Speaker 1: The title of your show is definitely a big attraction.
Speaker 2: Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane and Moira Major.
Speaker 3: How of Witch Bitch.
Speaker 4: Hello, Witches, welcome to how To Witch Bitch. I was not gonna say hello, bitches, because that's not too nice. Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello. Now today I'm super excited. We are joined by Lisa Headley from the UK, and we need she's going to be talking about many things, shadow work, hand analysis. She's got some absolutely fascinating stuff.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: And she also delves into a little bit Betters. Yes, this is gonna be fun, all right.
Speaker 3: Also, we need to say a big hello on t.
Speaker 4: Tickety Dockety Dickity Doug Leyson Cree, sparkle Pie, Jessica j Kirk, Unicorn, Hayes Aromas, Oh my goodness, I love that on Instagram Veronica Elliott, Flick Dunn, Shaddon Gardner, and Catherine HG.
Speaker 3: Cathu.
Speaker 4: Now a couple of weeks ago, well, we were joined by Patro who had a reading and she gave us a bit of an update. Now, she was talking about wanting to get a community to get together, so she really wanted to share with us that she's started a mother's circle called Moon Mother's Collective, also joined a mediumship circle instead of practicing taro again. But it's always been a goal of mine to help other women, especially women in crisis. And hearing that reading back, as in the reading that you did for her, I think I may have been coming through to basically push her in the right direction.
Speaker 3: Brilliant, which is sensational.
Speaker 4: Also, other people don't know how they find us, but our vibe kicks them up the ass. That's Rebecca Johnson. You are so welcome. Also, we're still getting comments about the penis. I was literally listening to this at work and was trying so hard to audibly not laugh out loud in front of everyone, because you guys had me cracking up. Thank you, whimsy. Someone else that I have no idea why I'm here, but I'm here for it. Thank you algorithm. And yes, so a lot of it's been great.
Speaker 2: Life is turning to shit after she must have gone.
Speaker 3: And done it.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, she's actually not just doesn't have her name there.
Speaker 4: Okay, So that's also feedback from when we were doing mirror and reflection work as well. Oh well, and oh my goodness, we've got quite a very long, unnecessary review that's actually the subject title, but five stars, so thank you very much. Recently came across your podcast up in.
Speaker 3: The north of Scotland. I'm glued.
Speaker 4: I listened to it in the car and generally feels like I'm on the phone to friends.
Speaker 3: It's such a good light vibe.
Speaker 4: And we might actually have to get in contact with Emma because she sounds like she's or she's taken a lot of time to her sister went to a medium and told her that my and I are witches. We all love at the time. Wow, okay, I think we also random. I do have a third nipple. Okay, definitely we're locking Emma in with the third nipple because you said that witches have three nipples, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe a mole, but hey, whatever works.
Speaker 3: I have them all in the middle of my back.
Speaker 2: You do, that's a third, but you also would have one here. We've already looked.
Speaker 3: We've already looked at that. You did you have a podcast?
Speaker 2: Your yours is in the back because you kind of went, nah, I don't want to, Oh, okay, then do it quick, and I got you on the back just as the way you were moving, just as you were going out through the ether.
Speaker 4: All right, Today, Lisa Hedley, psycho spiritual counselor, transformation advisor and hand analysis with over thirty nine years of spiritual practice. We're doing this via zoom. We're very, very excited to have a chat with her. Also talking about inner child trauma and handle analysis sounds absolutely fascinating. And she also, on top of all of that, speaks about shadow work, which we've discussed several times on this show, and that's what we're going to stop.
Speaker 1: Yes, I personally, I think shadow work is absolutely essential because if we're not confronting those unconscious parts of ourselves, we're not moving towards our awareness of wholeness, you know, we're not moving towards our fullest potential. I like to remind people that the shadow is not just those parts of ourselves that we have deemed, you know, as problematic, are difficult, or or ugly. The shadow is also full of a lot of beautiful content. It's basically anything that we've relegated to the unconscious because it was deemed unworthy. And those of people who usually deem it unworthy are not us, right, they are our family of origin. They are our teachers, they're perhaps our preacher whoever. They're the ones that tell us what is and isn't acceptable, and so we start to create those limitations, you know, inside ourselves and what we think is acceptable. So really, when you're starting to excavate all the shadow, you're bringing a lot of positive parts of yourself to the light. Right, it's really important to remember that. I like to remind people that lots of people are very creative. But because creativity in certain ways has not been has not necessarily been deemed positive or you know, lucrative, perhaps a lot of people will do things like become an attorney or an accountant because that's where they're going to make a living, when in fact they have a creative spirit and they have relegated their creativity to their shadow side. And so it's very important, I think, to get in touch with all of those contents, because then you really can become who you are authentically, right when you start to open up to what you have been hiding away, and first you have to give yourself permission to step away from all of that outside and doctrination that told you you weren't enough for those weren't good qualities or they're unacceptable, and then you have to really start to love that part of yourself. And how else do we get back to wholeness if we're not getting in touch with what we have, you know, we've hidden away. We have to. I think it's I think it's absolutely essential.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if you can see Moyer's hand if she put it up, but could.
Speaker 3: Can you see her my hand? Yeah? Oh okay, oh.
Speaker 2: It's up there? Is it more like palm reading? Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 1: So hand analysis does have its origins in ancient palmistry, but it now has decades of neuroscientific and psychological research to back it up. We now know that there are more connections between the hands and the brain than any other part of the body, and the sensory cortex is sending signals to our hands constantly, so they become discernible. Mare is when you know what you're looking for. I don't actually know palmistry, so I know that there's some overlap there, but I'm not in the prophecy business. I'm in the patterns business, right, So with hand analysis, we use the entire hand. It's not just the palm. We use the fingerprints. We use the entire shape of the hand, the length of the fingers, the length of the falanges, the length of the palm. I mean, it takes into account the entirety of the hand. Yeah, the fingerprints. That's where we find our sol psychology in the fingerprints. The fingerprints are fully formed in utero by fifteen weeks, so before even born, we've already decided what our life purpose is, our life lessons and our life school. And then those do not change over the entire duration of our life. Whereas the rest of the hand is where we find the personality psychology, and that can change. That can change radically. If you change direction in your life, you can you can have all kinds of different changes take place in the rest of your hands, which either reinforce the soul psychology or deny it.
Speaker 3: Okay, so here is this is my hand.
Speaker 1: Look, you have a dragonfly tattoo.
Speaker 2: I do too, do you?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, pretty much, Yes, I have too. Actually I've got another one on my foot as well.
Speaker 3: That's so amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the dragonfly is a is a beautiful representation of morpho metamorphosis.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: I have to be able to see the lines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's going to be too hot, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not clear enough. But I would be very happy to look at your hands. If you guys were to send me photos, I would be happy to look at your hands and give you a bit of a reading. Yeah, because it's it's really fun to know. I love this tool not only because it helps me see the shadow, but because it also helps me see the gift. And I love being able to simultaneously empower people's gifts while working through some of the more challenging aspects of their lives. They're starting to use. It's still an emerging field, right, there's still a lot of research that's underway. They're starting to use it in medicine to detect for things like disease, and I don't know how soon that will be accessible to you know, to the mainstream, but that information is really interesting. If we can get a hold of a hold of that, you know, if you know you have a marker for cancer, you could be alert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, absolutely.
Speaker 1: The other thing that's really interesting is you can reverse engineer someone's face from the characteristics in their hands.
Speaker 3: How do you what do you mean.
Speaker 1: If we didn't know what your face looked like. We could take the characteristics of your hands and we could plug them in to a computer and it would it would bring your face up. Oh my god, I know it's mind blowing stuff.
Speaker 3: Now, wow, that's completely bulging.
Speaker 4: Now I'm looking at my hands very differently because I'm like, where's my dessert?
Speaker 1: Che And it's so funny because over the years I've had people they find out I'm a hand analyst, and some people just you know, shove their hand in my face like here, have a lot tell me, and other people just then they sit on their hands. They're like, nope, never, never going to show you anything. Right.
Speaker 3: They don't want because I don't want to be sane. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 1: They're not willing.
Speaker 4: You've described yourself as a psycho spiritual counselor can you describe what that means.
Speaker 1: It means that while my work has aspects of clinical psychology, it also is spiritual in nature in that I'm very intuitive, and I don't believe that the good therapeutic work should be devoid of intuition. I feel like it's really important for us to not only as a practitioner, be guiding people back towards their truest self, but also helping them access that truest self so that they know how to trust their own wisdom. And clinical psychology. While I was interested in going in that direction, having spent a lot of time in therapy myself, I often felt like I was treading water, to be honest. As much as the therapy was helpful, it was years and years of therapy, and I thought, Okay, what are we missing here? Clinical psychology is book knowledge, right, They're applying various strategies from a mental perspective, and that will take you far, but it will only take you so far. At some point you have to start bringing a measure of body awareness into the process. And what is the mind, right, If it's not just brain, but it's also a measure of emotional intelligence. It's a measure of bodily awareness. And let's be perfectly honest. We are multi dimensional beings, right we have We have all kinds of perception that is beyond our senses, and trying to tap into that was really important to me. I wanted people to heal on all levels basically because I needed to heal on them.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, is that because I'm knowing and noticing child trauma, emotional frozen patterns, all that kind of stuff. You said that you spent many years in therapy as well, and I know a lot of people get into counseling and therapy as a profession if they have gone through trials themselves.
Speaker 3: So that sounds as though that's a very familiar story to you.
Speaker 1: It is. I had a decade of eating disorders as a child. I had various traumas that I had to heal, and obviously, therapy was the most readily accessible form of healing when I was a kid. I mean, I've been at this for a very long time, so back then, therapy was kind of your only option. But in my twenties, I took up yoga and I've been practicing now and I'm on my third decade, fourth decade practicing a long time. And when I started to really get into things like yoga and meditation, I started to see the value of opening up various healing modalities, and then I wanted that to inform my work. I did yoga teacher training with the intention of adding that into my therapeutic practice, and all of the systems that I studied be that astrology, the gene keys, the enneagram, the Meyers break system. I looked into a lot of personality assessment, and I arrived at hand analysis because it was the most concretely predictive system for expediting the healing process because it shows us our soul and personalities cologies. So for me, it really was a question of how do I heal myself? And how do I do that? Not just from a psychological perspective, but how do I do that from a holistic perspective?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Everything about me needs to be healed. And so I started to apply those frameworks to my work after I had done the work on myself, so I couldn't really pigeonhole myself into psychology because it felt really important to take into account all these other things that I knew to be true and I had learned along the way, and intuition being the most important, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: Do you think that different personalities or different star signs handle trauma and things differently? And how the planets are with the we were talking about before, with the areas being coming at at one hundred miles an hour at the moment, especially with all those planets lined up in it. Do you feel that when you've been working with people, there are differently certain astrological signs that come in that will heal a lot quicker than others, and others just find it difficult.
Speaker 1: It's funny that you say that because I was watching I was watching something on YouTube the other day featuring Dolores Cannon. I don't know if you're familiar with her work, and she was talking about astrological signs and how old those souls are. Right, that certain signs are show signs of being significantly older souls than some of the other zodiac signs. I would say my own experience tells me that, yes, certain signs are going to be more compulsive, perhaps and impulsive and perhaps more self destructive than others. Yes, I think that's probably true. Although you know, I think each and every sign carries its own distinct flavor that I think is really important for each and everyone's journey. This is the thing that I like to say to my clients is that there are as many paths to awakening as there are people. Right, we each have our own journey. So for someone, let's say you mentioned the aris aspects. At the moment.
Speaker 3: You're an area.
Speaker 2: I'm an airy yeah, so I go at things at one hundred miles an hour and I think.
Speaker 3: Really, no ship.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry about miss Virgo. Yes, I'm a Virgo, so I we're very different.
Speaker 1: You are very different. Well, the areas is going to be more compulsive and they're going to have to work harder to to maintain a level of self self control. The Virgo, on the other hand, is very It's much more detail oriented and can be much more organized, and they they they like a plant.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm always running like which is the most unvirgo like quality. I think it's because I'm a people I'm a people pleaser as well, and I try to fit everything into a day and it just irritates the Jesus out of Michau because I'm always light.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to take into account the full breadth of your chart, right, it's rising sun moon. All of these things factor into a certain degree. I have a Virgo moon, so I'm very familiar with the Virgo. But I'm a double aquarian, so I'm also very you know, very much on that on that air and earth bandwidth where I'm there's a measure of trying to balance those things, right, whereas an Aria's lots of fire, they're ready to just go, go go. Yeah, it's there. It's just different kinds of energy, and I think it's helpful to have a sense of what you're working with. What's really fun in the hands is that I can see things like your earth elements, your fire, your water, all of those things are also in the hands. So I love the overlap. I love being able to see, you know, if you are perhaps there's a lot of air in your hands, then I can say, are you an air sign? And it's it's fun to see that reflected again and again. Yeah, it helps me understand how to navigate each and every client, right because they all have specific needs. If someone who's really fired, then I'm going to say, look, you're going to probably want to spend some time in nature trying to ground some of that energy and bring some harmony to I mean, we really ultimately want harmony within, and then we want our lives.
Speaker 2: To be Aquarius rising. So yeah, I'm always thinking.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, that's what most people say when they meet Michelle.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: No, it's really it's a I think it's a really beautiful domination. Because of course the piss's Moon is going to have a lot of depth, and that's going to be like heavy emotional depth. It's going to be really dreamy. It's also going to have a lot of vision that the rising Aquarius is going to be a humanitarian so you're going to be utilizing probably all that fire energy in service to humanitarian causes. That's it's a beautiful combination.
Speaker 3: I think it is. She is a beautiful combination.
Speaker 2: This one's Leo am I yeah, you're do you go with Leo Moon and the rising? I think?
Speaker 3: How do you know this?
Speaker 2: I looked you up?
Speaker 3: Oh my stalking? Oh great? Oh no, last year? Remember? Oh? Okay, yeah, she's got Leo. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: You're Leo Moon? So you're in You're a Virgo then, but I need to find out what you're rising?
Speaker 1: Is? Like we can google my son is a Leo Moon, a Virgo rising and Aquarius sun?
Speaker 2: Okay? Oh wow, you probably know what time were you born?
Speaker 3: Seven? I was in the morning.
Speaker 4: I don't actually know the real time, but it was the first of September nineteen seventy eight. I wish I had someone to ask, but unfortunately I can't. I can't ask.
Speaker 3: Well, look when I was, what do you mean you'll look?
Speaker 2: Well google rize it.
Speaker 3: We go, Oh my god, what anyway we can do?
Speaker 1: I use the Time Passages app. I find that one's are really The time Passages app is a really good source for astrology. You can add your own, you can add friends, you can care charts, and you can do transits and progressions a let.
Speaker 4: So we've managed to also get some right lashing and everything done. So you can see the lines of our hands and I do believe those images have come through to you and you're gonna do a bit of a hand analysis to us.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So Michelle is the nails and Mora is no nails. I'm like, am I going to know.
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: Then I saw the tattoo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the dragonfly tattoo. That's me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You both have leadership as part of your as part of your your purpose. Maia, you have a nurture heartline. Michelle you are more of a stoic heartline. Michelle, you have a traveling lifeline. Have you always been in Australia?
Speaker 2: No? Now, I was born in New Zealand, but I did travel a lot in my early twenties. I traveled with a backpack and that was bigger than me.
Speaker 3: One way to get those people who have.
Speaker 1: A traveling lifeline usually die in a different country than the one they were born in.
Speaker 4: Wow, right, so don't life No, I will.
Speaker 1: I mean what's interesting is that the further the traveling line dip drifts into the moon, the further you will be from where you started. So when you say you were born in New Zealand and you're in Australia, your traveling lifeline hasn't moved that far. Yeah, it has, it's there. What's interesting is my travel I have a traveling lifeline as well. I was born in Johannesburg.
Speaker 3: South Africa, Oh Wow.
Speaker 1: Subsequently emigrated to England first and then to the United States. And my traveling lifeline is you know, the South Africa is almost as far away as you can get from the States this Earth. So my traveling lifeline goes all the way into my moon sign Wow, into my moon mount. So do you feel like you you are pretty guarded with your emotions, Michelle? Are you do you play your cards close to the vest?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah. The stoic will do that. They'll they will, you know, they take care of their emotions before they share it with everyone. They You know, you want to establish trust and be sure about rapport with someone and before you really share that whereas more you are. You are just a big sweetheart, aren't you. You just take care of everyone.
Speaker 3: Do Oh wow?
Speaker 1: See the people pleaser. You have what we call the Grin and Barrett line, which is basically like taking it knowing it now. Yeah, well, I mean it's a beautiful thing to be a nurturer, it really is. The problem is, you have to be very conscientious about attending to your own needs, right. The nurturer often has boundary issues. They need to figure out how to take care of themselves better. But you know, when I'm looking at your hands, you both have very generous venus mounts, which is the pleasure zone. It's the zone of sensuality. So there's there's a lot of there's a lot of life force for both of you in that region of your hands, which tells me you enjoy life. Life's pleasures. You know, it's sex, it's music, it's fine and eating and.
Speaker 2: Fine all of these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you both are into that and you share that. You know, it's wonderful to have friends that you can really get into all the you know, be grounded in your body, enjoy life. It's part of being a human and having this experience.
Speaker 4: And I guess also with the two of us having heard that the stoic and the nurturer, you actually do pull me up a lot with the stuff that I do, where you're just.
Speaker 3: Like nap, that's just stupid.
Speaker 4: Now, that's just whatever, And that as a friendship is actually what I need because I don't have any boundaries. So I'm like, I'll help the kittens, I'll help the old woman in the in the chair, I'll help every member of my family, and then I'll diet a big old heat, whereas you're.
Speaker 2: Like nap, But then I do that for a job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, You're.
Speaker 2: Always adopting animals that aren't mine.
Speaker 1: You both have good intuition. You have strong intuition. Moira is a bit more of a finisher in terms of getting things done. Nice.
Speaker 3: That's very funny.
Speaker 1: What's interesting is that Michelle, you need to be inspired. You need to be inspired to get started, and you need to be inspired to keep going, whereas More is like more of a she'll just dig in and get it done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know, I would.
Speaker 1: Suspect that the two of you are really fun together. I mean, I get the sense that you compliment each other well in your friendship. But yes, you both have leadership as part of your life purpose. I would need to see your other hands, your other Yeah, you know, I've got one hand from each of you. I'd need to see I'd need to see the other hands from both of you to be able to definitively tell you what your life purpose is.
Speaker 2: Anytime we're losing weight?
Speaker 3: What time?
Speaker 2: What timeline does it come on? Is it like around about now?
Speaker 4: Does a line get really big to start with and then gets a lot thinner along the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Unfortunately, I wish I could predict that for you. I yeah, I'm really not in the prediction. I get a lot of that. So people will say to me, when am I going to find love?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I don't know palmistry, and I can't actually tell you, But I can tell you that when you're living your best life, you will find the things that you are looking for. Right when you are have stepped into the most authentic version of yourself and you have made yourself happy, you will get everything that you're after. It's all going to come towards you, but you have to trust that in terms of weight, I don't know. I mean, I've just.
Speaker 2: I haven't stepped into my authentic self. I really think that I I've missed the boat I should have been. I should have been like a goddess with grapes and stuff like and whine and.
Speaker 1: That you were clearly meant for another time exactly the goddess the matriarchal society where there was no artists worship.
Speaker 4: That's what you want, that's what you're craving that. Yeah, okay, I see that I'd be rubbing class.
Speaker 2: We would need to lose weight because the actual real goddesses looks like us.
Speaker 3: Well that's what we've got.
Speaker 2: Big bazookas nice bottom and he likes people bringing your food and fine and worshiping her.
Speaker 4: Oh this sounds amazing. I know, Lisa. This has been absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 1: But it's up to us, though, to bring that that spirit back, yes right now. Absolutely not to wish that we were living in a different time. I think that's what we're trying to The timelines would inform this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, Lisa. How do people get in contact with you? This has been fun, it's been so good.
Speaker 1: I have a website Lisa Headley dot com, so that's the best place to find me, especially if you want to do a hand analysis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people.
Speaker 1: And for those who are listening, I have discount code. You can put podcasts into the checkout for a fifty dollars discount.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I also write a sub stack, so you can find me there. I dive into I dive into hand analysis there, but I also discuss a number of topics, my most recent essay being about the United States and it going through a dark night of the soul because it is. Yeah, I don't really limit my topics. I feel like it's really important that we that we greet spirituality both from the personal level as well as the collective level, right because spirituality, as we are waking up, as we become more authentically ourselves, is moving us towards a direction of more community and collective understanding, where we are a part of helping everyone rise, everyone feel good, everyone us step into their authenticity.
Speaker 2: That's why a lot of people are saying a love of these mental health disorders are coming in is because we've lost our reverance with the land. Because back in the day we had a lot more community. The community was we used to come together for the different times, and we used to sit on the earth, and we used to do lots.
Speaker 4: Of communities and now more and more people to just disengage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it took a village to raise the child, things like that which we don't have. So I think that, you know, bringing mother back, mother Earth back in and what sort of Mora and I are doing is sort of trying to bring people back together and looking at the old and looking at exactly what you're talking about, representing yourself and finding yourself and living your authentic life and community and reaching out to people and things like that. So thank you so.
Speaker 3: Much, amazing fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's back again.
Speaker 1: Thank you do the other hand, Yeah, ladies, send me, send me your hand stuff, send me your handstuff, and I will I will definitely get back to you with thank you details.
Speaker 3: Thank you for doing the podcast too.
Speaker 4: That's fantastic for a discount for our listeners, for mainly girls and guys. Yeah, well there's only really okay, I'm going to stop talking now.
Speaker 2: There's Randall, there's Random, and there's Randall.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of Randall's who send us comments and we don't tell which one's a Randall girl and which one's a Randall guy, So it's just both Randall's there.
Speaker 3: We do well.
Speaker 2: More and more people are coming and finding us, even if it is by accident, they find us anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's fun. And you know the title of your show is definitely a big attraction, right. You know, it's playful, it's playful, and it's also informative. I think I think it's important to help people like I want to bring people into some of these systems that we have disregarded. You know, there's a lot of ancient wisdom that I think is starting to find its way more and more into the mainstream. And it's really really important. Now there's a lot that all of those indigenous cultures and cultures they have to offer us in terms of our own awakening. So yes, you to fut on you for what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Will run you too.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Lisa, take care. Absolutely wonderful to chat with you. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Take your ladies.
Speaker 4: Lisa was so great. We are going to are you ready to check the starts?
Speaker 3: You did that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Airies?
Speaker 2: This week nudges you to slow down just enough to think before acting. You'll still feel that usual drive, but a bit of patience could turn a good opportunity into a great one, especially with work or your finances. Taurus, comfort and stability are calling your name, but something for someone may push you slightly out of your routine. Don't resist it too hard. There's growth hiding in the unfamiliar Gemini. Communication is your superpower this week. Conversations flow easily and you find yourself resolving something that has been lingering for a while. Just be mindful not to over commit. Socially, Cancer emotions run a little deeper than usual, but in a projective, productive way. It's a good time to reconnect with someone important or to focus on home and personal matters. Leo, you're feeling more energized and visible. This is a great week to take initiative or step into a leadership role. But remember not everything needs to be a performance Virgo. Details matter, but don't get lost in them. You may feel the urge to organize everything around you, just make sure you're not avoiding a bigger decision in the process. Libra. Balance is a theme as always, but this week you might need to choose a side rather than keep the peace. Trust your instincts. You're sharper than usual.
Speaker 3: Scorpio.
Speaker 2: There's a strong pull towards introspective.
Speaker 3: Did I fuck it?
Speaker 2: Nearly?
Speaker 3: Did it?
Speaker 2: And I hit it right on Scorpio because I was thinking about you, because I was thinking about your scorpion. Fucking that Scorpio. There's a strong pull towards looking inward. You might uncover some about yourself or a situation that changes your perspective. Keep things private until you're shore Sagittarius. Adventure doesn't have to be a big this week. It could be simple as trying something new locally. Stay open to spontaneous plans that could lead to meaningful connections. Capricorn, work and stability takes center stage, but you're in a good position to make progress. Just don't forget to acknowledge how far you've already come. Aquarius. Your ideas are flowing and others are more receptive than usual. It's a great time to share your thoughts, but be ready to back them up with action prices. Creativity is heightened. You may feel inspired than usual, so lean into an artistic or reflective activities. Just stay grounded when making practical decisions that is your stars.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Well done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you almost got there. Really, that's good that sit for today. Thank you for joining us. It was a wonderful episode. Than to Lisa Headley as well, it's brilliant. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends. Feel free to rate it. We do love five star reviews. That's great and we look forward to chatting with you next time.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Michelle, Bye, Don. Good work Podcasts.