Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast Showtime.
Speaker 2: The wagons are circling end.
Speaker 3: It's a tricky one for the old words spellers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can go in the special Avocado House.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three Show one ninety.
Speaker 4: Two, Christian O'Connell's Show. It is our Friday show. Good morning, Jackie Boy, Morning guys, Good morning Pats morning, Happy Friday, Happy Friday, everybody. Before we get into double thumbs Up and the rest of today's show, what are we up to this weekend? Jack what are you up to?
Speaker 5: I've got a cards night tomorrow night. Pocon back to poker a couple of years ago as a team, we sat down at the STA.
Speaker 4: You actually had a proper table, Yes, yeah, that was It was a really good fun.
Speaker 5: So we're going to the guy who owns that table. We're back at his house tomorrow night. And I haven't seen these guys in ages, so I'm really looking forward to seeing them again.
Speaker 4: I saw slip for this weekend. Slightly different weekend for me. My twenty year old daughter. She's got the last sort of two or three months of our second university so she's been living in halls of residence up there. Neil Carton. She at the end of this year is moving into her first sharehouse. God, I'm so excited for her. It's it's so exciting getting you for a sharehouse. And she was at the other day, She's like, what's it going to be? Like? I said, it's exciting you get your own place. And obviously, you know we've got to find somewhere, you know, rentals and stuff like that. Very hard to find place a moment. But I said, but you are going to have little flare ups with your friends. It's just all past.
Speaker 5: They were their wild ecosystems the sharehouse massively, so already they start to argue.
Speaker 4: So there's two other people that she's going to be moving in with. They don't want to buy a TV because they believe they won't watch TV. So we have a TV that was left or not left over, it was it was Jackie's and she's passed away, so we have this TV. At first, Wee was like, so look, it's not haunted. You know, right now she isn't in the TV. Okay, but if you don't leave it on forteena nodeal she might start coming back to holt you because she needs to see that. On the other side, she love that TV show, so said, look, you can have NaN's TV. It's a nice TV. It comes with a brit box as well. The passwords still in there. You can enjoy those Grizzly UK murder TV shows. Un your friends. She goes to the friends then are going to start to watch TV. You know she's got all my logins as well. I said, well, you're gonna have to work that out because.
Speaker 3: You can't make them pay pay for the TV.
Speaker 4: She's come up with an idea. This is why she why she's at university. She's gonna she's going to keep the remote control in it by a lot box for it with a century.
Speaker 3: Entry, so you have to pay to use the Well.
Speaker 4: You said that. They said they're not going to use the TV. The TV said. I said, you're going to have to soften some of these edges.
Speaker 3: That's nobody.
Speaker 4: It's just about who's eating your salad, you know, some of your peanut butter. You can't start arguing about the remote control. They're gonna they're going to get into your bedroom where that's gonna have a lock in as well. What I said. This is how we have NUCA Wars, isn't it.
Speaker 5: You're just all in all, someone will buy the Washington, someone brings the TV. There is always someone who doesn't really contribute.
Speaker 4: Already identified who that is as well. They didn't want to pay like massively towards the rent. They just said, I just I'm happy to sleep in the utility room. Not just that. Guess he's putting the deposit down, Muggins. That's what I'm looking at about. I'm looking I mean Coburg today, looking at the covered basis. Jack, I'm the garrantheor, and I'm like, God, damn it, I don't mind. It's going to rip my credit score. My young you didn't getting a single cent back of that, am I.
Speaker 5: My youngest brother slept in this honestly can only be described as an addict space, so that he saved less in his first share house.
Speaker 4: We got to talk about this late on today about share houses, all right, Coming up next tent on Gold one I four point three. We'll get in today's double thumbs up Christian O'Connell show podcast God one of four point three Friday Morning is to Christian O'Connell's show. So every Friday, in the first half an hour of the show, we caught it double thumbs up. These days, there's too much amazing stuff to watch and you can't possibly keep up to speed with all of it. So we're kind of like a filter for you. We callt it double thumbs up. It's just a shows or books that we're into at the moment that we're just enjoying. Everything we talk about. We put it up on our socials as well, so it was a book or a new TV show. You like the sound of it. All the informations there for you, Patsy, what have you been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Well, I have been enjoying my last episode of Rage Against the Menopause muth Plug episode eight dropped yesterday with.
Speaker 4: The Magestation's end of the season.
Speaker 2: Well I was I was meant to do eight, but I'm going to do it a couple of extra bonus one.
Speaker 3: Grow on care love that because.
Speaker 2: I have enjoyed it so much. I just I've got all these ideas. I just want to keep going. So we've got Nicky Buckley this week, and she's fantastic and she's really honest and sort of said her whole experience was what she would describe as absolutely harrowing, and she just takes me through what helped regain her in a goddess So Nikky Buckley you remember Catwalk model and TV presenter, and was just absolutely delightful. You know when you grow up watching someone on the Telly and you think, I wonder what they're really like.
Speaker 3: She is so down to earth.
Speaker 4: And was so i about She loved coming up because there's no spaces like this for women to talk openly and honestly about the menopause.
Speaker 3: Was so taken back.
Speaker 4: She rang.
Speaker 2: She got in touch with me and said, hey, listen, I'd love to do an episode. I didn't reach out.
Speaker 4: To her really amazing so on it.
Speaker 2: So she was fantastic Episode eight on the Free It.
Speaker 4: But you are giving a gift to people. That's why she reached out to you other people. You're providing a support community, a support group for people who go through this really hard transition in life and there's too much shame around it.
Speaker 2: There is, there's a lot, and I've got can I do some more feedback?
Speaker 3: Just briefly, do you know.
Speaker 4: What you are? By the way, You're a shamebuster? You're going to calls, start making it real.
Speaker 2: This lady wrote Karen this week, just reaching out to say, what a goddess. Send your podcast to being in helping me understand and come to terms with my perimenopause journey. The one where you openly speak with your girlfriend in Brackett's Ethel and Beryl, which was Sarah Patterson, which I believe was.
Speaker 4: And that's the one that quite a few friends of mine said is an amazing episode and that you should get her on as a frequent guest.
Speaker 3: We're going to next series.
Speaker 4: Make sure she gets no credit. And it's just a works you did.
Speaker 2: The hard work edit has just been such a joy. So that's lovely to get those messages, thank you very much. The other thing this week, you know what I dabbled with last week hend witchcraft? No no, I made prosecco SCons.
Speaker 4: They are to die for. How dare you? That is a fine, beautiful British ingredient. And start putting in prosecco in a glass in the food we can have curry.
Speaker 2: It was like one for Mummy, one for the mixing bow that.
Speaker 4: Is a slippery slow the sc tea wine cake.
Speaker 2: Now I'm off dry July. I'm going all hell for leather.
Speaker 3: It was having in a glass, have five to yourself.
Speaker 4: Why would you peraps some dried July? You know now I'm binge.
Speaker 2: It's September, it's not July. But you know how I would make scones with I put instead of bacon, milk, No, instead of milk, like the liquid. Instead of the milk, I would put lemonade. And someone said, why don't you try prosecco? And I said, all right, why not?
Speaker 3: So this isn't even a recipe. This is just a random person.
Speaker 2: They rose like a mountain, though, are fabulous? You want the recipe? Of course they taste nice? Do you cream or jam first on a scot.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to answer that because it's going to get used against me. You're trap when it's called, and I almost for it. You are good. She's good, isn't she. That's what you've got. A survivor. She knows how she get me out of this job asking me questions like that. Alrighty, not today, peratsy, not today. We'll take a quick at break when we got my jack of ize double thumbs up.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Got on a four point three. Christian O'Connor's show is Friday morning, when when way through doing double thumbs Up, we're talking about the shows and books that we're enjoying at the moment. If there's any good TV shows or movies you've seen, please let us know as well. Text me four seven five three one oh four three. Now. I know it's obviously tough. You've got a two year old, you're doing your seventy five hard. But you have you been watching anything because I know your mom the babysitters backs. Yeah, a bit of extra spare time.
Speaker 5: You know what you find when you don't watch as much stuff because there's not as much free time. As soon as you don't like something, it's off, you know, putting up with the movie, you're watching it the whole.
Speaker 3: Way through just to get to the credits. So we were halfway through hit Man with Glenn Powell.
Speaker 5: That might be other people's thing, but we just looked at each other and we're like, we're not getting to the end of this. Turn that off, And thank god we did, because then we came across Christian mentioned it last week. Adam Sandler he's got his new comedy special and jo love You Man. That's exactly what we needed in the moment. He was both of us Bianker and Eye laughing out loud, and he is just one of the Kings. He was one of my idols in the nineties when I was growing up. But he's just as funny as he always was. Adam Sandler Love You It's on Netflix.
Speaker 4: It's a brilliant stand up special. Right. So Sam An did one about two years ago, which is actually really smart, very very good. This one's slightly different. It's directed by Safty, who did the Jewelry Movie with Uncut Gems Uncut Gems, which is great. He directs this and the best stand up specials. I think it's kind of a reflection of what's going on in their head, and this actually is a deceptively smart take on what it's like to be famous. Sam Man's trying to hold it all together and he's a busy guy. He's in demand and it's slightly against him, but he's trying to keep it all moving and without giving it away, what happens is so even from the openings scene, it's like, you know, it's something a bit different.
Speaker 5: Something different, and it's just so funny and a very heartwarming, surprising ending to it.
Speaker 4: As well, and also that what I will say about that is a couple of the routines, and that my wife gave up when this is disgusting times. Come on, there's not the Genie thing? Is that? I mean? I always laughing like a change. Genie was my favorite. My wife went, how old are you? Right now? I'll tell you what eighteen in this bit. But there's a song at the end that I must have played back about five or six times since watching it that every time it makes me cry. It's a beautiful love letter from Adam Sanley where it's actually it's too much to bear watching it because there's so much you get why he does what he does, and why all of us, whether or not you're making comedy or just like most of us enjoying comedy watching TV shows. It's a love letter to everyone who makes comedy. And what comedy does for us is it actually have your feeling, whether it's sad or any kind of emotional or spiritual distress, it makes you feel something else.
Speaker 5: It makes you feel well, not just for the funny songs that a little throughout the show, but that last songs.
Speaker 4: Just about everybody in comedy ever, from movie scenes and moments in movies to stand up to sketch comedy. It's an incredible love letter to what joys of the world comedy is and why we do it. It's actually one of the most powerful endings I've ever seen from many of his movies, let alone of stand ups specially Yeah. I love that. It's on Netflix called Love You the other one.
Speaker 5: I mentioned it last week, but we just finished the series of The Assembly on ABC. I view it's just so good. We now have watched the Adam Goods episode. He is brilliant, Amanda.
Speaker 4: Keller, brilliant, Adam want to incredible art.
Speaker 5: That's so good it will start conversations in your own Yes, so.
Speaker 4: I found me and my daughter were talking about it. You know some TV shows they stay with you, they ripple out for a couple of days.
Speaker 5: Yeap, And what Amanda Keller says about her mom and oh my god, it's a heartbreaking and we had tears in our eyes watching that. The Assembly one of the shows of the year on ABC. Another TV show that came back. I think it's the fourth season and now in my mind, I would say this is probably the most original and one of the best TV shows last twenty years. I can't give it enough praise. Slow Horses, it is so good, is back on Apple TV. That is a great strong start to a really smart spy thriller that's funny with an edge, and Gary Oldman, who is an Oscar winning actor now in the role of his lifetime.
Speaker 4: It is so good. I cannot recommend it enough. You'll thank me. Slow Horses is brilliant. It's back.
Speaker 1: Check it out the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Perhapsly, did you ever have a share house or anything?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: No, you left home, moved in with Chris, that was it.
Speaker 2: Uh No, I moved in with myself. I just I was on my own. I yeah, I didn't want to live with anyone, to.
Speaker 4: Find anyone to take you on.
Speaker 2: No, I just you know, I just like my own space. I did have offers of girlfriends wanted to move in. Sure, sure like my own space.
Speaker 4: Jack, you must have gone to share houses.
Speaker 5: I did, and it was like, I'm excited for Ruby because it's such a great time you have. I have so many good memories. But just the state of that house carding back to it. I just wouldn't I wouldn't even walk in there. Now, the little lack of hygiene.
Speaker 3: We used to pull the wheely bin in from like each week after midnight, pull it into the kitchen just so that we could put the rubbish straight.
Speaker 4: In and actually thought the time, this is a smart move. Yeah, why were we think? Who were these squares all over the world that don't you just go up what? We just kept the lid open as well, and then it was just a challenge to throw it in. It's an athletics workout.
Speaker 5: So at the end of it just like a stack to the top, frotting crape.
Speaker 4: And you just didn't care that it was somebody else's house, right, You had no real thought about another human being you were. Remember one of the share house I had, the landlord was a priest and theme on one day he just did a surprise visit to check the state of this place. There was eight guys, me and eight guys, and it was carnage every day. Right. Three of them were like sort of semi pro rugby players, so they would just routinely come back, absolutely hammered, bring the team back and they'd be like tackling each other in scrimmage lineouts in the kitchen, the garden there was a broken window permanently where they played cricket. And anyway, this priest has turned up and I remember he walked in, had a wonder around, and he actually started crying. He actually you ever seen a crying priest. They're there at people's bedside giving them their last rites. We made a priest cry and I remember we're all quiet for about an hour after that. No one knew who quite was it. And yet I tell you what we didn't do. We was that bin out of the kitchen, tidy anything up, patched that window. We just like someone press plates.
Speaker 5: The jobs get too am I just remember like the heart of our yard, the backyard was like up to your nipples height, like they could have been jungle.
Speaker 3: But it just gets too big that you're like, well, what what can we do? Hands and times we can't do anything.
Speaker 4: For a year we lived in this It was Europe's worse. This is when I was at college in a city in the UK called Nottingham, and we were in this area that is still knowing as the worst cracked in in Europe. It was fun, but at the time, you don't really it's a bit sketchy around here. And then the one day we always wondered why the attic. The landlord will sometimes just go up to the attic and it had an actual padlock on it. We never thought anything of it, like maybe it's his personal stuff up there, some momentous from his childhood. I don't know. However, one day I just happened to be coming in about one in the morning and in it was open. There were three other men that were not my flatmates in the place, and it really was what was in there and that I saw what they were doing. There were guns and he was selling guns. Oh wow, right, and these were scary that can do right. I was terrified. I was like, oh my god. And then he said, you didn't see anything, did you? Oh goh my god, sleep go to sleep walking again and he went half half priced rent. I went absolutely.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian Slow Horses is brilliant TV. The other show that I think is one of the best one of the last twenty years. Mister in Between, Mister in Between Grad Show or What's he up to Now? Such a brilliant, brilliant show that Christian, my little sister used to live with a girl who used to sleep order pizza that she crowdfunded online. There's so much going on there. What do you mean she crowdfunded pizza online?
Speaker 3: The price of the pizza or to fix the sleepwalking.
Speaker 4: The sleep ordering pizza I've never heard of before. I think we know what that is. It's not really sleep otherwise I do sleep drinking and again they broke back in again and drank all that red wine and ate all that cheese. When will this stop? Christian? When I was first year in college, I was in a sharehouse with some really nice and very relaxed theater students. I knew they loved to weed, but it wasn't until the end of the year to work out they were actually dealing it from one of the bedrooms. Sorry, not dealing, they were tutoring from one of the bedrooms. I remember when I first moved to London, and London trying to find somewhere to rent, and I moved to London by myself in nineteen ninety five, trying to find someone. You'd have to go around and be interviewed by the housemates. Yep, right, it's so awkward. You would just go round off to work one day and they were like five professional like lawyers and idiots like this and trainee doctors and they would ask you questions. I got accepted into this house and it was in South London and it was a massive house. There was eighteen of us living in this place with only two showers in the morning. There'll be like six of you queueing.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't even remember everybody's name.
Speaker 4: When we have their names, if you line them up now, I'd have no idea. Lived in that house for a year, eighteen of us and we were just saying us early in sharehouse. You didn't even think this was odd. No people, what do you mean you were living with eighteen people? What was that like? Just terror strange, But it was just like when you have a she house, it's more just a shelter because it's all about going, getting changed, washing, eating a bit and then getting back out with the rest of your life.
Speaker 5: We had a friend who sublooded their house by having an Irish guy live in the living room, so not a bedroom, just would move the couch into a food on every.
Speaker 4: I'm guessing this was probably the Saint Kildrea where every Irish person in line dreams of going through a mankey old bedsit in Saint Kilda, Australia.
Speaker 5: You just go to his house and like Glenn's bed is still out and he's sometimes still in it and just sit around.
Speaker 3: But at that age you're like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, this is this is my life. I'm okay with this rio. What share houses have you been in?
Speaker 7: So back in so Sydney is even you think like Melbourne's a rental nightmare. Sydney's insane. Everything's so expensive and they've got everything over you. So I stayed in a place with two of my other mates advertised as a three bedroom place in Newtown, which is like inner city.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's a red flak, right, I warned my daughter because she's looking for a three bedroom place. I said, all three bedroom places are two bedroom.
Speaker 3: Place places with something.
Speaker 4: Make sure you're not getting that third so called italics bedroom. You literally you can't even open the door. You know, you meet the bed, you know, oh that's the bed.
Speaker 3: So I just get here and then roll for So were you in the hotelics bedroom? I was in the iteer.
Speaker 7: It wasn't I would have given anything.
Speaker 3: For a door.
Speaker 7: I didn't have a door because it was did you have not the curtain I had? I had to make shift a curtain because it was literally, yeah, a.
Speaker 4: Friend of mine just had a curt He had like a serious girlfriend and we'd be watching TV and they just be at it.
Speaker 7: It was it was a cupboard, like a literally like not an exaggeration, I must say, Oh, it's like it was the size of a cupboard, like it was a storage that only had enough room.
Speaker 3: For my single bed.
Speaker 7: It had one tiny sliver of a window that had jail bars over it, and then a huge bolted up door that was so terrifying and gave such like ay to it.
Speaker 4: Like those not those ones were you like, what the hell is in there?
Speaker 7: Yes, the stranger things, Yeah, like the back of a shed door because and it looked terrifying. So what I thought, Oh, this is a good solution. I'll get a giant sort of like two entire like floor to ceiling size poster slashed sheet with a giant pug on it to sort of softenant. And when you'd ever, like you know, in the rare chance you were able to actually bring someone back to your a bedroom, that would be.
Speaker 4: Like you know, like you've got the key to whatever the other side of that door. Goodness, Now, who's what's in there? The red room or a dungeon.
Speaker 7: I actually had friends stay. I said, oh, you can stay in my room in Sydney. They got there, there were a couple of them been going out for like eight years. They refused to stay there. They got to my room and left.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're not going in the pub cell.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian I So there were two mates many years ago in a flat shell. We didn't have a dishwasher. Sometimes we kill two birds one stones do the dishes whilst we're in the shower.
Speaker 3: Oh no, all the leftover.
Speaker 4: Maybe a little snack. Oh my word, a little bit of men. Sound that bank warming up on the hot tap?
Speaker 2: Wasn't that on Seinfeld?
Speaker 8: Where?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right, Yes, gens idea broke in. All right, we're doing a knock off Friday. Will we ask you the best question of the week? What time are you knocking off today? And then what's a highlight for you this weekend? You after leave footy tonight when I have to on this morning? It's suspiciously too warm, you know, not where there's going to be a tropical like lightning rain at some point. Today it feels almost static.
Speaker 3: Suspicious speciously warm.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, so I missed tonight. If if the rain or lightning happens and they have to stop the game, replay.
Speaker 5: What happened the other week when you're at a g that doesn't happen too often. I can't think of maybe one or two other times ever where they've stopped the game midway for lightning.
Speaker 4: Do you know what there was something? There's something funny about two teams sprinting off to escape lightning. It was the runners to hang around a picky noose or while we're having water, lightning gets water electric at your mouth.
Speaker 5: Especially because it is one of the toughest games in the world. We're driving each other into the turfin.
Speaker 4: Counted in between. It's only three kicks away. All right, So Patsy, what are you What are you up to this weekend? What's the highlight for you? Obviously you're looking after Chris recoveries.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, look we are going to try and get out this weekend. We looked up times for Beetlejuice too. Tomorrow we might.
Speaker 4: Someone thinks he's in character at the moment, Blood, I haven't got our own Beetle Juice. He's really let himself, going.
Speaker 3: To dress up a comer cot and he's going along to the movie as a fan.
Speaker 2: Did you're getting a lot of comedy out of my poor husband's misfortune.
Speaker 4: We caut we him the wheelchair you wouldn't get I've got the sock slider. This show sees that poor poor wounded man.
Speaker 3: We were actually this week we wanted to send him around a hairdresser, just to give him a hand. Is it the froze getting out of control?
Speaker 4: Beetlejuice?
Speaker 2: And then I remember, someday I'm catching up again with Remember our friend's psychic reader. I've got another session with psychic Greta at ten o'clock the other week.
Speaker 4: Enough downloads for you?
Speaker 3: What's your future?
Speaker 4: Is your future? Is that much of that future? She predicts it. I see you coming back every two months.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna catch up with Raider again Sunday over the phone again.
Speaker 4: Chris is there trying to you know, get some food in there, going tell me again how I destroyed the pomme. So he's an and force on his head. It's definitely an andro it piano. Okay, Jackie boy, what are you up to this weekend? What's the highlight for you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Gordy this week has stopped liking his bed. Just every time we try to put him to sleep, he goes, no, no, I don't like my bed.
Speaker 4: I don't like my bed. No. They go through these strange phases.
Speaker 5: It just feels like he wants to stay awake at night longer than he has to. But has texted me this morning said maybe today we can think of some fun ways to make him love his bed again.
Speaker 4: To get messs like that, You were just like, how long can I step work today? Do you need me to do the midnight show? We don't have a midnight show? Make one?
Speaker 3: What does it even mean? What a fun ways to laugh?
Speaker 2: You can get those stickers that look like, you know, the universe with stars actually.
Speaker 3: In the dark stars.
Speaker 4: You can get like a little globes globe that lights up at night.
Speaker 3: Actually is a great idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well there you go. That's what you gotta do today this afternoon. My big missions afternoon is I cannot wait for this. I'm generally been given a to do list my wife that I'm looking forward to I've going to go and research and buy a brand new barbecue.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a great one.
Speaker 4: Joy of joy. However, all right, you don't need to call in, you can just text the email me. Yesterday I start to read online reviews. They're all by very manly men, the kind of men that I find intimidating. This even I was looking for some video go going. Who is this big union? Yet? Know about a barbecue? That's some XDS player? I'm like, whatt what? So if anyone can tell me, do you always go Weber? Is that the number one brand? There are so many different.
Speaker 5: Time you're looking for gas, just easy turn it on like a big, proper family one like Tony Soprano had.
Speaker 4: What was it make Tony Soprano had? It looked like a six burner or something like that, but one that can stay out in the weather.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: To a knock off Friday. We ask you the best question a week What time you're knocking off today and want us a highlight for you this weekend? Christian, we are heading to Late Entrance this afternoon for the weekend with the family, and then I'm going to watch a lot. I'm a Geelong fan going to watch last sight's game over and over again.
Speaker 3: Here's a ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Cameraing, big cameraing. Christian, can we alsotup a go fundme for Chris the Where We Love God to get him a volleyball for company like Wilson in Castaway? That actually is a very good idea because I worry about the care.
Speaker 2: You don't need to be worrying about the cart's hospital a gray can I say a little bit?
Speaker 4: Time to catch up with the psychic on Sunday?
Speaker 3: Getting this dungebas last night?
Speaker 2: He's fine?
Speaker 4: Did he want that? Or you just so much? The game?
Speaker 3: In the match Sponge, you're this dumber butter water over your head?
Speaker 4: I get the ice pocket challenge. All right, watch Home You Knocking Off today? What's a highlight for you this weekend? Nine four one four one o four three morning pizza Mine, Christian. They're going, I'm good pizza. So what's Home You knocking off? Today?
Speaker 1: About four o'clock?
Speaker 9: And then tomorrow I'm going to Bendy go to put a depozzle on the house to where we were going to retire at the end of the year.
Speaker 4: Well, you see, you're retiring this year. Yep, yep, congratulations, I'm sixty nine, sixty nine. And then what do you plan on doing.
Speaker 9: I've got loads to do.
Speaker 4: I've got lots of collectibles and things and started writing the book about ten years ago and I want to get back to that. Oh, how great, Well, good luck with it. You've got a title for the book?
Speaker 1: Yep, uh, well, I have, but it's already been used, so I've got to retitle it.
Speaker 3: Oh, Harry Potter the Bible.
Speaker 4: Someone else came up with da Vinci coat, da Vinci toad. All right, well listen, Peter, enjoy your retirement and good luck with the book. Are you all right? Taking Maria? Good morning, Maria Chrish.
Speaker 10: How are you going?
Speaker 4: I'm good, Maria. What time you knocking off today?
Speaker 10: I'm knocking off at five thirty.
Speaker 4: And then then what you're up to? What's the highlight for you this weekend? Maria?
Speaker 10: I'm going to pick up my new dog, my new rescue dog tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Ah. We've got rescue dogs before. It's a great thing to do.
Speaker 10: And what are you getting a bagel for my current beagle?
Speaker 4: Don't want your beagles requested a beagle from the Beagle catalog.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she's She's got the same birthday as my current beagle, so I'm looking forward to giving.
Speaker 4: Her a seat the Pets Special spin off with you on a Friday. What are the pet Pods? Yeah? Wow, the same.
Speaker 10: Birthday they share, that's why, the twenty fifth of September. And they're only a year apart. So well, in a.
Speaker 4: Couple of weeks time, the new one and then the current one they can have a joint birthday party. That's right, Jery Kate, All right, Maria enjoy how a lovely weekend?
Speaker 10: And you two guys, thank you, You love you.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show Podcast, Christian.
Speaker 4: Are we sure that christ wherever we love God isn't being held prisoner in the style of the movie Misery, with Pats playing the Cathy Bates role Chris being forced to finish the new office words Capital against his will. Yes, you're that's very good. Glenn Kirk, what are you up to this weekend? What's the highlight for you this weekend? Kirk?
Speaker 9: I'm knocking off work at five o'clock to go into Crown Metropol and climb the stairwell for charity.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're doing the Big climb that firefighters do every year.
Speaker 9: That's a Melbourne fire Fighter Stare climb.
Speaker 4: And is it twenty eight floors?
Speaker 9: You go up the twenty eight floors with twenty five guilos of kid wearing twenty fourth yellows kit. So you struture a.
Speaker 4: Year and that is incredible. So hard? How long do you think it will take you you've been training.
Speaker 9: I haven't been training too hard, so I'm expecting I'll be under ten minutes. I'm sure that. Sure they're ten ten minutes.
Speaker 4: What are you doing chocking up there with all that?
Speaker 9: My best is five and a half.
Speaker 4: Whoo no way, Oh my god.
Speaker 9: I turned fifty next year. Next year will be my tenth climb.
Speaker 4: That is k Yeah and awesome and awesome things a better saying that I can't. We have to go at two floors here right in the morning. It's a bit of a climb. I'm not carrying breathing apparitus right, twenty five kilos this is my water bottle. That is incredible And now now you do it for charity? Can we sponsor you or anything? Kirk?
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's if you go to Melbourne firefighterstareclimb dot com. But are you I think this or just look up Melbourne fire Fighter Stareclimb. Then you can find names or a brigade that you can donate to brigade. I'm actually climbing with the basin maintain yep, and yeah so I'm I'm I think I was. Last night, I was ninety dollars short of my one thousand dollars goal.
Speaker 3: We have to figure that up.
Speaker 4: We're going to sort it now. And tell me this thing. How many firefighters do it? How do do you go in? Obviously you can't all just cram in at the same time. There must be quite a few.
Speaker 9: We go up either every thirty seconds or every minute, depending on what stage were at, one person at a time, and the fastest times around about three and a half minutes. Twenty eight floors in three and a half minutes.
Speaker 3: Do you come back down the stairs where a ladder caps and lift down.
Speaker 9: We're allowed to use the lift on the way back. There's no point in walking up. You've done it.
Speaker 4: I tell you what if if he's staying this weekend at the crowd metropole and you see like a couple of hundred firefighters, bloody, how.
Speaker 3: Yeah do they let you use.
Speaker 9: I think we've we hit the limit this year is the out of four orders climbing. I think it's eight hundred.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I thought it might be one hundred. Didn't realize eight hundred of you doing it like Stormtrooper is invading.
Speaker 9: I can't remember off the top of my head.
Speaker 4: That's impressive. All right, Yeah, we'll put the website on our social page as well. Kirk, good on you for doing this, and good luck this weekend.
Speaker 9: OHI thank you.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Good luck to Kirkstone and the many of the of who you're doing the five Fight to Climb tomorrow twenty eight floors of the Crown Metropol with twenty five kilos of breathing apparatus on your bouk. It's incredible. He's is this email me nine and fourteen dollars. He wants to try and get one thousand dollars. They're smashed that by eight o'clock. We'll share it on Instagram and Facebook. How you can find him if you want to find it now, Firefight to Climb dot org dot au and look for our man Kirkstone, who sounds like an eighties action hero. He is actually a real life action here, Kirkstone, it's a good from an eighties movie. Illo, right, it's time for today's Naked out.
Speaker 3: Oh Christian, We've got no songs for the whole hour.
Speaker 8: Oh Nig Nig, nick nig nag, Naked Our Naked Hour, ohnck Nike, big egg naked our Naked Hour.
Speaker 4: All right, naked Hour. Every Friday we turn the last hour of Parents a giant jew box. You pick all the songs, we give you the theme today we go on a trip into the mind and the workings of a genius. Jack Post is his earth name. This one involves.
Speaker 5: Anything inside the body. So we've done body parts before, arms, legs.
Speaker 3: Feat we've we've used that up. Let's go inside the body the things we cannot see.
Speaker 4: So we talk about the major the five major organs. We're talking about heart.
Speaker 5: Rain, but then we're talking things bones, blood, veins, phlammy, tongue. It's technically inside.
Speaker 4: Taste, touch, sight, see, but it's inside the body.
Speaker 3: It's more conceptual though.
Speaker 4: But what is conceptual is something from the mind. You can have mind, Yeah, you can have I'm just looking out at my list. I've already gone into the mind, all right, Patsy, We'll be Again, Swiss Prints.
Speaker 2: Song Again, No, No, No, Going for the Heart, Billy Ray, Cyrus Achy, Breaky Heart.
Speaker 4: You want to hear this morning?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: I do? Are you kidding?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I am dead serious?
Speaker 2: Really really please, it's a mullet revival.
Speaker 4: Don't need that. It's mother every day here in Australia. It's been and then out of fashion so many times. It's trying to stuck with the mud. We're living on Mother Islands.
Speaker 2: It is the first million selling country single since Islen's in the Stream with Kenny and Roger back in Ny. It was just the number one forever and ever and ever.
Speaker 3: It was like it was never going to get toppled off.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was. It was a number one for a boy too long, all right, So Jackie boy, what are you going inside the body?
Speaker 3: I've gone inside the body and I found the heart.
Speaker 4: So it's a now of heart songs, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Thunder in My Heart by Leo Sayer.
Speaker 4: Oh this is a great time. This is the greatest go song from Leo Sayer. Any Leo facts?
Speaker 5: Did you know Leo Sayer before he was a pop star, was a mime? Isn't that interesting to go from.
Speaker 4: Someone really know mimes are boring?
Speaker 5: Isn't it interesting to go from someone who can't use their voice as someone who exclusive uses their voice at.
Speaker 3: This is here?
Speaker 2: A better fact would be that he is now Australian.
Speaker 3: Yes he did. He got his citizenship in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 4: Did he really? I thought he was Australian. He was born in the UK.
Speaker 2: Thing British?
Speaker 3: Was the American?
Speaker 4: No? British? Pretty sure? I just presumed he was Australian.
Speaker 2: No, No, he's fabulous though.
Speaker 3: That's a good choice.
Speaker 4: Jack. Thanks the mind stuff, guys, No mine talking the show? Okay, all right, okay.
Speaker 3: So inside the body inside Christian.
Speaker 4: One of the most important vital things are imagination, our mind are head, head of a heels, tears appears.
Speaker 3: The head is not inside the body in the head, Yes, yes, the head's not in the head.
Speaker 4: The head is wrapped in So I said, a clever design, genius.
Speaker 3: Of shell.
Speaker 4: What's in the head? Spoiler the head? My head?
Speaker 3: That's passable.
Speaker 4: What about this? Said? Definitely inside Christian?
Speaker 3: Inside?
Speaker 4: Oh, this is inside? What's inside the head? Jack?
Speaker 3: The brain?
Speaker 4: No, my friend, dreams, dreams are outside the body. They're inside here, wow, inside the body dream? All right? Yeah, yeah, all right, so inside the body. There must be something inside the body in the song title, right, gotcha?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: From you pick all the music. The theme today then is songs in the title must have something inside the.
Speaker 3: Body, going to be underneath the skin?
Speaker 4: What about skin?
Speaker 3: Touch skin?
Speaker 11: It's an organs, but it's outside the body, it's outside and inside. Yeah, what about the ear like you know your drama would accept it's what about cochlear implants?
Speaker 3: Will you accept that inside the body?
Speaker 4: Okay? Tendrils?
Speaker 3: What's the tendril?
Speaker 4: The tiny little hairs on the inside of the ear drum that helped the vibration on the inside. Yes, oh okay, so many tendril songs? All right, some of the ones coming in on text Bad to the Bone, Star a Good of the Destroyers. I'm not sure what you're going to fill about this eyes Eddie Davis Sides Kim Karan.
Speaker 3: I guess if you close the lids, an.
Speaker 4: Internal process, the inversion refraction.
Speaker 3: Just as soon as you close your eyelids, the eyes are inside the body.
Speaker 4: And who is doing the scene process at the back of the eye. And where is the back of the eye inside the bodyguard of my friends? But the iris John Farnham voice Thorax, the boats.
Speaker 3: Come on the boys inside the body.
Speaker 4: Yes it is, Yes, it is. It's no external. It's gonna be in trouble some hours. Get the food of today. Let's go to who we got to here to kick us off? Good morning, Veronica, Good morning, Christian. How are you? I'm good Veronica, And good week.
Speaker 10: It's been an awesome week this week.
Speaker 4: Good on you all right? That's great news. Now what song can we play? Okay?
Speaker 9: So it chucks out Friday vibes like you would not believe. And it's gotta be right on an.
Speaker 4: By Johnny Jesus. Yes, and it takes all the right boxes for Jackie boy, the tongue inside close. Tell you what. There's enough to chuck out some Friday vibes and that's I get sprayed with the Friday vibes. It is a really good song. Veronica, have lovely weekend, thanks to call the show mate. Matt. Good morning, Matt's.
Speaker 9: Good morning too.
Speaker 4: How are we We're good, Matt. Why don't we go inside the body?
Speaker 9: I'll close your eyes for they're inside the body the Mighty Hunters with blind Eye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't heard this in ages. Great idea, mate, brilliant idea, Matt. Thank you very much. Every good weekends, guys, you do. Thank you. Steve coome on him. Hello, there we go. Those houzards out first and you can chat to us. Steve. Let's go inside the body. What are we playing? Well?
Speaker 9: Staying on the I saying Christian Goo Goo dolls.
Speaker 4: Iris.
Speaker 3: I want to say no, just because got a Friday vibe.
Speaker 4: People love this song, that Patsy, you're one of them. Yeah, you like this, not particularly that's Friday vibe and chucking them Ountain.
Speaker 3: Only because it been so over black.
Speaker 4: That's a bit fed up of working here. Well, that is very sad to hear on the big show of Friday someone a little bit fed up. You know the station that.
Speaker 2: Made I particularly care for it, really, but I keep raiky.
Speaker 4: Rubbish bang up. I just don't think you don't understand, poor old Steve counting. Good morning, how are you? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, we're good counting. What can we play you?
Speaker 10: I would love to see it, boy, but I don't think you really want me to. But it's got to be had a glass by great song.
Speaker 4: This is a great Friday vibe. Thank you very much, counting, have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 10: Bye, Erin, good morning, everybody.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Erin.
Speaker 3: He's excited.
Speaker 10: So my son is You're so vain by Charlie Simond.
Speaker 4: Song about Mick? What's what's that? What's up the veins?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 4: Turning your microphone off? Sorry, I can't understand anything you're saying today. Vein is a vain it's a vain nah so not written about Mick Jaggers. It was always was written about his herotted archeries. Just hand the fine they offer a dude, great song. Yes, let's definitely play this. Uh if I need to annoy rio, Nick, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Happy Friday to you.
Speaker 4: Now what can we play? Inside the body? Of course? Nick?
Speaker 6: All right, inside the body and from a band that weren't mind prior to becoming a band.
Speaker 4: Blood Yes, all right, we got the news and sport coming up in two minutes time, and then we start playing the songs.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: The Naked Hour. Every Friday. From it, you pick all the songs, we give you the theme in the title This week it must be something inside the body, like Leo Sayer. Now, earlier on we were doing a phone in and one of you, Maria called in. Uh, I'm very excited about She's picking up a rescue dog later on today.
Speaker 10: I'm going to pick up my new dog.
Speaker 9: She's got the same birthday as my current beagle, so I'm looking forward to giving her as she.
Speaker 10: Did a pilot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, completely random. She's picked out another beagle and it happens to have the same birthday as her current bagele What are the odds? Which means I think we should do a very special edition of what are the odds? Believe it or not?
Speaker 1: What other pet odds?
Speaker 4: You gotta be justhing me.
Speaker 7: Like, where are you a beagle who lives with the beagle with the same.
Speaker 4: But believe it or not, we don't know it happened. Just now. He goes in that little recording studio and he makes magic infants at front of our very eyes and ears. Wonderful stuff. Rio, our very only Osayer, Riosayer. He's got thunder in his voice. By so, what are the odds? I never thought we'd be this glorious day whatever come, but it's here, my friends, have you got normally women, the animal one comes in. They don't make it on air. Today we're saying, look, it's Friday, screw it, Come on air then. If you've got a pet, what are the odds? A pet story that involves coincidence and chance. Thirteen years ago, I was walking my dog no longer with us, a lovely dog, a Crocuspaniel called Digbye. He gets he sees another dog who looks a bit like him. I start shutting the owner. We're talking about the dogs. We realize their brothers on the same litter. What are the odds a long lost brother eight years since apart from each other?
Speaker 3: Do you think they knew?
Speaker 4: They were completely disinterested in each other. I said, let's get a folks of them so I could bore other people with this and nothing worse. Look at it and it was two dogs was looking north, the other one look himself. It was two emotional them. It was just too emotions. They're both going to be looking away. You going, that's great my dog eye. Now I worry.
Speaker 3: We've had that story, so don't call up.
Speaker 5: If your story is the same thing, I just reckon we'll get a lot of Like I was walking the dog and then we found his brother.
Speaker 4: What kind of stories you think you're going to get on? What are the odds evolving? Pets?
Speaker 5: I have an amazing pet odds story for when you want to break class and news.
Speaker 4: Now? But when are we then? Right now? All we have is this moment?
Speaker 3: All right? Get ready for this?
Speaker 5: Barbarum is a Aboriginal dialect in northern Queensland, Yep. Long before any settlers or anybody came to Australia and touchdown, they had a word for a dingo.
Speaker 3: Guess what that word was?
Speaker 4: Dog? What are the odds.
Speaker 3: Have the same word for dog? Yeah, long before nobody saw each other.
Speaker 4: Please call up if you've got a story like mine, we need those not get ready, get I've got a great story. Get ready. He was practicing it ten minutes ago, that story as well. Wow, I believe what are the lowest?
Speaker 3: When am I going to do a show with people understand?
Speaker 4: Never? All right? Que's got a story involving a pet? What are the odds? Q IS makes a lot of videos on the show, que what's your story?
Speaker 3: Sorry that you have to follow mine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I hadn't planned on going to you one, Que, But we need something into en strong and strong team. What have you got? Cue? What happened? Mate?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I can top that?
Speaker 6: But my friend's dog so went and got them from a farm in New South Wales and brought them all the way back to Melbourne on a walk.
Speaker 4: What's happened? We were on such a good line. Then that's That's not the end of it is I went to that big old dog farm in New South Wales.
Speaker 6: Yeah, on a walk in Melbourne, bumped into another couple with a dog and lo and behold they were from the same thing.
Speaker 3: I reckon that the furious We're going to get a lot of stories.
Speaker 4: Jack. Can we hear that story again about the word dog? No, I'm joking now. I never want to hear again. Nine four one four one o four three pets, coincidence and chance. I believe in this. Listeners, do not let me down. Please don't let me that. The next story go to but Wow for a walk one Son Low Bold Barney.
Speaker 1: Do you know Rover the Christian O'Connell show podcast, Have.
Speaker 4: You got a story about coincidence and chants and a pets? We're doing a pet special of what are the Odds? Christian? What are the pet odds? We will walk in our spoodle Higgins. He's colored black and white. A couple will walk in the other way with a lovely female black spoodle with a white chest of similar age. Her name is Missy. My dog is Higgins. What are the odds? That's Missy meet Higgins together they are Missy Higgins Ian well done and that's how you do it. Jackie boy living years ago? What BENI Schnauzer from a breeder in envelope invalley at the back of Gelong. Her name is the Lacy. I've attached pictures for you now, lovely, lovely to have those on farm. My mum loves her and she always had a special connection with her. We later found out that Lacey's birthday was March the second, My mother's birthday.
Speaker 3: March the second. You got it, my friend, you had the pictures. What you see how it started?
Speaker 4: Now it's that and it's still alive, likely wonderful. What are the pet odds? Let's go to Judy here, Judy.
Speaker 10: Team, How are we going?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, you good Judy?
Speaker 10: What are what are the odds? This morning lessen two hours ago, six o'clock I woke up of course, the first thing I did was turn on the radio to the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 10: But the second thing I did was picked up my tablet to have a look at social media, and it comes up, look at your memories from six years ago. I pressed on this and here it is is my dog Harry, who's unfortunately not with us anymore, but the omen of the day Hawthorn Football Club him wearing his Hawthorne football jump.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is a sign. He's come from the other side to say, put some money on a multi.
Speaker 10: It's a sign, guy, it's a sign.
Speaker 4: I'm back at Hawks now.
Speaker 3: Could the sign be better on the dogs because he's a dog.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no no, don't mess with the juju. He's wearing the Hawks. He's called it from the other side. Yep, he's called it.
Speaker 10: And we'll together now, guys, where happy.
Speaker 4: Playing for another fourteen hours taking Hey, Judy, I reckon, he's called it. I reckon. Hawks are going to win now.
Speaker 10: Yeah, guys, I'm going to tell you that I'm a new feeling. You follow us to the station, and I started following you guys through a friend, and your show is absolutely fabulous. But I tell you when I heard you say that, I just I put it on Facebook immediately.
Speaker 4: Seeks not otherwise didn't show it.
Speaker 10: It's true what I've said, Yeah, not a sign if that's not an omen omen of the day.
Speaker 4: He featured a Friday. I love it, Judy, what I reckon? Hawks are going to win tonight. That's what we don't even need to wait and see they've won. Thank you very much. Please thank the friend that recommended us to you as well. All right, enjoy the game. We'll do omen of the day. There's going to Vicky. Good morning, Vicki.
Speaker 9: What are how are we going?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: What are are?
Speaker 4: You've got it all right?
Speaker 9: So a few years guy I wanted to rescue a dog.
Speaker 6: I wanted a husky.
Speaker 9: My husband wanted a lad We went to a friend's son's birthday party that weekend. There was summer there who said they knew of a dog that needed a new home. And we both said, what is it? And it was a lad Cross husky.
Speaker 4: What everybody's happy? You get it all?
Speaker 1: Wonder it was and it was dogg was beautiful.
Speaker 4: I love that one, Vicki lab that went to the gym were you went to the gym? Gym Vicky, that is a great one that is made us laugh. Bless you have a lovely weekend. Thanks Ricky, Thanks Guy Bay. Do we leave it there, Roll, you're doing well.
Speaker 3: But let's go for three from three?
Speaker 4: Alright, here we go here, Josie, good morning, Good morning. How are you guys? We're great, Josey. Are you having a good week? And what are beyond?
Speaker 10: I was sitting at a doctor surgery waiting for a Checkers because I was bidden by a terrier like the ones I have on Fraser. I don't know what kind of cherry I think that is. Yes, And I was making chit chat with the god next to me. And guess what.
Speaker 9: She was waiting for a Checkers shot too, And I said, what happens?
Speaker 10: She was bitten by a terrier too. A Friday.
Speaker 4: The dog next to each other in hospital, same injury, same dog that alright, let me just attract it. Do it's same type of dog, got it? Got it mate? What a story, Josie, same type of dog. Omens of the day. All right, Josie, we were three from three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 4: Looking for you to nineties a movie, take a movie turn into a nineties vibe? How do you go on with these? Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, oh that doesn't sound I think I written my page as well.
Speaker 4: Dripped up now. Nineties a movie Forest Grunge, Yeah, Silver, Yeah, the Big Lewinski, Oh Cold, that's very good. Three Men and a Beanie Baby Gold. You like the movie Girls interrupted, Patsy, You're not Bad, Spice Girls Interrupted, Silver plus, and Harry Potter and the Half Fresh Prince Gold Jackie Boy nineties a movie.
Speaker 3: Alfred Hitchcock came into the nineties and brought with him.
Speaker 2: Oh, he actually came into like the fifties or but anywhere.
Speaker 3: But no, no, I don't want to imagination rear Windows ninety five.
Speaker 4: Sorry a nineteen nurders has jumped off for.
Speaker 3: Jack Reservoir POGs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that's good silver.
Speaker 3: He grants in the In the nineties he was beame famous. Yeah about a game boy.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's good.
Speaker 3: Gold and Nanny mcferby that's gold as well.
Speaker 4: That's good one. All right, what have you got there? We're looking for your nineties A movie.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the nineties. Happy pants Silver, you mean scrunchy Gold, uh, talk to the hand that rocks the cradle.
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 4: Hand fat listening God plus Danny, well done for that. J Grungy shall have gold. Tema gotcha if you can.
Speaker 3: But I didn't spend too long trying to get gold.
Speaker 4: Mike, well done, Beauty and the Beastie Boys Gold. Julian, he's just knocking that into you gold. Dan dancers with inflatable pools around one who this was his new thing. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly kid Joe Gold. But on Tony boys to men in black, boys to men in black, that's.
Speaker 3: Still a good score.
Speaker 4: Yeah, throw Nirvana from the train, gold, e t the extra Tamagotchi silver, Joseph in the hypercolor T shirt, silver plus Lord of the Thighbusters. Now that was an infomercial purchase. Yeah, Ron you me and Windows XP Jack's computer.
Speaker 3: It isn't funny when you hear it from the outside.
Speaker 4: McCaulay Runnings, McCaulay running Gold, Legend of the nineties, four Metal Bomber Jacket, silver, con and Jordan Silver. Then in than In ten do commandments, ten commandments, the ninten commandments. You've got Tamagotchi mal No, he tried that, wanted it to work gold now the opposite. Yeah, it's not a good score. Hanson and Gretel as in mop Handsel Hansen and gret Town Lisa crop top gun. I'd like to see mad about that. That's a private thing. The hill Figure has eyes, Tommy Hill Figure Silver plus. Yeah, Grungebob SquarePants, not spongey, it's grungey gold Plus. I love to hear grunge version of the SpongeBob theme tune. Now you me and CD silver plus and Elliot's got Bob hawk down silver all right, who is off two time as summers All.
Speaker 3: Let's give it to Lisa for Hanson and Gretel.
Speaker 4: Well done, Lisa.
Speaker 1: Look Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Meat Low if you took the words to work out of my mouth. The other week, I was playing the song to my seventeen year old daughter and she's doing a VCE in music and they've got to perform and write their own material. And I played this to her, said, if you want to get high marks, hairclub building the hairclubs. She demoed it yesterday. She's she's she's listened to me. She's with clouts in it's going to be number one for sure. All right, let's talk Monday Show. On Monday Show, after the Gold of every time Team Australia were winning gold, we were giving away thanks to Robin the brilliant team at Ians, we were giving away washing machines and dishwashers. We have because Team Australia did so well, we have about I'm not making this up. We actually have twenty. It is at least twenty brand new washing machines still to give away. And so we've been thinking over the last couple of weeks, how can we give away in one show twenty what can we do? We've now managed to marry up the Grand Final and twenty washing machines and on Monday we'll announce how we're going to give them away. It will all go. It's going to involve a lot of you coming here to the station and within what half an hour they were going very winnable, very winnable. Do you think you can do it?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 4: Really, just one go it's in one three Oh no no, no, not best of three, best of one one. That's all you're gonna get. And also on Monday Show we'll have your brand new Miss Hurd lyrics. We have some great Hall of famous this Swiss week we had Limp Biscuit and as my cartcher seems to be, was a Hall of Famer from a miss hurd lyrics, fucks and this song. Since Monday, this clip has become my earworm. I need to have something else to get it out, Sandy Tom. Remember Sandy Tom. I wish I was a punk rock of this. I wish I was a prawn cracker with flowers in my head. All right, if you have any mishurd lyrics you might be SAT's on a future Hall of Famer on Monday show, email me over the weekend. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Whatever you up to this weekend, have a great one. We see you Monday.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast