Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast. Can we plan and make a wedding happen in seventy two hours with you guys? One week wedding. We've got one week to put a wedding on. Fine, a celebriant cake and invitations? Four days? Do they tie the knot?
Speaker 2: Time's running out and it's a love to Christian invitation.
Speaker 1: Brook Now tell us about you and your other half and this Friday, do you fancy getting married? Oh? Well, of course we'd love to get married this Friday. We've been together for fifteen year, we've been engaged for fifteen ye've been together for sixteen We're not very good at organizing. I'd love it if we could take it out of our hands and organize it for us.
Speaker 2: So you rushed into the engagement, Yeah, just the other day picked the date for the wedding, which is the first of October.
Speaker 1: But you know, I don't know's she's not very good.
Speaker 2: I'm not very good.
Speaker 1: We need some help now. Normally a relationship you need one of you to be like the grown up. That's not me and my relationship you need someone to be the grown up who's going to plan all the stuff. Otherwise nothing actually happens. Yeah, and it's not moving. I don't think any of us has grown up with up and so you think this Friday could be a good alternative, quick and easy.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 1: Would be a fantastic alternative. Otherwise, we're off to the registry office. Okay, Brook, it might be you. Thank you very much. Kit. The calls coming nine one o four three by the eight thirteen news today. We really do have to have found the couple.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean it's seventy two hours. We should have done it yesterday.
Speaker 1: We need to bit the couple. We really do need to pit the couple seventy one and a half hours ago until Agy is gonna know nuts, until we have to marry a couple this Friday, live on the show. So we're starting to talk about this yesterday, which is a loose idea yesterday. Now we are actually planning on this. We have a celebrant and it will be happening eight o'clock Friday morning, live on the show. The venue will be this Radio State, the Chapel of Love. Who will be there? We need to find one week wedding. Can we put it off? There's still so much to go through. This is the easiest bit, all right. So we spoke to Aaron loads of you calling in thank you very much. We said to Aaron earlier that we just want to check with his other half. Laura. Good morning, Laura, Good morning. Now, Laura, do you know what Aaron's sort of spoken to me about possibility of you two getting married a couple of days? Notice this Friday here at the radio station. Yes, and you're okay with that fussy your Why not?
Speaker 2: Is it what you dreamed of as a little girl.
Speaker 1: I think I really dressed as much at all? Really little girl said, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Rise expectations means it's easy to jump them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Aaron, that's true. Let's get Aaron back on it. Aaron, you're still keen. You're still keen? Yes, I am. Now what is this I hear about the rings that? What of the rings that you currently are rocking. I've got a silver I don't know how to describe a silver titanium with a black stone in the front of it. I guess should call it which I generally wear mine when leaving the house. Don't know about Laura most of the time. And what do we what do we need? Do we need to get sort of the rings out as well. We need think about an No.
Speaker 2: That's why when you said put your hand up and said I'll be a great wedding planner, I was surprised.
Speaker 1: I can pan Firstly, I'm going to tell you is you've got to throw out the rings. Plan is panning going around doing all this is not the doer. He's called the wedding planner. You can't. You can't have the wedding without the plannet. They need to doer. You are now already wedding.
Speaker 2: Doing do it's a noble race.
Speaker 1: Yes, Aaron, Yes, we're going to marry you guys this Friday. That's fantastic news. Laura, you're going to get married this Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ray my daddy get married.
Speaker 1: Oh hi, guys, we'll chat to you after the show. So we have the couple then, Laura and Aaron. Okay, we need to get very busy now because it is seventy one and a half hours ago. I need you. You're gonna need to open up an Excel spreadsheet all right, don't even know how to do that. And I need to start to put the shopping list of what we need everybody's help with. First of all, we turn the station into the chapel of love. I see petals strewn everywhere, strewn st r e w.
Speaker 2: I'm not even in the Excel doctor.
Speaker 1: Okay, alright, Patsy, what do you think instead of a boring cake when I need a kater who can make a krock on bush? Oh yeah, that's fancy, Yes, yeah, kroc on bush, Yeah, krock on bush as the wedding cake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I be a French baker those.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? And could you make a krok and bush with donuts or is it something else to be a crocon? Absolutely? And then you just put the toffee over there had to be let's suit to the role. So that is the food of love. Have you got that Excel spreadsheet? Come? We're planning, I keep telling you as ahead of doing. Okay, how do you spell krock and bush? Just put croc.
Speaker 2: Not the shoe and rose petals.
Speaker 1: Keyword strewing despite strewing.
Speaker 2: Strewing rose petals.
Speaker 1: Okay? An animal? What an animal? Lovely to have? Maybe a donkey or a goating lovely? Having you think about much some When you go to la zoo or petting zoo, everyone gets excited. They see a goat or a donkey. All right, give me your top three animals donkey, goat, chimp. Yeah you went for the three most romantic.
Speaker 2: Maybe they could be the ring beerries.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we think of the best man. That's said chimp in a little dicky bow in. Oh obviously voluntarily. We wouldn't make any chimp dress as a page boy or a best baying. Okay, they just want to we need food?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about can we have alcohol at the station or no?
Speaker 1: Of course we can. Yeah, they've got that booze frige that the sales guys tuck into about eleven am on a Friday. Bubble, bubbles and bubbles. Also a live cellist, a live cellist to greet guests.
Speaker 2: Again voluntary now and we forced.
Speaker 1: A cello on command. Live music.
Speaker 2: Okay, so live band as well. As it's getting bigger, this.
Speaker 1: Is this is a big wedding. But we've got to do it right. Oh, wedding dress maybe have that above the chimps. As long as we'll get to it. We will get to it. Dress a suit for the gentleman?
Speaker 2: What about flowers?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: Was styling? I mean, I tell you how you get to it. You start to pull on the thread just reminds me of us ago.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast