Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast showtime.
Speaker 2: I've been very attentive, Sandra Sully isn't real?
Speaker 3: Who lay gun?
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show, Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 4: Three, Show one and seventy six, goodbye and Pats morning, goodbye and Jack?
Speaker 5: How are you? Jeam well more to ask you how you are? You've come into work today and just thrown on the very important radio desk exercise equipment and the instructions and everything. Before the show you were slumped over trying to work out how this small micro foam roller works.
Speaker 6: This is a flex bar?
Speaker 3: Has it now?
Speaker 5: I mean it looks like something from Sexy Now some new product endorsement and then tomorrow you going to come on go And that was the AI endorsing that the fun tickler.
Speaker 6: This is for the tendons in your arm.
Speaker 5: I have hair. Well, my mom had one of those, and she did she didn't play gold for tennis.
Speaker 6: She must have had tennis. Well, I apologize this is I actually have tennis elbow, so I don't even play tennis. But something in the tenants in my elbow tendinitis very sore. And this flex bar it does look like a small phone roller for your.
Speaker 5: Hands because see cucumber.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just reading it. I only got it yesterday and haven't had a transferred the instruction.
Speaker 5: The best time to do it is right before we go live to the city on the Number one Breakfast show.
Speaker 6: I thought a great thing to do during Absolutely I don't know if she converse with you about what's going You've.
Speaker 5: Been silence staring at a woman basically doing nothing with it, tickling her forearms.
Speaker 6: By the look of it, there isn't that much to it, So the bar.
Speaker 2: Don't shake it in the air like that.
Speaker 3: It threatening, doesn't it.
Speaker 6: So you hold it in one hand, put your second hand on and so you're ringing out of town like you're ringing out a tea towel. That's so too a hosing.
Speaker 5: Perhaps, thank you now, it doesn't feel like much a muscle.
Speaker 3: Wik said that injuring jack Ship when he had a go on.
Speaker 7: It, how much did you pay for that? Because I feel like you could just do that with a tea toowl.
Speaker 6: I think it was twenty four dollars. People on Reddit said that.
Speaker 5: That's where the smartest people hang out. They have nothing better to do. Than hang out on a forum.
Speaker 6: I'm a sucker for someone in comments saying this like.
Speaker 5: Change yeah by the manufacturers fives or one of those costs like one but to get made in China.
Speaker 3: No, this is he's not doing anything.
Speaker 5: It's not a tea towel. A teatowel and have the same tension and talk and so what do you feel it doing? Do you feel it's like a stretching it now?
Speaker 6: It doesn't feel like much.
Speaker 7: Have a go over it, doesn't You have a so you hold it out in front and then you twist in two different works.
Speaker 6: It's literally like anything.
Speaker 5: No, but is it for ladies? No, it's for because everybody don't know. They probably have different tension they do.
Speaker 6: There was a small, medium, large, and I got medium.
Speaker 5: There's section small.
Speaker 6: I'm not feeling anything. Your tendons will be feeling it. How do you know that?
Speaker 5: Well the people on reddits. So, how do you think you've got the elbow problem? It's seventy five.
Speaker 6: I think it's a mixture of strength training. Boy, and I'm doing four weight sessions a week, which is it's a lot for what I came from.
Speaker 5: Turning to the rock. You could have to start eating a load of cord every day.
Speaker 6: I bet, I bet the Rock has for one of these.
Speaker 5: There's no way he has one of those unless it's in his bedside table and there's something else down But when he's not the Rock.
Speaker 1: Good Morning The Christian O'Connell show podcast, Good Morning Christian.
Speaker 5: To clean up the glass they use that, I'm still getting answers. But have they clear up broken glass from a road or freeway? After we saw the claziest van just it must have been about four or five sheets of glass panes of glass get smashed into smithereens all over two lanes of punt road. This is from bub weighing in on this in Bumbery, w Wa, which I think is just south of Perth. They use a supersucker truck, the sort of thing you say to your five year old kid. Yeah, oh, it's a supersucker truck, same one they used to suck out the drains, so obviously put a hand let.
Speaker 3: It sucks up glass. I guess when do they drop that off though?
Speaker 2: Then that's the tip?
Speaker 8: Ah?
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, well maybe like maybe would they recycle it and make it into bottles and stuff?
Speaker 5: Maybe I'd like to think so, But haven't been here for a couple of years, and I've not seen a lot of information about what goes on with this recycling. I'm not sure, Hey, passy, So episode episode five is out now, Rage against the.
Speaker 2: Machine five has just dropped.
Speaker 9: Maybe I'm a chronic oversharer, featuring a good friend of mine and journalist Sarah Patterson, and it's probably the most unfiltered episode yet. It is very, very honest, and we both talk about our menopause journeys and some of the uglier symptoms that women normally typically probably aren't game to talk about.
Speaker 5: Good for you talking about them.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we've gone there, because that's what it's all about, is starting the conversation and not feeling ashamed about what you're getting at times through you know, through your journey.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's out now.
Speaker 5: Well I really started listening to it, have you, And I'm a big fan of yours, and I was offended. Right. I had some young children in the car this morning. That's another story.
Speaker 2: You should have looked at the rating men.
Speaker 5: In a school run and these young children are horrified at this language.
Speaker 2: Some days are better than others and other days.
Speaker 5: And we listened to k Jack out be toned out and we're not talking about threesomes few. I thought we'd actually slipped into the multiverse then become them. And then I was even more offended when I heard this.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of a head, absolutely is my.
Speaker 5: Word, Dear gold want four point three beloved veteran veteran beloved news. I'm not as context Patsy. This is how it must feel. I get it when I hear this. Well, my wife talks about it. There's there's the expeat is a punctuation. It's full on what you go through. You should be swearing about it, not even it's not turned out in the podcast, is it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Perhaps was actually so worried about the language last week we had to have an emergency meeting in the car. I was damaged my brag and then I said, what have you said? Because I thought it was a really bad one. Slippings and news sometimes to wake people up.
Speaker 3: What she call that?
Speaker 2: No, I need to play my mortgage.
Speaker 5: Thanks, and then you pass. You don't think you know when people sometimes they go And then I said to him, we're not live.
Speaker 3: On it right now.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Very hard to actually focus on today's show. When you keep brandishing that sort of rubber eyed sex toy looks like I know it is a wrist roller.
Speaker 6: For the tendons in my arms elbow. Yeah, if you want me to bring a doctor's note, I could get one next time.
Speaker 5: I go back. I could get one because I have.
Speaker 6: Real tennis elbow and I'm not going to do it while we're talking. I'll put it to the side of the songs.
Speaker 5: I will be Have you seen it. There was one way I was holding it up in the air, shaking.
Speaker 3: Giving it a phallic touch.
Speaker 6: I will read from the real instructions elbow oscillation, grip the base of the flex bar, oscillate bar, will keeping wrist, elbow and shoulder steady.
Speaker 3: Perhaps this one.
Speaker 2: I know it's making me very uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Actually going to put Pats off the news.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's no.
Speaker 6: This is fixing my arm as we speak.
Speaker 2: Well, you not do it in my eyesight.
Speaker 3: All the opposite me.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to plan the show, and it sets up brandishing this mobbly lightsaber that is jerking around.
Speaker 2: Alongs with your sock next to your computer.
Speaker 5: And I you're right, the love sock has a friend. Now the love truncheon.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Yesterday morning, when I was in the gym, this woman came in, right, She's not a regular there, and it was clear that she was only there to get some advice about two very specific things. It was clear that she was having to do some kind of physical test for a job interview. And she looks a couple of years older than me, and so Paul, the guy that runs the gym, was like, okay, well, I know that you're going to have to carry. They're going to need to see that you can pick up. Part of the test two twenty five kilo dumbbells which we find. Let me get them now and to show you form and so you're not going to hurt yourself. And then you have to just carry them for a bit as well, drop them and then walk back with them. Gets a bar b and I said, they often get you to do this as well. And so they're doing this short test to a couple of minutes.
Speaker 6: And all the test is just pick up, carry from one tide to the other.
Speaker 5: Put down, and then walk back a right and then he says good luck with a job interview. Obviously, she goes. I go over and go, what what's the job? What's the trauma word? Well, oh, you wouldn't have done that, you would have no, I'm dying.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's doing an interview to join the funeral directors.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, Oh for the coffin. Yeah, yes, coffin strength.
Speaker 5: Yes, I said, Paul, you know what, you could get a nice little niche here training funeral directors. Have a coffin in here with like different weights because people are different weights to get buried, because not everyone's going to be seventy or eighty kilo. So I said, you could carve out a very successful niche here training strength, training funeral directors.
Speaker 6: You know, but the funeral director doesn't have to carry the whole coffin.
Speaker 3: You had a bit of.
Speaker 6: Times everyone else has been in your win.
Speaker 5: It's just like, no trolleys must be used in my funeral. I want Jack to single handedly wrist strength, permitting carrying me single handedly on his shoulders. Good mining, good mining. I'd love to know this morning as well. What are the jobs require a fitness or strength test other than like the emergency service love.
Speaker 2: God had to have one for office work?
Speaker 3: Yeah, pick up that a.
Speaker 5: Paper?
Speaker 9: Well, it's to say if you're fit, you know you need to work, which just healthy and not a liability.
Speaker 5: And what was the the.
Speaker 3: Currently with his leg up in a wheelchair.
Speaker 9: Telling me you're the best I had to do like blood pressure and bending stuff.
Speaker 5: Can you stationary up off the floor if you drop a pea?
Speaker 2: It's really intense.
Speaker 5: It really was so intense.
Speaker 3: It's and mild pending.
Speaker 2: I don't think i'd passity if I had to do it for here, No, surely.
Speaker 5: You would, all right, what do the jobs have a fitness or strength test? Let me know nine four one four, one oh four three. Right now then it's a good morning. We are good morning. Minute. We're going to put a minute o'clock say good morning to many of you as possible wherever you are right now. All we need to do is text us on four seven five three one oh four three, your name, where you are and what are you up to right now?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Dying to know whether the jobs require a physical strength or fitness test if you to get the job?
Speaker 3: Found out yesterday to become.
Speaker 5: A funeral director you have to have a strength load carrying part of the exam which makes sense because of what they're dealing with in the coffin. Rihas just found out about what you have to do to get into the police, which has obviously changed over the last couple of years. So I know they're trying to recruit more people to get in.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I'll think plenty of people will be able to get in on this. Someone the VIC Police website and says the fitness test includes firstly five on the beat test, which is the same as a below average twelve year old. I looked on the table. You have to do Wow, five successive push ups. It's not a lot, is it, And swim one hundred meters in four minutes.
Speaker 5: Wow. I'll be with you in a minute, sir, I'm drowning. I can get there with just under four minutes, is my beat that is as per procedure, standard protocol.
Speaker 3: And then I'll get down to do five bushups.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm not a great swimmer, but four minutes is a lot.
Speaker 5: Especially when it's it's a first responder's job. You know, it's not just going for a swim. Wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 10: It's okay, good mine, good mine, good mining, good mine.
Speaker 3: Do you any more?
Speaker 5: Job swear you know that there is a physical strength test or cardio. Let us know who knew Office Works also has one nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 6: You would kind of hope the funeral director is coming to save you rather than the play.
Speaker 5: Sumser tribles her, what do you need? Hell not vig pol Craig newbro Christian. I am. Good morning to Craig in New Rah, still horizontal about horise for my first coffee. Morning Craig, Morning Craig, Robin Marabanon, just got home from work. When you do, Craig, he's a text message, you can't tell.
Speaker 7: No, no, no.
Speaker 5: He's having a silent conversation, let's know. And good night to Rob Christian. Off for another busy day in Bentley. Hope you have a wonderful day. That's from Lockey in Aspandau. Good morning, Lockey, morning Lucky. Good morning to Nika up in Queensland, Harvey Bay, listening to us, just back from her daily walk. Morning. Good morning to Daniel, just dropped off his six year old boy at schoolcare in Bacchus Marsh now driving and work in Brunswick. Good morning, Patty the bitch know you know.
Speaker 2: What I just my heart sank because there's parents doing this every day.
Speaker 9: We're here at work and do that must be hard, yes, you know, and hard on the little ones as well.
Speaker 2: Like I get it, Audrey was a craze kid as well. I'm not guilt tripping at all.
Speaker 5: But good on you.
Speaker 2: You're doing a great job and it's it's hard work. It is hard work, but chraty is fantastic for kids.
Speaker 5: Passing and Daniel, thank you, and good morning, good morning to Simon. Just started work at Melbourne Airport. Thank you very much, Simon, Good morning, Simon, Morning two. Margo Reservoirs straightening her hair whilst listening to the show Good Morning. A multitasking.
Speaker 6: Strains her hair once a week. Yeah, if the steam in the air, it's like I honestly come into the room and there's a fire.
Speaker 5: Why does it so long? As well? My wife has very naturally what do you call frizzy hair?
Speaker 2: I don't say frizzy, so wavy, it's not to your wife?
Speaker 5: What is she's offended she's got frizzy hair. Don't say that, say it's a real frizzy. And so she has to use those what's she called? Yeah, JHD, what is it?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, I've got the silver bullet.
Speaker 5: Same place as Jack got that.
Speaker 7: No, how dare you.
Speaker 5: Anyway?
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody?
Speaker 5: Good morning do you?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Yesterday we were talking about twenty thirty two when all eyes will turn to Australia and see, let's see how you do another games. You did an amazing one in Sydney. What has Brisbane got for us? Rio? What did you hear yesterday on the news about the Brizzi Games?
Speaker 7: I saw that Brisbane want to be known. They're twenty thirty two Olympics. The budget Olympics.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, I mean those two words don't belong together. Look at Look how amazing parislet La Hollywood, Well Tom Cruise, just to actually just to actually do something before it starts in four years time.
Speaker 7: But they looked expensive though, didn't they. Christian Wes Brisbane you're looking at and they go, these guys are really frugal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, these will bring it way the budget. No new shiny facilities, the.
Speaker 11: Byo, your own gear, every country in your own venue, build your own venue. If you don't like us, I'm suddenly seeing it being use a lot of school pools and gymnasium like this.
Speaker 3: And then you heard somewhere on the news last night.
Speaker 7: Yes, there was on the on Brisbane's like one of their Channel nine journalists was teeing off. Because before Sydney, I remember, the vibe was everyone was so excited, like.
Speaker 5: We just couldn't wait safe for London twenty twelve. Yeah, but now the vibe.
Speaker 7: Before Brisbane is not elation. It's more fear and intation.
Speaker 3: What Paris looks like, you know what la is going to be like?
Speaker 10: Well, I enjoyed everything that was on offer from Paris. The only thing that was going through my mind throughout the last two weeks was we are going to be an embarrassment.
Speaker 3: My god, the shark is already in the water.
Speaker 5: Come on, Brisbane, build some new, build some new nice stadiums.
Speaker 7: Spend a little cash.
Speaker 3: So they said they're not building anything new.
Speaker 5: This is it.
Speaker 7: No, they've only got so Brisbane's big athletics stadium. Big is forty thousand people like capacity, that is not very big.
Speaker 6: We saw a bird's eye view shot of it and it looks like a high school.
Speaker 5: Part scorch outside patchy old grass like the Dogs of Peed on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it didn't look the optics are not going to be great.
Speaker 7: There are one hundred and ten thousand to watch Kathy Freeman in Sydney. There were eighty thousand at least at Starre de France in Paris.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember in Super Saturday in London twenty twelve there one hundred and five thousand in that stadium there. It's like it's a hell of but if you're in there premium tickets yesterday we're talking about because every time a country host and a city host of games, they can create some of their own demonstration events. AUSTRALI need to do this encurrent, create events that they're going to be guaranteed uniquely in a position to guarantee to win a gold Some of the ideas then for new events for twenty thirty two Kate Sunburn snapping and barefoot bindy sprints. That's a great idea, Bunning snag cooking competition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actue that has a team event actually working like the relay, you know the role.
Speaker 5: The bread, the onions to the snag guy Richard, they're getting into the kingswood on a forty degree day, are not getting third degree burns from the vinyl seats on the metal thing on the seat belt dash, or instead of giving very expensive medals meat tray. Your medals must a fortune hundreds of them. They keep giving out all day though. Put a line flew down, Richard, that's a genius idea. Joined the Olympic Committee for twenty thirty two which has been hired. Sue Bear for eski carrying race on the hot sand, Lindsey Thong sapping. Just leave that gum boot tossing from Daniel Cane toad racing, Brett.
Speaker 3: Running on hot sand with an armful of swim toys.
Speaker 5: That's every every day and every summer holiday. And Sarah West Christian what about the burnouts in the Venodrome on those.
Speaker 1: Bikes The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Later on this morning, we've got more of our VIP family passers go to the Melbourne Royal Show, and when we talk about the Royal Show, everyone's a very excited. Tend your kids there and for the kids to sort about the showbags and we want to make a middle aged showbag. The kids have all the fun at the Melbourne Royal Show, okay, and it's all centered around that showbag. We need that in our middle aged, middle aged mumbley lifestyle that we have Jax turned up this morning. You know he's only in his mid thirties. Mid life begins then with some kind of I didn't know there could be a new development on the phone roller slash sex toy. The flexbar show should be in vibrate for his wrists.
Speaker 3: But I say, what it looks like?
Speaker 6: It looks like a running baton.
Speaker 5: But Buddy wobbley w y with that made Robert. This should be in the middle aged showbag. This is for tennis elbow. No, no, we want actual, essential useful items near a foulter old cream and that is strengthening nothing other than the inventor his bank account.
Speaker 3: All right, so middle aged showbag.
Speaker 5: These are essential items in our middle aged showbag for middle aged people, like lint rollers, ikea food bag, clips, a seven hundred and fifty mil long neck of gavescon dot, a coin for the trolley, shoehorns, corn pats, reading glasses, who didn't forget Gilly yesterday? Toothpick and pixtures, rubbish backs to put Jilly's toothpicks in, which means you get have to get through a lot that you need an entire rubish bag and then the toe fungle cream, which is not going in a lot of people are talking about grippy jar openers.
Speaker 3: I don't think that senior, senior time.
Speaker 6: Oh ah, I don't mind the grippy jar.
Speaker 5: Yeah we have you better get on that roll if you're at that point in your life. Reasonable coffee cups, to keep cups, magnetic shopping list for the fridge. So we're at the point now where we've got a lot of items. What we need now is to have a conversation about what are they in? What bag?
Speaker 6: What is the perfect middle aged bag?
Speaker 5: Now? First of all, before carp who just Caitlin pictures us some options that they've already got yesterday. What do we think a middle aged bag has to be functional? Practical? This isn't looking cool? Yep?
Speaker 6: No, deep And if I imagine a backpack, because then you can have that strap that comes across your chest to clip in for X.
Speaker 3: I started doing that recently for extra support. And my kids begged me.
Speaker 5: They're like, Dad, you look like a tall leader, like the teacher who's taken us out for the day. Need one of those phone pinkers as well? All right, participating. What are the options for the bags?
Speaker 12: Okay, I've taken all your advice in and I've chosen three bags to choose from.
Speaker 2: First and my favorite the Hessian Forever bag.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the old bags for life.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, the ones that you can take to the shops.
Speaker 5: I find they're quite scratchy, not quite sensitive skin. No, but they're forever, so they have to outlive us. That help out the next generation of middle age. But I'll put it in my will and I forever bag I leave to Oh no, we thought we were getting out for life.
Speaker 12: That is my person a favorite because it can be used in multiple different ways after just giving them the prizes inside.
Speaker 5: Oh right, okay, every bag. But yeah, I was about to say, what what are you doing with the backpack? Please don't chut them in the yarrow. Come on, if you've used it, we've got a bit of fun with it.
Speaker 12: Thank you, Patsy. You can't take a backpack to the supermarket.
Speaker 2: But that takes me to my set.
Speaker 5: If you just get it. If you're one of those just getting like milk and eggs.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, but you know what it's like. You go for three things and come home with twenty five usually because oh that's right, we need that.
Speaker 5: I've never done that. I've never gone to get milk and eggs. I did yesterday with twenty five items.
Speaker 12: The second one is the backpack with the heavy duty adjustable strap.
Speaker 2: Jack's suggestion.
Speaker 12: It's great because it allows you to be able to walk around with all the items in the backpack and.
Speaker 6: Not hurt you back.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That screams middle aged to me, especially with the straps pulled tight to the backpack is nice and high up you sholder level.
Speaker 5: Yeah again, practical, functional and good on the spine as well.
Speaker 3: And what sort of size? Twenty five liter? Fifty liter?
Speaker 5: Great question?
Speaker 2: I think twenty five?
Speaker 5: Yeah, anything under that, if you go a ten or five is too small, useless. I've got a five liter one, yeh. And I've got one walks. I put a phone charger in it. It looks awful.
Speaker 6: Charge of.
Speaker 5: Forest knows your local cafe. I out there, so I try to keepnap me today, Daddy, I had my phone charger.
Speaker 6: Don't charge it home?
Speaker 5: Too expensive? Is my anko one?
Speaker 3: Twenty five liter?
Speaker 5: Were agreed? Okay? So backpack breda bag?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: All the third one, which now I'm kind of thinking.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite one.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I think maybe we.
Speaker 12: Can just get this one to actually put in the bag. No way, the unisex black bumb bag.
Speaker 5: This is I think the one bum bag. Though you can greatly reduce the amount of stuff that we can put Denni's essential items, isn't it, you know? And and so sometimes I've seen young peop these days. They wear them across the shoulder bandola.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But by the time we put the long neck of gats gun in there, there's nothing else.
Speaker 3: Into all right, So what are the favorite options by you, Patsy?
Speaker 5: What do you like?
Speaker 9: I like the Hitsian bag being a mum because it's most practical. And I like the idea of the bum bag. Surely we could put the bum bag in the Hissian bag.
Speaker 3: This would be helpful for this to work if you just picked one. I said, what's your favorite?
Speaker 5: To a whole list? Again, like the backpack personally bum bag bum bag? For me, I can still pit my phone chargering. All right, what do you think we should do?
Speaker 3: What kind of bag?
Speaker 5: Screams middle aged.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's show podcast, Christian.
Speaker 5: I vote backpack, but I agree also with Canan and Patsy that the bum bag could be included in the bag. Please respect the majesty and audacity of a bum bag. It's not a little sun bag to go in daddy's pouch. It's not Joey to kangaroo. All right, there's sovereign states. Respect the independence of the bumba. You can get slightly larger ones.
Speaker 6: Show me the biggest bum bag you can get an old reconsider.
Speaker 5: I've seen a really nice one actually in the moment. It's Lula Limon Salpe and it's very nice. Actually it's not as small as the other little one one around the runaways. Christian. One vote for backpack. Couple voting Now we didn't know we accidentally started.
Speaker 3: So stole Christian forever bag.
Speaker 5: By the time you are middle age, you own so many other various backpacks and bags you do not need another one.
Speaker 3: That is a good point, very good. One vote backpack. Stop saying one vote.
Speaker 2: The brown line.
Speaker 3: Yes and hopefully a bit more entertaining.
Speaker 5: One vote, Christian, Jack and Patsy vote for the backpack as well. Inside puzzle book and a click pencil could be included in your showbag. Christian, the midlayed show bag needs a dog dog Pooh bag refills.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, if we've.
Speaker 5: Got about those, never leave home without them, and a lint brush to get off all that dog hair off your clothes.
Speaker 3: That's from Catherine Christian.
Speaker 5: I couldn't I was on my way to work, couldn't call earlier. Took him about the budget games in Brisbane and twenty thirty two.
Speaker 3: What about the hills Hoist spin.
Speaker 5: They could score you on the style of the spin with you physically hanging onto it and the dismount. You're right, get rid of the parallel bars. They're very expensive, hills Hoist. That's a great idea, Kylie. All right, let's say some call him. What is a middle aged bag? Candie s good morning, good morning, all.
Speaker 3: Right, welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: So wish bag. You're going for what you're voting for.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 14: I'd go to the backpack, but it has to have enough compartment to double as a baby bag.
Speaker 5: I want to put a small baby in.
Speaker 13: No, you've got to have a compartment for.
Speaker 5: Those midlce.
Speaker 3: He says, second time around, you know what you need younger partner.
Speaker 5: She hasn't had one.
Speaker 3: Okay, Candy, it's good idea. Thank you. Very much. Let's go to Fiona.
Speaker 5: Good morning Fife, Good morning everyone.
Speaker 14: I was voting for the Hessian bag.
Speaker 13: I think that you could disguise your own personal stomach bag around.
Speaker 5: The middle, but you're gonna wear it on the You're gonna hold it in front of washing woman going down to creek.
Speaker 1: For the middle aged bag.
Speaker 6: Paddington might hold a bag for this smartpor the pearls in it.
Speaker 3: Quite the look thereon. All right, thank you, Fiona.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian, what about a foldable cooler bag that you could leave in the car and pop up when he goes shopping.
Speaker 3: We don't need any more bang options.
Speaker 6: Okay, you don't have to have a cool bag coming home from the supermarket. Let the milk warm up a little bit.
Speaker 5: What if you've got chicken or beef means, would you take a call pag Yes.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 5: I treat meats and cheese like I would if I was carrying organs or something for organ transfer. You know, they get them as possible the moment I get in the house, I'm not open the freezetore.
Speaker 6: Now this has to go in no red lights for me.
Speaker 5: Good morning Tim five votes backpack, no more voting. Okay, uh Peter, what about the old style string bag? Those bags were useless the holes in between.
Speaker 2: What if we stick out of them?
Speaker 5: Yeah, or a baguette or something like that. No, no, no, all right, here's what we want to do now. Then we're looking for stories of chaos? Are you a captain of chaos? Andrew yesterday was telling us about his poor mum that caused chaos the guys.
Speaker 15: Here and my mom had borrowed his truck and took it through forest fuel Chase and the low barrier pulled the whole glass wreck off. I had to shut down the area. Hi's the entrance. It was chaos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was chaos. So this morning you cause chaos? Has that been you?
Speaker 3: If so, we want to hear all the details.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian Budget Olympics for Brisbane twenty thirty two got another way for them to save money. Instead of building expensive swimming pools for the ten meter diving, what about you dive off a two story house into the family pool for the springboard diving. This job off the trampoline into said Paul Nick. Again, these are great ideas, guys, all right, so chaos have you ever caused chaos? On nine four one four three morning.
Speaker 14: Heather, Good morning, how are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good to Heather, welcome to a show. So you're a captain of chaos.
Speaker 13: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 14: My husband is useless. He's not a handyman at all. And years ago he was changing the headlight of the car, so the instruction manual, and he was quite busy all afternoon. And what I thought he had done a good job. The light was working.
Speaker 5: Thought, this is great.
Speaker 14: Next morning, I take my son to school and then I'm dropping the little one at daycare. I was sorry, kinder, and I've got a baby in my arms, and I was so lucky I passed right out the front of the kind that it was great spot. Thought this is going to be a good day. Go in and we're all waiting out the front as the kinder waiting for the door to open. And one of the guys turned around and says, your car's on fire.
Speaker 13: I'm like what.
Speaker 14: So they evacuated inside the building. All these kids are screaming, yeah, thanks, I'll be So they called the police. Sorry, they called the fire brigade. Two guys were brilliant they were heroes, and they said, oh, look, give me keys. We'll open up the car and we'll open up the bonnet because that's where the fire was coming from.
Speaker 3: Two seconds.
Speaker 5: Husband, every second, days to god. He don't worry about the hose.
Speaker 14: So the fiberka come in the meantime, opened up the bonnet. Everyone's staring, and it's the book Caught Fire.
Speaker 5: Instruction Manual, Instruction Manual.
Speaker 14: He left it on the fry pan and the selected there. So I had driven to school. I had driven to kinder caught Fire. He cannot change a likeroping.
Speaker 5: I don't think you've got any business doing stuff under the bonnet. You know, if it's oil and water, that's fine, leave it to the pros.
Speaker 14: He I was mortified. I did not go back.
Speaker 5: I reckon, you were feilthy.
Speaker 14: I didn't talk to I didn't talk to him for a day.
Speaker 5: He must have felt so bad, especially because you and the kids.
Speaker 13: I was mortified.
Speaker 14: The kids were embarrassed. I was embarrassed. Girlfriend picked up my son.
Speaker 5: From then on, I never went back to essentially ripples of chaos.
Speaker 6: This story, isn't it, But you didn't really never go back to the kindergarten.
Speaker 14: I didn't know. The girlfriend picked up the little one and took her for me.
Speaker 5: To show your face here again.
Speaker 14: Well, I'm mortified and now I am haunted. So now if I think it's a good caspot, I won't drive it. I'll go around.
Speaker 3: Heather.
Speaker 5: That's an incredible chaos story. Thank you very much for shout up with.
Speaker 13: This, mate.
Speaker 14: I have a great day.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Tom.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Hello Tom, Yes, good morning, Christian. How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm good Tom, Welcome to the show. So you've got a story about causing chaos.
Speaker 13: Yes, my ex partner caused some chaos. She's a qualified pilot and she was out doing some training in my aircraft and I hear in the radio in the car and she's doing circuits. Thirty seconds later, I hear she rings me on the phone and said, how can you ring me if you're doing touch and go circuits? She goes, I've crashed the plane. I said, what do you mean you've crashed the plane? I've crashed the plane down the runway and she facetimes me, and you know that she's all okay, and the plane's are ride off, and what has happened is the emergency located transmitter and the aircraft went off and it's a notified search and rescue. So they've wrang me on the phone in the car and I said, look, guest, planes had an accident. Everybody's okay, I said, do not send any appliances. So I'm racing home to see if she's all okay, which she was, and then we're waiting at the airfield and then all of a sudden, all the police cars, all the ambulances, all the fire trucks, every manly the dog rolls up causes this complete chaos with this crashplane down the runway.
Speaker 5: So how does she crash in? What did you crash it into? Because the runway is normally very clear.
Speaker 13: Yes, yeah, in a nutshell. She basically she put a cushion, a new cushion under her seat, and she changes his perspective of landing, and she's bounced the landing and just kept bouncing. So one, two, three, and then the nose of the plane just hit the runway and just just wrote the plane.
Speaker 5: Off number monkeys bouncing the bed.
Speaker 13: That's a nick.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 3: She bounced right out of your life like you.
Speaker 5: She had that cushion for the heavy landing. Yeah, that's yeah, that's it.
Speaker 13: That's wow.
Speaker 5: We now tell me this then so much sort of what does that cost? What is the plane called? What happens next round?
Speaker 13: A two hundred thousand dollars mark? Totally insured? All okay, we got got out of it right, got a new one, so that's all good.
Speaker 5: Wow, that is chaos. A great story, Tom, Thank you very much for sharing, mate. Thank you keep this call coming. These are amazing stories of chaos.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian o'connells Show.
Speaker 5: Maybe tomorrow or next week on the show, we should talk about your favorite opening line to a song. This one has got a great one. I've got a pocket full of hope. It's an awesome openly line to a song. Right now, though we're looking for captains of chaos, have you been this center of a chaotic storm of your creating? Not on purpose, not deliberate, but still you are the center of it all. We saw this the other day, some Paul glazier doing his best to clear up a mess that wasn't his sheets of glass that had been smashed on the back of his glaziers truck covering two and a half lanes of Punt Road, which is always busy, and about eleven am on Tuesday morning, it was chaos and he was trying his best to brush them all up, but it was everything the repercoveraging were against him. You know.
Speaker 3: Suddenly it was a bigger story than him.
Speaker 5: So today we're looking for your chaos moments nine four one four one o four three. Good morning, Chris, Good morning, how are you guying? We're good, Chris. So I understand the location for this chaos is where Abe Plaza.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that's correct, girl, is a where it be past the shopping center. Working as an apprentice many years ago, my boss asked me if I could go and captain duck work into some existing ducks, So no problems. I've got the grinder out and cutting away. I didn't realize the system was live and I had to turn it off, so the airs as the air was passing through the dark work and I'm cutting it. It was smoldering. And anyway, We're working away and all of a sudden we can hear all these fire trucks, police rolling up, people running out of the shopping center, and I'm wondering what the hell's going on?
Speaker 13: So we get off the roof.
Speaker 16: We look down and we realized that the whole shopping center has been smoked out by you, by.
Speaker 5: Me, Yes, Captain Chaos. Now I would have thought Chris not trained in your line of work. But I would have thought the sign of smoldering and sort of smokes of that, is that a normal sort of side effect.
Speaker 13: Of what you do.
Speaker 16: No, well, no, not at all.
Speaker 5: But I didn't realize that I didn't stop on the roof.
Speaker 13: On the roof inside the shopping center.
Speaker 5: Would look like you were sending smoke signals on the roof to come and get you.
Speaker 3: As Chris.
Speaker 16: Yeah, because all the roofs duck wettell sealed watertight so you don't see it, and.
Speaker 6: Fresh air outside of the roof fresh for Chris and his crue.
Speaker 5: So you have to go and do the walk of Shane back downstairs and let them know. Yeah.
Speaker 16: Yes, And I was very lucky because I was in a six sicking year apprentice, so we had the union come out. We had obviously.
Speaker 5: Union job.
Speaker 16: And they're all, yeah, they're all looking around and they yeah. I thought it got off pretty lightly, just being.
Speaker 3: I just stayed up on that room for a good night or two just waited out one day.
Speaker 16: On the bike and.
Speaker 3: Chris funny story mate, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: You have a good day. Good morning, Amy, Morning Amy, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 17: I've got a friend who's the captain of Kayos. One morning or sorry evening, she got out of the shower, walked into a room and her leg went through one of the heating ducks in the floor and got stuck all the way up to the top of the thigh.
Speaker 3: He quite an awkward, sort of straddled position to be.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Well, they tried some cooking oil to get her out. Nothing worked, so they emergency services, so fire truck sambos and the police came and they couldn't get her out, so they ended up having to demolish part of the house. She's still naked at this point, so.
Speaker 5: They't or a robe.
Speaker 17: Well, apparently a female came along and did cover her eventually, but the.
Speaker 5: Guys were like, what shall we do A brain storm about this, Go and get some coffees as well, get the sales moving quicker.
Speaker 17: That's pretty much it.
Speaker 5: So they had to break her.
Speaker 3: Out of it.
Speaker 17: Yeah, they had to demolish some of the side of the house to go underneath the.
Speaker 5: Yes, so much.
Speaker 6: Chaoss smoked her out.
Speaker 17: Yeah, well, her husband gave a dirty cooking oil, which she wasn't impressed with, but she gave it a girl.
Speaker 6: The husband's there and he doesn't put a tower on a T shirt or something or make something.
Speaker 17: No, no, he was useless.
Speaker 3: It seems to be a running train this morning. My partner was useless.
Speaker 5: As probably the biggest topic we could ever do is women talk about the useless husbands. Amy, thank you very much you call. I think we got Simone here now. Good morning, Simone, good morning.
Speaker 14: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good, Simona? How are even a good weekend? What's your chaos story?
Speaker 8: I was living in the UK and we swim across to Budapest for a friend's birthday weekend and I caught the early flight back by myself. So I was sitting in Budapest to airport. I popped my bag off to the side in the cafe, just scrolling through my phone, and after a while got the notes taken to evacuate and I was like, oh gosh, we're being evacuated. Then we go get my bag looked over and my bag was covered by a bomb cover. So they had suspected that my bag was carrying, was unaccompanied and had a bomb.
Speaker 3: About getting ready to detonate it.
Speaker 8: Yes, it was like police and five days and I was like, oh, that's my bag.
Speaker 5: How far away? Notice that's my bag?
Speaker 14: No more than ten meters.
Speaker 8: But I was just not paying attention to my environment at all.
Speaker 5: It was at getting off your phone, old Jimmy ren a hurt locker in that big old suit.
Speaker 6: They're sending the robody.
Speaker 8: Pretty much.
Speaker 5: God, these reels are amazing today, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian Chaos on a family trip to northern New South Wales. We're running late for our flight. The bag is checking, was Chaos Tuto technical issues with the self checking machines. Those things are always chaos. They are machines of chaos, aren't they. They're always on the blink there that red strap across so and going now this one's down today there's always actual humans employed there to do what they used to Team leader. Yeah that everybody lines. I've noticed that there's one I won't mention the airline that employ very old people there where you feel like you can't have a moan to them because they're trying to do their best. We finally made it to the weighing and sending our bags onto the plane, but one of the bags got stuck for some unbeknown reason to me. My panic, I thought, we're good idea to just push the giant red button in front of me to stop the machine jamming. I thought, to my horror, it shut down the whole terminal bag is chicken. He was not a popular traveler, to be honest, Christian. On a positive note, that we did make our flight, well that is good news, all right. So the last cool we had was an amazing story about causing chaos when she came out the shower naked and her foot went through some ducted floor vents and she got stuck. Her foot went through so deep up into a thigh she's naked, and then no one could get her out, and that to demolish part of the house break her out. Basically, So today we're looking for your bad time to be naked stories. Now you've got one rio about Jack.
Speaker 7: I simply have a question for the team, that's all, just a little inquiry. Do you think this is odd?
Speaker 5: Do you think this is weird?
Speaker 7: Jack and I went to was it in a studio.
Speaker 6: It's like a hot sauna.
Speaker 3: My daughter goes there.
Speaker 5: It's an amazing place.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a sauna. It's got a cold plunge, and then we're going to go for tie afterwards, just me and Jack. So obviously, you know, you go in the sauna, then you get in the pool and it's cold and it's wet, and you have to get changed afterwards and get into our going out clothes. So it's just me and Jack in the locker room and we're you know, getting unchanged to get into our nice you know, tie clothes.
Speaker 3: Work, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 7: Then Jack goes, I guess we'll have to be naked in front of each other.
Speaker 5: Now, this is probably a conversation for description.
Speaker 6: Probably I probably was just trying to break the sounds. It sounds like an awkward moment was coming, and I was simply trying to break.
Speaker 5: And there's nothing that breaks the ice, like let's get naked together.
Speaker 7: Though, as I said, I was like, oh, I mean, yeah, we've got to get changed obviously, like we can't go like this, and he says, Oh, what I really meant by that was can you turn around and go into the corner and face face the while I get changed. We had to go into the corner of the brick locker room, face the wall, and then I had to just wait there and then he was like, I'm not done. I'm done, And then that was when I had back around doing that on behalf of both of us.
Speaker 6: You got to remember, I.
Speaker 5: Didn't did you need this procedure or like a locker rooms before you just like, don't.
Speaker 6: Yes, you're a footy club, grew up in shower room room.
Speaker 5: Schools each other with tows with ows. I don't.
Speaker 6: I'm not from that world, so I don't know the rules.
Speaker 5: I was just trying to ru turn around and face the wall to a young employee.
Speaker 6: Probably just didn't want anything wrong to happen.
Speaker 3: Is if we typed out what Rio just said, you and a lot of problems with my friend.
Speaker 6: If anything, I was doing the centering, he was create a locker room environment between colleagues, which maybe is not the right thing to do.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know, standing I feel almost very vulnerable because I'm just I can't see what you're doing.
Speaker 6: I'm just against you.
Speaker 5: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: I would like, you don't know what he's doing.
Speaker 5: He's staring at exactly.
Speaker 7: I just had to wait for the longest minute of my life. What was he doing just like get I guess getting out into.
Speaker 6: Well, you have to get out of wet swimwear, then you have to drive, then you have to put on your clothes.
Speaker 5: So it's a communal locker room.
Speaker 6: It's a communal locker room.
Speaker 5: There's no there's no you need to take next time you go is take your own sort of screen.
Speaker 3: That you could.
Speaker 5: Doctors need to have that screen hang real because you just get my screen out around him to the corner.
Speaker 7: I specifically remember saying to you, oh, bye, we're going to get naked. Do you Was that a signal to me to face the wall? And you said yes, it was an invitation.
Speaker 6: That if you didn't want to see something, you could look away.
Speaker 3: But it's not the sun. Really, I'll be honest. Did you have a sneaky peek?
Speaker 6: I couldn't.
Speaker 7: I couldn't even if I wanted to.
Speaker 6: I was, you know, I think what I was doing is exactly what they used to do on the news when they gave the footy scores when their live game is still in country. They did and said, if we're going to show the scores of the Melvion Collingwood game. If you don't wish to know the scores, look away.
Speaker 5: Got you all right, naked? We're looking for your naked stories.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell's show, Today's Time Waste Star Family VIP passed to the Melbourne Royal Show. It is back in September twenty sixth of September runs to the Sunday the sixth of October. You can buy your tickets at Royalshow dot com dot au r VIP Family Pass. You get four show tickets, one hundred dollars round ride vouture, one hundred and fifty dollars food and drink vouchers, two hundred dollars show bag vouchers and free parking as well. What a price to down the time WASTEUF Faster movies Speed Great Great, very smart action moved from the nineties turns thirty. We all seeing this love Speed?
Speaker 9: Nice, you say, can't say of watch the Oscar winning sequels of Speed.
Speaker 5: But the original, just the original?
Speaker 2: Isn't there two of them?
Speaker 3: Well they made a sequel, yeah, but neither the thirty.
Speaker 6: Years of Speed too?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Is that the one with Sandra Bullock anyway.
Speaker 5: By the Guardian, that's our newspaper bats other than The Herald's son best action movie of the nineties, Frizz Hot Shot. There's a bomb on the bus.
Speaker 1: Once the bus goes fifty miles an hour, the bomber is arm.
Speaker 5: If it drops below fifty it blows up.
Speaker 13: What do you do?
Speaker 7: What do you do?
Speaker 5: That in a nutshell? What a set up to a great action movie. And they were both awesome in it as well. So Dennis Hopper was in it as well, and Jeff Daniels is too as a swat officer.
Speaker 6: And who plays who plays Connor in succession? Ellen Rug?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it on the bus and then Rug is in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right, and yeah, Keanu Root is amazing it. In the original version of the first script, Harry, the swat officer that gets tormented by Dennis Hopper was going to be the mole and he was the bomb guy. It's going to be an inside job. Yeah, the twitter Remember who the bomb was?
Speaker 6: Who was it?
Speaker 5: Wollw It was Dennis Hopper. The guy kept doing pop, shut up, quit hot shot?
Speaker 13: What was it?
Speaker 3: Lost?
Speaker 5: The line? Pops, that's it I'll turn into pansy. All right, we're looking for you to make a movie faster today. Speed is thirty years old. If you want to light a little candle today for it. All right, so make a movie faster. I love the movie Happy Feet sometimes those penguins. Thinks flipping ages and let those days. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Snappy feets gold, great Bond movie, Dotor No, put your foot down, dot to no speed limits Silver time to speed up. Miss Daisy, she ain't she hasn't got old day. She's a very old lady. Nascar Bronze. Love the movie When Harry met Salnie, Beautiful film, Speed of that went Ferrari met Sally Bronze. You see the movie beautiful movie. One of the many oscars for Daniel day lewis my left foot. Well you don't know, he was very fast driving that car. That's right, my lead fruit. I'll leave it there, Jackie boy, make a movie faster, John Quick, oh yeah, yeah yeah quick one.
Speaker 6: Bronze Rocket, Ralph l Fifty Shades of Greyhound.
Speaker 5: I had that put a line through it, but obviously good enough for you.
Speaker 6: That's the furious pace of Benjamin Buttons.
Speaker 3: That's very good Supreme.
Speaker 1: That's God plus Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Time Waster Today, Faster movies, make a movie faster up for grabs. We have a family vop pass sending to the Melbourne Royal Show. All right, faster movies, let's go. Hurry up, Jack, hurry Potter. Tell me that magic little nerd Silver.
Speaker 3: That's from and three one five eight. Thank you for putting you now?
Speaker 5: Did Andy the little nerd bit? Or was that some I added in a little bit of spin for me? Complimentary throw mama from there put it train Silver plus love that movie. Disney's up. Yeah, hurry up. Bronze men who stare at speedboats? Gold, what only gone in six seconds? Silver Summer breaking the sound barrier of music, Bronze, Brockie four, Brockie four. That's good done.
Speaker 3: Instead of dr No.
Speaker 5: Dr Go Gold, you showed me how to do it. Paul so basic, one letter was too un Paul Edward Chainsaw hands quicker than Sissy, Sharon, well done the godfaster Gold, Donnally, very good, God faster good. We're running bronze formula. Once upon a time in Hollywood. Silver Juice Bigelow, Premature Bigelow Bronze, Bill and Ted's Expedient Adventure, Silver, Wendy Flight Club Silver a jet flew over the cuckasns Gold on Formica, Op and Hyper is that hyper Speed? Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Gold Forest Lung Jump, Forest Lung Jump is very good.
Speaker 5: Silver Up and Hasty.
Speaker 6: Bronze.
Speaker 3: You're saying Bolt the movie Bolt. You're saying Bolt.
Speaker 6: Don't know the movie Bronze.
Speaker 5: Oh good, little kids, remember that Gordon would love that dog? Ani made a dog gold Well House.
Speaker 3: You thinks you a Bolt dashing with wolves.
Speaker 12: To end on that?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Jackie boy, who is off to the Melbourne Royal Show VIP style, congratu to Paul for doctor go very good.
Speaker 1: I don't know this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: As he just watched the Speed At the moment a new episode of ra Ju just.
Speaker 2: Went really funny.
Speaker 5: Sure, Chenney wreck on a schools who were like, yeah, did it earlier?
Speaker 2: I was actually talking and then it wasn't anyway, I'm back. I'm back in the room.
Speaker 6: What is Chiney wreck on?
Speaker 5: That's what we should say. Yeah, yeah, I didn't even know what the relevance is, but you should go Chiney wreck On yeah, even the strange things just to say at school. All right, so tomorrow on the show this radio stations, I mean there's so many cash giveaways right now. You can't move for these, you know, big cash giveaways Alpha Alpha Bucks and said someone else. Then that's what it's like to listen to Alpha Bucks and Ky and Jay are giving away sixty two million dollars an hour to pay you to listen to the show here in Melbourne and at this radio station is doing Cashman. And now Cashman has been around for a couple of years. In fact, as a RADIOID it's been around two thousand years. But cash Man normally he has he's.
Speaker 6: Loaded with used to be a superhero flush.
Speaker 5: You know, sometimes you catch up with a mate, maybe they had a little bit of money and maybe a couple of deals didn't go.
Speaker 3: Through and they're almost out of cash Man.
Speaker 5: Really, he's actually cost of living his inflation man. And well the other day he was, you know, normally was like during daytime you'd hear him giving away hundreds or thousands of dollars.
Speaker 1: And if you need cash in a flesh, have we got the Cape Crusader for you?
Speaker 5: Called one or four point threes cashman. Cashman, Oh, it's a bit crinkled, but here's another pineapple fifty dollars for you. It's just different. And someone I'm saying it's different, and we live in austere times. You just don't often hear a radio station doing the austerity man. But you know what this breakfast show does. It listens and it learns from our wise leader, Sue the Boss. Okay, maybe we try and learn from Sue. Lower the amount of money, not cash man for this show. No petty cash man. Get ready to meet him tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Who's first on the scene at the vending machine? Who'll give you five bucks for your fare on the bus? Why it's petty cash man.
Speaker 5: Just stand aside, Fox, get out.
Speaker 4: Of the way.
Speaker 5: Over see you back to Sydney, Kaine, Jane. We don't need a mechanical cock We have petty cash man. Jack.
Speaker 3: Open up that cash box.
Speaker 5: Oh my, oh my god, I can eat coins stopping. Can I go to the milby mummy in our petty cash tin.
Speaker 6: We have seventy one dollars and seventy cents to be given away on tomorrow's show. Oh my gosh, not just one winner, though many winners.
Speaker 5: You winner five, you win a seven, you winn a thirteen, that's what's gonna all right? Okay, you win a twelve dollars ninety nine. We are balancing the budgets tomorrow, my friends. So Jack, what's more, what is the money that must go by?
Speaker 6: Nine seventy one dollars and seventy cents?
Speaker 5: I'd start thinking now about a new you, a new Friday for you tomorrow the show.
Speaker 6: Don't be greedy, though we want to make it lie.
Speaker 3: We're not going to give them money all that money obviously to just one of you.
Speaker 6: I'd be reckless.
Speaker 5: I actually be selfish. You to call up and go, I want that whole seventy one dollars seventy Would you like some of it?
Speaker 16: Some of it?
Speaker 5: And why why do you need a coffee tomorrow morning? That's what you need to have a think about today. What would you like from seventy one dollars seventy from our new hero from our new Times, Petty cash Man. Email me to a Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Good luck, get ready to meet Patty cash Man tomorrow.
Speaker 1: From six to a book Christian O'Connell Show Podcast