's a thing you have in the morning and you don't need anything for half an hour after, and it's meant to cleanse your liver out. I don't know. My dad did nothing but my daily drink. No, no, no, but my cholesterol is mildly high, so my dad did it and his cholesterol went back to zero. It's some hubido shit, but it worked for him. So I'm drinking a liter of celery juice every morning.
Speaker 2: As a meal replacement, Like that's breakfast, no no, no, I eat like okay if I'm hungry, but most of the time I'm not.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that shit goes straight through me and I I, shit, you're not and it just comes straight out as celery juice.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 1: I don't like that at all, not even how do you don't even feel anything? But it's a little bit it is, yeah, yeah, most definitely that thing would be bright gray awful. Sometimes my juice is not the best. It's like from aldi, so it sometimes there's little stalks left in it and it's floating in the drink like I'm not going to choose, so I drink it so that they just come straight out of storks.
Speaker 4: That's a bit of fiber there.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, guys, they passed all the way through with stalks. That is that's alarming problem.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm not digesting, probably, but I don't think.
Speaker 2: You're meant to. It sounds like it's meant to cleanse you out. That sounds like it's intended to just go in one hole and out the other.
Speaker 1: It feels great and it takes like twenty minutes. I can feel it moving. It's really good. I recommend the celary.
Speaker 4: So you have to make sure that you're at home after having this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what about if you're at a cafe or something having a brunch and you have a coffee and you're just sort of sitting there and you feel the sweat's coming on and you think, oh god, this is going to be like a coffee shit. Yeah, it's not going to be. It's not going to be a healthy stool. It's gonna run, it's gonna yeah, truly.
Speaker 3: You know, we always you want to aim for like a number four on the Bristol stool chart, but if you're having a coffee, you're hitting about a one.
Speaker 2: I actually get weirdly smug about the quality of my sheets. If I eat really well, which I have today, I actually can't wait to go home and shit, it's going to be amazing. I'm gonna be I'm so proud of that one. That is a well for you guys.
Speaker 1: Do you ever do like two a day sometimes?
Speaker 3: Now I've just come back from a troop. I went to Fiji, and on the last day that I was there, I got food poisoning. You just brought up the sweats. I was calling it Fiji farts. Don't trust the farts. So I was in the line coming through the airport to fly back to Sydney and I felt the sweats.
Speaker 4: Comely and I just knew.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh shit, oh yeah, oh shit, it's about to come out of me like lava. My vision started to go blurring, my hands were tingling.
Speaker 4: I made it through.
Speaker 1: I like, why that fuck?
Speaker 4: I have to get food poisoning on the last day of a trip and I had to sit on a.
Speaker 2: Fly the flight would be absolutely harrowing. And I think it's kind of implied on an airplane that yes, there's a bathroom there, but don't gladdy you you freak. It's weird everyone looking at you like what are you doing?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I agree, And also on all flights back from Ballei or Fiji, they should have three toilets in them. They should build planes on purpose, build them for the fact that everyone has barley.
Speaker 3: Oh that would be the worst if you had like proper like Luckily, when I got on the plane, I was feeling a bit better. But if you were in the thick of it like that would be fucked. Oh god, just get a seatbelt on the toilet. Sit there, the whole turbulence they had that.
Speaker 2: The seat belt like on. You're like, well, I'm on this throw.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, thanks Alex for taking us down this round talking about ship and we've broken off about ship.
Speaker 1: If you want to get in touch on this, this a message a couple of mitches in the DM prise yourself in prize.
Speaker 2: Now, Sorry you haven't. Is it just me of your own as I do?
Speaker 4: And I'm sorry it's also about ship theme today? Do I have a little sound?
Speaker 1: Bradley will count you the orchestras down? Okay?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Like care?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: The period poos get worse as you get older.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah they do, don't they preach it.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of menstruating mitches in the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm on the blob at the moment.
Speaker 4: Okay, looks rags.
Speaker 2: God that is so white tracks.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know if any Sorry, please explain plain to you period poos before. But I feel like when you younger, you're just like, oh yeah, first period whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm twenty eight now, and it just gives you, yeah, all those aesthetic habits, Yeah, clearly, and SPF every day come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, So you get your period and that is shit in and of itself, and then it does something to your bowels as well, and you're pretty much weaning.
Speaker 4: Out of your bum the whole time you have your period.
Speaker 1: So it's liquid, it's liquid.
Speaker 3: It's liquid, and sometimes you get these stabbing pains in your bumhole as well. It doesn't mean like stabbing pain or I need to pooh, like, you just randomly get these pains and you're like ah, and then it passes and it's gone, and.
Speaker 2: Only for the time that you've got the rags.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's shit, a lot of.
Speaker 1: It, quite literally.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there a male equivalent of that?
Speaker 4: Do you guys ever get near stabs in the bum or.
Speaker 1: Like you do, know what show you're on? You know, after you like you've come and we have youurethroughs. I mean, I'm sure you have yourrethroughs as well, but ours is just like on the outer like the first Wii, after you finish, it feels different because it's kind of clear and the pipes out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's got to push. It's got to push the pummies out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the sentiment, the lines like the celery juice.
Speaker 1: It's very similar and I got chunky cam at the moment. It's the salary, it's the celery. But there's something about it kind of feels good. It's kind of like scratching an itch, like you kind of feel like it feels good.
Speaker 2: I like it. It does feel wrong if you don't piss afterwards you get ut. I's right, yeah, yeah, you got to piss after Does the same apply for men?
Speaker 1: Think so? Maybe not?
Speaker 2: I know think that's the thing with women. Right, you meant to piss after you get.
Speaker 3: Ridar you're a doctor, answer doctor Starr McGee here, definitely pierce after a route. Yes, sometimes it's hard because if you don't need a pee, you've got to like push out.
Speaker 1: Do you have a partner?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: His name's Matt.
Speaker 3: Matt.
Speaker 1: I'm Matt, shout out Matt, So do you is it? I guess it would be awkward, like even on a first date or I'm sure you're the helling have you've been together four and a half years, plenty of time? So do you always we after you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Does he know? To be like she's off to do it, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, yeah, yeah, he does. Yes.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's any urgency then there.
Speaker 4: I would say, I do it quite urgently because I don't want to.
Speaker 3: You don't want to play with fire, just in cases, because getting a uti is fucked, you will be playing with.
Speaker 1: It hurts a lot.
Speaker 4: It's the worst. So straight to the toilet, do a little wi, and.
Speaker 1: Then come back and cuddle, you know whatever. Even get a bedpan, you can just do it on the side and stay in there.
Speaker 2: How long does it take going back to the period shits? Yes, how long does that last? Like the whole week?
Speaker 3: For me, it's like, yeah, the first couple of days and then it will kind of settle. But sometimes like that's how I know that it's coming, because I'll be like, oh, there's some rumbling down there, and then we'll be like woh, the floodgates have opened, and then the other floodgates open and it's all happening.
Speaker 1: Okay, I truthfully did think you meant period shits is in downtown Abbey shits, Like I thought you were referencing, like how would is it just me? Or do you think how did they ship in the day.
Speaker 2: That's a good point though. Imagine having to take off all those layers of clothing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the corset and the girdles.
Speaker 3: You're wearing a jumpsuit today, and that's and that's annoying. You know, it's like jumpsuit with long pants too, So you got a fucking unzipper and there if you don't worry, bryce in there with your tits out on the toilet, just like hope no one can see me through the crowd.
Speaker 2: I know when I was I was at a music festival recently and I wore a romper and I went to the bathroom and I was like, oh god, I've never had to do this before. Imagine me sitting there with like around my ankles, no shirt on, just sitting there like this is not aesthetic.
Speaker 1: This is not aesthetic. And you can hear the bass in the background, like through the cubicle walls.
Speaker 4: Festival toilets are so rough. They just gotta lose disgust at the end of the day when you go in there.
Speaker 2: Or I basically just went for a matinee half there for a few hours. Saw the Vernica's all five bucks. I'm not I'm not going to be staying there all night when it gets a bit ruddy.
Speaker 1: You're know what happened to me the other day here at work at the radio station. I work late, so no one's ever here. So I had to do a number two, my second poo of the day hit me no salary. This is purely you know, waste. And I go to the bathroom and I go to the middle cubicle and I go in and I have the full bow movement and then I go to get toilet paper and it's empty, oh dear, and I'm like fuck, So I had to think about what I'm gonna do or do I stand up? But then it will like, you know, like when you get a mental health test and they like put ink on a paper and fold it in half and then open it again. It's like, what shape is this? That's what I would have looked like. So I'm like fuck. So I can'd of pull my pants under my knees and do like a pigeon squad what like a crab, And I waddle out of the middle one because I'm fucking hurrying in case anyone turns out, and then go to the first one and then have to finish and it was fine, but uh god, it was mortifying that that like thirteen second dash from the middle to the far right cubicle was Hell.
Speaker 3: That's kind of like the wattle that guys do, like after sex, if they got to get you a towel or something.
Speaker 4: It's like the little like side to side.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I've never yeah, very true, I've never actually discussed that with anyone, but yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: So all like, if you're having fun on your own and then you finish on yourself, then you have to like get up and kind of like like kind of it's stuck in your roles.
Speaker 2: No, I prefer not to do that. Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 4: Why people have like in a movie, they have socks.
Speaker 2: That they like, I think, so I've never done that, but that does sound horrible.
Speaker 4: Just get some tissues.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it a thing. Oh I've just got I can't. I don't have enough. My blood pressure doesn't pump hard enough to keep me erect while standing up. It's actually a recent problem. I used to do it all the time. I'm not joking. My heart needs to focus on keeping my brain alive, so I can't get hard in the shouts so much service area for.
Speaker 2: His blood to cover. It's going to take shifts, like all right, we'll give the fingers a run today.
Speaker 1: I'm not joking. The toes need it, mate, you come in the bed.
Speaker 4: The dogs need it truly.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you Star creating jem.
Speaker 2: Is it just me.
Speaker 1: Listening on Spotify? I don't forget to leave a five star?
Speaker 2: Okay? Do while you're here, Star, we want to ask you the same question we ask all of our guests, which is we like to get them to contribute to our list of things better than drugs and dick. I feel like you've had quite a filthy show today about shit and come and et cetera. So why not just make it a little bit dirty great fluids Because we have this running list, right, we want to remind our younger listeners that there's more to life than partying and boys, because you do get in that headspace when you're in what late teens, early twenties, you think that's the be all and end all. So it just like a little thing in life you appreciate. What are some examples we've had all that?
Speaker 1: We say, Jess Malboy said, A nice walk on the grass did she.
Speaker 2: Barefoot in the Angel and BITI said that her waterbed better than drugs and Dick, she has a waterbeds be nice?
Speaker 1: I know right that Network TV cash Keena Lonsdale said, staring into the sun, didn't.
Speaker 2: He I can't even remember what he said. He was on he was on shrooms?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, really immaculate degeneration. What do you have, Styne, what do oping?
Speaker 5: Monk?
Speaker 2: Said Jimmy Brings And I'm like, so true man.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so we've yeah, we've had a bit of a feral episode, so mine is a little bit wholesome.
Speaker 4: And we're coming up to the silly season.
Speaker 3: We've got Christmas coming up. When you are cutting wrapping paper and the scissors glie, oh that's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm putting on the list, not even going to question it.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic. That might be one of the best we've ever had.
Speaker 4: It makes you a bit horny, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: It does?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, But you know when you do it really well that you get to the end of it kind of rips, right, Yeah, you get a bit of smug. Did you guys ever get taught from anyone? My mum taught me. But the ribbon. When you wrap it, you do the bow, then you get the knife and you put it on the end of the ribbon and you curl it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I've never been able to I've watched other people do it and they make it look so weazy. I've never been able to nail it.
Speaker 3: I'm shit at wrapping presents. Like I just like the idea of it, but when I do it, I can't be fucked. I just want to cut the wrapping paper and then leave it. But yeah, I do like to do that, the little curly ribbon, but that ribbon is so hard to actually remove when you're trying.
Speaker 2: To open the pan.
Speaker 1: It's really tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah god, yeah, Now I love wrapping presents. I'm quite good at it, but there are definitely days where I'm like, it's going to chuck it in a gift bag. Fuck this.
Speaker 1: Hayena and I, me and my partner are a gift bag family. We just gift.
Speaker 4: If you buy it from Mecca, it's really good because it comes in the pretty bag and then it's like tissue paper over it and then you don't have to do anything.
Speaker 1: Very true.
Speaker 2: I'm quite thrifty it comes to my wrapping paper. I've got like really gorgeous silver and gold paper with like generic patterns, so it could be Christmas paper or it could be I love that.
Speaker 4: I love just like a plain brown paper.
Speaker 1: Wrapping paper gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 1: Esthetic? Yeah, true. You know I always do it, always so much, wrapping paper for a small box, and then I fold it like you wrap it and then like the goodle corners that turn into triangles are so long. Yeah, bo, I'm not good at it.
Speaker 2: I'm excellent. I'm oddly good at it.
Speaker 1: I reckon there's something in a psychology in that what your wrapping technique tells you about your personality.
Speaker 4: Definitely, Like I love writing a beautiful card and very big on cards. Words of affirmation all the way.
Speaker 2: But is that your love language? You're one of them? Yeah. Yeah, you must think I hate you then because I'm so bad at giving words of affirmation.
Speaker 3: No, but I think that's one of the ways that I give love is definitely words of affirmation. But in terms of receiving it, I'm like acts of service, quality time for important. Yeah, Matt's is physical touch, and I forget that sometimes because I'm like, off, you're being annoying but I'm like, you actually need this to feel loved. So like, I'm a very affectionate person, but you know how sometimes like they just annoy.
Speaker 2: You a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, anyways, love you, Matt.
Speaker 2: Language again, all of them, Yeah, every single one of them. Love language? Is this needy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I take it all. I like physical touch. I'm very Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like I need to redo the quiz because when I did it a couple of years ago, I kind of knew what my mine was going to be anyway, so I chose my answers based on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, what's the word I'm looking for?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Rigged it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did? Why can I not think of words today?
Speaker 1: Rigged it?
Speaker 4: Rooted rat?
Speaker 1: That's what we do on the show.
Speaker 3: Act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all talk, then we all.
Speaker 2: Root rooted rat in the morning.
Speaker 1: Sounds like the Central Coast breakfast.
Speaker 4: You brush your teeth first, that's fine.
Speaker 1: You'd be rigged. You'd be rooted on the rag for sure.
Speaker 2: You reckon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do I look black?
Speaker 4: I've just been rude?
Speaker 1: Amen? All right, thank you? Star. He should we placed out of silence?
Speaker 2: Oh yep, all right, let's go. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Of silence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we like to get our guests to do this too.
Speaker 3: Star how you're feeling, I'm a little bit nervous, but also excited to see. I think this is gonna be really tricky for me because I'm probably just gonna start pissing myself laughing.
Speaker 1: Are you a giggler? Did you just giggle? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have a nervous laugh as well, like in really inappropriate settings, like if I'm about to get a needle. One time, my sister was doing acupuncture on me and I just start laughing like I actually sound like a fucking manius acupuncturist.
Speaker 2: Or Okay, have you got the sort of friends that answer your calls?
Speaker 1: I hope?
Speaker 4: So, I mean this will be the real test, won't it.
Speaker 2: So what you're gotta do is you call someone and then have a chat, wait for them to ask you a question. As soon as they ask you that question, just say nothing and take forever to answer it. Yeah, and you're allowed what is it one bridging phrase to try and extend the silence.
Speaker 1: Correct, So your aim is to have as long as silence as possible, and you get one bridging phrase. So after the first question goes along, but you don't want them to hang up, so maybe go one second, give you one moment, and.
Speaker 2: You're only had one of those extending phrases.
Speaker 1: Basically, the current line record is Carla from Bankstown, who we love, who had two minutes thirty. Wow, that is a long time.
Speaker 2: But I reckon Carla kind of cheated. She called her mum as if any mother is going to hang up on their child, I know, like they're just grateful for the fucking phone call.
Speaker 1: And Carlo was coughing and bourbon and fining and.
Speaker 2: So you start laughing. Feel free to just pop your phone on m Yeah, hyah, okay, I'm allowed to do that.
Speaker 1: Though we endorse cheating here. I don't care about rules. And who are you calling?
Speaker 4: I am going to call Millie Ford today. You might know her as Milligram yep, so.
Speaker 2: At Millie on TikTok, yeah, much like you're just at start.
Speaker 4: Look it's a bit of a flex.
Speaker 3: Doubl are, of course, but no one else's cruising around with Star as they use the name like it's a bit a fucking random.
Speaker 1: Other than you're to get laws.
Speaker 3: Someone commented on my TikTok their surname was Star and they were like, can you please change your us name.
Speaker 4: I want that. I was like, pretre, the fuck are you know this is my user name.
Speaker 2: I do obviously adore Milly, but I think she's probably a bit flaky, so I would be very surprised if she answered.
Speaker 4: I mean, she's very busy.
Speaker 1: I was going to say she's like Australia's premiere influencer at the moment.
Speaker 2: She's top ten, but like, also, she's just the sort of person that arrives four hours late. Sorry, I had a lunch, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But so her character is just her in real life.
Speaker 2: Now God, no, not the mom but not the punished one.
Speaker 3: No, we call it Milligraham time, so we run on normal world time and Millie's on Milligraham time.
Speaker 2: Really, five pm Sydney time is like nine pm.
Speaker 4: Milli time, it's five pm somewhere on mill Yeah, all right, we'll.
Speaker 1: Call Milligraham Mitch. I'm gonna turn We're gonna turn off, and it's just you and that's stop what t reading. The timer will start start as soon as Milly asked you that first question, so you can talk to her as long as you want until she asked the question, and then you remain silent.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, right, going off? Do I need to put on speaker you? Oh this is so cool?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello, hey queen, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 4: How are you going? Hello? I can't hear you?
Speaker 2: Sos?
Speaker 4: Wait, just give it give me a sex? Yeah really yeah, sorry, I'm bunny.
Speaker 2: No, we really did see Hello. It takes the herd to hang up a bitch twenty nine seconds?
Speaker 3: What a bitch?
Speaker 1: No, you failed. I have to message her. I feel back, call it back.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, maybe we'll give her a round two.
Speaker 1: How long was that?
Speaker 4: Mach twenty nine twenty nine seconds.
Speaker 1: That's the worst chapter.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Hi, queen, I'm on air with the mitches.
Speaker 2: It was basically a test of how long you'd stay on the line before hanging up. And god, you don't have much patience at all.
Speaker 4: I had to the phone because I was laughing. No stop, I literally I come.
Speaker 1: Up straight away no time.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, maybe I have some time. Like I was like, maybe I have time to run down and make myself a coffee. You probably would have.
Speaker 1: What if she was being kidnapped?
Speaker 4: Have the shortest attention span?
Speaker 2: Can you tell Mitch and I off for being the naughty boy that the back making prank.
Speaker 1: Yeah boy, the back get off your phone.
Speaker 4: Actually would have to confiscate that. Okay, so well, queen, go make your coffee twenty nine seconds. We'll remember that. But thank you for answering. We weren't sure. We know you're very busy.
Speaker 2: I am a busy girl. I've got like my time is precious.
Speaker 1: Hang up on it.
Speaker 2: So does she know that we were the Milli time thing? Yeah? She does. I was going to say, oh, you're on Millie time, and then I'm like, imagine if everyone says that behind her back. She didn't know that was a thing.
Speaker 1: Well well done, star, no fault of your own. You did very well. You had the bridging term down, Pat you blew that.
Speaker 2: A bit early, but that's fine.
Speaker 1: Very early.
Speaker 2: Panic.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, she's going to hang up. I just felt like she was going to hang up. It went a little bit too quiet. It was like uncomfortable silence for a hot second.
Speaker 2: That sounded like she muted you two and be like yeah I did.
Speaker 1: It was so quiet.
Speaker 4: She probably answered and chucked her phone across the room. She got to make a coffee.
Speaker 1: Probably wasn't even her probably was a pa answering half with a pre recorded voice.
Speaker 4: Mill that's Tilly, well, Star, that's you.
Speaker 1: Done on the show.
Speaker 2: You finished shift for her?
Speaker 4: Oh, no worries, put in your time. She do I get a prize, of course if you want one. You already gave me a lemonade. That's pretty good. I'm pretty happy with that.
Speaker 1: A sweps would you said you a mug? Do you want to sign mugs? Thank you? Yes, I can get a mug.
Speaker 2: I can add it to the friends of the show list. Now I know you'll be sometimes and send ship to.
Speaker 1: We send Yeah, we're a professional show, just so.
Speaker 4: I can see, Yeah, thank you, talk about ship come and everything else.
Speaker 1: Rocking around and you can get star on all social media, of course, but they don't can act. Instagram is different. They handle it different to TikTok, So.
Speaker 2: It's star one word with double R and TikTok and star McGee.
Speaker 4: On Instagram blue g just like the Cricket Ground.
Speaker 2: I never read it that way, but now it's always going to be McGee to me.
Speaker 4: I'm thanks for having me. Keep being aesthetic, keeping yeah, keep being say aesthetic.
Speaker 3: If you want to watch my stories, then you'll see my time stamp at the beach at five thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, or if you just want to turn up to the beach Star with a yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Might need to save and someone like this is the only time I'll give people consent to film me with that me first, Just film me when I'm on the beach.
Speaker 4: I can say how good I look.
Speaker 1: Send it to us please and we will. We'll sell it to the media. I'm great to have you on Star with you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me, guys, and we'll catch you next week.
Speaker 1: Idiots love yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Mate, It just me a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast up.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment of the end, Just a couple of kid with ADD having a debrief talking ship. Nothing planned here. Did you even know that we had this section of the show? And I did not. Fuck She did look a little bit perturbed over there.
Speaker 1: These words are back. Yes, put like the palms of her hand on the seat as if to get up, and we're like, sit the fuck down. You signed on the whole show leaving. Oh my god, the announcement just came out at the time of recording, Trump just announced his running for presidency.
Speaker 2: Again, why would you bring that up?
Speaker 1: Is he?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why would you bring that up?
Speaker 4: You know what you've done America.
Speaker 2: You know what you've done. You've ruined the vibes.
Speaker 1: Can I just say hot controversial tape, horrific, terrible for people. No, No, I'm not supporting Trump. I think his friends the world will be a better place without him. But I do kind of miss the circus, like it was entertaining.
Speaker 2: I would argue that Joe Biden's quite the clown himself.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree, but like laughing at the man that you know is quite forgetful, is just this show?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: That's me? But Trump, like God, it was entertaining, terrible president. I don't want him back. I'm just saying hot take. I miss some of the drama of it all.
Speaker 4: God, just looking at America and all the shit that happens over there in Australia, You're just like.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: I know, so lucky?
Speaker 2: Why did it used to be so desirable America? When we were kids, it was like, oh my god, I'd love to go to America. I know, it's so amazing and fun, happens now. I'm just like, it's futrid and not even in a cute way.
Speaker 3: I think TikTok has really changed that too, because we have so much more access to like content that's not filtered.
Speaker 4: It's just like seeing the raw, real version of how people live and I'm like, that's fuck.
Speaker 2: New York's pretty rank. I will say, yeah, I really have my heart set on being blown away and walking into times where like I'm home and I thought, is this it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fucked.
Speaker 2: I didn't like it at all.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of people, Yeah, so many.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. Maybe I was there on a dead night because I was shocked by how many people they weren't. I was like, it's dead.
Speaker 1: Were you there in winterly? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe when I lived there, I was scared for my life on a daily truly, on a daily basis.
Speaker 4: How long did you live there?
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 1: Nine months? Yeah? In la for three?
Speaker 4: What was scary about it?
Speaker 1: It's just I mean, maybe it's like I was nineteen, Like I wasn't fully into myself. I was still in the closet, so I probably had a lot of self discovery to do. So I was probably a bit on edge as well, about that.
Speaker 2: How do I walk straight?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Truly, as I had my yoga mat and my fucking I was studying theunter so Anton Chekhov, reading my script. Walking from L train to fucking Chelsea. It was just really intimidating. And I had an hour an hour transit. What am I trying to say? I can't think either an hour commute? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Oh I thank god, Cheezy. I think you have no idea what.
Speaker 5: Thing.
Speaker 1: I'm back every week from Brooklyn to New York, and it was just overwhelming. You know when I think I came from Sydney and I was so sheltered. It's a big, wide world out there, and there's no one to sort of to help you and to sort of save you.
Speaker 4: The subway super intense as well.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about this foul. The subway is so foul. And I was listening to the Kyle and Jackie Oshow and they were interviewing some woman who was stuck in the Maya elevator and they're like call us now thirteen one or six, like where have you been trapped? And it made me remember that I got trapped for an hour under the Brooklyn like from Brooklyn to New York. It goes under the ocean, the train, the subway, and I got trapped for an hour under the tunnel underground. The lights went out. It was like in a Batman movie when the bad guy gets on the subway and then they run dies. It was and the New Yorkers were so unfazed. But I was like, oh no, oh my god, I'm going to die.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 2: They're probably thinking oh again.
Speaker 1: Truly, this was like way before people had torches on their iPhone, so it was like pitch black, so scary.
Speaker 4: Everyone else is just sitting there.
Speaker 1: Everyone's sitting there chilled, no phone reception, no phone because you're.
Speaker 2: Under And why is it so even in the dead of winter when it's blisteringly cold, Why is the subway so fucking hot and muggy?
Speaker 1: They hate those fucking tin cans. It's hell on earth.
Speaker 2: Hut. Yeah. Speaking of you doing acting school in New York, I'm thinking of taking a leaf out of Sarce books. She just finished doing improv classes. Have you finished them?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I did if. I did an eight week improv course and it was so much fun.
Speaker 1: I think I wanted to do with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was the best thing I've ever done.
Speaker 3: Like I did it with complete randoms, which was the best because everyone was there for really different reasons and I'm souper outgoing and actually quite confident, but there are a lot of people in the class who were really shy and like we were all there for different reasons, which I loved, and we just went there and every week we just played drama games and just had to do fun little exercises.
Speaker 2: How long? How long were the classes?
Speaker 3: They went for two and a half hours. The only the thing is, you know me my nine pm bedtime. It started at six point thirty, so you finished at nine and so at the end of it, I was like, much, my brain is fright, And also.
Speaker 4: Like the social energy was a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that was like the first two weeks were really hard, and then towards the end, I was like getting really excited to go there.
Speaker 2: I just don't know if I can do two and a half hours, even when I would go to yoga stuff. If it was a one hour yoga class, fine, if it was an hour and a half, forget it. Like that half hour made such a different time because I've gotten well aptly because of this segment.
Speaker 1: Yes, a D D.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got the attention span, like merely.
Speaker 1: That's what I did in La story. I studied at the Groundlings and UCB just improv. It was seriously the best time of my life. I have such fun memories and all the people that I did in with in our like ones on a fucking Netflix show. The other one was an American horror story.
Speaker 2: I'm stay there and that'd probably be the natural trajectory.
Speaker 1: For me American American horror story too.
Speaker 4: Would you get your dogs out for Netflix?
Speaker 2: Yeah, try to stop me. I think that I'll probably up to an audition with my dog there.
Speaker 1: That's the one part of you I don't think i've ever seen. Well, your toes, well, shit, I wear slides every week.
Speaker 2: I only put on these, like actually clothed shoes because I knew we had a guest coming into you.
Speaker 4: Then me rocking up like a ferul with my slides.
Speaker 2: I I was quite confident. When I saw those, I was like, okay, great, I should have it some more mine.
Speaker 1: Hey what is that? Actually? What's your story? So you've been doing content for a couple of years now, Oh yeah, a.
Speaker 3: Couple of years but I've been doing content full time for the past three four months.
Speaker 1: So what we're doing your twenty eight So what's the sort of story. Yeah, job, So I.
Speaker 3: Worked in social media marketing for a fitness company, so manage like a counselor did marketing strategy. Before that, I was a dental nurse for seven years.
Speaker 1: Oh wow years.
Speaker 2: Again, I'm still shocked because it sounds like you have been out of high school for barely seven years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so straight out of high school, I kind of was working in hospitality and then I randomly got a job in a dental practice and stayed there for seven years.
Speaker 4: And we was a cosmetic practice, so we did a lot of veneers implants.
Speaker 3: It was really cool, and that's where I met my best friend who I live with now as well, So yeah, that was really fun. But towards the end of me working in the dentist I moved in more to the business side. I was doing the marketing and blah blah blah blah. Got that job in social media. Everything kind of started to take off on the top and then I actually started my own social media agency where I was freelancing managing other people's accounts for them, and then you know, all this influencing stuff really popped off, and I was like, well, this is way more fun, so I'm going to do.
Speaker 2: That for very similar So it's fine. I used to run the social media with this radio station.
Speaker 4: Then I was like, it is incredible, Like half the shit I get to do. I'm like, what the fun?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but you just got to make the most of it, you know, And I'm enjoying it, which is the most important.
Speaker 2: Mostly impressed that you've managed to keep like a normal routine, going to bed, getting up early, because that was the first thing that went out the window when I became full time. This oh my sleeping pattern is so ranked. So I'm like gonna try and have a hard reset. When I moved to the new place, I.
Speaker 3: Think I just need it for my sanity, Like the routine is what the keeps me, but also my like attention spent of my creativity in the afternoons, I'm fucking useless, Like I don't do anything in the afternoon, so I prefer to get it all done in the morning and then in the vos I can.
Speaker 4: Just like chill.
Speaker 2: I'm the opposite. I take three hours to wake up and then come late afternoon slash early evening, I'm on, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Same true. And because I do my radio show at night at seven.
Speaker 4: O'clock, I have to really dinner time and then I've.
Speaker 1: Got to hold onto that energy otherwise by showtime I'm cooked.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It has been really different for me though in this job, because there are things on the weeknights that I go to. Now, yeah, I have to do things for work and I'm out till eleven, so I mean, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: That would really That's why I kind of threw in the towel. I was like, there's certain things that keep me up late, so there's no point in trying to get an early bedtime or one event will throw me off.
Speaker 3: I think, like, no matter what your routine is, it's important to have like some leeway, and you have to be fun to yourself. Like if you go, if you don't wake up one morning, like that doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah to wake that's not very the best quote from start, if you don't wake up in the morning, that's all right, No one would miss you because it's been so much fun haveing you on. Did you enjoy it? Be honest and tell us some nice things.
Speaker 4: Now I hated it.
Speaker 1: Okay, fads Affirmation.
Speaker 4: That was so much fun. I love you talking with you guys, well was can you praise me?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: Where's affirmation? Ship?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: You killed it, loved it perfect?
Speaker 1: You were fantastic.
Speaker 4: Am I a star?
Speaker 1: Well done? You won us over my favorite?
Speaker 2: Where's the star music?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sorry? Thank you? Star crazy?
Speaker 2: Isn't that the stars? The crazy.
Speaker 1: Star shot?
Speaker 2: What about when you Wish.
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: No, no, it's really called when you Wish.
Speaker 4: From Is it from Pinocchio?
Speaker 1: When I want to find that Jiminy Cricket Cricket, Jimmy Cricket, one of the famous queer characters that never came out. It's such a pull, Jimmy Cricket.
Speaker 2: They're making prequels for every basket. I want to know Jimmy Cricket's backstory. Is that song called when You Wish upon a Star? Literally it watches.
Speaker 1: Him as a lava? Yeah, fat story, Just him as a widgity grab. That would be one hour of him just in an embryo, just.
Speaker 4: A single drop of cum.
Speaker 1: Oh yuck, here we go, this is it. Let's see mm hmmm, it's coming on. Hurry up, trying I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 2: Is the YouTube on me.
Speaker 4: Jiminy Cricket where Jiminy Cricket. He wasn't evil in Pinocchio.
Speaker 5: Was he?
Speaker 2: No, he was like the fairy godmother of thoughts.
Speaker 1: He was a cute one's coming on Start.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all.
Speaker 1: So we do, so, we do, so, we do Star He's so great you making me imogin. Hear the lyrics.
Speaker 2: Oh here we go. You can heal it slowing down.
Speaker 4: When you wish.
Speaker 2: Honest can hold your friend and sing your part. Shu Starr is a real boy.
Speaker 4: You can feel my nose growing hold Look.
Speaker 1: There it is. I can picture you falling into a sinkhole of these and you locked up.
Speaker 2: It was that scene of Pinocchio where it just became a donkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, he was like he's mutilated. Yes, you write to talk.
Speaker 4: Pinocchio, right stuff.
Speaker 1: Go follow on old Social star in Star Star on TikTok. We'll see you soon. Start. Tell everybody thanks for listening to you.
Speaker 2: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of me.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.