Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 1: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think that people.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Yeah, because you're young and stupid, some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 1: No, you know, I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an hour a dillo trying to get ants out of a hole. Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood, Bean fingered as an awful sensation. You haven't been thinking about the right person. Goodness is just still to play a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Hi, it's Jenna.
Speaker 3: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 1: Sorry. No, he is Mitch Julli and Mitchell Koo. Oh my god. Hello everyone.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, I've got a good feeling about today episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did too, Because we're back in there's a.
Speaker 4: Few reasons, actually I'll run you through. Then we're back in our normal studio. After more than a month not being able to use it, and I realized it's because during that time mercury was in retrogray. Oh no, by the time this episode is out, it is no longer in retrograde.
Speaker 1: Is it leaving retrograde?
Speaker 4: Yeah, becaus mercury retrograde effects your scheduling, It effects technology. There was one week we couldn't use this because someone fucking spilt a glass of water on the battle. And then there's been you know, double bookings and stuff. Yeah, man, I told you once again it was real mercury retrograde.
Speaker 1: It feels good to be back. We also have, after i'd say the longest hiatus in history, contraceptive diaphragm. Sam has returned to the show. Hello, darling, where have you been.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 4: More often than not he's actually around. He's a question of whether he can be bothered talking to it.
Speaker 1: We all have other jobs as well, guys. Sam is also a Blacksmith's very true.
Speaker 2: I do love my leather work.
Speaker 1: You do also, price keeper Genesee High Jenna, Hello, Well.
Speaker 2: That's nothing special. No, I'll tell you other reason why.
Speaker 4: I've got a good feeling about it, Because it's episode one, two three, ah, and let's me make it to episode one thousand, two hundred and thirty four.
Speaker 2: This will never happen again. We could do two three four, Yeah, but that's less exciting. Starts from one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, you're right.
Speaker 2: Also another reason I'm keeping for this episode it's a long list. No, it is a long list. And the next reason is happy birthday.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, it's my birthday.
Speaker 1: Of course we remember, didn't we That's what my friends do.
Speaker 2: I know, it is what this friend?
Speaker 1: Where are you going going to get something done?
Speaker 2: A lot? Have you got the birthday cake?
Speaker 1: Of course? Jenna's got a knife. Where did you pull that front?
Speaker 2: And of course I've got a cigarette lighter in my pocket? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Can we do candles in here? We aren't SANDSI your candle? And I don't have any birthday music ready because it's my birthday. That's fine. I'll do some tropical music a.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday one candle because I'm like, actually, maybe you're right.
Speaker 2: I don't want to have an evacuation.
Speaker 1: I feel such a bastard here I want and it's caramel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how do you know.
Speaker 2: My favorite cake is caral? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just thought I had a memory of you saying that I nearly bought red velvet.
Speaker 2: They were putting it in the box and I was like, actually, no caramel.
Speaker 1: It is my favorite. I don't think I've said that often.
Speaker 2: I must at some stage because I remember it.
Speaker 1: That's very sweet. Thank you. He's only lit on one side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm worried about the smoke.
Speaker 1: I'll if I blow it'll, I'll just inhale this.
Speaker 2: We have to thing. We don't have to sing happy, but they do happy happy Yeah happy be bad happy by too.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Hip hat harah, hip hat crac.
Speaker 2: I'll blow it out yourself.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the cake.
Speaker 2: Need the smoke arm I watch out for the open gasleep.
Speaker 1: That's very sweet. Thank you, guys. Is a nice Oh, thanks you. I've got to cut it and I'm going to kiss the closest boy. That's very nice. I'm twenty seven. Can you believe?
Speaker 2: I know you don't look at over twenty seven.
Speaker 1: It's actually a sad age, like I'm not young and successful anymore. I'm just mediocre.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just working, You're not boring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm part of the workforce.
Speaker 2: I now it used to be like, oh, you're doing so well for your age. Yes, yeah, I missed those like that stops at twenty six. About halfway through twenty six. People are like, oh, yeah, that's about right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care anymore.
Speaker 4: I had to MC a comedy night on the Gold Coast recently, and it was like at a UNI comedy night on campus at a university, and I was hitting bricks, thinking, oh, this is going to be so daunting, like you know, big Burley University boys. Oh my god, I'm going to feel so intimidated. And then I realized that I'm not the same age as university students anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're not my peers.
Speaker 2: They're fucking babies. They were eighteen to twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, shit, I'm older than UNI students now.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I see kids on the street and I go, oh, I could be friends with them. No I couldn't. No, I save money and have a lot of money and superannuation now an adult.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Listen, it's actually not all about you today. Sorry, sorry to steal your thunder, but there's another reason I've had a good feeling about this.
Speaker 1: Evendo he's standing up too. Yeah, this is reason number six.
Speaker 2: Jena sam Mitchell happy three year anniversary it is, well, it will be this week.
Speaker 1: It's just terrible planning on our behalf.
Speaker 2: Don't loop me in with that. It's great planning on my behalf. What I've got?
Speaker 1: Did we pay for this?
Speaker 2: You all knew? Yeah? Of course, Hell and.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize that we launched so close to your birthday last time it was October four?
Speaker 2: Apparently, did we the week after? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And we did some secret demos so we would have been recording beforehand as well.
Speaker 2: Here we go. He even had any bubbly since the hundred Oh I know, we.
Speaker 1: Did say we're going to ban from celebrations. Remember well oh no, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that never happens.
Speaker 1: Already died on that hill happy three years ago.
Speaker 2: We'll leave that.
Speaker 1: That is very exciting.
Speaker 2: Sam, come in with some bloody plank.
Speaker 1: Come on in, Sam speak on Mike too. What a legend.
Speaker 2: By the way, coming up today, we're doing a brand new segment. It's called Mitch's Quickie. That's all I'm going to tell you. And we also got a DM from a listener that we need to address. You're in trouble cherry me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: When am I not?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why?
Speaker 1: Later? My birthday show of all things.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we bean celebrating. Forget about your birthday.
Speaker 1: I don't wait to hear the montage of love and listeners that you've built for me.
Speaker 2: No fucking waylay the one you made.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we probably have a million more listeners than we did then, so it would.
Speaker 2: Be fresh anyway. Look, we're all ful. Cheers. Jeez, three years of it. Why are the TIRL found a fit?
Speaker 1: iHeartRadio executives west Side for another. Here's a door bell outside the studio and then a crowd when the door opens.
Speaker 2: When are you going to fucking hand out the bits of cake? Bro? What's the guy who wants.
Speaker 1: Me to cake? Jenner?
Speaker 2: This cake is so dense, This cake is moist.
Speaker 1: Isn't it good?
Speaker 2: It's gorgeous, It's thick. I'm glad I got the deer one.
Speaker 1: There's something is do we pay for that? Or did you pay for that?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Did we pay for that? Or did you?
Speaker 2: I did? It's still the tax right off we're talking about it, aren't we?
Speaker 6: That is really very good?
Speaker 1: Imagine being the ATO agent and has to listen to this audio when they want to audit you, they go, can we just confirm? And this is been listening to us chewing.
Speaker 2: Hi, I gosh.
Speaker 1: Look into Jenna. There's some corruption going on with that Merriagan service suite.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, she comes from old money too, so.
Speaker 1: R oh that money dust ridden. Jenna has to keep a moth bowl trapping her wallet. That's how old her money is.
Speaker 2: Anyway, should we get into it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me have a quick sip of the punk.
Speaker 2: Oh I was going to do that while you forward announced. It's fine.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Well if it is your first time listening, Hi, everyone sip Now, this is it just me? Every week we start the show the same way to gym something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate.
Speaker 2: And we've been doing it that way for three years now.
Speaker 1: And if you want us to change, fuck off. We're full the vigioms of Egypt, full of it. Mitch doesn't mind, do you?
Speaker 6: Minch good?
Speaker 1: No idea, I don't know. We bring him to the table. We also have it is it just you? Coming up your chance? The listeners will be on the show with a very interesting is it issue. We don't normally tease them, but we have a fan who has seen one of us in the flesh and they've got some comments on it.
Speaker 2: Oh is this I don't know about this, so it's obviously about me.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's about you.
Speaker 2: Oh who's talking smack?
Speaker 1: Now it's not smack. But they've seen you in the wild and they had some observations. That's all I'm going to say. So, if you were you mean to a server, were you rude to anyone?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. But I do just kind of have that way with people.
Speaker 1: There's a certain malaise. But once you know you, you realize that that's just that's the boat.
Speaker 2: It looks genuine.
Speaker 1: No, no, anyway, we'll have that up on the way. Should we start if you want?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So what is this? Is this like episode one hundred and twenty three and it's our three year anniversary and.
Speaker 2: Your birthday, birth and victory in retrogades? Over reason is the celebrate.
Speaker 1: One more reason. I'm going to let you go first.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, God, you're good tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's another reason to celebrate. Thank you all for that. All right, let's go. Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Airpod's the perfect excuse to pretend you didn't hear someone talking to you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I did this today. I did this today.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: There was construction workers out in front of my house, in front of my car, and they were like, obviously needed me to move, and I didn't have the band with him with my brain, yeah exactly, So I put my AirPods in, didn't play any music, but just went to my cars, pointed to them, and got in my car. I did this today. It works.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have picked you to be one of those types. I thought you'd just thought it an audience.
Speaker 1: I got my attention, no, no, no, but I did run them both over, so I did get the audience in the end.
Speaker 4: It happened to me twice when I was in Brisbane for my comedy shows last week. The first time was at Brisbane Airport and I spotted someone and went on a date with.
Speaker 2: Earlier this year.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I was like, fuck, fuck, fuck, I don't want to talk to them. We walked past each other and I thought sweet, we didn't even notice. But then I heard him turn around and go oh hey Mitch, and I just kept walking because again, air pods were in, there were nothing playing, so I absolutely wholeheartedly did hear him.
Speaker 2: But I could just easily have that excuse.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. But they don't know. Clearly unless they listen to this, they wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think he does this, and yeah, I hope not anyway, Fine, there's no love lost there.
Speaker 1: I do it all the time and I love it. But I have the big air pods, like the big AirPod maxis so then yeah, but sometimes the little ones, like if you're a big person and you got to figure like they can hide him there, you can't see the whole Yeah.
Speaker 6: And with the long hair, yeah, long hair just disappears and then you just if you genuinely don't hear him, you just look like a dick.
Speaker 2: People think I'm They probably think I'm so rude because so they can't even see my AirPods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh shit, now your hairs are off and up isn't It wouldn't. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But it happened twice in Brisman, and the second time I was coming home back to the hotel quite late. Yeah, and I was right out in the front of the hotel about talking. So my social battery was well and truly trained at that point. And I heard someone go, oh, Borrow, are you that guy that works on radio? And I thought, well, a, that's not factually true, and b I can't be fucked ye see, I've got airports in song is gonna pretend I can't hear him? So I ignored him, kept walking, and someone with him goes, who's that.
Speaker 2: I don't know him.
Speaker 4: He goes, oh, he works for Kyle Sandalinz. And his friend goes, oh, that makes sense. He's as fat as Kyle Sandalinz. What And it kicked me so much self.
Speaker 2: Restrained to turn around and knock him the fuck out. But I'm like, I've already pretended I didn't hear them, so I have to pretend I didn't hear that.
Speaker 1: Fucking hell.
Speaker 3: Hell, I was like, how rude and how inaccurate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said I was with you, Jesus Christ, who's that blimp?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, oh no, it's fine. You know, I'm one of those you.
Speaker 4: Know, being fat's not a bad thing. It's not an insult whatever, you know, body positive, all that shit. But then there was a little part of me that was like, fuck, what else did people say when they think I can't hear them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, I would hate to hear what some people say.
Speaker 2: I better not to think about it.
Speaker 1: I reckon, No, I agree? Do you read the threads of Twitter threads and comments on content, or read the comments on your stuff you put out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure I don't see each and everyone.
Speaker 4: No, No, it's when I do posts on other people of account, like if I'm doing something for a brand, I usually don't take those because, like, my people are quite lovely to me, yes, but when it goes out to you know, the fucking KFC Instagram account, I don't really.
Speaker 2: Want to know.
Speaker 1: I've got into a fight over someone about one of your videos one you did tell me Spotify and they were criticizing the Spotify of at all, and then I commented like fuck you, like it was very new ones and it was a real detailed, thought out response, and then I was arguing about it was a whole thing. So I'll be your defender in the comments.
Speaker 2: You don't need to. It's fine. I don't even look, so what I don't know won't happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, Amen? All right, what should we do? My agent? Yeah if you want, Yeah, I'll have a super champagne hold on. I love to say I'm still in here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's fine, you can still Is that my cue?
Speaker 2: Because I can just.
Speaker 1: God, no, no, no, No, this is actually good because we were losing our straight women audience, so it's nice to have you back. Can you just talk sexy for seeing?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Oh good, talk about how moist the cake is or no.
Speaker 6: I don't think it doesn't matter how sexy your voice is. You could get like Morgan Freeman talking about how beautiful and moisty something is, and you could do nothing for anyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the word moist there's nothing cute about that.
Speaker 1: For us as well. You don't want to moist aenus for yourself. No, you want to add the moisture. You don't want to. You don't want to be way o moisture. It's not self sourcing.
Speaker 2: I want to precipitate yourself.
Speaker 6: No one says they're going, yeah, I just want to just fuel your swamp past.
Speaker 1: And it is that because it's sweat too.
Speaker 2: Can we not?
Speaker 4: Can you said I'm gonna have my supper champagne before we did thedem you haven't even done that.
Speaker 1: I'm drag I also had a boozy lunch before this, and I am a bit tipsy. Is it just me? Do you also have an animated film moment that will make you cry? Regardless of age or position in life.
Speaker 2: I don't think I do.
Speaker 1: Actually, no, really, no, really, I think you will.
Speaker 4: No, I can't cry on cue ever, Like if I watch a movie for the first time and it's upsetting, I'll probably cry then, But if I go and try and relive.
Speaker 2: It, I didn't we try and do that here once did we?
Speaker 1: I watched some.
Speaker 4: Disney movie and it made me cry, and I was like, this is the first time I've cried at a film in years, And so you put it on to see if I would cry and nothing?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, shocking. Was it happened the clouds or something? Generally, yeah, if there's.
Speaker 2: Any pressure involved, it doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let me tell you why, because I interviewed Billy Eilish. Let me just pick up that name get dropped, and in her famous Happier Than Ever artwork, she's crying right like, there's a tier in the album artwork. So what I thought i'd ask, is is it a real tier? Because it sounds like a dumb question, But when you're like on a shoot all day and you're filming, like to get that one moment where you actually cried could be hard.
Speaker 4: The very in depth question from an interviewer who thank you. Yeah, you would never have thought to ask that.
Speaker 1: So this is what happened. When I asked Billy how she got the tier. In Happier, I.
Speaker 2: Try to make myself cry. Can't figure it out.
Speaker 1: Would you pinch yourself?
Speaker 5: No, dog.
Speaker 2: I was like, somebody pull up Spirit the Horse.
Speaker 6: Animated horse movie and pull up that scene where he's galloping through the desert and the cowboys.
Speaker 2: Are trying to capture him and they break him and they turnam into Yeah, cry cried, Oh my god, that movie makes me a ball.
Speaker 1: It makes that ball Spirit the Horse film.
Speaker 2: But nothing sad happened in the scene. He says, galloping, that's what horses do.
Speaker 1: Bitch the whole dog that was a biting dog. Well it kind of sounded. I don't know, it's so much.
Speaker 2: Less scathing in an American accent dog.
Speaker 1: Dog. There's definitely a w in there. Dog softened dog. Anyway, Spirit Now the horse gets captured by the hunters and glue they turned into glue. Oh yeah, they turn horses into glue.
Speaker 2: That parents cut off the ending. I've never seen that pass.
Speaker 6: Really, it was I just cut off in the Channel seven version. I just taped the VHS.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've not seen it. Jenna, you're a horse? Girls? Are you seen?
Speaker 2: What are you? Where are you getting that information from them? If you haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: The comments, everyone's going glue because Billy gets cut off before she says it, and everyone in the comments glue. He gets turned to glue. Maybe he does it in the movie, but that's what happens to horses, right, they get turned to glue.
Speaker 2: I thought dog food? Isn't that outworks?
Speaker 5: Dog food? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: There was a doctor factory right near my primary schools. Every morning would get to school and it's more like dead horse, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, going through and they're just like, look, oh dear, Oh well, anyway, I haven't. I haven't an animated film that makes me cry every time?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 1: This moment in the Lion King. You have to be a cold dead heart if you don't cry. When Simba's in that drive out, Oh the stampede, Oh the stampede, and he's going, where's my lyon dad? What's his name? Faster? And then there come the deer antelope is an antelope? Cans an t look?
Speaker 2: I don't think it is.
Speaker 1: And they chase him, Oh my god. And then Simba gets stampeded. Ulfuster does everything he can to save him, and Mulfusser still dies all the hands of claw what's his name?
Speaker 5: Star fuck sad clearly really hit me hard.
Speaker 2: All the Wilderbeast. It wasn't a fucking antelope. It was a wilder beat. Scary, true, And so you have to go to the end bit when he's going Dad.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, d wake up, you gotta go home, and he looks at Scar and Scar goes, I did it, kid, No, he.
Speaker 2: Says, He tells him he did it.
Speaker 1: He gasoled him, Oh did he? Yeah? And from the goosition about the way.
Speaker 2: And never return, he thinks, maybe makes him cry to detail.
Speaker 1: Claws in the claw, Scar, Scar live fucking.
Speaker 2: That's Prince Charles.
Speaker 4: Okay, just everyone knows he's pouring champagne on his face, so it looks like he's crying.
Speaker 1: I'm crying. I'm ring, I'm crying.
Speaker 4: We haven't even gotten to the sad bit you were describing yet, Oh are you joking?
Speaker 1: And that was champagne? My eyes burning on the table.
Speaker 2: Oh god, they cut the video off. I think the line.
Speaker 1: Is it just me? You got something on your mind? Hit up at a couple of mitches on Instagram to get yourself on the shoe. All right, you can hit us up in our DMS couple of mitches. Your chance to have an insiterest you of your own isn't Is it just me? Contact Price, keep you Jenna, win yourself a prize.
Speaker 2: If you hear yourself on the show. Obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Now, what's going on today? Apparently it's someone who's crossed paths with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So this is Zach from Brisbane. Zach, welcome, Hi mate.
Speaker 7: Hey guys, how's it going?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We Jachary.
Speaker 1: Oh he sounds a bit tense.
Speaker 4: I very rarely remember names, but I'm pretty sure he worked for Virgin Airlines.
Speaker 1: Oh he was a virgin.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is correct. I am a virgin.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And I will say this. I was about to board the flight back to Sydney.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I had AirPods in they actually were playing something.
Speaker 2: Oh and I heard him say, oh, I love the podcast. I listened to it on the way here today. Actually I was like, oh, thanks, So I even talked over what I was listening to.
Speaker 1: It might not be a good experience for Zack. Zach we're going to get you to do an m okay, so we'll count you in and then you hit us with your story.
Speaker 4: Also, by the way, before we move on, I need to say I'm so sorry for the way I sounded. I had a big night the night before and I'd lost my voice. I was like, thank you.
Speaker 1: No, hold on, I need to know what Zach wants to say. First of all, So Zach, we're going to count you in then hit us with your region. Okay? Is it just me?
Speaker 7: You absolutely hate the phrase watch this space. I can't fucking stand it. Like you know when someone that you went to high school with starts some shitty business and then make an Instagram page and it's just like, watch this space, good things coming soon waiting.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry to interrupt everyone, but Mitch's over there shrugging his shoulder, looking very confused.
Speaker 1: If it's not what you thought that was going to come on and say, is it just me or does Mitchell Kumbzy to fly business class Sack? I thought that's what was going to happen.
Speaker 7: I know he definitely does, though he was in a shit seat road fucking nineteen. Still, come on to lose your travel agent let's get you a better one.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean you're in charge of the free upgrades bubs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because we can't have you sitting in row nineteen. That was disgusting.
Speaker 2: Happy. I was happy.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on harder, because that's what I wanted from you, Zach. So you work for virgin, you're not a virgin and you served Mitchell. What happened? Did he walk on? And did you notice? Did you? Or did you only notice when he was sitting down? And you thought that a lovely woman upfront and until you saw them from the front went, that's my Mitchell Combs.
Speaker 7: I honestly wasn't even paying attention. And then I saw the name like the scamboarding cut passes. It comes up on my screen and I got the buck. I looked up and then I saw this like real homeless looking man and it turned out with Mitchell kumb.
Speaker 2: You don't want to know what a rough morning I had that day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so your voice was not there.
Speaker 4: I got home so late, and then someone called me fat in the hotel lobby and then I did what any person who's it's been called fat does and I ordered McDonald's and then I fell asleep before it arrived, and I woke up to all these miscalls saying I've arrived.
Speaker 2: My food was just rotting out the front to the airport. So I did not look well. I did not sound well, and I was like, oh, it's so nice to read.
Speaker 1: Why now? And could you not have like thrown him a free upgrade, Zach? Do you have that power or given him an exit row?
Speaker 7: At least I do have that power, yes, But sadly the flight was completely full when you were boarding. You got to hit us up a check in before boarding.
Speaker 2: I was lucky to make it in time, took. I was grateful to be on the fucking plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And did you hear his croaky voice?
Speaker 7: I did, like barely. It was so bad it was I literally said it in the message. When I message you guys, I was like, is he okay?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have sounded well that day.
Speaker 1: That's why Zach's calling it's more of a welfare check.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: I really thought I scrubbed up quite nicely.
Speaker 1: And why weren't you in his live show? Zach?
Speaker 7: I'll be honest, I didn't even know you were doing live shows up here.
Speaker 1: Every week.
Speaker 7: That's the core effort, all right?
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: It's good of asholes like you that don't buy tickets that I can't yet afford business class.
Speaker 2: You can live with that.
Speaker 1: It's full circles.
Speaker 7: We sold out anyway, it was yeah, got a point, no help of your own.
Speaker 2: Well watch this space, Sack. I'll let you know when I'm next in Bristol.
Speaker 7: I'll watch this space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for coming on the show. Don't forget to message. Generally, it's me will do.
Speaker 2: By and lovely to meet.
Speaker 1: Could you spend hours on the phone with him trying to prep them and save this and then Bradley will count you in and then we'll say is it just me? Or then you finish the sentence.
Speaker 2: I don't believe he thought it looked timeless.
Speaker 1: That was very rude. I didn't look that self admitted, though you said you didn't. You didn't look good.
Speaker 2: I didn't feel good. I thought I looked amazing.
Speaker 1: It was just after the shows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and when I was flying back and I just run into that guy i'd gone on a date with.
Speaker 2: Look, not a great morning.
Speaker 1: Can I say? I thought it was going to be uplifting. The message he sent was I saw Mitchell and the plane and he needs to be on in business and I went, this is hilarious. I didn't realize he was going to rip you.
Speaker 2: He was literally just saying, you're home. That's not a good looks said.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if you want to get on the show, h a couple of mitch slide to the d M. If you see us out in the public looking disgusting, get on the show. How did the show you felt? How did the shows go? By the way that I heard that were.
Speaker 2: Great, brilliant, great?
Speaker 1: Yeay.
Speaker 4: Previously, Melbourne was my best ever show, but sars Melbourne. Oh, do you want to know who else I ran into in Brisbane? Do you remember how you famously forgot my birthday on the podcast?
Speaker 1: Sam, He's talking to you, and.
Speaker 4: Then it wasn't until a caller came on and reminded you and said, happy birthday, Mitchel.
Speaker 2: I met her. I met Caitlyn. She actually did say, oh. I listened to the rest of the episode. I'm sorry for causing all that tension. I'm glad you did.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna start calling her. She tried to split us up, she tried to break up the boys. She did.
Speaker 2: I probably would have brought it up if she didn't would you have after the Yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, hit us up a couple of into the dms and when yourself something fun.
Speaker 2: Right. You know how I left trash Ally the other podcast recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember, and that was the right choice to make.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I certainly don't regret it. I do feel like it was the correct decision for me at the time. But one thing I do regret about leaving is that I kind of miss talking about all the pop culture stuff we used to cover, like all the entertainment celebrity crab.
Speaker 1: Yes. Actually that was a fun part of the show. When I filled in. I enjoyed doing it, like bringing celeb glass.
Speaker 4: It was good, and we don't really do a lot of that here. I think we should keep it that way. We shouldn't, you know, become trash Alley and dedicate a whole episode to celebrity bullshit. However, what I'd like to propose, it's just a quickie, Darling.
Speaker 2: It's a little.
Speaker 4: Quickie, calling it Mitch's quickie, because rather than dedicating the whole episode of Celebs, I just do it a little bit, a little slice of the show, abe a couple of things in there.
Speaker 2: I'll keep it short and sweet. How do we feel about that?
Speaker 1: I can get across a crock long In years, I've just built for a quickie these days.
Speaker 2: What's your longest non quickie longest in the bedroom?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like with breaks and like cuddling and stuff like. That's yet two hours?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe a bit shorter, longer than an hour, but less than.
Speaker 2: Two I'd say the same actually, like.
Speaker 1: A short animated film length. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hate to ask what Sam's record is? Fucking hell?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: The band?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 6: No, no one, listen, hang on. I have to think probably we could be here for if I'm gonna go down your route, so you have the cuddling and the thing to go. Yeah, yeah, you're maybe like forul wow yeow.
Speaker 1: Multiple finishes in that or is there one finish?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, multiple?
Speaker 6: But also you can't start late afternoon and then it goes into the night. Then you go get a pizza or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, that doesn't counts an intermission pause the tim Yeah, what are you in the bedroom?
Speaker 1: Helton? Intermission? Sam has programs merch congrats.
Speaker 2: And when it's about to go back into the bedroom, he just lets off this. The next fuck will come. Please find your bed just so.
Speaker 6: That's a lovely young man. That's just standing at the door, just ushering people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no glass allowed in here.
Speaker 4: No photography and recording of any kind is strictly.
Speaker 2: I'm just shut your eyes for the best.
Speaker 1: Oh god. And then Jenna, how long was the kiki two week long trip?
Speaker 2: Three weeks?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: Jenna beats as Wow, what are the odds?
Speaker 4: It was like a real late It wasn't the same person the whole time, but she was being fingered at all times.
Speaker 2: Past the baton, brother, we're drunk ship, tipsy ship?
Speaker 1: All right, what's the segment? Mitches?
Speaker 4: Mitch's cookie is what it's called? Okay, fuck, I can't even remember what I was going to do for these. Now we've gone a bit tittly.
Speaker 1: We'll work it out.
Speaker 2: Have you not heard the word titly?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like the word titty.
Speaker 2: He would like tipsy titty. I've not heard that he didn't grow up in middle Australia, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Is that where you were from? Middle?
Speaker 2: Middle class?
Speaker 1: Middle class?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you were like mutton dresses, lamb in the shin class.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. No, I wasn't wealthy by any means.
Speaker 2: It wasn't in part. Apparently you've got no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shall we do this? Do this chegment? Wow?
Speaker 4: Yes, let's get this quickie over and done with. So Australian idols coming back?
Speaker 1: Did you hear?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: I did love the whole line up. I think it's fantastic, do you Yeah, interesting choices, but at the end of the day, I think it's good.
Speaker 2: It's well we knew that Kyle was coming back. Carl Sandlin's obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the original grumpy Judge.
Speaker 2: I don't think he was the original. He wasn't even in the original theory was he. I think he.
Speaker 4: Replaced he replaced. Yeah, that's right. And eventually they brought Dick go back and.
Speaker 1: It was all for Oh so it's like one of those Mendela effects. I think that he was always the one mean judge.
Speaker 4: Yes, in a way interesting but yeah, he's coming back. And then he was saying that he wanted to get one Australian and the Australian is Amy Shark.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: Pause for comments.
Speaker 1: I love Amy. She's lovely, she's great a bunch of times. She's very sweet, she's very funny. She has a sense of humor that I don't think many people realize like her songs are a bit silly, so a bit sad.
Speaker 2: So I think I love about her. That's my favorite.
Speaker 4: But it will be interesting to see how she goes to the judge. I feel like she's too nice to judge.
Speaker 6: No, but she'll go down the Marshall route because you can be kind and do the whole thing. And also she's a bit indie.
Speaker 1: I think she'd be the nice one that doesn't give any like she's middle of the ground.
Speaker 4: And then for the US star, they've got Meghan Trainer, oh, which is like everyone knows who that is, but no one's overly excited to hear that name.
Speaker 2: No one's going to tune in for Meghan Trainer. That's just my opinion though.
Speaker 4: No mean Trainer, known for such hits as what oh my God, I've Got it, will.
Speaker 1: Wait all about that Jenna, because you'll know.
Speaker 4: That's Meghan trainor Yes, and last but not least, they're really hyping up Harry Chronic Jr.
Speaker 2: They're saying, ah, you'll love this lady.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're kind of making him the main drawer cup but I don't even know who that is.
Speaker 2: Should I know who that is? No?
Speaker 1: Well, you know where you will know. This is the most Mitchell Kumb's reference ever. Remember on Hey, Hey, it's Saturday or red Faces when they did blackface like five. Would you like to explain to me how that's a Mitchell koombs Middle Australia now, because it's a murmuring a moment in Australian culture. I think it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: It's a torrible moment.
Speaker 1: Yes, think you know? Can we condemn it? Oh?
Speaker 2: You know what, so Mitchell Kumb's the Solen Generation?
Speaker 1: God No, no, no, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Tooth your worth, Cad. But no, I don't know him from a block of soapal Haven't.
Speaker 1: You seen that when he's on Jendino. Yeah, I know he's on Saturday and they're doing red Faces and an Australian actoror in blackface doing the Jackson five and it's disgusting and everyone's laughing in the audience and Harry Kntic Junior is like, this is act.
Speaker 2: But he wasn't one of the people in black face.
Speaker 1: No, he was the guest judge and he was judging the talent shows, okay, and he was like, hold on, is this is this is being punked and he actually called out didn't on TV and he's like, if this happened in America, like you'd be persecuted. It's very embarrassing. Anyway, That's what I know Harry Conic Junior from.
Speaker 2: Surely he's got more. She don't need the resume than that.
Speaker 1: I think he sings, he plays the pan flute.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think he's involved an idol in the US, maybe, I think so.
Speaker 2: I was hoping they'd get Katy Perry imagine because she's in Australia anyway, because her route Orlando was in that film in Queensland, so.
Speaker 4: She's hanging around. She knows how to be an idol judge. She goes American Idol. She's not busy, so like shortly she could have done it, but no, no, bitterly disappointed, but you know, I'll still watch, obviously.
Speaker 1: I'll be watching. And the hosts are interesting too. It's Ricky Lee right love yeah, I love in full Circle because she was an original. She didn't win, but she was a contestant, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was. It's like she came forth or something.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So as she is hosting it alongside Scott Tweety, Yeah, that's interesting. Yeah, No, he's a safe pick.
Speaker 1: I think he's a very safe pair, very vanilla, very handsome man, tweety lovely guy. Oh yeah, he's been around forever. He's got my future hairstyle Google Scott tweety hair. He's gorgeous. He's got the quiff, but he's starting. He's probably almost.
Speaker 2: Forty quifft the wrong vowl.
Speaker 1: What did I say?
Speaker 2: You said quafft. Yeah, you just swapped out the wrong vowel.
Speaker 1: A coffee in New York. He's got a quiff and it's got gray flex in it, and it looks gorgeous. And that's what I want when I'm turning in a mid thirties, early forties, I.
Speaker 4: Thought that having a gray streak in the front of your hair was a side effect of diabetes.
Speaker 1: You could get that.
Speaker 2: It's a matter of time.
Speaker 1: I mean, have a slice that cake. I'll have it by the end of the show.
Speaker 4: Also, apparently Bucking and Pallas are freaking out because the next season of The Crown is coming soon November nine, to be exact, which I'm quite excited about.
Speaker 1: I dropped out minch of the show. I did too when of watching it. How much did you watch first season and then gave up. I told you you.
Speaker 2: Start from season four season four.
Speaker 3: I love season one and two, and I didn't want them to change the actors. That's why I didn't continue.
Speaker 2: It's better in the middle three and four.
Speaker 4: It I've heard because I've only watched season four and then I had an increased curiosity about the Royal family after Liz Carcter that I've just started watching season one and two.
Speaker 2: And cle over. She makes the Queen look pathetic.
Speaker 1: She does a bit what the Queen was when she are you calling? I was Susan her first, the first.
Speaker 2: When she got she got it. She was mean, Yeah, but she wasn't that pathetic.
Speaker 1: They do make her out to be so softly spoken and dumb. They make her out to be so uneducated.
Speaker 4: Which is also I didn't know that she had no formal education. That's hilarious for some reason. But Queen didn't go to school.
Speaker 1: I know, he's not funny boy, you think about it, Where would she goes? You can't go to school.
Speaker 2: She's a will and Kate's kids just started at a new school, so I think they can.
Speaker 6: True.
Speaker 2: She watched the Queen when she was.
Speaker 1: She was another money when she was buying using that money to buy stuff at the tuck shop.
Speaker 2: But anyway, you need to watch it from season four onwards because that's when Diana comes into it.
Speaker 4: Olivia commons much better than that. Fucking no, she's shut up, don't know. She's really good, She's really great. And I'm a little bit shitty that they're changing cards again for season five. But the reason that they're worried at Buckingham Palace, Bloody Royal h Q is because this is when they get into the nitty gritty of what a scumback Prince Charles, sorry, King Charles was in the past. It covered off all the divorces and affairs and whatnot.
Speaker 2: So well, our royal prink.
Speaker 1: Call, Yes, Jenne, Netflix might be calling us, we have a prink call. We had, Oh yeah, the Royal.
Speaker 2: Don't put our name to the Royal.
Speaker 1: Someone commented that going or the new Royal prink call a prink call, It was a real call. Interesting, So he was a scumback because he cheated on Diana while they were married with Camilla, is it right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the phone call infamous phone call you right.
Speaker 4: And because they just like to like I'm well aware watching The Crown that everything has been embellished.
Speaker 2: They fact checked with royal experts, but they've.
Speaker 4: Probably fucking turned things up a few notches and've blown out of proportion. And I'm aware watching that. So they're probably going to make him look like ten times the asshole that he actually was. Yeah, right, and so yes, because he's now the king. Yeah, they're like, fuck me, we're going into damage control before it's even been done.
Speaker 1: You think they'd take the press, you know, any press is good press, really, and it's Netflix great views, Like if it's BS, I'm ben and make from that at all, no no being talked about. They'll get fans out of that, believe it or not.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I've learned some weird shit about the Royals that did not make my opinion of them better by watching The Crown. Oh like what like the fact that they've got two relatives with mental disabilities that they just cut off all communication from and basically hid away in an asylum because they thought that it would bring shame to the family and people would lose faith in their ability to rule the monarch because they've got mental disability in their blood lives.
Speaker 3: The Kennedy family was the exact same. JFK's sister was mentally ill. She had a bottomy and everything, and they just forgot about her.
Speaker 1: And are they alive still not now? Because that's awful. That makes me sad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and because they were in like a mental institution, everyone thought that they were insane, saying no, I'm the Queen's cousin. They're like okay, but they actually were.
Speaker 1: That's really sad, right, that's rough. But also is that Lizzie's choice or was that just the business that is the royal family in Buckingham Palace?
Speaker 4: The choice with her, she can override those fucking idiots, her advisors, who I hate watching that show.
Speaker 2: I'm like, shut up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love the sister Margaret.
Speaker 1: She apparently lesbian.
Speaker 2: My grandchild did.
Speaker 3: My grandfather danced with her, so he was invited to a royal dance. It was supposed to be with a queen, but she couldn't turn up, so it was her and they had so much fun with her. She was such a party animal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I did watch recently who played your grandfather? We'll see interesting, I said, I watched it.
Speaker 1: Vaccine Yeah, wow, I can't wait to watch that. I will watch that season.
Speaker 2: Then no, you must season four onwards. This is all you need to watch.
Speaker 4: And also Nicki Minaj's fans keeps selling a shit on eBay, which is a bit weird, isn't it.
Speaker 1: What do you mean what stuff?
Speaker 2: So she lost like.
Speaker 4: A fake nail when she was at MTV Awards a couple of weeks ago. So we found it, popped it on eBay and it went for like fifty five grand Oh wow, I used fingernail but fall off Nicki Minaj?
Speaker 1: Was it a bidding war or was it by now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what happened. It was a bidding war.
Speaker 4: And just last week someone ripped some of the hair out of one of her wigs because it was a really long wig. They ripped a few strands of hair out put on eBay and currently at the time I recorded going for nineteen thousand australlion dollars. Oh my god, And I'm like, there's just as you know, I've got a fucking Lady Gaga tattoo which I regrap. But there's no one on earth that idore enough to spend that much money on a fucking three end of their fake hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine that. I think we could make some cash of stuff on. I've got any boy account. Let's put some stuff up cheery one.
Speaker 5: Two, three is right.
Speaker 2: Rip one of your nails off. We don't care cat and nail. It'll lead to death.
Speaker 1: How soiled are your underpants, Jenne? We can put them up right now? What do you have over there? I've got a Oh that the cork from the champagne we popped. I can see it now.
Speaker 2: That could be any champagne.
Speaker 1: Call no, no, no, You're going to sign it now with a pen. I'll sign one side, Jenna signs another. Sam can sign it, and we'll say that the cork from the from the third year anniversary, I gem celebrations. Okay, green, do you believe?
Speaker 2: Oh why don't we polish the bottle off and say you can't really sign a bottle it's dark and.
Speaker 1: The postage the cork up the cheapest cheaps All right, sign it, Mitchell. I've got a permanent marker.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna put on an eBay.
Speaker 1: I'll do it right now. I'm up on eBay. Oh someone is Oh, they're bidding on my boukele chair.
Speaker 2: Do you actually sell things on eBay all the time?
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, I've been at eBay for years?
Speaker 2: Is that where my missing airports went? I've just done my initial ms, so it's like a two yearn adventure. Is that cheery signature or com.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? All right, So we're gonna put this up on my eBay. We'll link it in the Injurian idiots because you've got to really know your market. Who else is going to purchase this? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, you're actually going to try and sell this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, and it will sell.
Speaker 2: Should you pop this in there too? That never?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we kiss it. You kissed it a out the value, I'll pass it, okay, okay o. I bid myself have this.
Speaker 2: It's been licked.
Speaker 1: Oh, slip down in my hands. All right, this is going up on eBay. This will be up by the end of the show, everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pop it in the Facebook pepper like that idea?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you reckon?
Speaker 4: We can top the fucking nineteen grand that Nicki Minaj's fake hair is currently on. Yeah, let's still the fifty five grand for the nail.
Speaker 1: That's going to be a tough one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We try our best, our best.
Speaker 4: We just get embarrassed and end up buying it ourselves. We all put in six grand No I put the exact amount that's on the kideo. So it just kind of does a loop.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude shocks of young adults food?
Speaker 4: So the other day we got a DM on Instagram at couple of Mitches from one of our darling listeners named Anthony, and you played the message to me and it was fascinating and you said.
Speaker 2: Oh, we could do a whole segment about that. So firstly, let's just hear what this message was that we thought, oh, that's great, We've got to use this first message from Anthony Mitches.
Speaker 8: I'm Anthony, love your work. I just wanted to say, share a little something, Mitch Coombs. I'm I think I'm living your dream. I I when I climax, I don't ejaculate, nothing comes out. He's no mess, no fuss. As I say to my friends and family, I could be winking on the train driving at home in Frontier and you wouldn't even know. You wouldn't even know because there's no mess, no mess, no fuss, no cleanup. It's a shame because I do like the come and the playing with that. But otherwise before sleep, you do your thing straight away. Drift off, roll over, drift off. End of story. It's quite convenient.
Speaker 3: Wow, And I think we would notice if he was.
Speaker 1: You would absolutely That's what as I've told my young nephews. You know, any chance I can.
Speaker 2: There's so much to unpack there, like he says, oh, as much as I like come and I like to play, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, when I was a teenager, i'd play with it once. And then when you want to see.
Speaker 2: The texture instead of a sand castle with.
Speaker 1: I'm making a come hard. No, I'm just like, he's pick it up and feel the texture.
Speaker 2: On you do it once.
Speaker 1: I don't do it now. Have you tasted your own?
Speaker 2: No? Oh?
Speaker 1: Another?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you have you?
Speaker 4: And I said the reason he said that he's living my dream. Remember I was saying a while ago that I had what I thought was a wet dream. Yes, and I was like, oh, that's annoying. I'm still asleep at this point. I'm like, oh, that's fucking annoy I'm going to have to get up and clean it up. And there was no cleanup, and I was like, oh, that is just so much more convenient, because sometimes you just don't want to have to deal with the load. And so yes, you played me this message and we said, yes, oh, we should do a segment about that. Maybe we should get a sexologist on and we can find out how can other people achieve this? Yes, because that sounds like it could be a matter of convenience. Sometimes you just want to turn it off.
Speaker 2: Yep. I reached out to the sexologist.
Speaker 4: I locked them in and then I went to Anthony's DMS to get the audio, and I noticed that there was a second voice message.
Speaker 1: There was a couple, but I just a shoot, it was more of that ramble.
Speaker 2: Did you listen to the second message before you pitch this to me?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I feel like you probably should have.
Speaker 1: What is he a criminal?
Speaker 2: This is the second message?
Speaker 8: Sad story. Why it happened though, cancer a cancer surgery retroperitone or lymph node dissection, do your stomach down the middle vertically and they take out the lymph nodes that are cancerous. But yeah, so they had a fifty percent chance of damaging a nerve cell that actually controls ejaculation of the pumping off the muscles that propelled the semen outside the penis, which is locating the abdomens, strangely enough, not in your groin, but it was damaged and that's that.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was an.
Speaker 8: Awkward moment when I told my mum that I found out that I couldn't ejaculate, because it would it implied that I masturbated. Yeah, and that's a bit of an awkward conversation to have with mum when you're nineteen years old.
Speaker 1: Well, he tells the rest of his family wear he jerks off. I don't know why he draws the line at telling his mum. Anyway, that is very sad. Our thoughts are with you, Anthony. I didn't listen to that.
Speaker 4: Now, you really wanted me to get this cancer survivor on the phone and say, tell us your secret. You're living a dreamer, You're living the fucking dream.
Speaker 1: I didn't. Is this the part where you tell me Anthony's right behind me?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, he's fine. He's in good spirit.
Speaker 1: Is he in remission? He's all healthy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I said to him, oh, sorry about the cancer bit, but he goes, oh cancer schmancer, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Oh good.
Speaker 4: But then he also said it's a silver lining, the no mess, no fust thing, but it's not a silver lining during the bedroom gymnastics, as I like all things moisten gey.
Speaker 1: Oh god, he's really doubling down on the texture.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: God, well that's a good lesson for us always.
Speaker 4: I can't believe I had to cancel the sex solid just to have booked. I was like, oh, br I don't bother about that interview locked in. It's fine, we have all the information we need.
Speaker 1: Now imagine how embarrassing it would have been for the sex soldiers to now what are the circumstances.
Speaker 4: We had them both on, we had Anthony on the phone, we had the sex eligists on. And he goes, yeah, so people can achieve this by you know, doing certain mind games and you know, tensing certain muscles.
Speaker 2: You can stop the ejaculation before it happens. Anthony, what do you do? And he goes, I had cancer. Oh that would have been awful.
Speaker 1: That's shocking.
Speaker 2: And so no, he says, I'm living your dreamt Then I'm like, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, to be honest, but I mean he.
Speaker 4: Is focusing on the glass half full approach because it would be so much more convenient, because sometimes you can't be bothered.
Speaker 1: A glass half full of it too.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't go so.
Speaker 4: Far as to say that I'm fucking I enjoy things Gilley and whatever he said like that was nuts, viscous.
Speaker 6: It makes sense that he's like reminiscing about what it was like it.
Speaker 1: Remember I used to play.
Speaker 2: With my own. It's his own. I think it's a friend of Dorothy's, aren't.
Speaker 1: I did wonder that. I did wonder. I wonder if he has phantom comes, you know, like when you lose a limb or or I mean, well he.
Speaker 4: Still has like orgasms, but it doesn't make a man. But when people like I said, fuck, that does kind of appeal to me.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it does sound appealing. But you know when people lose limbs and they can still feel it for years after it's gone, Like, I wonder if he still feels it?
Speaker 6: Oh the sheets wait never mine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like I did with that dream.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, true.
Speaker 2: I was like, why was it wet there? Then?
Speaker 1: Oh god, what an episode this has been?
Speaker 2: Dreamt it happened? I don't know, maybe it.
Speaker 1: Didn't actually happen anyway, all right, well take anybody.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Should we get the fuck out of here? Not that we're not having fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go cheers to it. Guys. Three years of you gym. Can you believe that?
Speaker 2: I cannot? Yeah, pandemic through most of those years.
Speaker 1: Too, truly, Like it doesn't. It does feel like three years, but then again, it doesn't even feel like it's been that long.
Speaker 2: That's weird, reckon, We've got three more in us.
Speaker 1: I think so. God, Yeah, it's part of life.
Speaker 2: Like, have we got anything better on?
Speaker 1: Not? At this point. It's been fun. Three years. Good on us and thinking for you guys for listening, truly, like I couldn't do it if it weren't for.
Speaker 4: Some people are on there just doing the bandwag and you've got three years worth. They're catching up to do dick here.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: I do love that you're being bitch, stop drinking, you do, truly.
Speaker 1: I like that our back catalog is evergreen, like we're not talking about real political events or moments in time because you can listen to the old episodes and they will make sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you know it's really cringe to listen to though, listening to the episodes that we did right as COVID started to.
Speaker 2: Become a thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we say things like, oh have you heard that if you get it, you have to spend two weeks lockdown.
Speaker 2: That sounds lovely, and we're like, I would kill to just do nothing for two weeks. That would be beautiful.
Speaker 4: And then fucking after three months of straight lockdown, we're like.
Speaker 1: We're insane. Remember it actually would.
Speaker 4: Be funy to listen back to those things and be like, wow, idiot, we had no idea.
Speaker 1: No, Oh god, right, well, thank you for listening. Everyone, We love you.
Speaker 4: I remember that time you're the Miley Cyrus concert. You had tickets who got canceled because of plavate.
Speaker 2: Oh, you canceled the show just because a couple of people might get a sniffle.
Speaker 1: People died. That was the start of it all, really, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was the start.
Speaker 1: Then they canceled the Easter show, which really pissed.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I couldn't believe that there were more people dying in New York on a daily basis than the amount that died in the nine to eleven attacks. Yes, and that was this one event obviously, you know, a horrific one negate from that, But there were more people that died that day on nine to eleven dying.
Speaker 2: Every day in New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm like, that's fucked. I also think the numbers are still quite high. Like I think people are still dying. Just start reporting on it. Remember the daily press conferences. Oh my god, every day, this is the amount of cases. He's the deaths. It was exhausting.
Speaker 6: We used to sit around and make bets on it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like six ft Dana, We're never getting out of this. It's going to be like and.
Speaker 2: We just kept making fucking stupid podcasts the whole time. I didn't stop.
Speaker 1: We're the problem.
Speaker 2: That was our coping mechanisms.
Speaker 1: We're here through the end of it. Three years later.
Speaker 2: Hey, well, happy birthday as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, Thank you for listening. Everyone. There was a five star review. Of course, hit us up, slide into the DMS if you've got an in of your own, and you'll win something good with price Keeper Jenna.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you for listening, Agains, especially you ones that have been there from day Dosh three years ago.
Speaker 1: We love you, We love you, Thank you for listening. Here's to another three years.
Speaker 5: He's jez.
Speaker 1: Is It Just Me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment on the end.
Speaker 4: It's not a bonus segment because bonus impliance that we're offering you something good. Yes, secret segment is because we're fucking ashamed of it. It's just nonsense here.
Speaker 1: We try to bury it.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 4: I hope that most people don't discover it. But in the space of three years we haven't pulln.
Speaker 2: The wool over you clip that much.
Speaker 1: Now you've all found it.
Speaker 6: Thanks you for having me on chooks.
Speaker 1: Oh it was our pleasure.
Speaker 2: It's just you wrapping up or something.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope the podcast made you feel.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, place to be, people to do.
Speaker 1: Of course I wish that was true for a couple of hours. Sound yeah yeah, well yeah three to four happy three years.
Speaker 2: Why did you blame the doorbells? There's no other sound effect that is celebratory in our system.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but I've done it once, so I've like set the precedent of the doorbell see Sam.
Speaker 2: See Sam, I did actually think about that before we did the episode. I was like, I've kept Mitchell's birthday and the anniversary suffer surprise, so he won't have any sound effects repaired. So yeah, I really just dug my own grave there.
Speaker 1: That's all right. I can get them up if you want. Now.
Speaker 2: I don't like the doorbell one, but that's fine. Keep better if it means no gunshow, yeah, because it just is so irrelevant. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Why the fuck does that sound even exist? Well, that's what happened. In what context would that be used? I thought it was the iHeart teap.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe we were talking about, well what happens when, because whenever I order a breach, they all clapped me in there because they all know who I am. They'll go, oh my foods, oh thank you.
Speaker 2: But also ship doorbell? Where's the other dan? They used to go ding?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hold on, Maybe we've got it wrong. Maybe it is someone who is at their retirement party and they're getting to the top of the elevator and the door's open and everyone's waiting for them.
Speaker 4: Or it sounds like they've just turned the fastened seatbelt sign on on a flight and for some reason that made people really happy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, you know what, we love safety? You know what?
Speaker 1: It sounds like the wheel foughtune when they go, I have an F? Is there an F? It's what it is? It just says dog plus applause.
Speaker 2: And I actually think that you can figured it out, because.
Speaker 1: You know how the not the wheel of fortune. It's the will, the one with the letters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the letters and they turn it around.
Speaker 1: I don't know and they and they go, yeah, yeah, wow, were just reverse engineered the sound effect.
Speaker 2: Well this just makes even less sense that you keep using. And if it's Wheel of Fortunate, let's.
Speaker 1: Get to do it again and just get who's making that sound? What person.
Speaker 2: Today said? I said, I think it's gonna be a good episode. Sorry, don't sound effects.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna put this listing up. Health Jesus.
Speaker 4: By the way, Anthony Darling, we didn't say it, but your voice message is being played on the show that counts for a prize for.
Speaker 3: Ship absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: Hit us up, also Anthony. And Anthony's all right, he's fine, right health wise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't hear it and everything, so yeah, it's fine. Interesting, she gets a notable in his life anymore.
Speaker 1: And literally he.
Speaker 2: Miss missus it a little bit, but he's grateful for the convenience here.
Speaker 1: You you should get lunch that's literally your dreamers, the cum hater that you are, that you've self expressed on this podcast many a time.
Speaker 2: I did say that in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: You said that, yeah, oh is it changed.
Speaker 2: A girl can change, Ah, people can change a lot in three years, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: True, You're so right, but you feel were very adamant about it. Remember the coke bottle in here and when Viral and TikTok the coke bottling.
Speaker 2: Just there's a time and a place for jeers.
Speaker 4: I still get the ick when people say things like Anthony did Berry says, I love playing with the gooeyness and the stick in. It's like that, Eh, that's not cute when you're pointed out. But sometimes in the moment you're just like, right, you know what.
Speaker 1: You just maybe hadn't had the right persons come.
Speaker 4: It's so true because when I think about it, I was repulsed by come when I wasn't overly fond of the people that it was coming here. Yes, yes, And now that you have been three years since I went on that ranch, things change.
Speaker 1: Well, you've got feelings for someone now, and that's sorry, I'm just saying. When you've had feelings for someone then you like all parts of them and all textures of them.
Speaker 2: And that's beautiful texture.
Speaker 1: And he was very texture orientated. I just like that you've changed your tune.
Speaker 2: I did get it in my hair the other day.
Speaker 1: Was it on your head? You never know?
Speaker 2: It's the hair on my head because I've got.
Speaker 1: Hairy toes and sometimes well there's a lot anyway, because I can't do it standing up.
Speaker 4: As it's so found to picture. I don't say that both tangled in your toe?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Was what the fuck wrong with you?
Speaker 1: You kids?
Speaker 2: Hating good night with that mouth filth, the arth up.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on appreciating that it can be a delicacy.
Speaker 2: It's not like I go about my day thinking about it. No, no, but yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Well you know, I think we've really milked that Frault's worth noney intended.
Speaker 4: Again, God don't want to end our good Christian anniversary on that.
Speaker 2: Can I have some cake?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: Where'd you get this cake? It's phenomenal.
Speaker 2: I wish you didn't ask me because now sound a bit non cultured. I just got it from the fucking I J. Bakery. But the good bit and Rameo's ija is very highly regarded in the way that true?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Yes, mine's richies, not just any I g a but no, you know the bakery bit where I've got it behind the glass. Yeah, I had to actually ask for it.
Speaker 4: So it's a deer well, not just some pot of fucking supermarket caramel cake.
Speaker 1: I'm not joking. It's one of the best caramel cakes I've ever had.
Speaker 2: There's just something about it, isn't that.
Speaker 4: I will say that the crumbs have good synergy a normal coles of Wooly's mudcake. You take a bite and the crumbs you start falling off around you, but they cling it on tight chalk.
Speaker 1: And this isn't fluffy. It almost tastes like flowerless, like gluten free.
Speaker 2: Maybe, oh that's not a good thing, anything nice. And you said that it.
Speaker 1: Almost tastes like the best part of the cakes removed. Hayden just sent me a photo out the front of our house. They put a full sale sign.
Speaker 2: Why do you just buy it.
Speaker 1: Two point three meal? What for that shack?
Speaker 2: No, you're right. If you're going to drop two point three meal, get a better one.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. It's a lot of money. How sad uh.
Speaker 2: Would I would love it?
Speaker 4: If that happened to me, honestly, if I got a victor from my current apartment. Because I've been wanting to move for fucking months. I'm looking at places, I'm going to inspections, and it's just slim pickens at the moment.
Speaker 2: It's hopeless.
Speaker 1: It's bad, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't help when there's one more competitor in the rental market. Mitchell, Yeah, I know, fucking bitch.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm hoping that the new owners of this house want it to be an investment as well and let us stay on. They could do their best interest to just keep the same tenant.
Speaker 2: They're probably going to kick you out before that can happen, though, before you can have that conversation.
Speaker 1: No, No, they're pretty good. They're saying we can stay until it sells.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, then what are you moaning about?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I think what if it sells in two weeks and then we're fucked? Yeah, and there's a settlement period, but still finding a house in six weeks or eight weeks. It's stressful. Oh what is three years? Should we all get each other a three year anniversary themed gift? Let me google?
Speaker 4: Are there any traditions for like a third birthday or a third anniversary.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: You go birthday, I'll go anniversary. Okay, Jen, it's been made redundant. We can't trust their googling anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh, all I've got is toys for three year olds, free play.
Speaker 2: Kids anniversary gifts, best three year ideas, traditional and modern.
Speaker 1: Here we go tradition.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, oh my god, speaking of our last line of conversation, three year anniversary gifts for her.
Speaker 1: Look, oh dear, what is it as a pearl necklace?
Speaker 2: Well, you know i'd be open to it. Why of course, Like I said, seamen's only fine if you like the person that's coming.
Speaker 1: Excuse you. I've got a very healthy semen. I've had three cocktails today, so it will be a bit sweet. Oh sorry, sorry, I have to say I've ruined them the mood.
Speaker 2: Anyway. We hope this podcast made you feel three percent better. That's all. Just three percent. That's all we can ask. So we do good girls should be up to the percent for every year.
Speaker 1: That's cute. I love, that's cute. Well, Season four is almost wrapping up.
Speaker 2: That's fun. I feel like we launched yesterday.
Speaker 1: I know. And then Season five will be twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Season five, we're gonna have to get new cast members. Oh my, shake things.
Speaker 1: Up, welcome them in.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should just for drama and ratings. We should have a death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't know at me.
Speaker 2: No, Jennet's arranging and it's fine.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks Sam, kill him off.
Speaker 2: We can't off Sam.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't off one of the minches.
Speaker 2: No, it's more impactful if it's a lead like Claire McLoud dying huge. No one would care for the fucking I don't know, the random farm hand next door daring, the random farm here next door.
Speaker 1: If they want everyone wants to root. No, because that affects the host and you hear how much they're how cut up they are about it.
Speaker 2: Test didn't seem that sad.
Speaker 3: Did she know she was sad in one episode? The next episode got over here.
Speaker 2: They just launched on into season five.
Speaker 1: When she was the main main character. Do we have to die in real life for just audio based?
Speaker 3: No? Real life?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, we can't half as well.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you want to bake your death and going to witness protection, that's up to you. Maybe maybe, because as you can see with the writers, you and I we've decided.
Speaker 3: And I mean that's what Jodi did in Mcloud's Daughter.
Speaker 2: Did she she did?
Speaker 1: And how was her career?
Speaker 2: Everyone thought she died that she was actually a witness.
Speaker 1: Imagine that if I just don't do one year of the show, then come.
Speaker 2: Back, come out of witness protection. You can't, it's not safe. There's so many people that want your dad shit if they find out you're still alive.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can brainstorm off the cloud.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't.
Speaker 1: I think it's important to discuss it.
Speaker 4: You get to choose a new name, a new place to live a new life. Really, if you're going into witness protection, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I probably moved to Europe? Really, yeah, Paraguay?
Speaker 3: Do you mean Paraguay?
Speaker 1: Paraguay probably mightame be Palla straight.
Speaker 4: But wouldn't you have to commit to an accent the whole time that I think overseas it's too obvious. Just go somewhere random in Australia that no one's gonna look, Philip, but you.
Speaker 2: Don't know the language, but well speaking English?
Speaker 1: See but that man? Now, I don't think that Mitch Jury's living in Paraguay, making butter Monday through Tuesday every other day for cause. Catholic Protestant.
Speaker 2: I'm very religious anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I hope it makes you feel it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are you whispering? Like very creepy?
Speaker 1: The alcohols get into that into my brain.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, alright, let's go.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. Happy three years. Here's to three more.
Speaker 5: Everybody for three years idiots, thanks for.
Speaker 1: Listening, leaves a five star reviewer, See you in a week at name, Bye bye bye. Is It just Me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of meters.
Speaker 6: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.