Speaker 1: Just real.
Speaker 2: Hoo stood the black couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Hello, yeah, delease yourself for the rude shocks of young adulthood.
Speaker 2: I want an enemy.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's heaps of people that hate you, who would hate me, hate you with ease.
Speaker 2: No, Michuri and Mitchell coos.
Speaker 4: Hello you, hello you.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's tell him, tell who Frank's over. We're like that. No, I can't, actually, because I've had so many people mad at me for saying he's to fight more. And then we announced that we were ending the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is our first time back in the studio together since the episode came out when we announced we're leaving. God, it's been a bit full on, hasn't it.
Speaker 2: It is real everyone, For those wishing that it's a prank, it's real. It's genuine. It's the right decision. We all love each other. There is no issues, no tension. Jenna and I slept together. It caused no rift. Did at Price keep you Jeda?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Didn't?
Speaker 5: Fine, No, we're all over it.
Speaker 2: But we're over Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Yes. We are kind of on the fence about how to feel about the reaction because everyone's been like pouring their hearts out and I'm like, oh no, I feel bad that I've made people feel sad. But then on the flip side, how fucked or would I feel if people weren't sad? Like, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: You're not bummed? You don't give a fuck?
Speaker 2: Well, levy, so I won't commented and went, Okay, fuck yourself, and someone else saw it coming, sure might go fuck yours. Yeah, it's our show.
Speaker 4: It's a bit of a lose lose situation either way, because and I don't want people to be sad, but I also don't want them to be thrilled.
Speaker 2: Iure, how have you found the reaction? Because it genuinely I had a little teary moment reading in that Facebook group of iningerin idiots, I had a teary moment. Someone one idiot started a thread that was comment how is it just me has changed your life? Which was beautiful, and I went through all of them and the messages were gorgeous, like it made me so sad.
Speaker 4: It is sad? Sorry about that? Yeah, what can we do?
Speaker 2: We're all going to be around, and we're all going to be We're all gonna be you can consumers in many ways, yeah.
Speaker 4: Some people are getting a bit confused as well, like people on my Facebook page. Boomers are saying, oh, I only just discovered your page. I love your videos, but best of black for the future. I'm like, I'm not dying or retiring. Yeah, I'll still be around.
Speaker 2: Well, someone said to me, couldn't you quit one of your two radio shows. I'm like, good, well, that's a great option. That is a good option. I do have a couple of shows to shave off, but I no, unfortunately not, It's not not how it works. People are also saying, well, why don't you just cut back to one episode or why don't you do one a fortnite like there were you know, square.
Speaker 4: The stages of grief. They're currently bargaining, don't come to acceptance one day.
Speaker 2: When we're not on the cloud, and that's when you have to come to accept it. You want to hear the funniest thing.
Speaker 4: Quickly, better to be funny here at Pepsy Fuck.
Speaker 2: I should have said that, do you want to hear a normal story? So sure? Now if you laugh, you don't expect it. So as it was my birthday few weeks ago, I'm Brittany Hockley, who I hosted the pick up with famed bachelorette, brought me donuts, twenty four donuts. I'm aware, Gladdy, Yeah, I Mitchell Jenn as well. Across the time is Britney ordered donuts to the office. Yeah, the day that we were hosting the pickup, and she goes delivered to AARN, which is the Radio Networks.
Speaker 4: Twenty four donuts. Kind of shit's all over my one cake with the number thirty hours.
Speaker 2: I've got the heart of the ocean. That was beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, true, and my mim it's better, that's what you're saying. Great, harry On.
Speaker 2: Well you'll soon realize why. Yes, I get to work and then BRIT's like on her phone and she's so preoccupiedment what's going on. She's emailing the head of content, Jenna's boss for WSFM, because the donuts were delivered to reception reception here at Pepsi Palace, just read arn. Brought them up to Jenna's team and Jenna ate all of my donuts.
Speaker 1: I ate one donut, okay, I said no, I shouldn't. And then super Marketing came over and said, no, I have one, and I'm like, I'll have a strawberry one, and then I went around and offered them to everyone.
Speaker 4: Else, so so there were none left, and I'm left. That does happen a bit in this building where food gets delivered and it is for everyone. So maybe I understand the confusion. But with your name on.
Speaker 2: It, my name wasn't. My name wasn't on it because it was a surprise. Britt didn't want me to get in early, and they go, hey, you've got donuts in the surprises ruin, So she gave no name, which shot us in the foot because Jonesy and Amanda ate the donuts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I mean it was donut King. She could have done better.
Speaker 4: Well, then, I think donut Kings are the best.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, don't King. Cinnamon donuts are my favorite.
Speaker 5: The cinnamon.
Speaker 2: They're better than Krispy Kreme.
Speaker 5: They weren't cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't know, would I, Because I didn't get one.
Speaker 4: You didn't get one.
Speaker 2: No, I had half. There was half a caramel left.
Speaker 4: Caramel caramels, pretty caramel.
Speaker 2: With sprinkles the best.
Speaker 5: I really like strawberry.
Speaker 2: I like the donut shape of the dinosaur shaped donuts.
Speaker 4: I think I've tried the purpose. There's no hole no, it's bigger.
Speaker 2: So it is.
Speaker 4: I can see how that so easily could have gone wrong, though, I was devastated.
Speaker 2: It's my one gift.
Speaker 1: And then Britt was like, oh, they're the donuts, and I'm like, who's and she's like mitches and I'm like, of course.
Speaker 2: Anyone else. Ja would have apologized and instantly ordered a dozen more that she would have.
Speaker 4: She would have felt so bad, but because it, she was like, I'll be right.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: Laura started laughing too, so we had a laughter together.
Speaker 2: Co host hate me and we got on really we I've got no respect.
Speaker 4: I got you a heart of the fucking oce did you did? And I am a number thirty on it?
Speaker 2: My face, you man of fucking people. I saw my Annie and uncle shout out Uncle Phil and Arnie Julie at a birthday dinner on the weekend. They went, sorry, honey, we were in the Gold Coast for your birthday. Here's your card, happy thirtieth, and I laughed. I went hilarious and they went, no, happy thirtieth, and I went, what do you mean? And Julie loves the podcast She went on, no, it was on a couple of miches. I opened the envelope. They gave me two hundred dollars cash because I thought it was my thirtieth.
Speaker 4: Well, well, don't correct them.
Speaker 2: No, No, normally I get fifty, so I was like, yep, I'll be thirty it so I've got extra.
Speaker 4: Can they still give you cash for your birthday?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Our family rule is everyone puts in fifty for every birthday, So everyone walks away with like four hundred bucks every birthday.
Speaker 4: Money bags, Mitch Javery.
Speaker 2: It's a good system, but you end up losing that money every year because you're giving fifty for every family year, so you're actually kind of it all comes down the wash.
Speaker 4: My cash in the card got cut off at age eighteen. That's the way it's been the rule.
Speaker 2: Oh really, what do your parents get you one big ticket item?
Speaker 4: Well, lately, like I told you already, they've just been getting this scout pilarts vouchers, which is perfect. But yeah, Nan and Pop, my uncles and shit. They used to just put like never thirty or is twenty five dollars cash in a card, but that was cut off at eighteen. Nothing after that.
Speaker 2: They still give me the.
Speaker 4: Card that was empty.
Speaker 5: Even with me, it was always twenty or twenty five. Never never thirty, my old never fucking fifty.
Speaker 4: My pineapples to be said.
Speaker 2: My Olma this birthday gave me a lot trich ticket that was a week old had been drawn. I didn't win, so she bought it. And when I was putting this card, he won't read it. I did read it, Olma, and I didn't win. For the Taragi Local News agency, I didn't win.
Speaker 4: Maybe she thought that you wouldn't be fucked to do the appmin that it's involved with actually trying to do this lotto ticket. But little does she know you're a bloody tight us when it comes to money. You'll go to that.
Speaker 2: I'm not a tight ass. I'm just you know, I'm saving for a house. All in my house. It's very tough these days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually that fuck that not even call life. Really. Yeah, I'm playing rent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. Anyway, a couple more dinnerly and you'll get there. That brings me to my igym. Actually it's your first time listening. Welcome to Is it just me? Every show is the same. Mitch and I bring an I gym. Something we've noticed, something we hate to appreciate.
Speaker 4: And it's just me. If you knew here, yes, yes, and if.
Speaker 2: You knew here, sorry about yeah everything.
Speaker 4: Don't get to company my love.
Speaker 2: We both don't know. It's a shock to our systems. But mine is about because I'm looking to buy at the moment. I've been at home and I've saved. I'm really lucky. But I've been to an open house and I was instantly offended by something the real estate agent said to me and only me.
Speaker 4: Oh, they singled you out. There are people there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a whole line of people. I was at the front and she looked at me and said something, and I thought she must listen to this show mate, what's yours?
Speaker 4: My gym is about an everyday item and every day excess three that I think should be banished.
Speaker 2: Oh they're bullshits, really okay, it's like a daily Mail article.
Speaker 4: It's just too dramatic. That was very hooky. I was like, no more toilet paper.
Speaker 1: Like that would be like on the tile of like a clickable thing that I would.
Speaker 4: Do for w S.
Speaker 5: Facebook.
Speaker 4: Would you click on this huh clicker to go first? Or are you going first?
Speaker 2: For mine's real estate? May as well?
Speaker 4: How is that entice thing?
Speaker 2: Because talking about real estate, Bradley, count me him, Harry up?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Would you be offended if this is what was said to you the moment you walked into an open house?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Can I get your name in mobile number? Sure? Mitch cheery, thank you? Mitchen, may remind you no use of the bathroom in this property? Please? Okay? Can you promise me that anyone else I walked in Stephen was there? Didn't say anything to Stephen?
Speaker 4: Were you evesdropping? They didn't say it to anyone else?
Speaker 2: Is anyone else?
Speaker 4: And I thought, excuse me, how dare you?
Speaker 5: And then saying you promise?
Speaker 2: You promise me? Is prohibited? I walk in the apartment stunk of shit, so.
Speaker 4: Someone must have.
Speaker 2: Someone did a po in the open house, and clearly like she just was going to tell people don't pooh, but I looked like king fucking shitter. So she's like, this kid's got obs or something.
Speaker 4: Going on, Like you're a few meals ahead and a few ship behind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a hundred is either backed up or backed in, so do not use the toilet. But at first you have to imagine what would have gone through my head? I thought, how fucking dare you wench look.
Speaker 4: At me on no, I think I know what went through your head, what you would have done one out of spot and actually just the thought of it. It's like when you're in school and the teachers would mention head lie. Suddenly you felt it. When you're told you cannot shit, You're like, well, now I desperately need to.
Speaker 2: It always starts. You can feel the abdomen just like it starts to process that ready. It's awful. But I didn't poo in it. The apartment did stink of shit, and I did not make an offer. But it did remind me of the time that I went to a Metrocon open home with my family.
Speaker 4: It's a Metracon.
Speaker 2: Metrocon's like a it's a what do you call the project on them? Oh yeah, yeah, you're already designed and you just buy them. And they're like big lego houses, just build them for you. And they have showrooms, which is a village of all fake empty houses.
Speaker 5: I love them.
Speaker 2: It's so cool. It's like the Truman Show and the Churies. We're going to build a house. This is when I was like thirteen. Anyway, I went to the house with my parents, big beautiful house, was called the Lycra and we walked into the Okra and I needed to go to the toilet, so I did a pool in the toilet and there's no you can't use them. There's no water in.
Speaker 4: It's like an Ikea fucking toilet. You're not meant to use them.
Speaker 2: There's no hole.
Speaker 4: No, what the fuck did you do next?
Speaker 2: It just fell on like dry pasta.
Speaker 4: And then you're like, we got to get out, and they got to get out.
Speaker 2: No tot pay, but we had to leave and my mum, we got to go, and we left what yep, and we never built. We haven't built since.
Speaker 4: Oh the poor bloody real estate agent that have to find that ship. No wonder the issue warnings at the door.
Speaker 2: Now I know, and you've been to a key, they have like a plastic piece.
Speaker 5: You can't even sit on the door.
Speaker 4: You can't sit on the toilet because imagine if someone didn't see the clear placet and just did a number one and it just splashed back, no even worse than number two.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you'd be sitting and smearing. Oh, it's like when you've got a psycholog just and they go, what image do you see when we fold this piece of paper in half. Oh my god, I'll see the dim fl flag and I'll take two.
Speaker 4: Please, terrible?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: If you don't, you're a little bitch.
Speaker 4: Now I've got to say, idiots, I'm so fucking keen for you to hear Wednesday's episode number two forty because the engine bucket list is going well so far. Yeah, we're ticking things off before the end of the year when we wrap up, and so far we've got the rash shirt.
Speaker 5: You're selling very well.
Speaker 4: And on Wednesday, we're going to bring you a dream guest of ours. No, it's not Dieto.
Speaker 2: Hey, I did reach out.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, is it Rachel.
Speaker 4: That's I love that she's doing the radio theater. But like we've already recorded the interview. Is it car Party?
Speaker 2: I'm proud of you, Jenna. That's gross, thank you.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Three years ago I've done Yeah, I would have said I would have gone.
Speaker 4: Along with her, but I'm about to tell everyone that we've already recorded her. And the reason I can't wait for you to hear it is because it's Jessica Row.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's Jessica TV presenter. She is a self proclaimed crab housewife.
Speaker 4: She's just a bloody treasure chat lady.
Speaker 2: She's a cat lady. She's so eclectic and eccentric and her outfits in her hair, and she's a part of a power couple. She's married to Peter Roverton for the International listeners is like a big newsnightly journalist in this country. He has been for decades. It's a great interview.
Speaker 4: And so we caught up with her the other day. And my mother is a big fan of Jessica Row, and she happened to be in town. She was saying with me in the penthouse and I said, Mum, why did you come along? I know you're a fan of Jessica Row, and she was like, I would love to meet her. So I brought mum to the studio and then I said, Jane coming in, come meet jess Holy.
Speaker 2: Fuck no, it was like it was the reaction, Oh my, Like.
Speaker 4: I knew she'd be excited, but I didn't think it would be quite so melodramatic.
Speaker 2: It was a bit much. There were tears.
Speaker 4: Jane's reaction, I can't wait for you idiots here. It on a Wednesday, there was three.
Speaker 2: Hugs a lot. There was a point where I had to crank my back and put my microphone in their face because they both left their seats and started talking in the corner of her room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like they forgot we were recording. They were just having their own private moment. We're like, do we leave?
Speaker 2: It was very sweet and yes we do. Ask Jessica Row to add to our list of things better than drugstick.
Speaker 4: And she is more anty smart than anyone. She never swears.
Speaker 2: Has been much mud on the show for me, not today.
Speaker 5: You did say we slept together.
Speaker 2: It's not smart, Jenna, that's truth.
Speaker 4: Go flying about women you've slept with. Put you mean keep with that school friend of yours. That was like, hey, I she stop telling people the wrong First.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, I slept with one girl, but to hide her privacy, I named another girl that I went to school with.
Speaker 4: Full name, last name and everything.
Speaker 2: But I didn't realize. I'm like, you have protecting the real girl I slept with. But then the other girls like we didn't even fun.
Speaker 4: Yes, you used the wrong name and you haven't fucked Jenna Riiver. No, you can't keep doing.
Speaker 2: This degenerate my doughnut, didn't you?
Speaker 5: It was one?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll tell you what. Mum and dad were saying with me for a couple of nights because they were babysitting Noah, my nephew because his parents, my sister and her husband, were overseas. So they were like, right, we'll bring him to Sydney to stay with you so that his parents can just pick no Are up on the way home after they land, because you know the airport's in Sydney, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 4: And the night before they were due to flying in at six a m. We were like, oh, my god, just penthouse balcony does have a view of the flight path. Wouldn't it be cuse if we let Noah watch his mum and dad's plane come in. Seemed like a really cute idea at the time. But my god, getting up at fucking five thirty. I'm not going to get pity from Jenna. But getting up at five thirty was, Oh.
Speaker 5: It sounds like a dream.
Speaker 2: Was the sky oven blue?
Speaker 4: Well, that was the problem. We're out on the balcony. It was freezing, it was raining, it was windy. We could barely see the bloody planes through the clouds, and at one point some random plane is flying in and Dad goes, is that their plane? Mitch, and I said it fucking ken be if you wanted to be no, one won't know. We could just be like, there they are, so show me.
Speaker 2: The plane wasn't even theirs Nana.
Speaker 4: We waited. I thought, that's just wrong. We can't do that. And also, no, it's a bit of a nerd. He probably would have gone on flight track and been like they lied, they lied.
Speaker 2: That was the wrong livery where did you watch the plane? Is it Sheep's mound?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: You know how there's like a designated like car spot where you can watch planes.
Speaker 4: We were just watching it from We listened it from my balcony.
Speaker 2: Oh on the Sorry I assumed you went to the airport.
Speaker 4: Sorry, no, are we not that dedicated?
Speaker 2: How old is no One now? Because when I last saw him he was an actual child.
Speaker 4: Shit, I'm going to sound like a bad uncle. It's either seven or eight.
Speaker 2: I think that checks out. So he's the other trip with your sister. Huh, he's another trip with your sister and they didn't take him.
Speaker 4: No, they were going to Texas for a week.
Speaker 5: He's seven is he Yeah, he was.
Speaker 2: Born in twenty seventeen, fourteen seven, yeah, four yeah, twelve. He's a kid.
Speaker 4: It's so cute when you got your dinner is at seven? Yeah, about right. It sounds about right, don't ye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my nieces seven six weeks. No, that's not true.
Speaker 4: Twelve.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, you know what your point? I don't, So that's happening. I will also say my I'm with Idiot merch still available, and I've had beautiful messages. I've promoted it many a time, and I'll be promoting further. My I'm with Idiot range is available still. Oh god, what don't say you've got updates?
Speaker 4: No, I don't have updates. I was just checking the calendar times, tick and dog. We're halfway through the month. End of October is when we retrailing.
Speaker 2: Now. I've have beautiful messages from people saying who are you? I want No, please note Metell Chury, Who's exactly right. But the bucket list will continue. If you have a suggestion for us to add to our egine bucket list before we wrap up the show for good, you can DMS.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I might post something in the group and during Idiots what should we put on the bucket list? At the end of the day, it is still our care.
Speaker 2: We don't just taken We will take many suggestions.
Speaker 4: Because we actually do need suggestions, because the whole idea is we're doing things that we've always said we'll do, but you haven't done yet. Fuck knows what we've said. I've forgotten half the things have committed to you. I said I was going to get my ear piece on the podcast or my nose, Pierce can't remember.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do yours your nose as your nose?
Speaker 4: I mean, I do it if they want to hear it.
Speaker 2: But sure, I wonder if we could get to come in and piece.
Speaker 5: And I need to get my ears pierced, both of them, because they were.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'd get it a second piercing. I've always I won a second one next to the big one, a smaller feel like.
Speaker 4: That's something you can do in your own time. That's not on the bucket list.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, if is going to get it, and you're going to get it.
Speaker 4: Every things that you said you wanted to do all the long needle, Well, you want me to get my hair cut on the podcast? Just getting my errands done while we record.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to next Tuesday.
Speaker 5: I get my hair trimmed.
Speaker 2: It needs it. So that is just wrote next episode by rash Shirts, by the sorry can't do.
Speaker 5: I'm really passionate about the rash shirt some safety for all my.
Speaker 2: Rashh It is.
Speaker 4: All right, you're ready for my shit.
Speaker 2: That's what my niece has.
Speaker 4: Let's Bradley, Is it just me? A backpack's done?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm with you. Done. They've been done for a decade, you reckon dude, done for a decade. Yes, I believe I have never felt comfortable with a backpack on, and I've never looked at someone and gone, you know what, cool backpack.
Speaker 4: I do actually appreciate some backpacks. I go, that's a cool backpack, but they're never cool on me, because you can tell I'm bloody uncomfortable. I've recently converted to like I suppose it's a wheel on carry on for a flight sort of thing, but I take it everywhere. I don't even come to this studio every day of the week. I barely leave the house, and yet I was lugging around laptops every time I came here. The bloody hepty fucking MacBook, my microphone. That's another couple of cage's. No wonder my shoulder as a fuck. Yes, it was really bloody heavy, and so I got the wheely one. Ah game change change.
Speaker 2: You need to explain it. So it is a backpack, Well, it can be like here hand on. It's like it looks like a traditional backpack.
Speaker 4: You can like take the normal backstraps out if you want. But why the bloody or would you do that when you can just wheel it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like suit Okay, it's got to handle. It's yet it's just like a Samsonite suitcase and you pull the top up and you can wheel it around.
Speaker 4: It's a mini suitcase. And I used it for my carry on recently. Ah heaven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know there is something magical about a backpack.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 2: I traveled Europe with a backpack, No, with a backpack, and I didn't like it was very handy. But then after I traveled, I'm like, I want to get rid of it. I sold it and I sold it to this woman when I was doing that pop up shop, you know, I was selling it at some store and she bought it and she goes, I got a call from the actual owner of the store and she said, Hi, Mitchell, someone's here to buy a backpack, but she wants you to list every single country it's been to because she's into spiritual healing and she wants to return the backpack to those places when she travels.
Speaker 4: And you're like, ma'am, I'm in and out of las Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, burg Hyde, I might check pocket four. There's about four leaders of semen in there.
Speaker 4: But that's the other thing. The idea of going backpacking sounds like a fucking nightmare.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I see kids that go backpacking around Europe with one of those backpacks that's like triple decker. Yeah, it's like that purple Harry Potter bus.
Speaker 4: And they are tiny as humans. Half the time, they're more backpacked than person.
Speaker 2: Or you meet like a backpacker and they're like, I'm just trailing around the country and got me a visa door and they've got this giant fucking cafman new thing. They look stupid, but.
Speaker 4: Like they're so tightly packed the backpacks because you're trying to squeeze so much in What if you just need to find your pourporn and you're like, I have to unpack this whole fucking thing. Yeah, stressful, it would be such a pain in the arts. I hate backpack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with your iron back my backpack.
Speaker 1: Why because it's just so convenient. It takes everything, it has different compartments. It has my name on the back because I got it embroidered, and like, it's just great.
Speaker 4: Now you should get the wheel on gen and you look like a boss bitch starting to and from the train station with your little roll on.
Speaker 2: A handbag. I've got a handbag.
Speaker 4: I've got that too.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, I love I'm such a handbag convert. It's the best thing.
Speaker 4: Mine's not a handbag, it's a mood pack. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you've seen my handbag. It's like got a long shoulder straet.
Speaker 4: It's a proper person it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just so much easy. You can put your hand and you can throw your keys in. It's so good. I love my bag.
Speaker 4: I only have a backpack for one thing. Now. I don't like take it everywhere. It's my gym bag. Let's face it. I don't use it often. Do you have a scout that and it's well, yeah, I take it to Pilarate's and It's only a short walk, but it just gives me the ships the whole time. It's on my back, I'm like, oh, that strapped slightly lower, that one's slightly tighter. I need to fix that. I can feel my drink bottle just jabbing into one shoulder blade. It's bloody, annoying. Why do I keep doing it? But I can't turn up to a pilarate studio with a small suitcase extra that's so ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Remember your swag bag, swag bag waltzing Matilda?
Speaker 4: Bag goes, what's this waltzing Matilda? Shit?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: It literally looked like a swag bag. I thought it was really groovy, but now that I think of it, it was like khaki. It was giving walty Matilda.
Speaker 2: Was it a bandenna tied to the end of a stick?
Speaker 4: I was a jolly swagman.
Speaker 2: That famous Aussi Koala, blinky Bill?
Speaker 4: Who's that Koala? I don't know what to do with that.
Speaker 2: J who's that famous Koala? Or any homeless cartoon? Carry always got a stick.
Speaker 4: My famous Koala.
Speaker 2: That makes all the difference, you know how, whenever someone's homeless in an animated series. I've got like a pole with like a red tartan bend down and all their belongings in it. Yeah, that's exactly what you looked like.
Speaker 4: I'm picturing that wouldn't be enough room for me. I overpacked, Yeah, right over backpack.
Speaker 2: Have you ever have you ever gotten a gym towel left in your car or in a gym bag and then opens it up six months later and there's been a fully CoSystem in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I can't say I have.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone thinks will Hunt created COVID, but I think it was my gym bag, my time fit. This towel had cola growing in that thing. Yeah, it was horrific. It stunck.
Speaker 4: I recently made a bit of a mistake actually similar to that. Every time I opened the cupbo to get a coffee mrug, I'm like, what, for the love of God is that this is all place? Like it would have gotten an end of lease clean. Why does it pends up there? And so I was like, maybe it'll just go away or leave it open air and out, but no, every time I went to the cup but I would smell this foul stench and then eventually I was like, I'm gonna have to investigate this so I got up on the chair. I pulled every mug down individually, and I was like, that one's clean, that one's clean. I'll wipe the shelf. Maybe there's something lingering there. Eventually I pulled down our travel mug, you know the travel mug that we're selling, the one that I love and I.
Speaker 2: Swear by because it's big.
Speaker 4: You can a good amount of tea or coffee in there. I don't know what I was thinking. I must have been brain fried one day, but I must have just taken it upstairs with a little bit of tea left, just popped it in the cupboard without watching it. Oh, it had curdled to buggery and.
Speaker 2: It was revaulting.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get rid of this cup, but no matter how much I clean it, I'm always going to know that was their one. Yeah, it's just turned me off it a bit.
Speaker 2: I remember once I went to my mum's office when I was a kid, and she had one of those coffee machines that is all in one, like some sort of fancy espresso thing, But it had one of those milk compartments that had a pipe that ran through the back and then like the milk will come out. And she said, don't use the milk like we don't. No one uses the milk. You just need to make coffee, then poor milk and then microwave it. And I was a kid wave. Yeah that was how, you know, how officers have their thing. Everyone needs to add the milk any micro wap anyway. I know, I want to use milk. I don't want to use it anyway. I use it and it's like me. And then it squeezes out of this milk canister like a jar of toothpaste. No, this milk coagulated from two thousand and four pause out like we're watching art attack and that weird British guy squeezing dry paint off a bit of pasta book.
Speaker 4: How was there no stench with that? Oh there was no one notices.
Speaker 2: I told the manager, Mum was made redundant instantly.
Speaker 4: I always, well that ends.
Speaker 2: Well, that's exactly right. She hated that job. So you got something on your mind up at a couple of Mitch's on Instagram to get yourself on the show. Yeah, that's right. You can get in touch with us anyway you want and we will try and get you on the show. One of the very last times. Really, there's not many chances to talk to us.
Speaker 4: That's true. If you've always been like, oh, I'm too nervous to throw my hat in the ring.
Speaker 3: Now is your fucking chance, absolutely before it's too late. Something you've noticed you hate, or a pre and if you want to get in touch with this and come on the show, you can send us a text on this number, Oh.
Speaker 7: For till nine A two zero two to nine.
Speaker 4: Thought, send us the DM A couple of bitches up to you.
Speaker 2: You can message it. People also commented people, he's on the fire's run the fie.
Speaker 4: They don't count.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm going to be interested in now that this is the first call we've had since we've announced that we're terminal. Do you think they'll be sympathy or do you think they'll not address it at all?
Speaker 4: I don't know. We'll see, all right, we'll roll the dance on the scene.
Speaker 2: All Are we going to Victoria today? We're talking to Melissa.
Speaker 4: We're about some Victoria. Do we know?
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't say Victoria. How vague I know? I say to them, where are you and what's your name? And they're always like earth Crystal. The globe seriously, a bit more.
Speaker 5: Specific the third planet from the sun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Melissa, let's go to Melissa in I don't know ubiguous Victoria.
Speaker 4: Hello, Melissa, mit Mitchell, Jenny, Oh hello, can we call you mail?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I sure, care only if you want, because I'm one of those. No, it's not Mitch, it's Mitchell. Yeah, and you want to be Melissa, that's fine.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I'm a mall at Hart.
Speaker 4: Good girl. Whereabouts in the world are you? We know Victoria and nothing else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I live in the sky sky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how big you're bad? We tweet, honey, I live in sky lovely.
Speaker 2: How old are you? What do you do for work?
Speaker 6: I'm thirty six and I'm a therapist.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dealt with you a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 6: But I'm off the clock today.
Speaker 4: So do people always ask you or expect free therapy therapy on the fly?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: I feel like people just meet me and tell me all their problems, Like they just open up to me pretty easily.
Speaker 4: Do you have to be like, no, Doug, I'm not on the clock.
Speaker 6: Sometimes.
Speaker 2: That's so sweet.
Speaker 6: I'm not charging today.
Speaker 2: And you're a smart person. Clearly if you're a therapist, but you still listen to this show? So what's gone wrong?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: I think, like, who wouldn't listen to the show if they're intelligent?
Speaker 2: That's so lovely, well said, we are the podcast as scholars scholastic, Like, can we've got you guys work together on an ex dictionary? And we said, no, I don't want to. We're working with dimmicks. I don't know who makes six times McCory. That's who I was thinking of you, And well, listen, do you haven't? Is it just me something you've noticed you hate to appreciate?
Speaker 4: Debby?
Speaker 2: Sure, all right, Messa mail when you're ready, take us in, Bradley, go for it.
Speaker 6: Is it just me? Is having to cook dinner for yourself every single night for the rest of your life a sick joke?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: And then you're throwing lunch on top of that.
Speaker 2: It's fucked No one tells you.
Speaker 6: And breakfast apparently the most important part of day.
Speaker 5: I love to speak to whoever came up with that, I reckon, Yeah, yeah it was, we smoke about it on the podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that won't make our best bits. Wait, so you got kids or no?
Speaker 6: No, just just fending for myself. Which I think makes it worse.
Speaker 4: It does.
Speaker 6: I got to do the cooking, I got to do the cleaning, and I got no one else to sort of, you know, take over, which can be quite annoying.
Speaker 4: And it's like you're sort of on the fence about Yes, I want to be autonomous, a strong independent bits, but also can someone look after me?
Speaker 6: That's exactly what it's like.
Speaker 2: You know what, I remember when I was living with a partner, the most arguments we had was over food, like who would cook, who would clean? What we'd cook if we did do Berta. I paid for this one, and you wanted all this and paid for this and we're just getting fucking wraps. Like food really became a point of contingent in my last relationship.
Speaker 6: It's it's too much work, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I agree, it's sick.
Speaker 2: Why haven't we invented global cafeterias on?
Speaker 4: Like you know, like I mean, someone just gets the micro wave meal.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of what is the microplastics? Mitchell, like his peois will stop working imminently. You need to really stop with the microplastics.
Speaker 4: You know what I've started doing. This was my mother's advice. Mel. You might be able to take this on board from jam because I was like, oh my god, it's just so repetitive having to cook again and again and again. She goes, Now, what you do is pick a day that you're not typically as busy as others. And so for me, that might be a Tuesday. And because I get the dinner he's delivered, thank you very much, I just knock them all out in one morning, in the containers in the fridge. Done.
Speaker 2: Oh your meal prep yeah, yeah, no, yeah, my meal prep is the way to go.
Speaker 6: Honestly, Look, you're talking smart here, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: I know the concept of meal prepping is good, but like, I just don't feel inclined to do it, you know what.
Speaker 2: I get a burst of motivation to do it, but then I find eating at the hard part because I'm at work and I'm on air when it every night. So I have this tupperware container with rice and beans and median true, and you heat it up and you get the condensation and you go, oh, just give me the EG and you spend all that money on it. I don't know, But then what's the other option? Uber eats and then you can't buy a house.
Speaker 6: And you die. Uber eats is the problem and the solution.
Speaker 4: How do you get aber eats in the sky?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Unfortunately, you know what's cruel.
Speaker 2: We didn't ask to be brought into this earth, did we.
Speaker 4: I didn't ask for any of these.
Speaker 2: We had pay your taxes. I'm like, hey, shut the fuck up. I didn't. I didn't do any of these shi.
Speaker 6: And look, I do have to say it. I don't want to make you guys feel guilty, but I did nearly shed a tear when you did your n out that you're finishing the podcast.
Speaker 4: And you're a therapist, so and apparently listening to podcasts is the way to make time pass quicker when you're doing chores like cleaning and whatnot. So sorry to make all these chores a little bit harder for you. Everyone.
Speaker 6: Look, you got to do what's best for you. But yeah, we will. We will all miss you, that, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's your advice to the listeners?
Speaker 4: This is perfect.
Speaker 2: You're the first call we've spoken to you since we announced the terminality of out show. What is your advice to the listeners who are genuinely destroyed about the grieving?
Speaker 6: My boss, coming from a therapist, would be, grab a few extra boxes a tissue, get on the search, and you're just going to have to find a second rate podcast. Take over.
Speaker 2: I think that was going on because I always do that when I'm upset.
Speaker 4: That works a treat, So therapy kind of is just common sense. Find a new bloody podcast you'll be roight. No, she said, second rate, second, second rate.
Speaker 6: With Greef, you just got a process that you're just going to go through it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are a really good podcast, down to Mitchill's editing, down to my comedic chops. Jenna of course sits there as well. We are a really good We actually are very good. We're very polished.
Speaker 4: You've got to do things, though, said we are.
Speaker 2: We're so polish. I come on, We've given you free, good, consistent Now I'm making this is a toxic relationship. I'm blaming them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know why where is this coming from? I know I have energy. No one's disagreed with that.
Speaker 2: Well, there's someone in that car going well, actually I heard it, adit, point and shut at you.
Speaker 4: There was an edit fuck up in the announcement of fact It. Yeah, people listening in the first.
Speaker 2: Hour or two they would have heard that, Oh who cares? Hey, how can we start the show with holl are you but done? Ended up with funk off you?
Speaker 4: Well we can. It's not too late for new traditions.
Speaker 2: Peace off you?
Speaker 4: What are you making for tea tonight?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I might go out of my way make a bit of toast.
Speaker 2: Don't break a sweet I totally get that.
Speaker 4: I probably throwing some baked bloody beans as well.
Speaker 6: Oh, now we're talking.
Speaker 2: If you had a therapist, I'd be like, you need to talk to a therapist. That sounds like depression. Hey, thank you for listening for the last however many years. We we love you you love all alreadience, but thank you for coming on the show. DM, the page and our price Keeper General send you ad a limited edition totally toe bag.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, love you all.
Speaker 4: You welcome.
Speaker 2: Lovely sweet and I loved her.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 4: Someone pointed out that you end every call with what a sweetheart? And I was like, I mean, they're right, but stop picking on Cheerry.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've created these monsters because people are really honing in on things that you repeatedly say. We got an anonymous question last week that I didn't read out, and one of them was is it just me?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Is jury used too many similes? I was like, I can't think of an example.
Speaker 2: And then you know what, Stephen's a speech pathologist. So Stephen went back and listened and identified three similes. He's like, I could text him and ask please what I couldn't think of any I can't think of any message him, Hey, what were the similes that you heard me say on the podcast last week? I love you?
Speaker 4: You need to be a speech pathologist to identify similar by the way, I don't give him too much credence.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not, no, no, but he like you more like can identify those things like you know, he identifies them easily, rather someone's like.
Speaker 4: Can identify them easily our topped English dog, did you?
Speaker 2: I'd have to meet him, so I do. I think it's just it's just flowery, flowery language, just embellish. I'm a radio presenter. They go, you got to talk about this topic for four minutes or you just kind of stretch it out.
Speaker 1: But I do.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I haven't noticed.
Speaker 2: You know who else spoken simile? Winston Churchill, Well Shakespeare. I don't fel I love to similar, but we don't need to talk about yeah stalin and it's very hard to be speak in similarly.
Speaker 4: In Russian, I'm an not a matter payer kind of going.
Speaker 2: Well, that sounded so nice. What does this sound like a musical transition?
Speaker 8: I'm an automatic Oh that sounds like I'm scat singing to oh wow, I've just heard all right, Well, thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Pay is yes, I do it about to pay because like bang pow wa, Sure that describes the sound.
Speaker 4: So when I opened a bottle of soda stream ship, Actually that's not an automatic pay and that's just an impression.
Speaker 2: What do pe fizz fizz, yeah, fears, yeah, crackle snapple, Katie Pearry's tour Sorry on air on radio, I have to go Katie Perry touring the last time to well thanks to Snaffle. It just sounds like I'm in an all like a fake universe, like well thanks to pochog.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is a Snaffle the home of bart science payments. That's a slippery's like I've never done after pay my life because I'm like, fuck, once I've start, I'll go.
Speaker 2: Bright ribe, But can I see something PayPal offer? I'm not being paid for this PayPal offer four. I'm not I'm not making pay money from PayPal. But they'd offer four repayments in PayPal.
Speaker 4: What's the cat They've got to be one. They're not doing that out of the goodness of their bloody heart.
Speaker 2: Don't do it, okay.
Speaker 4: Oh, Stephen replied about the similes.
Speaker 2: So Stephen said, you said a toilet cleaner was like a Christmas tree and you spin it around like a yamaca.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, they're right, which.
Speaker 2: He corrected me. He's the most random, they said, which is he goes, I know what you were trying to say. You were thinking of a drimmal, which is a Jewish spinner. However, a cut is a Jewish hat, So I I sorry to the Jewish community.
Speaker 4: You like that to a toilet brust.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of one of the spinners. It really was a no no, I said, Yuma cut, which is a hat. Yeah, but I meant, you know, one of those Jewish seven sided spinners. I should off, but I'm sorry. He also says, if you have Coombs in the room with you, please ask him dt I date night when he really wants to do a double date with you. Me sean himself and do DT I.
Speaker 4: D dressed and press Oh perfect, yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 2: He's like very keen on a date night.
Speaker 4: Right, you've definitely expressed keenness. Is that like a queue for us to organize it? Like we're waiting for an invitation?
Speaker 2: Oh great, well yet, but I kind of hurt my last one.
Speaker 4: But no, it's in like we will wait for your invitation.
Speaker 2: Okay, well open invitation.
Speaker 4: That's not how it works. It's just not out work.
Speaker 2: I know sometimes you can tell when I'm in one of these moves. It's just Drain's Mitchell.
Speaker 4: No, I just know what you're like when it comes to planning things. I'm like, he keeps suggesting it. Does he want me to take charge? Chuck it in your calendar?
Speaker 2: Like a wombat. I just love to be I'm blingk famous wombat.
Speaker 4: There's another similar. I'm like a wom mat.
Speaker 2: I love to be adored by the Australian public, but I want to be hidden. I want to.
Speaker 5: Socialize saying blinky for a while, I.
Speaker 2: Don't see wom bats. But when you do, oh boys, it fun.
Speaker 4: If you don't want to do it, don't then don't invite us that fine. Do you want to be hidden like a fucking one back up to you?
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I don't want to hit by one back. I want to see you and in the penhouse.
Speaker 4: Sure, okay? Perfect?
Speaker 2: Can do?
Speaker 4: Can do? That's cute anyway? We hope, No, we don't. We don't have anything. Bye, We're going I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know you are you talking about? We'll see you all very still. We love you so much. Thank you for the kind words.
Speaker 4: We'll be back on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Talk soon by Jess. Right, we'll be here. See here Bank, Is it just me?
Speaker 5: I'm podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 4: Welcome to a d D Brief, our secret segment on the game. We want people to think the show is done, but guess what it's not. We go Rogan talking for a little while.
Speaker 2: Can I can I? Can you do me something?
Speaker 4: Mitchell? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can you send me a text? So just send me a text because a few weeks ago on the show, I thought I was setting your ring tone. However, I was accidentally setting your text tone.
Speaker 4: That's that's what I thought we were doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm an idiot. You send me one text, now, just one.
Speaker 4: Hi, there, hold it to the MinC oh wait, just wait, how annoying.
Speaker 2: I stopped that because it would have gone on forever. It's the whole length of the theme song to Austin Powers. So I thought you were calling me the other day, so I was running to try to find my phone. But it was a text.
Speaker 5: Also, you know how you said I should have favorites.
Speaker 4: Now all I've got is just you. That hurts.
Speaker 5: I didn't have anyone and you said ad me, so I did. Okay, I'm adding kom.
Speaker 2: Ad Mitchell, ad your goddamn mother and your brother and your father. Okay, so dt I date night. You can come if you want.
Speaker 5: Jenna and Connie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I went to an house.
Speaker 4: Did available hate that?
Speaker 2: I went to an open house in your building? Really where Jenna lives?
Speaker 5: Are you going to move in?
Speaker 2: And I have you on find mine? But you weren't there where you're in North Sydney or something probably well since point no, I think you were your parents one of the one of the properties your parents are because it was on the water.
Speaker 4: Well, they don't live on the water.
Speaker 7: You're moving very.
Speaker 2: Quickly, so clearly on a jet skirt.
Speaker 4: She was Luna Park, you.
Speaker 2: Know, to find my dots circling because she's on the ferris wheel on the in the Magic Mouse, Jenner is having a seizure. O. No, she's just on Coney Island looking at the wacky mirrors. Couldn't you move in? It's beautiful apartment? Too expensive? Oh, just just try it better Jenn's apartment. We've spoken about this on the pod before Mitchell, but me and Mitch entered together and it was like, you know that scene in Hogwarts in Harry Potter where pug Red or whatever his name is, hits the bricks and then tamer and Daley opens up and and it's like all this magic. We walk into Jenner's apartment and it's like Hogwarts, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It's giving church and mental hospital at the same time. Yeah, yeah, yeah, which is my Like the hallways are hospital corverra doors, but there's just something biblical about it. Yes, as well.
Speaker 2: The elevators because it's an old church confession booth, the confession booths, they've taken all four walls and lined the walls of the elevator with it.
Speaker 5: You can see some scratches on the scratches.
Speaker 4: Why would people scratch a confession?
Speaker 5: But maybe they were anxious.
Speaker 2: You would be, wouldn't you.
Speaker 4: I wonder what anyone would ever go to a confession boothfore like the priests oblige if someone goes I'm murdered someone to pass that information.
Speaker 5: You used to have to go to them at school.
Speaker 2: No, we did confession booth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'd make something up and I'd go, oh, sorry for pushing my brother down the stairs, and they'd be like, thank you for your confession.
Speaker 4: And I'd be like, they would like, do a little blessing on your forehead or some ship.
Speaker 2: Now, then you'd get you'd get what your punishment is, right, Yeah, yeah, you have to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to, Like we didn't do any of that.
Speaker 5: We have to pray three times or something.
Speaker 4: What they gave your homework? Fuck that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like do the our Father five times or something like that.
Speaker 4: Did they sit there and make and watch you do it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, that was just your homework.
Speaker 5: I never did it.
Speaker 4: But course I really like, do you like to do it now?
Speaker 5: Our father who in heaven? Hello be thy name, thy kingdom currently and whatever. Anyway, I really liked the bread that they gave out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chrispy Bread, you know that.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize that Our Father was a prayer. I thought it was a song that they sang on Kath and Kim Oh yeah, because you're kids a scene hang on, I'll find it for you.
Speaker 5: In the seventies and None in Australia became famous for singing Our Father and it became an international.
Speaker 4: Who says a sister, thanks, I'm just going to find it hang on for That was for the season three I think yeah, fortieth fortieth he said, Yeah, as if you know what the.
Speaker 2: Fun that was after Magdab won the Grand final in Edbull.
Speaker 5: I love this scene so much.
Speaker 4: So they're doing karaoke and this is Cat's song hold on Heaven.
Speaker 2: It's about I've got to watch the show. This is funny.
Speaker 4: And then imagine me a little ten year old going to a Catholic school for the first time and they start saying the lyrics out loud and I'm like, huh, this is a real prayer that a day night karaoke song. Oh father?
Speaker 2: Who didn't have that's funny? Clearly I wasn't that in touch with christ No, clearly not Mitch. And we went to an event this week together. We didn't even realize we were both going. I walked in had the shock of my life. I thought, Sandra sality, but Mitchell Kuhn.
Speaker 4: It was the rapaulse to our Grace down out of season four cast reveal and I sat down at the table. There was like a brunch and I saw next to me was Mitch and Grace and I was like, I can only assume that that's my Mitch and his Grace. And I was like, they won't be coming, like at this time of day, they'll be at the radio station in the thick of it. And then they turned up late. But I was like, oh my god, I already told someone that there's no way you're coming. So they sat down. They've been using your plate. We're gonna have to get clean cutlery. I was just like, there's no way there coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks a lot. Because then the steak tartar was served and I went to dig in and my fork was missing. Oh no, I do use I do use the spoon from the girl sitting next to me from Cosmo mattag TV like carbor your knife. She's like, no worries, but did you hear an I might shut up about all TV weeks.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: That was really fun. That looks like a very very good season.
Speaker 4: I'm keen for that new season November first, I think, yeah, I only understand remember not being paid. We just happened to go to the event and it was fun. They showed It's a little sneak Pig Michelle Visage in lieu of roue Ah. I'm quite looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: I actually am, because she gets Australian drag culture, like when I've interviewed her a bunch of times and she has said she has been engrossed since Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. She's been down Under, she's drugged, drugged, she's judged drag knights at ARC, She's been to Universal, she's done them all, done the puffeduffs like she has been to Palms. She gets it. So I'm excited to see how she kind of makes it her own.
Speaker 4: I know there's something unique about Ozzie New Zealand drag. Yeah. I think Hannah Connor pointed out because she was on sage of this event. She said, we take what we do seriously, but we don't take ourselves seriously, whereas American drag queens do take themselves seriously. Yeah, so, yeah, this is a different attitude with these queens. And obviously Michelle Bloody Froth's that I think was phoning it in a bit towards the end, wasn't he.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I interviewed one of the queens and she was like talking about Green Screen and she's like, yeah, like we was all last.
Speaker 4: Season and like the rumors that wasn't Actually no, definitely remember those rumors that like Rude's not there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so funny. All right, well shall we go guys.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we may as well. We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all so we do. Yeah, I'm looking at him. We're just sticking with two percent. Don't fix it.
Speaker 5: I agree, that'simal pointy.
Speaker 2: To chop our merch you can get all of it. By the way, a couple of mentues dot com the store will close and we am so if you want to buy anything, not just pushing my merch or Jenner's rashirts. We do have rashirts that are available, but.
Speaker 4: Felling like hotcakes.
Speaker 2: We've got to say, I saw the mugs. I just had a couple of message me about the mugs. Yeah, we all have our whole collection back to our very first mug. So if you want to have a mug collection, we will be signing them. You can buy signed or non signed up to you and we will get those out.
Speaker 4: To you so you can have a shot a couple of bitted dot com dot you. Otherwise we will see you back on Wednesday with Jessica Ray Yes love You.
Speaker 1: Is It Just Me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of mechs.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.