Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jackie Boy, you need advice about your hair?
Speaker 3: I want I'm said on Friday that I want to get a mullet again. And there's a very good reason for that. A it's cool, but also the fluffiness.
Speaker 2: I told you before.
Speaker 4: You can't ever say something is cool. You can't go around and saying I am cool. That's trump esque.
Speaker 3: Well I don't have a mullet right now, so I'm just saying you're with mullet, right, okay, very cool. The fluffiness of my hair. My hair grows. I maintained that my hair grows faster on the sides of my head, so it becomes a little bit crusty. The clown where the sides are pointing.
Speaker 4: Out like cauliflower is don't put that image said that feels like something we say behind his bank.
Speaker 3: No, it does.
Speaker 2: Cliflower crusty's pulled up.
Speaker 3: My hair does kind of resemble hair. Can someone pass me a beanie? I don't feel come away, so I want to get it. But I also like it being long my hair, especially as we go in beautiful hair, thank you. So it's just too buffy. What I like about the mullet cut is that it gets rid of the sides and you're allowed to keep some length on.
Speaker 2: Top for things to consider.
Speaker 3: You're thirty five, yes, but who can't have a mullet right up until they're ninety years old.
Speaker 4: I've never seen someone on a deathbed saying goodbye in a mullllet.
Speaker 2: Got that sort of babybird.
Speaker 4: Hair at that age as well, you can't really get up into a munnet.
Speaker 3: What is the oldest mullet, because I want to get one. I think I've still got at least.
Speaker 2: Fifteen right now.
Speaker 4: About the people we know, right so, you're sort of thirty something forty something saying, you know, anyone come to mind with a mullllet who's like forty something?
Speaker 2: Oh, Cogan, that's someone you want to inspire.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to think of an older trying to think of an older person with a mullet.
Speaker 2: He's gone going on. I want the opposite of that. He's not posting you put me on the spot. He doesn't have a munnet. He's got like a monks patsy. You know anyone our age rocking a mullet. No, No, I don't, because that's why. Because people over thirty five.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't have No you guys hang out with and I'm sorry to say, but you hang out with very conservative group, you know, just like nice high tea, you know, very gentle.
Speaker 2: I didn't hang out with who Hulgan. You're right.
Speaker 3: Whereas there will be people, you know, in the grittiest suburbs of Melbourne, likepsters that have mullets right up until sixty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so what we're looking forward to that then it is the oldest person we can find in Melbourne still rocking a munet.
Speaker 2: Yes, got to be thirty five plus.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, if you're older than thirty five, he pretty much gives me permission to go and get a mullet tomorrow.
Speaker 2: What did your mother and law say? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so when we were talking about it on Friday and it went up on the Instagram and that's where she sees anything to do with the show into the full family group, Yank's whole family. Jack please praying emoji, please please please don't get that mullet again.
Speaker 2: Mother in law? All right, give us a call. Oldest person still rocking a munnet.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Oldest Person Still rocking a munnet?
Speaker 4: Is there an age best before date with the mull The reason why we're asking Jack post thirty five his hair has become Buffon esque.
Speaker 3: That's right. I want to get this call right down. Yeah, and the mullet is the best way to do that.
Speaker 2: You've got something about Hulk Hogan. You post a boy.
Speaker 3: He's not my post boy.
Speaker 2: You put me on the spot. You ain't on the spot. If there's a microphone in front of your face, you've come into what you know we're going to be talking.
Speaker 1: What's about?
Speaker 2: You're on the spot. This microphone goes on and off.
Speaker 3: Now that I look at photos of Hulk Hogan, No, that is not the haircut that I want to achieve this week.
Speaker 2: Now have we clarified that now before you go in in asking can I have a whole Cogan? Please?
Speaker 3: Hulk Hogan is running Hogan's Beach Shop website, essentially a clothing store where you can only buy bandannas and tank tops.
Speaker 2: The world doesn't need that, is it all right?
Speaker 4: Let's fine out who who is the oldest person still going with the mullet on nine four one four one four three.
Speaker 2: Good morning, John, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 1: Good morning again.
Speaker 2: Good morning Johnny boy. So still rocking the mullet?
Speaker 3: Yes, I am.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sixty five years old.
Speaker 2: Get in and always rock the munet since you're a kid.
Speaker 1: I used to have it, but I've started again about four years ago, having a competition with my grandson.
Speaker 5: You can get the longest of the back.
Speaker 2: Who's winning?
Speaker 5: I think I have by about.
Speaker 1: Two inches of the back of ow inks love.
Speaker 4: All right, john thank you very much for giving us a call. There's one of you guys there that you is?
Speaker 5: It is my crown.
Speaker 2: And we got here. Allison.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Alison, Good morning everyone. Nice have been someone with all their teeth in.
Speaker 2: Alison. Good morning Alison. So are you got? Is it you with the unnet?
Speaker 5: Two parties? I'm forty five, Jack, So I kind of have a female mullet, very long hair down to my waist, super thick, but I'm shaved on both sides. I love it, very girly. But when it's up, my goodness, do I rock?
Speaker 2: Yes, you've got to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had that long as well. You would definitely win the mullet competition with Johnny and Johanson.
Speaker 5: Well, it's a close race between my dad and I actually, my dad has got a mullet, but he's also got that big pumpaste his mullet. He's fully shaved up both sides, and it's quite nice to look from the front. Yeah, but the back, it is like two thirds of the way down his back. It's only about four inches shorter than mine. Seventy three years old. Wow, coming up to seventy four in May.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is impressive.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But now he's gone and cut through both sides.
Speaker 4: I love this guy. He is literally going younger as he's going older. This is on the side of his head what he had done.
Speaker 5: He's a veteran, so he's the FV SO veterans forever severe veterans on one side. And then his call sign was eagle, so he's got just the head of an eagle on the other side. So very deep, personal, beautiful. Laugh my ass off every time I think of it.
Speaker 4: You're not messing with that guy seventy You see the hair, then you get a side.
Speaker 2: Okay, you go in front of ball, you order first. What colors?
Speaker 3: The mullet is a gray.
Speaker 5: White in between sort of a grayish whiteish combination.
Speaker 2: That's incredible. The alis, thank you very much and give us a call.
Speaker 5: Great call, welcome love listening to you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Oh Allison, just so we can thank you dad for his service. What's your dad's name?
Speaker 5: Rick?
Speaker 2: Great name as well, Thank you awsome
Speaker 1: Christian Connells Show Podcast