Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboom Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Concer podcast. This is the podcast where we ch have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, we're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life pass you by, then you're in the right place. Hello everybody, and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Potty. In today's episode, I am sharing with you my personal core beliefs that have helped me become a millionaire. If you're someone who's currently working on your money mindset and you want to attract more wealth into your life. You are going to love this episode. And basically, if you don't know what care beliefs are, they are beliefs that you hold as truths, and often core beliefs run your subconscious and therefore they run your life. So making sure you have really great beliefs around money will then reflect in your reality. And it's so so important, and I just wanted to share with you guys, the ones that have like that I've really been focusing on in my money story. Enrollment for the Abundance Academy is still opening if you're listening in real time. The doors do shut on the thirtieth of this month, the last day of these this month. So if you're thinking about THAA, you know, maybe you've been listening to our episodes, you're seeing our content, do not sleep on it. Trust me. This course is going to be life changing. And basically, if you've never done money work, money energetics, never like worked on your relationship with money, this is where you start. I break it down for you. It is thirty days of mini trainings, so super digestible. There is affirmation tracks, timeline therapy, and also padding, which is like EFT tapping, so so many like subconscious reprogramming tools, plus all the information. We'll put all the links in the show notes. We do have an early bird pricing available right now, but it will be closing and this will be the last time you can get it at this price before it increases.
Speaker 2: But of course tt our weekly recommendations.
Speaker 3: I've got a fun one and then a self development one.
Speaker 1: We love it, we love it.
Speaker 3: My fun one is a TV show that's coming out on Apple TV. It's called Presumed Innocent. I'm about halfway through. She's a bit dark, like, she's not a lighthearted, fluffy watch. It's got Jake gyllen Hall in it, and he's like this lawyer and one of his colleagues has been murdered and he's like covering the case of the murder. So it's super interesting. But yeah, bit dark, but great watch. And then my second one. I've also just started this book, but it is amazing. It's called The Defining Decade, Why your twenties Matter and How to make the most of them.
Speaker 1: Now, Titty, I can't read that book. I know you can't.
Speaker 3: Sucks for you, so rude. But it's by a lady named Meg J. And she's got a PhD. And it's just a really interesting read. So if you are in your twenties, or even if you're in your thirties and you want to, I'm sure redefined some rings. Yeah, it's got some great content. But I've just started that and I'm really enjoying it. So those are my two RECs. What about you love that?
Speaker 1: Me and Tim have actually been watching all the Fast and Furious movies.
Speaker 3: Solid Wreck.
Speaker 1: We started from the beginning and I was like, God, these movies are good. They're classics for a reason. So I think we're currently up to like number four, which I'm not gonna lie. I haven't watched the last couple, and so I was like, let's just rewatch them all and then I'll watched.
Speaker 2: The last one.
Speaker 3: I'll be interested to hear what you think of the last few, because.
Speaker 1: They all I remember the ones where like the Rock got involved and yes, I remember just thinking this is all past my head. I loved number two, and I love Tokyo Drift. Yeah, love Tokyo Drift.
Speaker 3: My favorite Number five with George.
Speaker 2: Next, so I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the I'm like my little silly, funny Rex and then my self development.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I actually read this book when I went to Europe and I kind of forgot about it and it came up the other day. It's called Liberated Love, Release Codependent Patterns, and Create the Love You Desire by Mark Grooves and Kylie McBeth, and it's basically all about relationships and creating like a beautiful relationship. I remember listening to him on a podcast, which I can't remember the podcast.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but it's a really great book.
Speaker 3: Wow it looks beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really beautiful, especially if you're someone who just like I always love working on my relationship. I constantly say to Tim, I don't just want a great relationship, I want an extraordinary relationship. And it's me, you know, doing all the stuff, and he comes along for the ride. Yeah, but yeah, really great. I really liked it.
Speaker 2: I love that, and so I just wanted to bring that back. Amazing. All right, that's get to the episode.
Speaker 1: So the first money belief, money is just a neutral resource. It is always accessible, it is constantly replenished, and it is limitless. This is actually a money belief I got from Manifestation. Babe. She said it a while back, and I just absolutely loved it, and for me, it's just basically talking about how money isn't I think sometimes we think money is like the numbers we see in our bank account or like the physical money that we hold. But it's like when you actually think about money being this like entity and this energy and energy is infinite, so energy can't be destroyed, it can only be transformed into something else. And so I think about it in that concept of like, it's not this thing that I can lose or that comes to me. It's an energy that is like responding to my energy. And I feel like that one really just like changed the game for me. And again it's like when money feels not accessible, when it feels like it's not being replenished, where it feels like it's like limited, I go back to this belief and being like, well, that's not actually true Georgia. And also, guys, when I'm saying these money beliefs, I really want you to be thinking about your money story and where your subconscious is going. Nah, that's not true. I can't get involved. You know, all the evidence says it's not true, because that is just showing you where you need to do money work. And also guys, our money stories is what controls us and it has given us almost a blueprint of how to interact and be with money. So when you change your money story, your reality shifts and changes. Second, money belief, money doesn't come from people, It flows through people. Again, I loved this belief when I figured this out, because when you're thinking that money comes from someone like your partner, or your parents or your boss, it can feel super limited because it feels like, oh, if they ever want to stop giving me money, I'm done. I don't have any money. It's gone. But when you think about money, isn't like that person doesn't They don't start with the money. They also got that money from someone else and you, when you think about money is just like flowing through all of us. And so if that person was to stop giving me money, that wouldn't mean money would actually not come to me, It would just come to me a different way. And also, this is going to be a really big belief off someone who maybe is a single mum, or again maybe your partner earns the money and you feel quite limited or stuck with your finances. Really look into this belief of like it doesn't come from a person, it's flowing through that person, and if I need it to flow through someone else or something else, it absolutely will. And something I even lean into is I love the saying that I see on Instagram. It's like, the universe is my sugar daddy, Like no one is deciding whether I can have money or not. Not you know, my students, my clients, my community, it's the universe. And it takes the pressure off your usual income streams of money, whether it's your partner, your business, or the things. And it just it feels so much lighter to me. And that again, if you have like little alarm bells, that's like like, oh no, Georgia, but my money does come from this person or that thing. This is going to be so expansive for you. Number Three, whenever I am making an investment or spending money, I'm always saying the affirmation there's more where that came from. Again, this is we just I've recorded an episode all about lack mentality, which is going live next week or the week after. It's going live in the next couple of weeks, So highly recommend you listen to that. But if you constantly feel like you don't have enough money or money is limited. This is such a beautiful belief because again it's understanding that when you spend money, you're circulating it. And think about it from this perspective of like when you spend money, you don't lose use it, you're simply having You're simply making a choice that you know. Let's say it's for this road microphone that I know is like a couple of hundred dollars or more, I don't know. Actually, So for me buying a podcast microphone because I want to start a podcast, I'm saying this two hundred dollars that I have in my hand or in my bank account that I can see I value having a podcast microphone more. And so I'm giving that two hundred dollars away. I'm getting a podcast microphone because I want a podcast, and I'm saying I value that because I absolutely could do a podcast just on my phone. You guys have heard episodes like this, and honestly, it sounds way better on the microphone. So to me, that's a great investment. And again I'm not losing the money. I'm simply exchanging it for something else that I see of value. And that's like if you're someone who's an over spender. You've got that label. I would just be almost tightening up. And every time you spend money, like literally thinking of, Okay, this dress is eighty dollars. If I had the eighty dollars in my hand, would I hand it over?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: Does that feel like a great energetic exchange? So again, when you're spending money, I'm always like, there's more where that came from, rather than Oh, I'm spending money or I'm losing money. It's just it's a different energy. The next belief is about jealousy with money, and it is jealousy is just showing me what is possible, and then I thank the person who made me jealous for showing me what is possible and showing me like being my expander. So, for example, let's do a bit of shadow work. If you're someone who gets really angry or annoyed when you see a girl in a g wagon on Instagram, such a rogue example. You know those reels and it's like the girl with the g wagon and I don't know, it's like an inspirational reel or whatnot. If something like that triggers you, maybe you don't actually want the g wagon but and or even if you have like those comments that it's like, oh so showy to have a car like that, et cetera, it is showing that maybe you don't want the quote unquote showy car, but whatever you see in that person or experience, you actually do want. So maybe it's the fact that she's like in the middle of the day and she's just doing whatever she wants, or maybe she's got shopping bags and you never let yourself shop, or maybe it's she's got choice, she's got freedom. Those are all things that we want. And so again when we get triggered money or someone with money, really catching ourselves and going, oh, I actually want something that I see right now or that I feel right now, and instead of throwing shade and throwing judgment, look internal and go what do I want what they have? And then thank that person for giving you permission, for showing you what you want and being like, well, if they can have that, I can have that too. That's literally something I'll say. I have a folder on my Instagram that's literally called like vision board or something, and any posts that come up, like I've recently saved something of Rachel Dillons because she went to New York and did like a pop up and I was like, fuck, that's cool. And I was like, I would love to do that for one of my brands, and I absolutely will in some contexts. And I saved it, and also I thanked her and I was like, thank you Rachel for showing me what I want, showing me what is possible. And in that very same moment, I could have been, you know, very judgmental or very like jealous and being like, oh, blah blah blah, I don't know whatever it would be. I love Rachel, so I don't have any of those thoughts. But that is just showing me what is possible, what I want, and I'm cool. Save that to my vision board, save folder on Instagram. That's possible. Next where so many people get so caught up and triggered by money and people with money, people with freedom, people with choices that they are literally doing themselves a disservice around that. So that is my belief there and that has served me so well. So next one is money amplifies the person that I am. A lot of people have beliefs around money, like, you know, people with money are greedy or they're bad or they make bad financial decisions. And this is honestly just from like TV. Even if you think of most of like the fairy tales, it's like anyone of like the rich Kings, he's like really real greedy, or you know, something like that. Or even maybe you've had a family member who has gained wealth and then like turned into someone they're not, but that's not actually true. That person was always like that even when they didn't have money. Money just amplifies who we are. So if you are a good hearted person, if you have great intentions, you are going to do amazing good hearted things with money. And so the more money you have, the more good you will do. And if you feel like you're not good hearted and you don't do great things with money, I would be changing that right now, because you were going to find it really hard to gain wealth if you have that, you know thought process. I was like, oh, but I don't know what I do would I change if I had money, You'll never actually be able to attract money because you're subconscious will not allow you to have it because it doesn't want you to be a bad person, if that makes sense. I even remember this conversation I had with a girlfriend years and years ago, and she made a very interesting comment and she was like, oh, but I would never want to be like Kylie Jenner rich And I was like, but why, like why not? And she's like, oh, I just think like when they have that much money, like they change, and so like I clocked that, and I was like, oh, you might change. And it's not so much that she's not a good person, but she thinks if I gain more money, I will change. I guarantee you she will struggle to attract more wealth if she has that belief, because she thinks you change if you have money, and she doesn't want to change, like she doesn't want to be that person. So can you see that cycle? So I always reaffirm to myself it's like when money is in the hands of good people, they do good things with it. And I am a good person. And that is my experience with money. Like as I've been able to gain more wealth, I have been able to support my family take you know, my parents on holidays by my parents beautiful gifts. I've been able to help my brother out when he wanted to buy a house, not Cooper, a different brother. I have three brothers, I've been able to buy, you know, friends, very generous gifts. I've been able to you know, for Tim's thirtieth I bought him a car. You know, I've been able to do really extraordinary and I have a lot of charities I donate to. Someone actually commented on my post the other day and was like, I would love to see you donate more to charities. I'm like, babe, I already do. I just don't see the need. I don't have to prove to you. I'm not gonna like every single week be like donated to this charity or like this is my weekly because they just like come out of my bank account. I don't see the need to do that because I know I'm a good person. I know I donate to charities and that's all that matters. I don't need it to prove it to you. I actually think if you ask someone that like needs to tell people or like say it or prove it, I don't know. I feel like that's like an interesting energy. So that is my experience. But next belief money gets to come to me in unexpected and incredible ways. This is a really interesting one. And this is a belief I've been playing around, probably only for like the last twelve months, because I did have a very strong belief. It was a subconscious belief around money. Basically, I and have a lot of money, but it has to come through my work. And it's really interesting. I realize this because someone close to me one basically like the lotto, like they won quite a lot of money, and I had this weird pop up moment and I was like, oh, wow, I would almost not feel worthy if I had won the money because I have a great association with I can have a lot of money, but I have to work for it and it needs to come through my work. And I had this moment of like, oh, I have probably been limiting myself from wealth, money, all the things, opportunities. And so the last twelve months I've been really playing with this thing of like money can come through and really unexpected ways, and I love that and I'm here for it. And actually I've had a couple of instances where money has just come through like rogue ways, and I was like wow, like I'm actually going to tell you a story that I haven't told anyone. So again, I I've had the belief that's like money can only come through my job, the work I do. No joke. The other day, guys, we had a real estate agent knock on our door and say, hey, we've got a buyer who wants to buy your house for this price. And it was like wildly, so much more than what we paid for the house, and like we would be making lots and lots and lots of money. Ended story. We said no to that because it just it felt like too soon. I love the house so much, like especially we're about to go into summer, and it's like it just it didn't feel intuitively right, so it's not like that's happening. But it was such in an aha moment where I was like, Wow, that's an unexpected way for money to come in. Like I know, property obviously does make money, but usually you've got to have the property for like five to ten years to get any sort of life the return that we would have been getting. And it was such a beautiful moment that I'm like, Wow, someone literally knocked on my door and money like and they were just like wanted to give me and yeah, like the profit would have been wow. But I was like, that is just such reassurance that money doesn't just have to come in from my job. And again that is a belief that I've only locked into probably this year, and the fact that that actually happened is so wild. When I told a Tear and Georgina, they were like the door dropped and they were like, are you joking, I'm like, no, not because I and I'm so glad I picked up that belief of like, oh, no, money gets to come through other ways, not just my job, in a very weird and unexpected ways, so a bit of fun. You can honestly play with these, play with the energy. So next belief, a belief I hold with money is the energy and which I make money or have intention to make money matters. So I obviously believe in energetics. And that's like in our new money course, I'm teaching you money energetics, and so I have the belief of, like the intention matters, and what you put out you will get back tenfold. So that's even like through my businesses, we make very ethical choices and very good hearted and very like good intentional choices because I believe highly and like what you put out is what you get back. So for instance, like you know people can make money and really like funky ways. Like obviously there's scams and there's like all those sorts of things. But I truly believe if you make money like that, maybe you do make a certain amount of money, but it will never be sustainable and there will be like calm will get you. I just truly believe in karma, and so I believe that energy in which you are creating money and making money matters, and it has to feel equal. It has and that's even like you know, people ask me how do I price my courses or like the rise app or these things that it's like they don't really have a price. Like Naked Harvest is a bit different because we are controlled somewhat by the market because there's other supplements and you know, you have to be able to compete with them and that sort of thing. So products are definitely different. But like with our courses and like the rise app and whatnot, people ask me how I price it, And to be completely honest, it is all about how I feel energetically, because I have to feel like it is a good energy exchange. I have to feel like these you know, the people who buy the course are going to get such a transfermation. It's worth this amount of money. And that's even like someone asked, what is the difference between the rise app money content and the course content? And so the rise app we did a wealth month in there, and there's meditations, there's some pep talks, and it's really great information, but it is basic level money work, and that is reflected by the price of like, you know, thirty dollars a month or whatever it is, Whereas the money course is in the hundreds and the early bird price is three three three, which the full price will be six sixty six. And again that feels so energetically good to me because I know how transformational this course is and I know what they will feel after and I know the energy I've put in and it's reflected by the price, if that makes sense. So I truly believe like you need to energetically feels so good with your prices, with how much you're selling things with the intention. And that's even like if you are someone who is new in your space of you know, maybe you're a health coach or like a mindset coach or whatever, I am, like know your worth and know your value. But for example, if your brand new to like the mindset space, and you're selling a program for thousands and thousands of dollars, I guarantee you you won't be able to and it's like maybe you haven't even had like your own personal transformation or like you're a beginner. I guarantee you you won't be able to like sell on Stories, or you won't be able to like get out there and like tell everyone about your thing, because energetically, you will feel like you're charging too much and it's not an even like energy exchange. And maybe you will be able to sell in Stories, but it will be harder to you to sell the thing. And that's even like the Abundance Academy. I have sold the shit out of this program. I've been on Stories at least every second day. I've been doing that many posts about it, and I feel so confident. I feel so like this is a life changing course. Everyone needs this. I like the energy you'll even notice it from me now from my posts is so potent because I believe in it so much, and I know how much you know my community will be getting if they purchased this course. And it's been so easy, like to create posts to sell everything like that, because I'm like it feels so good, and so that is like intention absolutely does matter. And that's even like you go the opposite way, like, for example, if a friend was like transferring me money for I don't know, like maybe we're all going on a weekend away or I don't know, something like that, like a hen saw something like that and they overpaid me energetically, it would feel so off for me to keep that money because again, I believe in karma, I believe in the intention, and intentionally that is unethical and like not something I would do to a friend. So I'd be like, hey, just saying, you know, like you paid fifty dollars extra or whatnot, and it's like who knows. They might be like, oh, it's all good to keep it, or they might be like, oh I really need that or whatever, but it's like that matters to me, and I truly believe that's why I have had such a beautiful relationship with money, because it's so clean, it's so ethical, and it's so like I know that, you know that fifty dollars from that friend extra they paid or whatever, I'm gonna get fifty dollars from somewhere else, like I don't need it from them. Again, money's not coming through them. I'll just get it somewhere else. So even if I did technically need that fifty dollars, I would never just be like, oh, I'm going to keep it because I'm like, it's going to come from someone else. And do you see how like clean and beautiful and trusting that relationship is with money. And I truly believe that's why I've had such a beautiful relationship with money. How money responds to me is just showing me where I need to do the work or my energetic state. So there was actually, and I've spoken about this on the podcast, there was a moment. I know there's a lot of talk right now with the economy, you know, there's a recession coming or we're in a recession, And there definitely was a moment previously where I started to believe it and I started to engage in conversations about it, and it started to like enter my field, this like lack mindset and it is wild because then the month in my businesses absolutely reflected that. And I'm very lucky that I have incredible people around me and I have a lot of like consciousness and emotional intelligence to be like, wait a minute, this isn't correct, This isn't how I want my reality. And so I was able to see what was happening in my reality and knew that it was just feedback, and so I went deep into money work and again it's that's not bad or good or anything like that. I just was like, oh cool, this is a reflection of where I'm currently vibrating my energetic state. So what do I need to do the work on. And again I locked into beliefs like I'm the exception, Like, yes, there could be a recession, but I'm the exception, like because there are there's so many companies that make so much money during recession, like there's always an exception. So I had to create this whole belief system. And even I remember I locked into other people who were, you know, still making credible money, still feeling really good, and I had to do work on it. So again, anytime your reality is showing you where something is off, it's not bad. It's just showing you where you need to do the work. And don't enter guilt or shame like I could have been like, oh my god, I can't believe I let that happen. I'm a mindset coach, but I'm like, I'm also human and having a human experience. That's great feedback. Cool, where do I need to do the work? I do the work, and then next the next month we were back up, and then we've been stable ever since, like money wise, So even that, it's like money is just responding to me so when things aren't happening, and even like if you think about the story I told with like someone coming to the house and being like, we want to buy your house, and like having it was such a large summer money again, that is just showing me I am on so much an amazing frequency with money right now. So it's like I'm going to continue to stay in this frequency. I'm going to continue to do this work. And I have no doubts that It's like I've been doing so much money work because of the abundance academy and in prep of it and like perfecting it for you guys. So I'm honestly not even surprised that someone literally came to my door and was like, yeah, money, Like it makes complete sense to me. But again, it's feedback of my current energetic state with money. So money is always responding to me. So when it feels off, it feels disconnected, it feels not right. I'm doing the work and we're fixing it. And then obviously in the abundance academy, I give you all those tools to do that work. And when you are getting the feedback that you don't want to have as your reality, you can shift and change. Okay, So the last money belief is money is never the reason I cannot do something. So I used to be the complete opposite of this again my parents. I really saw my parents use money as like, oh, well we can't do that because we don't have enough money. Oh we can't do that because we're not people like that, and this excuse, no excuse, sorry, this belief really came up a lot in my childhood. And since I have shifted this, it's it's been honestly life changing. And it's like I will never be able to not do something because of money. And that doesn't mean I'm in this state where I'm like I just do anything I want. Like there's obviously things, even as a multimillionaire, that I cannot afford technically, but for instance, this is absolutely not one of my things I want to do. But let's say I wanted to buy a helicopter. Let's say I was cooper with my helicopter license and a goal was to buy a helicopter, which I'm not sure how much they are, but I'm guessing they're a lot of money. Like I wouldn't be like, oh, well, I can't afford a helicopter. I would say in the future, I will be an energetic match to buy helicopter. Do you see even that difference of like, oh, even though if I can't technically have it now, I will use wording and a language around having that thing in the future or that thing coming into my experience. Maybe I don't even pay for it, maybe it gets gifted to me, like who knows. But do you see how that's such an energetic state from just like the language of like, oh I can't affoord that, oh I'll never have a g wagon, a helicopter, a private jet, or I'll never be someone who can't not work for someone else. Like even that sort of thing is like I have the belief that it's like money is never the reason why I can't do something, and if it feels like it is, again, that is just feedback and I'm going in and I'm really going into my self concert. I'm fixing my identity with money. I'm fixing that belief, which, of course I give you the tools and we go through all that in the Abundance Academy, which we are currently in rolling for, and we start on October the first, that's when the doors do close to the day before. So if you're listening to this and these feel too far fetched, or you have a lot of thoughts that come up that's like, oh, this just isn't true for me, Georgie, these can absolutely be your truth and these can be your reality. This is what money work is for, and that's what we do in the Abundance Academy, and I would absolutely love to teach you this work. If you have any questions, jump into the dms either Mine or Rise and Conquer. But also we do have an early bird pricing that we are only doing until the doors close, so come and join us for that too. We'll put all the links in the show notes. Thank you so much for listening. Bye, Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquered podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Risinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Conquer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.