Speaker 1: Hi, good evening.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show. Sometimes people are they don't handle a breakoup very well. They could do all kinds of crazy stuff. And then sometimes there's petty ways you hear, and then there's the new support. I saw yesterday and I played with my kids and I went, this is why I moved here.
Speaker 1: People like this? Do this? What an amazing country? Have her listened to? This?
Speaker 3: Accan's mother has been forced to block dozens of calls after her ex partner allegedly took her phone number and plasted on polls here around the CBD telling people to call up and impersonate schew Baker for a chance to win one hundred dollars. This would be the most childish breakup I've ever had.
Speaker 1: Why all we had to do was be mature and go I don't love you anymore and want to move on.
Speaker 3: The calls have been waking her and her three young children up at odd hours in the evening and they're yet to stop.
Speaker 4: I won five hundred fats.
Speaker 1: So much going on that it's just incredible.
Speaker 2: I mean, on the news report there, it actually showed a telegraph pole with this black and white photo clearly off Chewbacca and then those little teart strips you what you get for Spanish lessons or guitar tutor instead. This was the number two win, A hundred bucks right now the way we're going the world. Hundred bucks is a good win called up to a Chewbacca impression. It's and the impressions, I have to be honest, impressions were actually pretty good, very good.
Speaker 1: It's very hard to do a Chewbacca impression. Can you do what?
Speaker 4: I don't even want to try.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you're still recovering from a deviated septem so otherwise everything, Yeah, yes, perhaps I bet you can do it.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like it. It's in the throat, isn't it. It's kind of.
Speaker 1: It was actually back if it was a lady going through the change.
Speaker 4: You know, it's very hard to do.
Speaker 2: I'd actually give you one hundred dollars right now if you did that again. Please try, really, Gewbacca, how are you chebaccan producing those mouths.
Speaker 4: Sound that's not even it over the end of that is good?
Speaker 1: Well, you can't. That's not impressions When.
Speaker 4: It ends, it's great.
Speaker 2: All right, So are we ready to hear Chewbacca's alright, let's go to Daniel. I'm good, buddy, I'm excited you're first up.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll well then, do you know what? It's not that bad.
Speaker 4: There's some redeeming qualities about what are they? It's crossed with Imus Simpson. Can you give us more time, Dan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Daniel, I got it. I'll tell you what it is. It's a very melancholic Chewbacco.
Speaker 2: It starts to backing this like he's having a long dark night of the soul.
Speaker 4: It starts with blowing bubbles sound effect. Yeah, and then the the whining is actually good.
Speaker 1: It's crying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a B plus.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty good, Daniel. Mate's down the line. Okay, thanks buddy.
Speaker 5: Graham like a worst man, no need for a hello business.
Speaker 2: Oh that is amazing, Graham once more, nice dry grain. Thanks for Connor, mate, Adam chebaccra away. That's on the money, really good, Yes, very very good.
Speaker 1: At Ski I like it a lot. Stay there at him. That's got a word.
Speaker 2: Josh, very good again, good brilliant Josh and Adam in the lead at the moment.
Speaker 1: Very good, Joshi.
Speaker 2: Boy, thank you all right, mate Timothy.
Speaker 1: Very good as well. It's good.
Speaker 4: I think he's still Adam and Josh and runners for me.
Speaker 1: Let's get can we get back producers? Can we get back up? Put Adam online one, put Josh online two. Let's have a chewy off.
Speaker 4: This every Monday chew off.
Speaker 1: It's a moment Monday thing.
Speaker 4: Is this what we need right now?
Speaker 1: The COVID world? All right?
Speaker 2: Chebaca Adam, all right, let's go to sure, yeah, Chebacca.
Speaker 4: Josh.
Speaker 1: It's it's good, isn't it? All right? All right, Adam, you're the one. He Christian O'Connell Show Podcast