Speaker 1: People do some weird shit. Television legend Carrie Ane Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pippot. Some things that make more sense than others bring pikes, nurseries, mercury pikes, p y k e s Hey, why I hey as in kill hey?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 4: Food?
Speaker 2: Why is your life so expensive?
Speaker 1: I'm not even having a good child.
Speaker 5: Is just.
Speaker 1: A couple of mitches?
Speaker 2: What about me?
Speaker 1: Don't forget? He is mixture and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome guy, Happy Marty Gras.
Speaker 1: This is the official is it just me Marty Grass Hangover Show? Yeah, that's right, powered by Red Rooster. We sho.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm drowning my sorrows in Red Roost of the perfect hangover face. I got to say they happened to be our show sponsor. But I do genuinely.
Speaker 1: No ten seconds, but.
Speaker 2: I do genuinely adore.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the best. Yeah, A very different kind of pineapple frier in your mouth? Last night too? Was Mardi Gras? Hey?
Speaker 2: No, no, that was I was the good girl last night?
Speaker 4: Were you no action?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Well, there was definitely a little bit of queerness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: Oh my shoulders are sorry, like a gym workout from dancing.
Speaker 2: Yes, so any of our international listeners. The Marti Gras is Sydney's big Pride festival, so yes, So I was partying well into the night. I'm still in my costume.
Speaker 1: Right. I thought I was doing a podcast with Adam Levine for a second. Oh my goodness, Adam Levina is very gay.
Speaker 6: You mean Adam Lambert?
Speaker 1: Adam Lamber? Yeah, who did I say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Adam Levine. Isn't that the guy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say I'd be thrilled to look like Adam Levine, but it's just not the cake.
Speaker 1: Mitch got twelve tats and a buzz cutover. You know what they say about hangovers. Yes, hair of the Dog.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh I don't think I can.
Speaker 1: Freddie Mercury would have wanted, why.
Speaker 2: Do you always buy champagne for this show? We need to stop drinking.
Speaker 1: So this is like one hundred and fifty old wattle of champagne. Abby Chatfield left this here when she co hosted Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: She was meeting up with a friend after she left the studio, and she got them a present, which is that champagne? And then she left it behind and I was like, hey, babe, can we have it here?
Speaker 1: It is so come on, here are the dog? Beautiful Sam? Do you wanna do you want to over come?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 1: I'll bring one out, poor beautiful Sam. This is the first show back in the tower.
Speaker 2: I know because Sam's been helping us out with producing and in the studio and stuff for here for season three and then we just pissed off for two weeks. I pictured him like sitting at the glass staring into an empty studio like are they not coming in this week?
Speaker 1: Like a a voodle and a toy store, just sitting on shredded paper waiting to be born.
Speaker 2: We're recording the show on my bed, and I'm like, you told Sam, right.
Speaker 5: I'm just sitting at home by myself, wondering.
Speaker 1: I just sitting out outside the glass on a sleeping bag.
Speaker 6: I said, who's Sam?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did, Okay, Jenna, who is he now on the show today? Mitchell speaking of Abby Chatfield. Actually, a couple of weeks ago when she was on she was talking about how much she loves anal sex.
Speaker 1: Really I didn't notice.
Speaker 2: And I was talking about how you. Even as the game en, it's still a little bit reluctant to allow that to be anything but an exit that area.
Speaker 1: That is not true. You're obsessed with my butt.
Speaker 2: Goodness, I don't know why you think I've made this up. This is a conversation we've had true. Anyway, I did listen back, and Abby and I were being like, Babe, give.
Speaker 1: It a go.
Speaker 2: Whatever. There's so many perks to anal, and it did sound a little bit like we were like interrogating you, like pressuring you to do something you didn't want to do. So don't think of it like that, because today I've got a sex coach coming on and he's going to be doing the top five reasons why men should consider anal play a sex coach.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it'sout me.
Speaker 2: It's not so much about me doing like an intervention on you. It's more just a general It's really interesting what he had to say. I did go to write the top five myself and I actually couldn't think of five reasons.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't know, feels good.
Speaker 2: So yes, I found this sex expert to come in the show cam for eight that he'll be joining us later on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And he has his own podcast too, Men's Sex and Pleasure with Cam Fraser, so.
Speaker 2: He knows what he knows what he's talking about more than me. So yes, we'll get him.
Speaker 1: On exciting plus what else is coming up? Or we'll do a TikTok school right?
Speaker 2: Yes, correct, And this is where we like to rip off other people's ideas, essentially plagiarism. And this one does is gonna this Red Roos will come in handy put it that way. It involves food.
Speaker 1: So your favorite well, I never know. I don't know what, like what class I'm entering. You know, it could be physics, be sciences, it could be theater. You know, I'd flourish. But Mitches found a TikTok that he thinks I'd be it. I'd be good I or you think I'd be terrible at Do you try to trip me up? Or you want me to succeed?
Speaker 2: I reckon this will be good for you.
Speaker 4: Have you showered?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did shower.
Speaker 1: You just keept your head out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I had so much? Are the lyrics in this song? Yeah, I've noticed the What is it?
Speaker 1: Do you get rid of that? It's been repeating the whole time Rambolin and Maracartho, the girl from the Blacks get rid of that. So you did shower? I did, yes, because that outfit, guys, it's on the Instagram to a couple of mitches on Instagram. It looks glued to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not easy. It's a very tight latex outfit.
Speaker 1: What was the before we start the show? What was the parade like? Because we've done the parade together on the Kiss float, but this year it was you were in a stadium. You're like, Babe the Pig the finale of the movie when they're all parading around that that cricket ground. That's what it was like.
Speaker 2: Yes, because for COVID reasons, they moved it from the iconic Oxford Street obviously, and it was the first time it was in a stadium, and I got to tell you, as someone in the parade, it did feel a lot more rock star.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At stadium, I thought I was pink. I was like, in my mind, this is my show and you're all my fan.
Speaker 1: The two that she cancel because she had explosives.
Speaker 2: Well, she flies on a freakin trapeez bright. She can't be shouting over the audience.
Speaker 1: She was sorry side. She was far too wonders when that happened. When she came to sit and she's like, got to counsel all seven shows. I'm shitting blood. I'm like, pink, it could have set a migraine darling and we would have believed it. So okay. So you were walking around and you had they were like screens. Some of the bloody gays were kuting screens like it was a trojan horse. Wheah, your videos, I know.
Speaker 2: So I was on the TikTok flow and they had these big TV screens playing people's tiktoks and I was one of them. So I was like, I didn't even have to turn up.
Speaker 1: No, I remember, you walked straight past me. So I was hosting the Kiss broadcast from the bleachers from the stands, and I was interviewing all the gays. It was great. And then I was waiting and wating and waiting for you to come past, and I'm like, I am three rows back from the crowd. He can't not see me. And then I see the giant TikTok logo. What is it? The is the giant? Isn't it a treble treble cleff? Because it used to be music alley and as you're driving up, I'm like, here he is. And then I got chill, and this queer man in front of me turns around and goes, who the fuckers Mitchell? And I go I host a podcast with him because what's it called a couple of Mitches? Is just me because I'm Mitch, and right put it in his notes.
Speaker 2: On thinkingey if you mean.
Speaker 1: Me, thank you, and you didn't see me you walk straight past. But then I did FaceTime on them.
Speaker 2: Listen. I had quite a few people, including yourself, have a crack at me for ignoring them, quote unquote. One person was genuinely upset. They're like, I'm so disappointed. I was yelling out to you and you were just you chose to look the other way. And I was like, guys, it's a stadium of thirty thousand people like I can't hear you and the music lasting, let's like and there were pyrotechnics and shit, and so I was just like, I'm not ignoring you. It's just there's a parade happening. I'm a bit busy.
Speaker 6: It's the same as if you were screaming out Pink's name and she.
Speaker 1: Didn't look very true. Are you yelling yelling at your uncle? Who's the air pane part? Yes, Uncle Burst in a three eighty cruising at three thousand feet The next day Christmas, you didn't lave to meet Uncle Burst. I'm flying a plane. You're dead ship. Well look, I thought you looked beautiful. And then we did unight. We both ended up at the same after party.
Speaker 2: Do you know what happened, Dienna. No, the weirdest thing between Mitchell and I. You walked in the room and we like, hi, darling, happy matigra. And I was like, we don't do that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I gave you a cheek kiss.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah you did. And I was like, no, I didn't do it. Back whoop.
Speaker 1: And I bought him a drink.
Speaker 2: You hut. And the rest is they say, was there was the blessing.
Speaker 1: That was, That was, And I had all the boddy because there's a parade for everything. Like sitting there, they're like and coming up now Sydney asexuals. Good for them.
Speaker 2: It was good at the stadium when they announced each float. So I quite enjoyed the Martigrad being at the SCG. But I do like Oxford three to iconic, so I'd be happy either way.
Speaker 1: New South Wales oxygen breathers. That's just all of us, isn't it.
Speaker 4: We all the New.
Speaker 1: South Wales eyelash extension, enthusiasm. Everyone has a fucking flow.
Speaker 6: It's like the Eats to Show Sydney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they give every pig a ribbon, the best pig. It's like, please, I've won it a couple of times. Anyway, Mardi Gras was good. We're relaxed and we got some rooster on my Buttommet pops, what are you chowing down on?
Speaker 5: Mitch?
Speaker 1: What do you have in front of you?
Speaker 2: Oh, just a bit of everything.
Speaker 1: You actually have quite a few boxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually this is I look like a bit of a pig.
Speaker 1: Don't you notice Jenna she pumped a large chips.
Speaker 2: And a rooster role, Yeah I did, Jenna? Are you even hung over? Did you do anything for Martigra?
Speaker 6: I was at home watching it on TV. Great, had a few wine.
Speaker 2: You as upset as I was that they barely featured me on the television. We're barely seen.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're cut from the broad I know. I did a close up on.
Speaker 4: Me, though.
Speaker 6: I was devastated.
Speaker 1: Well, great to have you here. Thank you, have a pineapple fritter, and enjoy the show. It's you first time listening. Welcome to Is it just met? We start the same way every week. Two igems? Two? Is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate? Plus coming up Red Rooster reviews your chance to win some free Red Rooster maybe even some merch standby. Should we start, Mitch? Why don't you go first? You know, Adam Levine can jump right here.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to kick things of what's yours going to be?
Speaker 1: Mine's just an observation I've had this week, and I think it's a bit of life advice that we all could take, and we all could grow by using what's yours?
Speaker 2: Well you're about fine?
Speaker 1: Okay, Sure I am. I'll press the button. Enjoy Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Does my belly button look like a clip? What?
Speaker 1: Dear? Raise your hand? If you've ever seen a clip?
Speaker 2: Well, I know that you're the only one here that has. Oh, Sam, you've seen one occasionally?
Speaker 1: Great, she said, So just Jenna has one.
Speaker 2: I meant like, obviously, it's quite different looking down at your own and being like full frontal with someone else's birds eye anyway.
Speaker 1: You are very different views of the wet snake.
Speaker 2: So this was not always the case. But after the appendix surgery a couple of weeks ago, the keyhole surgery, right, they had to cut the belly button, and the last couple of weeks it's been like with bandages and stuff. I've taken the bandages off to replace them, but not really looked closely. You've been bloated too, yes, And so a couple of days ago, when I finally took the bandages off because it was healed, I looked down and I was like, oh my god, it's like I used to have an inny, but now it's kind of half inny, half outing, because it's like this this bean shaped skin that's just kind of poking out. And I was like, I've never seen one, but you know how they say, you know, flicking the bean. I'm like, I feel like that's what it is.
Speaker 1: So you've got like a hybrid belly button. Yes, it's like it's like a prius of a belly but and.
Speaker 2: So I need someone like yourself, who has been up close and personal with a clitteress to tell me if it looks like well, see, it's.
Speaker 1: It's almost like someone who's been in a car crash, you know, like I was there, I saw it all happen. But I'm trying to forget it. Why because it's not it's not you know, it's not my vibe.
Speaker 2: Well, then I won't show you. Then screw it. What do you got?
Speaker 1: I want to see it. I'm just saying everything.
Speaker 2: I don't know what we got from me asking does my belly button look like a clip to him talking about cars?
Speaker 1: It's a metaphor saying that I don't quite remember the whole exp I can't like picture it anyway. Stand up.
Speaker 2: Actually, I just realized that this is not going to be an easy outfit to maneuver. I mean, I'm in a freaking leotardt some mintographs.
Speaker 1: And sisters or do you want to keep that for the kids?
Speaker 2: No, Jenna, can you get my zip?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Formal after party? Hold my hair up while I vomit.
Speaker 2: Come over here right ready to see my clip? You go?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that a clip?
Speaker 1: Oh? It looks more like a hemorrhoid than a clip. I get like a bum hemorrhoid. No, No, it doesn't like a clip. Okay, No, congratulations, Scar, Well I've only looked. I've been with a few women, but from my recollection, it's a bit more covered, like it's got like a covering on it, right, I mean, pretty Sam, you've been there. It's not as I think.
Speaker 5: Hemorrhoid is probably the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jenna, as someone who has one and sees it on a probably weekly basis, has is that what it looks like?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, also a clittery.
Speaker 2: In my mind, that's what they look like to throw you or now, and they look like a hemorrhoid. So good, it will definitely awful for her.
Speaker 1: You have a beautiful belly button, though, Okay, it's not as big as well, right Sam, Like I don't think.
Speaker 5: It's no, no, no, I mean I feel like that's kind of a whole sort of area. It's a little smaller, a little bit more correct.
Speaker 1: It's like finding the car park at an airport. It's like right at the top, and it's a bit hard to get to that vibe. So a lot of straight men have never seen one themselves, and they do it every now, you know, all right, ready for my agent, we'll move on from my mutilation. You've got a beautiful belly button, No, worries you don't belly button shame on the show. But I've seen Jenny's My God, all right?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Is repeating the same thing twice way more impactful than just saying it?
Speaker 2: And then you're going to say that whole sentence again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like god, you've got a beautiful belly button.
Speaker 2: Beautiful Definitely, I agree.
Speaker 1: And you can do the whole sentence too, you can go. It doesn't have to be a compliment. It's like, this house is a mess.
Speaker 2: This house is a mess. No, I would prefer it if you just repeated the last bit additive. This house is a myth, a myss. I tell you.
Speaker 1: It just hits home way harder. And while you're still processing the aggression or the impact or the positivity of the message, you get hit hard with the punchline once again.
Speaker 2: What about the threading? Ye Mitchell, Ye, you're a fool, a fool.
Speaker 1: Oh. That took me back to Malhattan playing a school today. This is of my hat. You're a fool, a fool?
Speaker 2: That was? What the hell made you realize that?
Speaker 1: I don't know someone said it to me. I was trying to trace it back. I think it was the dentist because I recently I think I spoke about this on the podcast around Chris new Year. A cap came off my tooth and she was like, Oh, you've got a lot of decay, A lot of decay. I was like, Oh, that's like two times decay. That's bad. A lot of worry about a doctor during your appendance, like your appendix is gonna explode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's really unnerving.
Speaker 1: That'd be horrific. That's horrible. It can be used in men like you go through drive through. We went through drive through to get all this red rooster today. It was a big order. Now he could have easily said there's a lot of it, a lot.
Speaker 5: A lot.
Speaker 1: I'd be upset. Police officers do it all the time. What speed are you going? That doesn't make sense. Where do you think it wouldn't work?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: Just then very true in the police one maybe getting married and now kiss the bride? I do I do see that's the timing isn't right? Time of death four thirty seven for thirty seven, Like did you kill him? That's menacing? That is menacing.
Speaker 2: Can I just can I make a suggestion we've never done this before on the show can we put one of his gems in Janet's junk while? He's just so funny because I can tell that you have nothing else to say and you're trying so hard to flesh it out, and you just keep saying shit, and I'm like, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 6: I agree as soon as.
Speaker 2: That's going in my joke, there's not much to this, but he's still going either.
Speaker 1: This is brilliant? Brilliant?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Both Mitches are very needy, so make sure you leave a review on your podcast. Yes, please five stars. If you're fancy on Apple podcasts, I think that's the only place you can leave review.
Speaker 2: You can leave a review on our Facebook page. A couple of Mitches is where you can find us.
Speaker 1: Any positivity will reward really, Yeah, of course, any niceties you can say about us, we'll read it out on the podcast and get yourself a red rooster out to go get some food. And if you don't have a red rooster in your local area, we'll send you some merch.
Speaker 2: Imagine not having a red Ruth in your area. I'd rather be dead.
Speaker 1: I agree as well. After that rooster ROLLA had today, it's breathing your life into me. That thing was beautiful.
Speaker 2: No, I got to say we had We were eating it just before we started the podcast, and I was feeling flat like the hangover. Oh it was kicking in. But I'm brought back to light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're revitalized. So is Brooke Coughlin or is it Coughlin.
Speaker 6: I think it's Coughlin, Like.
Speaker 1: Gotta Brook Coughlin. She says, the best part of my week. I've been listening to this podcast since twenty nine? Can you can? Can I find out what happened?
Speaker 2: Chatfield?
Speaker 1: Oh really, you weren't even here? Sorry, Brook, No prize for you.
Speaker 2: No, that's not true.
Speaker 1: If you hear you read out, you hit.
Speaker 2: Us up on Instagram and we will send it out to you, but you have to do it within a week.
Speaker 1: Well, she does say it's the best thing I've ever discovered. Every week forward to listening to Mitch Mitchell Jenna every Monday morning on my way to work, and it really brightens my day. What I love most is the private Facebook page. Yes she's talking about Injuring Idiots.
Speaker 2: Our Facebook group. Of course.
Speaker 1: I love the support of them, loving environment. I'm not afraid to be my true self on there. Oh, I've seen some photos. She's not afraid. I love you guys so much. PS. My nickname is Brookie Chuk, so surely that deserves some red rooster goodies. I've told you that's.
Speaker 2: There's the sanitary.
Speaker 4: I've told you, brook the.
Speaker 1: Air con down and my body is overheating like Iron Man when he gets broken.
Speaker 2: It's not a medical emergency.
Speaker 1: He's got a white thank you doing the mic. I'm good, I'm back, I'm back. Wow, popped a puff of our Thanks beautiful Sam. Now this one, Mitch. We haven't done this before, but this is a review in the d MS. It's not really a review, but it's something that I think we need to say on the show. Are you ready for it?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Hit me with it coming. Sorry, here we go. This is from Aaron Muller. Now, if you remember in our live last Sunday, we go live every Sunday night. M your Instagram, she mentioned, Oh, I showed my boyfriend the podcast and we now listen together. It's a couple's thing we do. That's very cute, which I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I was a bit surprised by that because I feel like podcasts is it something that you do on your own, you don't listen with someone else, but hey, whatever works.
Speaker 1: Aaron Muller says, Hi, guys, I'm the one that said last Sunday, my boyfriend and I listened to your podcast together in the car and we love it. Well, this happened on Friday, and we listened to the pod on the way there and back, so you were pretty much part of the special day. He bloody well proposed. I know, imagine, imagine, propose the well done, you get some red rust, congrats.
Speaker 2: Imagine your engagement parties on us.
Speaker 1: Was just catering the event. An engagement must be the most nerve wracking time of anyone's life, having the ring in your pocket, knowing you're going to a venue where you'll propose, it'll be remembered for the rest of your life. And lo and behold, it's us talking about anal the whole way there.
Speaker 2: That's not going to put you in the mood the what is exactly right? I mean, I know that I have that effect on people that I bring people to their knees, but they go.
Speaker 1: Goodness, congratulations, guys, we love Have you thought about how you're going to propose? No, I haven't. I've thought about doing it, and we've.
Speaker 2: Just tosh she would have thought about it.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't thought about how old I honestly haven't.
Speaker 2: You're such a king of big romantic jests. I thought you would have been planning it since you were like ten.
Speaker 1: I almost think I want this to be like an impromptuy thing, the real romance. You know, get the ring, but just get down on one knee. It's some somewhere meaningful and do it. I don't want a flash mob.
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 1: Iden probably would have the flash mob, to be honest, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Does he listen in? Can you propose him on the podcast?
Speaker 1: No, that's a bit.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've got to bring some You've got to bring something good to the show. That agent today with shit, Well, great, you've got to make up for it. BI proposing to your boyfriends.
Speaker 4: Great, you have to.
Speaker 1: Okay, let you discuss this off the cloud. I'm gonna have to talk about it now. No, No, please, Maybe I might. I might. I'd have to drop it to him and suddenly say no you did No would you be mad if we did it? No? If it was telecast, no.
Speaker 2: You just roll the dice on that shit. If he's mad. He's mad. What if he says no, even better, that's great contract.
Speaker 1: I've got to use my buzzer to buzz him down to the parking garage and send him out.
Speaker 2: If he said no, would you actually break up? You'd be like, that's that's so rude? Or what if you just said not yet, I'm not I don't want to get married yet.
Speaker 1: But it's very true now I feel like you just say no regardless and then you just you get yourself ready. You'd never say no to will proposal unless you didn't want it right, Like, I don't think we're ready for marriage now, but if he proposed to me, I'd say yes just because I suppose.
Speaker 2: It's like, you say yes, but then you don't have to get because you know how some people are like I'm not ready to get married. Some people stay engaged for like decades, they don't actually get Yeah.
Speaker 1: I still have an auntie that's engaged. You just yeah, I know someone who I know.
Speaker 2: I don't know them personally, but Chrissy Swan, she's still engaged, never got married, her husband just can't be bothered.
Speaker 1: Will probably happened around the time of can of Worms and then a career up and now she does no for breakfast, so she's very busy. Busy Bee got that book? Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I forgot about that. Her book is the same name as.
Speaker 1: Outside I Reckon God Listens, and she has had bloody pages turned just quietly. I read it anyway? Oh, how was it with the other good?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Does she ever read a rooster sponsorship?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: She has her own range of plus size clothing, a big w though.
Speaker 1: Doesn't have a husband though. All right, shall we do your TikTok school No, no love to anal Man? Yeah, all right, that's been in Doctor Cam. Fraser is coming up anyway, guys, moving on, it's time.
Speaker 2: For this top five. Yes, you know me. I love a good countdown here on the show, and today it's all about the reasons that men should try an.
Speaker 1: How long have you had this in the back pocket?
Speaker 2: Just well, I've been saying for a couple of weeks now, I was going to do this topic with you because I feel like you don't really understand what all the fuss is about, even as a gay man.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not fuss about it, and I'm probably just you know, we've got our role that I play with my relationship and we're very happy there, and it's like, well, I'm probably just you know, I'm just going to keep pushing it off because there's no pressure to get it done.
Speaker 2: Well, no, when I'm not pressuring you put it that way, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
Speaker 1: Very true.
Speaker 2: This is actually more This is this could apply to anyone really, even females who are in a heterosexual relationship. Hearing this might think, hey, I might just slip a finger in next time. As I'm about to detail there are perks to the back door action. So I couldn't think of five myself. I'm like, I need an expert to actually help me out with this. So Cam Fraser, he's a male sex coach and his host of his own podcast, Men's Sex and Pleasure with Cam Fraser, and he wrote an article for love Honey dot com dot a you all about the reasons that men try anal play. So I've got to on the podcast today to talk about it. Hey can he can?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me our pleasure. So you you like talking about anle.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, I think it's especially as a as a straight dude. I think it's really important for you know, my demographic of dudes to talk about anal penetration and anal pleasure.
Speaker 1: How do you tell your parents what you do? You go, Mum and Dad, I'm an anal pro and.
Speaker 3: It's all over social media, so they definitely they're definitely aware of it.
Speaker 2: So what sort of other topics do you do on your podcast? Because it's it's a whole range of things, right, it's just basically sex talk for men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I talk about I've had an episode all about food play and incorporating that into your you know, both solo and partnered sexual experiences.
Speaker 2: Mitchell's eyes.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm like, all right, Cam, I'm gonna have to get your Instagram handle and we can talk of a room full of red rooster at the moment and a half erection. So I feel like we're what can I do with it? Very true? Okay, cool, that's exciting.
Speaker 2: I'm really curious about that long story short? What is the what's the in a nutshell? What is food play?
Speaker 3: Okay, in a nutshell, push the pip out of a peach and stick your dick inside of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, call me by your name. Vibes yeah, wow, yeah, sure, yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, start sucking a fruit pretty much.
Speaker 1: Wow, well I do that on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: Interesting that we're not talking about fucking peaches, We're talking about fucking the peach emoji today.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, do you think that, particularly with straight men, there is a little bit of stigma around anal They're like, oh, that's a bit too gay for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think there's more than just a little bit of stigma. Unfortunately, there's a there's a couple of resistances that I find when I talk to guys, straight diet guys about anal play, and it's the there's a fear that it's.
Speaker 1: Going to hurt.
Speaker 3: There's like they're they're afraid that that's going to be painful. There's some hygiene concerns and they're not sure how to do it hygienically. And then the big one is the fear of being you know, making them gay, or being called gay, or being thought of as anything less than a heterosexual manly.
Speaker 1: Man, so like emasculated almost Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this is this internalized homophobia for sure that a lot of guys have. They might not externalize it and outly express it, but when it comes to exploring that part of their body that's a big resistance for them.
Speaker 2: And we've got you up on zoom. We can see that, Like you're a manly man yourself. You've got the rugged beard, Like you're not like secretly gay because you love anal. You're all about it, even it's even as a straight man.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. I don't consider myself maybe stereotypically masculin. I don't fit that like alpha jock stereotype. But I say to straight guys all the time, you guys that are in heterosexual relationships, anything you do with a woman is by definition heterosexual sex. Doesn't matter what the act is that you're doing. If you're doing so true, it doesn't matter what the act actually is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's on the flip side, there's Mitchell here who just really does not give a fat rats, is not really that interested in receptive. So I'm going to work through this.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the list.
Speaker 2: I'm going to work through this. Top five. I feel like you hit this sting again. I need to hear my jingle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not really in the coutdown, but now we are top.
Speaker 2: Five, number one. It feels really good. Shits, Cam Fraser, you're kidding. A common myth that anal play is that it is painful. Sure, it can hurt if you go too fast, but like all sexual activities, if you go slow and do it right, you'll get better and that's when the fun starts. The anus is rich with nerve endings and the list. It's a completely different experience of pleasure compared to simulation of the penis midchek. Would you say that that's been an issue with the because I did get you the training, can't remember you? Are you dove in the deep end? So to speak? Well, I just before practice.
Speaker 1: It's not very deep. It's a shallow pond. It's not that I just yeah, I just don't see what I how I will get any any interest out of it, because I'm very happy doing what I do essentially. But if there's a if there's a wealth of pleasure out there that I'm missing, then you know that is that I'm open to.
Speaker 2: Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, But you can actually if you're the giver and you're enjoying your role, Yeah, is that giving experience that can be enhanced if you've got you know, a toy or something up your own, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally. Yeah, the anus itself has a bunch of different types of nerve endings, which is really fascinating and we'll get into the anatomy of it. But we can experience sensations from pressure, temperature, roughness of touch as well, whether it's smooth or whether it's like really vigorous. There's all these different things. And we haven't even talked about the prostate yet. This is just simply like the canal and all of that can can elicit some pleasurable sensations. So if you're incorporating, you don't even have the enter into you don't even have to talk about penetration. We can just talk about like just massaging the rim or just using a little bit of lube and just kind of palpading or pulsing just the anal opening because there's a lot of sensation to be had just from that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so you mentioned the prostate, right, that's on the list too. Number two is it helps overcome stigmatization, which we touched on. Number three, you can have state orgasms. Okay, so you've written the prostate, which is roughly the size of a walnut and is located about two inches inside juranus. When pressed or rubbed, the prostate is capable of bringing you to orgasm. You could say that the prostate is the male equivalent of the female g spot. Now, yeah, the interesting thing about this is that we had Abby Chatfield in the studio a couple of weeks ago, and she loves anal and I was like.
Speaker 1: What's so interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't have a prostate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they still have all those beautiful nerve endings in the anus as well, so there's still a lot of pleasure to be had from that type of stimulation. So either way, you're going to experience pleasure. The prostate, which is something that can really only be stimulated through direct penetration of the anus, is something that can really unlock male bodied people's experiences of pleasure. You can take it to the next level.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Genna looks like she's going to be sick.
Speaker 1: I knows she's about to spew into it. It's beautiful. But I know all about that. I mean, I'm gay, for Christ's sake, and I do have gay sex. I mean I know all about the prostad and things have been done and I agree on once you unlock that it's like, oh, it's a completely different kind of feeling to a standard you know, old school nineteen twenties jerk off. You know, it's like fine, you're just jerking off. Or having sex is like having like flying economy, and then like you get the prostate involved. It's like baby, you're in business, you know, you get the champagne on arrival, right, Well.
Speaker 3: It's a totally different experience. Like an ejaculation or an ejaculatory orgasm is mediated through what's called the pedendal nerve versus the prostate, which is connected primarily to the hypergastric nerve. You can have a prostate orgasm and not ejaculate, so you can have another prostate orgasm and another one and another one and become multi orgasmic because you don't into your refractory period.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That is just I'm writing that down to the person that there's going to be no mess, because I've spoken on this show about how much I hate Jim and I said I'd love to live in a world where you could orgasm without making a mess. Uh, we've cracked it, amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm learning from this top let the segment I'm going to have a toy and I'm going to be in bed for an hour.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The next one, this one I thought was really interesting. I didn't know this. Number four. It's good for your help. State massages is one way you can help reduce your risk of prostate cancer. Massage the plot state helps to clear the Oh god, what is this a prostatic duct?
Speaker 1: My Dyson does?
Speaker 2: What is a prostatic duct?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: So our reproductive system has a series of ducts that transport prostatic fluid or seminal fluid to form our jibs, and those ducts can get congested, right if we're not cleaned out right, it's cleaning the pipes. That's kind of where this idea kind of comes from in terms of kind of sexual lingo. So doing a manual massage on the prostate can be really beneficial for releasing and relaxing the fluid that's been congested in there, that's been stagnant in there. And oftentimes this is what's called prostate milking. You're you're releasing that prosthetic fluid in.
Speaker 2: It to stay milking.
Speaker 1: That's fair, It sounds great, that sounds funny, you know, y'ar. Six, I want to milk cows. We should all be taken and taught how to milk ourselves because it's beneficial. And if it's if it's helping us, my god, then that's brilliant and it feels good.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, Yeah, that's the benefit as well, is that it's the bonus I suppose is that it's your health and it feels good.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Now Number five on the reasons all men shoed try anal play. This is the one any straight man should listen up to. Okay, it makes you a better lover. When you learn how your own anatomy works, you will better understand the anatomy of others. If you ever want to get really good at penetrating, you need to know how it feels to be penetrated. There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that that's a big one, I think, right, Cam, I can agree.
Speaker 3: With that totally. Yeah. This is like you wouldn't do something to another person that you haven't done yourself already. Right, that's kind of the principle behind this. And and for me personally, and for all the men that I've worked with hetero sexual dudes that have done this, they have all come back to me and said, I've got a new found appreciation for how slow you need to go, for how much lube you need to use, for how much patience you needed to have, for how much checking in you need to do. With regards to how the experience is going, they all translated that experience from themselves onto their partner, and you know, their partners then said, wow, you're way more attuned than attentive to the needs that I have.
Speaker 2: So your partner must just think you're the best fuck ever.
Speaker 3: We've been together for a long time as well, so we do know each other's bodies quite well.
Speaker 1: So they've really seen from you know, beginning to where you are now. Is the sex Buddha?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're actually expecting our first child to get ahead an.
Speaker 2: When that happens, when it We're.
Speaker 3: Thirty four weeks pregnant at the moment, so it's within the next month hopefully.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I don't know how the weeks work. I was like, what the thirty four men? But wow, that's quite paralleled.
Speaker 1: That's really the point the end. Yeah, wow, well, please let us know how you go. That's very exciting.
Speaker 2: I think it's quite possible that you are the first six white straight dude that we've had on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, my god, very true. We need to pause for that. Just on alpohlf. We're getting all the demos can before.
Speaker 2: We don't have We do have beautiful things, but he what he gets up to. Yeah, yeah, I don't think it's.
Speaker 1: Really it's quite I completely agree. We're all there. Before I let you go camp question, gave any advice or any any sort of don't know tip bits for like they're a better term about a rectal dysfunction, maybe in youth or maybe in gay men age startling. No, I'm perfectly fine. My ducks are clear. They are are maybe talking about a friend that I know or a podcast colors who has had to get viagra prescribed at the very young and youthful age of twenty four. I mean, any tips or any advice, Maybe Mitch's ducks need clearing in general, and I can help. We know that.
Speaker 2: Just for some background, Cam, I was put on antidepressants and one of the side effects is sexual dysfunction. Yes, so yes, just in case there was any you know, issues getting up and staying up in the bedroom, they prescribed me viagra as well, and didn't Mitch just fucking sink the boot in every week on the podcast. He was bringing it up. He just couldn't get over the fact that someone who is only twenty four or not in their eighties already needs viagra.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's not like I made a segment called Viagra updated weekly to see how his penis was clearing now the blood flow was going. No, but it's very interesting. But Mitch also wasn't told that it took how many hours? Three hours to kick in, So he went on a hookup, popped a pill, and then he didn't get the stiffy until the guy you know went in a jiffy if you.
Speaker 2: Know, it only takes it acts like an hour to an hour and a half. But is that is that something you've talked about in your podcast, the rectile dist function all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, I've talked about natural viagras as well. So you're not keen on taking pharmaceuticals. There's other types of things that you can take to help with your sexual function. But you got to listen to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's got a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of some tidbits to focus on what pleasure you're experiencing. Right, So it's natural actually for erections to wax and wane over the course of a sexual experience, for them to get a little bit firmer, to get a little bit softer, maybe to go flacci completely, and then to become erect again. But then secondly, if you do kind of lose your erection, lose a little bit of firmness, one of the ways you can start to just continue that sexual experience and maybe allow that direction to come back is to start focusing on what you feel with your hands. Start to notice the sensation of pleasure from touching your partner's body, from touching your body. Focus on the pleasure rather than on that like performative. Oh god, now I don't have an erect clock. Now I can't do anything sexual. Just bring it back to the sensation of pleasure that you're experiencing, and oftentimes, by focusing on the pleasure, you'll start to enjoy yourself, and by enjoying yourself, you'll allow the direction to just come back naturally, and then you're able to be penetrative or do whatever it is that you want to do with your erect penis.
Speaker 5: Camp.
Speaker 1: I know this is a podcast, but Mitch has just filled an a four book. He's just been writing frantically. He's run a big kilometric or dry he's just writing notes frantically. No that they're very good tips. That's great, that's good for all of us. I mean we all go exactly like you said. I mean, you know, erections come and go. It happens to all of us, regardless of you know, a rectalta's function and things that are influencing. So great tips, and.
Speaker 2: There's plenty more tips you can get on the podcast Men's Sex and Pleasure with Cam Fraser. Cam, thanks for coming on the podcast today.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me on. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Cam.
Speaker 2: Al Right, before we get out of here, let's do TikTok school, shall we? Yes? Every time I spot a fun TikTok that someone's done, I'm like, I'm gonna get mitched to do that. Let's see if you can do that, make it better. Maybe you're going to be shit at it? Who knows?
Speaker 1: Have you noticed that he goes into teaching mode always a teacher?
Speaker 2: What do you mean he's just.
Speaker 1: Going to teaching mode like I just am ready to get my fruit breakout.
Speaker 2: I can be more of a teacher than that.
Speaker 1: Go Okay, let's try.
Speaker 4: Year seven?
Speaker 2: Yes, mister kes Oh wait, this is your lunchtime. We're wasting, sorry, mister Kep. Anyway, today's TikTok school, right, that was very good.
Speaker 1: You needed the keys hanging around your neck gonna lendard from your surf diving ski.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, I just realized I'm wearing my TikTok martagary costume, so it's kind of fitting. I'm your TikTok teacher today, I'm the expert.
Speaker 1: So who's TikToker we plagiarizing?
Speaker 2: Well, you are familiar with this TikToker.
Speaker 5: Jennay.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, her name's jen Her username is spelt like jen A with four ms, three a's and two y's, so jen Aa.
Speaker 1: That's great for giving out your handle.
Speaker 2: But anyway, she she's a mom. She posts all these cooking videos and a lot of fun stuff like that. And she's also posting these videos called checking in where she kind of acts like she's just bumped into you in the kitchen. She's like, oh, hi, how are you? When just chat? And she'll do that door with the explorer thing where she'll leave a gap for you to reply. Oh, And it feels like it's just very wholesome's like that. She's like that nurturing auntie that you want to give a hug you don't say. I've got an example of one of Jenna's checking in videos.
Speaker 6: Oh sweet hard are you doing awake? Can't sleep?
Speaker 1: Just made a cup of tea?
Speaker 2: Would you like one?
Speaker 1: Tea?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter whether you do or don't.
Speaker 6: How better, I'll make you one and then I'll set it over here and if you want it, you can have it.
Speaker 1: This one's at camm mole one, so you don't need any milk with it.
Speaker 5: Okay, you get done, I'll st just here for you.
Speaker 6: So listen. If you want to talk about it, I can listen. Or if you don't want to talk about it, we can just hit here together.
Speaker 4: So how about.
Speaker 1: Eat aside what you'd like to do? So soothing? Just know whatever it is. But I love you very much and you're so special.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Yes, see what I mean. They're very wholesome. I just I feel safe.
Speaker 1: Choose your own adventure novel. Yeah, it could really go down any route. I don't have to replay that and just be the girl it is.
Speaker 2: Yes, so people do juwet them on TikTok. But I don't want you to do a jewet. I want you to actually do your own because you've got that You've got that kind of you know, that friendly charm about you. I can you can make people feel comfortable and.
Speaker 1: Like arms are open, you can tell me anything.
Speaker 2: Yes, and so instead of she does lots of different ones. Sometimes she's eating lunch and she goes, I do want to have lunch together. Yeah, sometimes she's making tea or whatever. I figure because we've got some red Rooster crunchy fried chicken today, i'd get you even tried this yet?
Speaker 1: Have you? I've never had, That's right.
Speaker 2: I was going to bring it in for you. So well, firstly do you want do you want to try it and then do your checking in video or do you want to try it while doing No, I want to try it first.
Speaker 1: So I know what I'm okay.
Speaker 2: Because obviously red ruth side they're usually more of a roast took type of joint, you know what I'm saying, But they're out of this crunchy fried chicken and it's absolutely delightful.
Speaker 1: I've got a leg been there before. This is.
Speaker 2: Some people hate when we eat on the podcast, So just don't chewing. You can hear the crun. Stop chewing the keep on purpose.
Speaker 1: I want to show them the crunk.
Speaker 2: It's good, right, it's moist. Oh yeah, good, you can work with that.
Speaker 1: I can work with this. I can keep the bars.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So just get your phone out, pop it in front of you and then just film a video, almost like you've just bumped into someone, and then you just kind of just talk really nice to them, be supportive, have a really nice, like gentle tone of boys, and keep it vague. So it's like you don't really know what they're going through, but you know, it's implied that they're going through something.
Speaker 1: And it's almost like they're in my house. Why are they in my house?
Speaker 2: Don't ask questions?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Sorry, sorry, you.
Speaker 2: Put your hand up. You want to ask your teach you a question?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Keep just call out?
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go here?
Speaker 2: Oh hi, babe, can't you can't talk with your mouthful of food?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Take two and action.
Speaker 1: Oh hi, Dyllan, Yeah, you just caught me having some lunch. No, you'll fine, take your seat. Take your seat. You can still sit after the accident. Right, Oh good. Now, look, I know it's been a tough week for you, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm always here for you and I can always apply to the back moisturizer to the burns if yeah, oh yeah, oh pussy lesions, oh chalk, oh darling, don't cry, sweeper, you have a tissue? Yeah, they're cleanic. You know what, take the box, have it. It's mine as you It's okay. Hey. I know mom and Dad have been gone a decade now, but I just want you to know that I think of myself as a mother figure for you, and I want you to know that I'm always here. I'm just one one crutch walk away. Okay, I'm gonna leave this box of chicken here and you help yourself, all right, you go over a hot shower. Oh, I know you can't have those anymore, but you know what, I'll have a cold one to make you feel better. Okay, baby, Okay, great to see you. Yeah, kisses and see Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I have with that aimed at Sophie de Lazy, I was about who you were picturing on.
Speaker 1: The other I'll do it. I can do a sweet one. I can do a nice one.
Speaker 2: What happened to me? She's just really it.
Speaker 4: I don't know where.
Speaker 2: You want to do another one.
Speaker 1: I'll make a positive okay, and you're ready and and action. Oh my, darlan, I'm just pulverizing the chicken for tea. Yeah, chicken kebs again. I know you chugged last time on that vine, so I won't. I won't give you the thigh this time. I see your nose. They're still bleeding. It's been twenty four hours, now, hand you should get that quarter ased. Yeah, I can do it for you. I've got a bick over there. If you need all right, you go to the doctors, you go to the surgery. I know Jennie, we went to school together us. You tell her, you tell them that. Marge says, hey, yeah, you can talk to me about anything. Yeah, why don't you tell me?
Speaker 4: Molly is you are funny? You are a little comedian.
Speaker 1: All right, you scurry off? Hey, you want some want some chicken to take home to the orphanage? Take it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Come on? The box? Is yours?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right, babes, great to see you and saying back to the chicken. I thought that was supposed to be a nice it really turned yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay. When it comes to marking, here at TikTok school. Both attempts were an f because you can't be that specific. You're talking about some orphan who has a nosebleed like abused.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you can't win them all, can you?
Speaker 1: Very true? I think I passed with flying colors. Should I do another one?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I can be really broad.
Speaker 2: No, it's all right. You have submitted your assessment.
Speaker 1: That's a pass.
Speaker 2: I feel like you got to learn from the expert. Let's get Jane on.
Speaker 1: Should we get her wrong?
Speaker 2: I feel like we should get on. Actually, did she the hoot?
Speaker 1: She could come in and do it to us live? Do what the babe thing that she checking in?
Speaker 2: Unbroken eye contact?
Speaker 1: Let's get her to assess your clip belly button big, isn't that? Yeah? I'll show your mind if you show me yours. No, I'm still crying, baby king, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, can you contact her? I have to do fucking everything.
Speaker 5: I'll look into it.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Brad, beautiful.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, it's jen A with four n's, three a's, and two white.
Speaker 1: We need to contact TikTok and get that.
Speaker 2: She's one of my favorite TikTok if I got to say she is good.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just back into this chicken. It's fucking beautiful.
Speaker 2: People don't like when you're eating the podcast.
Speaker 1: I told you something to complained last time I did that. Sorry, guys, that is making.
Speaker 2: A check all right, back next week, Yes, episode fifty nine next week. Thank you for joining us for our Marti Gras hangover, leave.
Speaker 1: Us a reviewer police five stars. Because you've seen a pace off, you get free red rooster awesome merch. Speaking of what month is it? Oh? Yes, it's March.
Speaker 2: Next week is the big week. We'll let you know everything you need to know about merch March. I went and picked up the merch the other day. Yes, yeah, no, they're not rash. I went and picked them up. I've an even shown you, guys beautiful. I love them.
Speaker 1: Can we reveal something that we don't need to say, Nina or will be.
Speaker 2: Revealed next week and now so you can buy them when you can buy them, what you can buy all we happened next week.
Speaker 1: What we should say though, is it is limited right, this isn't If you want it, you have to buy it because it's going to be gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the online web store will be on, will be there for a week, and you have to get your pre ordering during that seven day period and then it vanishes for life, and then you've missed out. So if you're listening to this episode down the track sucked in, you missed it.
Speaker 1: You'll have to go to deep Pop and then get a second hand.
Speaker 6: One you might fill a boy.
Speaker 1: Don't exist. All right, merch march details next week and we will be back ready to say hi, thanks for listening. Much better say to mind?
Speaker 2: Are we less rusty?
Speaker 1: Which needs a hydraulte and lie down and a shower too? I mean I thought that was the chicken, but no, it's a that's that is that hybrid button? All right?
Speaker 2: See you guys, my favorite money.
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: Or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome to A to D Brief. This is our secret segment. In the end, we just kind of hang out on the end, talk shit, unscripted, unplanned and goes a bit rogue.
Speaker 1: Can I say something, Oh Dylan, welcome to day Brief. No, anyone's welcome here. Even with an eyepatch, you can you can come right on in Sorry, they always go with deformity.
Speaker 2: It's not Yeah, they seem to. Can I just say, Jenny's barely said a word this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jenny, you don't even hungover.
Speaker 2: Were you in a bit of shock from the anal talk?
Speaker 6: No, I've just I've just eaten a lot so high every.
Speaker 1: Show for the last fifty eight episodes, and I'm always fine.
Speaker 2: Not true at any given point, Mitch is full.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not even joking. Out vomited the other day just because I had too much food, not even sick. It was true. And we had a couple parties and I actually vomited just because they needed to free up some space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate that feeling.
Speaker 1: When you delete some photos from your camera on my body's like, let's get rid of a thousand from Christmas O eight, you know Christmas. We should be hungover more either flow and this is great. I don't know what happens to the chemical imbalance in my brain, but let's do it drunk more often.
Speaker 2: I really don't think we should keep doing this. We've done it a few times drunk. We've been drunk more often than not this season. But it's a bit of fun. I think the abby episode we had Champagne, didn't we.
Speaker 1: I went back and listened to that. By the end of it, we were fucking you were gone, and so she she was. She stood up and fell back into the chair. Fuck, I'm a celebrity. Get her out of here. And then that the episode because this is our first episode back in three weeks in the studio and Mitch passed out in his own bed in a cold sweat the day after surgery in Jenna and I are like, I should be dab at his forehead. Jane, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: Can I ask a question about that? By the way, So when we did that episode from my bedroom after surgery, you made a montage of all these emotional get well soon messages, and I was thinking to myself, I mean, this is very sweet and I appreciate it, but o god, it feels a bit dramatic. I was just like, people are talking as though I had a near death experience. And then one of our listeners told me that when you reached out to everyone, you might have indicated that it was a bit more of a dramatic situation than it was. What the fuck did you say to everyone when you asked for these messages.
Speaker 1: I think, well, have I told this story that I had to go install live in injury? Yeah? You told me I see your Facebook group, because Mitch would have seen it otherwise what I asked was sending messages. I think he's a little bit nervous, which is in a stretch when anyonet to be nervous for surgery. And then I may or may not have said that it was your first ever surgery. Yeah, I said it's his first surgery, he's never had surgery before. Any shit scared.
Speaker 2: It's completely untrue.
Speaker 4: Why do I think that was true.
Speaker 1: I didn't even make it up. I genuinely thought you've never been under the knot that he.
Speaker 6: Was so casual about the surgery as well, they.
Speaker 2: Actually said to me, because that was my fourth by the way, I thought surgery, Yeah and so. And the first thing they said to me when they were putting me in that you know the cat scam machine thing where you kind of get put in that fucking tunnel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out of the doughnut.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Apparently people are quite prone to freaking out when they're in that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And the nurse said to me, you were very calm for someone who has a cute appendicitis and I was like, babe, I've been there, done that was I was just like whatever.
Speaker 1: I was like, yep, seek whatever needles, you need to here whatever on the phone to our listeners please, And you wanted you.
Speaker 6: Wanted to record the podcast the next day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what. Don't knock me for being a good friend. I'm not knocking you. I just was trying to make sense of I was like, why were they so dramatic? Now it makes sense. I was like, they thought that I was terrified to be getting my first beautiful same you edited that with me.
Speaker 1: You should have picked up on it.
Speaker 5: No, I just liked the whole idea that he was maybe dying.
Speaker 1: Yes, correct. I even said that. I'm like, fact, like, what if you do get me Ninja cock or something by and then we have to re record and they're all like, we've already sent you, really sad ones. I'm like, can you just cry into the phone for twenty seconds and we'll do a crime on touge.
Speaker 6: But it was interesting how we realized we had fans in Russia.
Speaker 1: Yes, Soviet Russia, and in the UK. We want to know that was awesome from the USS and we had something in the UK. I got a couple of the next day that I couldn't include, So sorry those people, I did play them, now where are they? Didn't it make you feel loved?
Speaker 2: Of course I did, but I was just like, what what? How did this come about? Now it makes sense. You told everyone that I was terrified for my first episode three Yes, invent facts, don't you.
Speaker 1: I don't know my moral is what made you think? It was that never let the truth get in the way of a good story. That's been my motto since birth. Oh goodness as it Actually I was four month premature, secretly only three.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm never going to believe anything.
Speaker 1: But it's never It's always within three percent of the truth. It's never like, oh oh, Queen Elizabeth. We went on condiguing to give up. I did, but it's like, I, okay, let me tell you two stories. You tell me which is true, which is false?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: When I moved to New York, it's true. By the way, when I moved to New York to live, I met Seth Meyer as the host of the Late Show on the Street and we took a photo and he was like, you should come back and watch your taping on the show tonight, and I didn't know when I saw the taping and it was great.
Speaker 6: I saw a taping as well, show ye or.
Speaker 1: I met Seth Meyers on the street and I begged him for a photo while his brother pushed me away because it was the middle of Manhattan. It was someone's birthday. And then I said, I've got a ticket for your show, And not only did he not care, but he'd already walked off.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: That's the true story. That's the true story. But the first one sounds better. It sounds not hurting anyone.
Speaker 6: I mean, you did see him on the street.
Speaker 1: I got photo. Ten percent would have been like and I we had anal penetrated prostate ducked clearing sex ducked clearing. It actually kind of makes me. You know, when you pop a big pimple, you get an ingrown toenail out and it kind of fits. It's good. That's why I get that vibe like I would feel good, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you've suddenly got like an O C D about clearing your ducks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to clear my ducks. Why don't you guys continue? Add brother and I can check on some music and I go clear my ducks.
Speaker 2: Everyone's got that mental image now that it's going to be.
Speaker 1: Sit with that more internal everyone's prostate looks the same.
Speaker 5: Hayden's going to be old. I look, I don't really want anything, but I just want to clear my die.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was his birthday next week.
Speaker 2: You should propose on the show.
Speaker 6: No after clearing your ducks.
Speaker 1: No, my ducks would be backed out. Would you ever propose to your potential future partner on the pod? Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know. See, I reckon. I'd be the one proposed to.
Speaker 1: My mum said that, So what do you two do?
Speaker 2: You're definitely going to be the one proposing. I reckon.
Speaker 1: I think romantic. Yeah, for our anniversary recently.
Speaker 2: You'd be furious if he proposed to you. You'd be like, how dare you? You just took away from my opportunity to look like the nice car.
Speaker 1: I already know where I'm getting the rings from.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you have thought about it.
Speaker 1: I know where I'm getting the rings from. We've discussed it, and I'm getting a good discount by saying the name on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Don't you dare?
Speaker 1: House of cador Xenna's looking after me. So Xenna from House of Cadoor. Everything you need, boutique necklaces, ear rings. She also does cars and chi can bake and is it.
Speaker 6: Whenever you go Insoide like in the storm, she gives you wine.
Speaker 1: She's like, it's good to see you like os. I'm like, yeah, she went a dozen come in your way, sent me a dozen, didn't even need them.
Speaker 2: So you use and abuse this podcast to get cheap rings, but you can't even guarantee the proposal will happen live here my.
Speaker 1: God says you. Oh I'm a bit dying today in this boo hoo shirt.
Speaker 6: We could get it for free.
Speaker 1: You've never said that on your Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my Instagram. I can do what I like with it.
Speaker 1: Very true, you do what I like.
Speaker 2: You proposed to your boyfriend because I fucking said, so we.
Speaker 1: Have to get We have to go to a tribune. Jenna. Should I propose to hate?
Speaker 2: Jenna decides, I can I answer? Get it, get it ol on, get the sound effect.
Speaker 6: Okay, I personally think that.
Speaker 2: You should propose to hateen on the shop. There you go, it's out of your control. Now it's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yam, I made a big mistake. I'm really uncomfortable und to stand for a bit. Accidentally put on Hayden's Sundays and they're really tight on the waistband.
Speaker 2: How did you not realize that quite quickly?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Right, okay, sorry, round.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Can actually can you pass the leftover Crispy fried chicken?
Speaker 2: Please get the fucking credit right and then we'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: Crispy chicken, no battered bird deceased, that's it.
Speaker 2: Crispy fried chicken, crunchy oh, just like a chocolate milkshake.
Speaker 1: Only crunchy fried chicken. Can you buy scraunch yourried chicken?
Speaker 2: Please get it yourself? You're right, yeah, it's not right next to you?
Speaker 1: Have you guys tried to reach a pineapple for it? I would love you to have a bite.
Speaker 2: Talk on the microphone, you idiot, pick up the chicken and then go back listen.
Speaker 1: If you guys want to join AD debrief, what do they have to do? Mitchell? Eh, what do people have to do to join ADA Debrief?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Every time I got to buy your chicken, I sin we are in AD debrief to get into the oh the Secret Facebook?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want any count joining us.
Speaker 1: We when this is ourselves in some poor beach who works at the local Soupe Prey trying to enter every week for the last month.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, are you talking about the Facebook group endurant Idiots? Stop eating into them? Oh my god, you were so annoying today. I'm going home.
Speaker 1: Tell them about the group. You need to be near your microphone when you speak.
Speaker 2: What the fuck was that? Oh? I was like, what the hell? Yeah, so the indurant idiots Facebook group. The anentry question is what's the name of our secret segment? And if you don't know it, then you don't get let in, and we just have to keep rejecting the same soup Prey girl, the same you don't know the answer that we're you're not letting you.
Speaker 1: In pictures on a horse, So it's you.
Speaker 2: Can you sit down and stop eating? You can do that after the show. Put in the microwave.
Speaker 1: Does read uster have a character like herd the rooster have a name?
Speaker 2: You're feral?
Speaker 1: Get me some verve. It's just like a western suburb Christmas party.
Speaker 4: Isn't it all right?
Speaker 1: Let's go No, I'm enjoying this lang. We haven't been in our studio for three weeks.
Speaker 4: Hm hm, true.
Speaker 1: This is the first episode of this season alone in studio because he had Aby Chatfield. Then your appendix blew up.
Speaker 2: I think you'll find we had did episode one just us really, yeah, yeah we did.
Speaker 5: We did.
Speaker 2: Sorry, the first episode back in.
Speaker 1: The Beautiful Sam's got the Red Rooster. Yeah, there is a red Rooster mascot.
Speaker 2: That's not the.
Speaker 6: That's just a person dressed in it rooster costume.
Speaker 5: But he's at Red Rooster and he's got the logo and everything. He's terrifying.
Speaker 2: That would have just been a one off something that's not like that. It's not like a Ron McDonald's situation where there are.
Speaker 1: What she's wearing a red wig.
Speaker 2: No one can see this. This is so bad, so bad, Today's add We've just been the worst thing I've ever Why we keep it a sect. We tell people who were sitting there chewing with your mouth open, talking with a mouthful of food and talking about photos that no one else can see, it's the worst, to.
Speaker 6: The corner of the room and not speaking on the microphone.
Speaker 1: And now it was like a Lisa Lamb hiding in the corner, staring with my hands eating chicken convoluting?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: Poor Lisa Lamb?
Speaker 6: Oh, may she rest in peace?
Speaker 1: She was killed. What we're watching on Netflix, Mitch, because you've had a lot of time off to sit on that.
Speaker 2: But I watched what is it called again? Firefly Lane?
Speaker 1: Is that Catherine Heigel? Yes?
Speaker 2: She good?
Speaker 4: It was very good.
Speaker 2: There was one thing that I thought was really fucking weird, though, and it was that they had Catherine Heigel's mother. Yes, they had all these flashback scenes when they were kids, and then they went to them as adults, right, and they had the same actress playing the twenty year old version of the mum and the six year olds. They did a very bad job at making her look old. Oh they didn't age her up, nah, They just basically put a fucking gray wig, and like she didn't even look that wrinkled. I was like, you don't look like her mother.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's had work done.
Speaker 2: But also, sixty year olds don't have like gray hair like that, and these days most people try and you.
Speaker 1: Know, seventy is the new sixty. It's just going up. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very bad. That was so off putting. I was just like, you, you look like a twenty year old in a gray wig.
Speaker 1: They did that in one of the Marvel movies recently, Like they see Gi'd Tony Stark to be young, and I'm like, this looks awful. Yeah, looks like he's got pancake batter on his face. Like I thought, we have gotten to the point where cg. If we can make Godzilla tear through New York convincingly, then we can make a human younger again with CGI.
Speaker 2: Right, do you remember when they see Gi' fucking the baby vampire and my like.
Speaker 1: I've never seen any of the tie. Oh my god, what they see? You had the baby baby? Can you get the renes?
Speaker 2: Yes, it was a cross between Bella and Edward's mother's renee and esme.
Speaker 1: Well, it's almost no, that's not it. That's that's a meme. Oh what's that one? That's not real?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: That's not okay? Oh yeah, that's horrific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was terrifying.
Speaker 1: That's like, remember they did American Sniper and they actually they did the baby doll and Bradley Cooper was holding it, right, can you get the sorry Paul Sam's been typing baby picks into Google's going to be raided? But Bradley Cooper's holding a baby beyond in his arm. I heard about you could like see the stitch marks in its neckline. Everyone's like, that's not a real baby.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen this hold on.
Speaker 1: It's really bad. It's it's a baby.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's quite clearly not a real it's a toy. God, it don't even look heavy.
Speaker 1: Have you seen One Division? I'm obsessed with One Division? No, no, oh my god. One Division is incredible. And I've been sent videos of Agatha all along. I mean, of course, pretty Sam is right across the MCU.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: How do you change his fucking adjective every time?
Speaker 1: Because he's pretty?
Speaker 2: Beauty George just Sam.
Speaker 5: I'm personally I prefer pretty.
Speaker 2: Use get a name that you can commit to it. We don't screw she's this groundskeeper Jenna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty Sam.
Speaker 5: I like pretty.
Speaker 1: I like pretty because you actually are more pretty than beautiful. Do you think it's a difference.
Speaker 2: But it used to be sexy Sam because people used to compliment his voice whenever he was on.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever said sexy Sam, No, but the listeners.
Speaker 2: Did, and then you got the word wrong. It's ketch.
Speaker 1: A couple of listeners it's a couple of mitches. God, I want to just pick up another piece of chicken and eat it into the microphone.
Speaker 2: It's not the sort of thing you can eat quietly.
Speaker 1: No, I completely agree.
Speaker 6: I've been watching Search Party on stand and it's very good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: There's a few people that recommended that yourself, a search.
Speaker 1: Party very good.
Speaker 6: I was actually recommended it by our boss, Kieren right, really, and it's very good.
Speaker 1: Very You know the lead actor that really gay one. Yes, he went to same acting school as I did in New York. Really, Oh, I love him Tic acting school. We both went there.
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 1: He really never met him, but he went there a couple of years before me. All the teachers are like John Early, John Early said his name. Everyone's like John Early studied here, John Early, Johnet Rose Berrin study here. You know, Felicity Huffman. I'm like, well, she's in prison. So from the dad you what famous people went to your Uni McQuary uni.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Kate Blanche went to mine.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know any McQuary unied people.
Speaker 1: Really, you'd probably have it, yes, I do.
Speaker 6: Rachel Carparney from the Cloud's daughters.
Speaker 2: She went there, Yes, she did.
Speaker 4: What does she study?
Speaker 1: I went to? What do I know more about your study history than I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, what where did you study? Jenna?
Speaker 6: You want to stuw really and neither is part of that. So that's why you know when I won that Arts and Media Award prize. Another one was the Cate Blanchett Award.
Speaker 1: You're joking. I never keep I had a lot of Sam. Can you google alumni Atlantic Acting School Atlantic? Yeah? Atlantic, like the Ocean or Virgin Atlantic.
Speaker 2: Hang on, I don't like that. Sam's now the Googler. That Jenna's only purpose so many other things. Jenna, you're still the Googler.
Speaker 1: Just so you know, only one way to decide. Do you like me to look it up?
Speaker 5: Oh? There we go.
Speaker 1: Here's the alarm of my school and.
Speaker 4: My girl.
Speaker 1: Oh Clark Greg he's in the MCU Sam.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh, rosebern Wonder.
Speaker 2: Went to my school. How long did you go to this school?
Speaker 1: For better part of eight months? I did one year. Hey, let me tell you if I still study it. If I was, if I made it in the theater world, they chuck me up here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not noticing. Mitchell Churi on this list at all.
Speaker 2: No, it's almost like you're not notable.
Speaker 1: Look at the tabs on the left notable alumni, alumni.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're in the alumni.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm in the bottom. Who else is in there? Oh, they don't have a list.
Speaker 2: All right, we should go.
Speaker 6: Well, you can do a virtual no, thank you.
Speaker 1: I can't believe Elizabeth also went to my acting school. Guys one division went to my school. I can claim that for the rest of my life. And there's no three percent on that. Pretty Sam, Mitch, what are you gonna do? And how to recover? Have a sleep?
Speaker 2: I've got to edit and upload this podcast?
Speaker 1: So true? You really do do it? Can we go? You really want to leave y fifteen having fun with my pals?
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: How's your wounds? Your wounds?
Speaker 2: Oh they're pretty much back to noll apart from the fucking maimed. It's fine.
Speaker 1: Yah. Can we put a pick up on socials?
Speaker 2: Clear?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and see say clar or belly button?
Speaker 2: Right? Okay?
Speaker 4: I like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that.
Speaker 1: Okay, people will want to see ye, So take a selfie and then we ladies and gents will be back next week. Almost at episode sixty two.
Speaker 2: We're heading it up to the sixtieth that we're going to do anything for that, quite.
Speaker 1: Like your birthday, I'll think, will leave it. When is your birthday coming up soon? Ry? Yeah, well that's coming up soon.
Speaker 2: It's Christmas.
Speaker 1: No, but sooner than that. Jenna Win's yours June, Sam August.
Speaker 2: So Jennet is next?
Speaker 1: What date? Yes, oh, Janna, there's thirty days. All.
Speaker 2: I know that we made such a who ha on the podcast for Jenny's birthday. I didn't get shit, and you didn't. You got who.
Speaker 1: I did get who.
Speaker 6: We were on break for your birthday, and I remember we're going to do a big one this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we had a memorial service for your surgery. Surely you felt loved.
Speaker 2: Oh no, there was no question to that. I'm just like, I'm not dead.
Speaker 1: It's fading. The TikTok silicon dress is slipping off, that glittered to You're gonna be in the shower for an hour.
Speaker 2: I actually can't wait to shower. It all shower out of my head.
Speaker 6: You have a dog collar on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I think it's what you'd call a choker, a dog color.
Speaker 1: It's one of those dog holes that you put on one that bite, so you go, so you can link the muzzle up.
Speaker 2: I'll want a shame run out of time.
Speaker 1: All right, we're back next week. Please leave us a review. It keeps us going, and you also go in the running if your review is read out on the pod to get some Red Rooster merge or some merge or some free Red Rooster food. We're gonna go pick ourselves out, soak up all the alcohol and we will be back next week.
Speaker 2: Catch it then, guys, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: But there