Speaker 1: The Rise and Conquer Podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land which this episode is being recorded, the yugen Bah region. We further acknowledge country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and terrest Raid Islander peoples today. Hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcasts. This is the podcast for ordinary people who want to do extraordinary things. Hello and welcome back to the Rising Conker Podcast. It is your host, Georgie Stephenson, lawyer turned entrepreneur, business owner, new mum All the Things Today episode is one of our classic Geez hotline It's been a while.
Speaker 2: It's been a while.
Speaker 1: It's been a while, but we're back with the hot lines. So these are our fun Friday epps where you send in your life dilemmas and a tear and I provide our very unqualified two cents on the situation. We've got a couple of quick fire ones as well. Yeah, they're a bit fun. They're a bit fun. So in today's app we answer what are our New Year's resolutions. Me and a tea get into that, we answer what we're leaving behind in twenty twenty two, and then we get into some saucy little ah they are saucy ones today. So first of all, what can you do when the universe kind of gives you what you want and then takes it away hard one? Yeah, very disappointing. And then also what do you do about a cheating best friend, especially when it involves marriage and children? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Emphasis on the qualified guys.
Speaker 1: So unqualified guys. It's a bit yeah, I don't want to say fun one now it's a bit of an interesting one. But quickly a tear Happy New Year, Happy New Year?
Speaker 2: Can you tell this is recordedpording, guys where I'm.
Speaker 1: Not even going to try and lie to you guys. But also when you listen to this Happy New Year, I can't update your my New Year because I'm still stuck in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: New Year's update coming next week?
Speaker 1: Yes, amazing. Do you want to give them a quick wreck or we've got no rex.
Speaker 2: If you haven't already watched Wednesday on Netflix, you can't. Just really I love that though, Yeah, my rec will be the do it for your Future Self course because we'll be in the middle of it. I'll finally have been able to do it because Georgie hasn't let me do it yet, and I just know it's so good.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're so funny, shameless pug. Yes, guys, So the do It for Your Future Self course is still available. The price does increase literally in the next couple of days. So if you want to get clear on your twenty twenty three, if you want to, you know, make a plan and be very intentionable and just do things a little bit differently. This year, we do have a seven day mini course where a module opens each day. It's only thirty minutes and it's all about getting clear and really being intentional with this new year and just having a bit of a plan, having a bit of a guide map so you can make this year magical and we will put the links in the show notes. Also very exciting. The project is coming back for round six enrollment. Very exciting. This is our manifesting course and we'll have more details of when the car opens. It's not starting to feb so we just wanted to give you guys, you know, a bit of time because we know it's an investment of your time and energy, and it's you know, it's a life changing call. But we just wanted to keep you notice. But yeah, I really hope you're enjoying your new year, and I hope you enjoy this little hotline, and yeah, we'll be back in your ears next Tuesday.
Speaker 2: So our first question was starting with some quick fire ones. What are your New Year's resolutions?
Speaker 1: M do you want to go first? You want me, Joe, you go first. I wonder if we'll have similar I feel like you know mine?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 1: No, all right, let's get into it. So I'm excited to answer this because I'm going to completely be a bit crazy. And I think I've said this in a previous episode, but when I did that night away with my girlfriend, and you know, I had already planned the year for Naked Harvest and RNC and had my goals for that, but I hadn't done anything personally, and so for me, and I'm just going to go through my personal goals because others will be here all day if we're going through all my business Jesus Frost, very exciting things happening, but personally a big thing for me and my like New Year's Resolutions is really about stepping into the unknown and absolutely trusting, like full body trusting, because I don't think I've ever done this, because I've always had some sort of line, some sort of rope of where I was going, so I kind of knew. But I'm just going to like create space, have such a strong intention, and just let the universe do its thing.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see what happened.
Speaker 1: So like literally I've said to the universe, I've done a lot of this in the new do it for your future self. Course of like I'm not clear on like the visuals, because I was even having this conversation with Cooper because human actually just made a beautiful couples vision board together. Oh I know, so sweet, And I was explaining because he's like, you need to do it, and I was like, pes, get yourself a brother who makes a vision bond.
Speaker 2: Vibes.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that was a ran. I'm not actually doing the vision board this year. Previous years very much help me. I vibe it, but I can't actually put a picture on the vision board because I feel like this year that would be limiting myself. Does that make sense? You're like one level up further I'm so much further than you guys. I'm my god to know I'll still be doing the vision bond. But it's like, intuitively, it just feels like I'm clear on the vibe, and the vibe is super strong with my boundaries, super strong with knowing my worth, super strong with my priorities of family time obviously ivy and tim yeah, my happiness, my own time yeah, and then my businesses.
Speaker 2: And value them all equally well yeah, like giving more time to your family or just it's just about.
Speaker 1: Being so strong in those parties. So when opportunities come or decisions come, I look at them and I'm like, hey, is this going to honor my parities?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or is this going to take away from them? Or is this in an even energy exchange. That's a huge thing that I'm like leaning into because I think previous years I get I get really excited about shiny things. Oh my god, they really get me, and I like go off chasing the shiny thing, where in reality it's like I didn't really like go within and be like is this really a party? Is this really the thing I want? Or is it just because it's on someone else's vision board or someone else has had that success. Yeah, so really like she's she's in like the inner layers. And it's the first time I felt like this and the first time I've gone and I've said no to a lot of things already. I usually have like my whole you know, year planned out, even personally, and I've gone no, I'm going to just be really really strong on the energy I'm attracting, fucking leave some space for once and literally just see what happens. And I'm just so excited.
Speaker 2: That is so exciting.
Speaker 1: But it's weird though, because I love a vision board. I love like specific things and numbers and like specifics. I love the control. So I'm letting go of the control and I'm leaning into of I know, the vibe and vibe check and every time something comes along, is this, you know I love that what I said I'm going to do, or is this kind of a sparkly thing that is just going to leave to me feeling like empty m super blank. So yeah, that is like, that's my vibe for next year. Are very different something I've never done. Look, I hope I am continuing to be accountable to this, so I will check in with you guys. Obviously this year and we'll kind of see how this changes, because this is another thing to and obviously speak about this a lot in my Do It for your Future self course and the project of if you are feeling out of alignment and things just aren't feeling good, it is usually because you have shifted or you've gone to a new season and it's time to change things. It's time to ask your why again. It's time to get back to those basics, check in with yourself and be like, hey, are my priorities in my reality actually reflecting my priorities in my heart?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What about your tire, I've got two bigorizations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they better not to be ado.
Speaker 2: That would be a resolute.
Speaker 1: This is a really big.
Speaker 2: Goal in my Like, yeah, kind might be here forever, but we were a family. We are family.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I'm joking.
Speaker 2: My two big resolutions are. Number one, which was inspired from an episode, is making my word law I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That is a big one for me because I think it's something that I've really not done and I need to and I need to be able to set that standard for myself in that I'm the only person that can hold myself accountable. I'm the only person I have to answer to it at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: And it's like respecting yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, respecting myself. And I really want to work on that because I think that I'm not very good at it at the moment. And then like a boundary to yes, absolutely self boundary. And my second one is to become better at letting things happen and feeling good when things go wrong.
Speaker 1: I tear your life happens for us, I.
Speaker 2: Know, and I just want to embrace that. And I want to. I love that because I'm good at it. In certain aspects. I'm like, that's fine, we'll work around it. But then in other things, it just and it's because I've got steps planned out, and then if a step gets knocked out, I'm like, well, this is shit. Nothing I'm gonna go right anymore. But it always ends up working out.
Speaker 1: So life is a mystery and we need to embrace it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's my second one.
Speaker 1: I love that. That's literally like what we're talking about before with our U know whatce.
Speaker 2: We can't say yeah, should we tell them?
Speaker 1: No, guys, we have an exciting product coming out. I'm not going to tell them what it is, tell them the story and literally this is like our first for us. Were so excited, so much fucking time and energy has gone into this, and we like get it, and it's wrong in.
Speaker 2: It the part of it that's wrong. The text on it literally says my favorite quote, life happens for me, and that part of the product is wrong, and we're trying to get mad, but then we're like.
Speaker 1: But it's just kind of funny. I just and I just have no like wits left, like, oh look, it's kind of fucking funny. And also life does happen for us. So obviously that was not meant to launch when we thought it was gonna launch, and it's gonna launch some other time and it's gonna be amazing. Yes, I love those New Year's resolutions. They are two great ones.
Speaker 2: I love yours. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna really keep you accountable and be like a tear is your word law.
Speaker 2: I know I'm going to say to work on that one. I think so. I've maybe we'll do monthly news resolution check ins on the podcast make.
Speaker 1: It Happen, put in your little sheet.
Speaker 2: All right, next year, what is the most powerful thing I can do? Now to propel me to achieve my news resolutions this year.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love this question. I think the most powerful thing you can do is well, I think the most powerful you can do is like obviously get clear on what you want. That's like the huge big thing of like get really clear and not even like the specifics like I would get clear on like the feeling you were wanting to attract. Yeah, and also obviously we do this and then do it for your future self course of like wit just stell.
Speaker 2: Seventy seven dollars and seventy seven cents.
Speaker 1: Quick in the course, Like we talk about life buckets, and it's really about creating goals that are well rounded and not just like a specific thing. Because a big learning curve that I've had is like I'll have these amazing, you know, goals that are very high achieving, and I'll reach them, and i won't feel as good because I've let a lot of other shit slide and like be less important when that was actually really important to me. So like creating you know, getting clear on what you actually want and creating well rounded goals around it. But I don't know the biggest, biggest thing to like move the needle forward is like checking in with yourself with your intention of that goal or where you're going more regularly, Yeah, don't you reckon instead of just like setting and forgetting. It's like, so something new I'm doing. Let me go to my calendar and I put this in when I had that weekend with my bestie, because like the vibe for me is my goals might change. I'm going to change, like I've noticed so much. This is so relevant to me now becoming a mom of like life does change. And if you're got this goal over here and it's actually no longer important to you or what you need in that moment, but you're trying to get it, things are going to feel hard, they're going to feel like a slog, and they're not going to be great. So literally every single month, so I've got this thing that says monthly audit, go of your buckets, go of your goals, what's working.
Speaker 2: What isn't. I love it.
Speaker 1: I've got it every single month. So it's like checking in with that intention, having a you know, Google Cow moment, checking with the attention and just like seeing where your energy currently is because you know where intention goes. Energy flows like that so that's like a huge thing of just being very intentional. I don't know that did that kind of answer the question to you?
Speaker 2: I think, so do you have any points ironic for me? But I think the most powerful thing you can do to propel yourself to achieve your goals is make your word law.
Speaker 1: Are you really into it out?
Speaker 2: You? Well, just do it, like, just fucking do it. You just have to flip the switch. And I know it's shitty to say that. There's not some magical fix. It's got to come from the inside. So find find your why, probably is probably my advice, and attach every goal to your why. And if your goal doesn't clearly attached to your why, is it actually your goal or is it something that you think you should want?
Speaker 1: Yes? Huge, huge, which love that.
Speaker 2: That's probably motive. All right, Our next question, what are you letting go of from twenty twenty two?
Speaker 1: Oh? Everything, very much literally and ready that's the noise better already here flicking gross energy off us. I'm letting go of so much. So a big thing for me in twenty twenty two was thinking I had to, like I've done so much in a work of like not putting myself in a box, and I still fucking put myself in a box, but just like it was a new box. So like we're letting go of the I have to be a certain way. A big thing for me was like mentally, I held on a lot of should in twenty twenty two of I should be creative, I should be better mum, I should be a better partner, I should do this, I should want to feel this way, blah blah blah blah, and I'm just fucking over it. And so twenty twenty three is all about meeting myself where I am. Yeah, So that's accepting my body where I am. And this isn't to say that I don't have goals and I don't have things I'm looking towards, but I'm like, I'm so I was just like so sick of myself in the way of not accepting me as I was. Because there's this beautiful saying by like like a really famous psychologist. I think it's called Carl John or I don't know anyway, but he says, like, you cannot change until you accept yourself as you are now, you cannot I'm probably butchering up anyway, And like that's such a beautiful thing of like meet yourself where you are right now and accept yourself and like embrace it. And I felt like I was an really embracing myself. Last year, I spent a lot of time chasing the old me of like trying to get back to and I'm doing quotes here, quote unquote myself pre baby. But it's like, no, fuck that we're going forward. We're meeting this new person and we're like meeting ourselves where we're at, rather than constantly putting these like pressure of myself to be a certain person. And it was always something different to what I currently was. And I'm like no, because it really messed me up mentally for a little bit there. I love that it was not good. So dropping that shit, what are you dropping?
Speaker 2: I'm dropping leaky energy?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, love.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think it's something I've noticed that I've done a lot this year, is when I've been disappointed about something or something's gone wrong or things.
Speaker 1: You like, let it.
Speaker 2: I just really fester.
Speaker 1: What I did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's such a waste of time because the other person carries on with their life. I'm here sulking, and it's a mean any person losing out and I think just getting better at having the confidence to bring things up when they happen. If it's a problem for me, nip it in the bud and then move on, tie it up and move on, because I just don't want to feel that gross.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, and like then you get resent for and you get these feelings the other person has fucking noidy what's happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it's like too late to bring it up, and it's just the whole thing. I love that. So that's my big thing that I want to leave behind in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: And I think also a big thing like I resonate with that and really not letting yourself overthink things and just going like, let's just fucking call it as it is. Let's like take action now if something is bothering, talk to the person or change something, and like, yeah, not let it fester. I love that word. Yeah, well I don't love it, you know what I mean? Yeah, great describing word.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Another thing I'm letting go of is saying yes because I think I should or I think I'm gonna like let the person down, or like this weird people pleasing energy which i've randomly picked up last year. I've never been like a people pleas and I've really picked up people pleasing energy. Fuck, so we're not doing that. And like twenty twenty three is all about if it's not a hell, yes, it's a no. I love if it's not a fuck, yes it's no, and just like being so unapologetic and just being like, you know, let's say it is someone else. It's just like, hey, I'm not currently in that season, that's not on my party, so I'm gonna have to decline or not do that thing. I hope you can understand. And that's that because I just had a couple of scenarios last year when it was very like I just said yes because I thought I had to, or again like shiny things or like you know that sort of thing, and then I was stuck with resment not for the person, for myself, yeah, because I was like, Georgia, you know this, and you said yes when you knew you should have said no. And I was like angry at myself. Yeah, well, I'm just not doing it anymore. Let's get into the hotline keeers. Yes, Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Our first one this is a little bit long, but I think the context is necessary, so I need some help. I'm relatively new to manifesting, but have been really getting into it and journaling. I'm a mom of two and have been manifesting a new career with decent pay, a good working environment, and a daycare that makes my kids happy as well. In the space of a week, I found both a job I could build a career in and actually enjoy, with work from home available for some of the week. My two kids ended up in a daycare literally across the road from my new office. It all just fell into place really quickly and easily, as if the universe just had my back and knew what I needed. Fast forward to today, literally two weeks after I started my new role, I've just been made redundant due to the company restructuring, and I am devastated. I could really see my future opening up and felt so relieved to finally start getting back to feeling like myself again. Now I just can't shake the feeling that the universe is laughing at me, giving me what I wanted and taking it away so quickly. How do I move on from this? Do I just start again and keep trying to manifest what I wanted? Or is this a sign to try for something else. I've been listening to the Potty religiously and have just started finishing my manifesting slash journaling with this or something better like you do. It just felt like a great way to finish. But I don't see the something better. I know it's a limiting belief, but I don't know what to do. Please help this defeated mama out.
Speaker 1: Oh my heart, I know that's really really hard, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just hard. It's like so disappointing, so.
Speaker 1: Disappointing, and it is it's like it feels very like rude, very rude from the unvers You're like, are you kidding? Like to give you a little taste and take it away. Obviously not the same thing, but it kind of reminds me of when I had my miscarriage and I, you know, had wanted this baby for so long and then we finally got pregnant and it felt like a yeah, it kind of it kind of reminds me of that, And just in the moment, I think, like the first thing is just like feel the feels and just like you know, in the moment, I was like, there's no way, you know, there was just no use of being like this or something better, Like in that moment, it's just like I needed to feel the feels and just like sit in the feeling of being fucking so disappointed and so like wash the fuck. And I think that's okay, and I think you need to sit in that. You need to feel the feelings. But in saying that, you know, with hindsight, now obviously we then getting pregnant with Ivy and having a life and everything, I can be like, you know, life did happen for me. I got my implants out and like all those things. So it's really hard, but you just need to trust again, Like you need to trust the universe isn't laughing at you. It literally has done something. Maybe it was this is the taste because you were losing hope and it just needed to give you the taste. And it's like, don't worry, something better is coming, you know, something like that, Like there's so many things, Like I just thought of so many things of there is a way better job coming, or there's a way better opportunity or situation, and the universe was like, here's a taste. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: I yeah, the first thing definitely never feel like the universe is laughing at you. No, it's not this evil thing that likes to play tricks on people.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: And I think working back up and building that trust, because it sounds like you have mentioned your relative new to manifesting in all of that, so you might not have had that trust in the universe initially, like you're still working to build that up. So potentially it gave you that to show like, hey, what you're doing, the methods you are using actually works, but there's something else better. And I think just really you have to jump and surrender and trust it something better is around the corner, even if you can't see what that is, because more often than not you actually can't see what that is and know what happens will surprise you. So just really lean into that and attract a feeling, not a thing, A big thing with that TUITI is like, if she's in the depths of like manifesting and she's doing the journaling and she's doing all that, sometimes what I find really helps in those moments where you're like wtf universe.
Speaker 1: It helps to step away for a little bit. It helps to not journal and not like get inso in your head about it and literally just like take a breath and just be like, no, I'm still trusting, I'm still surrendering, but maybe I step away and just like focus on something else rather than letting it be a big thing of Oh, I've just done all this work and I thought I'd gone through this limiting belief and this and that. Because also like not that I think the universe constantly tests us, but like maybe there's this is literally just because she's like, oh, you know, I trust the universe and I believe in the universe, but it's like maybe this is like almost a test of like, yeah, you gotta keep trusting, you gotta keep surrendering, and like you know, it will be beautiful soon, It's going to be better than you could have imagined. But just keep trusting.
Speaker 2: I love that. Our next question. I'm twenty nine and my bestie is twenty five. We are both theater nurses and work together. She has started dating a forty seven year old man who is married with three children thirteen, sixteen, and eighteen. She thinks it's fun, and he takes her away to NUSA on the weekend so they can spend time together. I'm a mom myself of two kids three and nine months, and I'm married to my high school boyfriend of fourteen years. What she's doing while fully aware this man is married, is making me feel so sick. I think it's because of the whole going behind another woman's back, and it resonates with me as a mum and a wife. It seems out of character for her, but she stated she wants an older rich man so she doesn't have to work anymore. This isn't sitting well with me, as you can tell, and I don't know how to approach this without ruining our friendship. What would you do? Ps? This feels like one of those censored Dolly book chats. After rereading that, I used to.
Speaker 1: Love those who know, I really fucking love those. Oh my god, what a good one. I know sheels like so much strama feels like it of soperper a moment.
Speaker 2: I know, what are your first thoughts at why are you worried about ruining the friendship? To be completely brutally honest, yeah, and I know it's hard because feel she's your best friend and it is disappointing to find out that they're capable of that. I would say, and I do see where this person's coming from, is that you don't really want to ruin your best friendship. But I would sort of detach myself from it and approach her as like as a mom and a wife. I'm really uncomfortable with what you're doing. I have no issue of you wanting to have someone a bit older than you and wanting to not have to work. That's totally fine, But I do have an issue with the fact that you are doing this with a married man who has children and a wife who have no idea what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see, It's like it's really hard because I wonder if she's had that converse station and the friend has kind of just like not bulldozed her feelings, but kind of just like being like, I don't really care what you think. You know. I guess it's super hard because you know your friend might be going through something also playing the devil's advocate, if she's acting in that way and it's not in line with the value she thought she had. Yeah, so maybe you know something's happening, and I think it's important to check in with that friend and kind of understand where they're coming from. But again, yes, I tear like, if it's not in line with your values, you need to make that apparent and you just need to have the conversation.
Speaker 2: And it'll be uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: It's going to be uncomfortably the way she's christ like what you're talking about, it's a I think, yeah, And I think you just need to be very honest and just be like, look, I'm a fucking wife and mom, like, how can you not see that? That would make me extremely uncomfortable? And just see se how she then goes about it. It's very interesting too that she is like so open about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be a bit ashamed, I think, not.
Speaker 1: Even really ashamed, but just like know your audience, Like if you're speaking to.
Speaker 2: Your mom and why don't tell them that you're cheating with the married dad?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, so I know, but then you know what A lot of what comes into me too, is just like who am I to judge?
Speaker 2: Do you mean?
Speaker 1: Or is that just completely.
Speaker 2: I I see where you're coming from.
Speaker 1: I just I don't like to like it's very clear that she's like, this is not in line of my values. I think she needs to have that conversation, you know, with the friend and really understand where she's coming from. But yeah, I don't know. I just have this really big thing about like, who am I to judge anyone?
Speaker 2: Like, if your best friend was doing this, how would you feel?
Speaker 1: Well, she's which one?
Speaker 2: And I don't.
Speaker 1: I've got no single best friends. They're all like with partners.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah if they were doing this with Like if one of your best friends who has kids was having an affair with someone who was much younger than them, how do you feel like it's extremely uncomfortable?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just feel like, what the fuck are you doing? This is not worth her. I've done family law.
Speaker 2: Trust me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Mmm, it's very interesting.
Speaker 2: I think you have every right to express you're uncomfortable, every right that it's not aligned to your values. If you don't want to lose the friendship, I just say, look, I really don't agree with you what you're doing. I do think it's a good idea. I'm happy to talk this through with you and work through it, but otherwise let's just keep our friendship separate. I don't want to hear about your relationship, but I still want to be your friend.
Speaker 1: Well, she is saying, how do I approach this without ruining the friendship. So I think it's because she's clearly said this doesn't sit well with me. You're going to end up resenting that friend. You're going to end up festering those feelings. You need to have the conversation. You need to be very honest, and you need to kind of understand where she is at. And then I think from that conversation you will know what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think also you'll naturally distance yourself if you you know, what happens in that conversation isn't also aligned.
Speaker 2: Yeah with you.
Speaker 1: And also I think it's important, like to continue to align with your values, Like I think in my instance, that's what I would do of just being like, yeah, you've just got to continue to be aligned with what your beliefs are and your values and kind of trust that if that is a true friend, they will either understand where you're coming from, or you know, they might leave your life for a little bit and come back vice versa.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But also, yeah, the only way to approach this is just doing it honestly, that's the only Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I think let go of the fear, Like that's definitely something I would work on espcially when it comes to people. I find that it's so it's easy let go of things, Like people find it easy to change jobs, they find it easy to change the way they dress or their hobbies. But people get away with so much because people are so scared that no one will ever feel that spoty again. And I think that quote of like people come into your life forever a lesson or a season and just accepting that and that if maybe this season of friendship is over, and that doesn't mean it wasn't a beautiful friendship and she's not a great person and you won't have a good relationship with her afterwards. But maybe you're someone else will take that place now, maybe someone else you have a bit more in common with, someone who's a mum. You never know what's going to happen. And as strong as friendship connections can feel, it's like you'll never go without.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're just trusting the universe. I No, that was really beautiful. I love that. I love that, And yeah, she needs to lean into that for sure. Yeah, that's amazing. Well I hope it goes well. Yes, update us, Yeah, please update us. That is such a hard situation. And yeah, look i'd look I'd feel the same, very complicated.
Speaker 2: So on that. On that note, thank you.
Speaker 1: I also sorry I was a bit distracted in that one. I had dim calling. Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: I hope you're having the most amazing New Years and we'll be back in your ears next week. Bye bye. Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Rise Andconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great