Speaker 1: Hush, hush oh. He is the world's most famous mind reader. Here's an Aussi, dude, he's only twenty four. Ash Magic is joining us live in the studio. Hello, Hello, I still can't believe you're Aussie in twenty four man, this is all just happens.
Speaker 2: Well, when did you start doing all this stuff?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I started this when I was eleven years old.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I grew up with like crazy ADHD and autism, and it was this kind of thing where like my mind was so crazy and busy and so many things going on. I couldn't leave my room, I couldn't look people in the eye, I couldn't hold a conversation. And my parents were trying everything, just trying to get me out of my shelf. And I saw this guy on the street one day. My mom took me shopping and we saw this guy and he read my mind and I was like.
Speaker 2: Wow, and you're like, I want to do that.
Speaker 4: That is my personality for the next one hundred years. That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: And when you do have ADHD, you tend to like find something that you are really passionate about and then fixate on.
Speaker 4: Percent focus. Yeah, like I just eat, slept and this stuff, and I still do now and I love it.
Speaker 5: So is mine reading something that Do you think that it's something you're born with or is it something that you have to essentially teach yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a weird thing. I like to compare it to like singing, or like swimming or basketball. Like some people are actually born like amazing singer, but other people they're not. They start off not so good, and they can practice and they can get to that level. But I like to think that anyone who's like neurodiversion has like this ability who can you know, hyperfocus and superpowers? And I think that's such a cool message that like these things that helped me back and I was so ashamed of it. Now my superpower now, I guess I'm going to show you guys just kind.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah, is it, though, like a spiritual superpower thing or are you reading our mind using psychology?
Speaker 4: It's it's a little bit of both, a bit of both. Like a lot of people think that I'm psychic, but I don't claim to have, you know, psychic powers or anything, but people still think that I am. As much as I say I'm not psychic. I'm not the devil, they keep thinking, I am, So.
Speaker 1: How does it can you tell us? Or is it like, no, we don't tell the tricks of the tracks?
Speaker 4: That's the million dollar question. I can I can show as you. But it's yeah, it's a long, hard prose of learning, and it's it's such a fun skill. It's so awesome.
Speaker 5: So it's not like you can just like look at your girlfriend and instantly know in that moment what she's thinking, or can.
Speaker 4: You like, what's right here? This your girlfriend, this is my god, this is Georgia.
Speaker 2: Georgie does he reads your mind?
Speaker 3: He does read my mind all the time.
Speaker 2: It'd be the perfect boyfriend then, right, like you.
Speaker 4: Think you want a date of mind reader until you are it's quite annoying.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh he's annoying.
Speaker 3: It's funny.
Speaker 5: It's so true though, because women always say, like I always get the shits with my husband because you know, there'll be a lot of washing downstairs in the washing machine, and like unless I tell him to get it out, he just won't do it.
Speaker 3: He's like, well, I can't read your mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, well you should, but Ash magic cash.
Speaker 4: Magic are you?
Speaker 3: Ash would hang that load of washing out without me even having arms.
Speaker 4: Already be done and folded.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you've done a lot of celebrities. We've got a little bit here of you talking to the Rock.
Speaker 4: Have a listener that's till seven one two seven right?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, holy shit?
Speaker 2: So what was that you read?
Speaker 4: Like a number that was his uh pin code or ATM pin code or something. I said, just think of some random numbers and you could do an old pin code or a current Pinko whatever you want. And he he just locked in on.
Speaker 1: So yeah, one of the the biggest celebrities you've done is the Rock up there.
Speaker 4: Man, the Rock is up there. He's probably my favorite, just because of just what happened after and him posting this video being like, you, guys, I just met this guy called Ash. He read my mind. It was the craziest thing ever. That's an incredible co sign. But yeah, some of my even just like the smaller people, like some smaller music artists that I've met I used to like listen to growing up. Such a fulfilling moment like meeting them like Ross Lynch or this musician Jack Kayes, who was like my first everone. But yeah, some of these guys.
Speaker 3: Are crazy, and do you do you ever get it wrong one hundred percent?
Speaker 2: It's not like a hundred percent strike.
Speaker 4: Right when I started, it was like fifty percent percent success. But over time I got much much better at it.
Speaker 2: And what would you just struck right thing? Now? Then?
Speaker 4: Man, it's getting pretty good. I don't want to get too cocky. It's pretty good. It's pretty good. Every so often, if I'm tired or something, I guess you throw it up. I might only get a few letters of a name. I won't get the full name, or it's a super complicated name. I sometimes maybe not. But yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 2: I'm Sam Worthington and Morgan Freeman two other celebs. Wow, so cool.
Speaker 4: That was a wild one too. He was, Yeah, that was an interesting experience.
Speaker 3: Did you get it right with him?
Speaker 4: I think I did.
Speaker 2: I think a little bit. Let's see, he was out of talent you have?
Speaker 5: Or that a trick?
Speaker 2: Said? Is that a talent? You have a trick? Do you remember what you did with him?
Speaker 4: I did? I read his mind? Well, this was actually funny story. I'm sitting outside about to go in and the guy comes out. Who's who's in there before me? Interviewing them, and he's like, man, that was crazy. I didn't expect David to be there. And I'm like what And then he ran off and he was he looked like he'd seen a ghost. Like what's going on? Anyway? I walk in and not only thinking this is crazy. I'm in the room Morgan Freeman, Woody Howson, and then I see in the corner, I'm like that guy that's David Blaine, the greatest magician of all time, is sitting in the corner. And I'm like he wasn't even doing anything. He was just hanging out, and so I'm misally like, damn, this is a tough room.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Well, and then I asked Morgan, I'm like, think of somebody that would be impossible for me to know, and this guy thinks of David Blaine. The guy is standing behind and I'm like, well, where can I get you?
Speaker 2: You've asked us to do to do some stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm freaking out about this, aren't you, Amy, because he's going to read our mind.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not freaking out.
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 4: I want to try this stuff. I just want to preface this. I haven't paid you any money to say some things. I've not told you to play along. You you've this is completely ran on the spot. What I want you to do? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, wait, we're going to go to a song man.
Speaker 4: Then we're going to do it man the suspense.
Speaker 2: Okay, suspense, let's see if you can do it. Bb Rex are playing right now on Kiss More with Ash Magic. Next, can you read our mind?
Speaker 4: Ash Magic?
Speaker 2: Kid?
Speaker 1: Oh, he is the world's most famous mind reader. He's an Aussie boy, Ash Magic joining us live in the studio and now you're going.
Speaker 2: To do what to us?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: I'm going to get inside your heads. Essentially, it's gonna do you have consented? I'm going to try. I want to put you guys on the spot. I want you to think back. Imagine you know you guys, you're driving everybody to breakfast. This is you're You're such an integral moment of people's lives. So many memorable years, yeah, so many memorable moments you guys have given people. So I want you to think back into your own lives, to a memorable moment, almost like you had a time machine, like a dial on the radio, Like you're sitting in the car and you turn the back time, and you're thinking about a memory, a memory of something or someone, something in your mind that's not super obvious, like playing baseball with dad that everybody has something super niche, super random, impossible for me to guess you've got something inside your mind? Is that correct? Have you ever told anybody this?
Speaker 2: Oh, maybe once or twice, but not really.
Speaker 4: Like a friend or something back in the day or Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's very nat You know, you were asking for something that no one else hauld know.
Speaker 4: No one else would know this. You haven't told me this. This is purely I thought inside your mind. All I want you to do? Can I come over there? Yeah, I've got to touch.
Speaker 3: I'm going to touch you. You outre essentially as well?
Speaker 2: Come and touch?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: What do I do?
Speaker 4: Top?
Speaker 2: Sorry, we need the mic on you there? Come come come really close? Yeah, nices, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, hold your finger tips out like this, Hold my fingertips out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just gonna tips your fingers just like this.
Speaker 3: Now he's not trying to kiss you, Mike. He stop leaning in.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to make sure he's on mic. These are very directional.
Speaker 4: Just stop looking at your lips, man.
Speaker 2: All I want you to do is just think back to this.
Speaker 4: Memory, whatever this memory is inside your mind. Think about how old you are in this memory. Interesting, I'm getting the vibe you're very quite young. You're like you five or six in this memory.
Speaker 2: Very good, ash, just correct.
Speaker 4: Think about whatever is happening in this memory. Think about your inside, outside, in bed, on the couch, think about where you are. Yep, okay, there's other people around. Yeah, yeah, now this is different. Some people think this is kind of psychic. But what psychics do is they just throw out random things and hope something sticks. I want to admit this is literally you'll think of something very very specific. If I got this, this would be insane.
Speaker 1: It would be because it's very I think, quite natives. But you're right, I'm five. There are other people around.
Speaker 4: Okay, not so impressive so far. Look around you look at the scenery.
Speaker 2: You're at school or.
Speaker 4: Something you're at. Man, his face is shocked. Right now you're at school. You're young, so you're in kindergarten? Is that currect?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay? Think about are you doing something in his memory? It's just like you're at kindergun you're doing something specific or in no way you're thinking of like an object or.
Speaker 1: Something your bloody good, what are you going to get the object?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Do you want me to Okay, think about this object. Imagine you're holding it. It's small, it's lights something to do. It's like not like a pair of scissors, but it's something like it's.
Speaker 2: You're looking up a little bit.
Speaker 4: So even the hair.
Speaker 2: Wait, are you thinking like a comb or like like a hairbrush or some that is I'm sorry, I don't know how you've done that? Is that is? I'll tell you the story. That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Come back on Mike for it. He wanted it because he wanted something really nat I mean kindergarten. It's quite funny. I'd taken my sister's pink comb.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm combing my hair with it, and I left it out in the room where you put your bags, and the teacher came in and she said, is this anyone's pink comb? And of course I'm a boy, and I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm using a pink comb. And I remember I was like, oh, you know, you're a kid. You're like, Oh, get in trouble if I don't bring back my sister's pink comb.
Speaker 2: So I go, oh, it's mine.
Speaker 1: And the whole class laughed at me. You literally got that story. I have no idea how you would have done.
Speaker 4: That pink comb in kindergarten.
Speaker 3: Yes, we've got it right.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in any of this stuff. So you've You've changed.
Speaker 4: Me, changed you. We can keep going. I don't know how much time we go.
Speaker 2: Why don't we do? Amy?
Speaker 4: Let's do Amy? Amy? What do I want you to do? Imagine? What are you doing when you're not on the radio, youtubne and at home? Iang at the fan watching Netflix TV? What are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm or gym No, I go for walks, I pick up my kids from school, I go to other jobs podcasting.
Speaker 4: What do you do when you're just chilling out at home?
Speaker 5: I like to Yeah, I like to go for walks, or I basically sit outside in my backyard.
Speaker 4: Okay, wine, okay, okay, dude, no, no, Well let's try this. Imagine you're nice at home, You're relax, Maybe you're sitting on the couch. Maybe you're Netflix Disney. What do you watch it home? YouTube?
Speaker 5: What do you think if my kids watch YouTube? I watch anything Netflix?
Speaker 4: Stand? Okay? Imagine, Imagine what's your favorite.
Speaker 5: Let's go with Netflix.
Speaker 4: Go to Netflix. Imagine in front of you, we have a TV and it's Netflix, but it's like infinite Netflix. It's got every single movie and TV show in existence, millions, billions of different movies and things from across the world. And imagine I hand, you are remote and you're flicking through all these different titles you got. There's so many different movies and TV shows flying past your mind, and then all of a sudden, you just you stop. You stop on one movie or a TV show and you see the poster for this movie. Can you see this poster in your mind? You can see the details of it. Look at those details. Visualize it, Okay, look at me. Think about like the main actor is it? Is it one or is it it's not like Avenger where there's ten different people, or is it like one or two people?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Maybe I think there's one main actor.
Speaker 4: Think of this one main actor. Okay, visualize their face, okay.
Speaker 5: Whilst looking at you. Yeah. Yeah, it's almost like I need to close my eyes, but yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Interesting slight shifting slight tension around the shoulders. Normally, when there's a bit of tension. It's like a male to female relationship. It's a guy right, yeah, okay, fifty to fifty not that impressive. Think about this person's name.
Speaker 3: His actor's name, or yeah, the.
Speaker 4: The actor's name. Yeah you know his name.
Speaker 3: Oh I know what it's.
Speaker 2: I know the first name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the first name I get always mixed up with the Yeah yeah, okay, yeah I think I know her last name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah that's what I thought it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you think you know what I do? Just think about the first letter of the of the first name. So the first letter inside your mind, over and over. It's like it an s imagine right here, you're interviewing this actor. Oh my god, it's dream come true. This random actor from this random movie is sitting here in the seat, and you go, welcome to the show. Blank, do that inside your mind? Welcome to the show, Steve Martin? Is that who you're thinking of? Is Steve Martin the actor? Inside your mind? Right now?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 2: How do you do that?
Speaker 4: Let's take this a step further. You imagine every single movie in existence. Yeah, any reason why you chose this random movie at will? Any Yeah, there's a reason behind it. Yeah, close your eyes, right, now imagine you're seeing this poster.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna do keep those eyes shut.
Speaker 2: He's drawing something here looks like a uh.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this is going to mean anything this much.
Speaker 2: It's like a child two people. Oh no, I don't want to do that when he wants to do another one.
Speaker 4: Okay, think about this person, think about this movie. You have not told this movie to a single living soul. Is that correct? You're literally just seeing this inside your mind. All I want you to do right now this is this is gonna be it? Okay? Can you admit this was completely random? You could have thought of any single movie, any single actor in existence. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: For the first time ever, out loud, tell everybody, what is this random movie that you just locked on inside your mind?
Speaker 5: Say it?
Speaker 4: What is it? Father of the Brod, Father of the Bride is exactly what I had. Open up your eyes. Father, he's got a written down Father of the My spelling is a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh so he's wrong.
Speaker 5: Can's of the Show is my favorite movie from the age of twelve.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 1: Steve Martin, Father of the Bride, How you're not gonna tell us. Just how did you get my story about childhood? Her about watching Father of the Bride, Well, a man's stalking us.
Speaker 4: Everything was stalking.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't have known that about me because it was.
Speaker 2: How would he know that story about my childhood?
Speaker 4: Well, let's if I was talking. Let's do this. Imagine right now, you're you're maybe you're sitting on the couch watching Netflix Father Bride, and then you see somebody from your life, somebody that would be impossible for me to know you've got You've got a name inside your mind. Is that correct? Someone that you're already visualizing sitting next to you on the couch. Yep, yeah, think about this person. Is there any way that I can know who you're thinking of right now? Have you ever told anybody this name?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, think about the first letter of their first name, straight up and down?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: Eight?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 4: This random person? When was the last time you thought about them before? Right now?
Speaker 3: She text me about four weeks ago?
Speaker 4: Okay, imagine right now, visualize this person's face, say their full Do you want me to do a full name or first and last or first? Just first name or first and last? What do you want up to you?
Speaker 5: First?
Speaker 4: And last week we do the first full name. Yeah, visualize their face, say their full name and side your head. Now, next time you see Amelia Hannon, tell her. I said, hi, God, that is someone you know.
Speaker 3: I went to school with her.
Speaker 4: That's the person you're visualizing aside your mind right now.
Speaker 3: That is yeah, she was like my best friend in year seven.
Speaker 2: How talking, it's got to be talking.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I've seen Amelia in like three years.
Speaker 2: Your your mental.
Speaker 5: The father of the ride, the daughter kissing Steve Martin, that's.
Speaker 2: What that amazing?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow, you are absolutely incredible. You can catch more from ash Magic online. So I'm sweating for ash Magic on socials.
Speaker 2: So cool. I don't know what it is you do.
Speaker 4: Thank you, but it's incredible, it really is.
Speaker 2: That is mind blowing. I want to know. It's kissing beyond.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we might have to study.
Speaker 2: Follow we just get back on the show.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: That was so impressive.
Speaker 2: All right, well you are on Kiss Breakfast. Good morning,