Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts, hear more gold podcasts, playlists, and listen live on the free I Heart app.
Speaker 2: Got anything good?
Speaker 1: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. We have ben stickers. We need your bins to be our bin boards. Forget about billboards. Everyone's on billboards. We need your bins to sending our show. beIN stickers down promote the good word of the bright side of the darn out about last week in onto the streets of Western Sydney was intern Pete. Today it is Melbourne. I can tell you right now. Melbourne is grim out there this morning. The weather is rough, and.
Speaker 3: So is this guy Peter's about Watch out about Getter watch out because.
Speaker 1: On the roads right now is in turn Petee intern peak morning.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's a cold one, absolutely. And I've been shout out to my auntie Sarah for letting me borrow her people move a car this morning because the blue bum Blue Commodore is still in Sydney, so I have got.
Speaker 3: No station branding. So if you're on the road, I'm driving a gray sort of a van life thing. I'm currently on the the I think it's the M one or E six or something.
Speaker 1: And I have not heard about this, So the whole reason we have these expensive like black thunders. The van that you currently can see right now on the screen looks like the kiddy catching a bill. Who's the guy from here? Tell them till him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not great, it's not great. Great, we're in a gray man.
Speaker 4: Do not approach any school today, No, no, no, About twelve k is off turning on Sooon Tree Gully Road and I'm.
Speaker 2: On my way to see the lovely Cherry who has requested a Bins figure but before eight am because she's got to go to work. So she said you must be there before eight am.
Speaker 5: Did she say you must wake me up at half six? She's probably asleep satur top.
Speaker 2: Wow. When it comes to insigures, you get what you get. You don't get upset, right, and.
Speaker 1: It comes in a van at six thirty unmarked kiddy.
Speaker 5: Catching a bill?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Only worse than this man is the panel vans you see with curtains sometimes. By the way, the other thing that I talk about, it's pitch black right now, all right out Melbourne, right now, it is pitch black. It is very cold some morn there's low visibility. Then why sir, are you driving wearing sunglasses?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, sorry, I have prescription sunglasses and I forgot my other glasses for driving, so yes, I am wearing my speed dealer looking glasses at the moment of psy apologies.
Speaker 1: Right now, just is not the oppet son't great for the show is terrible.
Speaker 5: I'd be surprised if someone didn't call the cops on.
Speaker 1: You now that somebody is me right now, I gotta where.
Speaker 5: Brothers.
Speaker 2: I need to do better. My apologies, but hey, it's going to be a great day for Melbourne. It is.
Speaker 5: It is now. Pete will Pete really will? He will.
Speaker 1: He's a human firework. He will brighten up your morning wherever you are. So, Pete, where are you headed to right now at the moment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're hitting the schools the area. So hey, if you're in the schools be area, let us know. I can drop off a bin sticker as well. That's after Carrie she is there, and then I'll be making my way across the beautiful, nice calm traffic to marry Warrenton.
Speaker 5: Did you see that car?
Speaker 2: Huge?
Speaker 5: Sorry, just came forward. Sorry, anyone else with you that could try hand?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got carry here. Carrie might be out bit of a jobsulor, but I feel.
Speaker 5: Like it looks terrified. Let it go. She's got a family. Let it go. She doesn't work with us.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys. As I said, I know the optics are great this morning, but we'll do this.
Speaker 1: We'll get there, all right, Pete Bundy, if you want one of our bright side ben stickers.
Speaker 5: All he is to do is go to the gold website dot com. Today.
Speaker 1: He this morning out about in the streets of Melbourne, where it has been quite a rough morning.
Speaker 5: Actually is Intern Pete.
Speaker 1: Last week Internpete was out west around Sydney dropping off ben stickers. Well done this morning, mate, rough weather out there today, Seriously, it's.
Speaker 2: A rough morning out here in Melbourne. Very cold. It's a very cold, wintery morning. But I'm going to say I want to run a bit of a statistic. Buy you all on ground back in the studios. That's okay. I had a flight this morning at ten am. I'm currently on the Gippsland Highway the m for two oh basically traffic lockdown this morning, I would say across Melbourne. My arrival time on my GPS says nine forty two and I've got chip.
Speaker 5: They shut the gate by about nine twenty. You're not getting on.
Speaker 2: That, mate, I need some good vibes or any advice.
Speaker 5: Vibes don't get you on a closed gate plane the bad drop closes. Well, it's forty five minutes. There's no way you're making that.
Speaker 2: I need to if it's just traffic and clear on the right with the M four to two. Oh, perhaps if I could use the airwaves, if anyone could just move to the now to be clear.
Speaker 5: You should have a special peace siren.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that's a great idea. Possibly illegal, but that's okay.
Speaker 3: I am a ball of anxiety right now. Whether I'll make it or not, I'll just you won't make it.
Speaker 5: Well, don't worry. We can untangle that ball for here right now.
Speaker 1: You're missing the flight or we need to get you like an eleven o'clock one, then then you're stress free.
Speaker 2: Oh I did even think of that, to be honest. I was just more like that's probably going to cost a fortune.
Speaker 1: Really, listen, have you gone with the ben stickers.
Speaker 5: Talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, forgot about that. Yeah, Tina and Mary Warren. She's just had a little knock on the door just a moment ago from me, but it was absolutely pouring down rating at the time, so I'm wearing a poncho. I've sent some audio through, but I think it's just merely audio of my poncho rattling against my phone, to be honest. So my apologies. If that's no good.
Speaker 5: All right, that's the end of the You left here at ten past six. You managed to drop off one bend sticker oz post. You don't work for the show. I've done a better job here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Red light, red light, camera, red light, red light. Yeah, sorry to speak camera, all good.
Speaker 3: Not that I'm speaking because I'm only going about five kilometers an hour at the moment, because that's how bad the traffic is this morning.
Speaker 2: But yeah, may I please on the M four two O moon.
Speaker 1: He's gone, all right, Pete, good luck. I actually just zoned up my radio. You know that was the wrong linkers. We did not need to speak to him.
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell Show go On podcast