Speaker 1: If you are a sibling listening to this, you are going to relate hard because we've all we've all got siblings. I'm one of two, you've got you've.
Speaker 2: Got steps, I've got steps, and I've got so many siblings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then three, You've got three siblings.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: And we're just talking about stories of when we were growing up, rivalries and arguments and like intense catfights you'd have with your siblings as kids.
Speaker 2: Oh, we were.
Speaker 3: My sister and I were awful to each other, like we absolutely went for it when we had fights. But now we are best friends. We run businesses together, like we don't have a single adult fight. But when we were teenagers, there were some hairbrushes on they were thrown.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you that, I was never like when I was shocked when you were just saying you were like really scrappy for my sister and I, Sherry, we've always been best is. But like when we fought when we were little, we would do things like blow milkshake in each other's face, but it was never do you know what I mean? It was like never physical. We didn't physically push each other, but we would all we would monitor each other's like who got more chocolate?
Speaker 2: But we would never No, I mean we did it differently down south.
Speaker 3: We were throwing hair brushes at each other, pullen hair and throwing punches. It wasn't I don't agree with that. I don't condone it, but I mean kids are kids can be mean kids.
Speaker 4: We had someone that just sent into the pick up and they said, we used to roll my little brother down the stairs with chairs at the bottom like goalposts.
Speaker 2: Like bowling down the stairs.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 3: We used to dress my little brother up in swimsuits and put like socks down his top and everything.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 3: We used to make him look like Baywatch and he was three d Yeah, we dragged, We dragged.
Speaker 1: Morgan's called, hey Morgan, what happened to you with your siblings growing up?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well, I was a twin sister and like, we used to go down to the local pool. But I always told her that she had to pay me because it was a deal that we both went. Not one.
Speaker 3: So you got paid to hang out with your sister. You monetarily profited off your friendship.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, she wanted to go to pool to pay for it.
Speaker 4: To be fair, I have to get paid to come.
Speaker 5: Home normally like what fifteen dollars I think or something?
Speaker 2: Where were you disently cash from?
Speaker 5: It's so mean?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, so they had to get pocket money to you.
Speaker 5: Your pull to this day. We have a pool now and I was like, you still gonna pay me.
Speaker 2: Your poor sister. I'll only hang out with you and go to the pool if you pay me.
Speaker 1: Claire, Hello, what happened with your siblings? Grown up?
Speaker 6: Hi guys, big fan, by the way, thank you. My older sister used to tell me that the patty pans you know that you put cupcakes in were actually edible. So I used to eat hundreds of them.
Speaker 3: I would all the paper, the paper thing that kind of like soaks up a bit of the butter.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I mean, yeah, I ate paper.
Speaker 6: You know that is nothing value.
Speaker 3: They're not even tasty though, even if you can eat it, you shouldn't.
Speaker 2: They taste terrible.
Speaker 4: But they taste terrible, Laura, because you can't eat them. That's why.
Speaker 2: That's why they taste terrible. They're not edible. What happened to day?
Speaker 5: I just want to impress your older siblings what you want to know.
Speaker 1: My sister Becky used to tell me that the baby belled cheese, like the red part was edible, You ate the wax?
Speaker 2: What happened the day that you just other that you shouldn't need these things? Did you?
Speaker 6: Like, I mean, tried to come up with some ideas of how to get back at her, But you haven't come up with one yet.
Speaker 4: So my older brothers used to come home from school and tell me and my little sister that they had these science experiments they needed to do and that we had to do.
Speaker 2: We had to just do exercise all afternoon.
Speaker 4: And I pretended that were counting like a thousand star jumps, and they pretend that timeless, and we would just exercise all afternoon.
Speaker 2: That'd write down the scores. But it was just to make us work out, Like this is so stupid.
Speaker 3: Our rivalry was so Studs are so mean to each other, except you guys.
Speaker 2: Just you guys are actually quite nice.
Speaker 1: House running the Biggest Loser camp? All right, stand by next on the show, We've got cash up for grabs. Winter warmers is back. It's all thanks to Target. If you want some some spending money to go to Target, maybe get like a warm heat, a blanket or.
Speaker 2: A warm blooh blah war me blue blood plannel. You like a warming blue bloom?
Speaker 1: What did you get a target warm blue bloom that's not My family called bore me blue bloos up for grabs. Next had the pig pop